zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Thu May 16, 2019 1:55 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 34, Saladman27 wrote:I guess eggs really do start the day!
this seems a bit forced, like youre trying to work something in there just to post
In post 36, TTTT wrote:I don't really want to play until the two newbies who haven't posted show up
good attitude. though apparently everyone else somewhat agrees since there were a grand total of 3 posts yesterday after this.
In post 37, RCEnigma wrote:If I can add to your suggested reading TTTT, salad, voted, and I have a completed newbie game in which we were all town and I believe voted has a recent completed game as scum. I'm not sure on that though, I haven't read through it.
thanks, i'll look through them
In post 38, Voted wrote:Have fun comparing the games.
i cant tell whether youre being snippy and sarcastic here.
In post 39, Eggs wrote:Thank you RCE.

Voted could you please explain in more detail your read of me. I appreciate you referred to my scummy entry, can you elaborate?
i thought your entry was sort of interesting for a couple reasons. the first is that you could set up a short rhyme as some sort of entry shtick. i didnt find it particularly scummy though. the second is what changed since your first game on your stance on poetry? in your second post you say something about not wanting haikus.
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #2) » Fri May 17, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by zeebu »

Ok I started to make a post on my phone but it turned into a mess. Currently out of town for a wedding and computer access isn’t really here at the moment. Give me a couple hours, I have a list of things
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #3) » Sat May 18, 2019 2:49 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 27, RCEnigma wrote:Forgot to check back on this and I missed out on a poetry slam.

Anyways I have reads already, some of which I'll ride to endgame. Well, one of them anyways.
so was this mostly about tttt?
In post 53, Saladman27 wrote:
RCEnigma wrote:
In post 46, u r a person 2 wrote:zeebu and eggs are town. =)
What's up saladman, how we feeling? What do you think about eggs and his entrance? What do you think about Zeebu calling your opening forced?
Eggs' intro was kind of weird but all Intros are. Eggs himself? I TR him for now. First of all My opening wasn't the one Zeebi pointed out. Second, that post wasn't intended to sound lurkish, I'm just trying to avoid being mislynched for making little to none posts and there weren't much questions to answer for me then.
so you had no reads at that point? instead of making a post that doesnt say anything aside from 'im here guys' pick something that stands out and ask a question of your own.

so sham's entry wasnt good, but that wasnt what i picked out on.
In post 84, The Grand Sham wrote:From the time of this message, Eggs did seem the most suspect. However, I might vote for someone who's not received any votes yet to keep day 1 going and possibly get additional reads on people. I am trying to get the game green off of me and getting reads simultaneously. Not to mention absorb that long list of rules while learning how this forum works.
that you followed this up with a vote on tttt is fine and makes sense considering the direction things have taken against him, i dont like the part of the comment where your strategy is to put a vote on someone who has none yet. if thats more of a reason for this particular vote that is fine, but if its a general strategy, i dont like it. we find things out by running multiple votes on a person and seeing how they react.
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Sat May 18, 2019 2:56 am

Post by zeebu »

i'll have to read up on the TTTT stuff. i just finished playing a long game with him and i'll have to go look at the start of tht game and see if anything stands out.
town leans right now are eggs, urap and rce.
scumleans are sham and voted
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #5) » Mon May 20, 2019 1:12 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 124, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 87, The Grand Sham wrote:If he does I would be happy to pull mine. Are you also voting with TTTT, Enigma?
But then immediately follows with this post implying the opposite.
im not sure what you mean by this post?
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #6) » Mon May 20, 2019 1:32 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 135, Eggs wrote:He's saying that Grand Sham voting TTTT thinking he's scum (because he voted a townie and scum vote townies) is towny from a new player perspective.

But then Grand Sham says that the scum read isn't real and the vote will therefore be pulled once TTTT unvotes i.e. it was purely a defensive vote.
thats what it seems like, but i still want to hear it from RCE. just felt like there was more meaning behind it.
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Mon May 20, 2019 1:38 am

Post by zeebu »

eggs, what do you think of salad?

in particular is last three posts 89 99 128
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #8) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:16 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 160, TTTT wrote:less than 4 days left
@voted
@zeebu
@salad
can you guys plz at least start talking about the two main wagons?
and now we have 3 people with 2 votes apiece if my count is right.

reading through alex's iso, i like the votes on him. agrees with the general consensus that eggs is a town read and then jumps on TTTT with reasoning of half random half unexplained reads. applying pressure seems appropriate.

as far as the other two wagons go

sham seems more bumbly than scummy. i'll reevaluate if need be, but he reminds me of my first game a little bit. awkward entrance and a bit clueless to the point of appearing scummy. i had a wagon built on myself immediately as well.

i have played 2 games with TTTT before this and we were both town in both. this post stuck out to me. both newbie games i have played with him so far had trouble getting off the ground from the start and i didnt remember him vocalizing this frustration quite so clearly.

in short, im ok with the sham wagon going away for now, i like the pressure building on alex and i am still undecided on TTTT
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #9) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:34 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 167, Eggs wrote:
In post 165, Saladman27 wrote:May I ask why, RC?
Will chat about my reasoning later. Gonna have to ask you to just mull it over in the mean time.

VOTE: Alexander
this is the first thing youve done that has struck me as odd. i get the alex vote but your response to salads question (to RCE) doesnt jive with your usual tone.
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #10) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:53 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 170, u r a person 2 wrote:What's the case on Alex? I have been paying less attention to this game than other games, so can just point me to a post if it exists
do you still think sham is scummy?
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #11) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:04 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 172, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 171, zeebu wrote:
In post 170, u r a person 2 wrote:What's the case on Alex? I have been paying less attention to this game than other games, so can just point me to a post if it exists
of course, lol
he reminds me of me my first game so i am now leaning town towards him
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #12) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:05 am

Post by zeebu »

what do you think of alex and TTTT?
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #13) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:18 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 176, u r a person 2 wrote:I have no opinion on Alex, mate. That's why I was asking for the case.

Also, it's not a great idea to use player a's meta to make a case on player b.

TTTT is probably town, but is good enough that I wouldn't catch him D1 if he wasn't.
well, i gave a short summary of my case on why i agree with the pressure on alex in 168. it boils down to him not saying all that much, jumping on the TTTT wagon with little to no reasoning and then when prodded falls back on agreeing that the two wagons are his biggest scum reads. it seems like a very contented way to look at the state of things and that he no longer feels the need to try and scum hunt.
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #14) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:21 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 175, Eggs wrote:
In post 95, RCEnigma wrote: Talk to me about the Zeebu read then.
I would like to add exhibits to the museum of Townreading Zeebu - now accepting patrons.

you're adorable. what do you think of voted's tunneling on you?
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #15) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:33 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 182, u r a person 2 wrote:Respectfully, I don't really feel that your argument for town!sham is compelling
that's fine
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #16) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:46 am

Post by zeebu »

when looking at the activity overview screen where you go to look at someone's iso, it would be really helpful if you could compare multiple people of your choosing.
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #17) » Tue May 21, 2019 6:12 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 190, u r a person 2 wrote:Display posts from previous: [ALL POSTS] Sort by [POST TIME] [ASCENDING] Go is not implemented yet.
Display posts by user: [ALL USERS] [ + ] Go is not implemented yet.

pick a user and then hit the [+] and add a second. You can do up to 3 slots at once
jackpot, thanks
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #18) » Tue May 21, 2019 6:46 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 187, TTTT wrote:
In post 173, zeebu wrote:
In post 172, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 171, zeebu wrote:
of course, lol
he reminds me of me my first game so i am now leaning town towards him
in what specific ways does he remind you of a young zeebs?
he came in without much of a grasp of these forum mechanics and strategy and whatnot. his entry was something like what he was used to in his games and he got jumped on for it being a scum tell with a wagon quickly forming. i did a similar thing in 1925 and didnt understand why suddenly i was on L-1 in a hurry. after it was explained a bit i didnt panic and started playing the game by trying to give reads and scum hunt.

i initially agreed with the scum read on sham but the way he's handled it made me rethink. i just see a newbie learning a bit more on how these forums work.

you were one of the few to townread me that game and im surprised you are so dead set on him in this one
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #19) » Tue May 21, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by zeebu »

Ok I woke up and had to pee because I drank a bunch while meal prepping and I checked in and this is all really interesting. I’m looking forward to looking at this in the morning when it’s not 1:30 am and I’m not mildly drunk. Good talk
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #20) » Tue May 21, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by zeebu »

Also now there’s a long drive contest on tv and this dude is wearing very patriotic pants
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #247 (isolation #21) » Wed May 22, 2019 6:33 am

Post by zeebu »

VOTE: voted

was bad. the entire post is filled with flawed logic. giving a pass to SEs and active players just because theyre more experienced and active is counterproductive. follows that up with a clumsy defense of alex. he seems to actually try and give a bit of analysis about sham but treats it as throwaway and doesnt elaborate. goes on to read and vote salad because of tone alone. also he spent the first several days doing nothing but tunneling eggs.
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #22) » Wed May 22, 2019 6:34 am

Post by zeebu »

l-2 on voted
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #23) » Wed May 22, 2019 9:09 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 270, Voted wrote:So you think that I am scum because:
1) I don't want to lynch SE day 1 (which is my meta, hence NAI)
2) That I picked active, scum hunting, towny player, basically worst lynch possible, thinking that I can make town (4 people) lynch him whisout giving any proofs expect wild accusations is much more probable that I just wanted to make a gambit with it.

1) that doesnt make any sense
2) its not that you picked on eggs, its that you spent all but the last day tunneling eggs even though it was clear long before that no one was following. then you admitted to doing it to try and get a reaction, which would have been fine had you played that card then moved on when it wasnt working. then you put a vote on salad which was unlikely to gain momentum since salad is being town read by many. that vote was counter to an already established wagon
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #24) » Wed May 22, 2019 10:00 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 276, TTTT wrote:@zeebs
why Voted over Alex?
you're SRing both slots right?
neither slot has done anything to convince me that they arent scum. the fact that voted has kept posting and its only reinforced my position on him is why i voted for him. alex stopped posting. i could have added intent but i went with what i have as a stronger read currently.
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #25) » Thu May 23, 2019 8:04 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 307, The Grand Sham wrote:That's not what I'm asking, URAP... I'm asking if anything thinks Alex and/or Voted would be a mislynch and why. Obviously anyone can be a mislynch, as you said, but I think it might be useful to read the why's behind the thinking.
who are you asking this to?
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #26) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:07 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 310, The Grand Sham wrote:I was asking everyone since everyone is voting for either Voted or Alex... except Alex and Voted.
im not trying to intentionally ignore your questions, im just not sure what youre asking. can you rephrase?
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #27) » Tue May 28, 2019 2:21 am

Post by zeebu »

VOTE: voted

L-1

though i am interested to hear the reasoning on TTTT's hammer without claim.
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #28) » Tue May 28, 2019 2:47 am

Post by zeebu »

In post 353, Eggs wrote:
In post 352, zeebu wrote: though i am interested to hear the reasoning on TTTT's hammer without claim.
Push TTTT on the basis it's kinda scummy, or just let it lie.
you arent the boss of me.

i wanted to know whether there was anything actually there or if it was mainly a product of time running out and stagnation
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #29) » Thu May 30, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by zeebu »

I’ve been waiting 2 days to say ‘what the shit sham?’
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #30) » Thu May 30, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by zeebu »

Throwin bows
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:29 am

Post by zeebu »

ok, i have a busy day at work ahead but just want to apologize up front for going mia for a while. something came up and i had to take off last friday and travel all weekend. i forgot about this. i'll read up as soon as i can
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:58 am

Post by zeebu »

well im posting now. its been a whirlwind of a few days. i apologize for the long delay, i probably should have done the v/la thing and didnt think of it.

i see that theres a roleclaim going on and im on the clock. let me read the last few pages then i'll likely jump in.
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:11 am

Post by zeebu »

im doc

eggs night one and that went well so i did it again
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:32 am

Post by zeebu »

RCE
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:08 am

Post by zeebu »

i protected eggs because he seemed like a night kill target. im not sure why i was targeted n1, though. i dont think i crumbed anywhere and if i did it wasnt intentional.
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:38 am

Post by zeebu »

eggs, if you are scum you have played a fantastic game.
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:48 am

Post by zeebu »

blargh!!!!
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:48 am

Post by zeebu »

that was my first scum game, i dont like it. bummer about getting blocked night 1 too. blah.
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:58 am

Post by zeebu »

yeah :(
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by zeebu »

In post 623, RadiantCowbells wrote:when I said scum was kind of obvious I thought it was Tttt + 1 townie who i will refuse to disclose for
reasons

so i wasn't exactly right and i'm glad i didn't commit to it publicly :shifty:
I’m just so wholesome
zeebu
zeebu
Goon
zeebu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by zeebu »

I have no idea why the text was so small