Splendor | Game Over | Thanks for playing!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Best Overall Mish Mash Player
Farren
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Splendor | Game Over | Thanks for playing!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Farren »

GAME STATUS
  • Game 14 has ended. First post: .

PLAYER LIST / TURN ORDER
  • Charles510
  • Nancy Drew 39*
  • Farren
  • *- starting player
[/list]

TOKEN MARKET
DIAMONDSSAPPHIRESEMERALDSRUBIESONYXESGOLD
4443 (LOW)3 (LOW)4

CARD MARKET
Spoiler: Cards available
Card IDCostVPDiscount
C-311
EMERALD

RUBY

ONYX
ONYX
C-193 DIAMOND0
RUBY
C-81 DIAMOND
EMERALD

RUBY

ONYX
SAPPHIRE
B-83 DIAMOND
EMERALD

ONYX
ONYX
B-136 DIAMOND3DIAMOND
B-275
RUBY

ONYX
2DIAMOND
A-23 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD

ONYX
RUBY
A-13 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD

RUBY
ONYX
A-43 DIAMOND
EMERALD

RUBY

ONYX
SAPPHIRE
A-86 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

ONYX
SAPPHIRE

Tier C cards remaining: 29
Tier B cards remaining: 10
Tier A cards remaining: 14

Card Decks
Spoiler: C Deck
Card IDCostVPDiscount
C-11 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD

RUBY
ONYX
C-21 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD

ONYX
RUBY
C-31 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

RUBY

ONYX
EMERALD
C-61 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD
EMERALD
C-71 DIAMOND
EMERALD

RUBY

ONYX
SAPPHIRE
C-91 DIAMOND
EMERALD

RUBY
SAPPHIRE
C-101 DIAMOND
RUBY

ONYX
RUBY
C-122 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD

ONYX
RUBY
C-132 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE
EMERALD
C-142 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

RUBY
ONYX
C-152 DIAMOND
EMERALD

ONYX
RUBY
C-162 DIAMOND
EMERALD
ONYX
C-172 DIAMOND
RUBY
RUBY
C-183 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

ONYX
0DIAMOND
C-204 DIAMOND1
RUBY
C-211
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD

RUBY

ONYX
0DIAMOND
C-221
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD

RUBY

ONYX
0DIAMOND
C-241
SAPPHIRE

RUBY

ONYX
EMERALD
C-252
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD
RUBY
C-272
SAPPHIRE

RUBY
EMERALD
C-282
SAPPHIRE

ONYX
0DIAMOND
C-293
SAPPHIRE
0DIAMOND
C-322
EMERALD

RUBY
ONYX
C-332
EMERALD

ONYX
SAPPHIRE
C-354
EMERALD
1DIAMOND
C-362
RUBY

ONYX
0DIAMOND
C-373
RUBY
EMERALD
C-393
ONYX
SAPPHIRE
C-404
ONYX
EMERALD

Spoiler: B Deck
Card IDCostVPDiscount
B-22 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

RUBY
1DIAMOND
B-32 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

ONYX
EMERALD
B-115 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE
SAPPHIRE
B-141
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD

RUBY
ONYX
B-152
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD

RUBY
SAPPHIRE
B-173
SAPPHIRE

RUBY

ONYX
RUBY
B-206
SAPPHIRE
SAPPHIRE
B-235
EMERALD

RUBY
ONYX
B-256
EMERALD
EMERALD
B-265
RUBY
2DIAMOND
B-305
ONYX
RUBY

Spoiler: A Deck
Card IDCostVPDiscount
A-33 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD
EMERALD
A-53 DIAMOND
RUBY

ONYX
4DIAMOND
A-63 DIAMOND
ONYX
5DIAMOND
A-75 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

RUBY

ONYX
EMERALD
A-107 DIAMOND4
SAPPHIRE
A-123
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD

RUBY
RUBY
A-137
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD
EMERALD
A-147
SAPPHIRE
EMERALD
A-153
EMERALD

RUBY

ONYX
ONYX
A-167
EMERALD

RUBY
RUBY
A-177
EMERALD
RUBY
A-187
RUBY

ONYX
ONYX
A-197
RUBY
ONYX
A-207
ONYX
4DIAMOND

Noble MARKET
Spoiler: Nobles Available
Noble IDCostVP
N-74
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD
N-33 DIAMOND
RUBY

ONYX
N-13 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD
N-44 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

Noble Deck
Spoiler: N Deck
Noble IDCostVP
N-23 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

ONYX
N-54 DIAMOND
ONYX
N-63
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD

RUBY
N-83
EMERALD

RUBY

ONYX
N-94
EMERALD

RUBY
N-104
RUBY

ONYX

Charles510Score: 9/15
Tokens: 5/10
Cards in hand: 0/3
Spoiler: Current holdings
Cards / Nobles in play:
Card IDVPDiscountCard IDVPDiscount
C-260DIAMOND
B-42
SAPPHIRE
C-40
EMERALD
B-51
RUBY
B-92
RUBY
C-340
ONYX
C-50
ONYX
B-293
ONYX
B-61
ONYX

Cards in hand:
Card IDCostVPDiscount

Buying Power:
Discounts11124-
Tokens111200
Buying Power222440

Nancy Drew 39Score: 13/15
Tokens: 3/10
Cards in hand: 2/3
Cards / Nobles in play:
B-221DIAMOND
A-95
SAPPHIRE
B-102
EMERALD
B-242
EMERALD
B-182
EMERALD
B-71
EMERALD

Cards in hand:
Card IDCostVPDiscount
C-231
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD

RUBY
SAPPHIRE
B-162
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD

ONYX
SAPPHIRE

Buying Power:
Discounts11400-
Tokens000021
Buying Power114021

FarrenScore: 16/15
Tokens: 0/10
Cards in hand: 0/3
Cards / Nobles in play:
A-113DIAMONDB-212DIAMOND
C-110
SAPPHIRE
C-381
SAPPHIRE
B-192
SAPPHIRE
B-12
RUBY
B-283
RUBY
C-301
ONYX
B-122
ONYX

Cards in hand:
Card IDCostVPDiscount

Buying Power:
Discounts23022-
Tokens000000
Buying Power230220
Last edited by Farren on Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:21 pm, edited 1586 times in total.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Please PM me for any Mish-Mash maintenance needs!
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Farren »

GAME RULES / HOW TO PLAYOBJECTIVE:

Collect Gem and Gold tokens to purchase cards. Cards give points (sometimes) and discounts on future purchases (always); they can also attract the attention of point-bearing Nobles. The game ends at the end of the round where a player reaches 15 points; player with the most points wins!

TURN ORDER:
  • Starting Player is chosen randomly.
  • During a round, each player takes one turn, starting with the Starting Player and going down the player list (wrapping around).
  • Turn order does not change.
  • Endgame is triggered when a player has 15 or more points at the end of their turn. The rest of the round finishes out as normal; the game ends at the end of the round.
  • The player with the most points wins. If there is a tie, whichever of the tied players has played the fewest cards wins; if still tied, the tied players share the win.
ON YOUR TURN:

FIRST
: take
one
of the following actions.
  • Take three
    different
    Gems from the Token Market. (Diamonds, Sapphires, Emeralds, Rubies, and Onyxes are all Gems. Gold is *not* a Gem.) If there are fewer than three different Gems available, you may take fewer than three Gems.
  • Take two
    matching
    Gems from the Token Market.
    You may only take this action if the Market had at least four of the gem you chose at the start of your turn.

• Draw a card into your hand; if any Gold remains, take a Gold.
    You may only take this action if you have 0-2 cards in your hand.
    You may draw any card from the Card Market (your choice) or draw a card from any of the three Tier decks.
  • Play a card, either from your hand or directly from the Card Market.
    You must pay the cost of the card to take this action
    by discarding Gems equal to the card's cost (minus your discount, if any). You may substitute Gold for any Gem. Discarded Gems and Gold are returned to the Token Market.
SECOND
: if you have more than ten Tokens (Gems + Gold), discard Tokens until you have ten left.

THIRD
: if you have enough cards to reduce the cost of a single Noble to zero, take that Noble. If you have enough cards to reduce the cost of multiple Nobles to zero, choose one of those Nobles and take it.

After this, your turn ends; play passes to the next player. Any cards taken from the Card Market will be replaced with a card of the same Tier. Nobles taken will not be replaced.

CARDS:
  • Once acquired, whether you draw them or play them, cards are yours forever. They can never be discarded, removed, or destroyed.
  • Opponents can never interact with your cards in any way, shape, or form.
  • Cards in your hand are not in play and do not provide you with any benefits.
  • Cards in the Card Market,
    in your hand
    , and in play are all public knowledge, except for cards in your hand drawn directly from a deck. (These cards will be PM'd to you; only the card's ID number will be listed publicly. The rest of the card will only be revealed if/when you play it. The bolded part differs from the rules of the regular game; in forum play, it's always possible to just go back and re-read the post where the card was drawn initially, so there's not much point in concealing the hand.)
  • The only way to remove a card from your hand is to play it by paying its cost.
  • If you have three cards in your hand, you cannot draw any more cards.
  • Once played, cards immediately add their point value (if any) to your score.
  • All played cards offer a 1-Gem discount for a particular type of Gem. When buying cards in the future, apply the discount of *all* your played cards before paying the cost. No cost can ever be reduced below zero.
  • Tier C cards cost 3-5 gems and are worth 0-1 points (usually 0).
  • Tier B cards cost 5-8 gems and are worth 1-3 points.
  • Tier A cards cost 7-14 gems and are worth 3-5 points.
EXAMPLE :

A card in the Card Market costs 2 Diamonds, 2 Emeralds, and 1 Ruby. You have two cards in play with a 1-Diamond discount, one with a 1-Sapphire discount, and one with a 1-Emerald discount. You pay 0 Diamonds, 1 Emerald, and 1 Ruby to play the card. (The card with the 1-Sapphire discount does nothing, as the card cost no Sapphires to begin with. Alternately, if you had one Gold, you could substitute the Gold for either the Emerald or the Ruby. If you had two Gold, you could buy the card with only the Gold.)

NOBLES:
  • Nobles cannot be directly purchased, unlike cards. You can never spend Tokens of any sort to gain a Noble.
  • Nobles can only be acquired through card discounts.
  • If you have enough cards in play to reduce a Noble's "cost" to zero, you get the Noble at the end of your turn - for free, without spending your action.
  • You can only take one Noble per turn. If you qualify for multiple Nobles, choose one. (You'll get the other one next turn - unless someone else gets it first.)
  • Nobles are never replaced. Once taken, they're gone forever.
  • All Nobles are worth 3 VP each.
  • Nobles provide no other benefit.

EDIT> 10/9/2020: Relabeled the Tiers from Roman numerals (I/II/III) to letters (C/B/A). Clarified the rule about how cards drawn from a Tier deck are shown to players. Clarified that discounts apply to purchasing cards. Changed all uses of "Board" to "Card Market." (Players may still use "board" if they wish.)
EDIT> 3/12/2021: minor wording changes to improve consistency.
EDIT> 9/20/2021: clarified that cards in hand as public is an intentional deviation from the rules of the regular game.
Last edited by Farren on Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:49 am, edited 6 times in total.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Farren »

ACTIVITY / CONDUCT RULESAll site rules apply.

Spoiler: Deadline: 48 hours to finish your turn
Players have
48 hours
from the time I announce their turn to finish their turn with a legal, complete move.
When starting a timer, I will start the timer from the top of the next hour.

Spoiler: Extensions: 24 hours; maximum of 3
If a player does not finish their turn before their timer expires, I will prod them and apply a 24-hour extension to their timer.
Players may request nudges when the timer reaches 24 hours left. I will send these nudges as close to the 24 hour point as possible, but they may happen within +/- 6 hours of that point.
Players are strongly encouraged to notify me in advance if they think they will have issues taking a turn on time. Players do not have to give a reason or justify the extension.
Players are limited to a maximum of three extensions. If a player asks for an extension but takes their turn without needing the extra time, it will not count against their total.
No turn may last more than 72 hours. Exceptions will be granted for site outages, mod errors, and holidays. Please see the Holiday policy for details on holidays.

Spoiler: Holidays: 120 hour turns, 48 hour prods for observed holidays
During holiday periods, game timers will be automatically extended.
Regular turns will last 120 hours.
Prods will add 48 hours to the timer.
There are currently no holidays I observe that are likely to overlap with the game.
Players who celebrate holidays not listed and require the holiday timers for them may contact me *before* the game starts to add a holiday to the observed list for their game.
During holidays, I may update the game less frequently than usual (but should still update at least once a day).

Spoiler: Missed Prods: timer reduced; confirm to stay in the game
If a player does not finish their turn after an extended timer expires, or does not finish their turn after a timer expires AND has no extensions remaining, AutoPlay will act on that player's behalf.
The first time AutoPlay acts for a player, that player's timer will be reduced to 24 hours going forward. Any remaining extensions will be forfeit.
Additionally, that player will need to confirm they want to continue playing. Players can confirm by sending me a PM, by posting in the thread, by submitting conditional orders for a future turn, or by taking their next turn.
The player will have 48 hours, or until the end of their next turn (whichever happens first) to confirm.
Going forward, I will reach out to the player again every *other* time AutoPlay acts on their behalf.
If a player does not confirm, I will look for a replacement. During the replacement hunt, AutoPlay will no longer wait for the player; it will act automatically when the player's turn comes up.

Spoiler: AutoPlay
If AutoPlay is invoked, this is how it will act:
  • First priority: play VP cards. It will only consider cards worth at least 1 VP. If it can play multiple cards, priority will be: most points; cards in hand; best Tier (A > B > C); highest number. (B-15 would be played before B-13, if no higher priority applied.) If playing a card would cause it to earn a Noble, it will count the Noble's points when evaluating.
  • Second priority: take gems towards VP cards. It will choose a card worth at least 1 VP that it can acquire the necessary gems for this round. It will prioritize cards it is closer to acquiring (looking at cards that require one more gem first, then two more gems, then three.) If multiple such cards exist, it uses the priority list in the first section to break the tie. If it has gems left over, it will choose a second card via the same criteria (and a third, if necessary). If it has to choose between taking three different gems and taking two matching gems, it will take two matching gems if possible. (Chosen card requires 1 Diamond 2 Rubies - it will take 2 Rubies if it can. If it can't, it will take 1 Diamond / 1 Ruby and then choose a secondary card to pick its third gem.)
  • Special priority: if the second priority applies, and ALL of the following are true, AutoPlay will draw the card instead of taking Gems.
    • The card is worth at least 2 VP.
    • The card requires only one Gem.
    • The Market has at least one Gold.
  • Third priority: playing non-VP cards. Priority is: in hand; matching a type of discount already owned (but stopping at 4 total); highest number.
  • Fourth priority: taking gems towards non-VP cards. Priority is: same as 2nd priority, but continuing until a valid card is chosen.
  • If all else is equal, it will choose Diamonds > Sapphires > Emeralds > Rubies > Onyxes.
  • If forced to discard gems, it will choose Onyxes > Rubies > Emeralds > Sapphires > Diamonds, but it will not discard any gems it just took if possible.
  • If it has to choose between Nobles, it will choose the lowest-numbered Noble.

Spoiler: Changing Your Mind / Edits
Players may change their turn so long as BOTH of these are true:
  • I haven't yet resolved the player's turn;
  • The next player hasn't posted their move yet.
Once either has happened, moves are locked (unless illegal).
Please do not delete or make any substantial edits to game-relevant posts
. If you change your mind or make an illegal move, please make a new post.
(Fixing typos and coding errors does not count as substantial. Changing "Play C-14" to "Play C-15" does count as substantial.)

Spoiler: Error Resolution
If a player submits an illegal move, I will notify the player both in-thread and via PM, requesting that they change it. PMs may take up to 30 minutes to send after the in-thread post.
If a player submits an ambiguous move, I will request clarification before processing the move.
(Examples: "Take C-15"; "C-15" - is this "Play C-15" or "Draw C-15?"
If I resolve a turn incorrectly, I will correct the mistake as soon as I notice it, or as soon as it is pointed out to me.
If players play ahead after an illegal move, I will rewind the gamestate to just before the illegal move occurred.
If a mistake is not noticed for a while, I may not correct it, depending on the significance of the error and length of time since it elapsed. In such case, I will use my best judgment on how to resolve the issue.
If I inadvertently reveal a card, I will put the card back in its deck and shuffle that deck.

Signup Rules
  • To sign up for the game, please /in in the thread. You may do this at any time, even during an ongoing game.
  • You may sign up for a later game instead of the next game. If you want to do this, please say so when you sign up. If you don't mention which game, I'll assume you want the first available slot.
  • If you are signed up and no longer want to play, please /out in the thread or via PM. You may do this at any time, even during an ongoing game.
  • If you want to volunteer as a replacement, please notify me via PM. I will put you on the replacement list for the current game (or the upcoming game, if one is not in progress.)
  • You may only /in if you are not currently playing a game of Splendor AND are not currently in the queue already.
  • Games officially end once I post
    GAME OVER
    and announce the final scores.
  • If you are on the replacement list, you may /in (subject to the above rules).
  • If I need a replacement, I will contact the first person on the list and give them 24 hours to accept the slot. If they refuse or do not answer, I'll contact the second person, and so on and so forth.
  • Players in the queue who replace in will only be removed from the queue if the replaced player has taken two turns or less.

Starting the Game
  • If at least four players sign up (including pre-ins), I will start the game 48 hours after the end of the previous game (or immediately, if the fourth player signs up after 48 hours).
  • Pre-ins for the upcoming game have 48 hours to confirm. If they do not confirm, I will remove them from the queue.
  • Games will start when we have four players, or if a week passes with no signups.
  • If all players want to start early rather than waiting for a full game, we will start early.

The Queue - /in in the thread to join
  • Charles510
  • Nancy Drew 39
  • Farren
  • (slot open - Game 15)
  • (slot open - Game 15)
  • (slot open - Game 15)
  • (slot open - Game 15)
* - confirmed!

Replacement Volunteers for Game 14
  • (open)
Last edited by Farren on Wed May 25, 2022 8:33 pm, edited 93 times in total.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Farren »

Splendor - Game History
Game #StartDateEndDateWinnerVPs2nd PlaceVPs3rd PlaceVPs4th PlaceVPs
Game 1
09/20/202010/08/2020Snakes15 VPthe worst11 VPNancy Drew 39(tie) 5 VPSirius9121(tie) 5 VP
Game 2
10/10/202011/07/2020Snakes15 VPNancy Drew 399 VPdsjstr8 VPSirius91214 VP
Game 3
11/09/202012/05/2020Akarin17 VPNancy Drew 3911 VPPookyTheMagicalBear10 VPCharles5109 VP
Game 4
12/07/202001/04/2021PookyTheMagicalBear16 VPlilith20137 VPthe worst6 VPCharles5104 VP
Game 5
01/04/202103/12/2021Nancy Drew 3916 VPtris13 VPSirius912111 VPAkarin10 VP
Game 6
03/14/202103/22/2021Noraa15 VPSnakes14 VPlilith201312 VPCharles5105 VP
Game 7
03/24/202104/23/2021vincentw16 VPSirius912115 VPlilith20139 VPCharles5109 VP
Game 8
04/25/202106/01/2021PookyTheMagicalBear15 VPCharles51011 VPNancy Drew 397 VPNoraa6 VP
Game 9
06/03/202106/29/2021Snakes16 VPSirius912110 VPlilith20138 VPSave The Dragons3 VP
Game 10
07/04/202109/20/2021Snakes16 VPPookyTheMagicalBear16 VPNancy Drew 399 VPSirius91217 VP
Game 11
09/22/202111/06/2021Charles51017 VPNancy Drew 3911 VPlilith20133 VP
Game 12
11/14/202102/03/2022Nancy Drew 3915 VPCharles51015 VPlilith201315 VPCheery Dog8 VP
Game 13
02/11/202205/02/2022Charles51015 VPNancy Drew 3912 VPlendunistus12 VP
Game 14
05/26/202207/10/2022Farren16 VPNancy Drew 3913 VPCharles5109 VP
Last edited by Farren on Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:20 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Mish-Mash Janitor

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by the worst »

/in
Looks tricky but definitely fun!
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

/in

Hi duckling <3
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Farren »

Player list updated. Welcome!

We have the minimum number of players necessary to start, so I've started the timer in the OP. We'll start the game when the timer expires if we're not full by then!
Mish-Mash Janitor

Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Sirius9121 »

In
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Farren »

Player list updated. Welcome! One slot left.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Snakes »

/in
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Farren »

That's four!

Now beginning game setup. Please stand by.

Die roll to determine starting player ...

Original Roll String: 1d4
1 4-Sided Dice: (4) = 4
Mish-Mash Janitor

Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Farren »

Setup is complete! All tables in the OP have been updated.

Starting token supply:

7 DIAMONDS
7 SAPPHIRES

7 EMERALDS

7 RUBIES

7 ONYXES

5 GOLD

Starting cards available:
Spoiler: Card list as of the start of the game
Tier (I/II/III)CostVPDiscount
I-12 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD

ONYX
0RUBY
I-22 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

RUBY
0ONYX
I-32
SAPPHIRE

RUBY
0EMERALD
I-41 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

RUBY

ONYX
0EMERALD
II-15
EMERALD
2EMERALD
II-23
EMERALD

RUBY

ONYX
1DIAMOND
II-33
SAPPHIRE

RUBY

ONYX
1RUBY
II-46
EMERALD
3EMERALD
III-17 DIAMOND4SAPPHIRE
III-2 3 DIAMOND
SAPPHIRE

EMERALD

ONYX
3RUBY
III-33 DIAMOND
RUBY

ONYX
4DIAMOND
III-47
EMERALD

RUBY
5RUBY

Nobles available:
Spoiler: Available Nobles as of the start of the game
NobleCostVP
N-14 DIAMOND
4 SAPPHIRE
N-2
4 EMERALD

4 RUBY
N-3 4 DIAMOND
4 ONYX
N-4
3 EMERALD

3 RUBY

3 ONYX
N-5
4 SAPPHIRE

4 EMERALD

Good luck, everyone!

Round 1 begins.

It is now
the worst
's turn.
Mish-Mash Janitor

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:30 am

Post by the worst »

Take diamond, sapphire, onyx. :)
--
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Farren »

the worst takes three different gems: Diamond, Sapphire, Onyx.

Current token supply:

6 DIAMONDS
6 SAPPHIRES

7 EMERALDS

7 RUBIES

6 ONYXES

5 GOLD

It is now
Nancy Drew 39
's turn.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Take emerald, ruby, diamond

Spoiler:
which apparently are a girl’s best friend.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Farren »

Nancy Drew 39 takes three different gems: Diamond, Emerald, Ruby.

5 DIAMONDS
6 SAPPHIRES

6 EMERALDS

6 RUBIES

6 ONYXES

5 GOLD

It is now
Sirius9121
's turn.
Mish-Mash Janitor

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by the worst »

hey diamonds can be a boy's best friend too. :c i want them.
--
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Farren »

The merchants that sell and buy these fine products do not discriminate on the basis of gender.
Mish-Mash Janitor

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by the worst »

i dig it. diamonds can be everyone's best friend.
--
Sirius9121
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Sirius9121
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:01 am

Post by Sirius9121 »

diamond, sapphire and ruby pls
余命数か月ばかりの恋に点滴で扶養する患者達
被害者の甘い期待を弔い悔悟の機会を躊躇うドクター
所以など行方知らず未知の病巣に臥す患者達
発熱が死因 然れば早期に躊躇すべきだったと知る放火犯
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Snakes »

Onyx, Ruby, Sapphire
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Farren »

Sirius9121 takes three different gems: Diamond, Sapphire, Ruby.
Snakes takes three different gems: Sapphire, Ruby, Onyx.

4 DIAMONDS
4 SAPPHIRES

6 EMERALDS

4 RUBIES

5 ONYXES

5 GOLD

It is now
the worst
's turn.
Mish-Mash Janitor

the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by the worst »

take diamond, sapphire, ruby please.
--
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Farren »

the worst takes three different gems: Diamond, Sapphire, Ruby.

3 DIAMONDS (LOW)
3 SAPPHIRES (LOW)

6 EMERALDS

3 RUBIES (LOW)

5 ONYXES

5 GOLD

It is now
Nancy Drew 39
's turn.

Notes:
If a gem is marked with (LOW), there isn't enough of that gem to use the "Take matching gem" action.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Take sapphire, onyx, gold
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”