Newbie 2097 | Kinobot 2: Electric Kinoloo | Post-game

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #865 (isolation #200) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 863, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 853, DkKoba wrote:Who is my scumbuddy in your eyes, furtive?
I don't know. I'll think about it later.
:lol:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #201) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 864, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Koba, your % reads are shot to shit in this game. Stop doing that.
I'm just honest
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #202) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 867, Takemikazuchi02 wrote:Stop acting so condescending holy shit
Ok :
In post 823, Takemikazuchi02 wrote:If Koba is town then they are the worst player I ever played with
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #203) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 868, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Even if you're honest, your reads have been way off.
I argue that exactly finding both masons as paired is decent reads in a way but point taken :p but i think bell can tell you how much after a mispush i can recalibrate. I also have reconsidered you town, as per your reaction fwiw. I take in new evidence and adapt.

I think I'd swap you with lerea for safety POE wise but leave lerea for last
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #204) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

I dont expect to live the day regardless. I think ive made it cleae i want time to express ideas rather than unvotes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #205) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

He did match his scum meta bc he did not do things he does as non mason due to knowing he can claim and be clear town bell usually tends to be more defensive about being pushed and it was absent here. Lesson learned but it was still what i saw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #206) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 875, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Right, but the idea is that expressing ideas can gain you unvotes, no?
Shrug the point is not to rush and make sure we're not in a too terrible spot d2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #207) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

Fwiw i would trust bbt going forward as i feel they'll be likliesr to carry town bar them being mislimmed which nearly happened
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #208) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

They're showing a mindset that I'd trust to take in new info and interpret it well enough
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #209) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

As it turns out my parents called me to invite me to dinner last second because my sisters boyfriends parents are coming over lol
So it'll have to wait till the evening >.>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #210) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

Furtive please explain to the class why you are in such a rush? I have a theory and I'd like you to.provide a counter theory, if you fail to explain we can only assume my theory is the one that fits as it is the one that looks obvious from the point of view that I am town:

You are mafia that wants to rush my kill to kill discussion time to increase chances you survive the next day when I inevitably flip town.
Eh?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #211) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 886, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 885, DkKoba wrote:Furtive please explain to the class why you are in such a rush? I have a theory and I'd like you to.provide a counter theory, if you fail to explain we can only assume my theory is the one that fits as it is the one that looks obvious from the point of view that I am town:

You are mafia that wants to rush my kill to kill discussion time to increase chances you survive the next day when I inevitably flip town.
Eh?
You don't flip town, end of. This entire conversation is now pointless because you are outted mafia.
Sounds like the words of someone frozen and crying in scumchat
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #212) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think HEM's shift in tact after Furtive saw a slight uptick in chance of being eliminated to call me mafia after having tried to position himself in a way to say "i knew koba was town!" just earlier is pretty much all the evidence I needed to see that HEM/Furtive is the likliest team here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #213) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 885, DkKoba wrote:Furtive please explain to the class why you are in such a rush? I have a theory and I'd like you to.provide a counter theory, if you fail to explain we can only assume my theory is the one that fits as it is the one that looks obvious from the point of view that I am town:

Eh?
You don't flip town, end of. This entire conversation is now pointless because you are outted mafia.
Translation: "I am scared of doing analysis right now because I would have to fake it because I'm mafia who knows you are town."

Furtive, if you think I would *ever* waste a blunder like this and not try to at least solve the game off of how people react to it - you were sorely disappointed.

You may have won my elimination - but you shall lose this game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #214) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 891, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 890, DkKoba wrote:I think HEM's shift in tact after Furtive saw a slight uptick in chance of being eliminated to call me mafia after having tried to position himself in a way to say "i knew koba was town!"
This didn't happen?
see:
In post 799, humaneatingmonkey wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87005
This is how much of an asshole Koba is. Hijacked the game with a fake claim and left the town to rot for their own solve. They were Taco Hemingway.
In post 800, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I asked Koba to give us some magic and they delivered. Thanks boss.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #215) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

It wasn't a *strong* defense, because after all, scum HEM does not want to lose my miselim, but it *is* an implication of a townread on my slot.

I tend to read between the lines and I pay attention to how people are reading the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #216) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 894, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 889, DkKoba wrote:

Eh?
Sounds like the words of someone frozen and crying in scumchat
ROFLMFAO. I'm done talking to you. If you're town, you threw, but you're not town. See you in postgame.
I'll see you in dead chat night 2 after you flip red xoxo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #217) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Furtive, please continue to prove me right.. It will make spectating your wagon day 2 that much more gleeful as you dig your hole here today.

Like I said.. you may have won my elim off my blunder of not remembering the setup carefully and being tunneled... but you have also doomed yourself with how you conducted yourself in reaction ;)

I should have held on to that entrance meta that I pointed out at the start, it is accurate.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #218) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 900, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 893, DkKoba wrote:
In post 891, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 890, DkKoba wrote:I think HEM's shift in tact after Furtive saw a slight uptick in chance of being eliminated to call me mafia after having tried to position himself in a way to say "i knew koba was town!"
This didn't happen?
see:
In post 799, humaneatingmonkey wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87005
This is how much of an asshole Koba is. Hijacked the game with a fake claim and left the town to rot for their own solve. They were Taco Hemingway.
In post 800, humaneatingmonkey wrote:I asked Koba to give us some magic and they delivered. Thanks boss.
uhm.. i thought you were still scum and i wanted to murder you. the link because meta was being discussed and i'm not above reevaluation. and the magic is the fun you always bring to the game, dear koba.
Ok :)

I will also gleefully watch furtive go down day 2 as you try to save him
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #219) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 898, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 888, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:HEM, if not Koba, who?
rce + furtive/lerea/tl?
complete hip shoot. i do not think they're scummy right now, but definitely i think you're least likely to have been defending town!koba if you were scum. rce just because i think he can pull off a game good enough for me to townread and furtive-lerea-tl are poe'd with lerea probably the likeliest.
so the plan is...,

mislim rce

mislim lerea

bus furtive

try to mislim in limlo

i see :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #220) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 903, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 899, DkKoba wrote: I should have held on to that entrance meta that I pointed out at the start, it is accurate.
I almost voted you after reading that sentence.
meta meta meta oooooh scawy :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #221) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 906, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 899, DkKoba wrote: I should have held on to that entrance meta that I pointed out at the start, it is accurate.
What's stopping you, they are outted.
If what I did with the cc is outting - then you should be able to case me easily without using that cc as part of your case. I would request you do so - but I feel you will just handwave it as "pointless".

Your exaggeration in your scumread on me is not towny ;) and it will show.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #222) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 909, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 905, DkKoba wrote:
In post 898, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 888, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:HEM, if not Koba, who?
rce + furtive/lerea/tl?
complete hip shoot. i do not think they're scummy right now, but definitely i think you're least likely to have been defending town!koba if you were scum. rce just because i think he can pull off a game good enough for me to townread and furtive-lerea-tl are poe'd with lerea probably the likeliest.
so the plan is...,

mislim rce

mislim lerea

bus furtive

try to mislim in limlo

i see :)
yes. that's still a plan that makes sense for you for god-like monkey king scum? and to announce it out loud?
get outta here
oh sorry you try to win in 5 way anyways ;P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #223) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

imo objectively - if i were to force myself to be scum here and read the game that way - furtive would be my likeliest partner TMIing me here so its funny how he is pushing me rn :lol: bc from an objective pov that is how it looks like

but overall -> i am clearly unpaired with anyone and still do what I do there, unless it is with HEM too! Obviously scum have to be in a good position for me to even risk that.

If I am paired with Lerea or TL, it is *absurd* to even think about ccing there and I'd send out my partner to do that work.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #224) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 914, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 911, DkKoba wrote:
In post 906, furtiveglance wrote:
What's stopping you, they are outted.
If what I did with the cc is outting - then you should be able to case me easily without using that cc as part of your case. I would request you do so - but I feel you will just handwave it as "pointless".

Your exaggeration in your scumread on me is not towny ;) and it will show.
The point of outting yourself is that prior to that you were not outted, and now you are.
sorry i cant hear you over the sound of you digging your hole so deep
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #225) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

furtive- whats your mafiagg name?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #226) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 918, DkKoba wrote:furtive- whats your mafiagg name?
because I find your playstyle very familiar
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #227) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe its just lerea/HEM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #228) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 922, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Fuck me, the more I read that CC the worse it gets.

Is scum Koba trying to out a potential Doc? Is he just hoping it's C1 and no-one else is aware.

Fuckkkkkk
please stop misgendering me

i know youre from terf island but please stop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #229) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 926, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 919, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Oh shit, you think you're that highly TR...fuck me.

You can pick the topic. I asked first.
Ok. Ignoring Masons, give 3 townreads

Mine are HEM, RC and LeRea.
what are these townreads based on?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #230) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

if i want to out doc

i claim doc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #231) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

whatever

im getting elimmed anyways why am i wasting time on this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #232) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh nvm i thought for a second that furtiveglance might have been a known cheater known as xrcyclone who would fit the bill for a scum who would want to grudge me lol

ignore the mafiagg question, i did discord snooping
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #233) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

if both furtive/HEM were to flip town I would then maybe look at RCE/Lerea but thats like a crazy situation

BBT/TL are always town in all worlds IMO

RCE I feel weird about rereading their reaction to the whole situation and their pivot to me and lie about how HEM was the loudest pusher there

I feel that RCE fits as a possible HEM partner - if anything and doesnt really fit otherwise with anyone else-

so possible teams for me:

HEM/Furtive - the most likely one
other possible pairings:

HEM/RCE
Furtive/Lerea

HEM/Lerea - least likely paring.

thus- why lerea checking in is very important.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #234) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

Reads that rely on one's own alignment are common from scum because it is a reality you have to trust from their POV btw.

I have weaponized it myself... and I know HEM's reasoning is clearly bogus because I know I am town - so it is basically a CC according to HEM

So HEM should be self voting when I flip green - but then they'll try to argue out of it as theyve been discrediting me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #235) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 6, DkKoba wrote:first VOTE: Bell
You know what time it is
In post 122, DkKoba wrote:hi bell can u tell me why you think LeRea is mafia?
In post 128, DkKoba wrote:ok its bell and rce take that to the bank gg gamers
In post 155, DkKoba wrote:
In post 153, Bell wrote:This is a newbie game. The only reason furtive gave this game a 4 star review is because I’m not shitposting like a lunatic. Which is my happy place.
:(
In post 157, DkKoba wrote:
In post 156, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 145, Bell wrote:…that can be its own bag. Decent scum often play on the straight and narrow.
Even I do that.
Well, when I played with them and they were mafia they were more aggressive. I'm happy with my read, and I don't like the way you're minimising it.
yknow what I'll trust you on that because I really haven't played with scum RCE and tbh never sorted RCE from the first page really. I'll step off the gas and keep my eye there for now

VOTE: Bell

also i found out one of the flaked slots is from pokemon showdown community lmao
In post 159, DkKoba wrote:they're always a consensus scumread :P fwiw
In post 253, DkKoba wrote:Thats fine. I'm here to play how is comfortable for me as long as I'm not making others uncomfortable.
I voted you probably for similar reasons you're voting me - our playstyles clash.(wasnt the original reason - moreso what I realized later)

I think HEM or Bell is a good flip if I had to flip someone right now - but I dont play in absolutes on day 1, i appreciate the conquest for information.
In post 357, DkKoba wrote:Town:
Takemikazuchi02
LeRea
furtiveglance
BBT
TL The Legend
RCEnigma

this is where my head is currently at btw, also RCE is trending slowly upwards
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #236) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 947, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Outside of the CC I'm seeing OMGUS... Tell me I'm wrong?

Can you link me real quick to that leg work you did for the whole Bell/TL thing?

Koba town reading me is freaking me out. I'm almost always scum read by players who don't know me
as it turns out im kinda decent at mafia when I dont scumread the whole masonry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #237) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 238, furtiveglance wrote:Koba just self-preserved! *sus* I didn't see any previous suspicion of hem on their part. As for Bell's question, I think hem is mildly town, not as town as others but more town than some.
this was when HEM was at risk of elimination

yeah, no. if furtive flips scum HEM is almost surely their scumbuddy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #238) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

furtive/HEM
HEM/RCE

furtive/lerea
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #239) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 952, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 949, DkKoba wrote: as it turns out im kinda decent at mafia when I dont scumread the whole masonry
Yeah, as I said, I am overly suspicious of town reads on me. Although, you were scum reading me before I didn't hammer you. So that fits I guess.
you will be pleased to know i did not use meta to reach my townread on you and thats probably 1 of 3 reads reached that way :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #240) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 958, Bell wrote:Okay.
Koba, are you done? We good?
Lerea still needs to pop in at least - as soon as they post stuff itll be good - how do you feel about the furtive/HEM solve I've presented?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #241) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

Any holes I might have missed that might deconfirm it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #242) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Furtive talks about quickhammering because they are scum who would quickhammer a townie lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #243) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why do you care to defend yourself against someome whos confirmed scum so bad :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #244) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hmm maybe its because you know i flip green and need to defend yourself against these arguments
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #245) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

Who are the townies listening?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #246) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

BBT u just got spewed town poggers
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #247) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 696, furtiveglance wrote:This is quite dramatic.......I'd usually vote the cced player in this situation, I'm just aware that Koba is scumread by a few players and might be sacrificing themself 1 for 1 with a PR.
^ this is TMI knowing that the cc is town/town btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #974 (isolation #248) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 629, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 628, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm scum because OMGUS, Furtive? Or you got something you wanna share?

Also, why would scum!Koba, out of all the players, choose town!LeRea to give a fake early read to? Also also, scum can explain town reads easily because more game info, you know?
You seem different to last game like I said.

Idk why scum!Koba would townread town early, it's just something I considered.
Furtive just said im convincing townies - the most vocal person calling me town is BBT who you called scum before all this and didnt say they were a townread recently, this is a perspective slip. Furtive is pretty much outted now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #249) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

They may backtrack and say it was only bell - but why say town in general and not specificy?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #250) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 11:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 977, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Furtive comes across as extremely anxious to get this wagon through.

Like, if it's as obvious as he says it is, why is he so worried? Because, if Koba doesn't get elimmed, then the attention almost definitely goes Furtive's way.
Ding ding ding
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #251) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"I'm leaving because i have no way to refute the points against me"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #252) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I woke up, saw bell claimed cop, my first thought "lol bs they def got ccd" saw they didnt, panicked and thought it was a situation where they arent ccable
That was my thoughts and i didnt check to make sure it fit the setup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #253) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 984, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm the worst player in the world if Koba is scum.
Today you are a good player (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #254) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 985, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Could do with a VC
Expect one at like 9pm edt lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #255) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 988, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why am I the only one seeing it though? Literally nobody else agrees
Bell sees it too, he just wants to go thru with the policy lol

I think TL also saw me town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #256) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 990, Takemikazuchi02 wrote:The game won't ever progress until Koba dies. Even if you end up being town you've hurt your faction beyond repair.
Shrug i think ive redeemed myself by solving off the situation but i agree that it needs to be forced that i am confirmed town to make the players saying im conf scum have to push elsewhere.
Don't let them cry oh woe is me over the flip and make them go into scumhunting first thing though.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #257) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 992, Bell wrote:VOTE: dkkoba

Later. Take care.
bullied by ur mason buddy

L
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #258) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 995, Takemikazuchi02 wrote:Was that E-1 or hammer?
that excited to take the L are u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #259) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i said we should wait for larea and we're just speedrunning to d2

yall dont get to kill larea until limlo if you dont let her speak today.

thems the rules.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #260) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 998, Bell wrote:
In post 997, DkKoba wrote:i said we should wait for larea and we're just speedrunning to d2

yall dont get to kill larea until limlo if you dont let her speak today.

thems the rules.
This was a hard ask.
zoomer mafia players cant handle waiting for 1 person to speak their mind.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1000 (isolation #261) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like i said

lerea is off the table if i get hammered before they can speak.

that is for their sake because of the unfairness to them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #262) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

1 - lerea has to come back
2- l + ratio
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #263) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3, GeorgeBailey wrote:Activity - You must post at least once every 36 hours or I will Prod you. You then have 24 hours to post in the game thread or I will replace you. If you come back before I find a replacement, you can stay. The activity timers run at half-speed on weekends. Players can request me to prod somebody early. This will only count as an official prod if you don't post before you would have been due for a prod. If you haven't posted in the 24 hours before the thread is locked for night, you must reply to the night start PM or you will be replaced during the night. If you accumulate 4 prods, you are then force replaced.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #264) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait i can do that yes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #265) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(ask GB to prod lerea that is)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #266) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it has been under 24 hours since lerea posted

calm your adhd ass down and be patient
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #267) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you do not need the flip tonight. you will live.

you will be able to experience my green flip during the weekend. you will be fine.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #268) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh they did?

i didnt know lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #269) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well then it doesnt matter as much then ig w/e

kill furtive d2 dont let anyone argue ya out of it.

ESPECIALLY if they kill BBT

BBT is my hardest townread - never kill that EVER.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #270) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1011, humaneatingmonkey wrote:hello koba
it's me, mr mc hammer
i'd like you to meet BBT, the person who I believe shall save this game (: hf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #271) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1013, humaneatingmonkey wrote:is furtive + rc possible?
no furtive already spewed u mafia lolol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #272) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also btw yall have to wait until larea gets replaced anyways bc night gets frozen until a replacement is found
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #273) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so hammering me earlier because "larea isnt coming back and theyre getting replaced" is just lolreason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #274) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you cannot scare me with the hammer

i have accepted the hammer

i am already committed to this fate

I have pointed the finger at you and furtive

that is my legacy

RCE is merely a backup read

but i trust BBT to interpret the game correctly.

have fun!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #275) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the thing is HEM, you as town would not be scumreading my play here right now. the fact you wish to hammer me is a scumclaim in of itself so I feel confident that I stumbled on the right solve
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #276) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah im not wrong have fun tho!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #277) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you want to rush it and not hear out larea slot because it hurts your wincon :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #278) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

awe the scumclaim is so cute <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #279) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

still town btw! hf!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #280) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes you do need to learn to not have your scumbuddy spew you so badly when you get wagoned lolol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #281) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

REMEMBER AFTER FURTIVE FLIPS SCUM, FURTIVE TRIED TO SOFT DEFEND HEM WHEN HEM WAS E-1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #282) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean if town still thinks im mafia they can still waste the mislim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #283) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh its less than 24 hours to deadline

lol rip me anyways ig.
Ill self vote to hammer it nw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #284) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

HEM reaction to me basically townclaiming after what i believed was hammer is pretty much outting for him anyways

This game is a lesson in how not to react to a townie doing a crazy play ;P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #285) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1048, DkKoba wrote:Oh its less than 24 hours to deadline

lol rip me anyways ig.
Ill self vote to hammer it nw
In post 1053, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: furtiveglance

here's my vote. im gonna sleep for 8 hours and if i come back to this thread after i wake up i'm going back to koba.
enjoy bbt.
^ HEM knows that gamestate wise it is extemely unlikely anyone votes furtive before deadline atp and this is distancing. hem only cares to look good later and clearly doesnt have a reason other than that for this vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #286) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

Whos your only townread?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #287) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yeah it is throwing to vote the person who basically townclaimed thinking they were hammered furtive, if you're town you have a tunneling problem and need to fix it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #288) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

I speak from experience
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #289) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

Lol this distancing is so funny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1070 (isolation #290) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok if you're town then HEMs plan is to set you up to flip town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #291) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #292) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think flipping HEM first is wiser fwiw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #293) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: HEM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #294) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

Stop calling me "not a skilled player"
That is against the rules on toxicity.
While me making a gambit and fakeclaiming a cc by mistake is not.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #295) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1077, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1071, humaneatingmonkey wrote:VOTE: Koba I'm so sorry for voting you furtive
We're through. Bussing is betrayal.
Hhahahahahaha explain this rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #296) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

Furtive really just misposted in wrong PT huh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #297) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1082, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1078, DkKoba wrote:Stop calling me "not a skilled player"
That is against the rules on toxicity.
While me making a gambit and fakeclaiming a cc by mistake is not.
I said IF you cced as town. Which I don't think you did anyway, so your skill level remains intact. Hooray!
Lmao ok furtive actually somebow town here
Kill HEM tomorrow though.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #298) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1084, humaneatingmonkey wrote:self hammer
Cope
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #299) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1085, furtiveglance wrote:The audacity! You're just now calling me somehow town, after begging for my head on a spike for the last 10 pages. Your words mean nothing to me. If you're town, you failed badly, if you're mafia, thanks a lot.
Its called being skilled and having the ability able to update my reads based on new evidence

A trait that is absent from your own play.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #300) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

Your head is so deep into the tunnel that you are willing to flaunt rules and if you were scum you'd know you were breaking them
If you're scum i have 0 respect for you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #301) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok dude.
Do me a favor and vote HEM d2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #302) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1093, Takemikazuchi02 wrote:
@Koba
If you're town then self-vote, its the only way you can contribute to town now.
No.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #303) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

You can take your suggestion and direct it as a vote at HEM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1099 (isolation #304) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Since BBT now wamts to hammer me - in a town furtive world, BBT/HEM is an idea who wanted to chain my elim to furtive
Soemone also said bbt entrance was weird for them if they were town - i remmeber such reads as they can be very accurate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1102 (isolation #305) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1100, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Aww man, the slightest sign of me hammering and you turn like that?

If Koba is scum I can only profusely apologise. He played me.

VOTE: Koba
Rofl i wantsd to get that out before thread locks

But ok buddy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1103 (isolation #306) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

HEM-> BBT then if one is town, reeval
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #307) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hey look im still a townie

BBT flipped their read on me with 0 reason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1117 (isolation #308) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

50/50
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #309) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hem should be the elim tomororw always and then you go from there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #310) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe HEM/Lerea actually works better

but seriously
HEM first.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #311) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

mmmm

put pressure on

lerea/BBT/RCE the most

but kill HEM

i just can't make up my mind reading these interactions.

it will become more obvious once a solo scum is forced to push townies.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #312) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1126, furtiveglance wrote:I didn't mean to shit on the game, but Koba should have been hammered ages ago and the fact they weren't went against basic standards of play.
if i got hammered ages ago you become doomed and die d2 and now you are saved. I think it just very obnoxious you miss this obvious fact now and still see value in rushing.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #313) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1131, Takemikazuchi02 wrote:But its Koba's fault that that happened
no its not

its your own fault for being too lazy to recognize i was town anyways

learn to play better
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #314) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 5:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

blaming the other player for your own shortcoming in reading them when they are trying their best to make themselves readable is scrub behavior
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #315) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1138, Takemikazuchi02 wrote:
In post 1134, DkKoba wrote: no its not

its your own fault for being too lazy to recognize i was town anyways

learn to play better
Get over yourself your dumbass egomaniac.
Toxicity is against site rules, conduct yourself better if you wish to continue playing here, thanks.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #316) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1137, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1, GeorgeBailey wrote:
Introduction and Tips
Thanks to Irrelephant11 and others for their contributions to these tips.

Do not fake claim a power role as town!
This.
That's a guideline, not a rule.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1142 (isolation #317) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats also against toxicity rules to tell someone

source: i've been warned for that one too

you can't blame others for someone putting in effort to play the game when you were just twiddling your own thumbs and waiting to kill me rather than critically analyze the gamestate. I did none of that. you can blame me all you want for a poorly concieved gambit I thought was accurate - but fact of the matter is I accurately ended up pinning you as paried with Bell because you were very obvious about it and didn't care to hide it. Instead of examining how I reached my conclusions/actions you instead went for the lazy level 1 process of looking at an action and assigning it an alignment.

I'm pretty sure you knew I was going to flip town at some point anyways and decided to grudge push me though, that's just disappointing to think about.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #318) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

I skimmed some of your games and I see this pattern of being toxic is something you perpetrate without me even present - so perhaps consider that even if I was toxic here, you have a problem too. I have been working on my own toxicity for the past 2 years and im leagues improved from where I started, consider reflecting on yourself before you eat a ban like I did.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1145 (isolation #319) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1144, humaneatingmonkey wrote:is koba hammered yet?
youre next xoxo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #320) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

bell you also decided to do thumb twiddling im disappointed in you too, although i recognize at least you considered me being town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #321) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

autopiloting the d1 lim after i had easily townslipped and shown extreme towny effort to save a situation that i clearly showed progression to have reason to do is silly.

obviously it was all town on that because only town think they should policy that because scum know im town

furtive hard towntold d1 i was hoping that if any read was sheeped it would be that... rce really kinda hard scumclaimed by pushing the slot the way they did
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #322) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sure i made a really bad mechanical play but dayplay wise i tried my heart out to do what i could to help town and all i got was autopiloting :/
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1591 (isolation #323) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well bell was actually 100% playing the way they would as an informed party and I knew the cop claim was 100% untrue.

i dont think the lie was necessary esp when you have one of the best mason detectors in the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #324) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

Subject: Newbie 2097 | Kinobot 2: Electric Kinoloo | Masonry PT
Bell wrote:I'm pretty sure Koba flips town here, but I'm obligated to kill them now.
this is why town loses games btw

dont kill ppl u think are town !
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #325) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

"but we had t-"
[img]https://preview.redd.it/b2rmgu0s1m041.j ... a55ea8/img]

no you did not
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #326) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1625, DkKoba wrote:"but we had t-"

no you did not

fixed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #327) » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

you shouldnt have lied about being cop when it was clear you were not cop and were informed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #328) » Sat Jul 16, 2022 7:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

masons should always claim as mason when scumread because it is always obvious they are mason if they reach the point of being read as informed :P
retired

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”