Newbie 2055: City Lights [game over!]

FBJim
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2021
Location: Seattle, WA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #650  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:51 pm

this may be total galaxy brain but the demand of "retract your vote and i'll reveal" is so bizarre and senseless (what's to stop you from just re-voting again?) that i don't even know if it qualifies as scummy


formal request to replace "WIFOM" with "galaxy brain"

Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2020
Pronoun: It

Post Post #651  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:57 pm

my thought at that point was that the whole thing was to avoid getting hammered immediately with a vanilla claim

I might be tunneled at this point but to me that read like a goon that didn't want to die for claiming vt

personal take

still just want hammer lmao

flow trap
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2021
Location: Earth lol, so creative
Pronoun: He

Post Post #652  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:06 pm

In post 651, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:still just want hammer lmao


Then hack someone :roll:
Flip your state of mind

flow trap
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2021
Location: Earth lol, so creative
Pronoun: He

Post Post #653  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:10 pm

In post 650, FBJim wrote:this may be total galaxy brain but the demand of "retract your vote and i'll reveal" is so bizarre and senseless (what's to stop you from just re-voting again?) that i don't even know if it qualifies as scummy


formal request to replace "WIFOM" with "galaxy brain"


I just wanted proof of cooperation
Flip your state of mind

Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2020
Pronoun: It

Post Post #654  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:11 pm

On it

Spoiler:
Image

flow trap
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2021
Location: Earth lol, so creative
Pronoun: He

Post Post #655  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:13 pm

Wait, I need to change my password to something other than password123 :eek:
Flip your state of mind

Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2020
Pronoun: It

Post Post #656  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:37 pm

Just so you know flow trap, I do think you're scum this game, but I have mad respect for your play <3

flow trap
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2021
Location: Earth lol, so creative
Pronoun: He

Post Post #657  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:46 pm

I wish I was scum because then I would have a non-cringy/meltdowny one for once :igmeou:
Flip your state of mind

KittyTacky
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2021
Location: Novoaltajsk, Russia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #658  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:59 pm

In post 629, FBJim wrote:not good enough. nothing in demonstrates intent to force a claim. that post is e-1 with the stated rationale of "somewhat sussing flow trap" but "don't know why and can't really explain why, but it seems very odd"-

KittyTacky wrote:
In post 545, team rocket queen wrote:though maybe kittytacky e-1 is fine if kittytacky is just thinking force claim tos style, hammer or move on

Yup this is it. Maybe it's a mindset difference but where I come from... Not claiming when pushed by half the town is extremely sus.


but now it's "extremely sus". this is not to mention that you were hesitant to E-2 them earlier. this is also not to mention that their refusal to claim when pushed by half the town (not including your push of their PR earlier) happened *after* your vote

I said I tried to force him to claim before my E-1 so your point is moot.

KittyTacky
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2021
Location: Novoaltajsk, Russia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #659  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:03 pm

In post 644, floo wrote: flow's read list looks genuine enough. There are some reads I disagree with, but that will happen with any other readlist, and there is pushing a square peg into a round hole than I'd expect from a scum readlist. It's the first half of D1. If flow trap does not have two scumreads for that reason, we should not force him into making a bad scumread.

Scumleaning Ydrasse at this point. and 's "work with us" is glib. I have said before why they basically say "go scumread someone else." Someone who has twice as many posts as me doesn't care about any players except flow trap. She has forgotten kittytacky, a former scumread, and her scumread on me is wholly dependent on the flow trap read. The recent response to me was scummy too, attacking my argument as intimidation or whatever as an excuse not to actually respond to my points.

If you asked me for one reason to townread flow trap it would be the existence of the wagon. Considering the poor arguments to vote flow, some of which border on maliciously fallacious, I don't see an alternative to at least one flow trap voter being scum.

Lastly @KittyTacky what do you think about the relationship of these two posts?
In post 33, flow trap wrote:Because I'm a PR :P

In post 44, flow trap wrote:
In post 43, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:I tend to use a lot of hyperbole and/or "jokeclaim" masons day 1.


Hey mason buddy :wink:

He later said it was a joke.

However it did not come across as a joke. It came across as more like a scum being caught with their pants down while trying to claim a PR.

And I'm sorry for my hand-wringing, I had no idea it was considered scummy.

KittyTacky
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2021
Location: Novoaltajsk, Russia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #660  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:03 pm

*They

Sorry misused a pronoun accidentally.

flow trap
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2021
Location: Earth lol, so creative
Pronoun: He

Post Post #661  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:21 pm

In post 659, KittyTacky wrote:However it did not come across as a joke. It came across as more like a scum being caught with their pants down while trying to claim a PR.


Nooooo?
Flip your state of mind

flow trap
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2021
Location: Earth lol, so creative
Pronoun: He

Post Post #662  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:21 pm

I really don't see that
Flip your state of mind

flow trap
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: January 07, 2021
Location: Earth lol, so creative
Pronoun: He

Post Post #663  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:29 pm

Like, there is literally a ":P" face
Flip your state of mind

FBJim
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: February 14, 2021
Location: Seattle, WA
Pronoun: They

Post Post #664  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:37 pm

In post 658, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 629, FBJim wrote:not good enough. nothing in demonstrates intent to force a claim. that post is e-1 with the stated rationale of "somewhat sussing flow trap" but "don't know why and can't really explain why, but it seems very odd"-

KittyTacky wrote:
In post 545, team rocket queen wrote:though maybe kittytacky e-1 is fine if kittytacky is just thinking force claim tos style, hammer or move on

Yup this is it. Maybe it's a mindset difference but where I come from... Not claiming when pushed by half the town is extremely sus.


but now it's "extremely sus". this is not to mention that you were hesitant to E-2 them earlier. this is also not to mention that their refusal to claim when pushed by half the town (not including your push of their PR earlier) happened *after* your vote

I said I tried to force him to claim before my E-1 so your point is moot.



That wasn't half the town earlier, that was mainly just you.

KittyTacky
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2021
Location: Novoaltajsk, Russia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #665  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:22 pm

flow trap wrote:Like, there is literally a ":P" face

No I meant you refusing to claim later after the fact. Now that's sus.

FBJim wrote:
In post 658, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 629, FBJim wrote:not good enough. nothing in demonstrates intent to force a claim. that post is e-1 with the stated rationale of "somewhat sussing flow trap" but "don't know why and can't really explain why, but it seems very odd"-

KittyTacky wrote:
In post 545, team rocket queen wrote:though maybe kittytacky e-1 is fine if kittytacky is just thinking force claim tos style, hammer or move on

Yup this is it. Maybe it's a mindset difference but where I come from... Not claiming when pushed by half the town is extremely sus.


but now it's "extremely sus". this is not to mention that you were hesitant to E-2 them earlier. this is also not to mention that their refusal to claim when pushed by half the town (not including your push of their PR earlier) happened *after* your vote

I said I tried to force him to claim before my E-1 so your point is moot.



That wasn't half the town earlier, that was mainly just you.

There was suspicion circling FT even before the mass-vote on them.

KittyTacky
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2021
Location: Novoaltajsk, Russia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #666  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:23 pm

How do I do things like... the numbers in quotes that link to the quoted post?

Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: November 09, 2020
Pronoun: It

Post Post #667  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:34 pm

Like

team rocket queen
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 07, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #668  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:47 am

[ post ] (the number of the post you wish to link) [ / post ]

without the spaces in the brackets

so if you want 666 it's

[ post ] 666 [ / post ]

so

happy unbirthday boon included the question mark thus it's failure to link to the intended post
please call me jessie.

team rocket queen
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 07, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #669  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:48 am

should i switch seats
please call me jessie.

team rocket queen
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 07, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #670  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:01 am

it's like, why, outside of fbjim who is +town to me, noone is currently trying to find a mafia who isn't possibly flow trap,

even though like {fairyprincess, floo, kittytacky, ydrasse}

right?

liked fairyprincess's first series of posts, did not like their presence when considering hammer on flow trap,

floo missing something that would be super apparent to mafia has been the only town point there

kittytacky these recent posts feel like 'just want flow trap hammered', which flow trap will say happy unbirthday boon is the same but does it really feel like happy unbirthday boon is not doing a thing because to me it really feels like happy unbirthday boon is doing a thing which makes town the more likely option

no notes on ydrasse
please call me jessie.

team rocket queen
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 07, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #671  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:03 am

on the other hand flow trap having uh 'solved the game' as exactly {happy unbirthday boon, vasex} feels like something newbie me would have been convinced of having not learned to consider the things being done as not mafia indicative things

so
please call me jessie.

KittyTacky
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: February 12, 2021
Location: Novoaltajsk, Russia
Pronoun: He

Post Post #672  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:58 am

In post 670, team rocket queen wrote:kittytacky these recent posts feel like 'just want flow trap hammered', which flow trap will say happy unbirthday boon is the same but does it really feel like happy unbirthday boon is not doing a thing because to me it really feels like happy unbirthday boon is doing a thing which makes town the more likely option

I'll stop pushing if they claim because they're being quite sus. Isn't not claiming when asked to at E-1 practically just saying "kill me"?

Vasex
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: February 08, 2021
Pronoun: He

Post Post #673  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:23 am

Could smb please tell the deadline of the 1st day? These timezones...

Later tonight I will read the last pages and I will be free to play a lot (in about 10-12 hours from now)

team rocket queen
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: March 07, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #674  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:28 am

In post 672, KittyTacky wrote:I'll stop pushing if they claim because they're being quite sus. Isn't not claiming when asked to at E-1 practically just saying "kill me"?

they claimed vanilla town;

well actually they claimed 'villy'

but i assumed this to mean vanilla town
please call me jessie.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games