Newbie 800 ~ Mafia: The Reality Show (Game Over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #494 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by saberwolf »

damn it, I didn't realise that not only am I replacing two people, but I did it at LYLO...this sucks.

Anyways, hi, I'm saberwolf.

Let's do this.

[rereading]
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #496 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:04 pm

Post by saberwolf »

echo: haha, yes. believe it or not, this game starting was around the same time i joined the site, and read part of this game to get an idea of what to expect. But that was just a coincidence. I really meant that when I was accepted as replacement, I read over the game as it is right now, but only briefly. It wasn't until I read the most recent posts now that I realised what I got myself into...now I gotta read through everything, not just skim, or else my ignorance may cause a mislynch leading to a scum win.
Show
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #497 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:07 pm

Post by saberwolf »

Ok, so this is catching up, saberwolf style...

[note: this is me switching from tab to tab when I think I have something to comment on. Sometimes I comment on relevant stuff, and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I forget which I chose to withhold and that I focused on, and sometimes, I lose my attention span and watch the ant walking across my keyboard, then kill it. It is also 2:11 AM. I will do my best now. Oh, and also, I don't remember who got NKed/lynched, and I'm not looking, so that I don't bias my analysis.]

page 1: Intro, and RVS. Nothing special.

page 2: BW on cyren starting O.o sideney and onion looking scummy, [as well as ric/me i suppose, but those two are scummier for joining a BW for what seems like "just because" and actually putting him at L-2 and L-1] Post 31...maybe raeil was trying to bus and it backfired, so he quickly unvoted? I agree with Echo in post 44...sounds like Cyren was hinting at cop/doctor.

page 3: post 55...ffs auditor, type english. post 59...ffs again Post 60...ffs wtf hayden, pulling stats and reasoning out of your ass? Bad post, anti-town, but not necessarily scummy. Turns out echo was rolefishing too, shame on you. Post 65: I want to hit you with the trout hayden wished she had auditor. So far nothing useful on page 3, just me starting to hate certain people, doesn't help that its 2:30 AM... Cyren is coming off as town to me, seems engaged in the game, is trying to scumhunt, asks the right amount of questions.

page 4: ric/me does look like he panicked to a pressure post, which is picked up by auditor (stupid me...wait, I didn't do it! I shot the sheriff, not the deputy!) sorry, random moment...anyways, scummy of ric, but then again, I'm ric now, and I know I'm town. Kudos to auditor though. However, I start to hate auditor some more, as I read more poems..don't get me wrong, I love poems, I even write poems, and I actually understand his poems...but I rather just read plain text, something more pro-town. Good call by echo post 91...hopefully auditor starts posting normal. onion, I feel post 94 is anti-town...helps scum more than town with that kind of analysis. Post 96 by cyren: Also, I'm a girl. Cyren, Siren, get it? You're a girl, that IS true...will you be my cyber-girlfriend? :P I like anticollies post 99, but I feel he got scared into posting, sorta scummy, but kinda townie for what seems to be a good analysis. null-tell.

page 5: post 100: a GUESS??? hayden, you just scored a scumpoint, for admitting to making up stats to look good. Post 102 is ok, but then i realised that i normally regard those kinds of post as anti-town, as they help set up mafia for NK. However, I'd have to go back and say collie did a bad job, and I don't wanna, so props to raeil too. OMG...HUGE WALL POSTS BY EVERYONE! I'll admit, I gave up and skimmed through the rest of the page...read something about "skimming", saw lots of analysis by everyone...bleh. I also saw everyone else complaining about reading each others long posts lol.

page 6: fuck, it's 3 AM....hurray to auditor, you have gone back to speaking english. {when i wake up from sleep, I'll love you and your poetry...right now I just hate you, sorry} Ok, so I read the entire page, realised I didn't comment at ALL over here, and I'm thinking of calling it quits.

conclusion so far: nothing at all, other than I need to go to bed :/
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #507 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by saberwolf »

cain: thats a very lousy reason. Everyone in this game is entitled to a little scrutiny, and I feel your overreaction to it is scummy

FoS: cain
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #509 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by saberwolf »

echo: is that for his hasty vote, or because of past issues as well?
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #511 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Post by saberwolf »

well then...I find that odd....hmmm

vote: Haylen

I think haylen is scummier. You seem to be jumping onto my side as an ally and making cain look bad.
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #512 (isolation #6) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:02 pm

Post by saberwolf »

EBWOP

vote: Haylen
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #514 (isolation #7) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Post by saberwolf »

well, that was easy...

I should replace in lylo games more often :P
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #531 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:35 pm

Post by saberwolf »

*bows to his audience of none*

damn, I didn't do enough to really have fun, but a win is a win is a win...
Show

saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #533 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by saberwolf »

ric, to be honest, reading your parts in this, you seemed exceptionally scummy, adn was surprised nobody else picked up on it.
Show

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”