Newbie 1868 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #0) » Sun May 06, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by bacy »

Unfulfilled potential and waiting for something that nev

Alright now that we got that out of the way

At first glance inferno's posts pinged me realllll bad, at second glance not so much so meh
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Sun May 06, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by bacy »

How rude of me for not saying hi in my first game on here though, so hi
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Sun May 06, 2018 12:40 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 30, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 29, Crimson97 wrote:Marshmallow, if you want to know about the meta why not just ask?
Crimson does bring up a good point here.
This seems awk
I don't think it's a good enough one worth mentioning..
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Sun May 06, 2018 9:48 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 36, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 34, bacy wrote:How rude of me for not saying hi in my first game on here though, so hi
VOTE: Bacy FOR BEING RUDE
Everyone makes mistakes alright :(
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Sun May 06, 2018 9:54 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 39, Morg wrote:Just how newbie are you guys really? I just registered a few days ago and it's my first game on the site. I don't have any idea how things work here. It's really hard to get reads with so little info to go on.

About the claiming on D1 issue - I can tell how it's a bad idea because it lets scum shortlist people and it makes it easier for them so claiming unless you absolutely have to is out of the question.

But what are the chances to verify if that claiming is a true or or a fake one? The chances of having a cop in the game is 4/9.
I'm pretty new, played two games on another forum and a few in real life.
I read quite a few completed games while i was waiting to be put in game though, so i'd say i got a fairly good grasp of how things work around here. At least the basic stuff.. but actually playing in a game must be totally different so we'll see how it goes
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Sun May 06, 2018 10:41 pm

Post by bacy »

VOTE: crimson

I feel like he's just fishing for something that he knows is not there
I don't get the pov really
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #6) » Sun May 06, 2018 11:34 pm

Post by bacy »

Oh wow sorry guys. My phone's gone a little nuts apparently
Mod, can you delete those?

I deleted 9 redundant versions of what is now post 57.
~Micc
Last edited by Micc on Mon May 07, 2018 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Sun May 06, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 53, Nexus wrote:because getting to third on an RVS wagon is pretty sus.
I don't think that's all that susp. After all it is more productive than for example everyone having one vote on them which generates no pressure whatsoever
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Mon May 07, 2018 8:11 pm

Post by bacy »

Morg, I know you're new here but how much experience do you have playing mafia in general?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Mon May 07, 2018 8:12 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 93, ManateeDude wrote:I'm sorry guys, I haven't been as active as I like to be. For now my vote is going here:

VOTE: Nexus
Any particular reason for the vote?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #10) » Mon May 07, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 95, Crimson97 wrote:Morg you probably gave too much importance to a RvS vote. The foretold part was a joke i think, and the wagon was going nowhere because nobody takes RvS votes seriously unless the player behaves scummy afterwards. A townie would be more chilled about the vote, while scum are more likely to be defensive in this case because they're more interested on keeping a clean image.
How is being defensive keeping a clean image?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #11) » Mon May 07, 2018 9:09 pm

Post by bacy »

Given Nexus's experience I think his push on Morg is super weird, I've seen newish players being defensive about having votes on them even if they're town
Anyways, I don't think Morg's frustration and annoyance is faked here. And I don't think it's scummy either
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #12) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 117, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 98, bacy wrote:
In post 95, Crimson97 wrote:Morg you probably gave too much importance to a RvS vote. The foretold part was a joke i think, and the wagon was going nowhere because nobody takes RvS votes seriously unless the player behaves scummy afterwards. A townie would be more chilled about the vote, while scum are more likely to be defensive in this case because they're more interested on keeping a clean image.
My guess is that he wanted to shoot down any suspicions against him.

Tarkus explains it pretty well. There's no role in the game that can "foretell" someone's alligment, he should have just dismissed it as a joke.
I don't see how being defensive is keeping a clean image when it literally puts all kinds of attention and suspicion on you but ok, fair enough
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #13) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:29 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 120, Tarkus wrote:
In post 115, Marshmallow Marshall wrote: Nexus's behavior IS strange though.
Not to me it isn't. That's not really my point though, it's about the context of my question and Morg's response.
It signaled to me that Morg is hesitant to take a position on it's wagon and/or isn't in the mindset of looking for scum.

We can talk about Nexus tho. To me his posts look mostly like a bunch of reaction testing. A bit jokey at times. I get the sense that he was looking to stir something up that would get us talking. I think he found a thread to pull on with Morg and went in on it. I don't see what's weird about him, much less scummy. What am I missing here?
Reaction testing yeah, maybe at the start. He doesn't address any content/questions as to why he's scumreading/tunneling Morg though, when a bunch of people pretty much "called him out" for the reason. I'd generally except at least some kind of clarification. That's at least weird, if not scummy.

As for the bloded part, you pretty much answered that in one of your previous posts. I think he's just wrapped up in playing defense and that's kinda all there is for now
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #14) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 131, bacy wrote:
In post 117, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 98, bacy wrote:
My guess is that he wanted to shoot down any suspicions against him.

Tarkus explains it pretty well. There's no role in the game that can "foretell" someone's alligment, he should have just dismissed it as a joke.
I don't see how being defensive is keeping a clean image when it literally puts all kinds of attention and suspicion on you but ok, fair enough
Also, does that mean you have a read on Morg?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #15) » Tue May 08, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 132, bacy wrote:
In post 120, Tarkus wrote:
In post 115, Marshmallow Marshall wrote: Nexus's behavior IS strange though.
Not to me it isn't. That's not really my point though, it's about the context of my question and Morg's response.
It signaled to me that Morg is hesitant to take a position on it's wagon and/or isn't in the mindset of looking for scum.

We can talk about Nexus tho. To me his posts look mostly like a bunch of reaction testing. A bit jokey at times. I get the sense that he was looking to stir something up that would get us talking. I think he found a thread to pull on with Morg and went in on it. I don't see what's weird about him, much less scummy. What am I missing here?
Reaction testing yeah, maybe at the start. He doesn't address any content/questions as to why he's scumreading/tunneling Morg though, when a bunch of people pretty much "called him out" for the reason. I'd generally except at least some kind of clarification. That's at least weird, if not scummy.

As for the bloded part, you pretty much answered that in one of your previous posts. I think he's just wrapped up in playing defense and that's kinda all there is for now
expect*
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #16) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:18 am

Post by bacy »

In post 136, Nexus wrote:
Why did you need to repeat what I'd said earlier? Seems like an attempt to look useful.

If I hard tunnel on scum then I'm the towniest person here. Which is what I think is happening :)
Nope. If he ends up getting lynched and actually turns out to be scum i don't see a single reason why this wouldn't be just plain bussing.
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #17) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:25 am

Post by bacy »

But it would be a perfect plan wouldnt it :p especially since scum have day chat, if im not mistaken :P
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #18) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:29 am

Post by bacy »

And who else could've thought of it if not the IC :P
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #19) » Wed May 09, 2018 11:28 am

Post by bacy »

In post 153, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 142, bacy wrote:
Why did you need to repeat what I'd said earlier? Seems like an attempt to look useful.

If I hard tunnel on scum then I'm the towniest person here. Which is what I think is happening :)
Nope. If he ends up getting lynched and actually turns out to be scum i don't see a single reason why this wouldn't be just plain bussing.
In post 143, Tarkus wrote:An IC hard busing a newbie D1 seems awfully harsh lol
In post 144, bacy wrote:But it would be a perfect plan wouldnt it :p especially since scum have day chat, if im not mistaken :P
In post 145, bacy wrote:And who else could've thought of it if not the IC :P
Lol this is a logical fallacy though, you are basing everything on Nexus being actually guilty. And Tarkus is right: you don't bus a newbie D1, especially not as IC.
Lol indeed. Are you actually being serious? I though it was apparent at least from the :P that I wasnt being that serious about it but apparently not. And I'm definitely not basing everything on nexus being guilty. I literally only said that if morg somehow flips scum, i would be far from saying that nexus is the towniest here.

You're definitely nitpicking here.
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #20) » Thu May 10, 2018 7:27 am

Post by bacy »

In post 164, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 155, bacy wrote:
In post 153, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 142, bacy wrote:

In post 143, Tarkus wrote:An IC hard busing a newbie D1 seems awfully harsh lol
In post 144, bacy wrote:But it would be a perfect plan wouldnt it :p especially since scum have day chat, if im not mistaken :P
In post 145, bacy wrote:And who else could've thought of it if not the IC :P
Lol this is a logical fallacy though, you are basing everything on Nexus being actually guilty. And Tarkus is right: you don't bus a newbie D1, especially not as IC.
Lol indeed. Are you actually being serious? I though it was apparent at least from the :P that I wasnt being that serious about it but apparently not. And I'm definitely not basing everything on nexus being guilty.
I literally only said that if morg somehow flips scum, i would be far from saying that nexus is the towniest here.

You're definitely nitpicking here.
Then
you
'
re admitting it wasn't a pure joke... Putting a :P does not mean the previous posts were a joke. There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to bus the only scummate you have on D1. It's plain suicide. Pushing his scummate hard, openly saying he's scum, is bussing IMO. Why would you be saying it'd be bussing, as a joke, but then ST
I
LL say the "I'd be far from saying he's the town
i
est here"? What's the train of thoughts behind that, if the one you showed was a simple joke? And why are you saying I'm nitpicking? It's as if you were wanting to discredit me.
Of course the bussing post wasnt a joke, never said it was. The next two were though. Though, I probably should've clarified that a little bit better in my previous post, that's on me. I've seen scum bus his scumbuddy D1 of course there can be a reason. Maybe you'd consider it bad play yeah, but that doesn't mean someone else wouldn't do it.

What's nitpicking is the fact that you said I'm basing everything on nexus being guilty which couldn't be more wrong, i never implied that whatsover. I was merely considering possibilities which I think is a pretty normal thing to do in mafia eh? :P
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #21) » Sat May 12, 2018 5:31 am

Post by bacy »

Crimson's only getting scummier, i feel like he's overly cautious, afraid to commit to anything, i don't get the town pov from most of his posts, plus the whole voting thing... everything has already been said and explained basically. Yet i'm still the only one voting for him.. hop on guys. honestly think it could be something here
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #22) » Sat May 12, 2018 6:36 am

Post by bacy »

Man i just can't seem to bring myself to scumread Morg though. I don't feel like he's hiding anything, he says what's on his mind. He's basically scumreading everyone who has ever more seriously sused him, but I still think that an inexperienced player would do that if he felt the reasons were unfair. Idkkkkkkkk though blah
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #23) » Sat May 12, 2018 2:45 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 236, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 210, bacy wrote:Crimson's only getting scummier, i feel like he's overly cautious, afraid to commit to anything, i don't get the town pov from most of his posts, plus the whole voting thing... everything has already been said and explained basically. Yet i'm still the only one voting for him.. hop on guys. honestly think it could be something here
Voting isn't the only way to commit to things. I have already said who i think is scummy and who isn't and stated my opinions. It'd be really easy for me to jump on a wagon but i choose not to.
Never said it was the only one, but it is the most effective one. It does feel like you don't want to put yourself out there by not voting, which is scummy. As for your reads, they lack originality. Which is scummy as well. You basically just repeated stuff that have already been said by someone else before. It feels like you haven't really developed any of your own reads. It's obviously hard for scum to portray theyre 'scumhunting', which is exactly the case with you. It doesnt seem like you're genuinely scumhunting.
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #24) » Mon May 14, 2018 4:55 am

Post by bacy »

Hey rockeater, welcome :)
How much experience do you have playing mafia?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #25) » Mon May 14, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 256, Tarkus wrote:You're saying it looks like Nexus and NM are doing things with scummy intentions that give you a read, but you don't think they're scum?
VOTE: Rockeater
This vote seems really off, i get the reason and all but stiil
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #26) » Mon May 14, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by bacy »

id still prefer a crimson lynch, but id be fine with nexus too to be honest. and no, its not omgus. i wanted to say that even before i read the posts on this page, just got them in preview lol
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #27) » Mon May 14, 2018 6:01 pm

Post by bacy »

well you literally explained it so im guessing thats the reason? plus im guessing youre gonna say something like pressure now eh
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #28) » Mon May 14, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by bacy »

anyways it just pinged me that you just shifted your vote without acknowledging anything morg has said so far
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #29) » Mon May 14, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 286, Tarkus wrote:Nah I'm not gonna say that. What I'm really trying to get at is why rockeater is operating from the pov that morg is town. He hasn't mentioned anything about a read on him. Catch my drift?

And I still think Morg is scummy. Shifting my vote was not meant as a signal that my read changed.
I guess I can see where you're coming from yeah, but i don't think that pov is that drastically shown. I take it he just thought the push was susp

Do you think Morg's latest posts are scummy as well?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #30) » Tue May 15, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 299, Rockeater wrote:
In post 57, bacy wrote:VOTE: crimson

I feel like he's just fishing for something that he knows is not there
I don't get the pov really
Are you still support this read?
Yeah, I think I made that pretty clear. Why do you ask?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #31) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by bacy »

What does me supporting my read have anything to do with RVS ending? If you went through my ISO, I'm sure I've mentioned more than once that I support my read

And nah if they were interesting I'd have said something about them, if I haven't already
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #32) » Tue May 15, 2018 8:59 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 307, Crimson97 wrote:
-Nexus and Tarkus:
Have been actively pushing people to speak and participate and they're actively scumhunting. I don't see anything scummy in Nexu's ISO so i don't know how 3 people have voted for him.
How is Nexus actively scumhunting..exactly?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #33) » Tue May 15, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by bacy »

, , and i'm pretty sure you were already in the game when i posted that last post but hmmmkay ;)
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #34) » Tue May 15, 2018 11:42 pm

Post by bacy »

on that note though, do you have any specific thoughts about crimson?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #35) » Wed May 16, 2018 12:57 am

Post by bacy »

In post 317, ceejayvinoya wrote:@bacy what do you think of crimson's reads?
not really fond of them tbh, not of the reads specifically but more of how he said and what he said about them
the reasons either seem forced or we've already heard about them, which is valid and all but yea..

why do you ask? did anything catch your eye?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #36) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:23 am

Post by bacy »

In post 320, Rockeater wrote:
In post 315, bacy wrote:, , and i'm pretty sure you were already in the game when i posted that last post but hmmmkay ;)
I should really stop trust my past self, I read through those when I joined so I didn't focused on them much when I read your ISO.
In post 316, bacy wrote:on that note though, do you have any specific thoughts about crimson?
My read on crimson is very scummy, especially his analysis in which he see Nexus push and so few other things he does as scum hunting and Morg is acting overly defensive even though beyond his early response to N_M
mainly pointed suspect actions of people
all in all, you shouldn't be driving next time you're reading ISOs right :P #dontmafiaanddrive

could you explaing that last part again? i didn't quite catch what you meant with that
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #37) » Wed May 16, 2018 1:26 am

Post by bacy »

so if im doing this right, crimson and rock should almost never be scumbuddies here right
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #38) » Wed May 16, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 335, Crimson97 wrote: Nexus has been pressuring silent people to speak and pointing out inconsistencies and things he doesn't like in people's posts.
Yeah..no. I honestly have no idea where you're coming from with this read
Pressuring silent people to speak uhm where? Saying one thing along those lines then doing shit nothing to follow that isn't really pressuring, more like an attemp to look useful
Pointing out inconsistencies and things he doesn't like in people's posts..thats way too generic, half of those are IC stuff
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #39) » Wed May 16, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 339, Not_Mafia wrote:I lurk at the best of times, don’t worry, you’re not wrong
is this a D1 thing for you or more like a whole game thing?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #40) » Wed May 16, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 321, bacy wrote:
In post 317, ceejayvinoya wrote:@bacy what do you think of crimson's reads?
not really fond of them tbh, not of the reads specifically but more of how he said and what he said about them
the reasons either seem forced or we've already heard about them, which is valid and all but yea..

why do you ask? did anything catch your eye?
@ceejay
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #41) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by bacy »

Could you explain the read on Morg? i don't think you've mentioned anything about it yet
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #42) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:26 pm

Post by bacy »

Rock, i see you're here aswell ;) join the fun
i finally have some people in my timezone to talk to :P
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #43) » Wed May 16, 2018 8:37 pm

Post by bacy »

hmrph disappeared right away. rock you scum? :nerd:
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #44) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:37 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 350, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 347, bacy wrote:Could you explain the read on Morg? i don't think you've mentioned anything about it yet
Have him pegged as scummy since his first post, That rxn from N_M's vote is too much to come from town. Didn't see anything redeeming from him either.
Fair enough. There's this one post that i'm not sure how to feel about but i'm still not really comfortable lynching him today
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #45) » Wed May 16, 2018 9:50 pm

Post by bacy »

Well actually eh not really a post but more of a thing, but i don't think it's that important D1, hence why i dont wanna lynch him. still geting newb towny vibes from all the defensiveness
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #46) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:00 pm

Post by bacy »

@Nexus, thoughts on crimson?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #47) » Thu May 17, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 342, Tarkus wrote:VOTE: Morg
you were getting townread and now that eod is coming you just kind of disappeared
what's up with that?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #48) » Fri May 18, 2018 9:17 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 369, bacy wrote:@Nexus, thoughts on crimson?
you say it's either morg or you and you don't even consider other possibilities or what? you haven't said a single thing about crimson all game and it's not like there hasn't been any talk about him

not voting Morg today and apparently crimson aint gonna be getting votes so VOTE: Nexus L-1
ofc still open to change my vote on crimson if anyone's up for a late counter wagon but thats as far as im gonna go
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #49) » Sat May 19, 2018 1:39 am

Post by bacy »

why tarkus specifically? he is townreading nexus
it comes down to crimson and it's probably not gonna be a hard decision for him

..no one for a counter wagon, really? :shifty: cmon guys, lets make it interesting :P
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #50) » Sat May 19, 2018 2:41 am

Post by bacy »

In post 389, Not_Mafia wrote:Misread the VC, I meant crimson
funny thing that i think this is actually towny
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #51) » Sun May 20, 2018 10:22 pm

Post by bacy »

yeah i agree i guess, lets let crimson decide
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #52) » Mon May 21, 2018 8:43 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 437, Nexus wrote:i don't think their posts are that townie.
what do you think is not that townie about them?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #53) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:37 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 445, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 444, ejjinami wrote:
In post 436, ceejayvinoya wrote:Ugh I'd hate to lynch garnet too.

@Nexus do you sr Ejji or is that vote still for Morg?
Who is garnet?
In post 439, ceejayvinoya wrote:I'm not implying that his activity is townie...
and why do you think I'm town? you scumread morg before
garnet is Nexus sorry.

my sr on Morg goes two ways:
He can either be defensive newb town or scum.
I'm still not entirely sure tbh, But I like what I'm seeing from you so far.
if that's true then..
In post 347, bacy wrote:Could you explain the read on Morg? i don't think you've mentioned anything about it yet
Have him pegged as scummy since his first post,
That rxn from N_M's vote is too much to come from town
. Didn't see anything redeeming from him either.
why this...?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #54) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:56 pm

Post by bacy »

i dont like how you immediately unvoted and intented to hammer nexus. if you're scum here, its probably pretty likely that morg/ejji and nexus are town
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #55) » Mon May 21, 2018 10:57 pm

Post by bacy »

should probably UNVOTE: aswell
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #56) » Tue May 22, 2018 1:49 pm

Post by bacy »

i was mostly waiting for ceejay to respond since i actually think the inconsistency in a read that was about to get lynched is actually a big deal but till then VOTE: crimson still my top scumread
In post 468, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 443, ejjinami wrote:
In post 430, Crimson97 wrote:ejji plays fairly townie even as scum so i'd be careful to call him town just yet. Still those posts are better than Morg's and the reads are definitely interesting.
Yep. I didn’t really do anything AI till now. -_- What is interesting about my reads?
I never said you did AI stuff m8. I said your reads are interesting because of your views on Tarkus and MM. I scumread MM but i don't pair him with Tarkus. Don't get paranoid like Morg.
i dont like this either, tone is weird. ejji didn't even imply that you said he did AI stuff, in fact he agreed with you. so thats weird too

the lack of activity from tarkus at eod is a little bit concerning, i would rather not lynch him today though

nexus doesn't seem to be scumhunting at all so blah idk what to think of it really, he seems to check in frequently that's what makes it worse. id be fine with voting for him again
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #57) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 479, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 449, bacy wrote:
In post 445, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 444, ejjinami wrote:
In post 436, ceejayvinoya wrote:Ugh I'd hate to lynch garnet too.

@Nexus do you sr Ejji or is that vote still for Morg?
Who is garnet?
In post 439, ceejayvinoya wrote:I'm not implying that his activity is townie...
and why do you think I'm town? you scumread morg before
garnet is Nexus sorry.

my sr on Morg goes two ways:
He can either be defensive newb town or scum.
I'm still not entirely sure tbh, But I like what I'm seeing from you so far.
if that's true then..
Have him pegged as scummy since his first post,
That rxn from N_M's vote is too much to come from town
. Didn't see anything redeeming from him either.
why this...?
You can't look at what morg did and tell me honestly that that wasn't sus. We can't be certain either that it's not bad town play.
that was not my point at all, my point was your inconsistent read on someone who was about to get lynched
(too much to come from town, cant be certain that it's not bad town play) you can't say that these two reads don't differentiate

seemed like you took your first read back now that you see it might not be so easy to lynch that slot
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #58) » Tue May 22, 2018 11:08 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 475, Crimson97 wrote:ceeja, N_M and Tarkus were the people pushing Rock to hammer Morg. I wonder if one of them was trying to get a VT mislynched before a replacement could come and change the slot's image.
i agree with that actually, it's probably pretty likely that one scum is hiding in there
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #59) » Wed May 23, 2018 1:42 am

Post by bacy »

In post 488, ejjinami wrote:Eh -_- I misread one of the posts. Nex didn’t claim PR lol.
Tbh, I kinda want to say I don’t really give a fuck, but I have to think a bit more about it. I still don’t really think he’s scum tbh. Like, I don’t think people are scumreading him for any other reason than his early push on morg and that’s kinda bullshit imo. His early thought process didn’t really strike me as bad and he did switch on and off the wagon like I would expect town to do. Nothing realy amazing, but I don’t really like the fact he got wagoned because of it.
i'm not scumreading him solely for that, i don't really see any sign that he's actually scumhunting. it just seems like he's waiting to see what's gonna happen and not really doing anything productive on his own
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #60) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:56 am

Post by bacy »

In post 486, bacy wrote: that was not my point at all, my point was your inconsistent read on someone who was about to get lynched
(too much to come from town, cant be certain that it's not bad town play) you can't say that these two reads don't differentiate

seemed like you took your first read back now that you see it might not be so easy to lynch that slot
did you purposefully ignore the first part of this?

and no, i didn't.
(seemed like you took your first read back now that you see it might not be so easy to lynch that slot..) that was meant for 481, apologies for not quoting it. im more concerned about your read than where your vote/intent. if that's not clear

also i get that you're hesitant to lynch outside of that now but we had more than 2 days left at the time.. now we don't so i didn't see any point in mentioning 482 since i agree
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #61) » Wed May 23, 2018 6:20 am

Post by bacy »

will probably be back anyways but VOTE: nexus
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #62) » Sat May 26, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 533, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 388, bacy wrote:why tarkus specifically? he is townreading nexus
it comes down to crimson and it's probably not gonna be a hard decision for him

..no one for a counter wagon, really? :shifty: cmon guys, lets make it interesting :P
In post 411, bacy wrote:yeah i agree i guess,
lets let crimson decide
In post 473, bacy wrote:i was mostly waiting for ceejay to respond since i actually think the inconsistency in a read that was about to get lynched is actually a big deal but till then VOTE: crimson
still my top scumread
Aight everyone.

If Bacy is town, whyyy would she let her top scumread decide on who to lynch off on d1??? Anyone else would probably be against this, but she even agrees to it in post 411.

VOTE: Bacy
of course i freaking agreed, i literally couldn't have done anything else??? there was no other option. i was pushing for crimson's lynch, it wasn't going through. i had to decide between nexus and morg (chose nexus beacuse i was townreading morg and said mutiple times that i'd be fine lynching nexus if crimson wouldnt went through????????) it came down to him deciding who fucking cares? yeah im scum reading him so what? his lynch wasnt going thrugh because others obv didnt scumread him as much, for all i know they might as well be right.. i was scumreading nex aswell, he was a better choice of the two possible wagons, thats literally all there is. what else would you advise me to do? not vote anywhere, not say anything?? it would still happen the same way it did. crimson would be the one deciding to hammer morg

this is so bad i wanna omgus u so bad

btw, you still havent acknowledged your read- i wanna know why you changed your read for apparently no necessary reason like you said tuc tuc
did you look through anyone else throughout the night or just me since i was the first one to call you out?

also btw (lets let crimson decide 411) in this particular case, was for when he was gonna hammer, not who he was gonna choose. i was also kind of testing him, if he was gonna wait for morg or just hammer like three other people were pushing everyone to do so (which would make me scumread him even more) that's just fyi
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #63) » Sat May 26, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 524, ejjinami wrote:Same with crimson, he’s still town.
Scum!he wouldn't have gotten a defensive attitude from my smiley. that would be p much bullshit imo
. -_- And I'm p sure scum!he isn't the type to make intense pushes without a reason. That push most prob came from town.
what intense push?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #64) » Sat May 26, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 527, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: bacy
im like idk the third person who has asked this but you're gonna have to explain this at some point ya know..you probably get a lot of free d1 lynch passes i get that must be nice and all but like cmon it does get to the point where it's just too much
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #65) » Sat May 26, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by bacy »

actually ima do this right away VOTE: ceejay i probably could have made better arguments about why his case/vote on me is realll bad i feel like there's so much potential but lol
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #66) » Sat May 26, 2018 8:45 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 544, bacy wrote:
In post 524, ejjinami wrote:Same with crimson, he’s still town.
Scum!he wouldn't have gotten a defensive attitude from my smiley. that would be p much bullshit imo
. -_- And I'm p sure scum!he isn't the type to make intense pushes without a reason. That push most prob came from town.
what intense push?
what intense push without a reason i meant? what do you mean by that?
are you basing everything on meta about crimson being town?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #67) » Sat May 26, 2018 9:34 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 537, ejjinami wrote:sorry if it's unreadable. I've been editing it rn for at least 2-3 hours and tbh I'm fed up with it.
I'll post the stuff about MM and Tark tomorrow. I made a new read on MM cuz the last 5 catchup-pages added a lot to my read on him. -_- so lol
I seriously don't have the motivation to finish that now. Let me slank for a while
that was a shit ton of work, respect, honestly.. whatever your alignment is :P
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #68) » Sat May 26, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 542, ejjinami wrote:
In post 530, Crimson97 wrote:My vote is still on MM VOTE: Marsh.
and can you elaborate?
@crimson, id like to hear that aswell actually

i don't really have a solid read on MM. he's had some posts that i do think are very likely to come from town perspective but nothing really screams out town to me. or scum for that matter..
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #69) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:01 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 562, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:I'd like to know everyone's read on Tarkus. He was much towny to me on D1, but his sudden vanishing makes me suspect him... What do you think about it?
that concerned me at eod yesterday already, but the fact that he's still not posting much makes me think maybe it is the case that he just lost touch with the game
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #70) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:02 pm

Post by bacy »

@ceejay, do you have an answer to my post or are you just gonna ignore it? what's the plan?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #71) » Sun May 27, 2018 11:06 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 566, bacy wrote:
In post 562, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:I'd like to know everyone's read on Tarkus. He was much towny to me on D1, but his sudden vanishing makes me suspect him... What do you think about it?
that concerned me at eod yesterday already, but the fact that he's still not posting much makes me think maybe it is the case that he just lost touch with the game
tho i do kinda like ejji's case on him
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #72) » Mon May 28, 2018 12:28 am

Post by bacy »

In post 558, Rockeater wrote:
In post 549, Crimson97 wrote:Question for everyone. Who has a higher chance of being scum in your eyes, MM or ceeja?
No idea how I missed that.
I want to say MM because of his attacks on Nexus last day which got a town lynch, but that bad logic which got me to vote for his lynch in the first place so I have no idea
you were sitting on the wagon that got a town lynch though, which i think is kinda worse. outside of MM, who would you be lynching today?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #73) » Mon May 28, 2018 12:31 am

Post by bacy »

In post 569, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 564, ceejayvinoya wrote:I'm okay with a lynch in {Crimson97, bacy} today.
i could potentially be fine with policy lynching this if it doesn't get any better
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #74) » Mon May 28, 2018 12:35 am

Post by bacy »

In post 572, bacy wrote:
In post 564, ceejayvinoya wrote:I'm okay with a lynch in {Crimson97, bacy} today.
i could potentially be fine with policy lynching this if it doesn't get any better
though at the same time i honestly doubt im getting off ceejay today or well anytime soon. kinda baffles me that more people arent seeing it..
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #75) » Mon May 28, 2018 8:01 am

Post by bacy »

i like the analysis, i think his posts are getting better D2
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #76) » Mon May 28, 2018 8:04 am

Post by bacy »

In post 580, ejjinami wrote:
In post 573, bacy wrote:
In post 572, bacy wrote:
though at the same time i honestly doubt im getting off ceejay today or well anytime soon. kinda baffles me that more people arent seeing it..
Nope. Tbh he is scummy. Just that the flip-flops aren't.
I'll make a read later
some flip-flops are, some aren't. but we can agree to disagree here.. besides he's getting scummier post after post
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #77) » Mon May 28, 2018 8:10 am

Post by bacy »

In post 582, ceejayvinoya wrote:Aight I'm caught up.

@bacy I wasn't really pushing you, that was a reaction test. Lols. And that answer is too town.
ima call this bs. i don't believe you at all, sorry
it didn't look like reaction testing at all
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #78) » Mon May 28, 2018 8:16 am

Post by bacy »

In post 584, ceejayvinoya wrote:@bacy if you're still looking for that answer on why I switched to Nexus yesterday, It's simple.

Town, even when about to be lynched, generally still makes reads and is more pro-town overall.

Scum would be more defensive.

I'm pretty sure that if ejji is scum here, he would have spent his first few posts on an answer on why the guy he replaced town.
i'm not looking for an answer to that. i was looking for an answer to why you changed your read on morg when you yourself said why would you be reevaluating anything.. you could have easily said ''yeah i thought morg was scum, but ejji is towny'' (or something along those lines) but no, you chose to change your read on morg. but anyways that's minor compared to what you're posting now
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #79) » Mon May 28, 2018 8:19 am

Post by bacy »

In post 597, Rockeater wrote:I didn't explained myself before but I feel I should.
ceejay quick change from haveing crimson and bacy as his main suspects to his highest town read is a bit jarring and somewhat suspect, espacily for crimson where he had a scum read of him through the intire game and literally the first post after saying he's willing to lynch him today he moved to "he could be town" and fast afterwould "he's totaly town" is a bit suspicious, and his "I was testing you lol" after his talk to becy doesn't give him much credit in my eyes either
i second that
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #80) » Mon May 28, 2018 8:21 am

Post by bacy »

In post 598, ceejayvinoya wrote:Hmmm rockeater could be town too.

I sincerely wish that this is an N_M + MM game...
are you planning on eventually townreading everyone who suspects you?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #81) » Mon May 28, 2018 8:52 am

Post by bacy »

In post 612, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 565, ceejayvinoya wrote:tho I don't get his defense of bacy, who was scumreading him day 1. Maybe Crimson really is town...
Why do you scumread bacy? I don't get it. I think she's the only player who really screams town to me. I think defending her is kinda NAI though (scum whiteknighting exists). But why do you have a scumread?
that's only one of the posts but why do i keep getting a feeling you're buddying me, i dont like it :eek:

what's your read on ceejay?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #82) » Mon May 28, 2018 8:54 am

Post by bacy »

In post 615, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 601, ceejayvinoya wrote:@rockeater did you seriously consider my ? What's your opinion on that? Did you seriously think it could be used against bacy?
@rockeater heeeeyyyyy
he actually had a good answer to that, do you have anything to say about it?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #83) » Mon May 28, 2018 8:57 am

Post by bacy »

In post 616, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 604, bacy wrote:

@bacy I wasn't really pushing you, that was a reaction test. Lols. And that answer is too town.
Ahhh wtf you must now think I'm a special kind of idiot or something to think that up and go with it.

Whatever.
well yeah i think your special kind is scum, without that last part because cmon who do you think i am :P
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #84) » Mon May 28, 2018 10:15 am

Post by bacy »

In post 627, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 625, bacy wrote:
In post 616, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 604, bacy wrote:

Ahhh wtf you must now think I'm a special kind of idiot or something to think that up and go with it.

Whatever.
well yeah i think your special kind is scum, without that last part because cmon who do you think i am :P
*shrugs* let's let this go for a little bit.

What do you think of Not_Mafia?
hmph just for a little bit
there's not much to think about him really. i dont know what him being this disengaged says about him meta wise, but id generally expect even scum troll players to be at least a little bit more engaged and care just a tad more than he does. all in all, i dont know really. all i know is that his play is hurting town, if he's town
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #85) » Mon May 28, 2018 10:25 am

Post by bacy »

In post 629, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 622, bacy wrote:
In post 565, ceejayvinoya wrote:tho I don't get his defense of bacy, who was scumreading him day 1. Maybe Crimson really is town...
Why do you scumread bacy? I don't get it. I think she's the only player who really screams town to me. I think defending her is kinda NAI though (scum whiteknighting exists). But why do you have a scumread?
that's only one of the posts but why do i keep getting a feeling you're buddying me, i dont like it :eek:

Are you claiming scum, since I would be wrong by townreading you? :yawn:

His actions seem townish, but I get some... fake, forced vibe from it. Null-to-townish read.
how would i by saying you're buddying me even remotely be close to 'claiming scum' and saying you're wrong about townreading me? how did you even get to that, from where? i specifically said that this is only one of the posts that i got this feeling from, i chose it because it was the most recent post of yours at the time that gave me that feeling..
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #86) » Mon May 28, 2018 10:27 am

Post by bacy »

In post 632, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:About N_M, I'm ready to push for a policy lynch because
his play hurts town anyway
. If he's scum he dies and it's great, if he's town he'll probably start posting good stuff. VOTE: Not_Mafia
i literally just said
that
, this is honestly just getting funny lol
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #87) » Mon May 28, 2018 10:30 am

Post by bacy »

i mean that's not exactly buddying, there are better examples of it, but still lol
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #88) » Mon May 28, 2018 10:38 am

Post by bacy »

i may be way ahead of myself here but it's honestly crazy how much sense is ceejay/MM scumteam making to me right now. if anyone wants me to expand a bit on that i will, id rather not just yet though. post 629 (MM's read on ceejay) is why i didnt wanna say that sooner
the only thing that's giving me seconds thoughts is MM/inferno interaction at the start
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #89) » Mon May 28, 2018 10:45 am

Post by bacy »

these posts are not helping you MM
you both got even worse when being called out
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #90) » Mon May 28, 2018 10:46 am

Post by bacy »

idk much about this particular matter, but how often do townies get scummier when being called out? cuz idk man, this just screams scum right now, almost too much
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #91) » Mon May 28, 2018 11:05 am

Post by bacy »

In post 644, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 642, bacy wrote:these posts are not helping you MM
you both got even worse when being called out
Called out, implying we're scum? ... apparently you have a hard read, so uhm mind telling why?
take a deep breath, get off computer/phone/idk, clear your head for 15 minutes then come back to this

..look at your reaction

it has to be at least one of you two if it's not a team
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #92) » Mon May 28, 2018 11:13 am

Post by bacy »

and 'called out' meaning mostly your reaction to me saying you're buddying me
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #93) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:12 am

Post by bacy »

In post 663, ejjinami wrote:and btw, I did get the feeling you were buddying bacy. Or at least that your read on her is wrong.
In post 612, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Why do you scumread bacy? I don't get it. I think she's the only player who really screams town to me. I think defending her is kinda NAI though (scum whiteknighting exists). But why do you have a scumread?
Like, this might be personal, but I think I'm also doing all the shit that bacy is doing. Why are you more confident bacy would be unable to fake it than I?
Yeah, bacy is active and her responses have a "scumhunting" vibe to them, but reads based on that are often bullshit when it comes to players who generally post a lot. The fact you didn't really think of considering that makes the read kinda cheap imo.
Or you can call it buddying. Like, tbh there isn’t much of a difference imo.
you didnt even know was his read on me was based on.. idk if you're like shading me here or what lol you literally havent got a vote on you ever since you replaced in (i think that says a lot), i don't know why you are annoyed about not being townread or well people not saying you're a townread for them
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #94) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:20 am

Post by bacy »

In post 672, Rockeater wrote:Have to disagree with you ejjinami on your ceejay read, theres a diffrent between what he did in your game and this one, esspacily with bacy where he done the reatreat only after a complete backfire where all else fialed, his questions to me look more like attempt to makke what he done before like a test and his question to bacy looks more like an attempt to shift focus to Not_Mafia
my thoughts exactly tbh

also @ejji, the fact that you mentioned flip-flops are not scummy for ceeyay before, and the fact that he started doing them even more after that, kind of undermines the whole thing i think. at best they're NAI, his questinos are really not impressive either...a question to shift focus off him that then leads to nowhere (meaning he doesnt continue with it)..i wouldnt really call that impressive. interesting that you're defending this..

if you don't think his ''test'' was scum motivated, what was it? town motivated? if so, how?
i dont think his intentions were town motivated, especially given the fact what was happening at eod. he starts the day with a bad ''test'', after a while he comes back and says im still in his lynch pool, then when i ask him if he's gonna answer me he ''rereads'' my post and says that it was a test? how does this go together from town perspective?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #95) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:24 am

Post by bacy »

In post 671, ceejayvinoya wrote:Tbh I've been leaving Marsh alone because I thought he could be pr. I'd be perfectly fine with lynching him tho if he claims VT.
why defending instead of questioning it?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #96) » Wed May 30, 2018 12:29 am

Post by bacy »

In post 674, Marshmallow Marshall wrote: In other words: You can't reply to someone scumreading you, because then you're defensive. You can't explain why you are suspecting someone, because else you're careful. What the actual fuck.

Bacy suspects me for... townreading her? Weird. It could mean she's not town... I still have a townread on her, but it's much lower.
i might have made the mistake of quoting that particular post, but what do you think buddying means?
i never said there was anything wrong with the fact you're townreading me
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #97) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:25 am

Post by bacy »

In post 688, ejjinami wrote:
In post 680, bacy wrote: also @ejji, the fact that you mentioned flip-flops are not scummy for ceeyay before, and the fact that he started doing them even more after that, kind of undermines the whole thing i think. at best they're NAI, his questinos are really not impressive either...a question to shift focus off him that then leads to nowhere (meaning he doesnt continue with it)..i wouldnt really call that impressive. interesting that you're defending this..

if you don't think his ''test'' was scum motivated, what was it? town motivated? if so, how?
i dont think his intentions were town motivated, especially given the fact what was happening at eod. he starts the day with a bad ''test'', after a while he comes back and says im still in his lynch pool, then when i ask him if he's gonna answer me he ''rereads'' my post and says that it was a test? how does this go together from town perspective?

Do you think rereading that is AI? -_- Him repeating that he’s ok with your lynch was more scummy than that imo. And tbh the most scummy thing I saw about the whole bait was it being followed by a vote. Like, I would expect him to be a little more cautious when gambitting on a "strong townie".

There was that I honestly hated, because it felt either like reflection or an emotional reaction, but that definitely changed after . Cee suddenly popping-up after a bunch of posts and demanding an answer made me feel the main idea behind 601 wasn’t defence, but he really wanted an answer from that.

Yes, I think it could come from town. I can guarantee you the bad logic is normal for him, I’ve seen him do stuff worse than that. The “sudden read change on a claimed scummy PR” that I quoted is a good example of that imo.

I am not confident in reading his d2 posts tbh. At least half of it is in his meta and the rest is him just being dumb. I’ve said it before, but I think his d1 posts have a higher chance of being AI than the d2 ones. The way you’re going about that read is wrong imo.
welp, the vote is another reason i dont think it was a test, but it was at sod so bleh i'd rather not put much thought into that. nah, im saying the whole sequence is scummy. the case, the 'being ok with my lynch', then when i ask him he rereads it, calls me town then later calls it a test. tbh i'd be fine with everything if he didn't end up saying it was a test, im curious to see what he's gonna say about it at the end of the game but i genuinely doubt it was a test. i just really dont see it...bad logic or not, i dont think its towny.

and i think you're putting too much emphasis on tbh, it could just aswell be seen as an opportunity to throw shade at rock for not answering but anyways, what he said in response to rock is not any better really
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #98) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:28 am

Post by bacy »

In post 691, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 682, bacy wrote:
In post 674, Marshmallow Marshall wrote: In other words: You can't reply to someone scumreading you, because then you're defensive. You can't explain why you are suspecting someone, because else you're careful. What the actual fuck.

Bacy suspects me for... townreading her? Weird. It could mean she's not town... I still have a townread on her, but it's much lower.
i might have made the mistake of quoting that particular post, but what do you think buddying means?
i never said there was anything wrong with the fact you're townreading me
Buddying is to fake townread someone to make sure to have his vote. At least, from where I am. Maybe it's different here? Because with the definition I have, it means I was wrong for townreading you...
not that the last sentence makes any sense with the first sentence...... but yeah, you townreading me has almost nothing to do with buddying here, more like when you said it and how you said it, but i've been getting the feeling of you buddying me way before you mentioned your townread of me
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #99) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:31 am

Post by bacy »

In post 698, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 681, bacy wrote:
In post 671, ceejayvinoya wrote:Tbh I've been leaving Marsh alone because I thought he could be pr. I'd be perfectly fine with lynching him tho if he claims VT.
why defending instead of questioning it?
Elaborate because I'm dum as a chair. Why defend Marsh instead of question Marsh?
why defend the interaction with marsh straight away instead of not even question it
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #100) » Thu May 31, 2018 12:33 am

Post by bacy »

im fine with either marsh or ceejay

marsh, you should claim
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:19 pm

Post by bacy »

right when i come on smh, nothing has changed for me really, consider my vote's there in spirit
i take it that means we got one??? :D gg

as for performer, feels towny but will probably have to be looked at more
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:52 am

Post by bacy »

well if there's a doc he will have to claim anyways. i think it's not that far fetched if ejji is scum here really
think we're lookig at either mm/ceejay or mm/ejji. if somehow neither of those mayyyybe performer
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:54 am

Post by bacy »

think im totally fine lycnhing ejji today yeah
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:03 am

Post by bacy »

im not, thats why i said maybe
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:05 am

Post by bacy »

i thought i'd be way more cleared right about now though honestly lol but how do you guys explain my interaction with marsh yesterday? seriosuly, his ''stress responses'' to me calling him out were bbasically the main reason he started getting votes
like i genuinely wanna know
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #106) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:59 am

Post by bacy »

wow thats interesting, i was expecting either a crimson kill or a no kill
guess it makes sense now why nm was so against lynching ejji
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #107) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:01 am

Post by bacy »

In post 857, Crimson97 wrote:Ol, bacy confirmed not mafia
i think you got that wrong actually, we have a rb lol
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #108) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:03 am

Post by bacy »

In post 862, Crimson97 wrote:Can mafia RB and Killer at the same time?
yeah i think so
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #109) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:04 am

Post by bacy »

In post 858, Crimson97 wrote:Ok*

We lynch performer today and I jail ceeja.
think you should switch that, tho i guess jailing is kinda useless now anyways
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (isolation #110) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:05 am

Post by bacy »

i'll make a case on cee/MM sometime today, hopefully
i think this should be our lynch today
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #111) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:26 am

Post by bacy »

In post 871, Crimson97 wrote:I'm leaning more towards perf being scum because of how he tried to defend MM.
eh i think ejji made a pretty good point there about perf being town ,tho either way i think we should be good if we lynch either ceejay or perf. 99% scum is in these two
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #112) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:30 am

Post by bacy »

In post 872, Crimson97 wrote:Bacy are you saying that inferno bussed MM on D1?
from what i remeber inferno replaced out when it wasn't even close to the end of D1. meh i think it'd be much more concerning with it being bussing if he stuck with that kinda read for the whole day or well longer, but he replaced out so meh i wouldn't really like to base everything off the first half of D1. you'll see what im talking about with cee
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #113) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:34 am

Post by bacy »

i think that cee/MM interactions are much more important than MM/inferno interactions
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #114) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:47 am

Post by bacy »

In post 875, bacy wrote:
In post 872, Crimson97 wrote:Bacy are you saying that inferno bussed MM on D1?
from what i remeber inferno replaced out when it wasn't even close to the end of D1. meh i think it'd be much more concerning with it being bussing if he stuck with that kinda read for the whole day or well longer, but he replaced out so meh i wouldn't really like to base everything off the first half of D1. you'll see what im talking about with cee
actually i might have worded all of that totally wrong lol but i hope you guys get my point.
what im saying is basically i wouldnt really consider that bussing since it didnt even last for one day. and also given the fact that it was at the beginning
so i think its totally possible that scum scumread his buddy on the first half of d1

wow i totally didnt have to complicate that so much lol
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #115) » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:51 am

Post by bacy »

In post 877, bacy wrote: so i think its totally possible that scum scumread his buddy on the first half of d1
also i think in general that is pretty likely. i think that's a pretty common way for scum to be distancing from their buddy
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:30 am

Post by bacy »

Spoiler: mm/cee and, mm/perf
In post 302, ceejayvinoya wrote:
Oops. Sorry. I messed this up. This was a readslist:

TOWN
{bacy tarkus}
{marsh}
{Nexus, not_mafia} --null
{Rockeater}
{morg crimson}
SCUM
there was not much interactions between them D1. ceejay has marsh as lean town id say. not enough town to have to explain the read but just enough town to not have to vote him, to not have him as a scumread..i'd say perfect place to have your buddy
aslo i might as well throw some tark/perf and mm interactions in there. this doesnt seem like mm talking about his buddy, but more like shading tark
In post 583, ceejayvinoya wrote:Updated reads:

{Crimson, bacy}
{ejji}
{Tarkus} - Null
{Not_Mafia, Rockeater}

Nothing on Marsh yet until I see ejji's case on him.

VOTE: Not_Mafia
not comitting to a read
alright, this is wheere the awkward/distancing posts start between them. they had no real interactions prior to that
In post 621, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 620, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 601, ceejayvinoya wrote:@rockeater did you seriously consider my ? What's your opinion on that? Did you seriously think it could be used against bacy?
@rockeater heeeeyyyyy
Oh god, I had literally forgot that guy's existence... Rockeater, mind to give us your reads? You're kinda AFK atm.
You're missing his posts. He has no avatar. Try ISOing him. What do you think of his plays?
another real awkward interaction id say. i was reading them live at the time and they pinged me real bad. also the next two posts
In post 624, ceejayvinoya wrote:
bacy doesn't need a white knight everyone townreads her. Weird that scum would bother going there...
those posts might not seem so scummy right now, but given what was happening at the time they really did seem so. i think this that was at the point where both of them started pushing for easy lynches (NM, rock)
In post 628, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 621, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 620, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
@rockeater heeeeyyyyy
Oh god, I had literally forgot that guy's existence... Rockeater, mind to give us your reads? You're kinda AFK atm.
You're missing his posts. He has no avatar. Try ISOing him. What do you think of his plays?
After reading ISO, I get two different vibes.... One of a lost townie, the other of a background scum. Idk. He seems half-new to Mafia games, and I see some scumhunting, but I can't get a good read on him.

@rockeater get an avatar please
actually i dont even know why i get the feeling, but this really seems out of character for ceejay (as of this game) aslo the reason why i think its distancing
In post 629, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 622, bacy wrote: that's only one of the posts but why do i keep getting a feeling you're buddying me, i dont like it :eek:

Are you claiming scum, since I would be wrong by townreading you? :yawn:

His actions seem townish, but I get some... fake, forced vibe from it. Null-to-townish read.
In post 661, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 658, ejjinami wrote: @MM how do you feel about bacy’s “buddying” posts?
What what I thought MM was the one who was buddying
In post 662, ceejayvinoya wrote:VOTE: MarshM
a naked when when it was popular to vote mm but doesn't explain it
In post 722, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 711, ejjinami wrote: Can you give reads on cee and tark?
Ceejay is townish, but I'm losing my townread of him slightly now. He seems opportunistic, and I would actually see him in some scum pairings.
In post 750, ceejayvinoya wrote:
In post 723, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Hmm ok. I believe you now lol. @not_mafia you're my main suspect now. Also, I still really don't like the fact that I got hard pushed when I started pushing N_M.
Ceejay gets some scumpoints for that
, actually. I think he would be likely to be teamed with N_M. Ceejay, your thoughts about that?
Lols. I actually want a policy lynch on NM. (And would still go for it if anyone agrees) I see him as very null and I have no idea what he is right now.
even though cee voted for marsh and when marsh started being real sus, he was still kind of quietly pushing for NM

notice marsh's read progression on cee
, again, that kinda read. not he's towny, not he's scummy. but he's towny and scummy. i think mm was avoiding scumreading ceejay when people started being susp of cee (he threw some towny and scummy points in the reads constantly)
In post 770, Performer wrote:Seeing as that Marsh claimed, rock posted an update on his reads, and bacy is sure of her reads in her most recent post (ceej and marsh), I will go ahead with changing it to marsh and ceejay.

Ceejay wagon is not moving fast enough, so voting marsh. VOTE: marsh
L-1
thats also why i dont think perf is scum with marsh
In post 774, Performer wrote:
Leaving my vote on ceejay was less conducive. I figured despite the time left, having too long a day phase can cause things to go stale. I've been in enough games to see there's a fine line between too long and too fast a day phase, it's not wise to overcomplicate things.

Also, part of a VTs role is sacrificing for PRs, so even if we're all wrong, which I doubt is true, the risk isn't as high as accidentally lynching pr. Honestly I'm fine with either of them being the lynch but dragging this on with the long talks and wall posts, can drag it out and that's just unproductive.
aslo i think that was extremely towny from perf, i dont think he would be that comfortable if his scumbuddy was getting lynched

a little broken quote there, sorry.
mine
, i hope its readable

VOTE: ceejay
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #117) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:37 am

Post by bacy »

In post 891, Crimson97 wrote:Actually VOTE: bacy

I'll trust N_M here.
you're trusting someone who hasnt provided a single reason why he thinks so..

i think we should stick with cee/perf for today, preferably cee. actually i prefer that even more now
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #118) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:40 am

Post by bacy »

jfc why is rock L-1
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #119) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:43 am

Post by bacy »

In post 907, ceejayvinoya wrote:Hmm I do tr Tarkus/Performer more than Rockeater...

VOTE: Rockeater

L-1
this is clearly hopping hoping someone's gonna hammer for ya
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #120) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:48 am

Post by bacy »

you seemed perfectly fine with perf being the lynch, that kind of a change doesnt come that quickly and naturally without stating any reasons as to why...
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #121) » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:18 am

Post by bacy »

nah, but scum probably achieved what he was trying to do now though :p made no sense since NM would be an easy mislynch, but that makes sense

i hope you don't start being paranoid now though..what did you think of my case on ceejay? i know it might not look that good but I promise it makes a lot of sense in my mind
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #122) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:08 am

Post by bacy »

are you guys even..reading the game..and..focusing on things that actually matter... :/ sorry but :/
In post 922, Performer wrote:VOTE: bacy

After the reaction test posts, I’m more convinced now on bacy than the other 2.Putting my vote on bacy.
how are you more convinced now..? what exactly did you notice? please do englighten me how could i possibly be scum here. i havent seen one legit or at least an 'alright' case on me all game
also why dont you think its ceejay anymore?
In post 918, Crimson97 wrote:Actually ceeja is right, that kill suggests some experience. UNVOTE: bacy
VOTE: perf If it's not this i'm p sure it's bacy.
and im pretty sure you're wrong, what makes you think its not ceejay? again, what did you think of my case on ceejay? are you even looking at interactions between the one you're voting and marsh?
perf is almost too paranoid to be scum here, still comes after ceejay. i think ceejay makes the most sense to be scum with mm right now, that is if youre actually reading the game..but if you dont think so, please
actually
explain how perf is more likely scum here. more than one sentence if possible :/
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #123) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:49 am

Post by bacy »

In post 925, Performer wrote:If it's not perf, then it's probably bacy is what crim said. I'm definitely town . Also I am at L-1 just in case nobody realized. :(
ohh, you are following the pr....that's what rock has tried to explain to you btw. if he's a pr, it doesnt mean that he's necessarily right. (he was wrong about ejji,yet you still seem to be following him???) he actually has the same info we all do as of right now..the only difference is that he's confirmed town..which has nothing to do with either his reads are right or wrong (wrong btw)
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #124) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:52 am

Post by bacy »

In post 924, Performer wrote:Following pr leads from crim and nm, the tone of your posts on d4 look like you're trying to set people up, rock just keeps looking more like rookie town than rookie scum after all my interrogation on d4, and people's reactions and votes.
who am i trying to set up? im simply pushing for a ceejay lynch since i think he's very likely scum here

you still didnt explain what you thought was scummy after the reaction test posts though

the only thing i could remotely be close to ''setting up'' is pushing people to actually explain their reads...
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #125) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:58 am

Post by bacy »

In post 926, bacy wrote:
In post 925, Performer wrote:If it's not perf, then it's probably bacy is what crim said. I'm definitely town . Also I am at L-1 just in case nobody realized. :(
ohh, you are following the pr....that's what rock has tried to explain to you btw. if he's a pr, it doesnt mean that he's necessarily right. (he was wrong about ejji,yet you still seem to be following him???) he actually has the same info we all do as of right now..the only difference is that he's confirmed town..which has nothing to do with either his reads are right or wrong (wrong btw)
also you claim he's wrong about you too, why on earth would you be following him?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #126) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:32 am

Post by bacy »

@perf, funny that i think you're actually townier solely for following prs (even though i dont think that's reallly wise..), but what's your read on ceejay now? what did you think of my case on him?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #127) » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:21 am

Post by bacy »

yeah, how..?
do you have anything else to say about my 4 recent posts besides that?
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by bacy »

In post 937, Performer wrote:
In post 909, bacy wrote:
In post 891, Crimson97 wrote:Actually VOTE: bacy

I'll trust N_M here.
you're trusting someone who hasnt provided a single reason why he thinks so..

i think we should stick with cee/perf for today, preferably cee. actually i prefer that even more now
A post like this one after my reaction testing of vote change to rock, & interrogation of rockeater, is one of the things that made me vote back bacy. I am town. Ceejay voted marsh. When I voted ceejay on d4, he voted me back .
Now bacy throws suspicion on both of us. That's a classic scum move.
That combination of events was telling to me.
this actually doesnt make sense at all what. no way this combination of events could tell you that..the fist part of this posts makes no sense with the second part but apart from that..
pretty much everyone threw suspicion on two players, some more some less, yet im the only one you're scumreading for that
In post 941, Performer wrote:Ok , I just reread the last few pages as well as bacy's case - again and again. I have to change it back to ceejay.

VOTE: ceejay
Too many self defeating posts in addition to the last few pages of interactions, as well as bacy's case on him.

Final vote.
also you finally give a reason for voting me then you vote ceejay. feels like you were setting everything up for your vote on me today
if you genuinely scumread me you would've stayed on me, especially after 937

VOTE: performer
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by bacy »

seems like ejji was right about tarkus huh nice
i mean rock being here and not hammering thats phew makes me feel relieved, not that id be voting anywhere else but perf but still lol
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (isolation #130) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:19 am

Post by bacy »

:facepalm: def wasn't expecting this, well done rock! you pocketed me there a lil bit :lol: gg scum!
bacy
bacy
Goon
bacy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #131) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:37 am

Post by bacy »

In post 958, Rockeater wrote:I guess being a complete noob isn't gonna work twice, but at least it worked.
lol yeah, ive been noticing im a sucker for reading newbies as town :shifty: but you played really well anyways, thought you were a pr up to the point when crimson claimed

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”