Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:17 am

Post by Eggs »

: don't like this series of three posts ending here. Calls something suspicious twice then rows back. Poor choice of words from someone who seems to have a thesaurus to choose from? Doesn't sit right with me, but weak.

and is how town TTTT acts. TTTT was always going to be all over , if you scumread him for go read his other games.

I dislike and , seems to be trying hard but not really giving anything. is empty.

I like , is believable. and seem inconsistent. If you think he gains nothing from misrepping (51) then why do you disbelieve that it was an accident (57)? Do you think it was an intentional mistake made in order to achieve nothing?

is harsh, you can definitely read 43 as shading by choosing words which cast more suspicion on Imperator than a different choice of words would ('why did you lie/misrep' as opposed to 'why did you miss me?'). On the other hand Robb is absolutely right that is also shading.

I think Robbnva is too inflexible about how he is understanding people's posts and how he is allowing his own posts to be understood. The point above re and is one example, is another. I think it's apparent that LuckyOtter meant that you were looking for Imperator's response and were going to judge him based on it, which isn't the dictionary definition of reaction test but is still sort of testing his reaction - you can see how the wording mistake arose.

again illustrates a deaf ear to the way words can be interpreted - Lie/Misrep are loaded terms that carry connotations of dishonesty in them, but 'who cares' implies that you're not intending connotations of dishonesty. Or you are implying dishonesty because of but you're not scum-reading dishonesty in ? the white knight comment I definitely see.

Not liking and at all. Buddy buddy with his new friend, flip flopping on Otter and foreshadowing being convinced. Then being convinced. 'Fascinating to see how Luckyotter flips' really got my skin crawling. is just a rehash of others' arguments.

: logic is flawed but it's analysis and I'm getting to the same conclusion by a different route at this point.

is irritating me. It doesn't matter whether it was intentional? Is that not the whole point? Do you not care if he's lying?

and others to date: I'm liking zeebu. Still not got an opinion whether he's town though.

: no there's an issue with your understanding of how people will understand your posts. You literally said he's 90% scum. That means you are saying that you are right 90% of the time here. That means you are saying that you are accurate.

: Yes. This. But shouldn't you be town-reading Otter for it then? Or at least consider that he's town trying to sort you and take a look at the rest of the thread?

-: this page is a waste of a page.

On - you're moving far too fast. The votes on pema were all literally within 11 hours of his post. And you're criticising people being on him 21 hours after his post. It's fair to scumread pema for greeting and dashing, it's fair to scumread pema for the nature of his greeting (obviously weak, I am NOT saying this is lockscum before you misconstrue me). What's wrong with pushing what they view as the scummiest slot? Isn't that what you're doing?

The sad thing is I'm leaning town on Robb and it's a shame all we're getting is a death tunnel and a tantrum when he isn't sheeped. I'm going to stop commenting on most Robb's posts at this point because it won't add anything, unless something sticks out.

I can get behind . Seems reasonable on a chronological read through at this point. Except Otter. I'm surprised there's no opinion here.

Dont like and the resulting conversation. He's not a maths person, you know what he's trying to say, don't push it.

is the second bit of detective work from the thesaurus dude. I'm starting to approve of this slot.

and are white knight. Robb will push this slot shortly I'm sure.

busywork.

noted.

you don't, according to

about time someone pushed this, and I agree completely with .

You are tunnelling. You aren't interested in this case at all. Please explain why you have such a strong townread on someone who you suggested earlier might by lying. It would be extremely pro-town for you to do so.

I actually think Imperator is hard-pocketing Robb and Robb hasn't even noticed because he's not looking.

Another post incoming.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Eggs »

Reads -

TTTT: I think we have town!TTTT today. He's playing very much in line with how he played in his town game with me last time.

Zeebu: Made some good points, done some solving, leaning marginally town but I'm cautious about this one.

CC: Barely noticed the posts on the read through. Had to go back to ISO to work out what was said and there's not much here. Fluff and self-defence. At least commits to reads on Zeebu and Imperator

Robb: This feels like town to me. I just wish he'd help us sort the rest of the game rather than just Otter.

Otter: Mixed feelings. Robb had some fair points but a lot of reachy/confbias ones and some of the accusations (casting shade etc) I can read as town. Leaning slightly town on this. Interesting that nobody got on this wagon, that worries me a bit.

Imperator: Seems far too keen to ingratiate, relying on other reads and not committing.

Pema: couple of mechanical scum-reads, needs to contribute to overcome that. If imperator's ISO wasn't so yuck I'd push this slot to get more.

Jocus: I like this for town right now. Seems genuinely solve-y.

So I guess
Jocus/TTTT/robb
otter/zeebu
cc/pema
imperator
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:37 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 268, Robbnva wrote:I actually thought about the pocketing. But I also explain why there is no way he can be scum assuming I’m wrong so it lucky which I don’t think I am
I missed that. Or are you referring to the TTTT scum read? If so, can we go through that please? I'm getting the opposite on that.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:38 am

Post by Eggs »

VOTE: Imperator
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Eggs »

I didn't get the impression you had many scum-reads on you on page 3/4 (or even after that actually).

Seems like the ideal (abrasive) slot to pocket. If you locktown him there ain't nobody going to shout you down.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:44 am

Post by Eggs »

So you're saying scum!imperator doesn't interact that way with town!otter? The page 3 thing?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 244, zeebu wrote:eggs, we meet again
In more pleasant circumstances than lats we parted!
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 277, Robbnva wrote:
In post 276, Eggs wrote:So you're saying scum!imperator doesn't interact that way with town!otter? The page 3 thing?
Idk what way you’re referring to. I’ll check later.
I'm trying to figure out what you're referring to re. your argument about town!imperator. Sorry. You seem confident town!otter implies town!imperator and I don't follow.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 274, Robbnva wrote:If I’m wrong about otter, there is no way imperor or whatever is scum imo.
Is this your explanation?

If it's not, when you get a moment can you point me in the direction of the reasoning because I have obviously missed it all. For which I apologise.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:30 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 289, Robbnva wrote:That’s was with the assumption otter is town which tttt seems to think if he thinks imp is scum
Is this your reasoning for town!imp?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:34 am

Post by Eggs »

Ok - what caused you to see it that way?

I'm not trying to be obnoxious. If it's just obvious, then i don't see it because I'm new and I would appreciate a pointer towards the key facts.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Eggs »

OK I am stupid. Thank you. I didn't connect that quote to Imperator at all, to be honest I had forgotten he joined the wagon.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Eggs »

re. the Imperator vote - It's a fair point but I'm not sure I agree scum wouldn't do it (maybe good scum wouldn't). On first read through I saw it exactly as a blending in vote, and although pena was probably the easier wagon a vote there puts him at L-1 so that's not the easiest way to go.

p-edit - a question surely can absolutely be shading. Like the way you ask it is key. You can phrase it in so many different ways. I saw the way you asked the question as pointed/accusatory and although Otter may have been factually incorrect in stating that it was shading (I guess that relies on intent?) I can definitely see why he might genuinely have seen it that way. On the other hand there is scum (and town) motivation for accusing people of shading.

You weren't reaction testing you were just looking for an answer. That can be just sloppy language from otter and I'm not sure what the scum motivation of incorrectly calling it reaction testing is. I think that one needs to be dropped if there's no scum motivation.

The one about the pema wagon I have no idea where otter got that from either. That's the one of the three I have more concerns about.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 325, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.0CAn essay about how math unfortunately functions as a gatekeeper.

LynchingWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Imperator
(2): TTTT, Eggs
LuckyOtter
(2): Robbnva, Imperator
Robbnva
(1): LuckyOtter
pema22
(1): zeebu

Not Voting
(3): Jocus Aevorum, ClearlyClarity, pema22

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-06-13 19:00:00).

Mod notes:
:]
Robb - tttts scum game is not this. I know you don't like his play, but just finished a game with TTTT scum and unless he's transformed, he's town today.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Eggs »

The quote was not intended
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Eggs »

Alright. If you get a couple of hours and you're bored meta his newbie games. If you can townblock him that takes us forwards.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Eggs »

I do think it's that obvious that you'll pick it up.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Eggs »

No offense meant, I mean it's that obvious that even someone not in the game will pick it up.

Fair enough about meta. But I think he's just going to find it hard to imitate himself due to enthusiasm. So has some merit in this case.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:39 pm

Post by Eggs »

You know I'm liking this version of Imperator more than the earlier one. Although I'm struggling to get motivation to trawl through pages of yelling. Just...not good for getting the enthusiasm going.

Got time to revisit if necessary, but there people are flying under the radar and not enough wagons today. Two people have less posts than me and I've just had a 2 day hiatus after replacing in.

VOTE: ClearlyClarity

Was kinda expecting more from this slot.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:01 am

Post by Eggs »

CC?

Wanted to try to sort her but seems like that's not going to happen. To me CC and pema are just near-unsortable slots today, which ain't a nice position to be in.

Also where has Jocus gone?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:06 am

Post by Eggs »

The posts on the last page were something, I dunno, it's like bland and same as what had already been said, and focused on the two main wagons.

Wish she'd followed through on whatever she was trying to say about me.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 574, Jocus Aevorum wrote:Wagon-nomics (the study of wagons):

1. Why did TTTT, Eggs, and LuckyOtter spontaneously shift from Imperator to ClearlyClarity? (scum collusion???)
2. Why do the scummiest players have a complicated cross-lynching situation? (there's some scum in it)
Dunno. What do you think?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Eggs »

Or are your brackets your answers, in which case why the question marks?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Eggs »

This flips green. Not hammering.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Eggs »

VOTE: ClearlyClarity

Resting here until your finals are done and you town it up.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Eggs »

Are your PR hunting Jocus?

I've changed my mind.

VOTE: Jocus Aevorum
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Eggs »

I'm on the same page. Scum are lurking and letting the tvt kill us. Pema, CC, you.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Eggs »

Had him at town earlier, he's trending downwards lately.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Eggs »

TTTT was a big loss.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Eggs »

At least one. Not really thought beyond that. I see you and Imperator as tvt with Robb although imperator actually had some things to worry about in his iso, need to sort that. Trending downwards in my head as rightly or wrongly I feel he faded towards end of day. I need to recheck iso to see if that is fair.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Eggs »

Zeebu trending downwards that it, not Imperator. I'll look properly when I'm not drinking, for now just going on gut and memory.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Eggs »

The Robb thing is all trying to keep him from exploding. And get something usable out of him.

Did you really not get town vibes from Robb? I think half the players voting for him thought he was town.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Eggs »

Scum do setup speculation. That is a scumtell.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:05 am

Post by Eggs »

Hence the vote.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 654, Eggs wrote:
Did you really not get town vibes from Robb? I think half the players voting for him thought he was town.
Maybe this isn't true. Someone or more definitely commented that's this was a good vt lynch.

And tttt is obvtown and telling you Robb's meta is saying town here.

And do your seriously read a scum putting themselves at the middle of these arguments?

Nah. That was town by any calm and detached read.

Can I check, you saying you thought he was scum?

But you didn't vote him?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:15 am

Post by Eggs »

Town can't clear anyone until the pr flips. But scum can call people as VT from fake investigative results. This is not helpful.

This is a scumtell. Otter, back me up on scum carrying more about setup speculation than town please.

I read it in a game, can't remember which, but it makes sense, information gained is more useful to scum pr hunting than town trying to do anything. Until massclaim when fine.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Eggs »

Google turns up some guy beginning with T's standard tells which talk about setup speculation. Not what I saw originally but backs it up tangentially.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Eggs »

Indeed. But it's a side note with actual content.

Watch carefully do is pushing me and why.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Eggs »

Because scum commits suicide playing like he did.

And because, like it or not, he was generating content.

And because he was scum hunting no matter how misguided.

And because tttt was obvtown and said scum Robb does not play like this.

And because his frustration rang so genuine.

You said you could entertain the possibility he was scum. Is that a scum read or a town read?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Eggs »

Seriously, read his iso again. He's so wrong on everything, but feel the words. That is frustrated town, not fake frustrated scum.

This isn't power scum. This is tunneling. Power scum tries to avoid lynches, Robb would have got lynched day 2 if he had got a target lynched day 1 and it was town.

That's not what power scum means.

If your seriously read his iso again and think he's scum I can't help you.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #40) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Eggs »

Wait, is your problem that I said 'this is town' rather than 'this is probably town'?

If that's your problem please say so I can chew you out over it tomorrow. I reckon I can set a record for most posts quoted on this.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Eggs »

So if we're happy with my frustration that the only decent reads are gone with TTTTs death being a scumtell, are we also happy that Jocus pr fishing is a scumtell? Or are you going to cherry pick which tells you want to use?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #42) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Eggs »

Zeebu you fished as scum in 1933, trying to find what crumb tttt may have seen that caused him to hammer Alexander.

You see why this is anti town now?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #43) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by Eggs »

In post 673, zeebu wrote:
In post 671, Eggs wrote:Zeebu you fished as scum in 1933, trying to find what crumb tttt may have seen that caused him to hammer Alexander.

You see why this is anti town now?
You’re gonna have to explain this one, we were both scum that game so I was trying to create a little friction
I mean do you see why I reacted like I did in that game? Fmpov if TTTT is a power role hammering because he knows Alex is not a town pr you really don't want to bring that up as scum. And if he saw someone else crumb or play like a pr and hammered to protect them from having to cc you also don't want him to have to explain that.

So do you see why that sort of discussion is anti town?

Someone also just slipped that they're not Neapolitan because they got the role wrong. If we're in second column mafias life just got easier. Let's stop discussing that.

So do you see why this sort of discussion is anti town?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Eggs »

I can take the hypo it as a mistake. I was smashed last night (apologies) and the vote was more of an expression of extreme displeasure with the play.

Thinking about it now I certainly can't see Jocus doing that on a team with cc, zeebu or otter.

Cc what's your feel on the rest of the slots?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Eggs »

Also pema, if you're lurking please join us.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #46) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Eggs »

What do you think of the three wagons yesterday? Were scum playing it cool because they were all town or was one (or two) of the wagons on scum and scum had to work to make sure a townie got lynched?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #47) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Eggs »

In post 676, Imperator wrote:
In post 651, Eggs wrote:At least one. Not really thought beyond that. I see you and Imperator as tvt with Robb although imperator actually had some things to worry about in his iso, need to sort that.
What things?
Things addressed previously. Nothing jumped out at me later on during the day, felt like tvt again, but at some point I'm going to have to delve through it more carefully.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Eggs »

In post 685, pema22 wrote:I guess for me Imperator is also on my radar after the fight between him and Robb, it does seem like a scum tactic to try and cause an argument between him and a town. However, I can also see how it could easily be TvT given the lack of substance in that argument I guess?!
My feeling on these things is (perhaps wrongly) why would scum want to put themselves in a 1v1 situation? Those numbers aren't good enough for scum.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Eggs »

What's the argument for imperator or cc? just normal odds (2 people from the 6 remaining excluding you) or is there some reason you think it's more likely than simple odds?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Eggs »

What's your thoughts on who's what zeebu? You voted Imperator yesterday but apart from that I don't see much.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:26 pm

Post by Eggs »

Zeebu, you can take your vote off CC - she wasn't referring to Robb as town leader!

In pretty much scumminess order:

feels like town. Along with my gut feeling earlier on yesterday this is the read I'm most confident in, although that's not exactly saying much.

I got a massive town vs town vibe from Robb/Otter yesterday and seems like far too much effort to put it into words (tell me if you want me to (please don't)) but still feeling it. I was kinda hoping there would be more substance in terms of content though which worries me.

I'm struggling to go through Imperator's ISO. I get to about 250 then i lose all motivation. Awaiting day 2 content. I'm leaning town on some of the argument and there is scumhunting going on there, however I didn't like how he basically flipped from agreeing with Robbs case on Otter to disagreeing with the same case on him. Maybe that's just a case of

CC has turned up. Questions feel genuine. Getting town vibes off what she's saying, although conscious that I can't assess the motivation without the day 1 presence which makes it harder to pick up scum doing the same.

Jocus. Fair to write the hypo off as a mistake I think. Pretending that never happened. was useful, but didn't like the about-face onto after pushing Robb.

Pema - I got nothing at all.

Problem is i'm getting town vibes off a lot of people. Since I can only PoE Pema, the bunch of town-leanings is why she goes to the bottom of the list.

For related reasons I'm actually going to confirm my vote on Jocus, and ask for pressure here or somewhere else. Not voting is awful at this point.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Eggs »

In post 712, Eggs wrote:I'm struggling to go through Imperator's ISO. I get to about 250 then i lose all motivation. Awaiting day 2 content. I'm leaning town on some of the argument and there is scumhunting going on there, however I didn't like how he basically flipped from agreeing with Robbs case on Otter to disagreeing with the same case on him. Maybe that's just a case of
Maybe that's just a case of seeing it from the other side changes your perspective.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:09 am

Post by Eggs »

Pema, are you actually trying to find scum? How do you envisage the next 5 days panning out?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by Eggs »

In post 721, LuckyOtter wrote:Just a little time right now to start doing some VCA. I don't have time right now to shade TTTT and rob as green but I can get to it later if anyone wants. I deleted a couple VCs that were unchanged from the previous one.

Advice for newbies: These are just the official vote counts. Remember that voting movement happens between them, so as we dig into these we need to look at the movement between official VCs as well. Especially toward the end of day. I think there's a lot of interesting movement there that I want to dig into soon.

Things that stand out to me:
1. As I already mentioned both CC and pema are avoiding voting for a really long time
2. What I didn't notice before is that Jocus is not voting for much of the game. @Jocus why was that?
3. VC 475 makes me think Eggs is probably town, except in the case of scum!Imp. I could see in an Eggs/Imp situation that Eggs wouldn't want to vote his partner or join the mislynch. If Imp is town I think Eggs is too.
4. Right around VC 559 is where we need to focus attention. I don't have the time for it atm but this is where I was talking about there being interesting movement.
5. Surface-level analysis, however, suggests that a pema/CC pairing isn't impossible. CC is in danger of getting lynched and so they both finally spring into action in different directions.
6. There is no chance imo that scum is off the robb wagon. I'm looking mostly at pema and jocus atm given voting patterns but I'm not sold on town!Imp yet
7. That said, gut says it's unlikely both scum are on the wagon. Like, let's say the team is imp/pema as I once suspected. It makes sense to try to drive up an alternative wagon to Imp's, but then CC would be an obvious place to land a vote.

More later.
Seems broadly fair. When I switched to CC yesterday I was conscious of the fact that I would be linked to Imperator so that checks out with what was going on.

I know some people don't vote as habit, which really annoys me as it takes away an important tool, but it's not always scum-indicative.

I don't know why scum would flip flop immediately on their vote and then have their partner follow up on the first vote. Wouldn't it be simpler just to have pema place the other vote? Pema wasn't exactly committed to a particular read.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by Eggs »

To clarify I said it's not always scum indicative, but probably is sometimes and in this case I do think it lines up with the scum.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by Eggs »

Otter seems to think you and pema might be a thing.

What do you think of pema?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:30 am

Post by Eggs »

I read uninterested in finding scum as just that - someone who has additional information and doesn't need to find scum through discussion i.e. the mafia.

Flying under the radar to escape notice is a valid strategy if people don't push you for it. The less you say and do, the less you can incriminate yourself.

If a townie is contributing this little it is seriously bad play because it makes us unable to distinguish between players. May as well flip a coin at that point.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:36 am

Post by Eggs »

Also
Jocus is at L-1
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:38 am

Post by Eggs »

Too early for that. Also will be a couple of days before his replacement arrives.

VOTE: pema22
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Eggs »

I moved my vote.

Jocus is L-1 again
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:38 am

Post by Eggs »

Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Eggs »

Sorry, ?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 750, zeebu wrote:I’m still ok with keeping my vote on cc, but pema, whoa. Think it was a newbie thing?
What exactly did pema do wrong here?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:22 pm

Post by Eggs »

In post 750, zeebu wrote:I’m still ok with keeping my vote on cc
Why?

Your iso is starting to bother me. Cards very close to chest.

Yesterday was all about Robb sadly and you talked about that plenty and I liked your thoughts. Today I thought earlier when you came out and started to talk about me that you'd continue in that vein but no.

You've expressed opinions on Imperator yesterday, me in a very hazy way today and Robb at great length and that's all I can really see. And you place a kinda reason free vote on cc.

Talk to us about your vote and why you don't care about the two wagons please.

Cc is coming across way more towny than you today.

VOTE: zeebu
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #65) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:29 am

Post by Eggs »

Skimming again, you also had no comment at all on the Robb lynch yesterday? Your vote was placed on Imperator in but you didn't try to make a case until you were asked why the vote. After that you didn't make even a token effort to derail the Robb lynch or to push an alternative (besides the parked vote) which seems odd if you were townreading him as you say in .
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #66) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Eggs »

Code: Select all

[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10996215#p10996215]post 25[/url], Plotinus"]
[b]wolfcub[/b] (1): LuckyOtter
[b]ClearlyClarity[/b] (1): [color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color]
[b][color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color][/b] (1): Imperator
[b]zeebu[/b] (1): Jocus Aevorum

[b]Not Voting[/b] (5): wolfcub, ClearlyClarity, pema22, [color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color], zeebu
[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10998695#p10998695]post 50[/url], Plotinus"]
[b]wolfcub[/b] (1): LuckyOtter
[b]ClearlyClarity[/b] (1): [color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color]
[b]pema22[/b] (1): [color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color]
[b][color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color][/b] (1): Imperator

[b]Not Voting[/b] (4): wolfcub, pema22, ClearlyClarity, zeebu
[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10999824#p10999824]post 104[/url], Plotinus"]
[b]pema22[/b] (3): [color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color], LuckyOtter, zeebu
[b]LuckyOtter[/b] (2): [color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color], Imperator

[b]Not Voting[/b] (3): wolfcub, pema22, ClearlyClarity
[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11000833#p11000833]post 126[/url], Plotinus"]

[b]Not Voting[/b] (3): wolfcub, pema22, ClearlyClarity
[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11002806#p11002806]post 152[/url], Plotinus"]

[b]Not Voting[/b] (4): Jocus Aevorum, wolfcub, pema22, ClearlyClarity
[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11003188#p11003188]post 175[/url], Plotinus"]

[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11003589#p11003589]post 207[/url], Plotinus"]
[b]pema22[/b] (2): [color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color], zeebu
[b][color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color][/b] (1): LuckyOtter

[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11004774#p11004774]post 228[/url], Plotinus"]
[b]Imperator[/b] (1): [color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color]
[b]pema22[/b] (1): zeebu

[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11005327#p11005327]post 266[/url], Plotinus"]
[b]Imperator[/b] (1): [color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color]

[b]Not Voting[/b] (4): Jocus Aevorum, Eggs, ClearlyClarity, pema22
[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11005399#p11005399]post 278[/url], Plotinus"]
[b]Imperator[/b] (2): [color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color], Eggs

[b]Not Voting[/b] (3): Jocus Aevorum, ClearlyClarity, pema22
[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11005555#p11005555]post 318[/url], Plotinus"]

[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11005685#p11005685]post 325[/url], Plotinus"]

[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11005984#p11005984]post 350[/url], Plotinus"]

[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11007345#p11007345]post 376[/url], Plotinus"]

[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11009382#p11009382]post 415[/url], Plotinus"]
[b]Imperator[/b] (3): [color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color], Eggs, [color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color]
[b][color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color][/b] (2): LuckyOtter, Imperator

[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11009760#p11009760]post 425[/url], Plotinus"]
[b]Imperator[/b] (4): [color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color], Eggs, [color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color], zeebu
[b][color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color][/b] (2): LuckyOtter, Imperator

[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11011494#p11011494]post 458[/url], Plotinus"]
[b]Imperator[/b] (4): [color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color], Eggs, [color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color], zeebu
[b][color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color][/b] (3): LuckyOtter, Imperator, Jocus Aevorum

[b]Not Voting[/b] (2): ClearlyClarity, pema22
[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11011702#p11011702]post 475[/url], Plotinus"]
[b]Imperator[/b] (3): [color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color], [color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color], zeebu
[b][color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color][/b] (3): LuckyOtter, Imperator, Jocus Aevorum
[b]ClearlyClarity[/b] (1): Eggs

[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11012342#p11012342]post 507[/url], Plotinus"]
[b]Imperator[/b] (3): [color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color], [color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color], zeebu
[b]ClearlyClarity[/b] (2): Eggs, LuckyOtter
[b][color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color][/b] (2): Imperator, Jocus Aevorum

[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11014230#p11014230]post 536[/url], Plotinus"]
[b][color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color][/b] (2): Imperator, Jocus Aevorum

[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11014443#p11014443]post 559[/url], Plotinus"]
[b]Imperator[/b] (3): [color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color], zeebu, ClearlyClarity
[b][color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color][/b] (3): Imperator, Jocus Aevorum, pema22

[b]Not Voting[/b] (1): [color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color]
[/quote]
[quote="In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11015000#p11015000]post 635[/url], Plotinus"]
[b][color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color][/b] (5): Imperator, Jocus Aevorum, pema22, LuckyOtter, [color=#00BF00]Robbnva[/color] [b]<-- LYNCH[/b]
[b]Imperator[/b] (2): zeebu, ClearlyClarity
[b]ClearlyClarity[/b] (2): Eggs, [color=#00BF00]TTTT[/color]
[/quote]

Posted as code for any further modifications you want to make.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #67) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 25, Plotinus wrote:
wolfcub
ClearlyClarity
(1):
Robbnva

TTTT
(1): Imperator
zeebu
(1): Jocus Aevorum

Not Voting
(5): wolfcub, ClearlyClarity, pema22,
TTTT
, zeebu
In post 50, Plotinus wrote:
wolfcub
ClearlyClarity
(1):
Robbnva

pema22
(1):
TTTT

TTTT
(1): Imperator
zeebu

Not Voting
(4): wolfcub, pema22, ClearlyClarity, zeebu
In post 104, Plotinus wrote:
pema22
(3):
TTTT
, LuckyOtter, zeebu
LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
, Imperator
zeebu

Not Voting
(3): wolfcub, pema22, ClearlyClarity
In post 126, Plotinus wrote:
pema22
(3):
TTTT
, LuckyOtter, zeebu
LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
, Imperator
zeebu

Not Voting
(3): wolfcub, pema22, ClearlyClarity
In post 152, Plotinus wrote:
pema22
(3):
TTTT
, LuckyOtter, zeebu
LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
, Imperator

Not Voting
(4): Jocus Aevorum, wolfcub, pema22, ClearlyClarity
In post 175, Plotinus wrote:
pema22
(3):
TTTT
, LuckyOtter, zeebu
LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
, Imperator

Not Voting
In post 207, Plotinus wrote:
LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
, Imperator
pema22
(2):
TTTT
, zeebu
Robbnva

Not Voting
In post 228, Plotinus wrote:
LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
, Imperator
Imperator
(1):
TTTT

Robbnva
pema22

Not Voting
In post 266, Plotinus wrote:
LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
, Imperator
Imperator
(1):
TTTT

Robbnva
pema22

Not Voting
(4): Jocus Aevorum, Eggs, ClearlyClarity, pema22
In post 278, Plotinus wrote:
Imperator
(2):
TTTT
, Eggs
LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
, Imperator
Robbnva
pema22

Not Voting
In post 318, Plotinus wrote:
Imperator
(2):
TTTT
, Eggs
LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
, Imperator
Robbnva
pema22

Not Voting
In post 325, Plotinus wrote:
Imperator
(2):
TTTT
, Eggs
LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
, Imperator
Robbnva
pema22

Not Voting
In post 350, Plotinus wrote:
Imperator
(2):
TTTT
, Eggs
LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
, Imperator
Robbnva
pema22

Not Voting
In post 376, Plotinus wrote:
Imperator
(2):
TTTT
, Eggs
LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
, Imperator
Robbnva
pema22

Not Voting
In post 415, Plotinus wrote:
Imperator
(3):
TTTT
, Eggs,
Robbnva

Robbnva
(2): LuckyOtter, Imperator
pema22

Not Voting
In post 425, Plotinus wrote:
Imperator
(4):
TTTT
, Eggs,
Robbnva
, zeebu
Robbnva
(2): LuckyOtter, Imperator

Not Voting
In post 458, Plotinus wrote:
Imperator
(4):
TTTT
, Eggs,
Robbnva
, zeebu
Robbnva
(3): LuckyOtter, Imperator, Jocus Aevorum

Not Voting
(2): ClearlyClarity, pema22
In post 475, Plotinus wrote:
Imperator
(3):
TTTT
Robbnva
, zeebu
Robbnva
(3): LuckyOtter, Imperator, Jocus Aevorum
ClearlyClarity
(1): Eggs

Not Voting
In post 507, Plotinus wrote:
Imperator
(3):
TTTT
Robbnva
, zeebu
ClearlyClarity
(2): Eggs, LuckyOtter
Robbnva
(2): Imperator, Jocus Aevorum

Not Voting
In post 536, Plotinus wrote:
Imperator
(3):
TTTT
Robbnva
, zeebu
ClearlyClarity
Robbnva
(2): Imperator, Jocus Aevorum

Not Voting
In post 559, Plotinus wrote:
Imperator
(3):
Robbnva
, zeebu, ClearlyClarity
Robbnva
(3): Imperator, Jocus Aevorum, pema22
ClearlyClarity

Not Voting
(1):
TTTT
In post 635, Plotinus wrote:
Robbnva
(5): Imperator, Jocus Aevorum, pema22, LuckyOtter,
Robbnva
<-- LYNCH

Imperator
(2): zeebu, ClearlyClarity
ClearlyClarity
(2): Eggs,
TTTT
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #68) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Eggs »

this is L-1 on zeebs, hammer at your peril
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #69) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:13 am

Post by Eggs »

Don't self hammer.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #70) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Eggs »

Sorry I should say please. Sounds far more impolite reading it than I intended.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (isolation #71) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by Eggs »

In post 775, Plotinus wrote:And I've found a counter example with n = 4 and k = 3
E(4,3) is 4. Intuitively I'm fairly sure that if you start from zero E(n,k) is always n, think long term averages. If it's not n the expected long term average occurrence of 0 mod n seems like it wouldn't be 1/n. I think you will have more luck going for the proof not the counterexamples.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #72) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Eggs »

I'm also not sold on the zeebu lynch, playing with wagons as much as anything. And that response feels town-leaning to me.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #73) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by Eggs »

In post 788, Eggs wrote:E(4,3) is 4. Intuitively I'm fairly sure that if you start from zero E(n,k) is always n, think long term averages. If it's not n the expected long term average occurrence of 0 mod n seems like it wouldn't be 1/n. I think you will have more luck going for the proof not the counterexamples.
Sorry @mod

Enough derailing of topic now, back to mafia.

UNVOTE:
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #74) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 805, Imperator wrote:Also eggs, I am pretty sure you started the zeebu lynch, why the turn around?
Explained, you even quoted the post where I did it.

Why the question?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #75) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Eggs »

Because he hasn't done anything massively scummy. Sure, I think his behaviour was potentially relatively scummy but I didn't vote him being sure he was the lynch today. I voted him partly to see his reaction, partly to see who would vote and who would attack and defend him.

Useful info for people like cc and otter to dig into for clues.

And there's no point doing that if you say this vote is fake it's just a test. You have to make it meaningful to get meaningful reactions.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #76) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Eggs »

That's what I meant by paying with wagons. Seeing who jumps on and off.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #77) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Eggs »

Leaning town on tone. Hard to isolate why, that's just what my gut says reading it.

What he's saying also fits his behaviour exactly.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #78) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:16 pm

Post by Eggs »

Alright, so if CC/pema isn't a thing (was worrying me but the vote point makes sense) i'm taking CC and otter out of my lynch pool, leaving Imp KIY pema and possibly zeebu.

Possible scum teams in that pool without imperator:
pema + KIY
pema + zeebs
KIY + zeebs

I don't think KIY + pema is a thing as they both lynched robb and pema put KIY to L-1 earlier today (i think this was probably mentioned earlier)

I'm OK, i think, to take a swing that zeebu isn't scum.

On that basis I'm OK with Imperator. But I think KIY needs attention tomorrow regardless of how Imp flips. Seems to be trying to cast doubt on cases and break down reads rather than make cases. And some pointed questions (regarding town leadership etc. and also to otter). This is a part of scumhunting but it feels like there's no forward momentum to it and it's not sitting right to me.

VOTE: Imperator
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:33 am

Post by Eggs »

Your slot has been very passive and uninvolved. Not overtly scummy besides that. Claimed tracker earlier.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:37 am

Post by Eggs »

Also apologies for day 1.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:56 am

Post by Eggs »

Strongarming is an odd word to use. If that's how you're reading it put some dark behind the shade, otherwise can't you call it something more neutral?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:58 am

Post by Eggs »

Also no. CC and otter have had more frequent, useful and insightful contributions.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Eggs »

Yes. Was wondering if new guy would notice.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Eggs »

Dunno. Was hoping for a reaction about it not tying up to role pm. But he either didn't notice, doesn't care, or took it on board to look into later.

My material sucks, sue me.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:06 am

Post by Eggs »

I guess I would have taken a 'wait, what?' within a couple of minutes of my post to be town leaning, and any sort of uncritical acknowledgement of having read the statement as scum leaning?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #86) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:24 am

Post by Eggs »

I don't think otter is a good lynch, I doubt I'll be voting there. If Imperator isn't good, I can compromise on pema or KIY but you don't like KIY.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:34 am

Post by Eggs »

If we lynch otter, what are your reads resulting from green and red respectively? Appreciate lack of time but indication of who is in your head would be useful.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:44 am

Post by Eggs »

Thank you.

I would like to stick with Imperator here. I don't entirely blame people for the murky Robb mislynch and otter feels like really openly trying to solve today, doesn't feel deceptive.

Can people make a decision what they're doing asap now dong has summarised please and get intent on someone? We're running low on time.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #89) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:12 am

Post by Eggs »

I appreciate what you're saying and it makes a lot of sense. If you had persuaded me green otter implied someone else scum I would have considered switching to that person, but we are in agreement except that I am reading otter as town and am happy that your conclusion of what follows from town otter agrees with what I want to do anyway.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #90) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Eggs »

If Imperator is town, which I'm willing to consider but not feeling at the moment, I'd argue we're better looking at pema/KIY or even cc, but given cc's read on pema I'm more inclined to go KIY.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Eggs »

Imp
KIY
Pema
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by Eggs »

Otter has said he thinks imp is the best move. If KIY wants to go with that or if pema reaffirms her vote that makes four.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #93) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Eggs »

I think this is the point one of the scum should claim PR so we can 50-50 over it.

Or confirm that you're all claiming VT if you want to make my life easier.

also town:

DO NOT VOTE - if you vote a townie by accident, with 2 scum and 3 votes required that's game over
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #94) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:39 am

Post by Eggs »

I'd rather scum commit to their claims before I give my actions and reasonings so they can't row back later.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #95) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:13 am

Post by Eggs »

I had a good dig into the game yesterday, voting and interactions, I came up with three likely scum teams. One included KIY so that's been deleted. Another was exactly the team you're pushing as obvtown. Which isn't reassuring me at all.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #96) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:14 am

Post by Eggs »

At this point I'm not trusting that you have towns best interests in mind, so forgive me if I don't follow your preferred approach.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #97) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 938, Eggs wrote:At this point I'm not trusting that you have towns best interests in mind, so forgive me if I don't follow your preferred approach.
This was at dong empire, sorry
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #98) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Eggs »

Alright, CC is the only person I was really waiting for, and I'm assuming VT by the fact she hasn't objected yet.

I'm cop, and I have an inno on otter and a guilty on pema.

I think we should think between CC and Dong today while everyone is here to contribute, and i don't see why we shouldn't lynch between them too unless we need the extra discussion time.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #99) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Eggs »

Out of the four reads Dong has given, the only three that have been tested are wrong. A mix of BoP and that yucky attempt to set up an otter->imperator mislynch finish.

CC and pema had this weird thing going on with CC shielding pema and ending with pema throwing random 'still think CC is sus' comments out. Don't know which way to read that.

I would have expected scum!dong to read my day 2 attitude to otter as a cop claim. Unless it's far less obvious than I thought. Why am I not dead or roleblocked?

Both of you have been townreading pema.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:19 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 949, Donempire wrote: I knew imperator was town. I read his interaction with robb in day 1 and i thought he was scum. That was when i posted the readlist. Whatever he was doing was antitown.

Yet when i read his iso again, i realized that what he was doing, while hindered town in the long run, wasnt done with an anti town intention.

Let me explain it this way. He was doing bad things with good intentions. He didnt know they would be a hinderance later on, and thats why he pressed on.

Thats why when it came to the lynch time, i wanted an otter lynch instead of imperator lynch. I didnt have any solid evidence otter was scum at the moment, but i was going by robb's read and i thought i would be able to make associations based on his flip. This of course never happened.
You say you were townreading imperator.
In post 885, Donempire wrote:
In post 883, Eggs wrote:If we lynch otter, what are your reads resulting from green and red respectively? Appreciate lack of time but indication of who is in your head would be useful.
Green pretty much means imperator is confirmed scum. I doubt this is the case though. If this happens, i'll explain why that is, but for clarification, his actions day 1 (if otter is town) suggest that he may be trying to kill off otter and then blame robb for that. Again, doubt it, so i wont think too much about it.
If he is red, then i'll have to sort between cc and pema, and im pretty sure we can win from there.
You're scumreading imperator in a town!otter world there.

What?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 947, ClearlyClarity wrote:Dong/pema is still likely btw. Talk more tomorrow.
Why "likely"?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #102) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Eggs »

OK

1) I don't think you are.
2) She isn't.
3) to work out who was being read by who. Either to work out who to lynch or to work out who to kill. To be seeking consensus or to appear to be seeking consensus.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #103) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 957, Donempire wrote: You have to realize at the time i thought pema was probably town. This meant i reduced it to a otter/cc or a impera/cc situation, the latter i found unlikely. Since i was sure imperator was town by that point, the only other likely possibility was otter/cc, which i tried to push. If i was wrong, then my read would have been wrong, which would have meant imperator scum, which i didnt consider
As
i
say
in the
quote.
I dont know how you people are being confused by the slightest thing. I can understand cc feigning it, but you i dont.
Leading questions and telling me I'm an idiot. Do you really think this is the best way of arguing?

I think the answer I'm getting from you as town, I need you to say it though. Otherwise I'll just townread everyone for the things they would say as town.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #104) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Eggs »

The way you're interacting has been rubbing me up the wrong way since you joined. I'm trying very hard not to let that affect how i'm reading you but it's making my head hurt.

Getting a result last night and the KIY NK really knocked me sideways, and I haven't caught up yet. I apologise if my responses are not thorough and considered at this point.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #105) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:41 am

Post by Eggs »

Yeah that's fine. I'm casing you both regardless. Unfortunately I had prepared to argue pema vs KIY but that's no longer necessary so you'll need to give me time to catch up.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:36 am

Post by Eggs »

My day 2 play makes far more sense if you realise I've peeked at otter at that point. I can't anywhere see pema indicating a zeebu clear, the read was pretty static from d1 to d2.

At work for another few hours. I'll probably have time to splurge a couple of angles today and the rest tomorrow.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #107) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Eggs »

As much notes for me as anything else.

Pema interactions/reads with Zeebu/Dong and CC. Voting movements excluded, to come later (along with other things)

townread zeebu but just a soft reading
not sure about cc
asks why zeebu wants to get rid of cc
this is an interesting sequence. CC defends pema (pema probably knew it was (2) so no sweat). Zeebu says pema may have thought it was (3) and it was a mistake. Pema says she thought it was (3).
leaning to town zeebu/dong

Zeebu/Dong interactions/reads with pema
votes pema (L-2)
good feeling, can't pin it down
bad lynch due to associations
pema is town

CC interactions/reads with pema
townreading pema
asks why pema sheeping cc but finds cc sus

Not sure what to make of that weird fake hammer thing. Why would zeebu think pema thought it was L-1? Did he have more information and knew how pema was going to react? Why did pema say 'oops' rather than 'i knew it was l-2' which is by far the easier way out. Seems like whichever of CC or zeebu was scum is trying some distancing. But which one.

Zeebu didn't even note pema apart from jumping on the early wagon and letting it sit until near the end of d1. Putting partner at L-2 shows balls if that's svs.

Dong and CC both town-read pema for not very much (lack of scumminess).
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by Eggs »

wolfcub
(1):
LuckyOtter

ClearlyClarity
(1):
Robbnva

TTTT
(1):
Imperator

Zeebu
(1):
Jocus Aevorum

Not Voting (5):
wolfcub
ClearlyClarity
pema22
TTTT
Zeebu

wolfcub
(1):
LuckyOtter

ClearlyClarity
(1):
Robbnva

pema22
(1):
TTTT

TTTT
(1):
Imperator

Zeebu
(1):
Jocus Aevorum

Not Voting (4):
wolfcub
pema22
ClearlyClarity
Zeebu

pema22
(3):
TTTT
LuckyOtter
Zeebu

LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
Imperator

Zeebu
(1):
Jocus Aevorum

Not Voting (3):
wolfcub
pema22
ClearlyClarity

pema22
(3):
TTTT
LuckyOtter
Zeebu

LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
Imperator

Not Voting (4):
Jocus Aevorum
wolfcub
pema22
ClearlyClarity

LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
Imperator

pema22
(2):
TTTT
Zeebu

Robbnva
(1):
LuckyOtter

Not Voting (4):
Jocus Aevorum
wolfcub
pema22
ClearlyClarity

Imperator
(1):
TTTT

Robbnva
(1):
LuckyOtter

pema22
(1):
Zeebu

Not Voting (4):
Jocus Aevorum
wolfcub
pema22
ClearlyClarity

LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
Imperator

Imperator
(1):
TTTT

Robbnva
(1):
LuckyOtter

pema22
(1):
Zeebu

Not Voting (4):
Jocus Aevorum
Eggs
ClearlyClarity
pema22

Imperator
(2):
TTTT
Eggs

LuckyOtter
(2):
Robbnva
Imperator

Robbnva
(1):
LuckyOtter

pema22
(1):
Zeebu

Not Voting (3):
Jocus Aevorum
ClearlyClarity
pema22

Imperator
(4):
TTTT
Eggs
Robbnva
Zeebu

Robbnva
(2):
LuckyOtter
Imperator

Not Voting (3):
Jocus Aevorum
ClearlyClarity
pema22

Imperator
(4):
TTTT
Eggs
Robbnva
Zeebu

Robbnva
(3):
LuckyOtter
Imperator
Jocus Aevorum

Not Voting (2):
ClearlyClarity
pema22

Imperator
(3):
TTTT
Robbnva
Zeebu

Robbnva
(3):
LuckyOtter
Imperator
Jocus Aevorum

ClearlyClarity
(1):
Eggs

Not Voting (2):
ClearlyClarity
pema22

Imperator
(3):
TTTT
Robbnva
Zeebu

ClearlyClarity
(2):
Eggs
LuckyOtter

Robbnva
(2):
Imperator
Jocus Aevorum

Not Voting (2):
ClearlyClarity
pema22

Imperator
(3):
Robbnva
Zeebu
ClearlyClarity

Robbnva
(3):
Imperator
Jocus Aevorum
pema22

ClearlyClarity
(2):
Eggs
LuckyOtter

Not Voting (1):
TTTT

Robbnva
(5):
Imperator
Jocus Aevorum
pema22
LuckyOtter
Robbnva
<-- LYNCH
Imperator
(2):
Zeebu
ClearlyClarity

ClearlyClarity
(2):
Eggs
TTTT

Jocus Aevorum
(1):
Eggs

Not Voting (6):
Imperator
LuckyOtter
ClearlyClarity
pema22
Jocus Aevorum
Zeebu

LuckyOtter
(1):
Imperator

Eggs
(1):
ClearlyClarity

Jocus Aevorum
(1):
Eggs

Not Voting (4):
LuckyOtter
Zeebu
Jocus Aevorum
pema22

Eggs
(1):
ClearlyClarity

ClearlyClarity
(1):
Zeebu

Jocus Aevorum
(1):
Eggs

Not Voting (4):
LuckyOtter
Imperator
Jocus Aevorum
pema22

Jocus Aevorum
(2):
Eggs
Imperator

Eggs
(1):
ClearlyClarity

ClearlyClarity
(1):
Zeebu

pema22
(1):
LuckyOtter

Not Voting (2):
Jocus Aevorum
pema22

Jocus Aevorum
(3):
Imperator
ClearlyClarity
pema22

pema22
(2):
LuckyOtter
Eggs

ClearlyClarity
(1):
Zeebu

Not Voting (1):
Jocus Aevorum

Zeebu
(3):
Eggs
Imperator
ClearlyClarity

ClearlyClarity
(1):
Zeebu

pema22
(1):
LuckyOtter

Jocus Aevorum
(1):
pema22

Not Voting (1):
Jocus Aevorum

ClearlyClarity
(2):
Zeebu
TheKingInYellow

TheKingInYellow
(2):
pema22
ClearlyClarity

pema22
(1):
LuckyOtter

Zeebu
(1):
Imperator

Not Voting (1):
Eggs

Imperator
(2):
LuckyOtter
Eggs

TheKingInYellow
(2):
pema22
ClearlyClarity

ClearlyClarity
(1):
TheKingInYellow

Dongempire
(1):
Imperator

Not Voting (1):
Dongempire

Imperator
(3):
LuckyOtter
Eggs
pema22

LuckyOtter
(1):
Dongempire

TheKingInYellow
(1):
ClearlyClarity

Dongempire
(1):
Imperator

Not Voting (1):
TheKingInYellow

Imperator
(4):
LuckyOtter
Eggs
pema22
TheKingInYellow
<--LYNCH
LuckyOtter
(1):
Dongempire

TheKingInYellow
(1):
ClearlyClarity

Dongempire
(1):
Imperator
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by Eggs »

Pema gets run up early, with zeebu on third. CC doesn't move in response. Whatever read on that is probably limited by the near-RVS status of the game at that point, it's easy distance for zeebu and there's no need to panic for CC.

Pema fades back down to one vote, zeebu sitting there for a while, before putting L-1 on imperator.

CC gets to 2 votes and pema puts Robb to 3.

pema is on-wagon for the lynch and zeebu and cc are off. Pema has not voted with either at this point.

pema joins CC on the jocus wagon at either fakehammer or L-1 depending whose perspective you are from.

CC leaves and then rejoins pema on the jocus wagon again.

Pema joins the imperator lynch. Pema is on-wagon, and CC and Dong are off.

I'm not seeing much distance between pema and either cc or zeebu at this point. Zeebu was on the early pema (3) wagon and cc and pema were matching votes more than I have been led to expect, but not on lynches and both are probably within their scum-ranges.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:44 pm

Post by Eggs »

Zeebu voted didn't really push pema at that point. It fits with the classic distancing idea.

CC/Pema matching votes was after Otter first discussed VCA so could well be in response.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #111) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:44 pm

Post by Eggs »

Note to self - lynch people who don't vote much day 1.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #112) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:58 pm

Post by Eggs »

If scum CC/pema, the town are:

Eggs (imp/kiy/pema)
Otter
Dong (VT) (otter/imp/cc)
KIY (not cop from the hypo, might be JK, but why he do a 3xinvestigative hypo as JK? and why wasn't TTTT jailed?)

Presumably they roleblocked Otter. Possibly they thought Dong would read me/otter as the scum-team? I can't see any other reason for the KIY nk. That sort of fits.

Eggs (imp/kiy/pema)
Otter
CC (imp/otter/dong)
KIY (probably vt as above)

Same logic probably applies. Otter becomes the lynch target. Here there's more chance of me not being roleblocked though.

Unless there's a read on Otter as PR then the arguments for the NK are similar except the chance of scum dong is 50% higher than scum cc due to roleblocking considerations (i.e. if you look at it as a random shot).

I also think there's more chance that scum cc would stab Dong on general principles to clear out a dangerous townie and frame otter. Dong is less likely to stab CC as it wouldn't frame otter so hard and CC is not quite so much more experienced than KIY.

Obviously ignoring WIFOM.

pedit sorry for lack of spoiler
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #113) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:12 am

Post by Eggs »

I need to go through isos for general reads then I'll play dong
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #114) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:23 am

Post by Eggs »

Do you?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #115) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Eggs »

I may be a trash scrub player but I hope my input is worth more than zero, in which case you Vs dong is what needs to be discussed before I die. And if they leave me alive and kill otter and he hasn't talked out you Vs dong then we are up the hypothetical without a paddle.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #116) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Eggs »

So sure, discuss pema. But there's no way people should call a halt to other discussion as you seem to imply by saying 'that's what needs to be argued' rather than 'that also needs to be argued'
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #117) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:34 am

Post by Eggs »

I'll address pema after I've finished on you two cos that's my priority rn and I'm already far too slow.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 1009, ClearlyClarity wrote:I mean, yeah, me vs. Dong is a thing, but clearly he prefers to take a backseat until you figure it out on your own. We'll duke it out in LyLo, and in the meantime, it's you vs. pema, plus any other contribution you can offer about Dong and me before you go down.
Strictly worse than duking it out now surely? Why wait until one town is dead and can't contribute? All the material is there.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Eggs »

I'll be done with my thoughts this evening and I would really like you to give as much of your argument as possible before end of day because is be much happier with otter to bounce things off before he is inevitably nked.

Pedit yeah sorry, I'm sure he'll be more forthcoming when I've stopped being lazy.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Eggs »

Alright, last one.

Day 1 zeebu seems pretty solid to me on discussions, at least first 20 pages. He's contributing more than his last scumgame, faded out towards the end. I like the pema vote for town at that point, although not as strongly as I would have later in the day. I'm not sure if I read the parking of the vote there as a good thing (anti-pema) or a bad thing (stagnation, lack of effort) but I partly blame Robb for that.

I'm feeling better about him after reading through again, he's striking me as interested in the game. I think the pre-emptive VT claim, although frustrating as I wasn't planning on forcing him to claim and nobody had declared intent, probably points more to town (VT claims do so in general I guess).

After Dong switch-in I'm having a harder time reading. Definitely pushing the game, can't argue with that. What worries me is that it's pushing it in entirely the wrong direction which means I'm worried that a decent scum player would probably play exactly like Dong did. I have also had bad experiences in other mafia-type games where tonally this sort of thing comes from scum more than town.

CC had an absolutely nothing day 1 as acknowledged. Don't like or -.

Improves day 2, but feels a bit sheepy at times - couple of things jumped out, appealed to 'as someone said earlier' in and is a sheep and echoing earlier comments about pema being satisfied with gamestate. Another at . Following wagons. on pema is a bit weak.

To be honest, after re-reading, day 1 is pushing zeebu towards town for me, and I have to give at least a nod to TTTT's early/mid reads. Robb i'm writing off, KIY preferred CC to Zeebu.

Believe it or not, I've been reading and writing this post for nearly 90 minutes.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Eggs »

I terms of what to do today, if people aren't happy with me vs pema fine, lets argue that out. But if we are fine, then is there really any benefit to extending the argument Dong/CC to 11 days (from now)? Only if we feel we need more time surely.

I read somewhere that dragging things out is to the detriment of reads (e.g. town winrate went down when day 1 went from 7 to 10 days) and 2 heads is better than one. So isn't it better to thrash it out now and get the game over with knowing that pema is the day 4 lynch anyway? Put us all out of our misery of uncertainty.

I just don't see a reason to vote pema, lose otter, then make a decision. I know if it's me that survives I'd just whack down my vote on the first minute of day 4, so would mean we just went through an unnecessary night phase.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Eggs »

In post 977, pema22 wrote:I said that the possibility of either Imp or CC being scum is very high, Eggs called me out on this saying that it shouldn't be higher than normal odds. Of course, I knew that Dong (zeebu) was already cleared to be townie, making the odds that Imp or CC were scum higher, but not everyone knew this.
Actually I just asked you if you were referring to the normal odds or if you had a read. Genuine question. You just retreated to 'no read'. I would definitely have preferred it if you'd said 'higher than normal odds' as it would have indicated you were actually doing some detective work.
In post 996, pema22 wrote:Eggs said that after the night was over, and he almost definitely said that with the new information had after the night was over and the kill was already done so he could fakeclaim cop. I assume he claimed reading me as guilty because I have been seen as scummy/suspicious, and as he knows of my little experience I guess I am easy to target.
If scum is me + otter (which I assume you are going to be arguing) then I would most definitely have killed or roleblocked CC after that no-reason townread on you being her strongest read.

If scum is me + CC that's more of a fair point. Is that what you're reading?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Eggs »

Dong:
does answer your questions 1 and 3?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Eggs »

1) inconsistent and unmotivated voting - not demonstrating a clear pattern of reads and/or not attempting to lynch in line with them, just sheeping a bunch of wagons
2) that's lashing out in frustration. I expect he was conflating unpleasant behaviour with scummy behaviour to some extent there, or mixing motivations to lynch scummy people with lynching people he didn't like.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by Eggs »

Didn't you want to lynch him?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #126) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by Eggs »

Would you be able to make a few points for scum Zeebu/Dong before EoD please CC?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #127) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:09 pm

Post by Eggs »

I know the feeling!

Otter, a day left, do you want more time or are you happy to make a call and place votes?

CC was my assumption at start of day and thats firmed up a bit.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #128) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by Eggs »

Also are people lynching me/pema or cc/dong today?
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #129) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by Eggs »

i guess scum wouldn't concede either way so may as well make it me/pema? happy with either tbh.

VOTE: pema
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #130) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by Eggs »

Eh, if I survive the night I'm not changing my mind on who I'm lynching so if you've got an argument place it now.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #131) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:20 am

Post by Eggs »

UNVOTE: pema

Will be around to hammer I'm sure.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #132) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Eggs »

VOTE: pema
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by Eggs »

Interesting one. It was almost too obvious and we overlooked it for that reason.

Thanks for the game folks, D1 was a bit of a mess but otherwise enjoyable.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #134) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by Eggs »

Also thank you for the modding again Plot.
Eggs
Eggs
Goon
Eggs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #135) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by Eggs »

Pema got the short end of the stick with first game scum, but CC was a good partner

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”