Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #707 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 515, ActionDan wrote:I just enjoyed tricking shadoweh in the end, even as each minor day became progressively more painful

IT'S OVER BETWEEN US ACTION DANIEL :mad:

I would like to thank singer for not shooting me in the face and winning the game instead, I think that was a much better outcome.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #717 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

In post 714, singersigner wrote:
My whole team thought it was weird that Empire submitted a detect on UT instead of you on Minor Night 1. Major Night 1 I submitted a blind shot on you for blade, then panicked and switched to AD for blade, then panicked more and switched to Titus for blade and ultimately failed it. If only I had gotten it right away! Always blade never not blaaaaade.

Yeah, uh, I was Blade. So was AD! That's why he got my confirmation message. I figured it would take until Day 4-5 for someone to maybe get my messages (because I couldn't confirm they'd been received) unless the recipient was Blade themselves, so I just spammed Blade messages at people. You were my N1 target so you would GO AWAY ;_;
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #820 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Our team is for sure not releasing the PT as we don't feel you need to know which particular posters were giving us cancer

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”