Newbie 1896 - Cats, whambulances & more. [Game Over]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Theslimer for stealing my first. Why no vote?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What would we do if everyone felt that way? Surely the purpose of RVS is to get the game moving. Do you have a different way of getting info at the start of the game?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Fair enough. I'm looking forward to the fresh blood...Err I mean new friends :evil:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #3) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I wouldn't hypoclaim before a flip. Usually people hypoclaim the following day. The problem is that if we hypoclaim before the night then scum can maneuver around our intentions. If a PR happens to be killed N1 then an investigative role should have made their suspects clear in their reads; But because an investigative has died prior to using their action there is no use in figuring out who they were going yo check anyway. After a night if we all hypoclaim and a PR should die N2 then we have the info without altering scum actions or adding WIFOM to the interpretation of their actions.

Make sense?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 16, shortaru wrote:For example, hypoclaiming will also allow an investigative, if one exists, to share a guilty result without necessarily being night killed the following night (I mean, it's a point of debate instead of instant trigger).
No it doesn't because if everyone is hypoclaiming then town, like scum, don't know what the result is. If a cop gets a gulity they have to out it so we kill the scum that day. The benefit of hypoclaiming is in case the cop dies and has left us cleared townies to work with.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #5) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It doesn't make sense to me to leave scum alive if we have a hard guilty. Anyway we should probably sort the game based on play for now and debate whether or not we should hypo claim tomorrow.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:20 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 23, stan1ey wrote:
In post 17, CheekyTeeky wrote:If a cop gets a gulity they have to out it so we kill the scum that day.
isn't it better if the cop just tries to get the guilty scum lynched without outing themselves as a cop so they don't get killed the following night? They can always admit it if they can't convince people anyway so it's better to wait first surely. Theyll probably get more information this way anyway cos if they admit they are the cop up front then the other mafia will throw their partner under the bus
Well yeah if they can get the lynch through without outting that's great, but their reads and pushes need to make sense and they are likely to be the NK anyway. I mean I'm not saying they have to out immeadiately, it is obvious that they should wait until the last possible moment to do so in that day phase but they shouldnt keep it quiet just to stay alive overnight.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I just said they shouldn't out immeadiately, they just need to do so in the same day phase they get the guilty. And tbh you're obviously the cop so you've put us in a sticky position by continuing to discuss hypotheticals around the investigative role.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Lmao.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 34, shortaru wrote:Luckily, I'm not ENTIRELY new to Mafia, but as an SE, you should know better... unless you're forwarding a scum agenda, of course.
I know what I'm doing. But if I'm right, learn from your mistake. Will discuss more post-game. Not interested in pursuing this discussion any further at this stage.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 39, stan1ey wrote:
In post 38, CheekyTeeky wrote:Not interested in pursuing this discussion any further at this stage.
Why not? youre being called out for doing something scummy rn
And? I don't see how what I did makes sense coming from scum. You're allowed to think I'm scum so I'm not sure what it is you're expecting to gain by pushing this. Like are you trying to convince me that I'm scum or?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:41 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

[float=][/float]
In post 42, stan1ey wrote:
In post 40, CheekyTeeky wrote:Like are you trying to convince me that I'm scum or?
???????????????????????

why are you avoiding this rather than explaining what you meant and why youre not mafia?
I meant what I said and I'm not mafia?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Stan1ey

I don't think people who are town genuinely believe others should "explain why you're not mafia."
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 48, theslimer3 wrote:I understand that you're in a teaching role per say, but I dont think it's a good idea to risk the game state on a quick lesson
How was calling out what everything was thinking risking the game state anymore than what shortaru was doing? Your concern means you think I'm right which means it was already outted.

You all are being melodramatic because I've taken an unconventional approach which has resulted in one scum taking the easy push bait and perhaps another scum early role fishing.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:38 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 54, theslimer3 wrote:You and him were literally the only ones talking. With minor chime ins from Stanley. Half the players haven't even made a comment yet, so "everyone was thinking it" isnt even a possibility
Right so when people enter you think they wouldn't have thought that? It's clearly an exaggeration but it doesn't make my points any less valid.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:47 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 53, shortaru wrote:
In post 52, shortaru wrote:Pointing that out, however, muddies the water on your wagon.
By this, I mean that any future activity IRT your wagon can't be objectively analyzed in regards to looking for scum jumping on an easy push, btw.

Figured I'd clarify on that.
Yes well I have an experienced player pointing out why my play is bad without really thinking about the outcomes I'm providing. It can muddy the water somewhat but as I'm a reaction-tester/ tonereader sort of player I like to sort how people jump on. I feel like stan1ey was being opportunistic and throwing shade rather than being concerned about determining my alignment. Also by asserting he's scum I get another set of info.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:30 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

That is a risky play in a newbie game although it is likely I would have waited for a few more votes (and who knows more votes may ensue) if I didn't have to keep explaining myself.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It may be a little unfair to accuse the IC of IIoA, when the game has been centred around hypoclaiming and readslists etc. I'm not townreading him but I'm not scumreading him yet either. I find theslimer3 scummier for his random question about RVS when we're trying to leave RVS (he's basically switching from RVS to RQS which is still a low info state). Also his push on me wasn't great either. He talked to me like he knows I'm town and then picked the weakest reasons to nullify my arguments.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Theslimer3
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:18 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 108, stan1ey wrote:No i don't really care for the conversation regarding hypoclaims/RVS or anything related to mechanics of the game, i don't think looking into that will help. i scum read cheeky
If you don't care about the hypoclaiming question then why do you scumread me?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:33 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 115, stan1ey wrote:You tried to out a PR, then you reacted poorly when you were called out for it and I don't like your vote on slimer
Did I? I thought you didn't care about mechanical talk. Tell me why scum would publicly announce who they suspected to be a PR?

What was poor about my reaction? The fact that I called your initial push on me ridiculous? You literally asked me to explain why I'm not scum after telling me to explain myself when the reasons for shutting down a sensitive conversation around the PR talk are blatantly obvious.

Why don't you like my vote on slimer and how does it make me scum? I dislike your vote on shortaru, but I'm not jumping to the conclusion that it makes you scum just because it's different to what I think could be happening. Also not sure why you're voting Shortaru when you clearly scumread me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:56 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 131, implosion wrote:I'm a bit skeptical of this question. Do you actually not see the obvious answer of "to gauge their reaction to try to figure out if they actually are a PR"? Or are you just being rhetorical?
It didn't cross my mind as I'd like to think I'm experienced enough to know that would be pretty stupid to do as scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wow no idea how to read K9. This is a new style to me.

I disagree that pressure is a bad thing or unexplainable, I thrive on pressure and even if I do get NK'd a lot N1, I also manage to lynch correctly D1 more often than not. I'm not sure it's a natural thing to say "why are you pressuring if you will be lynched or NK'd" because only scum need to worry about dying. Town need to worry about lyncjing scum, not surviving.

But then I'm conflicted as you accuse her of both not being safe by applying undue pressure, and also of being a surivalist who's playing it safe.

>.>
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I miss Mathdino.

shortaru why did you metadig Stan1ey specifically? Have you looked at others?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Shortaru, can you please explain your read progression on Implosion? I'm a little confused.
In post 70, shortaru wrote:implosion does not seem to be playing to a town win condition, as I see very little in the way of actual scum-hunting from him. Instead, he is focusing on theory debate (mostly with me, granted) instead of redirecting the game to productive conversation.
In post 100, shortaru wrote:I liked the opinions posted by Cheeky and implosion, and Broxul answered my question satisfactorily (as noted in my slimer vote post).

implosion finally did something productive after I called him out on it, which earned him adaptability (null in itself), but I liked the fact he went a new direction that wasn't already being pursued and decided to support it since my highest townread also suspects him.
In post 109, shortaru wrote:Let me help you out.

The following players are not being lynched today:

Broxul
stan1ey
shortaru
CheekyTeeky (SE)
implosion (IC)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 151, Broxul wrote:@Cheeky, can you explain your vote on slimer further? Both stan and myself asked for clarification and none was really given.
I'm pretty sure I've given my reasons. But sure I'll elaborate.
In post 48, theslimer3 wrote:I understand that you're in a teaching role per say, but I dont think it's a good idea to risk the game state on a quick lesson
I felt that this comment assumes I'm town in a way that felt TMI. (He may already know my alignment).
In post 54, theslimer3 wrote:
In post 51, CheekyTeeky wrote:
How was calling out what everything was thinking risking the game state anymore than what shortaru was doing? Your concern means you think I'm right which means it was already outted.

You all are being melodramatic because I've taken an unconventional approach which has resulted in one scum taking the easy push bait and perhaps another scum early role fishing.
You and him were literally the only ones talking. With minor chime ins from Stanley. Half the players haven't even made a comment yet, so "everyone was thinking it" isnt even a possibility
Rather than comment on my logic he nitpicks at my phrasing. "Everyone." I felt like if people thought about what I was trying to say, they would get what I meant. But instead he tries to nullify my argument because I said "Everyone thinks" instead of "what should be obvious to anyone looking."
In post 64, theslimer3 wrote:@Everyone: What's everyone think about RVS as a means to scumhunt?
He asks this question and has done nothing with the responses after arguing that we never had an RVS. Why do we need to go back to RVS or RQS when we were thrown out of it with my cheeky push at shortaru? In his next post he nit-picks again saying "how can we leave RVS if we've never had it" which is like...stop pointing out the least important things in people's arguments.

If slimer gave some reads that would help a lot.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:04 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

{Shortaru, Stan1ey, Implosion, Ariane}
{Emerys}
{TheSlimer, Broxul, K9soccer}
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #199 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ariane can you please explain your K9 townread?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:07 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ariane seems stiff but that's just a tone read, her intent seems towny enough. I'd still like an elaboration on the K9 townread.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:06 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: K9soccer
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 227, theslimer3 wrote:Sorry about the mishap with reading the scumthread wrong
IME scum don't apologise.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Associative wise K9soccer and Ariane make sense. I'm not currently scumreading Ariane, I'm just leaving this thought in my ISO for later.

Shortaru why do you believe you'll be alive tomorrow to hypoclaim?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 235, shortaru wrote:
In post 231, CheekyTeeky wrote:IME scum don't apologise.
Seriously, this is a load of garbage.

This post is slimer's THIRD apology in ONE game as scum.

Put your vote back or come up with a better excuse.
Lol.

1. Can you link the other two? I only see him apologising for formatting and that's not the same as apologising for a misunderstanding. When I say they don't apologise, what I mean is that they don't apologise for their pushes in games that I've played. I can't give you an example of this due to site rules. I will do if that changes. But to me it's a town tell.

2. Don't tell me what to do. You don't have to agree but don't assume that I'm your puppet. You can make your case and respect me enough to let me play the game my way. Just like I'm letting you play without ordering you around or interfering with your pushes.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I looked over the other apologies and I think context is very important. I may have not been clear enough in explaining my stance but I do believe that apologising in this instance is enough to give him breathing room. I tend to jump on and off people randomly but there is a reason I find that useful even if the way I use my votes are confusing to others. If I feel I need to elaborate I will. When I'm confident on a scum read I will provide a case. I'm just sorting currently so it's not the end of the world if I change my mind on any reads as I go along.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 233, shortaru wrote:
In post 232, CheekyTeeky wrote:Shortaru why do you believe you'll be alive tomorrow to hypoclaim?
IME it's generally more productive to plan for the future and be wrong than anticipate death and be wrong.
Ok, it's a little odd that I ensured you were the NK and yet you seemed to assume you'd be alive D2.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 243, shortaru wrote:
In post 241, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 233, shortaru wrote:
In post 232, CheekyTeeky wrote:Shortaru why do you believe you'll be alive tomorrow to hypoclaim?
IME it's generally more productive to plan for the future and be wrong than anticipate death and be wrong.
Ok, it's a little odd that I ensured you were the NK and yet you seemed to assume you'd be alive D2.
You didn't ensure anything.

You may have made me a likely choice, but unless you're the one deciding the night kill, you can't claim to know what scum intends to do.

For all you know, I might be left alone for WIFOM.
Yeah bringing it up was a bad idea, because I figured the NK would sort you, but by pointing out your odd assumption I've made it more likely that if you are left alive it's going to be harder to differentiate between wifom or my gut feel that you were scum early role fishing.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:16 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 247, Ariane wrote:This recent apology thing seems weird...particularly since Cheeky said:
In post 239, CheekyTeeky wrote:I can't give you an example of this due to site rules. I will do if that changes. But to me it's a town tell.
Which means (I assume) it's ongoing, which means it's a really new town indicator, which has presumably only happened once
Yeah I fudged my explanation. It is a new tell. I gave a quick response because I didn't want to say "I want to put pressure on K9 to see what happens" because that defeats the purpose of adding pressure. For all I know slimer can still be scum but I don't feel like we're going to get anything different out of him at L-1 so why not sort other slots to PoE a better read.

I have 3 scumreads, one of them has to be wrong.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well I'm glad you're trying to figure out my alignment instead of just proving you're right about Slimer apologising being NAI.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:32 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:34 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

"you shouldn't rule break, what you've based your read on is rulebreaking, just because you want to rulebreak"

Ok?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:06 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It's a possibility. K9 starting with "Cheeky is completely innocent" is going to continue to bug me until I see more from this slot.

Can you specify which parts of that post you find scummy?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:12 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 269, Emyrs Baneheart wrote:From post 135 - Perhaps I'm missing something here but I don't quite understand the logic here. Why is it not possible for cheeky to accuse short of being a cop if both of you are scum?
I think this is towny. He's clearly read so it's unlikely scum would draw attention to themselves using this PoV after Shortaru already jumped down Stan1ey's throat for the lack of associative logic.
In post 269, Emyrs Baneheart wrote:From post 159 - By making it seem like you're a cop early on, wouldn't that be akin to attempting to steer how others perceive you? Considering the fact that you are an active poster up till that point in the game, it would seem that it's a good strategy to be able to manipulate/steer how the discussion goes if you're a scum. I'm not saying it's clear you did that but it just gives me that sort of feeling.
This is the kind of paranoia that I expected from townies in regards to my actions. This is in blatant contrast to K9 who could've seen I was townread and tried to get in the town group by following along. I don't think anyone should think I'm completely innocent at this stage
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:36 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I appreciate your enthusiasm but not all players have the same "get her done" approach to mafia. I feel like it's too early to expect Emrys to have solid reads nailed down at this point (given his number of posts). His style seems to be more observative than reaction test-y. You'll find some people on MS will scum read you for having too many reads early, not enough reads or just disagreeing with your reads. I feel like once players like Emrys and K9 post more then we will have a fair idea of their overall intent. Implosion is a slot I'll assume is town until I have serious reason to believe otherwise, mainly because I've seen a few ICs play passively and it is a "thing" that they always get suspected by the new players. It's usually best to sort the IC via PoE for me.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:44 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Short why did you start townreading slimer?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #44) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:47 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 287, shortaru wrote:PoE DID factor into my read of implosion. That's a big reason I've been holding off on giving voice to my suspicions.
It's hard to take your PoE seriously when you still have a null read :P
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:09 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 283, shortaru wrote:Hold the phone... he's voting slimer, so shouldn't the natural assumption be that he's considering Broxul being hesitant about putting his buddy at L-1 instead of basically treating slimer like he's town in this post?

Why would putting slimer at L-1 "look bad" if the assumption is that slimer is scum? It wouldn't.

He knows slimer is town and accused Broxul of not wanting to look bad by putting a townie at L-1.
I think this is the second time you've guilted someone for their lack of insight into associatives. Your constant brainwork in working out reads based on associatives reminds me a lot of Almost50 (a player I respect). I wonder if you're conf. biasing yourself into thinking that since your mind works best that way at finding scum, and you're town, then players who aren't thinking that way must be scum? It seems (if you're town) you're scumreading people from playing different to you (not being proactive, naked voting, indecisive, passive, lack of effort or logic etc). Tbh not many players I've seen care about associatives D1 if at all the entire game. I myself struggle with associatives, in that I often read them wrong, I'm much better at just finding the scummiest players regardless if I think they make sense together.

So I guess my point is I don't see it as particularly scummy if people aren't thinking about what pairs make sense D1 (pre-flip associations).
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:15 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

That's fair. I'd lynch slimer over Implosion at this point though.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:19 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:lol:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:32 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

To make you more paranoid, I'll lynch pretty much anyone over Implosion today :)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:34 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Maybe. Let me see how he pleads.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:09 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Broxul
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:15 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I will go more in depth at some point but basically the beginning of his iso is bad.

is a bad entrance - focuses on the set-up spec, no sorting via RVS or otherwise. Feels a tad LAMIST.

- more waffle without taking a stance on anyone, straight IIoA, and they say they've caught up.

- They literally have to be asked by Implosion before giving a stance. And the stance is a "weak town lean"

- votes Emrys to encourage content whilst activlely avoiding sorting people that already have content. It feels like a safe vote that won't ruffle any feathers/get people looking into him

- Says short v me isn't SvS. But doesn't elaborate on his read of short so it could be svt/tvt etc, still adding nothing useful in the way of sorting.

onwards a bunch of please explain/why are people voting slimer followed by a readslist with slimer as a scumlean. The shaky start and following empty busy  work feels like scum trying to discreetly maneuver the game.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:12 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Slimer
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:12 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Not ready to end the day yet.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:24 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Actually just saw slimer is being replaced.

VOTE: Stan1ey consider this a placeholder until I have time to reread or slimer replacement posts.

Pedit mod should extend deadline for replacements.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:25 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 372, shortaru wrote:Careful, stan1ey will say you're scummier than I am if you vote him.
I kind of hope he does XD
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:46 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hey Stan1ey do you townread everyone except short/brox/me?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:51 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Why do you townread Slimer?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It bothers me that you opportunisticly put Broxul at L-1 when your two biggest scumreads are on the wagon.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 310, stan1ey wrote:Broxul:
There is a few things I don't like. for example in 268 he phrases his question to Short in a way that makes it seem like he has caught Short out on something but it's obvious Short just misread what I wrote. He could have pointed that out instead of making that post. But most of his posts I can tell he is thinking logically about his reads so I think its likely he is town.
Broxul went from your second highest townread to your lynch victim. Also since when is logic AI lol? Scum can be logical too.
In post 359, stan1ey wrote:OK you convinced me VOTE: Broxul
That's L-1
What exactly convinced you at this point? The case was just a rehash of already stated ideas.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

So you're admitting that you're following along with consensus? What points were you agreeing with?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:11 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 384, shortaru wrote:Wow, that seemed a little unnecessarily harsh, Cheeky.

His response is pretty much what I expected.
What? How was it harsh?

In what world does a town player not hesitate to join a wagon with his two
biggest
scum reads just because deadline is less than 2 days away? He's not even trying to figure out where he's gone wrong. He still thinks we're both scum...how the eff can he Reasonably think 3 people are scum? If he thought maybe he was wrong on one of us you'd think he wouldve admitted it when I asked him about his scumreads. Instead of reevaluating either of us he adds Emrys to his list. That isn't sorting or trying to find scum, that's flat out coasting on early towncred and throwing out shade to leave options open.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #62) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 387, shortaru wrote:So, are you accusing him of being scum or newb?

If he's scum, don't you think he'd be more careful about the perception of his reads?

If he's newb, don't you think advice would work better than accusations?
No. No.

He has been very careful about how he's perceived.

Stop interfering with my pushes. You will be scumread by people in games if you do this. Unless someone is speaking to you directly, you should generally avoid answering or defending others until both parties have finished the discussion.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yay Hi Kat :)
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:10 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 402, Malakittens wrote:
FlavourImage

announcementsEmyrs Baneheart was prodded yesterday at 22:53. (expired on 2018-10-29 06:53:00) til they are replaced.

Official Vote CountgigabyteTroubadour: [2] implosion, Broxul
Broxul: [3] shortaru, stan1ey, CheekyTeeky
stan1ey: [1] Mewtaph
Not Voting
(3): Emyrs Baneheart, gigabyteTroubadour, ariane

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2018-10-30 22:15:00)
@Mod - I voted Stan1ey
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 433, Mewtaph wrote:I don't think that the lynch was ever/is locked in on Broxul at this point so that made the stan1ey vote worse.
What are you referring to here?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I just noticed that this is the second time I've started pushing stan1ey hard and he's disappeared. The first time was after his opportunistic vote and disingenuous push on me at the beginning of the day. Once I voted him and said "Blah blah don't think town says "Explain why you're not scum"" he kinda disappeared and I went after slimer. Then stan1ey jumped to Short because he gave a very assertive lynch/nolynch pile, which isn't really scummy imo? It just makes his super sure scumread on me look fake. At no point has he readjusted his read on short, or myself and his readslist is mostly "I think this is scummy but I toweread them because (insert NAI reason here)"

I'm not jumping elsewhere until I get some decent interactions from him.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Why do you toweread emrys Giga?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

BY the way its going to be toweread because of this silly tablet
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #69) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 458, implosion wrote:my mindset is that i'm very... unfocused. Mostly because I'm distracted by real life, vaguely. I think at the time what I saw in 273 was the sheer fact of him discussing that a post he made had been found scummy by multiple people in the way that he did.

Will save discussion about NKA for tomorrow, assuming I'm still here, as I don't want to go and influence kill choices~~
If you're unfocused why do you keep defending people? Do you have any solid scum reads?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #70) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:11 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 464, CheekyTeeky wrote:Do you have any solid scum reads?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #71) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 489, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:if that's at me i wouldn't really say any of my reads are solid since i haven't read in context yet and i think i'd rather interact with stanley more before that becomes doubling down on him being scum
No it's at implosion.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #72) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wait do shortaru and giga know each other?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #73) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:47 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

He called you giggles?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Seems presumptuous to use someones nickname without really knowing them.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (isolation #75) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah I don't have a personal problem with it, I just find it odd that he would come up with nickname all on his own. There are two other possibilities:

1. He meta'd you and decided to use it.
2. Tinfoil: you introduced yourself as giggles in the scumthread.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were the former as he's been using meta to prove his stances. Which I still find strange for a newbie.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Implosion do you have an alt?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #77) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I wondered what that burning smell was...
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #78) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 520, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 518, CheekyTeeky wrote:I wondered what that burning smell was...
If you're talking about my unvote, your most recent questions aren't that flattering either. Not completely buying what would've motivate you to write those posts as town (talking about the "giggles" and "implosion alt" stuff).
Lol no, defensive much? I was making fun of your overworked brain emitting smoke.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:45 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 520, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 518, CheekyTeeky wrote:I wondered what that burning smell was...
If you're talking about my unvote, your most recent questions aren't that flattering either. Not completely buying what would've motivate you to write those posts as town (talking about the "giggles" and "implosion alt" stuff).
Also, both of those posts are NAI. You're almost trying too hard.

Asking questions which could give me meta is advantageous to either alignment. As town, knowing giga and shorts knowledge of each other can help me gauge their reads of the other. Asking if someone is an alt is me checking if there's meta for the player that I may be aware of. As scum, I could see how easily it would be to manipulate giga/short if they did know each other. And I could be asking implosion if he's an alt for small talk or to see if there's meta I can use against him or need to be weary of. So yeah nai.

You'll also find some players are very serious and game focussed and some people fluff post off topic a lot with most people somewhere in between. If you were thinking I wasn't being serious enough or something lol.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #80) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 523, Mewtaph wrote:I did a meta dive on stan1ey and it proved favourable results.

@Cheeky: Yeah, well, in that case, you're right. I honestly don't think I can be around too much longer when the deadline arrives since I have an exam the day of.
What did you find?

Goodluck!
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok well, is it bad that I still kinda maybe scumread Kat?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:55 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ariane is pretty quiet which is unnerving me after the big spurts of input.

Pedit no Kat is Giga
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:56 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What does that mean lol
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #84) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:59 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 547, Ariane wrote:What's LHF, by the way? I think...Cheeky? said it somewhere
Low Hanging Fruit - easy mislynch bait.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #85) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:43 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 560, stan1ey wrote:youre kinda ignoring my reasons for voting Broxul when you say this
You gave no reasons for voting Broxul apart from "other people flamed him and I agreed" - hence why I kept asking you what you thought was scummy.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:01 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Giga :(
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:06 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 401, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:The wagon comp on Broxul looks pretty solid as a result so I'll probably start by taking a look there
In post 405, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i dont think that both scum would be voting my slot while brox is being wagonned
:( I know, that you know, that I know you're scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #88) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:10 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 435, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 322, implosion wrote:I actually have a lot of weird paranoia that broxul is actually acting townish and it's just being missed. It's weird. Like feels townish possibly? There's a solid chance I'll join the wagon later. I just still don't feel great about slimer. Cheeky's summary on Broxul is pretty solid.
yikes
You're better than this.
In post 445, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 0, Malakittens wrote:
Broxul

ariane
stan1ey
Mewtaph (probably a crossout too but i havent read beyond current posts which were basically mindmelds but im probably gonna look at stan first)
shortaru
Emyrs Baneheart
gigabyteTroubadour
CheekyTeeky (SE)

implosion (IC)
by no means done catching up and more for my reference

VOTE: stan1ey
Noway you PoE this fast and include a null slot because of replacement potential.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:11 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 601, shortaru wrote:
In post 598, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Giga :(
I refuse to hammer that, so have fun lynching her without me.
She pocketed you good short. I don't blame you <3
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:16 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Im not lynching town D1 to prove I'm right. Giga and I know each other very well so you can believe me or not but when she flips red, I win.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It's a good idea if we have an investigative to check the IC.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:19 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 608, shortaru wrote:When she flips green, you lynch implosion D2.
Well hopefully someone has cleared his slot by then. If not I'm fine making that deal.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:21 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ok let's do it your way.

VOTE: Implosion
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 617, implosion wrote:@Cheeky: do you have specific meta reasons for thinking giga is scum that are easily explainable?
Her logic makes sense as town. See my first post aftee I voted her and you get towny points if you can see what I saw in the faulty logic.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

It kind of bothers me that I have no idea who Ariane wants to vote.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:21 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Yeah I don't think you're scum Implosion. I agree with your PoE.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:40 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 647, shortaru wrote:
In post 645, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah I don't think you're scum Implosion. I agree with your PoE.
Then vote scum?
Ok don't object this time.

VOTE: Giga
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #98) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:54 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 599, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 401, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:The wagon comp on Broxul looks pretty solid as a result so I'll probably start by taking a look there
In post 405, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i dont think that both scum would be voting my slot while brox is being wagonned
:( I know, that you know, that I know you're scum.
In post 630, Broxul wrote:Is it because what she says is true? It's unlikely both mafia are on her wagon if she's town, one of them is likely to be on my wagon. So the composition on my wagon probably isn't all town/solid?
If you read the first post 401 and then the second 405, you'll see she's only analysing to make herself look busy as I don't think Giga says-

"I really like the Broxul wagon composition" (I townread all wagoners).

Then

"It's not likely both scum are on my wagon because of the Broxul wagon" (there is scum on the Broxul wagon).

Literally a few posts apart. If she'd followed up with a read or ISO dig on Mew then I might have believed her.

It says to me that she's trying to look analytical instead of genuinely reasoning in her sorting process. Town giga is very logical even when she doesn't follow her own logic lol, it very often makes sense and is nuanced; not like the reasoning here.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #99) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:08 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 653, shortaru wrote:Eh.

3 players off both wagons (excluding her), 3 players on the Broxul wagon.

No meat on the bone there, Cheeky.
Elaborate please.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #100) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 10:59 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Updating reads:

Town: Shortaru, Stan1ey, Mew
Townlean: Implosion, Broxul, Formerfish
Scum: Giga, Ariane

I do agree with the common argument for Giga/implosion to be SvT but I believe it works both ways in that flipping one should reveal something AI for the other.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #101) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:05 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'd rather see a wagon on Ariane
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #102) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Fish, what are your thoughts on Ariane's ISO?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #103) » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:07 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If FF doesn't do anything before deadline I may move there.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #104) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:35 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 770, Ariane wrote:there's areas where I'm still unconfortable with her posting
In post 771, Mewtaph wrote:Yup, same thought crossed my mind on Cheeky.

There's a reason for everything my little newbles. Shhhh.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #105) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:42 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 775, shortaru wrote:Mewtaph - scum; numerous misreps of my play (will have to review his interactions with Broxul to see if he did the same there)
Mew is town.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #106) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:43 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 775, shortaru wrote:Formerfish - conditional town; I've seen a couple posts I really liked recently.
Can you point these out?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #107) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:47 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Oh for anyone who doesn't know - if you highlight text in a post you want to respond to before pressing the quote button, it does a snipped quote for you.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #108) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:47 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 784, shortaru wrote:
In post 782, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 775, shortaru wrote:Formerfish - conditional town; I've seen a couple posts I really liked recently.
Can you point these out?
No.

Not a fan of going into a ton of detail on town reads. Don't see the point since it's not like I'm asking people to kill him.
I don't want detail just tell me which posts.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #109) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:06 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Short, your ego makes you appear scummy so it's hard to be confident in my read on you. I don't like that you wanted everyone to consolidate on FF but then jumped on Ariane as soon as she appeared.

Who is your biggest scum read? Ignore what everyone else thinks, like if you listened to your gut, who is pushing a scum agenda here that should be hanged?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #110) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:12 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 793, Ariane wrote:Seriously almost nothing gets me more suspicious than people very strongly scumreading me but not voting me, like the most plausible explanation is that they know their read is wrong
This would make sense in a vacuum but he hasn't put any effort in at all so to say he strongly scumreads you would be like me saying "you're my favourite sibling" when I only have one sibling.

Don't get me wrong I'm not impressed with him at all, and usually this is an excellent tell for scum hedging a read but I think the context is weakening the reliability of the tell and this could possibly be hypocritical as you held back from voting your implosion scumread before I pushed you for a vote.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #111) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 797, shortaru wrote:
In post 795, CheekyTeeky wrote:Short, your ego makes you appear scummy so it's hard to be confident in my read on you.
I don't care about being hard/universally townread.

A little shade is good for the soul. Might even keep me alive to be mislynched.
Well at least I know I'm right and it's ego. :lol:
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #112) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:53 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Former who's your biggest scumread right now?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #113) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Ariane you're supposed to give intent and ask for a claim.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #114) » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Well some warning before hammer today would have been nice. I should have unvoted so it's not all on you. I forget newbie games are more likely to derp hammer and I'm busy so I shouldn't be on a L-1 wagon that I can't analyse properly. It could still flip scum hopefully lol.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #115) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:36 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

VOTE: Stan1ey
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #116) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Short/implosion are basically conf town because of slimer/giga pushes. Also don't think Mew dies if short is scum.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #117) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

I'm voting stan1ey over broxul because he was off wagon but kept going on about town risking a no-lynch when he could've hopped on to ease his mind.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #118) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

If we lynch stan1ey> Broxul> Ariane I'm pretty sure we win.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #119) » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

:/ I told you I suck at associatives lol
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #120) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

We're just waiting for a flip right?
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #121) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:22 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Pretty sure if Ariane was innocent she would've said something post-hammer
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #122) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:34 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Wow my Day 1 reads were awesome - I thought if I was right then I would be dead today lol. GG you played well Ariane it's just a shame you had such an active town to compete with and that slimer was under heavy suspicion early.

Short Implosion as the IC should give feedback to all the new players.

Thanks guys was fun :) hope to see you all around.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #123) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 974, shortaru wrote:I was interested in your opinion as well, but fine. Be that way. :cry:
I'll review your play and send you a PM with my thoughts when I've got time <3.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #124) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 986, theslimer3 wrote:Also my rvs question in the beginning was referencing this. It was NIA for anyone think I really was trying to push the game state forward for towncred.
Check this out.

viewtopic.php?p=9903461#p9903461
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #125) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:48 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 989, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 986, theslimer3 wrote:Also my rvs question in the beginning was referencing this. It was NIA for anyone think I really was trying to push the game state forward for towncred.
Check this out.

viewtopic.php?p=9903461#p9903461
Also:

viewtopic.php?p=9578820#p9578820
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #126) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:49 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Both players in newbies "trying out RQS" as scum. It's not NAI to me at all.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #127) » Sun Nov 04, 2018 5:50 pm

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Also the timing of your RQS was especially bad as we had already left RVS when I said Short was cop and people starting sorting us based on that.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”