Newbie 1007 - When in Rome, Game Over!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:56 am

Post by Pizzaplate »

vote: nikitakit
for having the hardest name to say quickly without stumbling. Definitely a scumtell, people ;]
No matter how old you get, you cannot tire of pizza.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:50 am

Post by Pizzaplate »

unvote

vote: Yenros
for not voting splashy instead.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Right, this wasn't mentioned.
Right now we're in the RVS (random voting stage) where we vote people without the intention to actually lynch them, to promote discussion.

Later on, there will probably be a RQS (random question stage) when someone (usually the IC to my knowledge) asks random questions (redundant ^^)

I've also noticed this game has a lot of SE's, isn't it supposed to be 2?
Typically, yes, there are only meant to be 2 SE's in a game. But the newbie queue was over run with SE's and needed to keep the queue running smoothly ^_^ ~ Hayl
Last edited by Haylen on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Yeah in every game I've played so far, I haven't seen any material from the RQS ever being used to accuse someone.
@nikita, 1. yup generally people start off by voting randomly
2. It would help if you got an avatar to distinguish your posts more easily
3. I just noticed, your username is consonant vowel consonant vowel consonant vowel (repeat). Just something I thought was interesting.

However, even if random.org tells you all to lynch the same person 5x in a row, I would strongly advise against lynching someone during the RVS =] even L-1 (One vote left to lynch them) is a bad idea. We want content on day 1 to use against scum.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

1: Do you think it is easier playing as town or as scum?

I think I saw somewhere in one of my games statistics showing scum win more often. Personally, I prefer playing town roles.
2: What do you think of Lynching all Lurkers?

Nah, they'll get replaced. However, if active lurkers deserve attention, and if nobody scummier's around, I say lynch em.
3: What is your stand on Lynching all Liars?
About lying, I ask that all townies don't do it. I'd also ask scum don't do it as well, but of course that would lead to a dull game =]. I know sometimes a townie might claim cop just to lynch someone they're SURE is scum. Now this is a bad idea, since if the guy isn't scum, we just lose 2 lynches.
This said, I believe that we should lynch liars.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

hi flomo, respond to the questions if you feel like it or just rvs. We're not too deep into the game yet.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #6) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:16 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Well just cuz someone has 1 vote on them is a bad excuse to back off voting them. I mean sure, its the RVS, but people can have 3 votes stacked on them and be nowhere near to being lynched, as demonstrated by dohreah. But I'll give you newbie points since its just the start of the game and
unvote

Didn't notice the OMGUS (oh my god you suck, for the newbies =]) but yes it is there (or I have a grudge with the RNG hehehe). Probably should press on this since its the first bit of REAL discussion that's sprung up so far. In the meantime, working on that avatar?
And I like to have my vote on someone so
vote: nikitakit
(again!)
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Here's an unnecessary explanation:

I'm not voting nikita because of 1 OMGUS, though that's contributing to it.
The main reason was that I had my vote on her, switched it, and I decided to switch it back, just to keep my vote on someone.

Also you're the only person I have anything on, though Flomo could do with more posting. And bandwagons formed within the first 3 or so pages never get anywhere, to my knowledge, but promote lots of discussion, which is good.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Pizzaplate »

k splasherz... But please make sure the next post has content, and is not a "gonna catch up later" post.
One of those is fine... but too many of those and you're actively lurking,which stalls the game, which is bad >=[

@nikitakit- explanations are fine, they help us understand each person's intentions. However, your explanation is a little... well, strange, as Yenros has pointed out. Again, in your last post, you say you can see how some of the things in it may be considered scummy. Why mention that? It doesn't make it you look any less scummy if you point it out apologetically. *Town roles generally won't need that, because they'd have nothing to hide and hence can defend themselves from attacks people push on them (*or at least this is just my viewpoint of the game.)
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Pizzaplate »

Uhm.
@mod, votecount please.

This game's moving rather slowly, isn't it?
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

First and foremost, there is no such thing as too many food screennames.
Second, Analyzing yourself is sorta unnecessary since you'd never say you are scummy.

Sidenote: FEMM
Beefster changed his vote right before you said that, so nikita's back to L-3.

thirdish or fourthish, I've been busy with cross country and minecraft, which is free for a short while, so I'm playing it while I can.
abandoning the numbers messed up due to the sidenote, I noticed how mothrax just listed information (YES I KNOW was pointed out by beefster) instead of posting legit attacks on people. I agree that it's scummy to accuse people without stating the reason to do so. For example,

Person A says: Hi my name is fred. I like chocolate milk.
Person B says: "Person A said his name is fred. He also said he likes chocolate milk. I find him scummy."

Of course, it's not as obvious as that, but if you're going to list out everything we post, you might as well tell us which of the posts you find scummy.

Fos: Mothrax
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

I'm present but I'm finding it hard to push attacks on anyone because of the lack of activity.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

@Yenros, keep in mind a cop is just a regular townie until the night falls. He (or she) has no idea who the roles are at all, except for the fact that he (or she) is a cop (on day one). The only people who can be sure who is innocent and who is guilty (are guilty?) are scum, and even they don't know what PR's, if any, are in the game.

On the subject of attacking people,
My biggest (and only) suspects right now (like i said, haven't found anyone especially scummy yet):
Nikita (OMGUSing and strange explanation, though thats the only thing I have.)
mothrax (Information over analysis, though thats the only thing I have.)
Flomo (remarkable lurking. Or possibly inactivity.)

You can see why its difficult to attack anyone.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:38 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Also not ruling out the possibility of IC scum, but that's generally attributed to paranoia (my very first game, the IC was scum).
Femm's vote strikes me as strange but not remarkably scummy since I wasn't close to a lynch, before anyones gonna ask my opinion on that.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:40 am

Post by Pizzaplate »

@Yenros, please indicate who you meant by "He" in your post.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:52 am

Post by Pizzaplate »

I did some modstalking. Apparently Haylen is also playing (at least) one other game, and (maybe) has no time for this one.
I have respect for mods, and I know their job is hard but... well the votecount has been there for days is all

Sorry, I'm V/LA at the weekend. If you wanted to do some mod stalking you just needed to ask :P I'm currently modding 3 games and playing in 3. I've been sorting out other people's messes for a few days too. ~ Hayl
Last edited by Haylen on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:52 am

Post by Pizzaplate »

^ Post 76
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:24 am

Post by Pizzaplate »

Welcome , thymin =]

We have surprisingly little info for you to analyze, but if you could pore over it and deduce your greatest suspects, it would be appreciated
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Things have changed to become more interesting (or at least a good deal more active =] )

First of all, if you'll view me in iso, mothrax, I've only changed my vote twice. One of them was to get off of my rvs vote. The second change was to vote on the only person I had anything on.

On a side note, I find it ironic how Beefster Fos's thymin directly after thymin criticizes him for Fos'ing too much and not voting enough.

I'm reconsidering my scumlist because we have had someone recently join:

The top 4 in no order:
thymin ( Even if it is a contradiction, do you really think a policy lynch is the way to go for day one? )
nikita (less so, but not out of my suspicion)
mothrax ( Now you're attacking 2 new people and not attacking the one you have a vote on, and yet you haven't unvoted or changed your vote?)
beefster ( thymin was right about one thing... you FoS a lot. Now I'm not sure if thats scummy or not, but personally, FoS loses its value with me when you throw it around so easily. You're basically voting them without really voting them while keeping your vote on another, which I have done, and I admit is done normally, but more than twice in a day is kinda.... strange. )

@Thymin, do you believe in policy lynching?
Personally I dont think it helps the town.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Sorry about giving advice, Beefster and nikita, I just like to try to help people. Considering applying as an IC as soon as possible. (But dont want to be overwhelmed so will probably wait till this game has ended first)

@mothrax, why criticize me for throwing my vote around, and then throw your vote around?
@nikita, I dont believe that I am an active lurker in that lurkers won't have content posts, and as you have pointed out, I have 8. The others were just whatever posts I'll admit, but there wasn't anything to comment on, if you've read the posts in that time. Advice was with good intentions, I'll assure you.
Lynching all liars doesn't contradict policy lynching in the way I view it.

Here's why: We will lynch people by evaluating whether we think they are scummy or not. Policy lynching is lynching because you don't like how they play the game without finding their playstyle scummy. I personally find lying scummy, and therefore since I would lynch someone for lying, I have a reason for it other than I dislike their playstyle.

I mention flomo as part of my suspects list, yes. But do I ever vote on him? He's just listed as a possible suspect because he may be a little scummy, based on his 1 post, then leave.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

@ nikita, why not just tell us the subjects of fourth investigation (rather than conduct it yourself) if you've noticed scummy activity, so that others may look into it as well?
I said lurkers will be REPLACED, not modkilled, if you'll go back and read my post. I've also said that he was just a possible suspect, never said he was totally lynchworthy, which you should also have noted if you went back and viewed my posts.

I'm juggling cross country and senior year with college apps right now, and will also be less active. Apologies, but hey, at least the other game I was playing ended.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:12 am

Post by Pizzaplate »

This game kinda needs to be kicked back in gear.

@Mod, doesn't Flomo need a replacement by now, surely?

I dont find nikita as scummy now that he's scumhunting, so
unvote
for now.
And now I will go and try to make some attacks on people to get this game going.

I'm going to continue Nikita's case about beefster. There's no doubt that they're connected in voting procedure, though they could just be agreeing with each other. I find it really strange, however, that once you've pointed the connection out, mothrax votes beefster. Possible busing, if they're both scum. They definitely seemed on the same side until just then, in any case. Several others also have beefster as their scumpicks, and I agree with some of the points they make. Both of them made my scumlist, and there's some things I'd like to add about beefster myself.
The FoS thing over voting bothers me. Especially the "explained by a weird playstyle part."
Counterargument and rebuttal: Sure it might NOT be busing, perhaps mothrax genuinely felt that beefster was scummy. But note the proximity of the posts: Nikita's attack, post 113. Mothrax's vote, post 116.
Gonna go right ahead and say scumminess.
I'm not too eager on lynching the IC first day, but if we have a scum hit, that would be excellent, and so,
vote: beefster

also
@mod, votecount please, its rather unclear how many votes people have on them at the moment.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

EBWOP: The FoS thing over voting bothers me. Especially the "explained by a weird playstyle part." Should be Especially the "explained by a weird playstyle" part.
Sorry was rereading and that was just irking me.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Well, I guess the beefster-mothrax connection got all the wind blown out of it.
Sounds like its time to reread all these posts....
It looks like nikita was scummier than I thought, me noticing only the possible OMGUSing, but apparently other people noticed other things. Substrike and beefster, for example.
Adding on to previous weak suspicions warrants enough for a vote, imo highest chance is scum at the moment

I'll follow Beefster and
Vote: nikita
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Was pressed for time, I'll state some things now and some more later.
Initially, I was happy when you unvoted me and switched to supporting me. Anyone would be. Now, looking back on it, I should probably have been suspicious, since you've made the attack on me voted me just to turn around and vote with me.
Previously, I was in games with substrike and I trust his judgement (to a degree, and especially if he's saying "Player X is blatantly scum", then that is sure to affect my scumlist)

I do not push you for the unvote thing, that part was logical behavior
Yes I could restate the OMGUS at the beginning of the game... but I think we've had enough of that.

And lets look at why you thought beefster was the "scummiest" at the time... Here's ISO post 9, which you effectively single him out (at least in the first part)
And what you say at the time is: "I must admit that I came into this analysis with the question of "could mothrax and beefster be scumbuddies playing off of each other?" -- so there could be bias here. However, I maintain the claim that it could very well be that the two of them tried to act in unison, realized that they were agreeing to much, and tried to distance themselves. After writing this, I feel that beefster deserves to be on my suspect list, at least for now."

Admitting to bias and a shaky scumtell.

BUT, keeping in mind that was ISO post 9... Lets look at ISO post 8 where you list your scumpicks:

"My top 3 suspects:
mothrax: I've already stated my reasons for that one
FEMM and Pizzaplate: This last exchange is very suspicious. For one, FEMM's vote does not seem a logical product of his post. Pizzaplate I find hard to judge: his posts do not seem very scummy, and yet I upon reading the last one I have an instinctively negative reaction."

Beefster is mentioned in a side note, I'll give you that.

Can I believe that you added him to your scumlist after an investigation? Sure, why not?
But, can I believe that while listing so many others as your scummiest characters, myself included (Where beefster is shakily "deserves to be on your suspect list, at least for now"... and while I "am an active lurker. This looks scummy") that you'd suddenly decided to lynch beefster, who, as I read your posts in ISO, looks like someone near the lower or middle part of your scumlist?

Here's a wild guess... you decided to bandwagon to switch from getting me lynched to getting beef lynched because he had more votes on him, and since you had listed previous suspicions on him and all, it would be easy to cover up.

Well, I'm sorry to say I didn't notice these things at the time. Now that beefster's dead and I've reviewed his posts, I see what I believe he was trying to get across, or at least some point of it.

Actually, now that I think about it, this is a pretty complete attack and I won't be following up on it, or at least won't be explicitly planning to as I previously thought. Now it's near midnight and I'll read more in the morning. Hoping for a response, and also seeing is substrike uncovered anything else from what I dug up.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Pizzaplate »

Meh I was tired, looked back, saw something interesting I'll add.
All of nikita's accusations have been made against the people who voted on him.
In non-iso post #70, you can see he lists 4 suspects.
Who are they? 3 of them voted on him, 1 has FoS'ed him.

Then he conducts 2 more investigations, accusing 3 of the 4 previously suspected.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Well, I don't think my stance should change anytime soon, but I kinda have to respond to a prod, so...
@Substrike, who is your second scumpick, seeing as how the first second scumpick was nightkilled?

Yeah I kinda put my cards on the table with my last 2 big posts.
Oh and to be clear, I'm strongly considering the Mothrax case, so you can list him as my second scumpick.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

I'll have you know that you were mentioned on my scumlist previously, I only re-brought it up when I realized I hadn't chosen a second candidate for my vote on day 2.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

I'll respond to doreah's post here : That's four of seven players, and gives you a lot of wiggle room if either of your picks flips town.

Didn't consider that too much.

Well then, IF and only if nikita flips town, my suspicions would definitely be on thymin.
I gotta eat dinner now, will be more elaborate later but it includes briefness in explanation as well as vote switching to wagon
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:01 am

Post by Pizzaplate »

I was about to post then fell asleep. Here's what I would have posted hours ago:

Attack on thymin:
He's been really brief in his explanations for his votes. He continues to say Yenros is scummy but stays on beefster, probably because he's closer to a lynch.
Theres also the part where he makes beefster's suspect list and he's an IC, though definitely not the strongest point in my case, something small to consider.
His attacks on beefster, though there was some scummy behavior, were strange. Looked kinda weird. I won't use ISO posts because it gets really confusing for this particular instance. I'd like, instead, to point you out to page number 5.
It's an argument in that it holds water. Now, after rereading the page, read all the way up to where beefster gets lynched.

Absence of 2 days, with a vote on someone.

Now find where thymin votes nikita:
might as well iso this: Post 9:
Little to no explanation, only "I should have done it sooner".
Of course if nikita's scum, doesn't mean hes not scum, just something strange I noticed is how readily he votes on nikita with no explanation.
This looks like bandwagoning to me, just need more info (Like nikita's role) before we can determine sides.

Also you've been L-1 for awhile nikita, how about that roleclaim?
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Was away for a while there.

So nikita was town, hmm? This game just got a whole lot harder =.=
Ima rethink my scumlist (though it may possibly not change)
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Ok no more hasty voting.
Let's see who we have to work with here:

Alive:
doreah
-Now that your scumpick of nikita is dead, care to list a second suspect?
-What you have going for you is you haven't been on either of the bandwagons that got scummy-looking town roles lynched.
-Something I have against you is your small number of posts and how you switch suspects so often without an argument (Like iso post #5 where you list nikita as being not scummy, ad iso post 8 where you say he's scumbuddies with mothrax)

Substrike22 (Rep. Flomo Sleek)
-You joined pretty late in the game and have a the advantage of looking at everyone before talking to them.
-You've only made attacks (Though good attacks) on one person, though we have 2 scum.
-Unfortunately for you (And the town) that one person turned out to be a townie
-Well, the one person you've listed suspicions on has been killed and flipped townie. Who's your next suspect?
mothrax (SE)
-Well first thing that stands out was the hammer on day 2
-you didn't make any attacks on nikita before that, either.
Thymin (Rep. Splashlerz)
-there is the matter of your rather opportunistic post on nikita I've mentioned in previous arguements.
-You've voted Beefster over semantics as your initial argument, as he says in post #103
-You were the first to make a vote on him, so doesn't look like scumbus, but the reason is strange.
-You didn't unvote him after that reason was proven pretty flimsy (Just not taking his advice at the time. Part of it, his not voting nikita till later, I now find peculiar because you argue against him for not voting nikita, and then put up an instance where he voted nikita later, where he DID use his vote (thus following his own advice).

Pizzaplate - is me

Top scum suspects are Thymin and Mothrax for reasons listed above. I'll hold off a vote though...
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

EBWODP: Imagine there's a double space between each person, sorry bout that =]
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Sigh. Ok then I guess this game will be kinda slowed down right about now.
Whats more my sister has recently gotten into online gaming and her downloads have managed to lagg even gmail -,- someone explain to me how she does that.
So I wont be on for as often as I used to either, contributing more to the stagnating game problem, sorry. To get an idea of how laggy this is,

this line took ten seconds to show up after I finished typing it.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:59 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Ok, I'm tempted to vote thymin, but he's not here to defend himself.
So if he IS town and I vote him, we're kinda screwed. Yet he is my strongest suspect as of now...
Yet risks....
Yet....
I dunno.

Ill give him another 24 hours.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

EBWODP: 24 hours till I vote him (Might not even vote him if the situation changes) that is. If I delay the vote, then he has more time to get back to defend himself. I know how tough it is to have a death in the family and it can be illogical to ask him to stick to the game. But I don't want to wait forever, and, frankly, its been a while. I'll vote in a while and a day.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Vote: thymin

Self explanatory.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

Quadruple post: Yeah i know wasn't 24 hours, i just meant roughly around a day when I'd be online.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:13 am

Post by Pizzaplate »

Just gonna go ahead and reply to "2) Third vote on Beefster, again following Mothrax.
Looks bad, especially as you probably know better than to lynch the IC first day (even if he could be scum)."

... Well, I was pretty sure I had a scum read on him at the time. And though lynching the IC first day is bad (for the loss of advice, if nothing else), I tend to overlook levels of experience when it comes to scumhunting so that I can find the scummiest people.

Not sure what I can say to #1. Was the only thing we had to go on at the time, if I remember correctly, so I kept my vote on the person acting strangely.

3) Voted again for Nikitakit, helping lynch another town.

This one I've argued for, supported with many of his posts, and was partially brought into awareness by substrike's attacks. I did feel justified when I voted, though it was apparently, the wrong side to lynch.

And now for the gravy:

How sure are you that Thymin is scum? Why is he more scummy than Mothrax?

Suspicions on Mothrax include: hammer, and an opportunistic vote on beefster right after nikita pointed out their connection.
Suspicions on Thymin include: well, a repeat of my big post earlier, for reference:

-there is the matter of your rather opportunistic post on nikita I've mentioned in previous arguements.
-You've voted Beefster over semantics as your initial argument, as he says in post #103
-You were the first to make a vote on him, so doesn't look like scumbus, but the reason is strange.
-You didn't unvote him after that reason was proven pretty flimsy (Just not taking his advice at the time. Part of it, his not voting nikita till later, I now find peculiar because you argue against him for not voting nikita, and then put up an instance where he voted nikita later, where he DID use his vote (thus following his own advice).

This doesn't seem like much, but... well in iso he only has 11 posts, he doesn't tend to explain his votes, and when he does, his arguments get refuted and he doesn't unvote.
Mothrax is suspicious, but we need to hit scum today. Thymin's scummier. And third time, hopefully, will be the charm.
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

http://www.quicktopic.com/45/H/7QAa6me2phi

Yenros was likely to vote on either mothrax or me.
Also Yenros had a series of arguments with thymin.
He was one of the few people at the time I perceived to do that.

This was my first game as scum, I'm happy it went so smoothly. We got lucky and lynched the cop on D1, so of course that helped a lot.

I kept substrike alive because he was a little scummy looking for trying so hard to lynch nikita, and easy to partner onto ^^ Sorry

On an off note, my friend fell on my foot and it hurt a TON for a week or so to walk on and now it only hurts from certain angles... Wonder if thats the same thing thats happened to me? I sure hope not.

I'm also really happy that nobody pressed me on why I keep listing mothrax as a suspect, kinda attack him, and then back off
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

That was the quicktopic we were talking in, it's customary for scum to post it after a game if I remember correctly
Pizzaplate
Pizzaplate
Goon
Pizzaplate
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by Pizzaplate »

of course, substrike, immediately assuming that I'm cop is just as bad as immediately assuming that I'm scum. More so if the cop's already been killed. ^^ Its probably best not to assume I am anything at all.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”