Taskmaster! (Full!)

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
Noraa
fluffy tsunami
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2020
Location: the fridge where the ice cream be
Pronoun: She

Post Post #50  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:16 am

My team is so messy its fun!!!
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
[GTKAS ad]

Noraa
fluffy tsunami
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2020
Location: the fridge where the ice cream be
Pronoun: She

Post Post #51  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:16 am

haschel should allow us to take 4 members >.<
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
[GTKAS ad]

Nancy Drew 39
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: in my head
Pronoun: She

Post Post #52  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:13 am

In post 49, Noraa wrote:NANCY!!!!!!!!!!!

In post 51, Noraa wrote:haschel should allow us to take 4 members >.<


Image
Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Noraa
fluffy tsunami
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2020
Location: the fridge where the ice cream be
Pronoun: She

Post Post #53  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:36 am

Image
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
[GTKAS ad]

Skelda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 21, 2013
Location: New Jersey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #54  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:12 pm

In post 50, Noraa wrote:My team is so messy its fun!!!

We're honestly as much of a trainwreck as you would expect.

xofelf
Miss Mash
 
User avatar
Joined: May 06, 2008
Location: Herkimer, New York
Pronoun: They

Post Post #55  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:13 pm

I cannot wait <3
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to know a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

Noraa
fluffy tsunami
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2020
Location: the fridge where the ice cream be
Pronoun: She

Post Post #56  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:18 pm

In post 54, Skelda wrote:
In post 50, Noraa wrote:My team is so messy its fun!!!

We're honestly as much of a trainwreck as you would expect.


XD me finishing so many tasks yesterday and absolutely failing the fuck out of all of them
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
[GTKAS ad]

Nancy Drew 39
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: January 14, 2018
Location: in my head
Pronoun: She

Post Post #57  (ISO)  » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:16 pm

In post 53, Noraa wrote:Image


Stoked. :)
Thing with Nancy is we just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it.

(I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~ the worst

Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
 
User avatar
Joined: May 14, 2007
Location: Cascadian Subduction Zone

Post Post #58  (ISO)  » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:29 pm

Current Task Status:

The Backbreaking Factory: 4/15 complete.

Everyone else combined: 0/15 complete.
"I used to think that votes equaled pressure, too, back when I was alive. I've learned a lot since then. You know what does equal pressure? Pressure. Pressure equals pressure. Crazy, huh?"

Political Cartoons Are Fun

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2009
Location: ordering a pa-ni-ni
Pronoun: He

Post Post #59  (ISO)  » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:31 pm

I'm looking down my nose at every team except Backbreaking Factory tbh.
get to know a reckoner
meta is trash

FUCK CANCER. #greenshirtthursdays

Skelda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 21, 2013
Location: New Jersey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #60  (ISO)  » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:41 pm

We're the baddest bitches in this joint!! Get on our level other teams. We're breaking each other's backs over here!

Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
 
User avatar
Joined: October 25, 2009
Pronoun: He

Post Post #61  (ISO)  » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:38 pm

I done did a task ya'll

Also have more at-home tAskmaster shenanigans

Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
 
User avatar
Joined: May 14, 2007
Location: Cascadian Subduction Zone

Post Post #62  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:25 pm

No team names, but here are the current numbers of tasks complete per team:

0/1/2/4/12

Somebody was overzealous and ruined my ability to make the world's shittiest binary notation model.
"I used to think that votes equaled pressure, too, back when I was alive. I've learned a lot since then. You know what does equal pressure? Pressure. Pressure equals pressure. Crazy, huh?"

Political Cartoons Are Fun

Noraa
fluffy tsunami
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2020
Location: the fridge where the ice cream be
Pronoun: She

Post Post #63  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:29 pm

I wonder who the one with 12 tasks is
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
[GTKAS ad]

Noraa
fluffy tsunami
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2020
Location: the fridge where the ice cream be
Pronoun: She

Post Post #64  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 09, 2021 7:30 pm

Haschie waschie you can whisper their name to me. I promise I won't tell anyone
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
[GTKAS ad]

xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
 
User avatar
Joined: March 15, 2009
Location: ordering a pa-ni-ni
Pronoun: He

Post Post #65  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:20 pm

In post 62, Haschel Cedricson wrote:No team names, but here are the current numbers of tasks complete per team:

0/1/2/4/12

Somebody was overzealous and ruined my ability to make the world's shittiest binary notation model.

UPDATE ME
get to know a reckoner
meta is trash

FUCK CANCER. #greenshirtthursdays

Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
 
User avatar
Joined: May 14, 2007
Location: Cascadian Subduction Zone

Post Post #66  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:27 pm

In post 65, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 62, Haschel Cedricson wrote:No team names, but here are the current numbers of tasks complete per team:

0/1/2/4/12

Somebody was overzealous and ruined my ability to make the world's shittiest binary notation model.

UPDATE ME


The new count is 1/3/3/4/13, with a few tasks in progress!
"I used to think that votes equaled pressure, too, back when I was alive. I've learned a lot since then. You know what does equal pressure? Pressure. Pressure equals pressure. Crazy, huh?"

Political Cartoons Are Fun

xofelf
Miss Mash
 
User avatar
Joined: May 06, 2008
Location: Herkimer, New York
Pronoun: They

Post Post #67  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:34 pm

You're a task in progress.
Xalxe: this is xofelf sometimes we call each other names and other times we share emotions
MattyP: Ur an enigma tho when it comes to circadian rhythm and the traditions we hold dear when it comes to the sun and the moon
Get to know a xofelf here
Discord is faster than PMs or sitechat: xofelf#1697

Skelda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 21, 2013
Location: New Jersey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #68  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:48 pm

In post 66, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 65, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 62, Haschel Cedricson wrote:No team names, but here are the current numbers of tasks complete per team:

0/1/2/4/12

Somebody was overzealous and ruined my ability to make the world's shittiest binary notation model.

UPDATE ME


The new count is 1/3/3/4/13, with a few tasks in progress!


That one team is really drawing out those last couple tasks huh?

Noraa
fluffy tsunami
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2020
Location: the fridge where the ice cream be
Pronoun: She

Post Post #69  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:50 pm

In post 68, Skelda wrote:
In post 66, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 65, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 62, Haschel Cedricson wrote:No team names, but here are the current numbers of tasks complete per team:

0/1/2/4/12

Somebody was overzealous and ruined my ability to make the world's shittiest binary notation model.

UPDATE ME


The new count is 1/3/3/4/13, with a few tasks in progress!


That one team is really drawing out those last couple tasks huh?


Skelly welly do you know which team that is???
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
[GTKAS ad]

Skelda
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 21, 2013
Location: New Jersey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #70  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:52 pm

In post 69, Noraa wrote:
In post 68, Skelda wrote:
In post 66, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 65, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 62, Haschel Cedricson wrote:No team names, but here are the current numbers of tasks complete per team:

0/1/2/4/12

Somebody was overzealous and ruined my ability to make the world's shittiest binary notation model.

UPDATE ME


The new count is 1/3/3/4/13, with a few tasks in progress!


That one team is really drawing out those last couple tasks huh?


Skelly welly do you know which team that is???


Hmmmm no clue. What sort of a team would impulsively do 12 tasks in the first week? Must be pretty bonkers

Noraa
fluffy tsunami
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2020
Location: the fridge where the ice cream be
Pronoun: She

Post Post #71  (ISO)  » Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:54 pm

In post 70, Skelda wrote:Hmmmm no clue. What sort of a team would impulsively do 12 tasks in the first week? Must be pretty bonkers


we probably shouldn't be too mean to them cuz they can probably see this thread you know!
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
[GTKAS ad]

Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
 
User avatar
Joined: May 14, 2007
Location: Cascadian Subduction Zone

Post Post #72  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:59 pm

Current count:

1/3/4/9/14

I know there's no official deadline but at the same time I would prefer to see, if not progress, at least the planning for progress.
"I used to think that votes equaled pressure, too, back when I was alive. I've learned a lot since then. You know what does equal pressure? Pressure. Pressure equals pressure. Crazy, huh?"

Political Cartoons Are Fun

Noraa
fluffy tsunami
 
User avatar
Joined: August 23, 2020
Location: the fridge where the ice cream be
Pronoun: She

Post Post #73  (ISO)  » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:00 pm

there's a group at 1 O_o
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
[GTKAS ad]

Cheery Dog
Kayak
 
User avatar
Joined: July 01, 2012
Location: OMG BALL!

Post Post #74  (ISO)  » Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:18 am

I have faith in you all.
Everything happens for a reason, except maybe football.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash