Quacks of Quedlinburg | Game over

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Quacks of Quedlinburg | Game over

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Snakes »

Welcome! Quacks of Quedlinburg is a bag-building, press your luck board game. Players will simultaneously draw chips from their bag and place them into their cauldron, seeking to make it the furthest in order to afford chips so they can make it even further next time. But be careful: if you draw too many bombs, your potion will explode!

Current Turn

Farren has (expired on 2021-05-04 20:00:00) to finish his turn.

Cauldron

Spoiler:
BuysVictory PointsRuby?PlayersBuysVictory PointsRuby?Players
00No216No
10No216Yes
20NoFelissan Start227No
30No227Yes
40No237NoInspiratieloos (13)
50Yes238No
61No248No
71NoFarren Start248Yes
81NoFarren rat, Felissan rat259NoFelissan (17)
91YesVincentw Start259Yes
102NoInspiratieloos Start269No
112NoVincentw rat2610NoFarren (16.5)
122No2710No
132Yes2710Yes
143No2811NoVincentw (17)
153No2811Yes
153Yes2911No
163No2912No
164No3012No
174No3012Yes
174Yes3112No
184No3113No
185No3213No
195No3213Yes
195Yes3314No
205No3314Yes
206No3515No

Farren

Spoiler: Bag
Dice numberChip
Bomb 1
Bomb 3
Green 1
Black 1
Blue 1
Orange 1
Red 4
Red 2
Bomb 2

Spoiler: Chips Played
Purple 1
Green 1
Red 4
Bomb 1
Black 1
Green 4
Green 1
Bomb 2
Bomb 1
Purple 1
Yellow 2
Bomb 1
Orange 1
Green 4
Yellow 2
Orange 1

Victory Points:
Bombs:
Potion:
Empty
Rubies:

Vincentw

Dice numberChip
Bomb 1
Green 1
Blue 1
Blue 1
Bomb 1
Red 2
Bomb 1

Black 1
Black 1
Green 2
Black 1
Orange 1
Yellow 4
Green 1
Green 4
Blue 1
Blue 2
Purple 1
Bomb 2
Orange 1
Bomb 2
Bomb 1
Black 1
Bomb 3

Victory Points:
Bombs:
Potion:
Empty
Rubies:

Felissan

Dice numberChip
Orange 1
Green 1
Red 1
Red 1
Green 2
Bomb 2
Bomb 1

Green 2
Blue 4
Blue 1
Bomb 1
Green 1
Blue 1
Bomb 2
Black 1
Red 1
Bomb 1
Purple 1
Red 2
Bomb 1
Green 1
Black 1
Orange 1
Blue 2
Bomb 3

Victory Points:
Bombs:
Potion:
Empty
Rubies:

Inspiratieloos

Dice numberChip
Bomb 1
Bomb 2
Orange 1
Green 1
Orange 1
Orange 1
Blue 1
Blue 2
Red 1
Orange 1
Blue 4
Red 2

Purple 1
Bomb 2
Bomb 1
Red 4
Bomb 1
Red 4
Black 1
Yellow 1
Green 1
Red 1
Bomb 1
Black 1
Bomb 3

Victory Points:
Bombs:
Potion:
Empty
Rubies:

The Rules:

Spoiler: Potions Phase
  • Each player starts with 4 Bomb 1s, 2 Bomb 2s, 1 Bomb 3, an Orange 1, and a Green 1 in their bag
  • On each turn, all players will roll a die based on the number of chips they have left in their bag
  • The chip that corresponds to the number on the die will be removed from their bag, and they will move ahead that number of spaces in their cauldron
  • They will then choose whether to stop for the round or keep going
  • If the sum of all the bombs in a player's cauldron is greater than 7, their cauldron explodes and they are done for the round
  • Example: at the start of the game, I roll a 1d9 because I have 9 chips in my bag. I get a 7, which corresponds to a Bomb 3. I move forward 3 spaces in my cauldron, and will roll a 1d8 next turn, because the Bomb 3 was removed from my bag. If I end up drawing 2 Bomb 2s and a Bomb 1, I will have 8 points of bombs and my cauldron will explode
  • Once the dice have been rolled, the result is final, and you cannot edit or delete it. If you are caught doing that, I will assume you are cheating.

Spoiler: Potions
  • If a player's potion is full and their cauldron has not exploded, they can use their potion to remove the last chip they drew from their cauldron and put it back into their bag
  • Doing so will empty their potion. They will have to refill it before it can be used again
  • A player can refill their potion by spending 2 rubies during the Evaluation Phase

Spoiler: Chips
ChipPriceEffectActive?
Blue 1
5Draw 1 chip from your bag. If you wish, you can place it into your cauldronYes
Blue 2
10Draw 2 chips from your bag. If you wish, you can place 1 of them into your cauldronYes
Blue 4
19Draw 4 chips from your bag. If you wish, you can place 1 of them into your cauldronYes
Orange 1
3NoneYes
Red 1
6If there are 1 or 2 orange chips in your cauldron, move forward an extra space. If there are 3 or more orange chips in your cauldron, move forward an extra 2 spacesYes
Red 2
10If there are 1 or 2 orange chips in your cauldron, move forward an extra space. If there are 3 or more orange chips in your cauldron, move forward an extra 2 spacesYes
Red 4
16If there are 1 or 2 orange chips in your cauldron, move forward an extra space. If there are 3 or more orange chips in your cauldron, move forward an extra 2 spacesYes
Green 1
4For each green chip that is the last or next-to-last chip in your cauldron, receive 1 rubyYes
Green 2
8For each green chip that is the last or next-to-last chip in your cauldron, receive 1 rubyYes
Green 4
14For each green chip that is the last or next-to-last chip in your cauldron, receive 1 rubyYes
Black 1
10If you have more black chips in your cauldron than one of the players above or below you in the player list, move your start token forward 1 space. This means that in all future rounds, you will start 1 space further ahead.

If you have more black chips than both of the players above and below you in the player list, you get to move your start token forward 1 space and receive a ruby
Yes
Yellow 1
8If you draw this chip and the last chip you drew was a bomb, put your bomb back into the bag. You will not lose any progress in your cauldron.Start of round 2
Yellow 2
12If you draw this chip and the last chip you drew was a bomb, put your bomb back into the bag. You will not lose any progress in your cauldron.Start of round 2
Yellow 4
18If you draw this chip and the last chip you drew was a bomb, put your bomb back into the bag. You will not lose any progress in your cauldron.Start of round 2
Purple 1
9If you have 1 purple chip in your cauldron, you will receive 1 victory point.

If you have 2 purple chips, you will receive 1 victory point and 1 ruby

If you have 3 purple chips or more, you will receive 2 victory points and move your start token 1 space forward.
Start of round 3

Spoiler: Evaluation Phase
  • For the purposes of scoring, they will get credit for the space
    after
    the space where their last chip was placed (example: I place my last token on the 8 buys / 1 Victory Point / no ruby space. This means that I reached the 9 buys / 1 Victory Point / 1 ruby space)
  • The effects of any black, green, or purple chips are resolved
  • All players who end on a space with a ruby will receive a ruby
  • The player who reached the furthest space in their cauldron who did not explode will get to roll a 1d6. If there is a tie, everyone who tied will get to roll a 1d6 (as long as they did not explode)
  • If the result is a 1 or a 2, receive 1 victory point. If the result is a 3, receive 2 victory points. If the result is a 4, receive a ruby. If the result is a 5, receive an orange chip. If the result is a 6, the player will move their start token forward 1 spot
  • If you can roll the die, you must roll before doing anything else during the Evaluation phase
  • Each player whose cauldron did not explode will receive victory points and buys based on which spot they reached. Each player whose cauldron exploded will have to choose whether they want to receive victory points or buys.
  • Buys:
    Players can spend their buys on either 1 or 2 chips, which will go into their bag for the rest of the game. If they decide to buy 2 chips, they have to be of different colors
  • Buys do not carry over between rounds
  • Example: I finish on the 9 buys / 1 victory point / 1 ruby spot in my cauldron and my cauldron does not explode. I receive 1 victory point, 1 ruby, and 9 buys, which I spend on a Red 1 and an Orange 1
  • Players can choose to trade in 2 rubies to either refill their potion or move their start token forward 1 space

Spoiler: Beginning of Round
  • At the start of each round, a new Fortune Teller card is drawn. This is a card that effects how the round will be played (e.g. If you reach a scoring spot with a ruby, receive 2 rubies instead of 1)
  • All chips will be removed from each player's cauldron and placed back into their bag
  • All players who are not in the lead in victory points will start 1 spot ahead of where they would normally start based on how many rats are between them and the leader
  • There are rats after victory points 1, 4, 7, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 51, 54, 57, 60, 62, 64, 66, 68 and 70
  • Example: You have 11 victory points and I have 4. There are 3 rats (4, 7 and 10) between us. My start token is at the 1 buys spot, so for this round only, I will start at the 4 buys spot
  • If it is round 6, all players will receive a Bomb 1 to add to their bag

Spoiler: End of Game
  • This game will last for 9 rounds
  • At the end of the final round, if a player's cauldron does not explode, they will receive 1 victory point for every 5 buys they ended up getting
  • At the end of the final round, players will receive 1 victory point for every 2 rubies they have
  • The player with the most victory points is the winner!

Spoiler: Deadlines and Activity
  • During the Potions Phase, each turn will last 24 hours. During a turn, all players will roll a die and then decide whether they want to keep going, and whether they want to use a potion. Players do not have to go in order
  • During any turn in which a Blue chip is drawn, the timer will be extended for an extra 12 hours
  • During the Evaluations Phase, each player will have 72 hours to roll the die (if applicable), decide whether they want buys or victory points, decide what buys they want to get, and decide whether they want to spend any rubies. Players do not have to go in order
  • When starting a timer, I will start the timer from the top of the next hour
  • Any player may request a 24 hour extension for any reason or no reason at all - limit one extension per player per round
  • If any player declares V/LA, I will extend the turn timer to 72 hours
  • The first time a player misses a deadline, they will be prodded and get an extra 48 hours
  • The second time a player misses a deadline, they will be prodded and get an extra 24 hours
  • The third time a player misses a deadline (or if they don't respond to a prod), I will autoplay their turn, using the following rules:
  • During the Potions phase, they will draw from their bag until it is possible for their cauldron to explode. Then, they will stop. They will not use their potion

• During the Evaluations phase, they will choose Buys over Victory Points in rounds 1-5 and Victory Points over buys in rounds 6-9

• When spending their buys, they will purchase the most expensive chip they can afford. If they have enough leftover to purchase a second chip, they will buy the most expensive chip they can afford

• They will not spend any rubies

• If Auto-Play is invoked, I will contact the player to see if they wish to keep playing the game. If they do not, or if they do not respond within 48 hours of my contacting them, I will seek a replacement.

Spoiler: Error Resolution
  • If a player wants to change their decision, they will have until I resolve their turn to do so
  • If a player rolls a die with too many sides, the result will stand as long as the result corresponds to a chip in their bag. Otherwise, they will have to roll again
  • If a player rolls a die with too few sides, they will have to roll again
  • If a player rolls a die when they have already taken their turn, the results will stand, as long as they were legal
  • If a player rolls a die during the Evaluations phase after making any other decisions, the results will stand
  • If a player does not indicate whether they are using their potion or spending any rubies, I will assume they do not want to
  • If a player makes a decision based off of incorrect information because of a mod error, I will reset their cauldron and bag to where the decision occurred and we will replay their turn from there
  • If any errors occur that are not listed here, I will use my best judgment to resolve them
Last edited by Snakes on Mon May 03, 2021 6:33 pm, edited 265 times in total.
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Best Overall Mish Mash Player
Farren
He/Him
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Farren »

/in.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Please PM me for any Mish-Mash maintenance needs!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

/in
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 9:26 pm

Post by Felissan »

/in
"Dammit Felissan, making someone lose the game is NOT NICE"
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by inspiratieloos »

/in
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Snakes »

The game is now full, and we can start! Everyone has 24 hours to roll a 1d9, and decide whether they want to stop or keep going.

(expired on 2021-03-02 11:00:00)

Farren

Dice numberChip
1Bomb 1
2Bomb 1
3Bomb 1
4Bomb 1
5Bomb 2
6Bomb 2
7Bomb 3
8Orange 1
9Green 1
Victory Points:
Bombs:
Potion:
Full
Rubies:

Nancy Drew
Dice numberChip
1Bomb 1
2Bomb 1
3Bomb 1
4Bomb 1
5Bomb 2
6Bomb 2
7Bomb 3
8Orange 1
9Green 1
Victory Points:
Bombs:
Potion:
Full
Rubies:

Felissan
Dice numberChip
1Bomb 1
2Bomb 1
3Bomb 1
4Bomb 1
5Bomb 2
6Bomb 2
7Bomb 3
8Orange 1
9Green 1
Victory Points:
Bombs:
Potion:
Full
Rubies:

Inspiratieloos
Dice numberChip
1Bomb 1
2Bomb 1
3Bomb 1
4Bomb 1
5Bomb 2
6Bomb 2
7Bomb 3
8Orange 1
9Green 1
Victory Points:
Bombs:
Potion:
Full
Rubies:
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Felissan »

Original Roll String: 1d9
1 9-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
- DeathRowKitty 2016
"Also, the me in your signature just made the me in this thread lose the game and I'm not sure how to feel about this."
- DeathRowKitty 2018
"You've made me make myself lose the game so many times that I feel like it's an entirely new game I'm losing"
- DeathRowKitty 2022
Felissan
Felissan
Goon
Felissan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Felissan »

I'll keep going.
- DeathRowKitty 2016
- DeathRowKitty 2018
- DeathRowKitty 2022
inspiratieloos
inspiratieloos
Goon
inspiratieloos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:35 am

Post by inspiratieloos »

1 9-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Suggestion: Let everyone just keep rolling as much as they want until someone says "I'd like to know what someone else is doing before deciding whether to roll." Then figure out who needs to catch up and go one by one from there. Usually everyone is just doing their own thing 90% of the time and people only start paying attention to others when they get close to exploding.
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Snakes »

We can do that. The main reasons I was thinking that everyone could take their turns one at a time was because of the 1d6 that the player who got the furthest would get to roll, and so players wouldn't have to update their bag by themselves.

But it would definitely speed the game up. With the current ruleset, this could take multiple months. If everyone agrees, we can make this change.
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Farren »

I approve of this change for all rounds except round 9. There's a tactical advantage to being the last to drop out - it's a minor advantage when the bonus die is all that's at stake, but it's a huge advantage during round 9.

Also, what's the Fortune Teller event this round? Some of them can change bag composition, so definitely need to know before I start rolling.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Snakes »

Oops! I forgot all about that.

This round's fortune teller card is
Double the number of rat tails this round
, so it has no effect.
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Farren »

1 9-Sided Dice: (5) = 5

Regardless of the outcome, staying in.
Mish-Mash Janitor

Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Snakes »

Felissan draws an
Orange 1
, Inspiratieloos draws a
Green 1
, and Farren draws the first bomb.

Inspiratieloos, I assume you want to keep going?

Cauldron

Spoiler:
00NoFarren Start, Nancy Drew Start, Felissan Start, Inspiratieloos Start216No
10NoFelissan, Inspiratieloos, Farren216Yes
20No227No
30No227Yes
40No237No
50Yes238No
61No248No
71No248Yes
81No259No
91Yes259Yes
102No269No
112No2610No
122No2710No
132Yes2710Yes
143No2811No
153No2811Yes
153Yes2911No
163No2912No
164No3012No
174No3012Yes
174Yes3112No
184No3113No
185No3213No
195No3213Yes
195Yes3314No
205No3314Yes
206No3515No

Farren

Dice numberChip
Bomb 1
Bomb 1
Bomb 1
Bomb 2
Bomb 2
Bomb 3
Orange 1
Green 1

Bomb 1

Victory Points:
Bombs:
Potion:
Full
Rubies:

Nancy Drew
Dice numberChip
Bomb 1
Bomb 1
Bomb 1
Bomb 1
Bomb 2
Bomb 2
Bomb 3
Orange 1
Green 1

Victory Points:
Bombs:
Potion:
Full
Rubies:

Felissan
Dice numberChip
Bomb 1
Bomb 1
Bomb 1
Bomb 1
Bomb 2
Bomb 2
Bomb 3
Green 1

Orange 1

Victory Points:
Bombs:
Potion:
Full
Rubies:

Inspiratieloos
Dice numberChip
Bomb 1
Bomb 1
Bomb 1
Bomb 1
Bomb 2
Bomb 2
Bomb 3
Orange 1

Green 1

Victory Points:
Bombs:
Potion:
Full
Rubies:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:50 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Original Roll String: 1d9 (STATIC)
1 9-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

I assume this is what I need to do? If I need to wait for Inspiratisloos, then just process this after.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Snakes »

Yes, that's right. I'll allow it this time, but in the future, please make sure that STATIC doesn't show on your dice roll.

Nancy draws a
Bomb 1
, and moves ahead one space. Do you want to keep going?

Cauldron

Spoiler:
00NoFarren Start, Nancy Drew Start, Felissan Start, Inspiratieloos Start216No
10NoFelissan, Inspiratieloos, Farren, Nancy Drew216Yes
20No227No
30No227Yes
40No237No
50Yes238No
61No248No
71No248Yes
81No259No
91Yes259Yes
102No269No
112No2610No
122No2710No
132Yes2710Yes
143No2811No
153No2811Yes
153Yes2911No
163No2912No
164No3012No
174No3012Yes
174Yes3112No
184No3113No
185No3213No
195No3213Yes
195Yes3314No
205No3314Yes
206No3515No

Nancy Drew
Dice numberChip
Bomb 1
Bomb 1
Bomb 1
Bomb 2
Bomb 2
Bomb 3
Orange 1
Green 1

Bomb 1

Victory Points:
Bombs:
Potion:
Full
Rubies:
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Sure, I just requoted it. What’s wrong with Static?

I’m still not exactly sure how to play this. What actions can I take?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Snakes »

I'm not 100% sure, but I think Static shows up if the dice roll isn't "clean". I know it shows up if the post is edited, but I think it will also show up if you hit preview before posting (not accusing you of anything btw, this is for everyone).

You're going to keep drawing chips until you either decide to stop or you have over 7 bombs in your cauldron. Right now, you have 1 bomb. So just let me know if you want to stop or keep going.

You can also use your potion, which will remove the bomb you just drew from your cauldron, but if you do that, you won't be able to use your potion again until you spend 2 rubies to refill it.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

So, I should probably choose to draw more chips then?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Snakes »

I don't want to give advice, but even if you drew a Bomb 3 (the worst chip), you would only have 4 bombs and cauldron wouldn't explode.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Okay draw.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Farren
Farren
He/Him
Farren
He/Him

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Farren »

Yeah, it looks like Nancy quoted my die roll specifically. Basically, it means you didn't actually roll the die - you just copied the results I got. Static shows up when a roll is quoted or edited.

Static should not show up on preview; if you preview a die roll, it'll re-roll the die when you actually post. Example:

Original Roll String: 1d500
1 500-Sided Dice: (60) = 60

On preview, this is a 218. Let's see what it is on post.

(If it's a 218, I am going to be annoyed.)
Mish-Mash Janitor

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:18 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Okay, I’ll try to remember that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Snakes
Snakes
I Will Survive
Snakes
I Will Survive
I Will Survive

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Snakes »

Thanks!

What do you think of this suggestion?
In post 8, inspiratieloos wrote:Suggestion: Let everyone just keep rolling as much as they want until someone says "I'd like to know what someone else is doing before deciding whether to roll." Then figure out who needs to catch up and go one by one from there. Usually everyone is just doing their own thing 90% of the time and people only start paying attention to others when they get close to exploding.
In post 10, Farren wrote:I approve of this change for all rounds except round 9. There's a tactical advantage to being the last to drop out - it's a minor advantage when the bonus die is all that's at stake, but it's a huge advantage during round 9.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Not sure but I think they’re both correct?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”