Cosmic Encounter | Encounter 8 | Farren

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Cosmic Encounter | Encounter 8 | Farren

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:55 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Cosmic Encounter

A game of galactic diplomacy and domination

Cosmic Enounter is a game of strategy and deal making on a galactic scale. Unique Alien races with potent powers battle it out to be the first to 5 foreign colonies. You will make alliances, negotiate deals, fight over planets, use mysterious artifact (cards). But there is a catch, the universe is a fickle place and you don't control your destiny - who you encounter each turn will be random.

I will be running the base game as it's what I have a physical copy of. Please be aware that the game can flow very smoothly when no one interferes but players do have chances to interfere throughout their opponents turns. A previous game ran on the site went for about 3 months so be prepared for that sort of commitment.

Players
  • the worst

• Allomancer

• Farren

• T-Bone

• xofelf

Replacements/Next
  • Haschel Cedricson
  • Silverclaw

Aliens
the worst
is the Shadow who
removes others' ships

Allomancer
is the Warpish who
adds ships in warp to total

Farren
is the Chosen who
takes new encounter card

T-Bone
is the Miser who
gets second hand

xofelf
is the Parasite who
joins alliance at will

Spoiler: Full Alien Abilities
Shadow
Removes others' ships
Medium Difficulty

You have the power to Execute.
You
must use
your power to send one enemy ship from any colony to the warp whenever a destiny card other than your colour is drawn. You must choose a ship of the player the destiny card corresponds to, but if it is wild you can choose any player, not only the one the offense chooses.

Use this power as any player, when the destiny card is revealed in the destiny phase.

Warpish
Adds ships in warp to total
Hard Difficulty

You have the power of Necromancy.
You
must use
your power to add 1 to your sides strength for each ship in the warp.

Use this power as a main player, after you reveal an attack card during the reveal phase.

Chosen
Takes new encounter card
Easy Difficulty

You have the power of Divine Intervention.
You
may use
this power to draw three cards from the cosmic deck. You may choose an encounter card from the 3 and discard the rest. You may replaces your encounter card with the chosen one, discarding the previous one. If both the new and the old encounter cards are attack cards you may choose to add them together or replace the old card.

Use this power as a main player, after revealing encounter cards in the reveal phase.

Miser
Gets second hand
Easy Difficulty

Game Start
: You are dealt 2 8-card hands. Choose one to be your hand and one to be your hoard.

You have the power to Hoard.
You
may use
this power to use a card from your hoard instead of your hand any time you would play a card.

Other players cannot look at or draw from your hoard. If there are no encounter cards left in your hoard, you may reveal it, discard it, and draw a new 8 card hoard.

Parasite
Joins alliance at will
Easy Difficulty

You have the power to Infest.
Unless another effect prevents alliances, you
may use
this power to ally with another player whether they invite you or not.

Use this power as not a main player, during the alliance phase.

Spoiler: Win Tracker, Hand Size and Ships in Warp
Win Tracker
Farren
has 2 foreign colonies
T-Bone
has 2 foreign colonies
xofelf
has 2 foreign colonies
the worst
has 1 foreign colonies
Allomancer
has 1 foreign colonies

Hands
the worst
has 4 cards
Allomancer
has 4 cards
Farren
has 5 cards
T-Bone
has 6 cards, and 2 cards in his hoard
xofelf
has 6 cards

Warp
the worst
has 5 ships in the warp
Allomancer
has 5 ships in the warp
Farren
has 6 ships in the warp
T-Bone
has 5 ships in the warp
xofelf
has 6 ships in the warp

Spoiler: Systems
the worst's System
Purple 1
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 2
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 3
has 3
Purple
ships -
OOO

Purple 4
has 2
Purple
ships -
OO

Purple 5
has 4
Yellow
ships -
OOOO

Allomancer's System
Blue 1
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 2
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 3
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 4
has 4
Blue
ships -
OOO

Blue 5
has 4
Purple
, 2
Green
, 1
Yellow
and 2
Red
ships -
OOOO
OO
O
OO

Farren's System
Green 1
has 2
Green
ships -
OO

Green 2
has 2
Green
ships -
OO

Green 3
has 2
Green
and 2
Red
ships -
OO
OO

Green 4
has 2
Green
ships -
OO

Green 5
has 2
Green
ships -
OO

T-Bone's System
Yellow 1
has 1
Yellow
ships -
O

Yellow 2
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

Yellow 3
has 3
Yellow
ships -
OOO

Yellow 4
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

Yellow 5
has 2
Yellow
ships -
OO

xofelf's System
Red 1
has 3
Blue
ships -
OOO

Red 2
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 3
has 2
Green
and 1
Red
ships -
OO
O

Red 4
has 3
Red
ships -
OOO

Red 5
has 2
Red
ships -
OO

Combat
Target
:
Offense's forces
:
Defense's forces
:
Offense's card
:
Defense's card
:

Spoiler: Destiny deck discard
Yellow
Yellow

Purple

Yellow

Purple

Blue

Wild
Red

Least Ships in Warp
Green

Red

Green

Most Cards in hand
[/area]

Spoiler: Cosmic deck discard
Cosmic Zap
Attack 20
Attack 8
Reinforcement +3
Reinforcement +5
Attack 10
Attack 20
Mobius Tubes
Plague
Card Zap
Attack 10
Attack 15
Attack 6
Negotiate
Attack 4
Attack 4
Reinforcement +2
Attack 10
Cosmic Zap
Emotion Control
Quash
Negotiate
Attack 4
Negotiate
Morph
Tripler
Reincarnator
Attack 12
Attack 23

Spoiler: Public Flare cards + locations
In
xofelf
's hand:
Fido Flare
If you are not the Fido
, force your opponent to take the top card of the discard pile and add it to their hand, then draw a card from the cosmic deck.

Use this card as a main player, before encounter cards are chosen in the planning phase.

If you are the Fido
, you may collect all the encounter cards discarded from the encounter and use your power for each of them one by one.

Use this card as any player, after encounter cards are discarded in the resolution phase.

Warpish Flare
If you are not the Warpish
, add 1 to your sides total for each ship you have in the warp.

Use this card as a main player, after you reveal encounter cards in the reveal phase.

If you are the Warpish
, force your opponent to subtract 1 from their sides strength for each ship they have in the warp.

Use this card as a main player, after you reveal encounter cards in the reveal phase.

In the discard pile:

Tripler Flare
If you are not the Tripler
, you may divide your opponents attack card by 3, rounding up, before other modifers are applied.

Use ths card as a main player, after your opponent reveals an attack card of 15 or greater in the reveal phase.

If you are the Tripler
, you triple attack cards of 13 or less.

Use this card as a main player, when you reveal an attack card in the reveal phase.

Reincarnator Flare
If you are not the Reincarnator
, you may give this card to any player other than the Reincarnator who has lost an encounter or failed to make a deal. They immediately discard their Alien card and draw a new one that is allowed in the current setup and with no game setup effects.

Use ths card as any player, after a player other than the Reincarnator fails to make a deal or loses an encounter, in the resolution phase.

If you are the Reincarnator
, you do not need to reincarnate.

Use this card as a main player after failing to make a deal, or a main player or ally after losing an encounter, in the resolution phase.

Encounter 1 | T-Bone
Encounter 2 | xofelf
Encounter 3 | the worst
Encounter 4 | the worst
Encounter 5 | Allomancer
Encounter 6 | Allomancer
Encounter 7 | Farren
Encounter 8 | Farren
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:15 am, edited 56 times in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Rules blatantly ripped off inspired by Korina's from various Mafia and Mish Mash games. I like his formatting and have no shame.

Follow the spirit of the rules, not just the letter, and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

CONTENT RULES
  1. Follow the site rules.
  2. Keep it civil
  3. #8000FF
    is my colour. Don't use it.
  4. Don't edit your posts. If you have to make it clear what changes were made.
  5. Don't directly quote mod communications, real or faked. You can't use my pm with your hand to prove you have it for sake of a negotiation.
  6. Post in a style that is easy to read (no cryptography, bbcode abuse, size under 75, etc).
  7. You can talk about this game elsewhere but if you are dealing, either officially (a Negotiation) or unofficially do it in the main thread.
  8. Play to your win condition everyone, that's where the fun of the game is.

DEADLINES, ACTIVITY and V/LA
  1. Players will have 48 hours to respond to a game phase on their turn. When players take an action 24 hours will be added to give other players chance to respond. I will reduce this to 24/24 if people feel the game is going too slow
  2. If you miss a deadline on your turn you will be prodded and have 24 hours before I start looking for a replacement.
  3. If you miss a deadline on an opponents turn it will be read as passing with no interference.
  4. An official Negotiation will have 24 hours to be resolved before it counts as being unsuccessful.
  5. You can go V/LA in thread of via PM. The clock will be 72/24 while you are V/LA.
  6. If you are going to be V/LA for game actions feel free to PM me clear instructions as to what actions you wish to take.
  7. If you are going to be V/LA for an extended period of time or have no internet access, please ask for a replacement via PM instead.

GAME ACTIONSNormally I'd list how to do game actions here but there are a lot of different ones, so I don't think it's worth it. Just
bold
what you want to do and I'll look at more structured ways of communicating if that doesn't work.

If I think it counts, it counts. If you wanna play around with edge cases don't be disappointed if I read it the wrong way.

If I've missed something or need me to respond to something feel free to
ask me bolded
in thread or via pm.
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Rulebook and useful videosYou may find the following resources useful. In particular what I post here will mostly be my version of the quick reference at the back of the offical rules, along with breakdown of the decks.

Rulebook
How to play video
Longer playthrough video (50 mins but I found it good fun)
Previous game thread on this site

Set upEach player begins with 5 planets with 4 of their ships on them, and no foreign colonies.

Each player is dealt two flare cards, and the two alien cards corresponding to the two flare cards. Each player will chose an alien and the other will be discarded. Aliens are colour coded (
Easy
Medium
Hard
) to indicate difficulty.

The flare cards are then shuffled into the cosmic deck, plus extra flare cards at random to bring it up to 10 flare cards if there are fewer than 5 players. Each player is dealt a hand of 8 cards from the cosmic deck.

First player is chosen at random.

Game Flow
Start Turn
: The current player becomes the
offense
. If they have no encounter cards (attack, negotiate or morph) in their hand they may discard their hand and draw a new hand of 8.

Regroup
: The offense may retrieve one ship from the warp.

Destiny
: The offense draws a card from the destiny deck, determining who they will have an encounter with. That player becomes the
defense
. The
offense
and
defense
are the
main players

Launch
: The offense chooses a planet in the target system determined by the destiny card and launches between 1 and 4 ships at it from their planets.

Alliance
: First the offense and then the defense may request allies. You may request only specific players and both sides may request the same player. Once both main players have made offers the others may choose if they accept any offers. You can make unofficial deals to organise an alliance. An ally places between 1 and 4 ships helping their side.

Planning
: The offense and defense both choose an encounter card from their hand and play it face down. If at any point the defense needs to play an encounter card but doesn't have any they may play any number of cards from their hand and discard the rest, before drawing a new hand of 8 - this is most likely to happen during the Planning phase.

Reveal
: The chosen encounter cards are revealed.

Resolution
: The encounter is resolved as follows:
Attack + Attack
: The strongest side (number of ships+attack card value) wins. The losing side loses all their ships to the warp. If the offense wins, then all offensive ships including allies move into the planet, If the defense wins defensive allies get a reward of 1 card from the cosmic deck or 1 ship returned from the warp for each ship they contributed.
Attack + Negotiate
: The attack card wins. The losing side loses all their ships to the warp. The loser (but not their allies) gets compensation from the winner in the form of one random card from their hand for each ship lost. If the offense wins, then all offensive ships including allies move into the planet, If the defense wins defensive allies get a reward of 1 card from the cosmic deck or 1 ship returned from the warp for each ship they contributed.
Negotiate + Negotiate
: The main players have 24 hours to come to an agreement which can include cards from hand and/or moving ships onto planets they control. Failure to do so causes both sides to loose 3 ships to the warp.

Following resolution surviving allies are returned to their owners planets in any way they wish.

If this was the offense's first encounter, and they still have encounter cards, they may have a second encounter, starting from the Regroup phase, if they won a fight or successfully negotiated a deal.

Game EndThe game ends the moment any player has 5 foreign colonies. Multiple players can win.

InterferenceMany cards and alien abilities allow you to interfere in the proceedings. These powers will specify when they can be used and if they are mandatory or not. Many alien powers feature the keyword
use
which are important for determining whether some cards can interfere with them. Aliens that have lost 3 of their home worlds have also lost their powers until they regain some of their home worlds.

If there is ever confusion, specific rules trump general rules and effects are resolved offense -> defense -> other players clockwise from offense.

Types of Card in the Cosmic DeckENCOUNTER CARDS
Attack
: Attack cards have a number which is how much strength they contribute. The lowest is 0, the highest is 40 and most are in the 0-20 range.
Negotiate
: An alternative to attacking. Compensation vs an attack, or a chance to negotiate.
Morph
: Copies an opponents encounter card.

OTHER CARDS
Reinforcement
: Can be played after encounter cards are revealed to add strength to one side. Play as a main player or ally only.
Artifact
: A variety of effects with their own timings and player restrictions that allow you to interfere in the game.
Flare
: Powerful effects with the own timings and player restrictions. Each card has two effects, depending on whether or not the flare corresponds to your alien race. A flare returns to your hand after playing it unless otherwise stated. We are using a variant where
you can play multiple flares per encounter
, however each individual flare can still only be played once per encounter.

Spoiler: Cosmic Deck
1*
Attack 0

1*
Attack 1

4*
Attack 4

1*
Attack 5

7*
Attack 6

1*
Attack 7

7*
Attack 8

1*
Attack 9

4*
Attack 10

1*
Attack 11

2*
Attack 12

1*
Attack 13

2*
Attack 14

1*
Attack 15

2*
Attack 20

1*
Attack 23

1*
Attack 30

1*
Attack 40

15*
Negotiate

1*
Morph

2*
Reinforcement +2

3*
Reinforcement +3

1*
Reinforcement +5

2*
Card Zap
- Negate a flare or artifact card, and that card is discard. Any player at any time
2*
Cosmic Zap
- Stop any alien
use
ing their power, includng your own. That power can't be used again this encounter. Any player at any time
1*
Emotion Control
- Treat all encounter cards played as negotiation cards. The main players have 24 hours to come to a deal. Any player after encounter cards are revealed in the reveal phase.
1*
Force Field
- Cancel all alliances. Any player after alliances have been agreed in the alliances phase.
1*
Ionic Gas
- No compensation or defensive ally rewards are awarded for this encounter. Any player after the winner of an encounter is determined in the resolution phase.
2*
Mobius Tubes
- All players return their ships from the warp to any of their colonies. As the offense in the regroup phase.
1*
Plague
- Choose a player. That player loses 3 ships to the warp, and must discard one of each type of card from their hand that they can (attack, negotiate, morph, reinforcement, artifact, flare). Any player in the regroup phase.
1*
Quash
- Resolve a successful negotiation as if the two players failed to come to a deal. As any player after a successful negotiation in the resolution phase.

10*
Flare Cards
- The pairs of flare cards dealt to each player during set-up

Spoiler: Destiny Deck
3*
Colour Cards
for each colour - Have an encounter with the player of that colour in their home system. If this is your colour you may either have an encounter with another player in your home system or draw another destiny card.
2*
Wild
- Choose a player. Have an encounter with that player in their home system.
3*
Special
- Choose the player with (the most cards in hand/most foreign colonies/least ships in the warp), breaking ties to the left. Have an encounter with that player in their home system.

Point it out if you think I've missed something obvious. If you are ever unsure where something comes from it's from the rulebook.
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:41 am, edited 6 times in total.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I have space for 5 players, with 3 players having /pre-ined who I will be waiting for a confirmation on. Please feel free to /in or /replace.

/in and /pre-in confirms choose a colour that hasn't been chosen.
  • Red

• Yellow

• Green

• Blue

• Purple
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:11 am

Post by the worst »

you're telling me purple is still available?

let's lock in this pre-in - purple please
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Allomancer
Allomancer
Goon
Allomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Allomancer »

/in blue
"Who the fuck counts in Babylonian? I'm impressed sir. So impressed that I'm going to ruin your counting."—
xofelf

"This might be the worst hydra I've seen in all of mafiascum history."—
T-bone

"idk, you don't feel like an easy mislynch"—
Creature
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Best Overall Mish Mash Player
Farren
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Farren »

/confirm pre-in; take
Green
Mish-Mash Janitor

Please PM me for any Mish-Mash maintenance needs!
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:42 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'd like to play. I'll take the leftover color.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
xofelf
xofelf
they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash
Pronoun: they/them(also ze/zem or xe/xem)

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:04 am

Post by xofelf »

Noooo, ducky, why you take purple? ;~;

Red is fine I guess.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to reknow a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:05 am

Post by xofelf »

Oh but like, straight up Mizzy, your format on this is gorgeous <3
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I am a strong believer that area tags are underused.

Looks like everyone has signed up. Feel free to /replace to be added to the waiting list. I'll be sorting everything out in a few (2-3) hours because I will be having dinner soon and don't want to get interrupted.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Alien cards, and the corresponding flares are going out now.

5/5 Aliens have been chosen.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I am currently sorting out formatting for the game state. This game has a decent chunk of data to show. When that is done...

I am sending out your starting hands SOON™

And to determine the starting player...

Original Roll String: 1d5 (STATIC)
1 5-Sided Dice: (4) = 4
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:52 am

Post by the worst »

In post 9, xofelf wrote:Oh but like, straight up Mizzy, your format on this is gorgeous <3
i'm sorry for stealing purple from you D:
strongly +1 this though.
--
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:55 am

Post by xofelf »

If anyone should have purple, it should be other me. *sniffles* it's fine.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:56 am

Post by the worst »

Thank me for forgiving me, me.
--
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Please go check out the first post to see there is anyway I can improve the way I'm laying out game state.

Also, everyones Alien is now confirmed

Aliens
the worst
is the Shadow who
removes others' ships

Allomancer
is the Warpish who
adds ships in warp to total

Farren
is the Chosen who
takes new encounter card

T-Bone
is the Miser who
gets second hand

xofelf
is the Parasite who
joins alliance at will

Spoiler: Full Alien Abilities
Shadow
Removes others' ships
Medium Difficulty

You have the power to Execute.
You
must use
your power to send one enemy ship from any colony to the warp whenever a destiny card other than your colour is drawn. You must choose a ship of the player the destiny card corresponds to, but if it is wild you can choose any player, not only the one the offense chooses.

Use this power as any player, when the destiny card is revealed in the destiny phase.

Warpish
Adds ships in warp to total
Hard Difficulty

You have the power of Necromancy.
You
must use
your power to add 1 to your sides strength for each ship in the warp.

Use this power as a main player, after you reveal an attack card during the reveal phase.

Chosen
Takes new encounter card
Easy Difficulty

You have the power of Divine Intervention.
You
may use
this power to draw three cards from the cosmic deck. You may choose an encounter card from the 3 and discard the rest. You may replaces your encounter card with the chosen one, discarding the previous one. If both the new and the old encounter cards are attack cards you may choose to add them together or replace the old card.

Use this power as a main player, after revealing encounter cards in the reveal phase.

Miser
Gets second hand
Easy Difficulty

Game Start
: You are dealt 2 8-card hands. Choose one to be your hand and one to be your hoard.

You have the power to Hoard.
You
may use
this power to use a card from your hoard instead of your hand any time you would play a card.

Other players cannot look at or draw from your hoard. If there are no encounter cards left in your hoard, you may reveal it, discard it, and draw a new 8 card hoard.

Parasite
Joins alliance at will
Easy Difficulty

You have the power to Infest.
Unless another effect prevents alliances, you
may use
this power to ally with another player whether they invite you or not.

Use this power as not a main player, during the alliance phase.

Starting hands are going out now. I hope to be able to start this off tomorrow.

Also, if someone has a card in hand that may be relevant at that time would you prefer for me to pm to get confirmation if you are using it or just wait for everyone to pass?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 16, Mizzytastic wrote:xofelf is the Parasite who joins alliance at will
social threat!
--
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Farren »

How many "pass" checks would we be looking at per encounter?
Mish-Mash Janitor

Please PM me for any Mish-Mash maintenance needs!
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by xofelf »

I think I'd rather you ask us directly to tell you if we're gonna use it or not.
the worst wrote:
In post 16, Mizzytastic wrote:xofelf is the Parasite who joins alliance at will
social threat!
Just cuz this isn't an LSG doesn't mean I can't build alliances. Just look, you don't get a choice, you must ALL be my friend.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 19, xofelf wrote:I think I'd rather you ask us directly to tell you if we're gonna use it or not.
cosign this.
--
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 18, Farren wrote:How many "pass" checks would we be looking at per encounter?
It'd realistically have to be everyone to avoid giving away hand data. I think directly contacting people probably makes more sense. I just wanted to make sure people didn't mind a decent amount of pm spam
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by the worst »

This will be my Cosmic Encounter debut. I'll try my best, but please feel very free to DM me any time you need clarity or if I don't seem to be understanding anything. Spam isn't an issue fmpov.
--
xofelf
xofelf
Miss Mash
xofelf
Miss Mash
Miss Mash

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by xofelf »

Wait, ducky, have you never played before? :o this is gonna be exciting!
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

Farren has given me a list of auto-uses on some cards in his hand. I find this a wonderful idea and will make sure to try and implement it for anyone who wants

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”