Newbie 1941 - Game over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #200) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by emps »

Also, cyrus, you have to stop saying people on your wagon are scummy. If you have a legitimate case of scum!NaCl other than a "low" postcount, please, feel free to share it. But NaCl's a solid TL from me. If you want me to unvote, make a case for town!you not scum!NaCl or scum!Holden
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"making friends is dangerous emps. always be on guard." -the worst
"Children are sticky." -MaryJoLisa
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (isolation #201) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by emps »

In post 515, NaCl wrote:@Kaniffee
So out of all the other people here, you don't have a read on anyone aside Cyrus? But you think he's town? And yet you're willing to vote him eventually...

Why do think Cyrus is town. And more importantly, why don't you have a read on anyone else?

@Cyrus
My suspects are you and Kaniffee. I guess I tend not to post much, but it's more that certain people in this game tend to post a whole lot. Still, I'd say that the quality of posts are more important than the quantity.
Yeah no one is really posting to little other than jackal and kanifee. Its hard to say people have low postcounts, because cyrus and I kind of take up like 3/5ths the postcount (sorry guys ive been trying to post less) although when you literally have less posts than the mod, (jackal) thats like hella weird
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #202) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by emps »

Cyrus, others have RL as well as mafiascum.
Holden, Kanifee, and Jackal all have their own lives. If theyre slightly inactive so be it. Odds are, theyll come back later.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #203) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by emps »

I dont have enough time to re-ISO cyrus rn but ill do kanifee/jackal cuz they have like 10 posts lol
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #204) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by emps »

In post 435, Jackal711 wrote:Jeez this game is moving way too fast...

PEdit: Case in point: 80 new posts in the time it took me to draft this post.

UNVOTE: emps
That was partly rvs, and we're way past that at this point. More recent posts, at least the ones that aren't useless fluff, are leaning town.
In post 423, teacher wrote:lets move on.
Indeed. Going to place my vote where I think it belongs after the last few pages.

VOTE: Cyrus

I *think* that's
L-1
again, but not sure.

@Mod: An Updated VC would be very good right now.
Why wouldyou put a voteon someone who you "*think* is at L-2 before rereading? what if they're at L-1 and you just quickhammered?
Why put someone to L-1 without any other comments on the game? all you've said is that cyrus is scummy with no real reasoning?
In post 436, Jackal711 wrote:
In post 431, teacher wrote:
In post 426, emps wrote:e have 400+ posts, how can you not have a single read
Possibly because 50% of them are from one slot. I know this is personality/playstyle for you but it results in the game being more difficult to read for most towns, so it is play that helps scum. I say that as an objective fact, not because I believe it is motivated for you (I think you would play this way as any alignment). You should consider that for future games generally.
Indeed. As said in my last post I currently read him as town. I seriously hope if he IS town that scum kill him tonight. I'm sick of the noise that is making this game 10 times harder to read than it should be.
I personally think this is NAI(hoping for me being NKed :()
could be scummy from someone elses perspective? idk tbh
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #205) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by emps »

Spoiler: Kanifee ISO
In post 473, Kaniffee wrote:
In post 113, teacher wrote:
In post 9, emps wrote:Oh and another 4 SE game.

Thats... not fun?
It’s to start newb games as Rapidly as possible. Don’t treat SEs any differently. Like you Already have a lot of the theory down, which is our Primary purpose- to model how experienced players would play and read. We also should help with Coding and other issues. Speaking of, I would still love for you to get an avi so I can Mobile recognize your posts.

Also apologies In advance for the random typos and stuff I inject from mobile (eg schlick instead of schtick)- fat Fingers “ittle screen.
Currently on page 10 of reread going in and out of consciousness. I'm really tired. I don't mean to seem lurky, but it's not my fault there are 19 plus pages of this to go through on the first literal day. Not just day one in game but the the first physical day.

Also not game specific aside, but kind of related: Is it worthwile for me to V/LA if I'm still able to post dailyish? I went into this site thinking posting a few times a day would be reasonable, but now this game seems really active to the point where it's just too much for me to go through. Is this typical for games on here? Like should I state V/LA even though for me this amount of posting seems normal, but for everyone else it looks lurky that I'm "only" posting a few times a day?

I'm going to bed because it's almost midnight and I need to sleep. Sorry I couldn't do reads on anyone really for this post.
normally games arent this fast, no need for V/LA if you can post daily. i might not be able to post daily after today.
In post 486, Kaniffee wrote:I'll have time to make a more thorough post tonight, but for now I'll say that Cyrus's soft claiming seems like an accident. Like they didn't realize that it would be considered a soft claim as a power role because they're new, and they really are just a Vanilla Townie.
In post 379, cyrus62 wrote:laughs i thought i teased you enough to where you knew i wasn't pocketing holdem can you put it back to l1 so
i can clam and finally answer emps questions because i didnt wantg to answer queston 5 and 6 cuse i thought i would out my self but after i clame i can out my self
This last part kinda seems like they just want to follow the "rules" of L-1. That's how it reads to me. I don't think this was intended as a softclaim PR.
In post 410, emps wrote:
In post 409, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 404, teacher wrote:Cyrus, why do you keep saying youre dead now?
becuse scum now think im a cop lmao
oh my fucking god did you just soft cop

why
In their first post I remember them defaulting to cop/doctor I don't think this is indicative of anything necessarily.

So yeah I think Cyrus is probably just town that made a mistake.

/bet 35 Cyrus is Vanilla Townie.
eh, were all newbies so ill let it go for now

i dont really like how strong you bet on VT!cyrus
In post 490, Kaniffee wrote:I think in that moment saying either doc or cop would've been reasonable. To me there's no reason why cop and why not doc. It could've been either for town!Cyrus.
With the second point are you implying that a doctor would try to protect Cyrus(assuming there is one)?
not just doc, but jailkeeper as well.
In post 498, Kaniffee wrote:
In post 492, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 490, Kaniffee wrote:I think in that moment saying either doc or cop would've been reasonable. To me there's no reason why cop and why not doc. It could've been either for town!Cyrus.
With the second point are you implying that a doctor would try to protect Cyrus(assuming there is one)?
keep in mind i was reading a book and then notist this queston i was hoping that since every one thought i soft pr that if i draw the night kill that the doc might save me if there was one
Hmm okay. So at this point either you actually are the cop or you're not the cop (because you're either scum or vt). No matter which way you slice it this was really bad strategy. However it seems more like you're panicking because you don't want to be lynched or NK then like you're actually a cop. I guess this is more scummy or PR than not, but considering how nervous you've been throughout this game I think you would do this as a vt too. I'm debating voting based on lynch all liars at this point, but I believe you're still L-1, and it seems too early to end the day at this point.
Lynch All Liars isnt always the best option. but D1 LAL should be fine, although sometimes late-game PRs lie/gambit.
this flip-flop feels sorta weird.
In post 513, Kaniffee wrote:
In post 504, NaCl wrote:Kanifee, what changed between and ? You seem to think Cyrus was a VT initially, but soon after you became willing to lynch him. What changed your mind?
I still think he's town, but his posts are confusing and I don't like how he's obfuscating things. I'm not even quite sure what he's doing, but the whole lying about being pr or not, trying to lure a protective role all of it is just very weird. Even though I think he's a vanilla townie I don't like the way he's lying about stuff. The reason I haven't voted yet (besides it being L-1) is I don't want to vote someone I think is town until I've thought enough about the other players and think through whether they're likely to be scum. If I don't decide on solid scum candidates I may vote for Cyrus, because it'll get rid of someone who uses dishonest play.

So as far as 2nd question goes, I don't have a solid read on anyone but Cyrus yet if that wasn't clear.
if you briefly skimmed the game, you should have some weak leans at least right? feel free to share.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #206) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by emps »

I mean I was told to shut up so I'm shutting up I guess.
At least I'm trying to.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #207) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by emps »

Cyrus, can we get a quick PoE? Or just a reads list.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #208) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by emps »

No reads on teacher or Holden? They have 30+ posts each...
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #209) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by emps »

You do know spoilers exist right?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #210) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by emps »

Do
Spoiler:
and then do [slash spoiler]
But you actually put a slash
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #211) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by emps »

bet my 21 remaining wagoncoins

you wont.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #212) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by emps »

Spoiler:
In post 112, HoldenGolden wrote:@Emps, Can you explain the Newb!mafia greet by Salty boy for me? I dont see what your seeing there.

Off the cuff, I actually like his first post followed up by his explanation on you. The early serious vote seems a genuine attempt to prod alignment info out of emps(you) instead of being a random vote to fit in. Not that I find it particularly correct.
In post 152, HoldenGolden wrote:NaCl, what's your opinion on cyrus?
In post 197, HoldenGolden wrote:I am town leaning salty boi till later notice.

His follow up on Emps feels as it is coming from a town perspective. I'm having trouble explaining it, but basically: he isnt trying to convince anyone else that emp is scum. Rather, he is focused on questioning emps to further his read. Moreover, sort of what teacher said, he didnt leave an out if he was scum for this emp vote and read. He could of easily hide behind RVS if he wanted to as scum. Instead, he didnt, and commented to the read when the thread felt emps was townread and wasnt fully populated yet.

If anyone disagrees, speak up now. Discussions are welcomed as long as it isnt stupid.
In post 200, HoldenGolden wrote:THATS the "scum!newbie tell"?

I'm fully and extensively disappointed.
In post 223, HoldenGolden wrote:Oh oh oh, you really think I cant tunnel the shit out of you and get you lynched Wagnomics?

You underestimated my stubbornness. All in if you want to take it.
In post 263, HoldenGolden wrote:Actually, cyrus feels like he could be wagonomics scum buddy. Gimme a second
In post 277, HoldenGolden wrote:I dont like cyrus read and read progression on emp at all. Each one of his posts feel as he isnt confident enough to flat out scumlean emps. Rather, he keeps restating similar reasons for his suspicions. For reference, read the bolded in the spoiler below.
Spoiler:
In post 168, cyrus62 wrote:ok posting a few more thoughts so here go's ... i
geting kinda a scum feeling from emps its like he wants every one to think hes more town then others. but again i could just be reading to much in to things
In post 230, cyrus62 wrote:
realy wondering how emps and wagon guy are helping find scum all i see is post after post of non since getting tired of it give others a chance to talk so i can read them mate
In post 239, cyrus62 wrote:
on a diffent topic
emps is buging me but i could just be getting mad
cuse i cant stop hearing about dog the bounty hunters wife from my wife and it just bugs me to no end . rl is lame sometimes i wish i could just jump in to a game ...

but i dont know for sure. and now emps is talking again when i am trying to post really want to use duct tape so i can get a word in.

In each, you can see his tone feels shaky. He constantly backtracks everytime he calls out Emps. This feels highly suspicious to me as it is exactly what I would picture mafia doing right now. Furthermore. If you look at how he engages emps in between these posts, it does not look like he is really interested in further his read on emps (compared to NaCl). That to me makes me really happy to place a scum lean on him.

Not scummy as wagonomics, but he gets upgrade to sidekick status right now.
In post 324, HoldenGolden wrote:I'm taking a 15 minute tea break to clear my mood rn. I rather you condense everything into one post emps is you do a case (or two, one town or scum) just so it's easier to read.

I'm still want to hear that explaintion on town!cyrus red
In post 328, HoldenGolden wrote:My tea break turned into a cleaning session. I swear, my future wife can complain about a lot. But at least I'm productive when I'm not in the best of moods.

Emps, what about that post of yours where you liked him because of how he was paranoid of being buddies? How does that feel now after everything?
In post 336, HoldenGolden wrote:I want to say something, yet I'm going to wait and everyone's stance on this.

I will say this though, even though it's useless at this stage, there is no way Emps and Cyrus are ever on a scum team together at this point. The way the two have been interacting in the thread shows that imo.
In post 344, HoldenGolden wrote:Wait a minute, he is responding to the points made by Emps. Was really confused on how red got placed into this.
In post 351, HoldenGolden wrote:I will say with salt's vote that's L-2 for cyrus. I personally do not want anymore votes on his wagon just to see others response to the whole situation. It will give us more info to work with post lynch if he is condemn to the gallows.
In post 385, HoldenGolden wrote:I'm going to laugh if he claims vanilla townie
In post 391, HoldenGolden wrote:I mean you dont know what he is gonna claim. Could be claiming mafia!

I really dont like the situation this puts on my desire to wait this out. I'm really sure his play so far is scum, so I dont want real PR to CC.

But if you refuse till you are on L1 cyrus, fine.
VOTE: Cyrus62
In post 529, HoldenGolden wrote:As an matter of fact, here I am! life has especially been busy today. I was hoping to be in a mood to play, but working a 12 hour shift has robbed me of that.

I will reevaluate cyrus and look at jackel/kaff tomorrow since it seems those two are being discussed.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #213) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by emps »

15 posts
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #214) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by emps »

anddd the spoiler failed.

but hey, at least i got 21 extra wagoncoins!
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #215) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by emps »

quoting others isnt necessarily scummy/not useful for town.

hes made a pretty good case on scum!you that opened a lot of peoples eyes
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #216) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by emps »

In post 569, cyrus62 wrote:btw red if i were scum i kill you 1st for sure cuse you know me to well lol:p
uhm...

is this NAI?
gut tells me its scummy honestly.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #217) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by emps »

In post 571, cyrus62 wrote:i realy hope emps doesnt get nk or lynchd he dose make the game more fun its like i have some one to talk to fyi not a pocket attemp just hearing my own thoughts gets old ... its nai becuse red was from my 1st game
pocket?
In post 573, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 571, cyrus62 wrote:i realy hope emps doesnt get nk or lynchd he dose make the game more fun its like i have some one to talk to fyi not a pocket attemp just hearing my own thoughts gets old ... its nai becuse red was from my 1st game
Hahaha I feel the same way about you :D
pocket x2?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #218) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by emps »

In post 575, cyrus62 wrote:wow look at emps thinking every thing is realy makeing cases about everything emps your going to make every one think your a cop so even if you lynch me since im vt and so is red jackel or kanifee will nk you for thinking your a cop mate shakes head your cool relax and have fun
what are you ok

what made you think cop

plus wouldnt PR lay low?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #219) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by emps »

town/null on kanifee now. i like the catchup, still not much to go off of.
really though, health > forum mafia, dont stay up till midnight playing it lol

honestly the no vote for now feels townie?

also ill check the posts you mentioned on town!cyrus.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #220) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by emps »

In post 585, cyrus62 wrote:see emps he said ask him a queston i did you see the responce i got thats why i get ify about nacl
again, people have real lives. NaCl, please do answer the question tho
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #221) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by emps »

lol this vc and last vc have literally no differences.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #222) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:48 pm

Post by emps »

In post 590, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 589, emps wrote:lol this vc and last vc have literally no differences.
Can you summarize me why are you voting for cyrus?
I didn't like his sorta scum paranoia early on, so i thought "hey some pressure would be nice"
i pressured him.
i told him many, many times to defend or at least attempt to defend himself, but most of what he comes back with is "holden is acting scummy" or "NaCl is sorta lurky and is scummy" or "Jackal is super lurky and thats scummy"(which is fair btw)
i dont actually want him lynched.
doub the will be lolhammered seeing as the SEs should know better, cyrus wont selfvote, and Kanifee is TLing cyrus(i think? maybe TRing i forget)

i just want a real defense from cyrus, not that some people on his wagon are acting scummy.

if intent to hammer is given(doubt it will)
i will unvote.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #223) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by emps »

real quick before i leave, could you
1. give another defense
2. give some reads
3. quote/give the page number of the previous defense?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #224) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by emps »

EBWOP:

for 3

give the post number, not page number
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #225) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:22 pm

Post by emps »

Okay, now that newbie 1939 is over you should be able to talk to me about your meta read thingy on red earlier. I'll bring up quote in next post
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (isolation #226) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by emps »

In post 182, cyrus62 wrote:im starting to get a scum lean on red but i cant give my reasons because i cant speak about a on going game at all so all i can say is why anit they talking maybe a overgaming or maybe timezone. but im going to keep a eye on them now
This.
Newbie 1939 was the game you guys shared in common right?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #227) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:30 pm

Post by emps »

In post 599, cyrus62 wrote:also emps its very hard playing this and the game
my wife likes me playing with her
at the same time imvu takes alot of my mind so i have a very hard time mounring a defence at this time but if you like i will go back over your spoiler and insert my answers more clearly later
Yknow what I'll just shut up for now and let you have you fun :wink:
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #228) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:35 pm

Post by emps »

@mod
Are requesting early prods a thing? If so please prod Jackal.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #229) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by emps »

In post 604, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 601, emps wrote:
In post 599, cyrus62 wrote:also emps its very hard playing this and the game
my wife likes me playing with her
at the same time imvu takes alot of my mind so i have a very hard time mounring a defence at this time but if you like i will go back over your spoiler and insert my answers more clearly later
Yknow what I'll just shut up for now and let you have you fun :wink:
when i do this it isnt out of scum move but becuse he buged me with this post shakes emps .. all i was saying is i am playing a game on the pc as well as mafiascum i did not mean shut up ok geez you take to much to heart please relax this is just a game your cool mate but way way to tightly round ok so chill it alright if you dont talk i'll get scared becuse no one else is speaking
Oh I didn't think you meant for me to shut up.
Poor wording on my part. But I have to go rn anyways. Cya
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #230) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by emps »

In post 606, cyrus62 wrote:emps why are so worried if jackal talks or not scum lurck and you have up to 36 hours before having to post
It's been 30 hours so yea. I just don't like lurkers. They seem to take the fun away from the game.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #231) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:44 pm

Post by emps »

Cyrus, no need to spoiler everything. It's mainly just used for I SO reads or super long posts.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #232) » Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:44 pm

Post by emps »

Anyways I actually have to go now.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #233) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:25 am

Post by emps »

UNVOTE:
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #234) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:26 am

Post by emps »

In post 620, RedFlavor wrote:Cyrus' logic can be weird or wrong but that's not scummy, he is being geniune which is townie.
Another meta read?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #235) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:29 am

Post by emps »

In post 623, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 596, cyrus62 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 540, cyrus62 wrote:emps town
cyrus62 town
Kaniffee null
NaCl null
HoldenGolden null
teacher null
RedFlavor hopeing they are town but cant till yet need more post
Jackal711 scum going by red
Wagonomics town
my reads change read on kanifee to town lean
re posting for holdem to under stand i will push any and all that i dont see post in 12 hours as the game cant just be me and emps posting the whole time that gets lame
Don't worry it won't be you and me the whole time. Because I'm actually doing v/la things starting tomorrow.
Really don't like jackals slot, but I'm not putting it to L-1. Waiting for him to become more active/his repLacement to come on
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #236) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:30 am

Post by emps »

I thought you,mentioned a meta read earlier? If not my b
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #237) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:39 am

Post by emps »

In post 628, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 625, emps wrote:
In post 623, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 596, cyrus62 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 540, cyrus62 wrote:emps town
cyrus62 town
Kaniffee null
NaCl null
HoldenGolden null
teacher null
RedFlavor hopeing they are town but cant till yet need more post
Jackal711 scum going by red
Wagonomics town
my reads change read on kanifee to town lean
re posting for holdem to under stand i will push any and all that i dont see post in 12 hours as the game cant just be me and emps posting the whole time that gets lame
Don't worry it won't be you and me the whole time. Because I'm actually doing v/la things starting tomorrow.
Really don't like jackals slot, but I'm not putting it to L-1. Waiting for him to become more active/his repLacement to come on
when i say this its with all due rescpt i get it and i under stand its just i seen some one use this ploy in a former game to wait for thire partner not saying you are all i am saying is i seen it done i rather lynch the guy then let him replace out and almost kill us all if he is scum
What
People generally wait for replacements to come before putting to L-1...
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #238) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:44 am

Post by emps »

I'm not pushing hard. I'm saying I'd vote him if it wasn't L-2 rn.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #239) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:48 am

Post by emps »

Lmao "di gi vu" hahahaha
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #240) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:52 am

Post by emps »

Also SEs is what is going on rn called a wagon park? I've heard it used before but Idk what it really is/means.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #241) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:54 am

Post by emps »

Yep, you can. Also it's deja vu not di ji vu lmao
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #242) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:57 am

Post by emps »

What does not!Cyrus mean?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #243) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:57 am

Post by emps »

Uhm what did doc do?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #244) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:59 am

Post by emps »

Oh I'm dumb. Should've been able to guess that.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #245) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:11 am

Post by emps »

Tutorial people are confusing newb.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #246) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:30 am

Post by emps »

Prods happen after 36 hours, but you only get replaced after 60 hours total without any posts.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #247) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by emps »

In post 684, NaCl wrote:Hey, can anyone who thinks Cyrus is town convince me I'm wrong over ? I don't like that I'm hearing a bunch of people saying that they think Cyrus is probably town but they're still open to lynching him. I think he's lying and he's scum for it, but I don't like that the game's gotten kind of stagnant. Which to me, seems like either:
-Cyrus is scum, has a lot of votes, and is hoping to ride it out, hoping we'll focus elsewhere
-I'm terribly wrong, and scum is just kind of going quiet to wait out the lynch and not draw attention to them by moving things along

Could someone help convince me why I'm right or wrong? The slowdown over the last day is worrying me.
I just noticed. He said most of what he did was RVS memeing, but he had a few serious posts, which would have suggested we were out of RVS but he was still memeing? Which I think is anti-town.

like, he said it was RVS memeing, yet he called me out on joking, as well as not contributing. If it really was RVS back then, neither would matter.

im probably going to look over the cyrus ISO with that in mind.

I think scum!cyrus' plan was to split the wagon either two or three ways.

Between : cyrus, jackal, kanifee
or, jackal and kanifee

Red seemed to have been pressuring kanifee without putting his vote on them, as well as suggesting a jackal/kanifee scumteam.

if cyrus is scum, i think red is as well.

if cyrus is town, i think we should look on the cyrus wagon for the 1 scum he thinks is there.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #248) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by emps »

In post 685, cyrus62 wrote:
this just sits odd with me ok and im saying this with out careing how i look but i will keep this in mind untill i am provin wrong
we're waiting for activity. we have plenty of time left, and i dont think anyone is ready to put a basically inactive slot to L-1.

if i dont like his catchup/response to stuff, i will put him to L-1.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #249) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by emps »

In post 691, cyrus62 wrote:very good i like this
what do you like?
i dont like how jackal still hant posted yet. he said he would.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #250) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by emps »

Ow my logic just got called "not the best" :(
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #251) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by emps »

In post 699, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 698, emps wrote:Ow my logic just got called "not the best" :(
Welcome go the club.

If you stated it I'm sorry for the repeated question, but what is your stance on red?
If scum!cyrus, red is strong scumlean/weak SR
If town!cyrus, red is TL
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #252) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by emps »

NaCl, thoughts on red, teacher, and kanifee?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #253) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by emps »

In post 703, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 700, emps wrote:
In post 699, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 698, emps wrote:Ow my logic just got called "not the best" :(
Welcome go the club.

If you stated it I'm sorry for the repeated question, but what is your stance on red?
If scum!cyrus, red is strong scumlean/weak SR
If town!cyrus, red is TL
What about independently right now. Ignore cyrus alignment.
Id say weak SL.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #254) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by emps »

Like, i dont like their ISO rn. They said cyrus has weird/wrong logic, but seems gunueine town.
However, the only real person to have said NaCl is scummy is cyrus. Now, reds most recent post is saying that NaCl/Jackal scumteam.
Withou giving any reasoning.
If cyrus's logic is wrong/weird, why are you basically sheeping him?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #255) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:32 pm

Post by emps »

In post 705, teacher wrote:Anyone know the count? I kind want to give intent on Cyrus. A couple more recent posts pinged me and I think it is a game advancing lynch regardless.
Cyrus at L-3.
Jackal at L-2
VOTE: cyrus
Cyrus is now at L-2.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #256) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by emps »

By lean on/lean that way you mean TL right?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #257) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by emps »

In post 711, teacher wrote:“Can from” = can grok
Whats can grok?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #258) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by emps »

Hey, im going to start doing V/LA thing and be super busy starting in like an hour or so.

@mod
this should end in like 10 or 11ish days.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #259) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by emps »

In a 9 player game, 4 of us are V/LA. Epic!
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #260) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by emps »

The only changed vote has been jackal and it's because he needs a repLacement..
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #261) » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by emps »

Seriously, how are like no votes changing.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #262) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:45 am

Post by emps »

In post 721, cyrus62 wrote:btw teach i kn you said im the lynch for today so i anit going to fight that but in the next 3 hours i am going to be posting cases and poe and i want you and red to look though them closely also Nacl to look closely so i am going give reads and expln why and how i come to this and it will be all the way to this post and before hand so enjoy the show and so look closely at this
the show starts after this post.
Why is a supposed vt fine with them being lynched
Especially this far from deadline.
Is this like 4d chess levels of WIFOM?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #263) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:46 am

Post by emps »

Anyways I have to go for now should post in a bit
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #264) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:19 am

Post by emps »

In post 725, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 722, emps wrote:
In post 721, cyrus62 wrote:btw teach i kn you said im the lynch for today so i anit going to fight that but in the next 3 hours i am going to be posting cases and poe and i want you and red to look though them closely also Nacl to look closely so i am going give reads and expln why and how i come to this and it will be all the way to this post and before hand so enjoy the show and so look closely at this
the show starts after this post.
Why is a supposed vt fine with them being lynched
Especially this far from deadline.
Is this like 4d chess levels of WIFOM?
What the hell is wifom?

Personally, being ok to be lynched isn't super telling my imo as i would consider maybe PR to be the only role that does not remain passive in that scenario. I think it's better to read what he is doing alongside it to see if he actually is comfortable as the wagon as they post, or is scum! Subtlety trying to get the wagon of them (which the latter is happening imo)
Wifom = wine in front of me
Basically, its something objectively correct for town to do, aka wilingness to be lynched instead of a no lynch in this sceneriao, however scum can do it to fuck with town, so that townies that do the same thing arent townread, and scum look slightly townie as well.
In hindsight, that wasnt very WIFOMy.
Anyways i lied. Im far too tired to do anything but sleep at this point. Cya guys.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #265) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by emps »

Can we like keep this game alive? It's been slowing down a lot I think. Maybe just my time zone, but like we have so many people on VLA so yeah.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #266) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by emps »

In post 742, teacher wrote:Can you all either lynch me or quote whatever new content Cyrus put I. That or lynch him so it never has to be found. Any of the above work for me without preference. Please and thank you. Happy fourth.
Wait what teacher you good?
Why lynch you? No one's been pressuring you or thinking ur Scum...
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #267) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:46 am

Post by emps »

In post 764, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 763, Wagonomics wrote:Game is won if we solve Red/NaCl correctly
Oh yeah and Kaniffee

If Red + NaCL is town, then Jackal+Kanifee

I think Jackal-->Kanifee--> {Red/NaCL} probably wins, but need one out of Red and NaCL to be slightly more obviously town
Question.
Why is cyrus not part of your lynchpool?
I feel like jackal,kanifee,red,cyrus, NaCl contains two scum.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #268) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:46 am

Post by emps »

Doubt teacher is scum, probs just VLA thingies.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #269) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:09 pm

Post by emps »

@mpd
Prod Kanifee please.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #270) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by emps »

Both have such low postcounts... those not on VLA can we get some more activity if possible.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (isolation #271) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by emps »

Didn't I ask for more activity, not less?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #272) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:59 pm

Post by emps »

In post 827, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 826, emps wrote:Didn't I ask for more activity, not less?
No, it's because people kept telling him he is posting too much nonsense and he is liability.
Ah, I see
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #273) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by emps »

In post 849, RedFlavor wrote:@emps can you vote with me?
No.
I think teacher is town.

Will do ISO and shenanigans later
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #274) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 2:43 am

Post by emps »

In post 886, RedFlavor wrote:@emps @cyrus @holden @wagon
What do you think about lynching Ico
Wouldn't prefer it, but if we have to do a rushed deadline lynch I would do It over almost everyone else.
Teacher,kanifee and I towncore? Explain Ico.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #275) » Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:51 am

Post by emps »

In post 899, teacher wrote:Ok so I feel the same pings and reason for red even if I crossed an Ico post in to my read there.

On Ico, I’m mostly feeling blah but willing to give a day to break into feeling the pulse of the room. Like a post he calls scummy from NaCl I think is actually quite town. I think I want to wait for actual reasoning and content then pressuring for the same tho.
Which one?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #276) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:43 am

Post by emps »

In post 901, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 900, emps wrote:
In post 899, teacher wrote:Ok so I feel the same pings and reason for red even if I crossed an Ico post in to my read there.

On Ico, I’m mostly feeling blah but willing to give a day to break into feeling the pulse of the room. Like a post he calls scummy from NaCl I think is actually quite town. I think I want to wait for actual reasoning and content then pressuring for the same tho.
Which one?
hey emos i like how you queston everything this makes me feel your town for sure thats why i keep you null read as scum go for high town reads if i keep you low you shouldnt be nk i hope i am right about you.
When he openky says im super towny but doesnt want be nked...
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #277) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:45 am

Post by emps »

In post 905, HoldenGolden wrote:@Teacher, wagon, and emp. What is your take on cyrus focus on stuff like nks and prs and all that.
I thinj its... strange.
Ive never seen anyone play like tyis, and it might just be his playstule.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #278) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:46 am

Post by emps »

In post 910, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: Iconeum fine who knows
Wait what is this rvs on post 900+
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #279) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:50 am

Post by emps »

In post 950, cyrus62 wrote:baseicly it comes down to 1 of 4 things 1. either im wrong about red and hes scum
2. reds right and nacl is scum with ico
3. teach and ico are both scum and teachers so good he can fool people
or 4 ico is right and nacl and holden are scum

i will think on this and re read all the pages and do a iso on every one and see who is who but its awfuly funny how nacl comes up twice.
If red is scum, who do you think would be their scumbuddy?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #280) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:51 am

Post by emps »

In post 1002, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 1001, emps wrote:
In post 910, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: Iconeum fine who knows
Wait what is this rvs on post 900+
Why a serious vote on scum is RvS post
He said

"Fine who knows"
Does that sound like a serious vote to yiu?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #281) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:52 am

Post by emps »

In post 958, HoldenGolden wrote:Wow its day one and I realize cyrus has experienced all stages of grief.

Denial with the soft pr claim.
Anger with his omgus on me and NaCl earlier
Bargaining with wagoncoins
Depression by sheeping red and general tone
Now acceptance in his lynch.

That should be a achievement.
Oh shit

Cyrus are you ok
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #282) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:53 am

Post by emps »

What part of "fine who knows"
Sounds like a confident serious vote?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #283) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:56 am

Post by emps »

In post 968, Iconeum wrote:
The first half of Wagon's posting is nothing but fluff and coin game. There is no content to further the game, no intent on solving anyone or anything.
It's not until that he begins working over ISO's in which he quickly sorts a few players shallowly.

In he comes to a conclusion that NaCi is town and in he comes to a conclusion that Red is also town (nulltown).
Why would the game be won if you solve Red/Naci after just calling both town to some degree?
There has also been no attempt at all by Wagon to actually solve this then. No follow-up. It's like a fire and forget post he made to appear active.

VOTE: Wagon
Wagon, come back to this and sort red/nacl
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #284) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:40 am

Post by emps »

In post 998, teacher wrote:
In post 994, Wagonomics wrote:that's mostly just because he is extremely hard to read and for that reason easy for scum to push for mislynches.
This is kinda a weird thing to say. Like Ive only been mislynched twice in my 20ish games - once at lylo (ahem),
[Deleted due to discussion of ongoing games]
. SO I dont think Im an easy mislynch push? And I think I remember you saying in that lylo game that I am never lhf. So Im missing something.
Uhhh

We dont talk about that second one.
Last edited by Xtoxm on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #285) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:46 am

Post by emps »

In post 1022, RedFlavor wrote:
In post 1021, teacher wrote:NaCl
Leantown: Kaniffee, Ico
Scumclaim
Explain?

How is disagreeing wjth your reads list a scumclaim?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #286) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by emps »

VOTE: RedFlavor
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #287) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by emps »

In post 1079, RedFlavor wrote:If ico flips town lynch me tomorrow
So basically if either of you flip town lynch the other?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (isolation #288) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by emps »

That's not how it works...
Someone gives intent, you should claim.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #289) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by emps »

In post 1108, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1105, emps wrote:That's not how it works...
Someone gives intent, you should claim.
Do you think me stalling a claim is scummy?
Won't say until claim is given
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #290) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by emps »

In post 1112, Iconeum wrote:I'm vt
Lmao stalling a claim as vt wtf

I was going to say if you didn't claim a PR you would be scummy imo
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #291) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by emps »

In post 1127, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 1120, teacher wrote:If you get a Vanilla result, try and townread them subtly but in a way that we'll notice if you die.
My go-to here would be, if you have an inno on someone, just say:
a) boy that nightkill sure spews X town, I'm pretty confident they're town now
or
b) okay, I've been doing some meta and I think I found a secret towntell for X
or
c)
z: hey x, what do you think of y?
x: hmm idk?
z: I was just rereading his iso and I think this post seems townie, do you agree?
x: mebbe sure
z: well let's start townblocking, I'm gonna townblock here first
x: idk man, seems like you're trying to pocket "y", vote z
z: wtf dude, I'm neapolitan are you a noob?
x: how tf was I supposed to know that? this whole exchange felt really forced
z: now I'm gonna get nk'd dude thanks
x: idgaf you're a noob anyway, get rekt
z: wow, rude

see, it's easy
C sounds like me...
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #292) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:50 am

Post by emps »

Ahh life is pain I'm on like 5 hrs of sleep rn

Uh I'll catchup once I have time
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #293) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by emps »

Ahhh sorry I've been inactive

Life has been an ouchie rn
Should free up soon
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #294) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:10 pm

Post by emps »

Hi I'm back, btw Ico is at L-1.
Think Red is scum and Ico is town personally
VLA shit ending in like 2-3 days
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #295) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:42 pm

Post by emps »

Ahh I'm pulling an all nighter probs should have enough time to catchup.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #296) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by emps »

Ok so uhm

I believe this is the right situation for a tracker/neopolitan to claim?

SEs can i get some confirmation
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #297) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by emps »

In post 1420, Kaniffee wrote:Why is it more likely? Isn't the killer and the killed both 1/8 chance of hitting individually?
because the JK can be targeted
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #298) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by emps »

In post 1426, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1422, emps wrote:
In post 1420, Kaniffee wrote:Why is it more likely? Isn't the killer and the killed both 1/8 chance of hitting individually?
because the JK can be targeted
Jk would also be targeting someone they assume to be scum over someone they townread that could possibly be blocking a PR.
nah teacher was saying mathematically

like random chance
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #299) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by emps »

heehee

you see this is how you get guaranteed profits
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #300) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by emps »

uhhhhh fuck it

20 for everyone town
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (isolation #301) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:33 pm

Post by emps »

I forgot, you can't wager on yourself.

Change the 20 to a 30
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (isolation #302) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:34 am

Post by emps »

In post 1456, HoldenGolden wrote:Emps, wagon, what are your thoughts a out what I brought up about kaniffee?

Wagon especially since it sounded like you felt they were sounding townie to you towards the end of day one.
i think their nulltown rn honestly

the scummy bit doesnt hit me as very scummy

just seems newbie to me tho

they just seem... like theyre there, but they arent at the saame time yknow what i mean?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #303) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:35 am

Post by emps »

WAGONS
V
A
L
U
E
INVESTOR
Spangled - Town
Wagonomics
Holden - Town
Wagonomics
Everyone - Town
30 each, 210 total
emps
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #304) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:38 am

Post by emps »

yo kanifee

why do you have wagon as TR

but holden as i only as TLs
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #305) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by emps »

In post 1473, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 1463, emps wrote:
In post 1456, HoldenGolden wrote:Emps, wagon, what are your thoughts a out what I brought up about kaniffee?

Wagon especially since it sounded like you felt they were sounding townie to you towards the end of day one.
i think their nulltown rn honestly

the scummy bit doesnt hit me as very scummy

just seems newbie to me tho

they just seem... like theyre there, but they arent at the saame time yknow what i mean?
I mean I can say the last bit about you right now so not really.

What makes him on the townish side of null for you then?
they feel like theyre trying to solve

no TL because they only seem to respond to questions asked to them, not posts directed at most everyone in general

however i think the answers to the questions are townie
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #306) » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:33 pm

Post by emps »

In post 1486, Spangled wrote:
In post 1484, Wagonomics wrote:Cause Cyrus obvtown and you took his slot
Some people don't think that, though.
Could you make a case on that, please?
Who doesnt think ur at least a TL springfleg guy
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1540 (isolation #307) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by emps »

In post 1499, HoldenGolden wrote:
Crisp cold air blew across RC's mysterious face as he stood behind the brothel. The bandages flapping around his concealed face. Dusk had fallen quite rapidly, coating the alleyway in a suspicious veil of darkness.

"He should of been here by now," He remarked, looking down at his cracked watch. It had been a long time since he last saw his lover after the...incident. Society can be cruel after all.

The metal backdoor to the brothel finally opened to reveal a tall, handsome bearded man. His white teeth glimming in the moonlight. A suede jacket and dress pants rounded out his attire.

"Oh sweetie, where the hell have you been?" Wagonmics said, playfully throwing a handful of wagoncoins near the upper junction of RCs legs. The covered man smiled before approaching his lover, pulling back the tight bandages to [Retracted]
what. the. fuck.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #308) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by emps »

Im going on a plane soon its like 12 hrs long so i wont be able to post much

But im comfortable with a wagon and maybe teacher lynch here? Ill do iso shit when im not dead
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (isolation #309) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by emps »

Ill do isos once im on the computer
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #310) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by emps »

doing em now

ill do wagonlad first

im stealing all the nicknames holden
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #311) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by emps »

Spoiler: wagonlad
In post 59, Wagonomics wrote:Yeah theoretically I should change the returns for town and scum since town should have a higher return rate overall. Still working out some bits of the system.

Oh yeah and you can't bet on yourself since that would be taking the fun out of it

I like Cyrus and Emps for town though. So I'm going to Invest 30 coins on emps and 40 into cyrus

@emps can I ask why you didn't invest in kaniffee?

WAGONS
V
A
L
U
E
INVESTOR
Jackal711 - Scum
Wagonomics
RedFlavor - Scum
Cyrus
Emps - Town
Cyrus
Emps - Town
Wagonomics
Cyrus - Town
Wagonomics
Everyone except Kanifee?
10 each
emps
you told me 15/20 was considered a strong TL

explain to me why you bet this hard this early?
In post 217, Wagonomics wrote:No one has confirmed they are taking me up on the bets (although theoretically the "100 coin" bet with Holden I would take in a heartbeat but I refuse to just straight up take his money like that)

I'm at:
Towncore - emps / cyrus62

Townlean with reservations: HoldenGolden

Null/town: NaCl

Wide PoE/Null:
Teacher (SE)
Jackal711 (SE)
Kaniffee
RedFlavor (SE)

Going to invest throughout my PoE

WAGONS
V
A
L
U
E
INVESTOR
Jackal711 - Scum
Wagonomics
RedFlavor - Scum
Cyrus
NaCL - Scum
Cyrus
Emps - Town
Cyrus
Emps - Town
Wagonomics
Cyrus - Town
Wagonomics
Wagonomics - Town
emps
Cyrus - Town
emps
teacher - Town
emps
Holden - Town
emps
Emps - Town
RedFlavor
RedFlavor - Scum
Wagonomics
Kaniffee - Scum
Wagonomics
Teacher - Scum
Wagonomics

I'm liking recent posts but still want to see more town!Nako spiciness :P
explain why you had no scum whatsoever? explain the cyrus/I towncore as well.
In post 234, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 230, cyrus62 wrote:realy wondering how emps and wagon guy are helping find scum all i see is post after post of non since getting tired of it give others a chance to talk so i can read them mate.
I'm 50% of the way to solving the game so... :P
talk about this. do you still believe your 50% solve is correct
In post 753, Wagonomics wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 55, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 53, Wagonomics wrote:Alright let's walk you guys through this. You may think that we're playing mafia, but I'm playing Wagonomics. I want to have the most WAGONCOINS at the end of the game!

At the START of the game, everyone gets 100 Wagoncoins. You have 100 wagoncoins! And you have 100 wagoncoins! Everyone has 100 wagoncoins!

From there, there are two uses of wagoncoins. You can either choose to INVEST in a wagon. You may put your wagon coins into that wagon and if the slot flips RED, you will get double your investment back! Huzzah!

Or you can choose to ACCEPT a bet.

For example, here is an opening BET

I bet 50 Coins that Wagononomics will NOT be alive on day 3

Now that I have offered the best, anyone can choose to accept the bet! Put up your own 50 wagon coins if you think I WILL be alive on day 3!

Note that while investments can be SOLD at any time, BETS cannot be cancelled once made!

I will also start an initial INVESTMENT
VOTE: Jackal711

Since this is a RANDOM investment, I am only INVESTING
5 wagoncoins
this sounds like fun ok i bet 60 that red is scum and 40 that emps is town ps i like you

Here's my iso of you.

You're town because that's a town response to my game.
not actual sorting just meme posting
can we get like actual cases on some people from you now wagon?
In post 754, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 66, emps wrote:Wait but who does the wagonomics system is wagonomics dies

NEVER LYNCH WAGONOMICS

Withdraw all investments

Invest 69 coins into Wagonomics - Town
emps is town because I don't think scum makes this post
see above
In post 755, Wagonomics wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 240, HoldenGolden wrote:Let's talk scum.

In this game there is two. However, one has outed themselves out quite early. This person is of course, the one, the only, wagonomics.

Yes yes, this might be hard for you to accept. But even with a few posts I have discovered this. Let me open your eyes.
5-6: Generally as scum I work at forming a core of people townreading me/deep pockets, whereas as town I try to do as little leading as possible until I feel like the game is in a readable state. It's hard to explain but I do think that the key to scumplay is getting townread by the 'right' people whereas the key to townplay is not just solving but solving in a way where your solve will be accepted by the town.
This is his response to Emp. Harmless right? Wrong. This is actually the biggest slip in mafia history right now in this game thread (trademark waiting). Here, he admits that as scum he wants to be in high regards with town. He wants to be townread by the 'right' people.

How do you get townread you ask.

You post list!
Towncore - emps / cyrus62

Townlean with reservations: HoldenGolden

Null/town: NaCl

Wide PoE/Null:
Teacher (SE)
Jackal711 (SE)
Kaniffee
RedFlavor (SE)
This is a useless post and a clear scene of scum!wag trying to buddy up by introducing this town core idea. He is already town reading those he feel are town to the thread in order to blend in. His list however lacks any investigation into scum however. Nor does any of his post seem aggressive or inquisitive at all. He wants to blend in. Why? He already said it himself.

If I had to guess a scum buddy, its emppy pimply. Made a list post too and is too eager on this coin business (and not because I am bias against emps)

Vote Wagonomics. Change the thread.

Holden is town because this post is too funny to be scum
see above.
i also this this was mildly serious? idk correct me if im wrong holden
In post 757, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 435, Jackal711 wrote:Jeez this game is moving way too fast...

PEdit: Case in point: 80 new posts in the time it took me to draft this post.

UNVOTE: emps
That was partly rvs, and we're way past that at this point. More recent posts, at least the ones that aren't useless fluff, are leaning town.
In post 423, teacher wrote:lets move on.
Indeed. Going to place my vote where I think it belongs after the last few pages.

VOTE: Cyrus

I *think* that's
L-1
again, but not sure.

@Mod: An Updated VC would be very good right now.
Scummy in like 2 different ways
In post 436, Jackal711 wrote:
In post 431, teacher wrote:
In post 426, emps wrote:e have 400+ posts, how can you not have a single read
Possibly because 50% of them are from one slot. I know this is personality/playstyle for you but it results in the game being more difficult to read for most towns, so it is play that helps scum. I say that as an objective fact, not because I believe it is motivated for you (I think you would play this way as any alignment). You should consider that for future games generally.
Indeed. As said in my last post I currently read him as town. I seriously hope if he IS town that scum kill him tonight. I'm sick of the noise that is making this game 10 times harder to read than it should be.
Slightly townie but not enough to move my vote
In post 695, Jackal711 wrote:UNVOTE:

As I told the mod via PM, due to the RL issues of the past few days and an expected absence most of next week I am forced to request replacement. Apologies to everyone involved for my lack of activity in the game and GL!
Slightly townie but not enough to move my vote

There's room for conversation here but I'd rather just wait for the replacement
this is like one of the only legit sorts/scumhunts you have and it was on the one person with less posts than the mod.
In post 760, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 169, RedFlavor wrote:Why there are already 7 pages
bad open
In post 203, RedFlavor wrote:Also if I play Nako-y in newbie queue I get lynched for voting for no reason.
And yes, I want to survive as both alignments.
acceptable
In post 244, RedFlavor wrote:Hahaha wagon scumslip
weird joke
In post 479, RedFlavor wrote:VOTE: Jackal117
Scum
good post
In post 673, RedFlavor wrote:So after all it's jackal and NaCl
sell me on NaCL?

Red is nulltown
see above. very few posts, still bothered with ISO.
In post 761, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 742, teacher wrote:Can you all either lynch me or quote whatever new content Cyrus put I. That or lynch him so it never has to be found. Any of the above work for me without preference. Please and thank you. Happy fourth.
Teacher's town
In post 1044, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 882, Iconeum wrote:Kaniffee/teacher/emps are center
Red/Wagon are town
Naci/Holden scumlean/read

And then there's Cyrus
In post 968, Iconeum wrote:
The first half of Wagon's posting is nothing but fluff and coin game. There is no content to further the game, no intent on solving anyone or anything.
It's not until that he begins working over ISO's in which he quickly sorts a few players shallowly.

In he comes to a conclusion that NaCi is town and in he comes to a conclusion that Red is also town (nulltown).
Why would the game be won if you solve Red/Naci after just calling both town to some degree?
There has also been no attempt at all by Wagon to actually solve this then. No follow-up. It's like a fire and forget post he made to appear active.

VOTE: Wagon
"sorting"

He starts by signalling why he's going to join the leading wagon

when cyrus wagon falls apart, he omguses me, the person leading the wagon against him

yeah, no, this slot goes buh-bye
In post 1250, Wagonomics wrote:I think I'm pretty set on 2 scum in {ico, kani, salt} and I think I'm still in that order
Ico flipped town

do you really believe kani/salt is the scumteam?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #312) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by emps »

what the fuck is up with spoilers and like dying midway through wtf

anyways basically

he has made pretty no attempts to actually scumhunt/sort people

made meme cases on people who were mostly townread at the time

says kanifee and salty boi are scum

but doesnt bother to ISO/make some sort of scumcase on them
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #313) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by emps »

scumread actually weaker tho after doing that ISO

but it doesnt look very good to me tbh
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (isolation #314) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by emps »

kanifee i have so many questions rn

why

why

and

why

please reply to them all thanks
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #315) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by emps »

ima brb

i need to question my life descisions rn
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #316) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by emps »

In post 160, teacher wrote:
In post 10, emps wrote:Have some questions for everyone

1. What kind of experience do you have with Mafia?

2. How did you find out/get into MafiaScum?

3. How do you scumread people?

4. How do you townread people?

5. How do you play as town?

6. How do you play as scum?
1. 20ish games.
2. Followed someone from another hobbysite (WebDip)
3. Tone, motive, associations.
4. Tone, motive, consistency of thought process.
5/6. The same.

Stealing from my own version of the answers: 4. I use tone more than I used to. I also motivations, probabilities, and associations. For each post, I try to ascertain the motive behind it. Does it seem town-motivated or scum-motivated. To be sure, both town and scum have similar objectives, but they arent overlapping. Town is not as afraid of being lynched, because there will be a mislynch at some point; scum knows that their death is 50% of a loss. Town wants to out real analysis to advance the game; scum wants to repeat information that everybody knows so they can appear to be helping without actually doing it. Another key area of difference is in probabilities. Here, I cant say it much better than a strategy article from the Wiki (link). I'll speak more on associations tomorrow if Im still kicking.
In post 366, teacher wrote:
In post 351, HoldenGolden wrote:I personally do not want anymore votes on his wagon
Challenge accepted.

VOTE: Cyrus.

That’s L-1.

Now time to ketchup again.
In post 452, teacher wrote:
In post 447, Wagonomics wrote:Taking my bet from Kanifee scum and re-investing them into Jackal scum
Concur. Was doing an ISO readslist and just not impressed. Def in my PoE (with Kaniffee).

How do you feel about Cyrus? Holden?

Im feeling Red and Emps for town so far. Im leaning that way on you and NaCl. Im v. conflicted about the two I asked you about.
In post 667, teacher wrote:Sorry, actually your catchup last night just didnt stick out in my head. I appreciate you sharing on Cyrus. Im actually pretty ok with what you did there.

Van you talk about Holden and why he is above Emps
In post 1021, teacher wrote:Towncore: Emps, Holden, NaCl
Leantown: Kaniffee, Ico
Cant read him if you paid me money: Cyrus
Scumleans: Wagon, Red
In post 1062, teacher wrote:Everyone and their mother pushing against red. I’ve found one scum.
ok so quick ISO skim

i think D1 teacher is cool

but near EoD his tone kinda changes? idk how to relaly explain it

during D2 it becomes more apparent.

i feel like he is less scumhunting and not questioning/pressuring as much as im used to him doing? he feels off-meta...
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #317) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by emps »

oshit i forgot i quoted some stuff but then got too lazy to actually do it at the end due to airplane shit and not sleeping for like 30 hrs
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #318) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by emps »

A lot of my sitting/voting of wagon near EoD was me not bejng here. During vla i didnt have lots of time to catchup and move my vote. I believe i completely missed EoD1. I do believe i made a cyrus case way back when, but now i have a strong TL on cyrus. The RCE/RedFlavor vote was mainly from the wagon that died, and i dont believe i had enough time to move my vote.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #319) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by emps »

In post 1596, Kaniffee wrote:Why did you join the wagon? Was it mainly out if inactivity or did you suspect Red/RCE?
It was based on suspicion- i believe red was on vla at the time? So i dont think it was a very good reason to vote due to inactivity...
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #320) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:51 pm

Post by emps »

i made a case earlier but i forgot to vote woops

VOTE: Wagonomics
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #321) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by emps »

His recent VCA look pretty good for him, but i dont think VCA is very useful this early on? Correct me if im wrong.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #322) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by emps »

I dont like this teacher wagon.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #323) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by emps »

NaCl are you saying rce/teacher is T/S?
Did you say this earlier? Cuz i mightve missed this.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #324) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by emps »

If you havent, explain that teacher fote to me then.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #325) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by emps »

*vote
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #326) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by emps »

Who do you think would be RCEs buddy?
Who would be teacher's buddy?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #327) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by emps »

In post 1618, Spangled wrote:
In post 1617, emps wrote:Who do you think would be RCEs buddy?
Who would be teacher's buddy?
Are you asking me or NaCl?
NaCl
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #328) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by emps »

No
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #329) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by emps »

Page top screwy up lets go
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #330) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by emps »

No page top
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #331) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by emps »

Yee
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #332) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by emps »

Yasss i messed it up
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #333) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by emps »

Haha no its 25
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #334) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by emps »

Hehe im such a bully
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #335) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:38 am

Post by emps »

Kanifee is still an eh for me, their vote feels ok though.
Wagonomics is like my top scumread rn so uh yea
Your case on teacher being scum feels off and i feel like ur kind of just doing it by PoE, but like, the RCE and teacher being T/S comment strikes me as off. Teacher is nullscum for me rn tho.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #336) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:31 pm

Post by emps »

Let me ask you a question. If Wagon was considered an unpopular vote or someone who probably wouldnt be able to be pushed up, why would scum!me put him as my strongest scumread?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #337) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by emps »

Im sorry im not putting much time/effort in this game, bit overgamed with a 300000000 page game rn

Will post reads list in next post
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #338) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by emps »

Town
Holden
Spangled
Kanifee
NaCl
teacher
RCE
Wagon
Scum

Do note that teacher is a nullscum/weak scumlean for me rn, not strong scumlean or smth
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #339) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by emps »

Also, kanifee, explain your wagon TR to me please.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #340) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by emps »

Id appreciate a readlist from everyone so i can grind up some stats on whos townie in generak and stuff and whos an outlier on stuff
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #341) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by emps »

idk how to format tables on here so ill use like google docs or smth idk
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #342) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by emps »

going to start up the readslist here

[link removed]
Last edited by Xtoxm on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #343) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by emps »

ughhh it looks so ugly

im just going to abbreviate everyone

spangled = span
kanifee = kani
teacher = teach
rest are either normal abbreviations or none.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (isolation #344) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by emps »

alright now it doesnt look like full cancer
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #345) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by emps »

what?

i dont quite understand what ur trying to say

but do i dont think google docs is illegal

cant u like look at edit history or smth?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #346) » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by emps »

bye guys im going to slep now

will update doc in morning
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #347) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:48 am

Post by emps »

Uh, anyone wanna give their full reads list? So far its just been spangled and I.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #348) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:39 am

Post by emps »

In post 1703, Kaniffee wrote:
In post 1569, emps wrote:what the fuck is up with spoilers and like dying midway through wtf

anyways basically

he has made pretty no attempts to actually scumhunt/sort people

made meme cases on people who were mostly townread at the time

says kanifee and salty boi are scum

but doesnt bother to ISO/make some sort of scumcase on them
1. Not true
2. The meme cases you were referring to actually held a valuable lesson, and had genuine insights
3. He said that there were 2 scum between Ico, me, and NaCl. Obviously Ico flipping town would make him question that hypothesis.
4. He's talked about his thoughts on me at least pretty extensively. NaCl I don't remember off the top of my head how much, but I know Wagon's talked about him too.

I've already explained why I think Wagon's town in , so this is more an explanation of why I disagree with your reasoning.
What? Those meme ISOs were literally 1 post ISOs... how were they insightful?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #349) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:40 am

Post by emps »

Seeing from how the google doc hasnt been yeetus deletused so far, i shall go update it. Idk how to do the table thjngs wagonlad does for wagoncoins tho
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #350) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:44 am

Post by emps »

So basically you think teacher and i are bussing for future towncred, but its like really shitty towncred thatll get us scumread more? Ok then...
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #351) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:49 am

Post by emps »

Wheres the scumslip? I really dont see any
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #352) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:56 am

Post by emps »

The logic is

If ur townie af you get NK

You townie af and dont eat NK you sus boi

Issue is... that logic doesnt apply because there was no NK?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #353) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:25 am

Post by emps »

Im bad at jokes ok
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #354) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:51 am

Post by emps »

updated the doc
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #355) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:51 am

Post by emps »

we need RCE, teacher, and Wagon to contribute a readslist
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #356) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:19 am

Post by emps »

uh i have a playstyle similar to the SEs i play with
during my first game i played with teacher which is mainly where i developed my mech centered playstyle

the readlist table also comes from an SE
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #357) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:29 am

Post by emps »

im just waiting for some more people to put in their readlists and then i shall form the

Consensus Readlist Table™

the way it works is i take the average of everyones readlists, and form an overall readlist based off of that! all stats.

i will also look at the outliers for each person and point them out. and then i will form a readlist without outliers. (aka take the average without outliers) (eg : bob gets a 4, 4, 4, and a 1, so his avg score is 3.25, but his w/o outlier score is 4.0)
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #358) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:30 am

Post by emps »

the higher points the better, and i will give out points based on the positioning on the readlists (1 is the very bottom aka most scummy, 7 is the very top aka most townie)
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #359) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:36 am

Post by emps »

wont tell you till everyone has given their readlists.
can you guys help me out and get some readlists from Wagon, RCE, and teacher? Wagon and RCE have acnowledged my doc/readlist table, but they have yet to give one.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #360) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:38 am

Post by emps »

nope, nvm, it appears RCE has not aknowledged it. sry for misrep

@mod is this : [link removed] allowed, or no?
Last edited by Xtoxm on Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #361) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:44 am

Post by emps »

In post 1731, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 1728, emps wrote:wont tell you till everyone has given their readlists.
can you guys help me out and get some readlists from Wagon, RCE, and teacher? Wagon and RCE have acnowledged my doc/readlist table, but they have yet to give one.
I'll travel to DC and beat one out of teacher
:eek: oshit

teacher runnn
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (isolation #362) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:49 am

Post by emps »

ok, are google docs allowed? basically im using a google doc for a table because i dont know how to format a table on forums for everyones reads.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #363) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:56 am

Post by emps »

oh ok then ;-;
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (isolation #364) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:07 am

Post by emps »

ohk then?

wagon can i atleast get a readlist from you?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (isolation #365) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:08 am

Post by emps »

In post 1740, Wagonomics wrote:Sell me on teacher?
i think most people are set in 1 scum in RCE and teacher, and RCE "knows" he is town so hes voting teacher?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #366) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:57 am

Post by emps »

In post 1744, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 1743, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1740, Wagonomics wrote:Sell me on teacher?
Teacher bad, RC good.
lol I've never wanted to lol hammer someone so much before

"BOOM I'm convinced, teacher dead"
lol just like

Teacher dead, RC good

FTFY

*lolhammers*
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #367) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:10 am

Post by emps »

fucking hell. this is why i dropped teacher down to null/SL. i thought he was PR.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #368) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:13 am

Post by emps »

teachers claim is probably real. only time where you can get away with JK fakeclaim is setup C3
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (isolation #369) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:21 am

Post by emps »

yeah, we have 2 conftowns rn

Holden, and teacher.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #370) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:24 am

Post by emps »

Wagon, what happened that mad you "not feel me" for scum?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #371) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:24 am

Post by emps »

In post 1760, emps wrote:Wagon, what happened that made you "not feel me" for scum?
EBWOP
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #372) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:29 am

Post by emps »

my read on teacher changed because i thought he was PR. Youll notice i said that i didnt like the teacher wagon? its because i was worried teacher would be run up and forced to claim.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #373) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:30 am

Post by emps »

wait, yeah didnt you say you were feeling Kani for town after then Ico hammer?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #374) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by emps »

im not 100% sure of this yet. if you believe in one on, one off, and RCEs been on both times and you are feeling him for scum...

shouldnt you be sussing me hard af right now? Im the only one who was off of both wagons...
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #375) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by emps »

if it was Kanifee, who would be their scumbuddy? NaCl again?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #376) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by emps »

than if Kanifee flips scum you're looking at Spangled and Wagonomics

and if RCE flips scum we lynch NaCl

but what if NaCl/RCE isnt a scumteam?

then who do we look at?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (isolation #377) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by emps »

hmm, now that im thinking it over, plan sounds good.

VOTE: RCE

pretty much RCE lynch

flip scum lynch NaCl

flip town lynch Kani

is that right teacher?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #378) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by emps »

In post 1781, Kaniffee wrote:
In post 1752, teacher wrote:To be clear, there is a CC in 8/9 setups if this is a fakeclaim. Cop, Neap, and JK are all counterclaims.
I don't get this
In post 1755, emps wrote:teachers claim is probably real. only time where you can get away with JK fakeclaim is setup C3
How can you get away with JK fakeclaim when there's a Doctor and a Tracker in C3?
8 CCs because Neap, Cop, and JK can all CC a JK claim.

they get away with it in Tracker Doc because neither is going to CC if they are a compatible match with JK.

possible JK combos

JK Doc
JK Tracker
JK VT

so Doc Tracker wouldnt CC
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (isolation #379) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:54 am

Post by emps »

HAMMER NOW IT IS TWILIGHT WE NEED A LYNCH
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #380) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:55 am

Post by emps »

O shit i was looking at D1 deadline im drunk
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #381) » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:55 am

Post by emps »

We still have 5hr 30 min phew
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #382) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:48 am

Post by emps »

i say we dont no lynch.

holden is pretty much conftown at this point, and no lynching during mylo with conftown just makes it worse.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #383) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:48 am

Post by emps »

wait whyd i say dont no lynch.

i meant i say we lynch.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (isolation #384) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by emps »

roll 2 dice. the 2 numbers that it lands are is the scum team

1- emps
2- holden
3- nacl
4-wagon
5-kani
6-spangled

if it lands on the same guy twice, simple. they are the scumteam
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #385) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by emps »

doesnt count

you used 8 ball instead of dice
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #386) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by emps »

i rolled 2 and 4

so its holden and wagonlad(not actual SRs just memery)
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (isolation #387) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by emps »

In post 1841, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 1840, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 1831, NaCl wrote:Fair enough, then. I'm VT, I'd like Kaniffee next.
Hmm guess it's only been 4 hours but still annoyed that my shift at work ended and we don't have a claim here yet :P
We dont need claims anymore. Magic eightball has provided enough info.
wait, what if there is a PR with a guilty? should they still claim?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #388) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by emps »

wait what do you mean by "prepare yourself"?
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #389) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by emps »

ohhh shit
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #390) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:12 am

Post by emps »

Im VT. Popcorn Spagnled.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #391) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:14 am

Post by emps »

Also, if youre feeling me for scum, explain who my scumbuddy is likely to be.

You guys went with teacher/emps yesterday as a gamesolve, but teacher is a dead PR.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #392) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:41 am

Post by emps »

im trash at scumhunting

in a game where i was conf JK D2 i legit just sheeped my strongest TR, and went for a mechsolve gambit D3, turning a D3 win to a D6 win.

i went 1/3 on my scumreads in that game. that was painful tbh
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #393) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:42 am

Post by emps »

anyways my strongest SR is Wagonlad

i shall see who he can be partnered with
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #394) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:26 am

Post by emps »

wait its safe to start voting yeah? we can vote during mylo right?

never been in mylo before so idk how it really works.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (isolation #395) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:51 am

Post by emps »

VOTE: Wagonomics

this is L-3

please DO NOT vote him unless you are certain.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #396) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:52 am

Post by emps »

wait- no wagon police, give me my vote back!!!
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #397) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:56 am

Post by emps »

oh no please im innocent i swear
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #398) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:01 am

Post by emps »

idk. my read on Spangled has mostly came from the cyrus slot, but looking back on it, he was slightly off-meta to me, and Spangled isnt especially towny. rn hes just a weak townread for me.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #399) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by emps »

honestly, i think we need to give intent to L-2.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”