EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Vote Image

Yay bandwagon.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:42 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I find Zee suspicious. Don't like his post style either, it's hard to read, which is anti-town.

Sir, what were you thinking when you said "that's what I think"?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Unvote Vote Zee
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I still support a Zee lynch.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:47 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Bandwagon vote, complete with BS reasons. Nice.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #105 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:38 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Are you expecting such a quick bandwagon based on "lurking" on page 5 to be on scum? Be serious. My wagon si quite clearly scum fueled.

Is someone going to unvote, or am I expected to claim?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #146 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:11 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Sorry for my lack of contribution, i've had a very busy week.

Anyway, Porkens and Sironigous are town, most probably.

LHNM's defense of me is obviously very pro-town, well from my perspective anyway.

I think it highly likely there was atleast one, if not both, scum on my wagon.

Moriaty: Very poor excuse to hop onto my wagon, accuses me of lurking, and being a poor player, yet he has no posts on this page himself.

I have a slight pro-town read on Image. Oh, and Image: When someone is put at L-1, the general expectation is that they have to claim.

I have no real read on Turkey, though I am definatley not suspicious of him.

Zindione: I find his play contradictive, he says he hates day one's, yet he unvotes when his target nears a lynch, and FOS's me rather than hammer's me when given the opporunity. This feels to me more like a scum not wanting to step on anyone's toes.

Zee: Still find his attitude anti-town, and his play scummy, though there are a few things that might suggest he's town. I find his posts very difficult to read.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #169 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

That is kinda an idiotic comment, but it's not scummy. And I hadn't noticed, but image brings up a valid point about you asking for it. I remain fairly confident Sir is pro-town.

There are 3 players I would currently support a lynch, or wagon, of. I think i've made clear who.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #188 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Porkens, that's weak.

Unvote

As I said, there were a few things that suggested town, and he's active, and to be honest probably isn't a good D1 lynch at this point.

I think I would like to lynch Zind or Moriaty.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #190 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Vote Moriaty
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #195 (isolation #10) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:58 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Someone isn't paying attention.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #204 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:07 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Unvote

Atleast while I think about things.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #211 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

ZEEnon wrote:
Giuseppe wrote:
Unvote

First of all, I love ZEE's prose. It certainly makes the read more interesting, and I can certainly hear the beat it has. I am displeased that he's dropped it over the last few posts, however. I wish he would return to it.
In another game people took it so seriously that they brought me to L-1 for my writing style. I've decided to put their interests before my own in order to make them happy. They were really selfish. They told me it hurt their eyes, but this writing is really plain and boring to me.
My opinions mirror's theirs.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #215 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Sorry, I didn't really that at your previous post.

Ultimately, yes I will be supporting his lynch. His stance and intentions are incredibly anti-town.

I still have some unease with Moriaty.

But I suppose, given what i've just said, there's no reason not to place my vote.

Vote Zind
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #216 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Giuseppe wrote:It's not so much a policy lynch as an alternative to lynching Mori, who put in at least some analysis. Zin has not so much going for him, and if deadline were to approach, we'd lose the least with his lynch if he comes up Town. Likewise, I feel LHNM would be an equally safe lynch, considering his sporadic, slightly hypocritical behavior.
Mori has just now given content, yes, but only after getting wagoned to a very dangerous situation, and Image had stated his impatience. And then he manages to turn in a very short space of time, after being absent for a long stretch. He accuses others of lurking, yet he is more guilty of that crime than any. His comment about being almost certain scum if LHNM is scum is horrible. The way he added himself to wagon earlier was also horrible. I find most of his recent analysis questionable, and I fear he could be going for an easy mislynch on scummy newbie. Also, it is a common misconception among newer (pro-town) players that NL is productive on D1. I am as yet unsure if the same principle applies to scum, but it is at best null.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #218 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

"And then he manages to turn up in a very short space of time"

Simple typo, apologies.

I'm aware of the NL productivity level. I was saying that it is a common misconception among newer players. Which it is.
Zind is equally guilty, in my opinion, minus the attempts at discussion.
I disagree. I do not feel Zind is lurking so much as simply being absent.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #221 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

There is a major difference between lurking and being absent. And Zind pretty much needs replacing.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #228 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

:?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #230 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:35 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Erm..Is that a confession?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #233 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I have to go reread the rules to see if that'll save poor Zind from LHNM's idiotic hammer.
That's a strecth. And no it won't.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #235 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:55 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I am not going to endorse hammering an absent player without a claim. And replacement removes the problem of his anti-town intentions. But I do not think he deserves any sympathy.

It will make things interesting, atleast. Although I fear the worst. But, i'm a pessimist.

A couple opinions: If Zind flips scum, the liklihood that LHNM is scum is very low.

If Zind flips town, I think this heavily implicates both LHNM and Mori.

With the first one, and it's clear contradiction to the second, this is because LHNM knows he is doing something that is going to draw a lot of attention to himself, and he has hammered someone without giving them a chance to claim. He is not a new player to mafia, so he knows very well what he is doing. This makes him more likely scum. However, I feel that scum wouldn't be at all likely to do that to their partner like that on D1. It is possible though.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #239 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh shit, I did not realise. That is an uncommon rule to be put in place...My sincerest apologies.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #249 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

LOL

I kidn expectd to die...And ehy kil morit? lol....ahha...i it sa blruty to em....
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #267 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok, first off, apologies for my drunken post. I consumed a fair amount of alcohol last night, my memory of the incident is lacking.

On to more important matters - Porkens, your vote on Sir is quite pathetic. Sir is town. Kindly remove the vote :)

LHNM is probably town. I'm not going to give you any grief for your actions, either. But do realise it often won't be accepted.

Now, I find the Mori kill quite perculiar. I infact expected myself or Porkens to turn up dead, however I think guiseppe may have given himself away up there. It looks like he's killed Mori with the intention of bringing that attack against me. Killing someone whom another player attacked is a thought that I find newbie-scum tend to think is a good idea, which is consistant with Guiseppe, I believe this is his first game? Well, he said he was new, anyway. If scum's attacking someone, they're trying to get them mislynched, not simply remove then from the game. If the "drunk posting" part was not sarcasm, which is doesn't look like, that is just a poor excuse to add justification to his attack. And I fail to see why, in itself, the people I wanted dead died, when one of them was scum. I hadn't noticed, but Zee does also bring up a good point, and the Guiseppe unvote.

Anyway, i'm happy pushing this right now.

Vote Guiseppe
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #268 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I have to go reread the rules to see if that'll save poor Zind from LHNM's idiotic hammer.
Hmm. Having said that, this is not something I would expect from a scum about their scumbuddy.

Zee is the only other person I find remotely suspicious at this juncture.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #278 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Sigh...I'll go through and try and persuade you why he's town. Not now, though...
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #279 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Cheers Image. I'd rather not have a claim Sir.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #281 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I will try to explain why I feel this, hopefully tomorrow, right now i'm just tired and i'm also cooking.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #292 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:32 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok. Why Sir is town.

Remember, you have to treat new, expecially learning players, differently. Sir falls into this category.

When that early wagon formed on me, he not only didn't contribute to it - He meta'd me and, decided I was town, then defended me. This is not the action of a newbie-scum. (On that point, Sir, using meta is perfectly valid, infact i'd say it's the single most useful tool in the game)

His vote on Porkens - Porkens literally asked for this. Sir doesn't just do a standard omgus though, he gives the opinion with it that he thinks Pork is town. I don't see him doing this as scum.
I mean sure, I have hunches, but they don't really mean anything right now.
This looks like an honest comment. Read his posts in isolation if you want to see it in context. Scum don't have hunches. Scum know.
LHNM

His avatar makes him look like scum.
However...

Still nothing.
This is something that the brain subconciously contributes towards your overall opinion of someone. It has also been discussed a bit in MD. Some people's avatars get directly associated with a role/alignment. It is a lot easier to do this as town, seeing as scum already know who's scum and who's town.

Now, Sir also put the L-1 vote on Zind. For him to be scum, that's some pretty hard bussing, especially when he stayed off the easy townie wagon earlier [mine] (which, if you think he's scum, assumes I am indeed town).

To me, I think i've seen genuine scumhunting from Sir.

Anyway have anything to say to that?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #293 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Also, having looked back at Guiseppe, I find him a bit more town. His attempted unvote was after the hammer...Would scum really do that?
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #298 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Yeh, but when he knows the chance of being allowed to unvote is minimal..
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #302 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Porkens wrote:
Xtoxm wrote: Yeh, but when he knows the chance of being allowed to unvote is minimal..
What do you mean?
I mean I don't see why he would have done it if he knew he would flip scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #309 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:43 am

Post by Xtoxm »

So you think he genuinely wanted to unvote
Yes, but I don't think he expected it to work. Which is the key point. Is it worth the risk, to try and save your scumbuddy? I don't think so, myself.

Anyway,
Unvote
while I ponder things. I could very much be tempted by a Zee wagon.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #320 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:41 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Innocent until proven guilty holds in a court of law.
Not
in a game of mafia!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #322 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Well, I don't really think about it like that. I have people nuetral, and they slide into innocence or guilt.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #325 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

I'm not sure what I was expecting. But that response disatisfies me.

Vote Zee
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #331 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Lying as VT can get the town into all sorts of horrible mess, and potentially be game losing. I would hope he, or anyone here, wouldn't do it.

Guiseppe - Why "I suppopse" it sounds uncaring and unsure. It sounds scummy.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #335 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Ok. I find that a quite pleasing answer, actually.

And, the posting scumlist and PBPA...I'm not against it, but...I am yet to see anyone refer back to anything a dead non-informed role has said and use that as basis for decision making.

I do feel that Zee has become somewhat disinterested in the game, which I think make sit more likely he's scum, given the situation.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #343 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:24 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

LHNM, you can't just go around doing that. If Zee turns up a power role you could have really hurt the town. (I doubt it, but still) Particularly post-D1 when the role might be a cop with some infomation.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #347 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Hehe, sweet. But yeh, Agree with Ceph there. Speed hammering is totally not the way to go.

Good game guys.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #349 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think you were a fairly good choice. I've played with you before, and I think i've got a pretty good feel for you, but if I hadn't i'd have been more suspicious of you.

You also kept turning up in all the wrong places (along with Image). My wagon, absent from Zind's, appeared on Sir's...

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”