[Game Over] Newbie 1900 - Robocalypse

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Flavor Leaf's IC Post

Hello, everybody!
Flavor Leaf
(or if you know me by my main account,
Boonskiies
), been here since 2014, and I will be your
IC
for this game.
IC
stands for "
Inexperienced Challenged
". What this means is, as the
IC
, along with playing the game, I have the additional job of answering any questions that you may have about the game, basic mafia game theory and mechanics, or anything specific to the MafiaScum site itself, for those of you who are already familiar with the game of Mafia.

This being said, you should not allow your read on me to be influenced by anything I say as
IC
in response to questions or advice. Roles and alignments are randomly assigned; this means I have just as much a chance of being scum as any of you guys, and I will be playing towards my wincon, whether it be scum or town.

I will never use my position as
IC
to decieve you, and I will try my best to dissociate when I'm speaking as an
IC
, and when I'm speaking as a player.

Alongside myself as the
IC
, we have a few
SE
(
Semi-Experienced
) players. An
SE
is not a teaching role, but more of a showcase role. The goal of all established players is to set a good example in Newbie games to help properly integrate newer players.

A Quick Few Tidbits:

• Don't be afraid to ask questions. I'll happily answer to the best of my ability.
• Be active! A lively game is better than a ghost town of a game. Post as much as you can and interact with your fellow players.
• Occasionally, mafia can be a bit heated, and you may feel a bit attacked sometimes. It's a natural part of the game, but try and confine your comments to a person's play rather than the person themself. Being scum read can seem like an insult, but everyone eventually rolls scum. It's nothing to be ashamed of! Don't look at it as a "Good vs Bad" scenario. Try working with the other players to help them see things from your perspective rather than stating they are wrong.
• Don't let a mistake or a mislynch bring you down. It happens a lot. Don't be afraid to really push for your reads, and don't feel bad if it turns out you were wrong. Even the most advanced players aren't always right! It's the nature of the game.

Here are some key concepts that will help you better understand the site meta:

Spoiler:
Random Voting Stage (RVS)

Games here on MafiaScum almost always begin with what's called the Random Voting Stage (RVS). Beginning of the game, players have extremely low information (besides the mafia team who already know everyone's alignments). At this time, players generally will vote for non-serious reasons to provoke reactions from other players. Eventually the discussion will progress, and the game will get moving out of the RVS Stage.

Voting, L-1, and Hammers

Typically, L-x is how we convey how close to a lynch a player is, with x being the amount of votes needed to successfully lynch a player. You should generally always announce that you are putting someone at L-1, 1 vote away from a lynch, so that someone can't come in and accidentally vote and lynch a player before the playerbase is ready to move on to the next day. This also prevents any Mafia-aligned players from ending the day on their terms by placing the final vote to lynch ("hammer") and then brushing it away like they didn't know it was L-1. Generally, you will also see people post L-2 or L-3 (2 and 3 votes away from lynch).

Before you hammer the player, it is customary that you give an "Intent to hammer" post, so that the player can then claim their role. It is usually best to allow
other players time to react and respond to the claim before hammering.

Claiming Your Role

Unless you are at L-1 and have been asked to claim because of an intent to hammer, it is almost never a good idea to claim your role. If you are a Town Power Role (PR), you are then likely to be killed by Mafia in the night, or Night Killed (NK'ed). If you are a Vanilla Townie (VT), you may think that claiming might not matter too much, but by doing so, you will be narrowing down the field of who a potential PR might be.

There are exceptions to this rule. For instance, if a Mafia-aligned player has just claimed your role, or your role directly counters the Mafia player's, claiming early to counterclaim (CC) would directly out the Mafia player as Mafia, and the town would benefit.

LyLo

LyLo is the abbreviation of “lynch or lose.” LyLo in the Newbie Queue is when there are 3 remaining players, 2 of which are town and 1 is mafia;
or when there are 5 remaining players, 3 of which are town and 2 are mafia. In these situations the town aligned players should not carelessly vote like is done during RVS or early days, as the mafia player(s) can instantly provide the necessary votes to lynch (“quickhammer”) and win the game without the town being able to fight back. MyLo, however, stands for "Mislynch and Lose", meaning the game will end on a mislynch, but not if you choose to "No Lynch". This generally can be helpful when there are an even amount of players left in the game, and you want to narrow down the pool with some night actions.

Thanks for joining this game. I hope we all have a great time.

Here are some links you may want to look at before playing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Last game Lamees didn’t help town? Was she scum?

VOTE: White Candy
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yep. That’s the starting point that means.

VOTE: Volxen
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 23, Lamees wrote:Is that self vote just random or...?
Probably a joke RVS vote.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 34, Lamees wrote:FL what are you doing? Looks scummy to me.
The guy put a lot of effort into his role playing, was sheeping his RVS vote
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 37, Auro wrote:
In post 36, Lamees wrote:Omgus isn't really alignment indicative.
What does that have to do with Flavor Leaf?
Wait, what do you mean by "FL"?

I’m FL.
F
lavor
L
eaf.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

been a bit busy. I'll get active in the upcoming days, and help this slow start out.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 66, lionheart1492 wrote:fwiw mudslinging isn't the best word for my opinion on volx but it's the one I used bc it's close enough and I explained it more in depth in the original post. Fearmongering is a better word if you're struggling to understand my argument.

this came across incredibly townie to me. This was a realization of looking at a past thing, realizing he could have explained better, and hoping to clarify.

town read.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 82, Ariane wrote:slow game

FL what's your plan in terms of finding scum? how do you plan to dig them up?
I'll pounce when I find something scummy. And right now, I'm trying to gather town reads so I can potentially try and look into some sort of POE (process of elimination) read to go off of.

There isn't really much to go off of right now. We're at a spot in the game where everyone's pretty passive, not giving others really a reason to pounce on. Eventually someone will do something to change it, and it's gonna change the landscape of the game.

Your posting this page has been townie because it seems like youre trying to solve the game, but realize we really have nothing to go off of.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

He realized that he worded it in a way that could have been worded better and actively tried clearing it up for people.
I think that’s townie. Sure, scum can do that, but they’d do that trying to mimic a town mindset. He could be attempting to mimic it, but the act in itself is townie.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

UNVOTE: Volxen
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 124, Lamees wrote:Yeah, still monitoring the auro/volxen exchange.

I am leaning it's TvS, not sure who is which yet. It could be TvT, really doubt it's SvS
I’m leaning TvT.

VOTE: Not Mafia

My Poe shows this has a chance of flipping red, and I’m curious to see what a wagon here does.

I’m using this vote to help out reading Lamees accurately as well, as I think there’s one scum in NM and Lamees.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

well, basically I’ve been posting little, but what pings me as townie. And I’ve been watching because I don’t have a lot of thoughts on the game right now. Still figuring things out, but with POE, mixed in with Lamees already voting NM, i thought voting NM would be a good way to start a Lamees vs NM, to see reactions that come across from that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 132, Lamees wrote:NM hasn't defended himself at all against my vote so this isnt exactly lamees vs nm lol
It is from my perspective, not yours. I’m forcing it to happen to see what reactions come out of people.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Sorry. I’ve been a bit inactive.

That’s a shame. I was town reading both Auro and Ariana. Guess i was wrong somewhere.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I was trying to see who would jump on the waters of NM with me, so i could pounce on them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

NM is the easier wagon based on playstyle, and I could have targeted people who jumped on for jumping on him for NAI reasons.

VOTE: Auro

More likely scum than Ariana. Auro’s sheep was opportunistic.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think the cow is actually townie. He’s doing more than i’ve Seen him do in a while.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 170, Auro wrote:Flavor, you'd be able to make that accusation no matter who I'd vote for - Lamees, Not_Mafia or you.

I've voiced some concerns on Lamees, I could have easily voted her, yeah?
Also, Lamees *was* on Not_Mafia even after I pointed out the playstyle thing, that never seemed off to ya? What's the point of looking at who's on to NM *after* I explicitly say his posts are NAI?
If it was opportunistic then yes!

But you sheeped onto me taking advantage of my lack of activity. I looked into that red sun directly. Hurt my eyes.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Auro (L-3)
: volxen, Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf (L-3)
: Ariane, Auro
Ariane (L-4)
: YurikoJasmine
YurikoJasmine (L-4)
: Not_Mafia
snowbeast, lionheart1492, Lamees
In post 173, Auro wrote:
In post 164, Flavor Leaf wrote:That’s a shame. I was town reading both Auro and Ariana. Guess i was wrong somewhere.
If the reason for the vote on you is bad enough to reverse on two townreads, I'd love it if you respond to the case and questions before declaring that one of us is scum.
That’s not the reason. If my town reads were correct on you, then there would be more votes on me.

Scum doesn’t miss the opportunity to wagon me, so my dissolving of town reads is just a natural response based on the lack of votes on me rather than the current votes. If that makes sense.
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 171, Auro wrote:
In post 169, Lamees wrote:I still think we shouldnt all scatter our votes around. We can settle on FL vs auro then.
And this is less opportunistic to Flavor Leaf, with 3.5 days remaining this day phase. :P
Yeah, that’s wasn’t the greatest post by Lamees.

Especially considering the last game we played there was 5 hours left in the day and we switched wagons to near lynch like thrice.

However it did end up with a no lynch, but just barely. No one wanted to hammer there, so we got stuck at L-1 a lot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 176, Auro wrote:I could sheep your vote citing I want Not_Maf to post more or claim.
I could sheep your "Lamees v Not_Maf" idea and vote Lamees for reasons I've already stated.

So neither of these cases would have seemed opportunistic to you, yeah?
It would have. But that’s what I was after, to be honest. How everyone reacted towards that.

This is still the aftermath of that. The outcome of me going on NM/Lamees brought pressure to me, making it seem like one scum on me, and potentially one scum on NM/Lamees, but scum could just want to use them as a scapegoat later.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Sure, but that’s where we do some actual playing, and analyze it.

It’s a launch pad for being able to search for what is scummy.

It gave the opportunity for scum to make a move without coming off as scummy. Sure, town will do it too, but weeding through it is great, and trying to figure out why a scum did it as opposed to why a town did it.

It’s picking the inner parts of people’s brains.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Where’d I say the case on me was bad?

I think the case is valid. I just know it’s incorrect because I’m town. The fact I’m not getting piled on doesn’t make sense if scum isn’t already on my wagon somewhere.

It might not be you. It could be Ariane. I’m not the all knowing Flavor Leaf this early in the game. Haha
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m waiting for other players in case they want to jump on me, to be honest.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’re correct, but I can’t speak from other people’s perspectives. I can speak from mine.

And if people can town read me from my postings, then they have a look through my eyes and can semi see what I see without me putting it into words yet.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 192, Auro wrote:
In post 178, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 176, Auro wrote:I could sheep your vote citing I want Not_Maf to post more or claim.
I could sheep your "Lamees v Not_Maf" idea and vote Lamees for reasons I've already stated.

So neither of these cases would have seemed opportunistic to you, yeah?
It would have. But that’s what I was after, to be honest. How everyone reacted towards that.
If you're accepting that whatever I do in that situation makes me look opportunistic, then your reasoning to scumread me is very weak, yeah? :P
I said you might not be scum already, yeah. Haha. I said it could be Ariane.

I need to see how other people respond to us.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ill read into it.

I know I’m town. I’m looking for people who know that already as well, and who might be trying to fake like they don’t. There’s the difference.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t have a defense. The case is valid. I’m just town, so it’s not correct. I’ve just been doing all this as town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

As scum, I could easily weave and thread something together and make a hard case on someone. I can turn nothing into a 4 part saga. Town, there’s no need for me to do that, because I don’t want a mislynch.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 201, Auro wrote:
In post 198, Flavor Leaf wrote:As scum, I could easily weave and thread something together and make a hard case on someone. I can turn nothing into a 4 part saga. Town, there’s no need for me to do that, because I don’t want a mislynch.
In this game so far, scum can get away with passivity too. Activity should be NAI at this point, for anyone.
Sure. What was this relevant to?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 279, Lamees wrote:@Flavour Leaf what do you think of my vote?
It could go either way. It makes sense that TownLamees would sheep TownLeaf.

But like, it makes sense that ScumLamees would try to just sheep me as well.

It’s townie for me atthe moment, but enough of those NAI things will sway me
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

UNVOTE: Auro

I don’t think Auro’s scum, however.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Auro - who’s scummiest out of Volxen, Snowbeast, Not Mafia, Ariana.

I feel scum’s split up in there somewhere.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 308, Auro wrote:@Lion: Umm, I'd rather none of {Me, Ariane, Not_Mafia} get lynched.
If it came down to either me or one of them, I'd rather them get lynched, since I'm the only confirmed town to myself.

The wagon on me is scum motivated. FL is part of that wagon, why do you think his analysis would be any fairer? Wouldn't my analysis be the most useful in case I do get hammered?
Because I’m not the scum that was on your wagon, and I think lion and Lamees see that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That means you can see Volxen or Snowbeast as scum? Which would you prefer?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think you’re wrong on one of NM/Ariana, but we can deal with that another time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I can see the newbie town in Snowbeast.

I think you’re town, Auro. Give me a chance to show that I’m town. I have zero reason as scum to come in and post right now, let alone unvote you when I’m the next biggest wagon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 321, lionheart1492 wrote:
In post 319, Auro wrote:
In post 316, lionheart1492 wrote:Auro saying that he is the only co firmed town to himself is what I was getting at with the “anyone but me”
Everyone is confirmed town to themselves. Are you not?
It’s a newbie game so I was trying to just lay out the situation/make sure we’re all on the same page.

Flavor leaf is correct that him coming in and unvoting auro is his towniest move in this position but it could also just be him seeing a d2 Lynch on him in the cards when auro flipped town. Leaning town on him and wouldn’t lynch today but don’t think he’s obvious town.
Why would I see a day 2 lynch on the cards? I know how to push mislynches and get out of them as scum. In that scenario, I could easily just turn on Lamees tomorrow as scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 324, Lamees wrote:Unvoting auro there is the scummiest move in history tbh
Only if Auro and I were scum together.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 325, Lamees wrote:
In post 323, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 321, lionheart1492 wrote:
In post 319, Auro wrote:
In post 316, lionheart1492 wrote:Auro saying that he is the only co firmed town to himself is what I was getting at with the “anyone but me”
Everyone is confirmed town to themselves. Are you not?
It’s a newbie game so I was trying to just lay out the situation/make sure we’re all on the same page.

Flavor leaf is correct that him coming in and unvoting auro is his towniest move in this position but it could also just be him seeing a d2 Lynch on him in the cards when auro flipped town. Leaning town on him and wouldn’t lynch today but don’t think he’s obvious town.
Why would I see a day 2 lynch on the cards? I know how to push mislynches and get out of them as scum. In that scenario, I could easily just turn on Lamees tomorrow as scum.
Turning it against me would be kinda hard when you had a wagon of players scum reading you day 1.
Haha, this is only applicable if I was scum. What does a precious day wagon have to do with anything? My scum game is actually pretty crazy. Can’t wait for you to see it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Mixed in with the you sheeping me. There would be plenty of way to turn it on you logically, Lamees.

But that’s not happening, I’m town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #42) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t lose to scumNM 9/10 times.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’ll make my Volxen case when I have more time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 347, Lamees wrote:Nope. It's actually because if you were lynched and flipped green scum would be more likely to use that post against me.
WIFOM
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Sorry, I just wanted to join in with the one word buzzword posting. Apologies. <3
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Those were the days, haha. That wasn’t that long ago. :”9@:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Aight. I have friends from out of town visiting today, so i’m Cleaning up. Whenever they head home tonight, I’ll be able to make a case.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Just pointing out how Volxen countered something in a defensive way since he has a wagon brewing on him, said nothing about my slot, but wants to hear other’s thoughts before stating his own.

To me, it looks like he’s looking to follow a mislynch Flavor plan if can, say he’s town with an incorrect read if can’t.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The OMGUS.

I believe there to be scum on the Auro wagon alongside the Me wagon.

You have officially become the first person to be on both the Auro wagon and now the Me wagon. I don’t think Lamees does this bit she’s been doing as scum. I know I’m town. I understood what Auro said about snowbeast seeming newb town.

That effectively leaves you, and now as a defense you’re pushing me again as an OMGUS and forcing a 1v1.

Also, your posting towards me completely leaves out the scum motivation of me unvoting Auro as the second biggest wagon, effectively collapsing his wagon, where I didn’t push Lamees even though she was pushing me as scummy for reasons other has stated were not scummy, alongside your mention of saying it’s “highly unlikely” that both Auro and myself are both town.

If that’s how you feel, why did you switch from Auro to me? Auro was the leading wagon.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #408 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Yo perfscummer.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Super busy, slight VLA until Monday, but I’ll still be able to like ‘post’. Maybe even often sometimes, but I am going out of town.

Also busy today last minute for having to help setup some thanksgiving stuff at a buddy’s.

I think my last bigger post is better reasons for ScumVolxen than the other stuff I was going to point out, but I can put together a case, but I think things have just evolved past that. My last Volxen post blows my case out of the water for explaining why he’s likely scum.

Lamees could be doing it as scum, sure, but at the moment, I don’t have any reason to believe so, and I can see genuine townie reactions in her posts. If enough actions happen that shows otherwise, then yeah, get on her.

I’m happy with Volxen
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 366, Ariane wrote:I'm also liking Volx's posts more than I was.
Why? Literally all he did was deflect and wait to pick a stance. How is that you liking it more?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m wanting to lynch within Volxen and Ariana.

Ariana’s talking of Volxen directly made it so she wants Volxen vs FL to continue, and chose Volxenms side despite Volxen having rather weak yet fluffy filled posts.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #54) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have reason to believe Auro, Lamees, and even NM to an extent are town.

Auro, I’m not touching.

Lion heart, while I believe to be town, could be pulling our chain, but I like a lot of what he’s done. Him defending me against Ariana a couple pages ago also looks townie to me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

NM has been super trollolololy as scum and town alike, so this is NewbieGame NM, however, he’s done some townie things that doesn’t make sense as scum imo, like unvoting me without question earlier. He made a definitive statement on a wagon that as scum, would have benefited him greatly.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also note Volxen’s scum reads are literally just the two biggest scum reads this game, and not to mention one of the biggest 1v1’s earlier.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Those are political looking reads.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 477, Performer wrote:off topic:
In post 330, Flavor Leaf wrote:My scum game is actually pretty crazy.
the last time i remember seeing it was when i replaced into a large normal when i was still relatively new to FM
fun times haha

in all seriousness though, i dont remember your scum game being that...incredible. :cool:
unless it's developed in these past 3 years? :D
Did I lose it? I don’t think I lost that game. I believe I went undefeated as scum during 2015 and 2016. I had a 2 and a half year scum streak.

Yeah, it’s pretty crazy. During last year’s Team Mafia people looked at my team, and went “Boon’s the one who’dbe scum here”.

Ask the Boon crew about my scum game. They’ll give you some horror stories, haha.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #59) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I caught up. Volxen/Ariana scum team.

That’s why they have to get me. Because I caughtem.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #60) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Performer - haha, even my first scum game on site, people we’re like “his scum game is actually pretty scary.” Like it was a surprise based on how people viewed my town play. You’d be surprised at the amount of turnaround I’ve had with my town play over the years. Now I generally get sheeped throughout the site. :lol:

I’m just a strong mastermind who’s great at spreading WIFOM sand false setup spec, alongside coming across as genuine. I’m an actor, it’s what i do anyways. :lol: you should take a look at my scum games from earlier this year, haha.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #61) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Eh, he’s probably actually Tracker.

UNVOTE: Volxen
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 605, Ariane wrote:aight so there's six hrs left, this is intent to hammer, snowbeast if yr round class?
This is scum. Mark my words. ^

VOTE: Snowbeast

Snowbeast could be a partner of Ariana’s and she’s trying to potentially allow them to claim.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #63) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Scum is 100% on my wagon right now. If Snowbeast is red, I don’t think there was busing involved, it’s Ariana.

If Snowbeast is green, scum is on my wagon alongside one on Snowbeast probably.

Hopefully I live based on some people’s suspicion, but I’ve died for framing reasons in these situations often.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Lamees, in what world does ScumFL kill Auro here. He was literally my biggest defender in a game where I’ve had a decent amount of suspicion on me.

Even for WIFOM purposes, Auro kill is incredibly not beneficial for ScumFL and drastically would hurt my chances at living.

Scum is hoping I get pushed this day phase without Auro to defend me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 661, Lamees wrote:The way day 1 wagons went I am leaning volxen/ariane. Would be interesting to see ariane's reaction to the fake tracker claim.
Ariana is fo sure scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:33 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, like...it sucks, and I’m scummy for probably saying it, but I think Volxen fakecclaiming tracker as town makes sense.

Ariana is scum with one of Lionheart or Performer, I’d say.

NM did some townie things yesterday, including his unvote on me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (isolation #67) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Fair. I think he’s a solid lynch for the day for the WIFOM reason.

However, in no world do I defend scumVolxen in this scenario either.

I guess that’s more WIFOM, but objectively, if Volxen and I are both scum, that’s terrible scum play for me to connect myself to him that way.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 679, Performer wrote:Lames I have seen FL fake claim AS town before. Insane and wrong, I know. I'm just saying I see where he's coming from and have played a lot with him...he's a zany player
Have you seen this in a newbie game of mine when I was IC ever?

(Side note, I’ve fake claimed 7 different times as town in one game, I believe, that was also the game i ended up catching 3/4 scum, but SK got incredibly lucky with blocked Night Kills to get the win
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:06 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 677, Performer wrote:I find it bizarre as well, but I've seen a lot of...bizarre things in my FM career, for varying reasons from players.
It really doesn't make sense that he and volx are same alignment, because him defending volx would be suicide.

FL I want to hear your explanation of your reads on me/ariane/lionheart.
POE. Don’t have strong reasons to town read your slots, and wagonomics.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 670, lionheart1492 wrote:VOTE: Volxen

Auro night kill makes sense for volxen and volxen has just not played like a vanilla townie. Don’t think there’s any chance a different person I want to lynch more arises.
If Volxen is scum, this has a high chance of being the bus, if not Ariana.

I could see TownAriane there. But if Volxen is actually fake claiming tracker as town, then it’s Lionbeast and one of Ariana/Performer.

I’m actually starting to lean townFormer based on the last page.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 676, Lamees wrote:Ok if we lynch volx, he obviously flips red, then it really is FL. But fine there will be one scum left so ou can lynch me since there would be room for error. When I flip green please lynch FL. He is scum.

Quick hammered an obv town snowbeast without intention.
Actually DEFENDING VOLXEN LOL, with his knowledge of the game you really think he actually thinks volxen is town?

The lynch pool after volx is actually FL-ariane-me in that order. My posting just happened to be inconveniently timed with volxens so it looks like we planned it and I'm bussing him, I get that. But FL being constantly defended and town read is just baffling.
Stop, we’re both green. I’ve just seen a lot of fake town claims through my day, and this looks familiar. Call me paranoid, but I am doing all this as town, as I believe you are.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 679, Performer wrote:Lames I have seen FL fake claim AS town before. Insane and wrong, I know. I'm just saying I see where he's coming from and have played a lot with him...he's a zany player
I get the word Zany described with me a lot. Starting up a film production company called Zany Bay Productions even.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Volxen, Ariana, Lionheart all opens up the game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 688, Performer wrote:
In post 685, Flavor Leaf wrote:Zany Bay Productions
Not sure if youre being serious lol

also just had a crazy thought: if FL & NM are scum, we're done for lol
Dead serious, I’m a film guy. Haha.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’ve just seen a lot of fake claims as town from people in these newbie games. I don’t think it’s out of the realm to cut that possibility out.

Also, Ariane is setting a mislynch up on me regardless of what Volxen flips, also setting up a power mislynch on me if Volxen greens.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:38 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In what world am I scum with Volxen here? Volxen was flat out pushing me day 1, I don’t kill Auro ever here, zero reason for me to not bus Volxen as a partner here.

Sure, ONE of these would warrant a scum read, but the combination of ALL these is pointless and irrelevant as scum. Nothing I do ever as scum is irrelevant or lazy. I’m hyper focused when I’m scum.

Like, I should be near objectively town read
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Volxen is probably scum, though. You’re right.

And I was pushing that scum was on my wagon day 1.

Like all day yesterday I was pushing Volxen or Ariana as scum.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Scum was on the Auro wagon yesterday.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m actually starting to feel Ariana town lately too.

Lamees is probably town.

NM town.

Performer town.

Lion heart is scum. That’s where I’m at.

Performer is my weakest town read here.

Ariana doesn’t make sense to semi backtrack on me a bit.

NM doesn’t unvote me yesterday.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 670, lionheart1492 wrote:VOTE: Volxen

Auro night kill makes sense for volxen and volxen has just not played like a vanilla townie. Don’t think there’s any chance a different person I want to lynch more arises.
This is a bus post. Remember this.

Everyone else has given reasons other wise.

This was a fake predetermined explanation to project towniness on the bus.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #81) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Idk. I’m objectively town from the past phases. These kills are meant to setup a mislynch on me. Auro with the losing my strongest defender, Ariana for a frame kill, even though she was coming around on me yesterday.

I think lamees might be setting me up
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Performer - Auro and I ended day 1 hard town reading each other.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #725 (isolation #83) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Lamees (L-2)
lionheart1492, Lamees, Performer, Flavor Leaf
In post 723, Not_Mafia wrote:There is no such thing as objectively town
Eh, I disagree. When there’s plenty of town/town/town things, and when all the scum reasons can be explained by happening from town instead of scum,

It’s generally objectively town.

Like with you, you’re objectively town, because of the unvote you did on me Day 1. There’s not really a scum agenda behind that, and if there was then you actively chose a different path, and that was solid play. Besides that i haven’t seen anything scummy from you here, which means objectively, you’re town.

You could be fooling me, but I have no reason otherwise to think you are scum right now
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #84) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 711, Lamees wrote:I was really torn between FL and ariane. Looks like we keep getting lucky. FL scum :)
This is actually really scummy.

“Looks like we keep getting lucky.”

With what? The Ariana kill? This shows Lamees doesn’t think I’m actually scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (isolation #85) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, zero reason to ever defend Volxen yesterday like that as scum partners with him.

Those are too obvious of associations, and that’s a weak push on me.

I’m happy going Lamees today.

Performer and NM are both town in my books.

I thought Lionheart was the bus yesterday, but Lamees makes sense as that as well.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #86) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Performer’s town for not being on Volxen.

Ariana death implicated a bus as well as Performer would be the only one alive not on the wagon, yet no one is pushing Performer besides pseudo LionHeart.

It’s Lamees as scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 721, Lamees wrote:As for how lion and nm are town.

Lion seems to be town because we are having the same thought process. I like how he picked up volx was obvious scum and voted. Then he revealed his next lynch was FL and ariane, but with a chance of you being scum too, which is what I was thinking.

NM is town because he was tunneling me since day 1 and out of all the volx votes he thinks I am the one that is bussing volx, so at least he is consistent. Also he voted volx without any signs of scumminess. I mean I do wish he was night killed because his constant vote on me is a bit of a burden and can still lose town the game. But the way the game went, I got to admit he is town.
This is scum pandering to the two they need to convince the most.

NM is after Lamees right now.

And Lionheart is the most likely to also jump on me.

Alongside, NM is already basically universally town read, so this doesn’t actually mean much
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also everything Lamees has done the entire day and yesterday has been predetermined. The instant bussing of Volxen after the PR flip outs Volxen.

And then this day phase the entirety of the fake case on me, and pushing NAI things and avoiding the townie things.

VOTE: Lamees
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Ariana and Auro were the worst possible kills for ScumLeaf this game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #90) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Both of them were just meant to weaken me and set me up for an eventual mislynch which Lamees has been doing since Day 1, despite not actually pushing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #91) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 733, Lamees wrote:You were town reading me. But I think it makes it easier when you're scum reading me.

FL we have a miss lynch, so we can lynch me today but town needs to promise me when I flip green you (FL) are tomorrows lynch.
Why would I EVER promise that?

I’m town and that would lose the game.

If it’s not you, it’s Lionheart.

I am town. If you’re town, you gotta see that for town to win.

VOTE: Unvote

For now
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #92) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Why does that make it stronger? If anything that should make it weaker.

Why would I misrep as scum instead of pushing town flaws? Makes zero sense.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #93) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 737, Lamees wrote:
In post 727, Flavor Leaf wrote:Also, zero reason to ever defend Volxen yesterday like that as scum partners with him.

Those are too obvious of associations, and that’s a weak push on me.

I’m happy going Lamees today.

Performer and NM are both town in my books.

I thought Lionheart was the bus yesterday, but Lamees makes sense as that as well.
There was 0 reason to defend volx as town. And the reason to defend him as scum is to cause wifom.
I mean, I hammered him.

So I’m literally on both sides of the coin.

Again, zero reason to be on both sides, as I get the heat from both sides.

Flawed case again.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #94) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m just town guys...I don’t know what else to say, haha.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #95) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Lamees (L-2)
lionheart1492, Lamees, Performer, Flavor Leaf
In post 743, Lamees wrote:Btw notice how in every twilight FL starts scum reading any players at random lol. I assure you he did not do this as town.
This is actually a misrep.

Gamma Emerald, someone who’s played with me more than anyone on site, even says my issue when I’m town is my second guessing and incessantly switching my scum reads.

I don’t do this as scum at all, as I’m much more confident when i’m Scum.
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #96) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 752, Performer wrote:After parsing volx's ISO, he mentioned lion was his tr multiple times, throwing suspicion onto everyone else. Him and FL had a stream of interaction with each other, I think that could be scum theater.

Lion where did you vanish off too? Would appreciate your thoughts on everyone soon.
I’m just town. :sad:

That’s terrible scum theatre if I were to just flip and hard defend him like thatbonly to hammer him Day 2.

And if this is all it takes to get you guys to scum read someone, y’all are screwed when I actually roll scum with you guys. :lol:

VOTE: Lamees

Lamees, if you’re town, town loses.

Lynch me today, Lamees tomorrow if you must.

I have some suspicion of Lionheart, but if you consider me as green, Lamees is super red.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #97) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:46 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Performer - just lynch me today, and go Lamees tomorrow then. I dont have much else to defend considering what you guys see as scummy, even though it’s NAI, and some borderline townie.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #98) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 755, Not_Mafia wrote:Someone hammer
Or we can end the game today, and listen to MVPNot Mafia.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #99) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:56 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Lamees - I just hammered. I explained it during, I believe. I didn’t want Ariana messing around with it.

I’m known to hammer on site. I generally don’t in newbie games.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #100) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That was a super townie post by Lionheart, if Performer is scum, he wins.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #101) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So you’re flipping red, and game’s over?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #102) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Lol, that no kill gambit. Someone’s gunning for me hard.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #103) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 776, Performer wrote:
In post 753, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have some suspicion of Lionheart,
No elaboration here.
What do you mean no elaboration. I’ve been talking about LionScum for days now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #104) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Performer Twilight posting looks like scum setting me up for a mislynch today, especially after Lamees.

However, Performer was the only one not on a wagon.

I don’t think lionheart no kills, though.

NM, if you’re scum, you’re still MVP this game.

I’m leaning Performer over Lionheart.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

But yet again, the no kill doesn’t benefit me at all, because as scum, I would need 2 people instead of 1 to finish the “lunch” off, which is effectively not preferable for me given everything that’s going on.

ScumMe kills Performer or Lionheart here, then pushes the other for the mislynch, hoping NM sides with me.

Leaving everyone alive means Lionheart or Performer will likely go for me, and if that doesn’t work, they get me to settle for the other mislynch. This also saves them from potentially getting killed fast, which leans me towards Performer.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #106) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, I started really seeing it yesterday, but Performer isn’t trying to game solve. He’s pushing analysis and projecting Gamesolving, while letting us tear each other apart in the process.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #107) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 658, volxen wrote:
In post 657, Lamees wrote:LMAO YES

VOTE: volxen

volxen and FL?
Lamees you know from firsthand experience that it happens -- you and FL have firsthand experience with a VT who fakeclaimed tracker, no?

I don't think I should just be autolynched.
You wanna know what’s funny about this?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #108) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Performer had been actively aware of the newbie games between Lamees and I. ^
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #109) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 482, Performer wrote:
In post 458, Lamees wrote:Also FL every game somehow manages to break up an L-1 wagon all by himself. If you are scum just pocket FL. He will save your ass.
LOL

FL is an interesting player, though much of his play is against tradition. Speaking of saving asses, out of my townreads, FL should be saved tonight. That's my best recommendation.
------
Of my sr, I'm less certain of ariane compared to volx & snow. Anyone who takes a look at snow's ISO can understand why.

VOTE: volxen
It looks very much like volx & FL are opposite alignments.
-------
this entire nm vs lames fight makes me think TvT, and I'm very confident in this.

This is actually one of the most damning posts.

Volx wagon was picking up, and then immediately after this, Volxen claims, and performer immediately unvotes.

He’s confident in the TvT because he’s scum and knows they were TvT.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #110) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 494, Performer wrote:
In post 491, Ariane wrote:for me it's between FL and performer
why?
In post 498, Performer wrote:
In post 496, Ariane wrote:could also see FL and snow, if that's the case I imagine we'll see him push strongly for a you/me lynch
I didn't see this at all , how do you associate a snow & FL team?

Snow's ISO - I don't buy that it's coming from newbie town. If anything, it reminds me of rockeater turning out to be scum in the game where Not_mafia was a town jailkeeper and I was also town.
In post 500, Performer wrote:
volxen (L-3)
: Flavor Leaf, Auro
Flavor Leaf (L-3)
: Ariane, volxen
Ariane (L-4)
: Performer
Auro (L-4)
: snowbeast
Lamees (L-4)
lionheart1492, Lamees
In post 410, Ariane wrote:hour
Ariane doesn't give a stance on my slot ever, until shortly after I replace in - suspicious like she was trying to pocket yuriko.
She's also been tunneling FL for quite some time.

And now, she just said she wanted FL or me for the lynch. Additionally, she's associating FL & snow or FL & performer without any basis.

That is what is called, scum pushing an agenda.

VOTE: Ariane

This progression allows Performer to go into Ariana, keep me on his side, and have mislynches ready with Snowbeast and myself, which the Snowbeast one happened, alongside assumingly me for the win.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #111) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 520, Performer wrote:Still not seeing FL as scum.

Maybe it's snow & ariane then.

Auro if you want to keep talking walls with you defending your townreads, go right ahead. I neither have the time or am the type of player to talk in circles or fluff up the thread with walls, so letting you know that now.

pedit: yes, I can agree with snowbeast. Though Im still green here :D

VOTE: snowbeast

sr: snow/ariane
Keeping me alive with Ariane was good for scum at the time. That’s why Auro died. To weaken the defense on me.

Ariane died when she was starting to change her read on me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #112) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 671, Performer wrote:
In post 656, volxen wrote:Alright, time for me to come clean. I fakeclaimed tracker because I didn't want one of our two allotted mislynches wasted on my slot. I am a vanilla townie.
WOW. Consider my vote on volx, but I want to hear from anyone who hasn't posted , before hammering.

I am thinking ariane or fl for the partner at the moment, but I need to re ISO them. FL not scumreading volx, is alarming.

I was thinking lames was jk but surprisingly, auro was jk.
Only Performer and Lamees were saying that me not scum reading Volxen was something big.

It wasn’t. We literally had a game where town just fake claimed tracker. Performer
knew
this prior to Volxen even bringing it up.

That was a play to get me to react entirely the way I did for suspicion towards me.

Killing Ariane meant that I was to be the target of Performer, which Performer’s twilight posting showed was true.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #113) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 671, Performer wrote:
In post 656, volxen wrote:Alright, time for me to come clean. I fakeclaimed tracker because I didn't want one of our two allotted mislynches wasted on my slot. I am a vanilla townie.
WOW. Consider my vote on volx, but I want to hear from anyone who hasn't posted , before hammering.

I am thinking ariane or fl for the partner at the moment, but I need to re ISO them. FL not scumreading volx, is alarming.

I was thinking lames was jk but surprisingly, auro was jk.
Oh, also, this shows that scum wasn’t trying to hit a PR due to it outing Volxen prematurely.

The entirety of Performer’s ISO is scummy.

It’s all IioA. (info instead of analysis)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #114) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 752, Performer wrote:After parsing volx's ISO, he mentioned lion was his tr multiple times, throwing suspicion onto everyone else. Him and FL had a stream of interaction with each other, I think that could be scum theater.

Lion where did you vanish off too? Would appreciate your thoughts on everyone soon.
This scum theatre got pushed because it had to. Warranting Volxen/Flavor scum team meant that we had to have a deep scum theatre Day 1, only for me to completely flip that around in the worst way possible Day 2 when I defended him.

VOTE: Performer

Since it takes 3 votes to lunch, I can safely throw my vote down without a quick hammer, but Performer is scum, and wanted a Lion vs FL today, while using NM as a safety guard through all of it.

NM as scum just kills someone, and votes me or Lionheart. Lionheart has to 1v1 me, but wasn’t like dead set on that. Performer gains the most from this no kill as scum.

This, mixed in with everything else that i’ve stated and will state, is why Performer is scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #115) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 104, volxen wrote:
In post 62, lionheart1492 wrote:Volxen's long-winded paragraph in #51 where he mentions that auro played rvs similarly in a previous scum game but then also mentions that he doesn't really know auro's meta having only played the one game together bugs me a lot. He's going back and forth on whether or not he wants to go after auro for a weak (at best) meta read. Also, he backs up this meta read with some mudslinging about how auro is really good at being mafia and we need to be afraid of him! I understand we're barely out of rvs so it's hard to have much but why bother with all of the mudslinging and wishy-washiness?
UNVOTE: Yuriko_Jasmine

Feels like the posts between auro and lamees are auro reaction testing and getting nothing. I didn't get anything from it either really.

Yuriko popping in to be like "why lamees" still has me unhappy but not worth a vote when I feel the way I do about volxen's post. To elaborate on why I find it suspicious though, in effect Yuriko sees auro attempting to make discussion happen very early in the game and tries to poke holes in it in a very non-committal way. This is especially bad because it happened so early. If at the time we had several active players and lots of content auro going for a specific person's vote could be scummy depending on the situation. At the very beginning of the game with less than half of the game posting he's clearly just messing around seeing what will happen and yuriko's post sets her up to either say "ha I knew that was scummy!" or "yeah that wasn't a big deal."
I was not "mudslinging" at Auro, I was merely stating the fact that sorting his slot is something that I am going to prioritize, because I have firsthand experience with his scumgame. That is not the same as me automatically coming to the conclusion that he is scum based on our past game together. I will be evaluating him based on what he does in this game.

My vote for Auro itself was to see how he would react, just as he voted for me to see how I would react. In our back-and-forth conversation, we both admitted as much. You seem to be suggesting that I am trying to push a case against scum!Auro based on our previous game together, which is not the case. He is still a nullread for me at the moment.

Also, I think you really overreacted to Yuriko's "Why Lamees" question to Auro. I believe she literally was just asking, "Why are you asking Lamees specifically to vote for Volxen?". I did not at all read that as her trying to stifle discussion or discourage Auro from trying to get people to vote for me. I think she was just genuinely curious why Auro asked Lamees specifically (as opposed to someone else) to vote for me.
Also, this is the only post Volxen talks about Yuriko/Performer, and he talks about someone’s reaction to the slot rather than the slot itself. It’s a defense tactic.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #116) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Conclusion: Performer is scum.

And I fully expect him to push back at me here, and to that, I ask you, Not Mafia and Lionheart, to just go back and look at Volxen vs FL to see if that progression actually looks like scum theatre to you. Mix that in with the defense I had for him day 2, and the hammer. Performer was not on that wagon. And yesterday’s Performer Twilight posting was because the lynch went through without him being able to setup for the next day phase.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #117) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I didn’t misrep at all. I just brought up your past posts which were meant to come off as townie, and at the time, they did. But in hindsight, it’s not.

You can’t actually think Volxen and I were scum theatre’ing.

You’re just using the Ariana, Volxen, Lamees, and Auro pre death feelings towards me to make a case. Solid case, but there’s a lot of reasons why i’m actually town as well.

There is zero possibilities here that the Volxen vs Flavor is SvS.

When Volxen was looking to go down, you even stated you thought it was TVS.

You changed your read on me when you realized setting me up to be mislynched was more preferable for you than to buddy up to me this game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #118) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Flavor Leaf (L-2)
Performer (L-2)
: Flavor Leaf
lionheart1492, Not_Mafia
In post 797, Performer wrote:This is a ton of misrepresentation. The fact that you voted lames yesterday like that , said lion was scum, and suspected me regarding the wagons despite saying I didn't want to rush things, and now the vote on me, thats enough proof. lames was right.

VOTE: flavor leaf
In post 798, Performer wrote:Lames and nm were townie and now , it looks like lion is town as well. I'm town, and it's just fl that's the remainder of the scum team.
This is your counter to try and mislynch me, because when you actually m delve into the game deeper, it shows that I’m town.

You’ve tried pushing all the flawed town plays on my behalf throughout this game, to eventually set up here.

NM/LH, Look Day 1 at Volxen before he started to vote me. He was actively setting up his trajectory on me, then he started to push me. I even stated there was for sure scum on my wagon, and for sure scum on Snowbeast when I was invited. I’m 100% proven correct there now.
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #119) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, me making a case like this on Performer, if Performer were town, he could see that this is coming from a town perspective. Not one hundred percent anything, but the idea of it potentially coming from town would be there from a townperformer perspective.

The fact he immediately used it to 1v1 shows a scum mindset, because my case makes sense. Even if I was scum, the case makes sense, so as town, he’d have been able to acknowledge that.

Performer couldn’t see that, because he’s not looking for scum. He’s looking for a mislynch, and this is the play he now has to make to further that wincon. His mislynch path.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #120) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There’s zero reason for me to not kill Performer last night and then make a play on Not Mafia. If I’m scum, I made this game infinitely harder than I needed to with almost every single day phase and night phase.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #121) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 702, Flavor Leaf wrote:Volxen is probably scum, though. You’re right.

And I was pushing that scum was on my wagon day 1.

Like all day yesterday I was pushing Volxen or Ariana as scum.

In post 703, Flavor Leaf wrote:Scum was on the Auro wagon yesterday.
In post 704, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m actually starting to feel Ariana town lately too.

Lamees is probably town.

NM town.

Performer town.

Lion heart is scum. That’s where I’m at.

Performer is my weakest town read here.

Ariana doesn’t make sense to semi backtrack on me a bit.

NM doesn’t unvote me yesterday.

I need to trust my early reads more.

Ariane and I were coming to terms with town reading each other, and that’s why she died. Performer was next in line for her.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #122) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:17 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 337, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t lose to scumNM 9/10 times.
Imma be pissed if this is the 1/10.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #123) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 442, Flavor Leaf wrote:I have reason to believe Auro, Lamees, and even NM to an extent are town.

Auro, I’m not touching.

Lion heart, while I believe to be town, could be pulling our chain, but I like a lot of what he’s done. Him defending me against Ariana a couple pages ago also looks townie to me.

Damn, my early reads are fire. I have a tendency to have that happen, especially in newbie games.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #124) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:51 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 808, Performer wrote:
In post 804, Flavor Leaf wrote:
No. What's clearer today is that nm & lion are likelier town than you. This is like the game where I replaced into it with ceejay as my predec who is like yuriko this game (both did super scummy) , and with Hydra Lol & Skygazer in lylo, I figured that sky was the last scum.

Sadly enough, Hydra Lol didn't believe Sky was scum, so we lost that game.
This is a post by Performer trying to convince me that I’m scum, not the gang. Common scum tactic to make it come across like he “really believes me to be scum” yet is still trying to state that I’m scum to me. I know I’m town, so the way he is posting is just posturing towards me.
Q
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #125) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 809, Performer wrote:
In post 806, Not_Mafia wrote:Not voting yet but heavily leaning perf, my early/RVS reads are usually pretty good and I’m thinking I was right on Yuriko, Lionheart, totally, does not look newbscum to me at all
It's never been you, you & lames were clear. Lion wasn't clear, as I said at least once before and upon reevaluating yesterday along with FL's behavior in this phase, it's clearer to me.

if someone votes me with some huge misrep case , that makes it clear, that's part of how I operate as town.

None of it was a misrep case. I just posted analysis on your posts. If you were town, you wouldn’t have immediately sssumed it coming from scum, as the case is viable even if it wasn’t true. The fact you didn’t see it, proved it true.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (isolation #126) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s not nonsense, it’s all true. :lol:

I am town.

If you’re town, you should at least have some pause, especially after Lion and NM stated their intention to go you over me.

You played up to them by stating them town to try and get them in your favor.

You’re going for a mislynch, not a scum lynch.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #127) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:57 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Why would I do something to cause you doubt a read on me as scum? I don’t want people doubting me being town if I was scum. That’s just some surface level play.

It isn’t me just stating it either. I’m backing it up by bringing all my posts up, and past things in the game. I’m backing my statements up, whime you just state what you can for a mislynch.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #128) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 816, Performer wrote:
In post 814, Flavor Leaf wrote:It’s not nonsense, it’s all true. :lol:

I am town.

If you’re town, you should at least have some pause, especially after Lion and NM stated their intention to go you over me.

You played up to them by stating them town to try and get them in your favor.

You’re going for a mislynch, not a scum lynch.
If you're town, you wouldn't have come into here guns blazing voting me , for one.
Why wouldn’t I have made a case on who i thought was scum and gave plenty of reasons why and my analysis on a lot of different posts?

Even if I was incorrect, I’m still trying to gamesolve. You’re pushing me for doing something that town SHOULD do. Which is why i’m Morenconfident in you being scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #129) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:29 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Misrep. If I’m wrong on something, then it’s just I’m incorrect, and you can take out that reasoning.

Just because one reasoning I made doesn’t make you scum doesn’t mean any of the other reasons don’t still make you scum.

You just picked out one little thing and tried using that to discredit the entirety.

Won’t even take that into consideration then, if you think it’s a misrep. The other evidence around you is plenty to show that you are scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (isolation #130) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 823, Performer wrote:Thats what I'm saying , that it wasn't just one misrep.

Where did nm & lion go ? :cry:
There weren’t any misreps. I literally took them at face value.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #131) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Flavor Leaf (L-2)
Performer (L-2)
: Flavor Leaf
lionheart1492, Not_Mafia
Sure, I guess you could say that you didn’t want them to come across as scum motivated, and you were actively trying to be townie with the posts, that could be a viable definition of misrep in this case, and the only one I can see actually being able to describe the posts. That also implies scum on your part. :shrug:
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #132) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If you are town, you lockscumming me is why I’m pretty much locked into you. If you’re scum, it forced a nice 1v1, but if I were you in that spot, with 4 players left, don’t hard force the 1v1 as scum after the no kill. Find a way out. For instance, the town play would have been to not like my push on you because you know it was wrong, but not immediately go and think “oh, this has to come from scum!” Town would be able to see, or at least have the potential to feel that town could be pushing them, and one of the others might benefit from it.

You didn’t do that.

You saw a big push on you, and felt the pressure so you felt the need to 1v1 it.

That is why you are scum above all else.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #133) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m your enemy right now because I’m the townie pushing you. Meaning, from your scum perspective, within this game thread, you have to believe I’m scum, meaning you have to project that feeling, which you are pushing. You know it’s not true, and it shows in the play. You are sticking onto this misrep thing, when what I am pushing is absolute fact, regardless of any alignments. You have to keep on it, because you get weakened either way because you chose to hard 1v1.

I’m town who thinks you’re scum.

You’re scum who knows I’m town, but has to push me as scum.

If you were town, you would be pushing me differently.

You wouldn’t clear both Lionheart and NM the way you were, which was straight up pandering to them to attempt to get them on your side.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #134) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If you were town, you’d have to be able to see I’m pushing this from a town perspective, at least potentially, for us to pull off the victory. The fact you don’t even consider it is why you are scum just looking for their victory mislynch while trying to relieve pressure.

This games done.

You’re caught scum. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #135) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 808, Performer wrote:
In post 804, Flavor Leaf wrote:
No. What's clearer today is that nm & lion are likelier town than you.
This is like the game where I replaced into it with ceejay as my predec who is like yuriko this game (both did super scummy) , and with Hydra Lol & Skygazer in lylo, I figured that sky was the last scum.

Sadly enough, Hydra Lol didn't believe Sky was scum, so we lost that game.

This is the main reason you are scum.

Take out all of me pushing you today, and explain why they are town to you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #136) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, you stated “likelier”

Which means that you aren’t 100%, yet the rest of your posts imply I’m lockscum to you, which is yet another contradicting post.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #137) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

This...is the dreaded THIRD DEGREE BOON!!!

You’ve been had. Spread these words down to the generations that succeed you. Wear sunblock or you gonna get boon’d.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #138) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 832, Performer wrote:FL I'm not going to get caught into this 1v1 with a stream of posts . If nm & lion have questions for me, they can ask .

You coming in here and voting me and saying I was the one who was being all this and that and that it was scummy - That is another misrep.

As I said among other things, the way you got onto lames on d3 and on this day , d4, guns blazing voting me - among with how nm & lion have posted.

It's FL as the final scum.
And yet again calling something a misrep when I’m just stating face valuefacts, and figuring out a way to not have to explain anything.

I didn’t get onto Lamees. I retaliated to Lamees.

Talk about misreps.

Lamees hard tunneled onto me, and I couldn’t do anything.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #139) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 831, Flavor Leaf wrote:This...is the dreaded THIRD DEGREE BOON!!!

You’ve been had. Spread these words down to the generations that succeed you. Wear sunblock or you gonna get boon’d.
Like, Performer got Third Degree Boon’d. Please allow this to be the fatality. Haha.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #140) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t really know what else I need to say.

I’ll case Not Mafia and Lionheart if you guys want me too, town casing, and explain deeper why i believe pretty firmly Performer is the last scum.

Performer isn’t casing, he’s just attempting to discredit me, and using that to push me as scum. Which is why when he posts, it’s like a brick wall to me because I’m not going to convince scum they aren’t scum. They already know they are.

My case is for you guys.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #141) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Not Mafia had zero reason to unvote me as scum Day 1, and if scum could have pulled off the win by now.

Lionheart doesn’t no kill in this situation, as that would have incriminated him the most, which is what Performer was hoping would happen and have me go guns blazing towards Lionheart, because I was posting like that was going to be the case, and a Lionheart vs Flavor would allow open mislynches for everyone while not going to the scary 3p lylo.

That was an incredibly safe no kill, and that is why i firmly believe it comes from Performer.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #142) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 837, lionheart1492 wrote:wow this game is pretty dead. Performer's actions in this 1v1 feel more scummy to me and D2 and D3 were pretty lackluster so I'd say today is the most important. However, it does feel relevant to me that first lamees and now performer have pushed FL to the exclusion of all else. Wouldn't say I trust Lamees' judgment but it's still odd to me that FL has been pushing a kind of town leader position all game. Additionally, it feels like FL has been slightly too easy to convince towards wagons, which contradicts the general tone of his posts, since the auro one D1 (not a ton has happened so this may just be small sample size). Will get more thought on this soon.

With finals prep I'm busy af but I'll work on it hopefully today for y'all.
This doesn’t come from the final scum when they can just end up going Performer to win.

This is town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #143) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I mean, it’s dead because there are only four of us alive, and two of you aren’t in the 1v1, so you’re less active.
Haha.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #144) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 838, Not_Mafia wrote:Yeah I'm ready, these wall wars have become wholely redundant

VOTE: Performer
I feel ScumNot Mafia would vote me here instead of Performer, and see it as like a better reward to lynch the IC for the game winning mislynch.

I also don’t think NM no kills here anyways.

The more planned out path is Performer all the way.

Which is why going right after him made him have to side step and change his path.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (isolation #145) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@LH - I take a town leader position in most games at some point. I’m just loud and bossy. Even as scum.

End it, Lionheart. Hammer.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #146) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Lion - end it
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #147) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Gg, i was scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #148) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Idk. I don’t really ever get lynched.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #149) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 863, Flavor Leaf wrote:Idk. I don’t really ever get lynched.
I’m going to give my thoughts on the game tomorrow.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #150) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Haha, this was one of my worse games as an IC, but a pretty solid game besides that.

I’ve IC’d at least 12+ games, so I’m not too worried about my ability to IC. Some games I teach more than others depending on how the newbies are playing. I’m used to it since I play a lot of big mafia games in person and essentially am IC there.

I have also never been pushed as hard as I was here in a newbie game. That was pretty crazy. Felt like every day i had to go up against someone. Usually newbie games, scum take advantage of pushes on me, but NM played me with the unvoting for no reason.

@Lamees - Yeah, I’m pretty unlynchable right now. I haven’t been lynched since...like Team Mafia. There might be a game or two in there, I have, but it’s been a while since I’ve been lynched. I’ve mostly been playing town.

I’ve never hammered as an IC, and I wanted to test the waters on how doing the quick hammer would pull out reactions. Definitely got me aggro, whereas in other games, I generally get town read because of it. That’s interesting.

@Auro - you said I misrepped the dead town, well, I was town, so that was okay for me to do, haha.

I also whole heartedly disagree with the objectively town. It doesn’t confirm them as town or anything, but if one acts like town, smells like town, and doesn’t make sense to have a scum agenda, they’re probably town. There were just plenty of actual things objectively.

@Performer - I wanted you to bring up possible ScumLion or NM so badly. The stronghold behind it made me think you were scum accepting the 1v1. I push like I’m correct when I’m town until hints start piling up that shows me that i’m Not. (i push this playstyle hard on my Morality account), and it generally does me well. I’ve had pretty strong town games recently, besides a collect few.

I had fun this game. I might have overwhelmed myself with the amount of games I was in during this. Usually I only IC in 1 game at a time, but I was IC’ing in 2.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #151) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Lamees and Performer - I think you guys were just super paranoid of potential scumFlavor Leaf, haha. That tends to happen when I start to get closer to certain players, and you two both fit the bill for not truly having experienced a scum flavor game, but know it’s probably going to happen soon. RadiantCowbells is perpetually in this situation with me
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #152) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 901, the worst wrote:Oh God no I misread Not_Mafia AGAIN..........

FL ILY man but you were so wolfy :lol:
That’s just how I play, haha. I believe literally everything I did was incredibly transparent and I brought up why I did everything I did, haha.

I’m much scummier as town than I am as scum, though.

Also, I am hosting a Large Theme game, with The Worst here as my co mod, if anybody wants to join. It’s a big game, so if you don’t think you’re ready for that, no worries. Just wanted to invite everyone
Here because I thought everyone was pretty solid.

BooneyToonz Extravaganza, in the queue subthread.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #153) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 877, Auro wrote:I'm always gonna disagree about meta -- In the universe where Not_Mafia flipped town, he'd still be scummy AF, if we didn't account for his meta we would've mislunched him. :P

Example of an instance where FL should've listened to/worked with other townies? I feel like said 'other townies' kept attacking him?
I actually don’t meta read when reading NM.

Really what got me was the unvote on me, when i believe I could have gotten lynched. And then he played up the Lamees wagon, which Lamees and I were fighting each other.

With both Lamees and Performer, I was saying things like “If you’re town, please see why i can be town” haha, which Lamees eventually started to do AFTER her lynch
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #154) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 882, MiniDeathStar wrote:I mean, I don't want to sound like I think Flavor Leaf was awful. I'm being extra harsh on him because he was in a teaching role. He likely already knows what he did wrong so he probably doesn't need it flaunted in his face. For what it's worth I'm sorry if I've offended him with my comments.
I’m strong and have openly stated this as my worst IC game. Haha. I’ve had a lot of newbie retention with my IC games, so I’m generally doing a good job.

However, I do think I played by example in a way. I’m very good at getting out of a lynch and defending myself, and then pushing what I think is scummy.

I think my 1v1 with both Lamees and Performer were good examples of it. What i would do differently is probably try and look more into others still, just didn’t have enough for NM, anyways, so that probably wouldn’t have worked either haha.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #155) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

When I said I’m strong, I meant that in response to the offended, haha. Not offended.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #156) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:39 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 932, Performer wrote:Also I did not like how FL defended volx like that on d2 , AND you were the IC this game. That was extremely scummy in my mind and I remembered that all the way into lylo, so I was conflicted with that and having townread you on d1 .... ugh...
I disagree that it was super scummy.

Literally no scum defends their partner in that situation, especially after I had been 1v1’ing him for a bit Day 1.

In hindsight, I definitely still would have hammered snowbeast. There were only a few hours left. And Ariana looked like she was a potential scum partner flirting around with the idea of not wanting to hammer a partner.

This was a weird game because all the town players were pushing me early game.

What’s even worse, is it all started BECAUSE I VOTED NOT MAFIA!!!! :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #157) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:42 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 938, Performer wrote:
In post 882, MiniDeathStar wrote:I mean, I don't want to sound like I think Flavor Leaf was awful. I'm being extra harsh on him because he was in a teaching role. He likely already knows what he did wrong so he probably doesn't need it flaunted in his face. For what it's worth I'm sorry if I've offended him with my comments.
Yeah FL is a cool guy and we both even live in the same area as one another. But I am obligated as an ex-IC and longtime FM user, to constructively criticize! Muahahah! :twisted:
I just play the same in every game. I like to think, for the most part, I act like an IC in my other games bar doing the occasional crazy gambit. I have a blind spot for a few players as scum, NM is now the only player on site to dupe me twice back to back like this, I think. So that’s unfortunate.

I do have a very different style of play that I like to represent even without taking out those gambits I don’t do in newbies.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #158) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 939, Auro wrote:
In post 937, Performer wrote:well I mean, going forward I have to not set such an expectation for nm. So I need to not give people easy passes like that, which I do every now and then in games.
In post 936, Auro wrote:@Perf: You do agree that meta's a good tool to declare certain patterns/behaviour NAI tho, right?
Yes but not as the main tool
Yep, we all learned our lesson today :lol:
But I've never seen a game where Not_Mafia actually played legit town-looking as scum tho.

Also lol yeah I *hate* it when people use meta to scumread, I keep getting scumread for being active in my first scumgame *facepalm* so frustrating.

Pedit: Ooh if you've feedback for all of us, shoot!
I don't know if changing my play to less active / more scummy cos I was a PR is correct, since I don't want my role/alignment to affect my play. What are your thoughts?

I thought you played well. Just keep doing what you’re doing, and you find out your playstyle organically. I like how we ended up working together after our TvT. That’s the best outcome for TvT’s, and by end of day 1, I had you as solidly town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #159) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Transparency is key as town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #160) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Also, LionHeart did really well at the end of the game with a few of his posts that came off as townie to me, and I just didn’t see a No Kill from his perspective.

Which is why i went after you Performer.

I do consider myself a reaction test player, but more because I get reads off of reactions. It’s done me well.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”