pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4650 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 1:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4649, Zar wrote:
In post 4646, pirate mollie wrote:also I am very interested in your venge kill choice. is it zzthing? why not ooba?

I feel like you are totally hedging your reads here.

Who do you think is likelier to be scum with Metal Sonic? Ooba, who wrenched the wagon outside of Metal Sonic when he could have secured a wagon for Alchemist, or ZZZX, who had the whole theatrical with MS yesterday?

Also, do tell me if I should just not bother gauging through his gargantuan iso at this point, because your comment seems to imply you won't be changing your mind on him (which is what concerns me).

so do you have a town read on ooba?

if you can't tackle zzthing's then why not tackle ooba's and seraphim's posts? cos i am pretty unclear as to where you stand with him.
whew!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4651 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 3:23 am

Post by ooba »

In post 4644, Zar wrote:Also, mollie, we did not bid any scum tokens. We used three town tokens here and we used two town tokens for Regfan
to keep his sanity

Dan calls BS on this.

He says it is apparent you spent tokens to avoid theme and normal games. Also, if anyone got town tokens in your team, he says it would have been Mina.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4652 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:18 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4643, Zar wrote:I'm seriously paranoid of ooba's tilting against Metal Sonic, and then trying to use against me that I was voting Alchemist. Then there's the whole trying to go after Mollie thing, which to me doesn't make any sense.

But I'm also really worried Mollie's been letting ZZZX slip by because she seems to like him more than anyone else in this game, I've doubted the integrity of her read of him for a while now and yet she hasn't managed to properly convey why she's townreading him. IDK. I'm seriously worried she might vote wrong in the end if I get lynched today.

I was really convinced Alchemist was scum with all his read changing, I think I'm going to have to do some re-reading and just dealing with going over ZZZX makes me want to gauge my eyes out.

In post 4649, Zar wrote:
In post 4646, pirate mollie wrote:also I am very interested in your venge kill choice. is it zzthing? why not ooba?

I feel like you are totally hedging your reads here.

Who do you think is likelier to be scum with Metal Sonic? Ooba, who wrenched the wagon outside of Metal Sonic when he could have secured a wagon for Alchemist, or ZZZX, who had the whole theatrical with MS yesterday?

Also, do tell me if I should just not bother gauging through his gargantuan iso at this point, because your comment seems to imply you won't be changing your mind on him (which is what concerns me).

In post 4648, Zar wrote:
In post 4645, pirate mollie wrote:I am pretty sure I explained my zzthing townread? if you doubted it then why did you not mention it at the time? what part do you not understand?

I have been asking you about ZZZX, and have asked you because I don't really see what you find different in how he's playing here when compared to MetalSonic. Didn't you find the whole Day 8 exchange between those two weird?

Your posts here are full of nitpicking, Lets face it yea I have defended metal in the start and in day 4, I admit it. But thats was because of the fact i didnt see him as scum then. and later once he started getting in the danger zone after we put him in the right situation (including the fact that by day 5 I made sure to express how sonic dies before lylo) it all happened but that doesnt matter now,

what matters is the fact that you are not answering the questions i asked, but I assume you town read mollie and scum read me then?

also can you give thoughts about each person in details instead of giving short weak posts?
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4653 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 5:19 am

Post by ZZZX »

last thing in reality I did research and this game is pretty scum-sided in reality. why would anyone give town tokens to it?

I love how metal's first posts were about how good being town here is, you are repeating that here.
redacted
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4654 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 7:57 am

Post by quadz08 »

VOTECOUNT 9.2Zar (1) - ZZZX

Not Voting (3) - Ooba, Pirate Mollie, Zar

With 4 alive, it is 3 to lynch.

Deadline is 5/17 at 6 PM Eastern, which is in (expired on 2015-05-17 18:00:00).
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4655 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 8:05 am

Post by ZZZX »

does anyone have anything else to say this day? cus I think I am done.
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4656 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 9:12 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4651, ooba wrote:
In post 4644, Zar wrote:Also, mollie, we did not bid any scum tokens. We used three town tokens here and we used two town tokens for Regfan
to keep his sanity

Dan calls BS on this.

He says it is apparent you spent tokens to avoid theme and normal games. Also, if anyone got town tokens in your team, he says it would have been Mina.

I don't think that emp used tokens to get into a game that a lot players don't feel enthused about playing. this was the first game for emp after a very long break and I know he prefers town so I am thinking he spent the tokens on alignment.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4657 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 11:39 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4656, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4651, ooba wrote:
to keep his sanity

Dan calls BS on this.

I don't think that emp used tokens to get into a game that a lot players don't feel enthused about playing. this was the first game for emp after a very long break and I know he prefers town so I am thinking he spent the tokens on alignment.

^ this is what is throwing me for a loop. cos zarella on his own looks like the scummiest thing to ever slither out of a truck stop toilet. if I cld see his towngame in a game that I was actually in i wld have a better baseline for it. he might just be 1 of those players who always looks scummy to me when he is town. that is what I am trying to figure out.

I feel like ooba is calculatedly and selectively scumhunting. the reasons he is applying as to why he is town are the same reasons why I shld be a lock in for a town read and that bothers me cos that isn't what he is doing, he is trying to find some reason to cling to as to why I might be scum. it seems like he is planning for lylo when if he really thought zarella was scum he shldn't be thinking that at all. but zarella's latest posts are pretty dismal and it looks like he is slobbering for a lynch like a vulture who is waiting for dinner as long as it is not him.

I just have vague, general feelings about possible scum!zzthing. I didn't like how I had to pester him to look at organic chemistry cos metal's play reminded me of that game and zzthing never really answered except to bring it up later in order to push his point on scum!metal and it just feels off to me.

bah. idk. I am going to wait to see how zarella responds to my posts.
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4658 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 11:53 am

Post by ZZZX »

Tbh you just missed my post even before you asked saying I felt the interaction similar but whatever it is. :roll:

Also I have said that before. ATM my mind is saying kill zar and gut is saying it ooba. Its interesting
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4659 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4658, ZZZX wrote:Tbh you just missed my post even before you asked saying I felt the interaction similar but whatever it is. :roll:

Also I have said that before. ATM my mind is saying kill zar and gut is saying it ooba. Its interesting

I don't remember it happening that way? I asked you 3 times before I finally got an answer.

I also don't consider you a spammy poster usually you seem to lurk a lot at least the games that I have played with you in. that is why your spamposting spree with metal looks bad to me.
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4660 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by ZZZX »

It depends on my commitment to the game IMO and free time. F.e on the game I listed I had literally as many posts as the rest of the players compined ( or at least the top 4 of them combined) also in managerial mafia etc. But yea my lurkong happened afyer my damn 6 months break in uni.
redacted
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4661 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 10:48 pm

Post by ooba »

In post 4657, pirate mollie wrote:I feel like ooba is calculatedly and selectively scumhunting. the reasons he is applying as to why he is town are the same reasons why I shld be a lock in for a town read and that bothers me cos that isn't what he is doing, he is trying to find some reason to cling to as to why I might be scum. it seems like he is planning for lylo when if he really thought zarella was scum he shldn't be thinking that at all.

If by selective scum hunting, you mean pushing for scum lynches all game then sure.

Also, that point was FOR\AGAINST. You did choose to vote Alchemist over MS on that day and that's something a MS scumbuddy would have done.

But you miss the forest for the trees - overall, that post was very positive about you. If we had gone to LyLo, I would voted ZZZX over you. Especially since ZZZX posted like "Zar & Ooba in Me - mollie - the other guy who do you think is the most likely ot be scum? who is the most likely to be town out of mollie./the other guy? i would like to do a quick experament" - which seems more like LyLo info collection to see how I would vote.

Anyway,
- Mollie choose to vote me today
- ZZZX "ATM my mind is saying kill zar and gut is saying it ooba."

If the Zar thing doesn't end the game today, the town person in you has to stop being an idiot and handing the game over to scum.

Vote: Zar

Just read my goddamn ISO.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4662 (ISO) » Fri May 08, 2015 11:37 pm

Post by ZZZX »

if a ZAR lynch doesnt end the game frankly I will just leave it to ika to full read both of you. I honestly have less experiance in reading both of you than him so... yea.

no quick votes in lylo ofc.
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4663 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 1:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4661, ooba wrote:
In post 4657, pirate mollie wrote:I feel like ooba is calculatedly and selectively scumhunting. the reasons he is applying as to why he is town are the same reasons why I shld be a lock in for a town read and that bothers me cos that isn't what he is doing, he is trying to find some reason to cling to as to why I might be scum. it seems like he is planning for lylo when if he really thought zarella was scum he shldn't be thinking that at all.

If by selective scum hunting, you mean pushing for scum lynches all game then sure.

Also, that point was FOR\AGAINST. You did choose to vote Alchemist over MS on that day and that's something a MS scumbuddy would have done.

But you miss the forest for the trees - overall, that post was very positive about you. If we had gone to LyLo, I would voted ZZZX over you. Especially since ZZZX posted like "Zar & Ooba in Me - mollie - the other guy who do you think is the most likely ot be scum? who is the most likely to be town out of mollie./the other guy? i would like to do a quick experament" - which seems more like LyLo info collection to see how I would vote.

Anyway,
- Mollie choose to vote me today
- ZZZX "ATM my mind is saying kill zar and gut is saying it ooba."

If the Zar thing doesn't end the game today, the town person in you has to stop being an idiot and handing the game over to scum.

Vote: Zar

Just read my goddamn ISO.

see I read this post and it just makes me wonder if you have a seekrit powah that drives pple to want to murder you as town. I thought I was the only 1.

I feel so less alone right now!

but i do wonder how you think that I am being an idiot and handing the game to scum when I was 2 scum lynches and the only reason I was not on the third was cos you pple did it in 6 hours while I was away. also I am waiting for zarella to answer as to why he thinks that I wld pick incorrectly in lylo. <----to me that insinuates that he thinks 1 of you 2 is scum but all i see are vague aspersions towards zzthing so I am not sure what to make of it. what I am missing is the walk through with that line of thinking and his town!you case.

if you are scum then gg, cos you are frustrating the hell out of me which clouds my thinking.

if me, you and zzthing are all town I think i might order tshirts for all of us that says, "I SURVIVED A NIGHTLESS GAME" which neither of you will wear cos probably neither of you are as geeky as me but I am hoping you will at least wear it for 5 minutes and take a picture of it and send it to me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4664 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 1:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

there is also this little niggle where I wonder why you keep overlooking the fact that you abandoned the metal lynch and lynched wguerts instead. but I am leaning towards that you wld unlikely lynch him alongside metal.
whew!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4665 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 1:21 am

Post by ooba »

In post 4663, pirate mollie wrote:if me, you and zzthing are all town I think i might order tshirts for all of us that says, "I SURVIVED A NIGHTLESS GAME" which neither of you will wear cos probably neither of you are as geeky as me but I am hoping you will at least wear it for 5 minutes and take a picture of it and send it to me.

I would wear this!

In post 3298, GreyICE wrote:As much as I like voting people trying to lynch me (they really do tend to flip scum) I remain remarkably unconvinced on MS. The lying stuff early game was awful, but this has been super town play.

Also I'm tired of having my vote cajoled around. If I'd played the fucking asshole and death tunneled my scum reads off the bat and told ABR to go shove his head up his ass, we'd probably be like... 8:2.

Wguerts is scum.

D4 was lost when Grey wouldn't join the MS wagon. After that, I was too spent and distracted by RL.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4666 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 2:41 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4663, pirate mollie wrote:if me, you and zzthing are all town I think i might order tshirts for all of us that says, "I SURVIVED A NIGHTLESS GAME" which neither of you will wear cos probably neither of you are as geeky as me but I am hoping you will at least wear it for 5 minutes and take a picture of it and send it to me.

That is a brilliant idea :D
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4667 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 2:44 am

Post by ZZZX »

Zars not posting indicates to me he gave up on the game. That what scum would do! Hype!!
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4668 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 2:44 am

Post by ZZZX »

Zars not posting indicates to me he gave up on the game. That what scum would do! Hype!!
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4669 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 2:44 am

Post by ZZZX »

redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4670 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 2:44 am

Post by ZZZX »

And that's why we done phone post. 3x posting...
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4671 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 2:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

WHILE WE WAIT FOR ZARELLA

what colour shld we choose?
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4672 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 2:55 am

Post by ZZZX »

Your call ;) as long as its not pink or purple I'm fine personally lol

Also if zar finishes it I will be finaly free from the chains of this nightless
redacted
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4673 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:09 am

Post by ooba »

In post 4671, pirate mollie wrote:WHILE WE WAIT FOR ZARELLA

I was thinking white background.

Text in black with "NIGHTLESS" in red.

Image to the left of the text - something that has a silhouette of a mafia character in black with a cap. Hopefully add a gun and a rope somewhere in that image without spoiling the text.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4674 (ISO) » Sat May 09, 2015 3:14 am

Post by ooba »

In post 4673, ooba wrote:
In post 4671, pirate mollie wrote:WHILE WE WAIT FOR ZARELLA

I was thinking white background.

Text in black with "NIGHTLESS" in red.

Image to the left of the text - something that has a silhouette of a mafia character in black with a cap. Hopefully add a gun and a rope somewhere in that image without spoiling the text.

Or we could have all the avatars of players playing the game. (No colors - Grey tone) Everyone who got lynched should have a red cross on top of them. The three of us survive.

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”