Newbie 1941 - Game over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:06 pm

Post by emps »

VOTE: teacher
you scare me

im doing fine i guess
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"making friends is dangerous emps. always be on guard." -the worst
"Children are sticky." -MaryJoLisa
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by emps »

Anyways im finally part of RVS fun!
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by emps »

Oh and another 4 SE game.

Thats... not fun?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by emps »

Have some questions for everyone

1. What kind of experience do you have with Mafia?

2. How did you find out/get into MafiaScum?

3. How do you scumread people?

4. How do you townread people?

5. How do you play as town?

6. How do you play as scum?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by emps »

In post 10, emps wrote:Have some questions for everyone

1. Not much really, a few games, thats it.

2. A friend got into it and i decided to check it out!

3. Mostly those who don't stand out, arent actively scumhunting, and sheep a lot. That or they go against the flow with no real reasoning behind it. I also use the 3rd and 4th vote on a wagon tactic sometimes (although i dont think 4th matters too much)

They just dont seem to have their own view on anything important really.

4. Actively pushing, giving reads, and reaction testing. Their reasoning and logic should be very outspoken and easy to see, or they go against the flow with real reasoning, making people considering a whole new viewpoint.

5. I dont have much experience, so not 100% certain about this, but i post a lot and try to form a townblock/find other townies. Especially early game, PoE is an incredibly strong tool, and i use it far more than straight up scumreading people.

6. Never rolled scum before, so uh yeah. I would go for a townlean or null most the game and kill some scumleans/nulls who are usually much more of a townleader in hopes of finding the PR. I would still post a lot, but sheep a bit. I would probably actively avoid being the third vote on a wagon on D1, but that probably applies for town!me as well.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by emps »

Btw for super new newbs

VT - Vanilla Townie

PR - Power Role

ML - Mislynch

TR - Town Read
TL - Town Lean
SL - Scum Lean
SR - Scum Read

PoE - Process of Elimination

NK - Night Kill

JK - Jailkeep

NAI - Non Alignment Indicitive

Sheeping - Following the crowd

Pocketing - synonym for buddying, which means making someone else think you're less of a threat by acting friendly or something of the sort.

WIFOM - Wine in Front of Me
Lets say something is the optimal play for town. But then scum does it to confuse town and if we ML then it might actually be better for scum.

Town!x - refers to "if x is town..."
For example, town!emps would post more

Scum!x - refers to "if x is scum"
For example, scum!emps would sheep more

Scum!x and town!x can, and usually will be paraphrased, because "if emps is scum would sheep more"
Makes like no sense
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by emps »

Also, if i missed anything, go on the wiki page for the glossary, as well as the acronyms page!
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by emps »

In post 12, cyrus62 wrote:1. What kind of experience do you have with Mafia? 2nd game

2. How did you find out/get into MafiaScum? i started playing mafi in real life when i was 12 and on the 12 i thought hey maybe i can play online so here i am

3. How do you scumread people? 2nd game so still learning this but i did do some reading on a game today and i hear thorse who panic when close to being lynch is scum

4. How do you townread people? those who don't panic and are just cool with stuff and dose not sheep people

5. How do you play as town? as town i try to be chill and relaxed and see who is who

6. How do you play as scum? i try to be chill and cool and relaxed
3. How do you scumread people who aren't close to lynch? Normally that only happens during RVS and to 1 or 2 people.

4. Town being "cool with stuff" and also not sheeping is contradictory. Plus town has to sheep most games, otherwise most days would be a No Lynch.

5 & 6. Why no differentiation between 5 and 6? Obviously you will try to act the same, but hwo do you think you will actually act as scum and as town?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by emps »

EBWOP : for 3 i meant that for d1 acumreads, how would you scumread basically like anyone?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by emps »

Oh yeah i missed EBWOP and PEdit

EBWOP = Edit by Way of Post

It basically means you worded something poorly and you are correcting said poor wording

PEdit : Post Edit

Exactly how it sounds.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by emps »

In post 13, cyrus62 wrote:thought restating your questions would look cool does it?
No not really just makes it confusing

Pls either quote it

Or just like type with a diff color
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by emps »

Oh yeah i missed ISO as well

ISO : Isolation

Basically you only see that person's posts. You can do so at the bottom of the page or click next to the date/time/post# on the thing that says ISO

For example, if i did so right now, i wouldnt be able to see cyrus's posts, nor the mod's(xtoxm)
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by emps »

Also, im putting the acronyms out there assuming that everyone has read the mod's posts.
Dont just skim. If you dont understand something, feel free to ask us (fellow players) or PM the mod!
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by emps »

In post 16, emps wrote:
In post 12, cyrus62 wrote:1. What kind of experience do you have with Mafia? 2nd game

2. How did you find out/get into MafiaScum? i started playing mafi in real life when i was 12 and on the 12 i thought hey maybe i can play online so here i am

3. How do you scumread people? 2nd game so still learning this but i did do some reading on a game today and i hear thorse who panic when close to being lynch is scum

4. How do you townread people? those who don't panic and are just cool with stuff and dose not sheep people

5. How do you play as town? as town i try to be chill and relaxed and see who is who

6. How do you play as scum? i try to be chill and cool and relaxed
3. How do you scumread people who aren't close to lynch? Normally that only happens during RVS and to 1 or 2 people.

4. Town being "cool with stuff" and also not sheeping is contradictory. Plus town has to sheep most games, otherwise most days would be a No Lynch.

5 & 6. Why no differentiation between 5 and 6? Obviously you will try to act the same, but hwo do you think you will actually act as scum and as town?
Cyrus why did you ignore my questions?

Did you simply not see them?

Anyways pls answer them
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by emps »

Whats fishing?

Also the answers to 5 and 6 dont have to be 100% accurate for newbs seeing as we dont have much to base it off of. Just give me your thoufhts where you might play even slightly dirrently as scum.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by emps »

In post 25, cyrus62 wrote:i see i missed a question so here when i said sheeping i mean either scum will quick hammer to end the day fast or jump on a wargon when its at 3 to hope for a quick hammer
Thats not what sheeping means.

If scum quick hammers, they are sure to be lynched next day.

1 townie for 1 scum is a very good trade.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by emps »

Also why not mention 4th vote?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:43 pm

Post by emps »

For benefit of newbs

Quick hammer : hammering without giving intent, or enough time for the person to claim to cause a quick EoD or even win the game (at LyLo- see mod post for LyLo)

Wagon - someone getting votes on them

Basically lets say jimmy is at 4 votes or L-1(see mod post for L-x)
Then someone says, "hey i really dont like this jimmy wagon" meaning they dont like the votes on jimmy and dont see a good reason to lynch/they believe there is scum on the wagon (aka scum is voting jimmy)

A wagon is generally 3 or 4 votes D1.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by emps »

In post 29, cyrus62 wrote:i guse if i was scum i really would want to try to to act the same way as i do as town im just saying would i fly under the radar like that
Im askingm what do you think wouldnt make uou fly under the radar? Town!cyrus should have no issue with answering this question.
In post 31, cyrus62 wrote:the 4th vote is what i meant because scum would do that and hope that some one will hammer and then say they quick hammer d and make town look bad as to hope to get the town lynched the next day
No sensible town would quick hammer, and no sensible scum would quick hammer(except for LyLo) but D1 aint LyLo pal.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by emps »

Also, 3rd vote is considered more sus i think
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by emps »

Also i dont like cyrus rn id love some better answers

VOTE: cyrus
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by emps »

Thats not a good way to find scum. We dont know whos town and who isnt, so it could be an innocent mislynch.

Its kinda obvious all scum would sheep at least somewhat.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by emps »

In post 37, cyrus62 wrote:like i said 2nd game so i don't know much mate i would have to role scum once for me to know how i would act as such lo but maybe i can answer your question with how i act in real life ln real life i try to get to day two then i make a pr clam and say i scouted so and so and they are scum and see if i couldn't get the pr to out them self's for my partner then i ask the doc to save me and off my self and make it look like scum try to kill me then i out my partner which i know is scum and make town think i really am the cop.
RL mafia really doesnt carry over to Forum Mafia.

However, in the newbie setup, we have a 1/9th chance of having cop/doc. Plus you are almost certain to be CCed (Counter Claimed-should be in mod post)

I want indicitive things. Guesses really, even if youve never rolled scum. What do you think would be different about your post style/post count/tone/reads/sheeping/pocketing? Answer as many as you can.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by emps »

In post 38, cyrus62 wrote:oh you was asking how i would find scum i try to look for who is busing who and who is quick to vote besides the rvs and who post useless stuff and who is'nt looking for scum but just dodging questions to dodge questions and who panics the most
How would you know whos busing? You dont know both scum, plus, if someone busses, there are generally town on that wagon as well, so how would you differentiate town voting their scumread from scum bussing their scumbuddy?

For the benefit of newbs - bussing is when, lets say someones scumbuddy is being pushed. When you bus its when they hop on the wagon as well and maybe even give a few reasons why their scumbuddy is scum.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by emps »

Oh yeah, also what are everyones timezones/regular posting hours?

Mine are UTC+7 (i think maybe UTC+8)
Im on V/LA (vacation/limited access)
So expect them to vary
But i can probs post every morning and evening/night at least
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:30 pm

Post by emps »

In post 41, cyrus62 wrote:im getting confused quickly okay i am answering the best i can mate . maybe i should state this is my 2nd forum game completely so i aniit to sure how to find scum yet k. i guise i would try to pocket people and bus more town read more scum read more and town lean more as to try to throw others off but maybe i wouldn't post much maybe i would wait hours and post only after every one else try to draw as little attention to my self as i could,
so, pocketing, focused on staying a TL not anything else, and lurk?

You really dont seem like the type of guy to lurk as either alignment.

If you lurked as scum itd be a dead giveaway seeing as how much you post

Also you keep mentioning that this is your second game. Im asking multiple first timers to answer the same exact questions, and i do not want basically the same answer for 5 and 6 from them either.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by emps »

I dont need to tell the mod, I have the V/LA tag next to my name. Plus, most prods are based on the activity overview, right underneath the page counter thjngy, and if you check that it will say i am V/LA
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by emps »

Oh yeah ur UTC-4 btw
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:39 pm

Post by emps »

In post 47, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 43, emps wrote:
In post 41, cyrus62 wrote:im getting confused quickly okay i am answering the best i can mate . maybe i should state this is my 2nd forum game completely so i aniit to sure how to find scum yet k. i guise i would try to pocket people and bus more town read more scum read more and town lean more as to try to throw others off but maybe i wouldn't post much maybe i would wait hours and post only after every one else try to draw as little attention to my self as i could,

Also you keep mentioning that this is your second game. Im asking multiple first timers to answer the same exact questions, and i do not want basically the same answer for 5 and 6 from them either.

yes you got it
What did i get? The fact that, odds are you lied about you probably lurking as scum?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by emps »

Wow 60 and 40 right off the bat? What a strong investment! Especially towards someone who hasnt even posted yet!

Uh

I bet 10 coins that wagonomics is town
I bet 10 coins cyrus is town
I bet 10 coins teacher is town
I bet 10 coins NaCL is town
I bet 10 coins that RedFlavor is town
I bet 10 coins that emps is town
I bet 10 coins that Jackal is town

Huzzah! Guaranteed money! For I have cheated the system!

Pls dont hurt me wagonomics
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by emps »

I think i like this economy.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #31) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:31 pm

Post by emps »

Also rip the 2 people whose names i forgot lol i was too lazy to go back and check
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #32) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by emps »

Ok uh add holdengolden and kanifee to the town list 10 coins each

Wait
Did i find the scumteam? Pg3 solve?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #33) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by emps »

Also rip holdengolden forever forgotten :(
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by emps »

Wait but who does the wagonomics system is wagonomics dies

NEVER LYNCH WAGONOMICS

Withdraw all investments

Invest 69 coins into Wagonomics - Town
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:37 pm

Post by emps »

Uh wagonomics see pg1 for the questions

But we all know wagonomics is a universal TR rn

If we wasnt town might lynch him

And thatd be an issue.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #36) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:38 pm

Post by emps »

Pedit: If he wasnt, town might lynch him
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:41 pm

Post by emps »

Quoting just so people see
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:44 pm

Post by emps »

Did you guys die? Are you guys ok? Its been like 10 minutes my palms are already sweaty
Moms spaghetti
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:50 pm

Post by emps »

Ok cool
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by emps »

Pedit: lmao i pagetopped with that
Glad you guys are alive
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by emps »

Hey, NaCL have you heard of WIFOM?

It means Wine in Front of me, where someone does something suboptimal in hopes of mindgaming someone
You cant read people purely based off of actions.anyways some sort of reason you voted me? From what i can tell its a tonal read which directly contradicts 3 and 4.
For 5 and 6, any real differences between them other than faking?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:03 pm

Post by emps »

Also just noticed

Newb!scum greeting

Gettem boyssss

VOTE: NaCL
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:04 pm

Post by emps »

Yes you can.

You can change investments at any time!
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:04 pm

Post by emps »

Its the power of wagonomics!
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:18 pm

Post by emps »

In post 88, NaCl wrote:
In post 80, emps wrote:Hey, NaCL have you heard of WIFOM?

It means Wine in Front of me, where someone does something suboptimal in hopes of mindgaming someone
You cant read people purely based off of actions.anyways some sort of reason you voted me? From what i can tell its a tonal read which directly contradicts 3 and 4.
For 5 and 6, any real differences between them other than faking?

Yeah, I did say mostly for that. It's how I like to approach the game, but with how few people have posted so far I don't really have anyone I think is town. And you've posted a lot, but I find your posts to mostly be sort of empty and meaningless. Like you're trying to appear useful.

So I'll ask you, what did you want to gain from those questions?

As for 5 and 6, I'm finding it a bit hard to answer that, really. It's been a long time since I've played. Still, I think I'm more likely to sheep my townreads as town than I am as scum, and I'm more careful and hesitant with voting as scum.
Its RVS. What most people are trying to get are reactions. Main guy ive gotten reactions from is you. So its proving useful so far isnt it?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by emps »

In post 90, cyrus62 wrote:although emps you do realize you changed your vote 3 times in 4 pages so i may unvote and just not cast another for a bit
Its RVS lol

I voted you to try to pressure you into giving me a better answer to 5 and 6.

Im voting NaCL mainly on that Newb!Scum greeting
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by emps »

In post 89, cyrus62 wrote:UNVOTE: RedFlavor VOTE: NaCL for trying to pocket me
That.... was not a pocket attempt?
It was asking you, the person who got pressured the most due to my questions, what you thought of them. Its a genuine question, but i thinj its NAI
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by emps »

Also, i post a lot. Like a lot, a lot. Check my answers to my own questions.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by emps »

Also, due note that cyrus is also posting a lot. We are pretty much the only contributers/posters right now other than ur greeting and the answers to my questions.

Pedit : Also isnt it like 6-7 am?

Shouldnt you have slept like... before this?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:25 pm

Post by emps »

Pedit2 : do note, not due note im dumb
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by emps »

Oh woopsies

Whens the next wagonomics thingy coming?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by emps »

In post 59, Wagonomics wrote:Yeah theoretically I should change the returns for town and scum since town should have a higher return rate overall. Still working out some bits of the system.

Oh yeah and you can't bet on yourself since that would be taking the fun out of it

I like Cyrus and Emps for town though. So I'm going to Invest 30 coins on emps and 40 into cyrus

@emps can I ask why you didn't invest in kaniffee?

WAGONS
V
A
L
U
E
INVESTOR
Jackal711 - Scum
Wagonomics
RedFlavor - Scum
Cyrus
NaCL - Scum
Cyrus
Emps - Town
Cyrus
Emps - Town
Wagonomics
Cyrus - Town
Wagonomics
Wagonomics
emps
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by emps »

Tried to update the thingy, accidentally left it in quotes
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:50 pm

Post by emps »

WAGONS
V
A
L
U
E
INVESTOR
Jackal711 - Scum
Wagonomics
RedFlavor - Scum
Cyrus
NaCL - Scum
Cyrus
Emps - Town
Cyrus
Emps - Town
Wagonomics
Cyrus - Town
Wagonomics
Wagonomics - Town
emps
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by emps »

There we go, much better.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #56) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:31 am

Post by emps »

In post 105, HoldenGolden wrote:

There better be a chance to win a Amazon gift card after this survey. Especially since I just woke up and there is already 4 pages of game thread.

1. First game of forum mafia. Have played TOS (town of Salem) extensively, though 90% of the time, that's just a shit fest.

2. Was looking for less bullshit mafia and friend told me about this site.

3+4, by using guides that are probably outdated. I think however that I have a soild understanding of what counts as town motivation for posting versus scum. That to me is more important to find than feel based reads. Can scum mimic town behavior? Well yes no shit. But eventually they are going to have to act if they are going to when and that will expose it. I hope.

5+6, am I scum? Am I town? Prehaps I'm a serial killer this game.
You are neither scum nor town, i am RAS, and RAS knows all. filthy jester.

Jokes aside, actual answer to 5 and 6 please?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #57) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:34 am

Post by emps »

In post 106, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 65, Wagonomics wrote:Oh snap how did I miscount and not see Holden LOL
For shame! I get screwed over in real life economics, and now virtual ones too?

100 wagocoins that you are dead by day one for your mistake!

VOTE: Wagonomics
Wait these are virtual economics?
Getting wagoncoins is like mining BitCoins. Incredibly hard, and incredibly rewarding. Dont you dare insult wagoncoins ever again or you shall meet the gallows
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:36 am

Post by emps »

In post 109, teacher wrote:Yea, I’m mobile Posting so not going to answer the Questions.

The only player I’m familiar With on this list is emps. I think He is town. So VOTE: emps

I’m Just Kidding - I have a tendency to RvS the players On the list I’m familiar with, but Already have a lean there.

I don’t like the wagonomics Schlick because I think It distracts from Hunting. I am Confident without meta that it is NAI. I’m not going to be Playing however.

UNVOTE: til I get a chance to actually read the pages I slept through.
What do you mean you arent going to be "playing"?
It is not a game you filthy cretin
Tis a lifestyle
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:40 am

Post by emps »

Ok so reasons i dont have an avi

Im lazy
Idk what to put as my avi
Im too lazy to think of what to put as my avi

Ok thats about it

PEdit: am i doing this right now? Sorry newbies for maybe confusing you guys.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:43 am

Post by emps »

Uh both sound hilarious so... hell yeah!
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:46 am

Post by emps »

Woaj mods and prods rhyme
Idk why but i feel like i need to point it out
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:49 am

Post by emps »

In post 121, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 109, teacher wrote: I don’t like the wagonomics Schlick because I think It distracts from Hunting. I am Confident without meta that it is NAI. I’m not going to be Playing however.
Nah I found scum if he doesnt credit me 10 extra coins. System works.
Is this a bribery?
Or a blackmailery?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:52 am

Post by emps »

In post 112, HoldenGolden wrote:@Emps, Can you explain the Newb!mafia greet by Salty boy for me? I dont see what your seeing there.

Off the cuff, I actually like his first post followed up by his explanation on you. The early serious vote seems a genuine attempt to prod alignment info out of emps(you) instead of being a random vote to fit in. Not that I find it particularly correct.
Woopsie missed this my b.
Anyways the newb!scum meta tell has ariund an 80% chance of being correct
Ill tell you what it is once every newb checks in
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:53 am

Post by emps »

In post 126, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 123, emps wrote:
In post 121, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 109, teacher wrote: I don’t like the wagonomics Schlick because I think It distracts from Hunting. I am Confident without meta that it is NAI. I’m not going to be Playing however.
Nah I found scum if he doesnt credit me 10 extra coins. System works.
Is this a bribery?
Or a blackmailery?
Worse,
Capitalism
O shet
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:54 am

Post by emps »

In post 127, emps wrote:
In post 112, HoldenGolden wrote:@Emps, Can you explain the Newb!mafia greet by Salty boy for me? I dont see what your seeing there.

Off the cuff, I actually like his first post followed up by his explanation on you. The early serious vote seems a genuine attempt to prod alignment info out of emps(you) instead of being a random vote to fit in. Not that I find it particularly correct.
Woopsie missed this my b.
Anyways the newb!scum meta tell has ariund an 80% chance of being correct
Ill tell you what it is once every newb checks in
Also, random votes are to prod alignment lol thats kinda the point
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:57 am

Post by emps »

Oh and it appears everyone left me again :(
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:04 am

Post by emps »

In post 133, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 129, teacher wrote:Sorry, I realized after the Fact that two of my ketchup posts had Already been explained/answered.

Alright I’m up to speed. Very soft leans from a speed Read:
Town: emps, Cyrus
Scum: NaCl
What do you make of Satly boy's explaintion for his vote?
Um. Id say its NAI

Mainly voting him off the newb!scum thingy
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:46 am

Post by emps »

You see, the questions cause discussion. Cyrus is right, its sorta like an icebreaker. You see this discussion we're having right now? Thats mainly because i asked those questions. Also my posts are memey because its... RVS. The stage where literally everyone memes. I wouldnt point something like that out past RVS, sometimes not even during RVS.

I cant answer the thing about 4 SEs due to ongoing games.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:50 am

Post by emps »

How is 120 something with mafia intent

I think its just memeing

Although probs bias coming from me lol
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:50 am

Post by emps »

Also pls dont all caps my name

Id prefer Emps or emps ty

Idk why but it peeves me
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:59 am

Post by emps »

Wait Holden, how are you able to post in this game? I thought only people in the game can actually post...
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:04 am

Post by emps »

In post 141, NaCl wrote:I don't think it has intent to confuse. I think it could be an attempt to appear to be contributing.

Emps, did you get anything out of the ANSWERS to your questions? Not the discussion around them, but specifically the answers?
Well, my main TLs would probably come from good answers to my questions. It could also really help late game.

Plus, the main point of the questions was to try to stir conversation. Plenty of people have a meta to ask questions at the start of the game to stir conversation. But as wagon said, meta tells aren't very useful in newbie games.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:09 am

Post by emps »

EBWOP : not meta tells, meta reads.

Not like the newb!Scum meta I mentioned, but like a player's meta. Like playing more seriously as scum
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:12 am

Post by emps »

[quote="In post 145,
In post 143, emps wrote:Wait Holden, how are you able to post in this game? I thought only people in the game can actually post...
Ha Ha Ha

Give me 10 wagnocoins right now for making a crappy joke Pimppy Emppy, or else you will also be forever scum.[/quote]
I'm the one making the crappy joke?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:13 am

Post by emps »

Woops how'd I mess up the formatting
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:14 am

Post by emps »

I want to hear from the rest of the guys first, then post my TLs and reasoning. Anyways I Gtg for now.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:20 am

Post by emps »

sup boutta go to sleep so uhm wont be on for a bit

NaCl

i agree with you on the weak TL on cyrus, but what made you think weak TL?

The reasons you gave were mostly taking ever so slightly scummy things and say "hey these are NAI"

what are the reasons you townlean cyrus? not why you dont SL him.

holden. let me just say, no.

ive said before, wagoncoins are a way of life, am i simply and absolutely refuse to give even a single one up.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:21 am

Post by emps »

EBWOP : and i simply, not am i simply
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:22 am

Post by emps »

anyways gn
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:31 am

Post by emps »

In post 159, teacher wrote: I think emps has some OCD/addiction issues with websites generally.
uhmmmmm

you heard nothing

for real though, like ive always got that one thing im just like completely like addicted to i guess

as long as i have time for RL its fine i guess?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:35 am

Post by emps »

I have only one serious read based on what's happened so far (which has mostly been RVS and discussion of the questions emps posted and the answers that have been posted to them). As it is a slight scumread, I will place my vote there for now.
how do you already have a scumread from that?
what part of the questions/discussion do you not like?

VOTE: emps
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:37 am

Post by emps »

wait no that was not supposed to be a self-vote i failed to quote Jackal

UNVOTE:
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:38 am

Post by emps »

scumlean is weaker than before but its something

awaiting jackal's reasoning

also everyone has answered the questions so uh ill give my PoE for NaCl i guess
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:58 am

Post by emps »

emps' very very weak D1 RVS PoE for reasons i guess

Weak Townleans :
cyrus - the slight paranoia from people trying to "pocket" him feels very natural and the responses to my questions when pressured felt fine.
teacher - the way he caught up and actively responded to everything felt townie, while everyone else only felt the need to complain about 7 pages and then answer my questions.
HoldenGolden - he tries to bring up conversation by asking questions directly targeted(big difference from my questions) at people, as well as see both sides of the coin, and that feels townie to me.
Null :
Wagonomics - not much other than the majestic wagoncoins; responses to my questions felt mediocre, but i felt no need to pressure
Jackal - awaiting reasons for scumreading me this early
Kanifee - not much to go off of, answers to 5 and 6 feel off but thats really it
Scumlean :
NaCl - literaly just the newb!scum greeting right now.

time to teach you guys the newb!scum meta i guess

its when they greet someone.
like for some reason it seriously works.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:04 am

Post by emps »

wait i completeley forgot redflavor

add them to the null pile

reasoning :

not much other than the response to my question

sry
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:33 am

Post by emps »

In post 181, NaCl wrote:@Emps

When I was looking for your thought process, I didn't really mean your reads. I wanted to know how people answering those questions was going to help you get info on who you think is town/scum. I generally saw 1 as okay background information, but I don't see how 2-6 were useful for sorting out people's alignments.
well, main person ive sorted based off the questions is cyrus.

the questions alone dont help but some pressure aftwerwards will.

1 and 2 are mainly just flavor questions, mostly for us newbs.

3 and 4 are to get a basic grasp of how they TR/SR to point out any contradictions to what they said in the future

5 and 6 are to detect how open you are about the differences in you town/scum play. i thought more people would be open about that but it seems not.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:35 am

Post by emps »

In post 187, cyrus62 wrote:wonders if i have to pick on you to talk red game will grow cold if only emps talks
what

whats a cold game

why will the game become cold if i talk

is this a cold game right now

has my whole life been a cold game?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:37 am

Post by emps »

holy hell that ghost thingy looks cool

but am i that edgy?

the answer is yes.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:41 am

Post by emps »

okay so some guy is playing music very loudly rn

its not even 7 am pls

what is that one archetype?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:47 am

Post by emps »

yay! thanks wagonomics

speaking of the wagoncoins thingy

no new investments for anyone? really?

anyways for town : 5 for teacher, holden, and cyrus

16 coins leftover for me

Pedit : feel like we should still pressure him, also rn im seeing him as more null
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #91) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:49 am

Post by emps »

im going to go update the wagonomics table now

pedit : rip
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #92) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:51 am

Post by emps »

WAGONS
V
A
L
U
E
INVESTOR
Jackal711 - Scum
Wagonomics
RedFlavor - Scum
Cyrus
NaCL - Scum
Cyrus
Emps - Town
Cyrus
Emps - Town
Wagonomics
Cyrus - Town
Wagonomics
Wagonomics - Town
emps

[row][cell]Cyrus - Town[/cell][cell]
[/cell][cell]
emps
[/cell][/row][/table]
[row][cell]teacher - Town[/cell][cell]
[/cell][cell]
emps
[/cell][/row][/table]
[row][cell]Holden - Town[/cell][cell]
[/cell][cell]
emps
[/cell][/row][/table]
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #93) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:52 am

Post by emps »

uhm
woops?
wagonomics teach me ur ways
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:53 am

Post by emps »

In post 200, HoldenGolden wrote:THATS the "scum!newbie tell"?

I'm fully and extensively disappointed.
honestly, when i first heard about it i was like

"this is total and utter bs why is this a thing"
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #95) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:54 am

Post by emps »

WAGONS
V
A
L
U
E
INVESTOR
Jackal711 - Scum
Wagonomics
RedFlavor - Scum
Cyrus
NaCL - Scum
Cyrus
Emps - Town
Cyrus
Emps - Town
Wagonomics
Cyrus - Town
Wagonomics
Wagonomics - Town
emps
Cyrus - Town
emps
teacher - Town
emps
Holden - Town
emps
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #96) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:55 am

Post by emps »

but doesnt every RQS seem townie motivated? i havent seen one that didnt seem townie motivated...

would love a link to a game or smth.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #97) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:59 am

Post by emps »

why does the fact that im on V/LA really matter?

also TRing already? dont like that
uh im gonna update the table now

pedit : wtf
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #98) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:59 am

Post by emps »

also, vanilla & dog
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #99) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by emps »

In post 220, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 206, emps wrote:
In post 200, HoldenGolden wrote:THATS the "scum!newbie tell"?

I'm fully and extensively disappointed.
honestly, when i first heard about it i was like

"this is total and utter bs why is this a thing"
It really honestly does because that probably is utter horseshit.

Anyways, about your list post.

So you have not found any other scummy things from other players at all? Nothing tonal stands out to you?
lmao its been a meta tell for a while i honestly dont know why

uh jackal's post feels weird so does kanifee's but im really keeping it as null until they respond

jackal could just be bias from me though/
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #100) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by emps »

you guys already have a towncore?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #101) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by emps »

wait whoever loses cant get more wagoncoins

this is a shitty bet make it 99 coins so you have a chance
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #102) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by emps »

ouchie wagonomics dies early

but never lynched D1

can he continue his victory(?) streak?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #103) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by emps »

In post 230, cyrus62 wrote:realy wondering how emps and wagon guy are helping find scum all i see is post after post of non since getting tired of it give others a chance to talk so i can read them mate.
anddd now i see the towncore.

its out of RVS i think so we should stop fucking around.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #104) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by emps »

In post 233, Wagonomics wrote:I have yet to win a single game on this account actually, although No Deadlines had a slightly scum-sided setup, but more because on this account I don't tend to beat dumb town into submission and play a lot more passively lol. My solve in No Deadlines was pretty good, I caught mastina in the lynched day 2 game but lost the 1v1 because town quickhammered me. My killed n1 game was more non-informational because I bit into too much mislynchbait and accidentally townread a scum due to a compelling fakeclaim so I'm not always right after I'm dead though.
i have yet to lose a single game on this account actually. check my sig im not lying
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #105) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by emps »

huh everyone was too intimidated by my flex.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by emps »

lmao makes wagonomics scum case, doesnt even move vote.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by emps »

also ouchie was i just threatened to have my mouth duct taped?

i can still type yknow
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by emps »

In post 243, NaCl wrote:Ooh, I like this.

Hey, Wagonomics. What exactly is the purpose behind your minigame? Is this just something you're doing for fun, or is there some kind of goal behind it?

pedit: His vote's on Wagonomics, I think.
oh it is, i thought it was on you. who else was voting you again?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by emps »

In post 245, emps wrote:
In post 243, NaCl wrote:Ooh, I like this.

Hey, Wagonomics. What exactly is the purpose behind your minigame? Is this just something you're doing for fun, or is there some kind of goal behind it?

pedit: His vote's on Wagonomics, I think.
oh it is, i thought it was on you. who else was voting you again?
nvm found it it was cyrus
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by emps »

UNVOTE:
NaCl is a very weak townlean from me rn

reread the posts questioning me during RQS stage

they seem very townie to me
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by emps »

In post 247, RedFlavor wrote:Holden, is this your first game of FM?
yeah they said they played ToS though
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #112) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by emps »

In post 252, NaCl wrote:Town of Salem, also known as cancer (It's actually like an online mafia game where everyone? is a PR and days last 10 minutes).
they dont actually last 10 minutes.

they last like 5 lol

its 11-4 setup

literally everyone is PR

you can even revive people
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #113) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by emps »

In post 256, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 243, NaCl wrote:What exactly is the purpose behind your minigame? Is this just something you're doing for fun, or is there some kind of goal behind it?
Both. It helps me keep track of my reads, does a better job of explaining the strength of my reads than just a normal colored list, but the most important thing is that it's fun for me and adds an extra incentive to sorting outside of just votes. Otherwise it's too easy to get caught up in the ego of being the one driving the lynch or not, which is a big part of mafia for some people.
wait what we were supposed to take it seriously?

might want to withdraw my investment of 69 coins on town!wagonomics lol

change cyrus to 20 coins
teacher to 10
NaCl to 5
Holden to 10(almost forgot about you again sorry buddy)
all for town btw
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by emps »

uh

pls dont hurt me ill stop posting i swear

for like the next 5 mins sound good?

then ill spam again.

pedit : thats a medium grade townread?

also see my PoE.

no one else felt inclined to catch up and actively respond to like the first 7 pages of the game other than teacher.
that feels townie to me.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by emps »

In post 267, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 264, cyrus62 wrote:i have another reason to pick on red they joind in my birth day insted of getting drunk. lol .... post blocked by emps again will use rope to tie his hands lol.
Wut?
to recap you joined mafiascum on his birthday, something about being drunk idk either, and hes threatening me :(
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by emps »

In post 268, cyrus62 wrote:holdem feels kinda scummy to me pointing fingers.. post blocked by red gives red wet willy my birth day july 27 1987
pointing the FoS isnt necessarily scummy

FoS - Finger of Suspicion
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by emps »

nvm not FoS i keep forgetting hes voting wagonomics
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by emps »

also time to give redflavor a title called red wet willy lmao
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by emps »

Holden are you serious about the wagonomics wagon or is this just for the sweet, sweet wagoncoins?

i think the recent ones from cyrus is just him trying to tell me to stfu and stop cluttering the thread.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by emps »

FoS is calling someone out as scummy and then not voting them

i forgot you voted wagonomics so i just said that it was a FoS
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by emps »

proper phrasing is

so do you think scum!emps and scum!cyrus?

also i dont think he sees me as scum?

but he sees cyrus' hesitation to SL me
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by emps »

i honestly think cyrus is town tho

also chang ecyrus from 20 - town
to 15 - town

i realized his hesitancy, could just be something he does, but town is usually more open
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by emps »

In post 286, HoldenGolden wrote:UNVOTE: wagonomicsVOTE: Cyrus62
Nothing wrong with pressuring your scum buddy, right wagonomics?
In post 279, emps wrote:Holden are you serious about the wagonomics wagon or is this just for the sweet, sweet wagoncoins?

i think the recent ones from cyrus is just him trying to tell me to stfu and stop cluttering the thread.
He made his lynch personal.

My point with Cyrus is that it looks like he is feeling out a lynch for you. His posts keep bringing you up while maintaining suspicions, yet, that's all they do. At least to me that feels scummy
its scummy, yes, but imo, not enough to offset his towniness beforehand.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by emps »

wait why was i SLed/SRed due to you thinking wagonomics is scum?

what part of assocciation is there
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by emps »

In post 290, cyrus62 wrote:alll i am saying in regards to emps is i dont see how his post help us find scum and that is'nt very town like feels more like he rather joke around then to look for scum.

also im getting in a mood thanks to this beth stuff.
didnt my posts get us out of RQS/RVS?

which is helpful?

most people meme during RVS until someone makes a legitimate accusation/slips up
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by emps »

In post 294, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 292, emps wrote:wait why was i SLed/SRed due to you thinking wagonomics is scum?

what part of assocciation is there
Talking the piss because you didnt give me those 10 coins.
i bet 10 coins on town!you

so if u turn out to be town...

ill give you those 10 coins i guess?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by emps »

In post 296, cyrus62 wrote:ok gets a rope and starts getting it ready for me lol go ahead mate i anit scared to be lynchd .
why not? every alignment should be scared of lynch, especially D1.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by emps »

plus, you keep jokingly(i hope) threatining to tie my hands up, instead of making a actual genuine case for town!cyrus
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by emps »

he like plays super defensively and dodges all the questions until pressured to answer them and then proceeds to say "im not scared of being lynched"
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by emps »

honestly change my 10 on town!cyrus to 5 on scum!cyrus
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #131) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by emps »

also VOTE: cyrus
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #132) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by emps »

In post 305, RedFlavor wrote:Cyrus is town.
reasoning?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #133) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by emps »

In post 306, cyrus62 wrote:im getting a idea from emps on how he reacts to me saying he might be scum . but now im getting a diffent feeling on holdem ... most of my lean on emps was me trying to get him to be quite since he post every 4 seconds i dont have time to think or read.
fine, fine ill shut up for like 15 mins give you time to catch up.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #134) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by emps »

"emps isnt doing anything to help town just making jokes"

i was joking during RVS

if you think jokes are scummy, especially during the memiest stage of the game, which is known for jokes, you should be pointing out everyone else that joked.

plus, i got us out of RVS and got some real discussion going. if getting discussion going isnt townie in ur eyes... idk what to tell you. not getting discussion going is a good way to let scum lurk and lose the game for town.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #135) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by emps »

In post 309, cyrus62 wrote:i cant post a defense if no one quits posting every 10 seconds so i anit going to bother to try so do as you wish.
really? if you cant, marathon games could help. plenty of gmes have some moments of action where multiple people are on and its just a spam fest and its hard to keep up. we gave you a long enough time to defend yourself , and you didnt even use up 10 minutes, for a very weak defense.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #136) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by emps »

In post 316, cyrus62 wrote:look reason for not being scared is this 7 to 2 75% chance at winning over scums 50% chance so with that said not going to panic but play it cool
wait what

how does town have a 75% chance of winning
and mafia a 50% chance

is there a third party with a -25% chance of winning?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #137) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by emps »

just realaized, cyrus is OMGUSing

for newbies - OMGUS = Oh My God You Suck

basically, someone gets voted/pushed

immediately calls the person doing so scummy without much real evidence backing it.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #138) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by emps »

also, the "having a way to back out of it" part feels scummy. it was like page 7. nobody really cares that much if your page 7 read was wrong. it feels like scum paranoia.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #139) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by emps »

going to build a town!cyrus and scum!cyrus case real fast hol up
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #140) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by emps »

In post 38, cyrus62 wrote:oh you was asking how i would find scum i try to look for who is busing who and who is quick to vote besides the rvs and who post useless stuff and who is'nt looking for scum but just dodging questions to dodge questions and who panics the most
just realized

he dodged multiple questions

huh
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #141) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by emps »

Spoiler: cyrus cases(this is like mostly scum will do some town ones later
In post 44, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 42, emps wrote:Oh yeah, also what are everyones timezones/regular posting hours?

Mine are UTC+7 (i think maybe UTC+8)
Im on V/LA (vacation/limited access)
So expect them to vary
But i can probs post every morning and evening/night at least
did you remember to tell the mod your on v/la

im not to sure my time zone but its 4 30 am now i post when ever day noon night when ever i can

well i always find honesty is the best policy unless i have something to hide for example i would have lied at least once if i was scum lol i thought i gave diffent answers already
this is a suggestion of Lynch All Liars, where you, well, lynch all liars. ill probs pull a few posts of him contradiciting himself later on here
In post 43, emps wrote:

yes you got it
yes you got it is very vague, and he only responded once i asked him to clarify. I made 3 points that couldve been "gotten"
In post 51, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 49, emps wrote:
In post 43, emps wrote:

yes you got it
What did i get? The fact that, odds are you lied about you probably lurking as scum?
i said how i would play as scum i would lurk and try to pocket more and give more reads so cant come up with a better answer then i did any way .
There is no way you would lurk as scum, it'd be a dead giveaway. cant say why due to ongoing games.
In post 55, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 53, Wagonomics wrote:Alright let's walk you guys through this. You may think that we're playing mafia, but I'm playing Wagonomics. I want to have the most WAGONCOINS at the end of the game!

At the START of the game, everyone gets 100 Wagoncoins. You have 100 wagoncoins! And you have 100 wagoncoins! Everyone has 100 wagoncoins!

From there, there are two uses of wagoncoins. You can either choose to INVEST in a wagon. You may put your wagon coins into that wagon and if the slot flips RED, you will get double your investment back! Huzzah!

Or you can choose to ACCEPT a bet.

For example, here is an opening BET

I bet 50 Coins that Wagononomics will NOT be alive on day 3

Now that I have offered the best, anyone can choose to accept the bet! Put up your own 50 wagon coins if you think I WILL be alive on day 3!

Note that while investments can be SOLD at any time, BETS cannot be cancelled once made!

I will also start an initial INVESTMENT
VOTE: Jackal711

Since this is a RANDOM investment, I am only INVESTING
5 wagoncoins
this sounds like fun ok i bet 60 that red is scum and 40 that emps is town ps i like you
what was the ps i like you at the end for? a pocket attempt?
In post 67, cyrus62 wrote:so emps ask him the questions i want to see how wagonomics answers
In post 79, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 76, NaCl wrote:Alright, hello everyone, welcome to day 1!

VOTE: Emps

1. I haven't played in 4-5 years, but I used to play on GameFaqs and EpicMafia, so I'm aware of the general rules and stuff.
2. It came up before as I was searching for alternate places to play before. I didn't participate, but I enjoyed reading through finished games from time to time.
3 & 4. I don't think I can say any real rule to how to do this. I mostly sort of find people that I consider to be town and then look through the rest by process of elimination. I'll look through posts and try and decide if it would be more beneficial to be something someone's saying as scum or something someone's saying as town.
5. I'd say that I'm generally more hands off. I'm fairly quiet and mostly just talk when I have something to contribute.
6. Hopefully the same way as I play when town, except I have to fake my contributions to the discussion, of course.

Anyways, let's see about other stuff.
I don't really have anything to say about Wagonomics and his betting game, though I don't really care much for it.
I don't like Emps' posts very much, my vote is serious.
Hey, Cyrus, what do you think of emps' questions? Do you consider them useful?
thinks scratches bead yes i find them very useful just no when i feel pushed when i cant answer them the way he wants but other then that i think its like a ice breaker
he likes the questions, until, of course, he gets pressured by them? the whole point is to pressure...
In post 85, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 81, emps wrote:Also just noticed

Newb!scum greeting

Gettem boyssss

was that a pocket attempt at me or was i seeing things
again, another way to back out if necessary (the "was i just seeing things")
also that was so not a pocket attempt and maybe a hopeful attempt of a wagon on NaCl and an early ML
In post 95, cyrus62 wrote:ok off to bed good night peeps i maybe be over reacting i but i felt asking me like that was a attention grab but i may be over reacting.
another way to back out
In post 164, cyrus62 wrote:fyi still waited on red to post since they like to over game but maybe they are hiding. this game.
another way to back out (the whole "they may be lurking")
In post 167, cyrus62 wrote:question if Emps is like me "new" to here why dose he feel the need to tell other new guys how to play shouldn't he had waited on the (se players to do that) don't mind me only carefully reading every bit of every post to see if i can find scum and posting thoughts
am i not allowed to try to help newbies as well?(NAI(non alignment indicative) btw, just pointing it out)
In post 183, cyrus62 wrote:emps are you trying to kill your self on day 1 laughs hard at the mistake that's a good one mate very good hahaha
i forgot holden, proceeds to hint at scum!holden
In post 219, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 213, RedFlavor wrote:Emps is a newbie, never rolled scum, on V/LA and has almost 100 posts (we aren't in page 10 yet)
I will eat my hat if emps is scum
/bet emps town 80
can i watch i'll give you some bbq sauce
implies scum!me
In post 230, cyrus62 wrote:realy wondering how emps and wagon guy are helping find scum all i see is post after post of non since getting tired of it give others a chance to talk so i can read them mate.
we got out of RVS and got reactions. thats the point of posting early game.
In post 239, cyrus62 wrote:i rather we not lynch some one till the end of day one so we have 10 days to find are two scum and then start lynching the longer day 1 is the bteer off it is for town the shorter it is the better off for scum ... this just in i honestly cant say red is scum or town yet becuse they havent posted enough

on a diffent topic emps is buging me but i could just be getting mad cuse i cant stop hearing about dog the bounty hunters wife from my wife and it just bugs me to no end . rl is lame sometimes i wish i could just jump in to a game ...

back to game i placed a bet that red is scum and its 30 coins so my read on him is very slight and mostly at the thought they may be hideing and trying to pocket people.

but i dont know for sure. and now emps is talking again when i am trying to post really want to use duct tape so i can get a word in.
again, the whole "emps is pissing me off, also he might be scum"
they also SLed/SRed Red off of aroiund 1 or 2 posts
In post 264, cyrus62 wrote:i have another reason to pick on red they joind in my birth day insted of getting drunk. lol .... post blocked by emps again will use rope to tie his hands lol.
again, getting pissy at me for initiating discussion
finding excuse to SL/SR red, also its a horrible one.
In post 268, cyrus62 wrote:holdem feels kinda scummy to me pointing fingers.. post blocked by red gives red wet willy my birth day july 27 1987
Pointing fingers is the thing town is suppposed to do...
red wet willy just feels like an unnecessary insult. probs NAI tho
In post 284, cyrus62 wrote:kentucky red kentucky the home of the blue grass and horse raceing
wtf where does this fit in, you were getting asked questions what kinda response is this.
In post 290, cyrus62 wrote:alll i am saying in regards to emps is i dont see how his post help us find scum and that is'nt very town like feels more like he rather joke around then to look for scum.

also im getting in a mood thanks to this beth stuff.
note his word choice. he uses "isnt very town" instead of scummy, so he can back out of it later and say "oh you guys are misinterpreting it"
also need i explain how my posts help again?
In post 296, cyrus62 wrote:ok gets a rope and starts getting it ready for me lol go ahead mate i anit scared to be lynchd .
went from incredibly defensive to "i dont care lynch me"
also the whhole getting angry at me thing.
In post 309, cyrus62 wrote:i cant post a defense if no one quits posting every 10 seconds so i anit going to bother to try so do as you wish.
actually, yes you can.
In post 312, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 300, NaCl wrote:Cyrus, could you respond to this?
In post 273, NaCl wrote:
And I was feeling pretty good about you before this post...what's scummy about how holdem's accusing people?
i feel as if holdem was accuseing wagon for no reason other then to try to get coins and he wasn't really looking for scum just complying alot and then saying i was scum becuse i was hasing emps to try to post more i cant get a word in. every post on emps is a joke lol if you note i didnt change him from town to scum but i did say holdem is more scummy and placed a bet on him and im not worried about being lychd becuse we wont lose from a day 1 one mis lynch
In post 313, cyrus62 wrote:so again go a head and do so i wont bother to defend my self when i have no reason to do so. also i have to run to store and i anit pulling no poor me im saying i anit scared of it.
notice how he says "go ahead i wont bother to defend myself when i have no reason to do so"

you have a huge ass reason to do so. your being pressured. you
have to
give a defense as either alignment, otherwise its throwing the game.

also, notice how weak his defense is. he isnt saying why hes town, because there arent very many good cases for it, but instead does an OMGUS, which basically means they get SRed by someone and proceed to say the person SRing/SLing them is probscum when they have no real reasoning behind it.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #142) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by emps »

In post 324, HoldenGolden wrote:I'm taking a 15 minute tea break to clear my mood rn. I rather you condense everything into one post emps is you do a case (or two, one town or scum) just so it's easier to read.

I'm still want to hear that explaintion on town!cyrus red
+1

would love an explanation on town!cyrus since i dont see much towniness

i want p much every persons POV on cyrus.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #143) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:26 pm

Post by emps »

andddd i cant find any very townie posts

just a quick skim of his ISO though, if red or anyone else would like to argue town!cyrus please do so
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #144) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by emps »

In post 328, HoldenGolden wrote:My tea break turned into a cleaning session. I swear, my future wife can complain about a lot. But at least I'm productive when I'm not in the best of moods.

Emps, what about that post of yours where you liked him because of how he was paranoid of being buddies? How does that feel now after everything?
oh yeah that stays. i mustve missed that. but he also seems to be doing some attempted pocketing.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #145) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by emps »

In post 330, cyrus62 wrote:ok will now start a slight defence if i have to most of my thoughts is me asking for others thoughts now i will mount a defence even though i dont see how much of it is scumy to state i was getting annoyd at how much you post it is me just posting my feelings any way i am still trying to get a read on folks i when i was teaseing red we was still in rvs mode for one thing and i was mostly trying to get them to talk more most and all of what i was saying about emps is me teaseing him for spaming cuse every time i try to post i have to re read everything and that gets old.. but ok now what else to say...
i had one sidenote about you teasing red. that wasnt even the point of the quote, it was a sidenote.

you mentioning me spamming and memeing about it is fine during RVS but when ur the main SR/SL you cant just meme, you need a real defense. which you arent giving for some reason?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #146) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:06 pm

Post by emps »

In post 334, NaCl wrote:UNVOTE: because Emps is actually looking for scum now.

Hey, Cyrus, I want to talk about the questions Emps asked at the start of the game. Going back to what you said in , do you think that they're only useful as an icebreaker? Or do you think that a possible response could (on it's own, not including other posts by the same person) help give a clue to someone's alignment?
i wouldnt directly do so without other posts, no.

although if i had to, the most detailed people on 3-6 are town and those that say they play the exact same for 5&6 or say a vague tonal read for 3&4 are sus
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #147) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by emps »

In post 333, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 330, cyrus62 wrote:ok will now start a slight defence if i have to most of my thoughts is me asking for others thoughts now i will mount a defence even though i dont see how much of it is scumy to state i was getting annoyd at how much you post it is me just posting my feelings any way i am still trying to get a read on folks i when i was teaseing red we was still in rvs mode for one thing and i was mostly trying to get them to talk more most and all of what i was saying about emps is me teaseing him for spaming cuse every time i try to post i have to re read everything and that gets old.. but ok now what else to say...
Ok,

I want to know when you are collected and read to give one, what is your current read on Emps.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on the later two posts in my original post and say that's you voicing that you find emps annoying and is not mafia inclined. I'm still suspicious about your post where you are flippy on Emps earlier on.
i dont think him flipping back and forth on his reads is sus, especially early game. however, the holes that allow him to back out this early in the game feel like scum paranoia

and uh
scum
paranoia is scummy. need i explain?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #148) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by emps »

In post 336, HoldenGolden wrote:I want to say something, yet I'm going to wait and everyone's stance on this.

I will say this though, even though it's useless at this stage, there is no way Emps and Cyrus are ever on a scum team together at this point. The way the two have been interacting in the thread shows that imo.
wait what stance are you waiting for? is it everyones thoughts about the emps/cyrus scumteam? or something else? pronoun game is confusing ;-;
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #149) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by emps »

In post 340, cyrus62 wrote:the ps part was me saying i liked the whole game idea as it feels like a way to keep every one cool.. when i asked about the pocket because im still new i wanted to know if that's what pocketing ment. on the post when i said it look like a attention grab i again wanted others thoughts on it. on the red maybe hiding post they over game so i was wondering if they was hiding or over gaming. so i didn't want to scum lean on them and on the other post when red said he would eat his hat if you was scum i was teaseing red since no one knows who is scum or not.
as started i read post to see how others act but all i see is emps so i couldnt judge others so i was trying to get them to hush for a min. and i wasnt scum leaning red i was teaseing them since we was still in rvs mode at the time.

also if you read the post on the birth day i was teasing red again because they joined on that day. i like to see who is quick at voting as scum will try to start votes 1st . i didnt like how holdem calld me a scum buddy to wagon with no grouds to back it up plus your case on me seems very poor.
holdem called wagon scum for the meme coin bet.plus, if you want to give reads on others, we have ISOs...
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #150) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by emps »

uh my view on the possibility of me being cyrus's scumbuddy is 0 thanks
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #151) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by emps »

i mentioned them like twice in the scum!cyrus case
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #152) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by emps »

Thats
L-2
folks.

L-2 means 2 votes away from lynch
just like L-3 means 3 votes away from lynch
just like L-x mean x vote(s) away from lynch

if you are going to vote cyrus, please state that it is L-1
in bold so we can see it easier

if someone is at L-1, and you want to lynch them, say "intent to hammer" (in bold, again)
so that they can claim and defend themselves.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #153) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by emps »

In post 349, cyrus62 wrote:ok any way now to answer other questons since it took me 10 clicks to post that one of his post on me was teasing red . the whole bet on made on them was also a joke since my vote on them rvs was also a joke. red and i playd before so i tease him didnt think a slight tease was scummy though again as stated teaseing red wasnt a realy lean on them. yes i do think some maybe be scum now i feel it .
i never even mentioned your rvs vote on red.
plus, that wasnt even close to the main reason im SRing you right now.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #154) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by emps »

also, whos naci?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #155) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by emps »

oh nvm, he meant NaCl
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #156) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by emps »

cyrus, PoE please?

anything other than NaCl seems to be sheeping? plus, sometimes town sheep.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #157) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by emps »

im getting a townlean from NaCl rn due to the independent thinking when pushing me.

most people were TLing me back then and i really like the independent thinking bit. why does scum need to do that?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #158) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by emps »

cyrus, i said i wanted a PoE, not a lame excuse to not do one. there are nulls in a PoE for a reason.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #159) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by emps »

In post 360, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 353, cyrus62 wrote:i find naci scummy why follow suit build your own case and dont just use emps.
Is this meant for me? If so thanks for making me chuckle.

I seriously don't understand why you being hostile towards me for suspecting you. I've been trying to work with you post vote even though I'm 90% sure you are scum at this point. But oh well. I'm not entertaining this any further. I'll read what you type, but I'm not entering a bickering contest with you.

If it was not for me, then ignore what I said.
nah he misread NaCl as naci?

anyways hes OMGUSing you so hard while trying to pocket me lol
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #160) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by emps »

In post 363, NaCl wrote:Cyrus, I'm not quite so sure if you were joking with all of those scum leans. Some for sure, but not all. Your first vote on me, was that done just as a joke?
i dont think so

my vote was a reaction test for you as well as fellow players online.

there was no real reason to vote you

only scummy thing was the newb!scum greeting
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #161) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by emps »

why are you voting before catching up

also what do you think of my new pfp :)
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #162) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by emps »

In post 367, NaCl wrote:Emps, why do you always feel the need to answer my questions for Cyrus? :P
uhm

idk actually

i think its prob cuz like from my POV i can answer most questions you have ?

because most are about cyrus v me interactions. so yeah
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #163) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by emps »

In post 369, cyrus62 wrote:the everdince i have on naci is lack of post they may have posted like 10 times in 16 pages 10 at most. holdem are you naci no your not. your looking for scum so i do have a town lean on you . no NaCi it wasnt a joke i honestly thought you tryd to pocket me untill emp told me that wasnt what pocketing ment.

emps how am i trying to pocket you i am makeing my case .
your pushing back at NaCl and Holden while also doing literally nothing towards me and saying i seem townie and that it was just memeing despite it being past RVS
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #164) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by emps »

and by "it" i mean my entire case on scum!cyrus
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #165) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by emps »

In post 374, teacher wrote:My vote was because there is no harm to getting to L-1 and it would create a reaction while I read through. I didn’t see why you are so leery of it. Like the worst that could happen is someone lolhammering, and that’s not that terrible given the facts it spews.

Pedit: yea, emps. But it’s common courtesy to let directed questions lie because the questioner may be looking for something specifically out of the target that they don’t want you to varnish. If you’re going to answer a question directed at someone else, at least ask permission first.
woops sorry, ill keep that in mind.

what do you mean "spews"?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #166) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by emps »

also, cyrus, if you somehow missed the previous two times i asked you for a PoE

cyrus can i pls get a PoE
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #167) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by emps »

i never said you were pocket holden. i never even implied it. if you did quote it to me
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #168) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by emps »

EBWOP : if i did quote it
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #169) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by emps »

WHY

DONT CLAIM

nodbody evengave intent to hameer
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #170) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by emps »

A D1 PR claim smh

why? no just why?
it was so early, you couldve just defended yourself and saved the claim till later.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #171) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by emps »

and it appears hes just going to leave it at a soft PR claim.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #172) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by emps »

wtf such a obvious PR soft and the you claim VT...
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #173) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by emps »

yknow
ive never been so confused and bemused at the same time
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #174) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by emps »

wait confused and bemused are synonyms

im a fucking idiot
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #175) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by emps »

In post 399, cyrus62 wrote:answer to emps queston 6 i dont know how i would play as scum since i have to role it lmao to know how i will play it
you said you only joked during RVS

plus, i gave an actual answer to question 6 despite never rolling scum
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #176) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by emps »

anyways, for the 4th time, cyrus PoE? why do you keep aknoledging me asking you for one and then never do it.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #177) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by emps »

yeah im getting really confused as well

is this another thing ywhere you get to back out just in case
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #178) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by emps »

no dont fake claim PR as town
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #179) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by emps »

In post 409, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 404, teacher wrote:Cyrus, why do you keep saying youre dead now?
becuse scum now think im a cop lmao
oh my fucking god did you just soft cop

why
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #180) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by emps »

wait which side is it optimal to soft pr and claim vt?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #181) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by emps »

5th time now, cyrus will you please give us a PoE/list of reads.

pedit : 3 shots for pr softclaim
4 shots just for avoiding my PoEs
0 bottles so far
not actually going to drink but eh
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #182) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by emps »

In post 421, HoldenGolden wrote:EWOP whatever its called,

I'm done with these shenanigans. I wanted to drag it out to get everyone's views, but after this whole pr, not pr claim fresco, I'm just going to leave my vote on cyrus and call it a night.

If he flips he flips fuck it.
no way anyones gonna hammer now

we arent even like 1 day in
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #183) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by emps »

In post 424, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 420, emps wrote:5th time now, cyrus will you please give us a PoE/list of reads.

pedit : 3 shots for pr softclaim
4 shots just for avoiding my PoEs
0 bottles so far
not actually going to drink but eh
i said i have none he hasn't posted enough yet okay so thats my only poe that he hasn't posted besides jumping on the wagon and asking if i thought any was scum
literally, for the fifth fucking time, you can have nulls in a god damn PoE. we have 400+ posts, how can you not have a single read.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #184) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by emps »

also, is cyrus at L-1 or L-2?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #185) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by emps »

double checked,
cyrus is at L-2
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #186) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by emps »

ugh im just going to leave for a bit after that whole pr or not pr bs
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #187) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by emps »

In post 431, teacher wrote:
In post 426, emps wrote:e have 400+ posts, how can you not have a single read
Possibly because 50% of them are from one slot. I know this is personality/playstyle for you but it results in the game being more difficult to read for most towns, so it is play that helps scum. I say that as an objective fact, not because I believe it is motivated for you (I think you would play this way as any alignment). You should consider that for future games generally.
oh uh... sorry

ill just. shut up for a bit and try to post less sorry about that
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #188) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by emps »

and thats been two people who wish me NKed :(
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #189) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by emps »

btw it is
L-1
right now
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #190) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by emps »

In post 464, teacher wrote:
In post 462, Wagonomics wrote:*insert boon's avatar and/or cow pokemon here*
FYI for newbs, these are two players known to lolhammer for the lulz. In games with certain players, you have to treat L-2 as L-1, and state intent to L-1. That should not occur in the newb-queue however.
wait, FL(i think thats boon right?) gives intent though...

i saw him give intent one game but i dont recall which
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #191) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by emps »

PoE
[town]
HoldenGolden(seems to be actively scumhunting, went after cyrus, and a memey one on wagonomics that got slightly serious later. (that felt more like a reaction test though))., teacher (catchup(s) feel very townie, while most others havent even bothered)
NaCl (reaction testing me during RVS, thought independently, 3rd vote on cyrus wagon though)
Wagonomics (hs been playing very passively, would love some more reads and reasoning, but tone seems townie)
[null]
kanifee, jackal, red(none of them have made any real contributions)
[null]
cyrus (see post 325)
[scum]
once kanifee, jackal, and red start posting more ill do my PoE again
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #192) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by emps »

avi as in like a profile pictue

no idea why it isnt called a pfp here
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #193) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by emps »

there are some games that go like a page a day.(IRL not in game)

im sorry for spamming so much
plus i wont be able to post very much in 2 ish days

should be free during nighttime though(like 7pm onwards?) for UTC+7 or +8 i forget
maybe mornings? idk
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #194) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by emps »

In post 479, RedFlavor wrote:VOTE: Jackal117
Scum
reasoning?

also reasoning on town!cyrus?

i really dont see much to go off of for Jackal
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #195) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:10 am

Post by emps »

So your thinking a kanifee/jackal scumteam rn?
And town!cyrus is based off of a metaread alone?
Kaniffe doesnt even seem to attempt to look like theyre contributing.
Pedit : yeah, but why not doc? Why specifically cop? Plus if there is a Town Protective role (like doc for example) it could be a waste of a protect.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #196) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:12 am

Post by emps »

Anyways, im gonna go sleep now. Gn guys
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #197) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by emps »

In post 502, cyrus62 wrote:Jackal711and NaCl are my scum reads as nirther one has realy posted much but cast votes
Thats not really a good enough reason. Most people dont like Jackal because of PoE, not inactivity, and then placing a vote on you.
(Althiugh such inactivity is weird for an SE.)

NaCl has actually made contrjbutions to town, like reaction testing me earlier, as well as pressuring me. If you ever get wagoned, you cant just say that everybody on your wagon is scummy. You gotta say why you arent.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #198) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by emps »

In post 506, cyrus62 wrote:i didnt say every one on my wagon was now did i emps
You said everyone but me basically.
You OMGUSed Holden
Now your OMGUSing NaCl
Jackal i get though.
You cant just divert everyones attention to another wagon or another person. Thats really scummy. You have to say why you're town, not why others are scummy.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #199) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by emps »

In post 508, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 503, emps wrote:
In post 502, cyrus62 wrote:Jackal711and NaCl are my scum reads as nirther one has realy posted much but cast votes
Thats not really a good enough reason. Most people dont like Jackal because of PoE, not inactivity, and then placing a vote on you.
(Althiugh such inactivity is weird for an SE.)

NaCl has actually made contrjbutions to town, like reaction testing me earlier, as well as pressuring me. If you ever get wagoned, you cant just say that everybody on your wagon is scummy. You gotta say why you arent.
wouldn't scum do the same as to not be seen as scum they really haven't spoken much at all and that was about the only bit they did besides follow its more or less thire way of saying at look at me im so towny by doing what they did they wanted folks to think they were town and thats it
If they were town wouldnt they go with the safer option? They immediately got questioned as to what they didnt like about my posts, and why they didnt like those posts. It was pretty obvious that would happen, as back then i was a weak TL. They couldve just RVS memed and no one wouldve questioned it. Or placed a serious vote on someone scummy. But instead they chose to pressure me. Thats hella townie imo.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”