redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:04 pm

Post by redMeow »

Hello everyone.
Sooo I'm new to this site but I got some experience in another community. The last game I've played is quite a while ago though, so I'm really excited for this game and the ones to come.

I'll be as active as I can, but there's certain days where I might not be able to contribute as much as on other days.

I don't seem to get the jokes. What's a spec chat?

VOTE: vote: GuiltyLion
because your name appears to be the best clue right now.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:06 pm

Post by redMeow »

Ohhh, the vote code automatically writes out the vote... oopsie.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:36 am

Post by redMeow »

In post 20, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah but town me pretending to be scum would also forget the bracket.
Why'd you pretend to be scum though?
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:40 am

Post by redMeow »

In post 28, Miss Kobayashi Maru wrote:@redMeow, what do you make of Cowbells' vote on you?
At the current state just as much as I make of everyone elses votes.
Maybe we can have his sober thoughts then.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:02 am

Post by redMeow »

In post 24, Formerfish wrote:
In post 9, RadiantCowbells wrote:Welp

I
was
town btw.

glgl
Why do you use past tense to describe your current alignment?
I just want to leave the following thought here...
How do you know that town is his current allignment?

Of course I know you might just be assuming... but that statement caught my attention, maybe because it's so flat out.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:12 pm

Post by redMeow »

In post 35, Formerfish wrote:
In post 32, redMeow wrote:
In post 24, Formerfish wrote:
In post 9, RadiantCowbells wrote:Welp

I
was
town btw.

glgl
Why do you use past tense to describe your current alignment?
I just want to leave the following thought here...
How do you know that town is his current allignment?

Of course I know you might just be assuming... but that statement caught my attention, maybe because it's so flat out.
I wasn't assuming anything. I was using his words and the way he phrased something to inform a question. It's not a particularly inflammatory question or one that I expected much in response to. More witty banter towards another old timer looking to see if there is a rapport or not.

What do you mean by it's so flat out?
Yeah I see.
I meant the wording, the phrasing, which I thought was a little... straight? Sharp? Idk a better word, sry.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:53 am

Post by redMeow »

Hey everyone.
It's sunday evening (at least here in Germany, lol).
I've been wondering… is it usual that there's not a lot going on here at weekends?
With two people in this game who just got subbed in while I was typing this, I'm looking forward to more content to analyze and more discussions soon.
It's not my intention to be overly spammy - I hope that I am not! There's just not a lot I could really contribute "on topic" right now due to lack of others contributing, so I'm just wondering if this is… usual?
Weekend is just where I usually will find more time for this game. Just saying. Have a great day everyone.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:09 am

Post by redMeow »

In post 48, MaryJoLisa wrote:@redMeow, do you know anyone else on this forum or did you just jump right in? Welcome to MS, btw. I hope you have a positive newbie game experience no matter the outcome of the game.
I jumped right in. I know this site because in the mafia games I played in another community we used the wiki for role descriptions. Often the games were role madness and had 20+ players. Real fun and interesting games.
I haven't played in a long while but recently got in the mood again, so I signed up here. So far, so good!
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:34 am

Post by redMeow »

Quickly summarizing what happened since our two substitutes got in... (mainly actually for myself, but feel free to follow, comment and complete my thoughts).

Alright so to be honest, I think the initial "mod poke" wasn't too bad. I expected it to be counted as well - shame on me, I just missed that the mod didn't count it, else I might have "poked" the mod as well about it.
It's just interesting what resulted from it. When being confronted, I think MKM made up weird excuses.

What was the intention behind the "failed" vote though? Was there any intention at all? Is it of any value at this stage of the game?
In my opinion: not really atm.

RadiantCowbells and MaryJoLisa apparently know each other from previous game(s) and did a "pinkie promise" lol. What is it worth, though? Is there anything we can conclude so far?
I don't like how they might or might not stick together "behind the scenes". Maybe a valuable early game alliance - let's just hope in that case that they both actually are townies.
My thought though on it: it's just their way of saying hi to each other, without it actually having a deeper meaning.

I kinda like how Demigodrick just hopped into this and already came up with his reads on people. Although I would say it's a little to early for that.
Quickly answering what you said about me: yes, maybe I was a little too pushy here - but just curious how this works. I know there's still over a week for this day phase, so there's no real need to rush anything, this wasn't my intention.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:41 pm

Post by redMeow »

Responding to what is said about me, because that's what I can clear up on:
In post 102, Formerfish wrote:redMeow:
- Summary of events thus far for replacements and self. This one was actually interesting. I know you said it was for yourself as well as the people who replaced in, but the game wasn't off of page 3 when you did this. Why not let the people read the 80 posts made and catch themselves up.
It was not my intention to summarize the events so everyone can skip to my summary. I'd say it's kinda my playstyle: summarizing what's going on and then trying to draw conclusions and sharing my thoughts, producing content for everyone.
I expect everyone to read everything, thus it wasn't meant to be a replacement for the actual posts. :)
In post 102, Formerfish wrote:redMeow:
You say you almost did the same thing, but you didn't. Could be that you didn't have as much of a drive to see that lynch go through?
To be honest, I did not check the mod's vote count in detail as it was still pretty fresh and early and into RVS. Shame on me...? That's why I missed it in the first place.
I don't think that RC's vote (or not vote) on me mattered much at this stage anyway - the discussion that it caused is still interesting though and makes me think (now) that RC did it intentionally to get a discussion going.

(For reference, I didn't quote the entire post by Formerfish, just cropped out what I thought is important)
What I think is quite interesting and of value from your posts, Formerfish, is that it shows who tries to contribute with posts of substance and where there's banter, as you call it.

My vote is still on GuiltyLion. Meanwhile some discussion has been going on and for now I actually have no reasons to keep my vote on him because he doesn't appear scummy to me, but neither does he appear town to me. Voting Demigodrick after MKM's explanation... ugh, I don't know. I'm not buying it.
RC also "just" saying that he believes MKM is town without any reasoning... ugh. Yeah, nice that you're throwing your gut feelings in here, but why exactly?

For now I also won't be the one to hammer Demigodrick. I don't feel like anyone deserves to be hammered right now. Regarding Rick: I think he got some discussion going and in my book that's a good thing. His intention behind it... Well who knows?

My thoughts right now: MaryJoLisa and RadiantCowbells are contrubiting quantity, but not too much quality. At least the ratio is off for me. I don't like how you two appear to have a connection while MJL explained that you actually don't have one. It feels like we're being left out of the loop - maybe intentionally... ? RadiantCowbells is more quality, but he often doesn't explain his thoughts. I dunno why yet. Maybe he just wants people to talk to he can analyze them and then drop one sentence "xxx is town" or "xxx is scummy". Dunno.

For now: VOTE: MaryJoLisa because despite all the blanter between the two, RC is still somewhat trying to bring this forward, while I don't get these vibes from MJL.
I do notice and that's also getting a positive note in my book that you don't want to hammer Demigodrick (so maybe here I might be actually contradicting myself...). I sense insecurity, as you don't want to be the one to hammer a (potential) townie again (refering to your previous games). Can be interpreted either way: you don't want to look scummy after hanging a potential townie, or you're just legit insecure.
This probably isn't my final vote this phase.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:09 am

Post by redMeow »

In post 151, MaryJoLisa wrote:
RadiantCowbells
: Town, probably. RC, I hope you won’t mind me saying so, but you play a pretty anti-town game from my POV. I’m trying to learn the basics and you’re waving your hands all over the place to distract me with shiny objects like pockets with chilled bottles of wine in them and drunken declarations of town alignments. I know you’re town. You know you’re town. But if I need to sort things out to solve the game, I’ll have no problem voting out obvtown to do that.
Oh thanks, I think you found pretty good words. I have pretty much the same feelings about RC, except that I wouldn't agree with the "I know you're town"-part, because honestly I am not so sure on that. And I too am too fresh to this site to be able to judge the playstyle. It riddles me - I'm sure he has his reasoning behind it. Maybe that's what I dislike, I can't grasp it (yet?).
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:00 am

Post by redMeow »

In post 155, MaryJoLisa wrote:@redMeow, I've been thinking about it. I'm changing my read on Radiant from Reading-Town-But-Secretly-Suspecting-Scum to just "Town." He's on a fishing expedition and I believe it's authentic.
I do actually believe this, too. That's why I liked your expression of him being town but playing an "anti-town" game so far. That's the vibes that I am getting right now.

For now I will UNVOTE: MJL
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:03 am

Post by redMeow »

In post 165, Demigodrick wrote:
In post 146, redMeow wrote:For now: VOTE: MaryJoLisa because despite all the blanter between the two, RC is still somewhat trying to bring this forward, while I don't get these vibes from MJL.
Right, but:
In post 158, redMeow wrote:
In post 155, MaryJoLisa wrote:@redMeow, I've been thinking about it. I'm changing my read on Radiant from Reading-Town-But-Secretly-Suspecting-Scum to just "Town." He's on a fishing expedition and I believe it's authentic.
I do actually believe this, too. That's why I liked your expression of him being town but playing an "anti-town" game so far. That's the vibes that I am getting right now.

For now I will UNVOTE: MJL
What does your unvote have to do with your read on MJL? It doesn't. It's all about MJL's thoughts on RC, not about your thoughts on MJL. I had you as town before, but this seems almost like a poke at MJL that you could refer to later if you really were SvS as RC mentioned. Hmm. More thinking needed on this one.

Why does MJLs thoughts on RC change your "vibe" or opinion on MJL? Have they said something you can reference in the posts between you voting and unvoting them?
I wasn't sure if I should vote MJL in the first place (and I actually said that it might not be my final vote, I'm just really insecure with this, as all of you probably are).
I liked how she had similar thoughts about RC as I do, that's what I believe is a good thing.
What threw me off and what I disliked is the way that RC and MJL have been interacting. I realized this just now. They've been creating a lot of text but not much content.
I'm really unsure about RC and quite excited to see what he's got for us today.
While all the discussion is good and I appreciate it, there's still some players not contributing as they should.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:19 am

Post by redMeow »

I can't follow...
RC #178 you read GuiltyLion's post as town, but consider lynching him?
Do I just missunderstand or miss the joke?
Or whom do you mean by "him" in that post?
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #186 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:30 am

Post by redMeow »

Thanks for explaining.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:38 am

Post by redMeow »

Probably because I voted and then after that conversation with MJL unvoted again. I can see how this is scummy. Basically I just don't know where to place my vote.
My feelings somehow tell me to actually put my vote on you, RC, because I apparently can't read you at all, which is a weak reason, I admit.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:48 am

Post by redMeow »

In post 187, RadiantCowbells wrote:what's your read on me, redmeow?
I got trouble here, but I will try.
So basically I don't know what you're up to. But I'm sure you have something like a plan, because of the way you ask questions and sometimes throw in judgements, which often remain without explanation. You might sometimes not go into details because a. you don't have any or b. you don't want to do scum's homework ... or you just want to get a discussion going because this is how it works.
I would quote but I'm on my smartphone right now typing this.

You appear to be a quite experienced mafia player and I feel like a lot of people here, actually including me, are waiting for your judgements and whatever you have to say.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #195 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:57 am

Post by redMeow »

In post 147, RadiantCowbells wrote:ahem

"redMeow is scummy"

VOTE: Redmeow
You already had your vote on me and wanted to further elaborate this, but you didn't.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by redMeow »

Wait, where did I say that I townread you?

I basically used MJL's expression of thinking that you're town, or liking to think that way, while you're actually playing a quite anti-town game.
And I have just said that I struggle reading you at all. I don't even get your jokes.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:01 am

Post by redMeow »

Happy that with ThatOneMedic we are complete now. Interesting that you've read through games but never played one.
I like how you approached the situation by coming up with early page quotes and adding thoughts.

Now I want to take a closer look at RC.
Aside from your very interesting vote (or non vote) on me, which I consider random in case of judging that I'm either town/scum, I find these:
In post 90, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think MKM is town :)

This was after MKM explained why he reacted the way he did when "pushing" the mod to count your non-vote on me.
In post 95, RadiantCowbells wrote:not how i'd describe it but i'm definitely scumreading him
This was a reply regarding Demigodrick, when asked to describe it by MKM you simply waved it off with "not sure".
In post 107, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey FF why is maryjo more likely scum but the other replacement (who i scumread) isn't scum
Basically you're saying (again) that you read Demigodrick as scum but MJL comes off more town for you.
In post 146, redMeow wrote:RadiantCowbells is more quality, but he often doesn't explain his thoughts. I dunno why yet. Maybe he just wants people to talk to he can analyze them and then drop one sentence "xxx is town" or "xxx is scummy". Dunno
That have been my thoughts about it, which I now will further elaborate. (Cropped quote)
In post 147, RadiantCowbells wrote:ahem

"redMeow is scummy"

VOTE: Redmeow
After my post you came up with this.
Option 1: You really think I'm scummy
Option 2: You just did it to pick on me because basically quoted my "xxx is scummy" to see how I would react.
Either way you wanted to find out more, that's a +.
Then you said you want to explain WHY I'm scummy to you, but you never did so far, makes me believe that you posted because of option 1.

Afterwards I had a short chat with MJL regarding you. Repeating what was said: basically I liked her expression of you playing an anti-town game. This resulted in you thinking:
In post 161, RadiantCowbells wrote:i got the strongest feeling just the last time i looked in this thread that redmeow/maryjolisa was svs
SVS means scum vs scum right? Okay, so there's MJL on your scum list as well now.
You announced further input a post later (again).
Then this is what you came up with:
In post 181, RadiantCowbells wrote:townreads:

RadiantCowbells (SE)
GuiltyLion (SE)
Miss Kobayashi Maru
Demigodrick (replaces hearthstone1235)

nullreads:
Formerfish (SE)
Blooper

scumreads:
redMeow
MaryJoLisa (replaces NutsHangingOut)
ClearlyClarity

this is all very tentative. i'm gonna reread again now. idk why this game is so hard to get into.
Side note: I'm happy that I'm not the only one having a hard time getting into here lol. One reason for me might be your posts.
Notice: now on your scumlist you got me, MJL (which you said earlier) and ClearlyClarity, which I didn't find anything from you about.
Suddenly Demigodrick pops up as town, where the last impression you gave on him was scum.
Okay, opinions change during the game, else it'd be boring, but: you never once explained your thoughts, hence I can't follow why there where changes in your thoughts. At least you're being consequent with your vote on me.
When asked by MJL why you see us as scum, you wave it off with "guts".
Then you add:
In post 188, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't scumread you though individually. Maybe that was jsut a stupid blip. (I dno't scumread MJL). I want to go back and see if this going one by one and interacting with all the newbies thing is something youv'e done before
Ohh, okay. So we've got this. MJL isn't scum anymore. That was quick.

Then you vote on me again. Maybe we've got a secret doublevoter among us?
Just kidding.
In post 196, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've called you scum for no reason. Why do you townread me?
I never said so... Talking for myself: my Feelings on you just weren't enough to place a vote.
In post 205, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I'm scum you guys are letting me get away with doing absolutely fucking nothing. No votes on me no nothing. Why?
Good question, but I could only talk about myself here. See above.

MJL then placed a vote on you... I assume she means it in a joking way the way she said "I'll leave it here for a while".
While actually I don't want to focus on MJL in this post, this here caught my attention and needs a mention:
In post 216, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 215, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to case it first but I'm struggling to know how to explain it
Well I'm going to keep my vote on you for a little bit since you asked so nicely. I'll sit back and watch you work your magic with redMeow.
So you'll sit back, MJL, alright. Quite passive don't you think?
And again: RC not giving a real explanation other than guts.
In post 223, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 64, Demigodrick wrote:Appreciate RVS is still maybe ongoing, thought I might share some thoughts from what people have said.

Cowbells has pinkie promised he is town, and we all know pinkie promises are law, so town.
Formerfish - some gentle poking, null read maybe town so far.
MJL - null
Blooper - says they're happy with a random vote on formerfish? No explanation for this? Hmm.
redmeow - not sure, could be town leaning, seem genuine questioning but a push for things to speed up. nerves maybe? Will hedge bets on town so far.
ClearlyClarity, so far null, need some more content
GuiltyLion - some genuine questions, so far null
MKM - currently my scummiest read as per my previous post.
You commented on everyone but redmeow o.9
Just want to point out that this is a false statement. He commented on everyone except himself obviously.
It was page 3 when he got substituted in... Regardless of what you think about his ideas, he did comment on me. Talking about content, I can't spot a difference there.
In post 224, RadiantCowbells wrote:I can't remember why I townread godrick c_c
There we have it, first you thought he's scum, then he popped up as a townread for you, now he's scum again?
In post 235, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can I get everyone's reads on godrick and redmeow
And this is what we have now. You're asking everyone, which is a clever move either way:
You want to see what others think about me and godrick, so in case one of us hangs, you will be able to judge other people and probably are able to build traps, no matter if he and I flip town and/or scum.
I can see though how it is a good idea to involve everyone with their reads regarding people and generally I like the idea.

What I conclude: you have lots and lots of gut feelings, mixed ones too, but never care to elaborate.
You're not being consequent with your thoughts or at least you're taking any of us with you on your journey, which is why I will

VOTE: RadiantCowbells
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #238 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:47 am

Post by redMeow »

In post 237, MaryJoLisa wrote:
In post 235, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can I get everyone's reads on godrick and redmeow
Former Fish had some questions for Godrick and I'm following your lead on redMeow.
This is quite weak.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #240 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:57 am

Post by redMeow »

And also, what I feel like adding about RadiantCowbells:
Ever thought the possibility of us two who are barking up the wrong tree here?
Maybe it's my avatar/name combination that's literally raising the red flags for you? Lmao.

Does my read on Demigodrick even matter to you? I'll come up with one however - maybe I will find and understand why you're calling him scummy. (Am I doing your homework then, because you haven't further explained yet?)
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #241 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:01 am

Post by redMeow »

In post 240, redMeow wrote: Maybe it's my avatar/name combination that's literally raising the red flags for you? Lmao.
Correction: I mean literally, obviously, duh.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #245 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:56 am

Post by redMeow »

He did not request it in this topic, if it helps.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by redMeow »

Hmm. Okay, so there we go.
I don't have much time posting right now and *maybe* this will be one of my busy fridays today, which means I might not log back in until in 13 hours. *might*.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #325 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by redMeow »

I would really like to look back at Demigodrick's post the way I did with RadiantCowbells but I don't have the time for that now so either you wait for it or someone else is going to drop the hammer before. Would appreciate if you're giving me that chance.

RC:
Finally I can see where you're coming from and really, it's impressive how you read me. The phrases, the wording, etc.

So what can I say about that? I wish language wasn't an issue.
English isn't my mother tongue. I don't want this to be an excuse though, as I think my english is quite okay (or even good?), but certainly I could be more accurate if this game was played in my language.
Maybe it is just not as natural as from a native speaker. I don't want this excuse, I'd actually like to be treated as one.

I can see how the phrases "i believe, honestly, my opinion, etc" add up being scummy. But basically we're all tapping in the dark here, no?
We have no evidence, so we all are basing this on our opinions and I feel better expressing my thoughts this way.
The fact that everyone (minus mafia obviously) is only basing their thoughts on opinions makes me think it's okay to leave these phrases out in this game, because everyone knows you don't have evidence anyway.
Okay, I get that.

If it matters: in real life aswell I do struggle with decisions and I struggle only having only one view or opinion on issues.
I like to argue or discuss whatever topics and I will usually try and look at the issue with their eyes just aswell, because I want to understand their point of view.
(Hope that sentence makes sense)
Oh, and I am more tempted to overthink generally.

Haha, yeah, mafia is a great game for me to sign up to. Lmaooo.

The vote on MJL was rushed. we've gotten slowly out of RVS and I felt GuiltyLion wasn't a good vote anymore.
As I later explained, I didn't like how MJL has been interacting with RC and vice versa. I probably should've voted RC in the first place, because (as explained) he was the one I had the original feelings about of being "anti-town".
It's not a black and white question here. Back to that point I simply didn't get along his way of playing, it riddled me, and I pointed out what bothered me, but (I am repeating myself now…) it wasn't enough to cast my vote on him.
So I thought picking MJL was a good choice, which I said I am not sure about because I kinda knew it was a rushed vote.

Although, with what MJL has currently added to this, I am thinking of swaying back to her. I dunno why someone would be so passive and almost blindly follow someone. That someone here she's following is an experienced player, and probably a good one, but anyway, it really bugs me.

I gotta go now. I wanna go through their posts (Demigodrick and MJL) as well but I simply can not right now.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:25 am

Post by redMeow »

In post 348, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I was scum I'd have 180ed after we got the claim ftr
Does someone mind to translate this for me?
What's ftr and which claim are you referring to?
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #360 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:18 am

Post by redMeow »

What bugs me is MJL's reaction lately:

I can't get over how you want(ed) to give away the responsibility as easily. (rephrased: "I'll wait and follow you")
Yes, following an experienced player might be a good choice. But this is too easy and way to passive for me.
After you weren't satisfied with RC's analysis of me and him admitting not knowing what's going on, you basically pointed fingers towards him.

Other than that I'm getting insecure with my vote again aswell because RC is plain out admitting insecurity.
He's now swaying around (yet again)… I dunno what I think of that? Pointing fingers at the experienced players now, kind of giving up his leads, that we've been waiting for?
Or giving away the lead in general?

RC being quite jumpy there with his reads on people which apparently suddenly re-developed goes perfectly with my very early impression of RC: claiming "xx is town/scummy" but not adding too much reasoning again.
Basically he's doing the same again, basically I have no idea what to think about it - again.

I'm tempted though to change my vote to MJL, although she's kinda agreeing with me on what I said about RC in #344, but in the very same the post in general she's so demanding. Like expecting RC to solve it all on page 3, only relying on his impressions, giving away responsibility while expressing disappointment into RC's read… I don't feel good about that.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #417 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:38 am

Post by redMeow »

Okay then. Just in case you're waiting, I won't be making another effort trying to sway it around.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #448 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:24 am

Post by redMeow »

In post 420, MaryJoLisa wrote:Red is it safe to assume that you're not claiming a power role?
That's the kind of question where whatever I'll reply with I'll look even more scummier at this point.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #497 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:24 am

Post by redMeow »

:eek:
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #503 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:28 am

Post by redMeow »

I should probably consider a new name/avatar combination.
More like "friendlyMeow" with a purple or green meowish avatar.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #658 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:24 am

Post by redMeow »

Oh wow, I didn't know this was over already.
I'm sorry for being scum, I don't like lying and being shady a lot. I prefer a honest pro-town game. Maybe tomorrow when I have more time I might share some thoughts. Good game, I enjoyed it anyway.
Sorry Demigodrick and everyone if I made it too easy.
redMeow
redMeow
Townie
redMeow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #660 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:32 am

Post by redMeow »

My real life is too packed atm but I'm sure I'll be back.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”