Newbie 2062: The Hubble Telescope - End!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. It is suggested, but not required, that you play your first game here. Signups Here
RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 28, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #625  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 3:19 pm

In post 623, T3 wrote:
In post 613, VFP wrote:Yes.

Anyway, let's see where this goes then.
VOTE: T3

@T3 full reads?

Town: Andante
Lean town: JV, VFP, Demainer
Null: orctin
Lean scum: Rational, Ivy
Scum: Rathe

How do I lean scum and why are VFP and Andante town read?
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 28, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #626  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 3:19 pm

Also why is Rathe scum?
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 28, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #627  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 3:22 pm

I was wring jailkeeper would rule out doc in goon-goon setup. Jackson virgonis correct. However, I do still assert that if this is goon-goon it's the most optimal setup to do what Andante did as scum because regardless of if CCd ir not, scum turn around to a massively even game role-wise once forcing PR to cc or lack thereof
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 28, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #628  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 3:24 pm

Pleas listen to me hammer andante it's the right move.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

VFP
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #629  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 4:31 pm

In post 623, T3 wrote:
In post 613, VFP wrote:Yes.

Anyway, let's see where this goes then.
VOTE: T3

@T3 full reads?

Town: Andante
Lean town: JV, VFP, Demainer
Null: orctin
Lean scum: Rational, Ivy
Scum: Rathe


What changed with Andante to go from lying to telling the truth?

VFP
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #630  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 4:43 pm

In post 627, RationalMadman wrote:I was wring jailkeeper would rule out doc in goon-goon setup. Jackson virgonis correct. However, I do still assert that if this is goon-goon it's the most optimal setup to do what Andante did as scum because regardless of if CCd ir not, scum turn around to a massively even game role-wise once forcing PR to cc or lack thereof


Swapping confirmed scum day 1 for any PR is something I'll always take.
If we have masons there is no reason for just 1 to not come out and claim here.
The same with a JK. A lim on scum means that JK can claim who they will target and we have either a clear or JK is still alive.

So to make it clear, if anyone does not claim today masons or JK, but claims at a later day I will auto vote them for lying. If they CC I will trust them 100% and lim Andante here.
The same for a Doc claim.

A doc is always going to be killed by scum eventually because it's a role they just can't afford to have lying around. This is in the mindset of 2 Goons.
If scum have a roleblocker then maybe so.

If there is a cop, it may be worth checking Andante to rule out 2 Goons (or find scum)

RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 28, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #631  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 5:51 pm

Okay, actually since I have a super hard townread on Rathe and don't like where that bandwagon is going and I accept that I have no social power to sway Town either way, I will follow the path of least resistance via my reads and will vote T3 here because there is something about the way he's acting and switching around his reads that makes absolutely no sense to me.

UNVOTE: Andante
VOTE: T3

I am fairly sure it works like this: T3 is scum with Andante, is town if Andante is scum or is scum if Andante is real doc based on how he suddenly unvoted as he saw the bandwagon wasn't gaining traction and he didn't want heat on him.

So, I am very okay with where this is going, I do not for one second see a town-town outcome between them, I urge this to be the chosen vote-off if Andante is not an option. VFP makes me think Clasko was laidback Town, not laidback scum.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 28, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #632  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 5:52 pm

Do not vote Rathe, I urge that bandwagon to stop, Rathe is the single towniest player at this point in my eyes.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 28, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #633  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 5:54 pm

"is town if Andante is scum"

I meant is Town with Andanta as scum. That is not a slip, I 100% made a grammar error, not a logical slip in how I was thinking, I wasn't focusing on the wording.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

Rathe
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: February 20, 2021
Location: UK
Pronoun: He

Post Post #634  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 8:11 pm

get T3 to 4 votes n i will hammer

T3
Goon
 
Joined: February 19, 2021
Location: Northeast United States
Pronoun: He

Post Post #635  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 8:29 pm

In post 629, VFP wrote:
In post 623, T3 wrote:
In post 613, VFP wrote:Yes.

Anyway, let's see where this goes then.
VOTE: T3

@T3 full reads?

Town: Andante
Lean town: JV, VFP, Demainer
Null: orctin
Lean scum: Rational, Ivy
Scum: Rathe


What changed with Andante to go from lying to telling the truth?

Andante had a very good reaction after te whole rage quit thing and I do not like Rational andRathe tunnelling.

Ivyeo
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #636  (ISO)  » Mon May 03, 2021 10:13 pm

Fair
UNVOTE:

VFP
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #637  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 1:48 am

In post 635, T3 wrote:Andante had a very good reaction after te whole rage quit thing and I do not like Rational andRathe tunnelling.


So outside of my town pool (Andante, Jackson, Radition)

Who should I vote?

RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 28, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #638  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 2:02 am

In post 637, VFP wrote:
In post 635, T3 wrote:Andante had a very good reaction after te whole rage quit thing and I do not like Rational andRathe tunnelling.


So outside of my town pool (Andante, Jackson, Radition)

Who should I vote?

Andante.

If not, then T3.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 28, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #639  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 2:02 am

Andante shouldn't be in anyone's townpool
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

VFP
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #640  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 2:07 am

You realise the more you just sit there saying this kind of stuff the more I'll just ignore your view all game, right?
If you want me to listen to anything you have to say then give me a decent read outside of a claim or someone agreeing with you.

Also, that question was to T3, I want to know who T3 thinks I should vote for.

RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 28, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #641  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 2:22 am

Then don't ask questions if you don't want then answered. You can dislike my answer and say if I say thaat answer you won't listen to me all game. You're the one being petty, not me.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 28, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #642  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 2:23 am

I have given more than decent reads all game.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

VFP
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #643  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 2:29 am

I was asking T3, not you. Like I said.

VFP
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 08, 2021
Pronoun: They

Post Post #644  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 2:33 am

In post 642, RationalMadman wrote:I have given more than decent reads all game.


I disagree.
Your reads are unreliable considering your main approach is to lim a claimed doc with no CC and that your strongest town is the 1 person following you.
This shows that it doesn't take scum a lot to be town read by you, it's just a case of telling you that you're right.

I dont pander to egos.

RationalMadman
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 28, 2013
Pronoun: He

Post Post #645  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 3:50 am

Don't expect me to pander to yours then.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

Andante
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 06, 2021
Pronoun: She

Post Post #646  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 9:10 am

In post 644, VFP wrote:
In post 642, RationalMadman wrote:I have given more than decent reads all game.


I disagree.
Your reads are unreliable considering your main approach is to lim a claimed doc with no CC and that your strongest town is the 1 person following you.
This shows that it doesn't take scum a lot to be town read by you, it's just a case of telling you that you're right.

I dont pander to egos.



lmao welcome to what this game has been.... 0 fun with this guy

JacksonVirgo
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 29, 2019
Location: Australia (AEST)
Pronoun: They

Post Post #647  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 9:17 am

In post 645, RationalMadman wrote:Don't expect me to pander to yours then.

Logic isn't ego. whatever the hell you're doing however, is
Tactical Lurker

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
 
User avatar
Joined: December 29, 2012
Location: Left Coast
Pronoun: She

Post Post #648  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 11:42 am

et
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
 
User avatar
Joined: December 29, 2012
Location: Left Coast
Pronoun: She

Post Post #649  (ISO)  » Tue May 04, 2021 11:43 am

allez
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to The Road to Rome