Newbie 1968 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #855 (isolation #200) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 854, the worst wrote:gyro ignoring my huge ass size 36 uncrowned vote to vote jv for voting uncrowned is p funny
Not sure what you're meaning but it is pretty funny lol
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #201) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

It's alright if I vote my biggest scum-read yeah?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #202) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Ah dang, I am a lonely qlder

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (isolation #203) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

My vote is going to be on this, if you want the reasoning let me know. I'll reply in a few hours when I have time
VOTE: Kerset

Either way, if you all believe me to be town we can lynch this off. If it flips town (which I doubt) we can lynch off gjt but I swear to god if the same shit happens with worst, me and someone else like last game and Town loses I swear to shit lmfao

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #204) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 865, the worst wrote:rly don't think anyone is playing at the manipulative level scumcrowned did that game :P you're proooooooobably town
Are you sure ;)

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #205) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 870, the worst wrote:fun fact one time I met a dude on RuneScape who went to my high school and shared my first name it was frightening

but it is quite the rarity indeed!!
Is your name unique or somethin'?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #206) » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 869, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 864, JacksonVirgo wrote:My vote is going to be on this, if you want the reasoning let me know. I'll reply in a few hours when I have time
VOTE: Kerset

Either way, if you all believe me to be town we can lynch this off. If it flips town (which I doubt) we can lynch off gjt but I swear to god if the same shit happens with worst, me and someone else like last game and Town loses I swear to shit lmfao
I'd be keen to know why on this one. I was leaning a bit more towards GJT/Gyro just throwing each other under the bus but I'm open minded
I am probably completely biased but I think gjt is town here, either way it's a tvs between kerset and gjt, we can lynch one today and one tomorrow and win.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #207) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:33 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 881, Gjt wrote:
In post 880, Alexcellent wrote:What do you think of JV?
JV was my top Town read. I will re evaluate soon. I'm kinda busy at mo and a few errands to run. Hopefully have a bit more time in a few hours. There was the odd thing or 2 that had my questioning my opinion on JV late last phase, but wasn't enough to get me away from Gyro or the worst. I knew 100% about Gyro and had strong feeling about the worst which appears i was wrong about
Yeah some of my content is always a bit iffy, sure duckyboi can confirm that. I am usually half dead inside and tired whenever I post which is probably the cause of it but eh

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #208) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:36 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 883, Kerset wrote:hm math points at me because
In post 607, Micc wrote:
Votecount 2.03
Gjt (2) -
PvtUrist, Gyro Zeppeli
Gyro Zeppeli (2) -
the worst, JacksonVirgo

Not Voting (3) -
Thomth, Alexcellent, Gjt

With 7 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2019-12-11 15:45:00).
there was either scum who early jumped on his partner as counterwagon or was one of wagon initialization. Meantime my slot was idle.
Anyway you still need to solve this on lylo and it will be {tw, gjt, jv}. As i said yesterday jv is most likely to be scum. When you look at his actions through this game, you will see that his activity is at decent level and he is definitely catching up with every event. Even so he is unable to read this game. All this time there were some unclear events but JV never address them, things goes under is radar. It feels like he would know the alignments all along and with PR i finally saw his reaction to something he wasn't aware of.
Not really 'math', just obvious shit throughout the game. There was something Thomth said that looked like someone else wrote it, Thomth has been on my bad side mostly throughout the game but turned somehow to a slight town-read on my behalf. This may be a lapse in my judgement but they're a lot more townier than your slot is. Not sure why you're thinking I just outright bussed Gyro from d1 onwards. Also what do you mean by 'catching up with every event'? What things haven't I addressed?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #209) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I'm somewhat impatient, could we lynch a boi?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #210) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 890, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 564, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 562, Gjt wrote:You know what for now I'm willing to take my vote off

UNVOTE: Thomth

Your post just got me thinking @PvtUrist I am so used to playing much larger number games I am using the wrong mindset. In a typical 20 person game I would have no issue lynching Thomth regardless because the flip would give us much info. I still think they could well be scum, but wanna think it over more and hopefully hear something before someone hammers. plus I'm not gonna be able to come back for a few hours so wanna chance to read up later. You are potentially right about Thomth, I'm not so sure, but that's my opinion. I'm not gonna do a full reads list because most or just leans. Right now I would say Scum is Thomth and The Worst. JV is my highest up Town Lean.

I know this doesn't answer you 100% but I don't have time right now to do full ISOs
I agree with your scumreads honestly, from gut (and other stuff) this is my current scum-list or at least it's the list I think will give me the most information considering ;)

{urist}

{alex}

{gjt, gyro}

{duckyboi}

{thomst}
JV, can I take you back in time a week and ask what was going through your mind here? I noticed that on D1 you seemed to be scum reading Gyro, but he seemed to drop down your list a bit on D2. What changed?
I am not exactly sure to be honestly, I just had my strongest town-reads against Gyro and assumed it was me being biased.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #211) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 903, Kerset wrote:
In post 900, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm somewhat impatient, could we lynch a boi?
ok VOTE: jackson
Yeah that's gonna do you well, again in end-game I am never in the right mindset to defend myself and it usually ends up in worst betraying me. Lynch me and then Town loses, I am not confident worst will make the right lynch if I die today tbf because I don't really know either (sorry boo :c)

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #212) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

End-game stresses me out and I break, honestly sucks when a scum is good like Scumcrowned was in my last MS game and yeahhhh

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #213) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:22 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 906, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 904, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 903, Kerset wrote:
In post 900, JacksonVirgo wrote:I'm somewhat impatient, could we lynch a boi?
ok VOTE: jackson
Yeah that's gonna do you well, again in end-game I am never in the right mindset to defend myself and it usually ends up in worst betraying me. Lynch me and then Town loses, I am not confident worst will make the right lynch if I die today tbf because I don't really know either (sorry boo :c)
Is this directed at Kerset?
The first six words, yes. After that bit it's just generalized, for nobody really just poking fun at my last game.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #214) » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:29 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

( ╯°Д°)╯ ┻━┻

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #215) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 916, Alexcellent wrote:Actually JV walk through this with me:
In post 129, ojoi wrote:should i unvote then? making it no longer L-1?
In post 132, JacksonVirgo wrote:Yeah please unvote for now, we've literally got like more than 5 DAYS to figure stuff out
It is way too fast, fr
In post 136, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 131, Uncrowned wrote:Thoughts on this fast wagon, everyone?
I am almost 100% sure there's a scum on the wagon, but considering it's a newbie game it could be them thinking that's how to play?
In post 138, JacksonVirgo wrote:VOTE: ojoi
In post 139, ojoi wrote:
VOTE: unvote
In post 142, JacksonVirgo wrote:Why unvote?
In post 151, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 146, ojoi wrote:unvote so it's not at L-1, incase we lynch the wrong guy

i'd like to give him a chance to defend more i guess
Putting someone at L-1 puts pressure on them, it's not like someone can secretly hammer without putting suspicion onto themselves.
In post 156, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 153, Uncrowned wrote:JV you didn't want to vote Thomth earlier but you're cool with him at L-1 now?
I personally didn't want to vote them for my own reasons and I believe I've explained why (or that might have been another game), there is no reason why they needed to vote and then instantly unvote when someone brought up it was L-1

This has kind of gone under my radar. What was your mindset in this interaction with Ojoi? This feels kind of manipulative. Clarify if I'm incorrect but you asked Ojoi to unvote Thomth out of fear of the wagon being too fast, they did so and then you appear to become dismissive of the L-1 wagon? You then say there is no reason they needed to vote and instantly unvote when it's brought up that they're at L-1, however you voted Ojoi before she unvoted so the timeline of events there doesn't really add up with your explanation at the time.

Also as a side note, that L-1 Thomth wagon that was on early D1 had TW, myself, Uncrowned and Ojoi - 4 townies. I don't know if that's relevant at all but I wanted to mention it as it was a very fast wagon that was entirely driven by confirmed townies.
I just didn't want someone to be lolhammered but then someone said that it was fine because nobody would stupidly hammer it I believe so then I changed my opinion on votes that put someone at L-1. Regarding the second bit, not sure of the relevancy there?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #216) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Spoiler:
In post 481, Thomth wrote:Since Uncrowned was nightkilled I am guessing that scum sheeped what the worst said on page one because everything Urist has said is most likely wrong. Unless his one "srs" vote on the worst was the only accurate post.

I am leaning right now of Alexcellent being Town. So I feel more comfortable pointing the finger at JV.

Gyro hasnt said to much so maybe they are scum.

I feel there is a good chance of at least one of them either, JV or Gyro being scum and I will sheep/bus either of those two today if I get the chance.

If one or both JV and Gyro is town then I feel it must be Alexcellent and maybe Gjt.

If all 4 Alexcellent JV Gyro and Gjt are town then I am assuming scum is both the worst and Thomth which I also feel is unlikely.

To simplify my train of thought here is a list that shows who I think is the most most scummy to townie. Ironically I feel it is quite possible that scum did not vote for ojoi and town pulled the classic move of lynching themselves.

More or less depends on whether JV is town or scum.

Gyro
Jackson
Alexcellent
Gjt
Thomth
the worst
Urist
This is the start of what I see as scum!thomth setting up a chain lynch.
In post 525, Thomth wrote:quote="In post 57, Gyro Zeppeli"]
In post 56, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 55, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Can i be first lynch again, would be real cool.
Sure, I love bussing teammates D1
Here is another post where JV claims they are mafia. Also the large amount of questions makes me feel like JV feels pressured.
Putting shade onto my joke
In post 526, Thomth wrote:Also I question why I am asked about my read on Alexcellent when I state I only feel they could be scum if gyro/jv are not.
Practically linked gyro and myself together and added alex to the chain lynch.
In post 529, Thomth wrote:If not gyro and jv then I would suspect gjt and alexcellent however I have nothing on them.
Linked gyro and myself together as well as adding gjt/alex into the chain lynch.
In post 611, Thomth wrote:They have alluded themselves to being scum more then once so what the fuck?

VOTE: JV
Again brought up my memephase joke
In post 676, Thomth wrote:Here is my anti-town list in no particular order:

JV- Claimed themself as scum multiple times.

Urist- Voted for himself twice and is to busy to post atm.

Gyro- Not contributing much but can turn lyrics into speech which I like. Has hinted at themself being scum as well.

Me- Alot of confusing posts, do I have a point? Why hide it behind non sense if I do? Have hinted at myself being scum as well.

faustiv- very little content, mentioned game was slow, then disappeared.
Brought up my joke again
In post 691, Thomth wrote:Anyways, I put my scum!JV glasses back on and my
intent to hammer Gjt
is back.
If they saw me as scum, why intend to hammer someone else?
In post 694, Thomth wrote:My reasoning behind this was Uncrowned was the NK D1 and I thought they were a very useful town. I feel Gjt is a very useful town as well so the fact they had so many votes on them was alarming.

In general I am foreseeing JV/Gyro/Me/Gjt as being a town block tunneling eachother. Very bad for town if so.
And then all out of the blue they're claiming all of us are a town block? What the shit

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #217) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Spoiler:
In post 747, Kerset wrote:I took my time and analyzed this game. That was so long and exhausting.
Gyro is the most scummy here. My second suspect is Jackson but i am alone in this opinion so it has to wait for D3. I am not sure about them being paired.
The worst is towny but he should have been killed by maf for townleading. NK1 was activity-oriented after all.
Gjt gives very newbish vibes so it is hard to read him. His push on tw looks genuine but his defense around #333 looks staged.
Thomth is god tier town, god confirmed this to me by himself.
Alex is fine, he is unpaired with gyro but he would fit as JV partner. Topic good to be discussed after todays flip.
Urist is odd. I don't see him solving his scumreads at all. I guess i will need to look at his meta. Blank votes is not something i would expect here.
In post 750, Kerset wrote:intent on gyro ofc
In post 761, Kerset wrote:
In post 758, the worst wrote:VOTE: Gyro I'll be around plenty before EOD
cmon you didn't need to hammer this already
In post 778, Kerset wrote:Well in end i would choose gyro anyway.
In post 883, Kerset wrote:hm math points at me because
In post 607, Micc wrote:
Votecount 2.03
Gjt (2) -
PvtUrist, Gyro Zeppeli
Gyro Zeppeli (2) -
the worst, JacksonVirgo

Not Voting (3) -
Thomth, Alexcellent, Gjt

With 7 players alive it takes 4 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 2 is in (expired on 2019-12-11 15:45:00).
there was either scum who early jumped on his partner as counterwagon or was one of wagon initialization. Meantime my slot was idle.
Anyway you still need to solve this on lylo and it will be {tw, gjt, jv}. As i said yesterday jv is most likely to be scum. When you look at his actions through this game, you will see that his activity is at decent level and he is definitely catching up with every event. Even so he is unable to read this game. All this time there were some unclear events but JV never address them, things goes under is radar. It feels like he would know the alignments all along and with PR i finally saw his reaction to something he wasn't aware of.

The replacement continues that kind of thought

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #218) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 922, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 162, Gyro Zeppeli wrote:Why are people voting Ojoj/thomth
What do people feel about this? Gyro seemed to be pushing against and Ojoi or Thomth lynch. Ojoi obvs was town. Is it same mentality with Thomth, Gyro knew he was going to flip town and wanted the sweet townie points by staying off the wagon? I presume that's why he stayed clear of the Ojoi wagon. This just makes the one random vote on Thomth even harder to explain though.

Puts Thomth(Kerset) at L-2 after I unvote him so not ballsy enough to put him at L-1. Wagon dies down and moves to Faustiv(GJT), Gyro puts Faustiv at L-2. Just looking for a lynch that will stick?
Honestly, not exactly sure what the heck they were doing. Maybe trying to get thomth/gyro to look more towny by refusing a lynch with a fella they knew would flip green??? Though with the votes, if that's what happened I don't remember sorry, that seems like a good reason to say 'I was voting thomth before' when they die as a ballsy as shit way to get town-cred or something??

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #219) » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

This game is seriously dead

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #220) » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:13 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 933, Gjt wrote:Sorry busier weekend than expected. I was certainly all for a lynch on the worst, my next was Thomth. As I'm wrong about the worst I can't find enough to being a vote onto JV. As stated before my intention is to still vote on Kerset. I believe we're at L-1 and still have 4 half days. I don't wanna be wrong again and hammer wrong again so wanna be sure. Its TvS with JV and Kerset. If Kerset flips Town then JV is certainly Scum
Hmmm, I was going to be paranoid and say this is you chain-lynching kerset then me but of course that's your pov. It's mine towards you lol

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #221) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 944, Alexcellent wrote:I targeted JV but you roleblocked me
In post 945, Gjt wrote:I didn't Roleblock you
In post 946, Gjt wrote:JV must have blocked you
That's a defensive slip right here, don't think he was speaking about anyone in specific.
Anyway, no harm in cross-voting here
VOTE: Gjt

You've played really well, like seriously well. I congratulate you.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #222) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Not gonna lie, expected you to die here Alex. Didn't think they could roleblock and kill on the same night, that's a bit bs. Anyway, I lowkey also wanted the worst/me/scum again just for the lols but it didn't happen :c

I wonder why duckyboi was killed over you though

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #223) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 949, Alexcellent wrote:Mannnn the fact you're bringing it up is adding so much WIFOM to it. I'm pretty sure I'm lynching GJT today but I have to be sure.

Scenario A is that GJT killed TW because I was still showing suspicion of you yesterday and scum!GJT probably thinks there's a better chance of convincing me that JV is scum, whereas TW seemed reasonably set on the scum being in Kerset/GJT
Scenario B is that JV killed TW because he would prefer to deal with me in LyLo over TW and so we can have this WIFOMy conversation

Given the mafia left is roleblocker I basically just become a confVT, same as TW
Oof sorry for breaking your brain here

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #224) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

This was a good game, you played well gjt :D

Did not know that the one mafia can kill and use their ability. Sheesh, glad that my mistake didn't ruin anything.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #225) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:31 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

And they did think I was the PR, why the roleblocked me... my whole big brain moment was completely stupid lol

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #226) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 962, Alexcellent wrote:
In post 957, JacksonVirgo wrote:This was a good game, you played well gjt :D

Did not know that the one mafia can kill and use their ability. Sheesh, glad that my mistake didn't ruin anything.
Dude when you said that I was thinking "this fucker is messing with me and pretending he hasn't been blocking and killing fools all game" :lol:
Yeahhhhhhh, as soon as you said that I was like "Oh god, oh shit, it's a repeat of my last game"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #227) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I was a bit confused why urist was killed, makes perfect sense now

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #228) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

bugspray [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11407382#p11407382]in the dead chat[/url] wrote:jv is playing really bold, way different from last game where he was a total coward, now his post exude a newfound confidence
he's scum
Incorrect, just this isn't my first game here anymore and thus I has confidence :D

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #229) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 967, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 6, bugspray wrote:jv is playing really bold, way different from last game where he was a total coward, now his post exude a newfound confidence
he's scum
Incorrect, just this isn't my first game here anymore and thus I has confidence :D
I was also faking PR from day dot to attract the kill

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #230) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 970, the worst wrote:i had a similar read and wrote it off for that exact reason. :p
Oof, yeah okay. I am usually like this in all my off MS games (maybe excluding my first ever game). It's just my previous game here is the first game on a different site and I was a tad nervous lol

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #231) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 974, Gjt wrote:Was in 2 minds last night who to kill, had a feeling the worst would instantly vote me, think both had me as scum, but felt had a better chance with Alex
Yeah, if I was in your position I would have done the same.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #232) » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:26 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 981, Uncrowned wrote:But I also got some major stuff wrong. Thought TW was playing sort of null on purpose because he was a PR, turns out that was wrong lol
Turns out we both had the same wrong read on duckyboi

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”