Newbie 1892 | Stuff I found online V | Over

Korina
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Oclax (CST)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1000  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:12 am

:p
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye
GTKAD - Get To Know A Doggo - Under Construction
EISAL - D1

Korina
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Oclax (CST)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1001  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:13 am

The loss was partially my fault tbh
I thought that Lam's under-reaction was weird but I didn't act upon it

I trusted Flavor too much
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye
GTKAD - Get To Know A Doggo - Under Construction
EISAL - D1

Korina
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Oclax (CST)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1002  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:14 am

Regardless, ggs all.
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye
GTKAD - Get To Know A Doggo - Under Construction
EISAL - D1

Lamees
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 22, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1003  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:15 am

In post 995, Korina wrote:FF nk makes sense because scum know Dojaj isn't tracker.
Lam didn't really react to Dojaj flipping VT, ergo, Lam knew that he was VT


I did react though! Come on man, I know I overplayed it for a newbie game, but you need to pick up on things. I was obv town all game! only FL seemed to notice which shows his experience. I knew once dojaj flips vanilla townie, I am screwed if I keep FL alive. He was gonna lynch me. So I got rid of him. Then all I needed to do was emphasise that FF and FL both scum read ceejay, and you would vote ceejay with no hesitation.

Anyway GG all, was a blast! I learned a lesson though, don't overplay in newbie games! The subtle town stuff you do will go largely unnoticed and people will tunnel you for weird things! But this is what made it fun, it was close up until the final moments. Thanks all!

Lamees
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 22, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1004  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:17 am

Because dojaj being vanilla townie and me defending that so I can use that on the last day made me scummy. That was the only scummy thing I did this game, that and the malakittens hammer.

ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 19, 2018
Location: Alexandria
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1005  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:19 am

You played this well Lamees. Lols
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst

Korina
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Oclax (CST)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1006  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:19 am

I thought you were generally scummy imo
You did under-react to Dojaj flipping VT, which hinted that you knew he was not tracker already.

PEdit: Yea, you guys actually played really well.
That was a lot of really smart play from both of you.
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye
GTKAD - Get To Know A Doggo - Under Construction
EISAL - D1

ceejayvinoya
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 19, 2018
Location: Alexandria
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1007  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:21 am

Dunno why Jones had to cc tho
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst

LCpl Jones
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 21, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1008  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:23 am

In post 998, Korina wrote:@Dojaj, please don't claim TPR on stand if you are VT. Claim TPR if you are actually TPR or scum.
That really screws around with us because we're assuming you're actually what you claim.



^ This * 100. It's the most anti-town thing you can do.


good game folks


@lamees, congratulations - RC had us POEd from day 1, but you pulled off a win :)

Korina
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Oclax (CST)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1009  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:24 am

That was the only questionable play from LCPL I saw.
@LCPL, you can play scum really amazingly. Don't try to gambit like that if you're getting globally tr'd. Just ride it out, and try to steer the town into mislynches.
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye
GTKAD - Get To Know A Doggo - Under Construction
EISAL - D1

LCpl Jones
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 21, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1010  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:30 am

thanks for the advice, looking forward to playing with you all again at a future date ;)

Korina
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Oclax (CST)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1011  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:32 am

I wasn't thinking you were scum until you flipped.
You could've steered several MLs because you were playing extremely well.
I didn't really see you having an agenda either.
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye
GTKAD - Get To Know A Doggo - Under Construction
EISAL - D1

Flavor Leaf
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1012  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:15 am

Good game, all. That was a fun game!

Yeah, once Dojaj flopped VT, I was like, “well, damn, that explains it.”

Mafia knew he wasn’t tracker.

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1013  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:19 am

In post 569, RadiantCowbells wrote:IF YOU LYNCH FL LAMEES AND LCPL YOU WILL WIN THIS GAME.


:shrug:
Ask yourself, what would Keyser Soze do?

Korina
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2018
Location: Oclax (CST)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1014  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:20 am

That' what I wanted to do, but Ceejay was lurking so hardcore
Plus if FL didn't try to pull the "what if Dojaj isn't tracker" thing, we could've had it

RC, do you agree to help me deathtunnel any game FL is with us now?
#CultsArentBastard #CultIsBestFaction #MoreCultGames #KorinaIsBestestBoye
GTKAD - Get To Know A Doggo - Under Construction
EISAL - D1

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1015  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:21 am

I mean... he wasn't tracker.
Ask yourself, what would Keyser Soze do?

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1016  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:22 am

Also gdi Plotnius you lied to me.

You said I was only right on 1 of my scumpool when it was actually right or else I would have said it was lamees like instantly.
Ask yourself, what would Keyser Soze do?

Flavor Leaf
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1017  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:27 am

RC already death tunnels me. I have to put some much effort into countering him specifically in games. :lol:

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1018  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:28 am

I poed the game to 3 people and you were the only one in the pool who wasn't scum.

i'm not sure what you want from me when you start voting my predecessor right after they hardclaim TPR in thread
Ask yourself, what would Keyser Soze do?

Flavor Leaf
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1019  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:28 am

Good reads, though, RC. You were just too loud on me.

@Lames - you made the right kill. :)

Flavor Leaf
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1020  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:28 am

In post 1018, RadiantCowbells wrote:I poed the game to 3 people and you were the only one in the pool who wasn't scum.

i'm not sure what you want from me when you start voting my predecessor right after they hardclaim TPR in thread


Xx didn’t claim?

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1021  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:30 am

In post 320, xx2008 wrote:
In post 314, Korina wrote:
dojaj wrote:There goes Dojaj the tracker falsely accused as mafia :’) I kinda hoped I’d last till day 2 ngl Cuz my first game

If you actually are tracker, you have played horribly anti-town.
You even said it yourself.

If there are two other people with power roles, this might contradict this and pretty much guarantee dojaj as scum. But we shouldn't claim just yet.
I don't think scum would claim PR, because it could be too risky. So this post does have a bit of towniness, don't you think?


if you were scum you would have known to shoot this person.
Ask yourself, what would Keyser Soze do?

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1022  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:31 am

also why do you think I was loud on you?
you were the only one in my Go3 I thought would be able to endgame
I'm kinda amazed that you all just hard turned on Ceejay, Plot told me that my Lamees read was wrong and I fully expected them to be the game losing ML

I guess this is what happens when I roll cop though
Ask yourself, what would Keyser Soze do?

Flavor Leaf
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #1023  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:31 am

In hindsight, I see it. But in the midst when I was looking for something on the Dojaj wagon, i tunneled

RadiantCowbells
Smooth Criminal
 
User avatar
Joined: February 24, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1024  (ISO)  » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:32 am

i rolled cop and instantly knew that the game was already over.
Ask yourself, what would Keyser Soze do?

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games