2021 NFL 3 Strikes Challenge (Game Over)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Aronis is currently leading given his longer streak of no strikes, but Nero could overtake him with time.

The real question is will either of you survive this season? I think not. Join us in the pit already!
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Nov 23, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Week 12 time. Sorry for lack of results spreadsheet, have been busy this week. Will try to get it done some time in the next few days if I can.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

In post 201, D3f3nd3r wrote:Week 12 time. Sorry for lack of results spreadsheet, have been busy this week. Will try to get it done some time in the next few days if I can.
If you can't get it done, do not worry about it. Enjoy the holiday

I think the results are:

Pablito is in the pit now.
Aronis and or Nero will join us shortly.
Aronis currently has longest streak with 8 while Nero's streak is 5
The game needs to continue 3 more weeks. Once week 14 is concluded if both Nero and Aronis are still alive then they will be tied streak wise.
The game then needs to go one more week for Nero to have longest streak of 9
If Aronis and Nero go out at same time. The one with the longest streak will win then.
If only one of them guesses wrong on a week, other wins right out.
If they both guess wrong on week 15 then they share this year. Seriously we should not find some other tie breaker. You both should be proud to win if this happens

Honestly I think both of them surviving to the season end with how crazy things are may be impossible. Detroit plays Arizona in week 15! Lions beating Cardinals can happen as far as I am concerned now!

I actually think Lions will get there first win this week given how many injuries Bears have. Nagy could lose his job after Thanksgiving much like how Lions changed Coaches last year
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I could get it wrong but I still have all of my Dallas, Green Bay, Rams, Ravens, Colts, and Titans picks so some pretty good teams I suppose.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ravens
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Congrats Nero Cain!
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I am not pleased with this ending. I wish Aronis had made a pick. But perhaps its fitting since many teams did not show up throughout the year. Seriously Jaguars beating Rams or Lions beating Cardinals is fathomable in 2021. Congrats Nero
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I AM THE CHAMPION!

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:10 am

Post by PokerFace »

Most crazy nfl season ever. Covid. Jets and houston beat titans. Jags beat bills. Lions beat cardinals!

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”