Newbie 1920: North America [Endgame]

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #400) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:30 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 1137, chennisden wrote:ok ya know WHAT

VOTE: scum reading

I think your refusal to cooperate with town is getting overlooked way too much.
You should’ve waited Skellen to see if I got hammered by one of the people heavily town reading me.

If I wouldn’t have been hammered, then the scum is chennisden who’s literally putting his hands in shit to search for anything plausible to support his case that I’m scum, even though he keeps going back and forth and says” Hmmm I’m town reading him for this strong reaosn, but like hmmmm, we aren’t reaching a consensus on a lynch, Skellen is pushing scum reading hard so I can place my vote here. I haven’t realised that I’ve been town reading scum reading this whole game but when it’s close to LyLo, he’s an easy target hmmm”

You know what chennisden

VOTE: Chennisden

Flip scum for me.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #401) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:39 am

Post by scum reading »

This post is utter shit. I’ve given my reads and placed my votes, I’ve been talking the whole game and I’ve been game solving, you aren’t doing shit on the other hand. Except for a me lynch, you have no other scums. You weren’t even on ASC. You didn’t hammer when you had the opportunity. What made you hold back?

Your posts saying “urap is an obv nk” is weird, because he wasn’t an obvious nk. His last post, I believe, was him saying “If scumreading’s town, then chennisden is scum by PoE”

I’ll trust my friend urap and follow my reads. The only thing that you have for a defence is that ASC vote, that you later on unvoted from and said “people asked why I haven’t moved my vote. I have. It was on scum reading for a bit”.

I’ve had enough of your scumminess. Honestly, I was willing to look over all of your accusation thrown at me because they made no sense. You made no sense. When nobody is heavily accusing me, you say “I’m not coting scum reading, I’d rather win”

But when the attention shifts on to me being scum you say “Oh I think these posts get overlooked”

If you are town, you’re doing a horrible job. Me trying to figure out your alignment and me backing off of you after ASC’s flip should tell you a lot about my alignment.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (isolation #402) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:40 am

Post by scum reading »

This should’ve been a lynch like long ago
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #403) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:57 am

Post by scum reading »

Not an Omgus, he wasn’t the ASC hammer when he said shit like “I’m happy with ASC’s wagon, I’m not happy with the people on it”

He is just as suspect as Zeito, but at least zeito is trying to be reasonable and posts. This dude says “We’re not lynching sr” on one page and on the other he starts accusing me

Maybe we’re giving him way too less credit than he deserves. He pushed an ASC scum agenda in rvs and then he unvoted. Then, ASC starts a vanity wagon on him with Wazoo being at L-1. Chennis had no reason to hop on the wazoo wagon, his reasons for voting him were refuted, he agreed he was wrong on wazoo, yet he still didn’t unvote.

And on Day 2 ASC was reluctant to push chennisden and vice versa. ASC posted a wall of text in which she was saying chennisden is the rational vote, yet when the day starts, she didn’t mention it at all. I had to force her to hop on the chennisden wagon, and that can’t be interpreted as anything, because I made her do it. She didn’t push for her own reasoning, she was pressured by me to vote chennisden.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #404) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:59 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 1144, Persivul wrote:
In post 1141, scum reading wrote:This post is utter shit.
An utter shit post can be bad town or scum. So, saying a post is utter shit doesn't help solve the game. Explain why it's utter shit.

In this instance, I'm firmly on Zeito. I've mostly been defending you. Skellen's POE seems to be you and Zeito. So, scum!chenn would likely side with me on Zeito today, kill me tonight, then lynch you with Skellen tomorrow for the win.
Actually, chennisden would vote me off right now and kill Skellen at night, leaving you two to battle it out.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #405) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:01 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 1145, scum reading wrote:Not an Omgus, he wasn’t the ASC hammer when he said shit like “I’m happy with ASC’s wagon, I’m not happy with the people on it”

He is just as suspect as Zeito, but at least zeito is trying to be reasonable and posts. This dude says “We’re not lynching sr” on one page and on the other he starts accusing me

Maybe we’re giving him way too less credit than he deserves. He pushed an ASC scum agenda in rvs and then he unvoted. Then, ASC starts a vanity wagon on him with Wazoo being at L-1. Chennis had no reason to hop on the wazoo wagon, his reasons for voting him were refuted, he agreed he was wrong on wazoo, yet he still didn’t unvote.

And on Day 2 ASC was reluctant to push chennisden and vice versa. ASC posted a wall of text in which she was saying chennisden is the rational vote, yet when the day starts, she didn’t mention it at all. I had to force her to hop on the chennisden wagon, and that can’t be interpreted as anything, because I made her do it. She didn’t push for her own reasoning, she was pressured by me to vote chennisden.
Thoughts on this, Persivul, please
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #406) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:49 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 1132, chennisden wrote:
In post 1111, Persivul wrote:
In post 346, TheASC wrote:Current notes/reads, roughly sorted from most to least town top to bottom:

scum reading: Seems to be consistent with her original post stating that her “reads will change a lot”, which explains the 10 votes on 6 different people. She took initiative pressuring chennisden in #77...
If SR is scum:

- ASC put him at the top of his reads list
- ASC used the wrong pronouns for him, despite having a PT with day talk

Those are advanced distancing techniques that I don't think ASC has yet.
In post 1112, Persivul wrote:
In post 893, TheASC wrote:I'll be honest, I survived a lot longer than I thought I would. Also, SR I'm male. Didn't want to mention it earlier but I was very much aware of it (see me referring to you as female since my d1 reads post)
OK, scratch the point about pronouns.
This is so town that I'm going to put this in green

Alright; Pers is town for this, Skellen seems town, and Pers made a good case on Zeitoscum and Scumreading town
In post 1134, chennisden wrote:
In post 1094, scum reading wrote:UNVOTE:

You know what, town lost my vote. I'm not helping with anything and not doing anything anymore. There's one thing to try and explain nicely to a person that you don't want to rush and it's another to insult their intelligence and calling them names.

Good luck, if I'm getting voted, you're not even going to hear a defence from me. I'm just going to prod dodge from now on. Let's see how you scum read with me not talking anymore, which was the main reason people town read me for.
ok actually for this i might be down for SR

regardless SR/Zeito is a good PoE for now

Zeito if you're town pls don't let scum win by doing this

Like, Persivul, look at this. You want him in LyLo? I’d just rep out if I ended up with him in LyLo.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #407) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:58 am

Post by scum reading »

Besides, Zeito does have a point. Why would he nk the person that’s town reading them.

Chennisden didn’t have a push of his own this whole game. Even the SR/Zeito stuff comes from skellen.

In Newbie 1918, he threw fingers at all times, his reads change according to votes.

If Zeito was scum, why didn’t he hammer. It’s his best shot.

I’m willing to place a self-vote on me and wait like 10 hours until Zeito gets here and I still won’t be hammered.

Chennisden is the most rational lynch at the moment. Just because ASC omgused him day one and then voted him again but this time because I was pressuring him, not because of anything else, that doesn’t spew him town at all.

His reads and actions do ping him scum.

I’m trusting Urap. I’m following my guts and my logic. Chennisden should never end up in LyLo, in any game. At least not now, when he’ll improve and stop being so shady, maybe he should end up in LyLo, but only then.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #408) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:03 am

Post by scum reading »

Like, just look at this.

VOTE: Scum reading

Persivul won’t hammer, Zeito won’t hammer. If any of them does, they are hammering their strongest town read => they’re scum

Skellen won’t rush to end the day and won’t place her vote unless she’s 100%

Call me scum now, chennis.

I’ll leave this vote here until the deadline and if chennis doesn’t step off, he’s scum.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #409) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:04 am

Post by scum reading »

L-1

Let’s see
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #410) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:14 am

Post by scum reading »

Are you preparing an excuse prior to hammering?
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #411) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:17 am

Post by scum reading »

Not a single town that scum reads me will hammer me in this situation.

Not a single scum will hammer, unless they have a death wish.

Let’s see how long it takes for chennisden to realise his reads are fucked
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #412) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:19 am

Post by scum reading »

Chennis, dude, I’m at L-1 with Zeito and Persivul on me

Your vote isn’t on anyone, you have to vote.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #413) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:22 am

Post by scum reading »

Can you let me bait, please? Thanks
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (isolation #414) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:24 am

Post by scum reading »

VOTE: Zeito
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #415) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:28 am

Post by scum reading »

Hammer fast or I lynch chennisden
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #416) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:40 am

Post by scum reading »

UNVOTE:
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #417) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:28 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 1168, Skellen wrote:For crying out loud SR, sit down and eat a snickers. Don't make me regret unvoting you when I have just settled on giving you the edge over Zeito. This self-voting shit is exactly such a move scum was talking about in my first game, just that you took it one step further and actually did it. I don't like that.

Anyway, nothing much happened as it seems. I think Persivul nailed it with Zeito's chennis vote on Day 1 and when I look at Zeito's snarky and defensive behaviour (which is rather destructive at this state of the game) ever since ASC's lynch was a done deal (and the hesistance to hammer his scumread) look to me like the acting of caught scum, I am fine with lynching him today.

L-1
I got balls.

I just wanted to hammer.

Bless
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #418) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:29 am

Post by scum reading »

I GIVETH THE THOR HAMMER AND YOU TOOKETH THE ALMIGHTY STRIKE
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #419) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:31 am

Post by scum reading »

Gg or?
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #420) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:52 am

Post by scum reading »

Taking precautions here

Skellen, if this goes to LyLo and you are in a setup with chennisden and Persivul, lynch persivul, especially if he votes chennisden.

Persivul defended chennisden so he can be mislynch bait in LyLo
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #421) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:53 am

Post by scum reading »

Or idk jeez
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #422) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:10 am

Post by scum reading »

I'm gonna have brain damage after this game
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #423) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:10 am

Post by scum reading »

Nobody votes anyone prematurely.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #424) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:19 am

Post by scum reading »

Well, I'm going to start like this.

When Zeito flipped town, my immediate reaction was "Persivul is scum 100%" and I was so convinced about it, I remember taking a hot shower and my shower thoughts were "Yes we won, there's no way persivul's not scum"

Then I imagined what the LyLo formation would be. I thought it would've been me/chennisden/Persivul. If the formation would've been like that, then Persivul would've been immediately lynched. I think he realised that as well, so he needed to kill the person that he townread. The LyLo formation couldn't have been me/chennisden/Persivul for the simple reason that he town read us both.

The reason I scum read Persivul immediately after the lynch was "Ok, he didn't want to push the easiest mislynch bait because he needed him in LyLo" but I got a huge ass slap on the face.

I also don't get why the formation is like this and not with chennisden because he scum read me really hard.

Skellen has also pushed me, so she needed him alive with me if she wanted it to be easy.

So the chennisden kill only makes sense from a Persivul PoV.

I'm not voting until deadline though, I have to think this further

These are just my thoughts for the dead people that are watching :P

It's also late, if my post is trash, in my mind I make perfect sense xD
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #425) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:23 am

Post by scum reading »

FoS is on Persivul for now though, because of the NK and also his Zeito push.

On retrospect, this formation makes a whole lot of sense from a Persivul point of view. Skellen scum reads me and Persivul didn't defend Skellen as town like he did with chennisden. I think he wanted me to doubt Skellen because I've said in the beginning that I always suspect lurkers and pushed that idea throughout the game.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #426) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:23 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 1183, Persivul wrote:I would have bet a hundred bucks the NK would be me or Skellen. This is fucked up, but really interesting.
I thought it would've been me, why am I alive, scum just tortures me
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #427) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:23 am

Post by scum reading »

Persivul, wanna comment on my thought process at all?
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #428) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:34 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 1183, Persivul wrote:I would have bet a hundred bucks the NK would be me or Skellen. This is fucked up, but really interesting.
Why would it have been obvious for one of you to die? I'm assuming this implies either me/chennis would've been scum.

You townread both me and chennis and you didn't put Skellen as a scum read at all. Why'd you think that?

You also were the one to push Zeito, I didn't lead the push and neither has skellen / chennisden, I just backed you up on it because you reminded me of it.

What were your thoughts going through the night phase?
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #429) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:50 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 1188, Persivul wrote:
In post 1186, scum reading wrote:Persivul, wanna comment on my thought process at all?
No. You were my second choice as scum yesterday. Now you're my first, but I need to review Skellen.
Why not?
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #430) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:10 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 1191, Persivul wrote:scum, you know the chenn and urap kills heavily implicate you, right?
Haha, first off : Implicate =/= Actually being involved.

Second: The only thing that “implicates” me slightly is the chennis kill, because he accused me. What do you know, I wanted him dead long before. You’re abusing the fact that chennisden was heavily accusing me, even though his thoughts were conflicted. So he wasn’t even really pushing me that much. Your “implication” comes from the fact that I kill the people that say “scum reading is scum”

Third : Urap kill doesn’t “implicate” me in any way. I’ve pushed ASC before his entry in the game, day one.

This makes sense from your pov only if you choose to ignore actions and focus on specific posts that say “Scum reading is probably scum”.

These are thoughts that can change at any time and they can change over the course of a night phase (chennisden’s case)

You’re using people’s thesis from the time they were still in the game to throw shade at me.

Actions speak louder than words.

You’re choosing to focus on specific posts that have represented people’s thoughts at that time and disregard actions that refute your “implication” case you’ve got going on.

That’s faulty logic.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #431) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:14 am

Post by scum reading »

What oops? Isn’t that your accusation?

Way to throw shade
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #432) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:15 am

Post by scum reading »

Disregard solid cases and touch on bits that can be distorted in order to manipulate.

According to the wiki, that’s what scummies do
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #433) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:24 am

Post by scum reading »

In post 1189, scum reading wrote:
In post 1188, Persivul wrote:
In post 1186, scum reading wrote:Persivul, wanna comment on my thought process at all?
No. You were my second choice as scum yesterday. Now you're my first, but I need to review Skellen.
Why not?
Question’s still not answered and you misdirected. Does it make too much sense and you had to redirect the attack on to me?

Does it make you look scum a bit?
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #434) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:25 am

Post by scum reading »

VOTE: Persivul

Don’t place a vote until you re-read this page carefully, Skellen.
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #435) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:31 am

Post by scum reading »

I said I hate lurkers xD
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (isolation #436) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:32 am

Post by scum reading »

I was writing a post in which I basically said the nk didn’t even matter, I’d be the lynch regardless
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (isolation #437) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:34 am

Post by scum reading »

Chennisden thought I was scum

Persivul was prepping a lynch on me since yesterday.

Gg, it all went right how you wanted it to :p
scum reading
scum reading
Goon
scum reading
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #438) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:41 am

Post by scum reading »

Don’t “<3” us, I’m upset :(
scum reading
scum reading