Newbie 1060: It's a Murder Mystery (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:02 am

Post by Otolia »

First of all :
Unvote

That said, I am the replacement for mammut who had a small wagon at his back for some time. I'm glad you change your mind as replacing in such a situation is challenging. Another post is coming with more analysis of what happened during the first day, I hope to enlighten you with a new and fresh point of view.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:24 am

Post by Otolia »

It was at L-2 in 1.02 / 1.03 votecount.

On a side note: A complete review of the thread might take longer than expected. I don't wanna rush things up since, first, we are still day 1 and I want everyone to have a little bit of fun, and second, nobody is even near from L-1. Thus my complete post might be only tomorrow. I hope you can wait until then.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:46 am

Post by Otolia »

As promised a general analysis :

Sarg338

He is overall very aggressive in his behavior. Keep it cool buddy !
Claim to know VoidedMafia from another forum (scorehero) and we have yet to see the proof of that.
RVS his buddy VoidedMafia.
Not very active after the RVS.
Didn't vote on anyone after that.

I consider him as being scummy.

VoidedMafia

RVS his buddy
Very active.
Participate in the scumhunt very actively.
A little bit gullible.

Definitely Pro-Town

Mhi200

Arrived late and hopped into the wagon of snowjorden.
FoS Primate
Unvote due to "not being in majority" (sic !)
Try to analyzed after that.

Newbie play of townie ?

GreyICE

Seems in control of the game
Convinced VoidedMafia to get over his initial FoS and attack on him.

I am more inclined to see him scum

Snowjorden

Overall newbie plays of Scum : Lame arguments, poor defense because he claims ...

SCUM - Priority number 1

Primate

IC that don't IC ... I thought there were here to help us giving us what normal players consider normal.
Nothing was given so far.

I wish he could participate more (only 9 post so far) that is almost lurking and he shouldn't do that due to his rule of conduct.

Lynch all lurkers !

mb53

Bad habit of masking the OP in his quote. That isn't pro-town.
Seems in control of the game (SE)

Probably town

Zensei

Not active at all, I hope he can come back soon.

No PoV on him.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:48 am

Post by Otolia »

As you can see, I have many suspicions on people. Priority are so far in order Snowjorden, GreyICE, Primate and Sarg.

VOTE: Snowjorden
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:27 am

Post by Otolia »

Voidedmafia wrote: Well, how do you want to to prove he knwos me? I mean, Parama, Sarg, and I know each from scorehero.com, and if you look over some of our conversations in the newbie queue, you can see that we're talking about an even on that forum (namely Scorehero Mafia, which I believe is a kind of open game).

If anything, just go to http://www.scorehero.com and look up Sarg338 (I think) and Voidedalive2x.
You are not the one targeted here, I want a proof by Sarg that you know each other from that game. You defend someone that might use your friendship as a cover for scuminess (no offense here). You attitude in this answer is overall counter productive for the town. And btw, I can't find anyone (neither you nor Sarg there)
Voidedmafia wrote: HEY! I take offense at being gullible!
You are gullible, you accepted the proof of GeryICE far too easily. And though you are being overall Pro-Town, that was not the thing to do. You gave up your clue far too easily. It was D1 so you have to pressure someone hard to get things going.
The game has been going on for long enough, it is time to end day one as soon a Zensei or his replacement comes in. And as stated in my previous post, I think the most easy choice for us is Snowjorden. Thus I recommend you to follow that advice. I can do an ISO if necessary but this day the town has been unproductive so far and I wish we could change that.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:31 am

Post by Otolia »

GreyICE wrote:
mb53

Bad habit of masking the OP in his quote. That isn't pro-town.
Seems in control of the game (SE)

Probably town
Do elaborate some here. You listed two things that aren't pro-town, and then said "probably town." I can't help feeling something is missing from your reads.
My synthesis work isn't finished, and the one I have been particularly monitoring are Sarg338, VoidedMafia, Snowjorden and Primate. This is why I didn't elaborate that much on you, Zensei, Mhi, and mb. Don't worry that will come.

In the mean time, you could have notice that I also describe you as "being in control of the game" which you didn't feel to answer.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:43 am

Post by Otolia »

GreyICE wrote:
Otolia wrote:My synthesis work isn't finished, and the one I have been particularly monitoring are Sarg338, VoidedMafia, Snowjorden and Primate. This is why I didn't elaborate that much on you, Zensei, Mhi, and mb. Don't worry that will come.

In the mean time, you could have notice that I also describe you as "being in control of the game" which you didn't feel to answer.
I don't really feel the need to answer it. I've made my points and made my suggestions, but at no point do I think I'm really trying to lead the town around by the nose or something.

In any case, I'm just wondering what your thought processes were, because I find your reads very interesting.
And why don't you feel the need not to answer it ? Aura of Sanctity ? If that's the case you have the same defense as snowjorden as in here And if you remember well, you would have notice that you did point that scummy behavior of snowjorden yourself.

Were you wondering or are you still wondering ? The only thing you can read from what I posted is that I am pro-active which is in every case mostly Pro-Town. I made a small synthesis, pick the most scummy and work to get him lynch. But you maybe want to take Snowjorden's place on the lynching seat ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:10 am

Post by Otolia »

Sarg338 wrote:Oh, and I RVS'd Voided because... well, it was RVS and I knew him from Scorehero. Keep it cool buddy !
Voidedmafia wrote:And I did likewise for the very same reason.
But VoidedMafia isn't the one suspected here, my reasoning is : you RVS your buddy knowing that it won't have any consequences. After the RVS you Unvote and wagonned Zensei, vote that you cancelled because of his absence. Vote-hopping ? Wish Wash ?

Anyhow you aren't pro-active enough after the RVS to whip the suspicion I have, whereas Voided only answered to your RVS and has been much more active in the scumhunt as your are.

As for the proof, I am willing to trust Voided though the best proff would have been a topic where you two posted in SH.
GreyICE wrote:
Otolia wrote:And why don't you feel the need not to answer it ? Aura of Sanctity ? If that's the case you have the same defense as snowjorden as in here And if you remember well, you would have notice that you did point that scummy behavior of snowjorden yourself.

Were you wondering or are you still wondering ? The only thing you can read from what I posted is that I am pro-active which is in every case mostly Pro-Town. I made a small synthesis, pick the most scummy and work to get him lynch. But you maybe want to take Snowjorden's place on the lynching seat ?
Hmm. I am the one running the town, yet you are telling me that you can assemble five votes to lynch me if I don't start behaving the way you want. Do you suppose that this should scare town? Is it because you are scared of it yourself?
Where did you read that I can assemble 5 votes ? Don't transform my writings. I mean what I said as : " Do you want to be the one that I targeted ? " Question that you don't answer once again. Counter-attacking with questions is fine but sometimes it doesn't work.

So I say we make a pact, you answer mine I answer yours. Deal ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #8) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:36 am

Post by Otolia »

GreyICE wrote:Hmm. I am the one running the town, yet you are telling me that you can assemble five votes to lynch me if I don't start behaving the way you want. Do you suppose that this should scare town? Is it because you are scared of it yourself?
I don't know what I could be possibly scared of, nobody except you as even the small interesst so far in lynching me (Though you will probably use this post to propose that idea :P )

And I don't think that telling my thoughts should scare anyone. People don't like to be manipulated so my assumption is more likely to back-fire since most people won't admit to themselves such a fact. But more precisely, I had the feeling that you control what happen through your writing skills and numerous well-placed posts. It doesn't mean you are scum, but I'd like to see you more in global scum-hunting than just playing like a freelancer. That said, I can't deny that you are doing a pro-town job with me right now.
GreyICE wrote:I am assuming that still requires five votes? You and four others?
Since it's a question, I should answer it : Yes, a lynch requires 5 votes.
Sarg338 wrote:Is RVS suppose to have consequences? It was a random vote on someone I know from another site.
Your case on that is just stupid
RVS can have consequences, but you didn't go further than that, thus you seems more like a scum.
In
red
another case of pointless aggressiveness. I don't know how you behave IRL, but I ask you to stop doing that. My post wasn't stupid, it had a purpose, and it's not because you can't understand it that it is stupid.

Sarg338 wrote:Wish-washy? No. zensei is V/LA, so I took my vote off him. Problem?
Who seems scummy for you right now ?
Sarg338 wrote:I posted a link to both of our accounts. If you don't take that as proof, then so be it. I have no reason to go through the site and find a topic where we both posted in. look for it yourself if you really need to see one.
As you wish.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #9) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by Otolia »

mb53 wrote:Well I have to disagree with ICE. I find (*scrolls up to look at name*) Oto very scummy. In fact, new #1.
UNVOTE: VOTE: Oto
Read his posts again. See that he is pretty concerned whether people think he is pro-town or not. Only scum should really be worried about that.
Dare to do a little more to sustain your attack or are you just gonna throw a small vote in order to switch the attention towards you and me ? Because that would be anti-town. Right now the best for us is to lynch the scummiest. As any Town, I am concerned with looking transparent. I have answered to each questions asked, done my best to explain myself. Of course I don't want to be considered as a Mafia, but would you like to look scummy ? Your point is fallacious and I want some proof of yours that you can do better than that - as in : do an ISO of my post of Mammut post if you have to, in clear
be pro-active

You are an SE, which means you should have more experience than the newbies. Thus it makes perfect sense for you if you are scum to attack me. It's a gamble because if Snowjorden is a mafia, then a BIG FoS is coming your way from GreyICE, be assured that I will back him up in that particular case. If Snowjorden isn't scum then we will need another approach. The fact that you are a SE in a noob game means that the following is also suspicious :
mb53 wrote:Also (this is irrelevant but I wanted to comment)
Fun fact: It's actually harder to find scum in newbie games
This is very true (at least I say it is) because it is so hard to tell the difference between a scum tell or a newbie tell.
Convenient, no ? Defending your scumbuddy without looking like you do. Saying that it's difficult to differentiate scum from newbie is a good way for you as an SE to retake a little more control of the flow of the game, that you lost since my argument with GreyICE. You can't have possibly miss what I said about you and that GreyICE rebound on it whereas you didn't : Instead you attacked me. You count on the IRL buddies to back you up (VoidedMafia and Sarg338) that is a good tactic as a scum because being newbies they are more hesitant to make up their minds (I agree with this post from GreyICE) In clear I hope for you Snowjorden isn't scum otherwise you I can see the D2 win of town.

------------------------------
snowjorden wrote:For those who wanted me prodded, well I've been prodded. That being said, I usually only get to see my 3 year old little boy on the weekends as his mother and I don't live together and she usually doesn't let me have him much. I've had him since last night though cause she came down with the flu (due to the fucked up weather here in the midwest the past week or so) ..with that now being known, I'm still active. I will be active. I will be playing. But I won't be on here as much as I was the past couple days. I haven't even read the past like 3 pages of this game, because I simply haven't had the time to. I've logged in, scanned the game to see if I'd been lynched or if I needed to put him down in front of Spongebob and put up a new defense, so far so good. Besides this new "Lady Lambdadelta" being on my ass. But at least for now I'm still in safe range.

So yeah, I'll be fully in with the game by Sunday. Less then 48 hours from this post actually. So no need to prod me again. ;)
Seriously ? I'm not into pity that much, and I still consider you should be aware of your situation. I don't think that due to the current situation LLD, GreyICE or me will change our mine on your case. You look scummy, very scummy. And it's still D1 so even if you are not, it's better for us to lynch than the contrary. I urge VoidedMafia, Sarg338 and Mhi200 to hop on the bandwagon. If you don't want to hammer until Snowjorden repost again, that's fine. But right now you should be aware that both of you are having anti-town behavior. Lynching is a part of the game, and lynching a someone who is playing a dangerous game (He doesn't want to recognize the Damocles' sword upon him) is a overall good choice.

This is also why, I wish Equinox could start to look for a replacement for Primate as I don't think that the attitude he displayed so far has been good enough in order for newbies to understand the game better. He should be able to explain what is pro-town and what is not. Lurking isn't helping anyone and this is why this sentence looks terrible :
mb53 wrote:
Lynch all lurkers !
Oh, and I forgot. I am against this.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by Otolia »

After checking the activity overview, and seeing that Primate hasn't post since 52 hours, and following my case in my previous post :
I request a prod of Primate.

Done. (Equinox)
Last edited by Equinox on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by Otolia »

mb53 wrote:[...]
When you will have the decency to answer a post in its entierety rather than trying to extract particular sentences and addressing them to enhance your point of view and naming people in your quotes, I will come up with a answer to your post. In the mean time, I won't waste my time on you.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Otolia »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Otolia wrote:
mb53 wrote:[...]
When you will have the decency to answer a post in its entierety rather than trying to extract particular sentences and addressing them to enhance your point of view and naming people in your quotes, I will come up with a answer to your post. In the mean time, I won't waste my time on you.

Why can't someone be allowed to dissect your post line by line?

I agree, it's tedious, but it does yield good info.

More interesting is how you're using this as a way to avoid answering to any of the points raised.
What points ? Problem is he avoided himself in the first place a post of mine addressing some of his previous behavior. I am willing to comment any given point YOU want me to answer but I won't do it for him since HE, in the first place ignored mine. Fair is fair, don't you think ? However I can understand that my post wasn't very clear on which case I felt need to be answered, and I will use
this pattern
to make it more obvious.

So for everyone that feel I need to explain myself :
On which particular subject to you want me to step forward and speak ?

I'm perfectly fine when someone dissect my post, but not by selecting whatever he wants and ditching the rest. It's a way to plant the tree that will masked the whole forest. It's tedious and whereas I certainly yield infos it also mask a lot of what I said too. Some of this sentences are put out of context and context is what allows you to
read
me.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Otolia »

Aye Aye Ma'am ! I will make a organized post comparing my OP and the problematic post of mb53.

I will go to sleep now though. I'm sleepy :right:
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:01 am

Post by Otolia »

As asked by LLD, I post here an analysis of my post and Mb53 post. Be warned that it is a big ugly wall, however most of it is here for the purpose of an hypothetical further review. My original post consisted of 5 different points that I will note (anchor / goto) in the quote :

1. I asked him to come up with proof that I was trying to prove my alignment.
2. I noted that he is trying to stall the biggest wagon now by objecting theoritically.
3. I tried to build a coherent strategy that he could be using.
4. I commented the post of Snowjorden (more on that later)
5. I took notice of his position against the lynching of lurkers. And I was trying to critic the attitude of Primate.

Spoiler: My original post with the anchors :
Otolia wrote:
mb53 wrote:Well I have to disagree with ICE. I find (*scrolls up to look at name*) Oto very scummy. In fact, new #1.
UNVOTE: VOTE: Oto
Read his posts again. See that he is pretty concerned whether people think he is pro-town or not. Only scum should really be worried about that.
(1)
Dare to do a little more to sustain your attack or are you just gonna throw a small vote in order to switch the attention towards you and me ? Because that would be anti-town. Right now the best for us is to lynch the scummiest. As any Town, I am concerned with looking transparent. I have answered to each questions asked, done my best to explain myself. Of course I don't want to be considered as a Mafia, but would you like to look scummy ? Your point is fallacious and I want some proof of yours that you can do better than that - as in : do an ISO of my post of Mammut post if you have to, in clear
be pro-active

(2)
You are an SE, which means you should have more experience than the newbies. Thus it makes perfect sense for you if you are scum to attack me. It's a gamble because if Snowjorden is a mafia, then a BIG FoS is coming your way from GreyICE, be assured that I will back him up in that particular case. If Snowjorden isn't scum then we will need another approach. The fact that you are a SE in a noob game means that the following is also suspicious :
mb53 wrote:Also (this is irrelevant but I wanted to comment)
Fun fact: It's actually harder to find scum in newbie games
This is very true (at least I say it is) because it is so hard to tell the difference between a scum tell or a newbie tell.
Convenient, no ? Defending your scumbuddy without looking like you do. Saying that it's difficult to differentiate scum from newbie is a good way for you as an SE to retake a little more control of the flow of the game, that you lost since my argument with GreyICE. You can't have possibly miss what I said about you and that GreyICE rebound on it whereas you didn't : Instead you attacked me. You count on the IRL buddies to back you up (VoidedMafia and Sarg338) that is a good tactic as a scum because being newbies they are more hesitant to make up their minds (I agree with this post from GreyICE) In clear I hope for you Snowjorden isn't scum otherwise you I can see the D2 win of town.

------------------------------
snowjorden wrote:For those who wanted me prodded, well I've been prodded. That being said, I usually only get to see my 3 year old little boy on the weekends as his mother and I don't live together and she usually doesn't let me have him much. I've had him since last night though cause she came down with the flu (due to the fucked up weather here in the midwest the past week or so) ..with that now being known, I'm still active. I will be active. I will be playing. But I won't be on here as much as I was the past couple days. I haven't even read the past like 3 pages of this game, because I simply haven't had the time to. I've logged in, scanned the game to see if I'd been lynched or if I needed to put him down in front of Spongebob and put up a new defense, so far so good. Besides this new "Lady Lambdadelta" being on my ass. But at least for now I'm still in safe range.

So yeah, I'll be fully in with the game by Sunday. Less then 48 hours from this post actually. So no need to prod me again. ;)
Seriously ? I'm not into pity that much, and I still consider you should be aware of your situation. I don't think that due to the current situation LLD, GreyICE or me will change our mine on your case. You look scummy, very scummy. And it's still D1 so even if you are not, it's better for us to lynch than the contrary. I urge VoidedMafia, Sarg338 and Mhi200 to hop on the bandwagon. If you don't want to hammer until Snowjorden repost again, that's fine. But right now you should be aware that both of you are having anti-town behavior. Lynching is a part of the game, and lynching a someone who is playing a dangerous game (He doesn't want to recognize the Damocles' sword upon him) is a overall good choice.

This is also why, I wish Equinox could start to look for a replacement for Primate as I don't think that the attitude he displayed so far has been good enough in order for newbies to understand the game better. He should be able to explain what is pro-town and what is not. Lurking isn't helping anyone and this is why this sentence looks terrible :
mb53 wrote:
Lynch all lurkers !
Oh, and I forgot. I am against this.
--------

Spoiler: Answer of Mb53 along with my comments :
(1)
mb53 wrote:
Dare to do a little more to sustain your attack or are you just gonna throw a small vote in order to switch the attention towards you and me ?
Actually, the whole point of voting you was to see your reaction, rather than immediately try to lynch you.
Because that would be anti-town.
Not really.
Of course I don't want to be considered as a Mafia, but would you like to look scummy ?
Not really, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if I did. And no one was considering you as mafia when you started trying to convince everyone you were town, which implies mafia trying to not look like mafia.
Your point is fallacious and I want some proof of yours that you can do better than that
Well, personally, I think this overreaction for 1 vote adds to it.
do an ISO of my post of Mammut post if you have to, in clear be pro-active.
Maybe I will later, but I don't feel I need to right now. I'm not making a case on you, I'm trying to get reactions so that I can make a case on you.
The numerous refusal to explain more of his mind here, there or there is lame. He is trying to stand above the crowd - by saying
" I wanted to see more of you "
- and dictate his point of view to others while he, himself, refuses to answer my questions. Furthermore he is trying to pinpoint an hypothetical overreaction from me. I don't think that defending oneself is overreacting. I know my role in the town, and it's the only one I know so I am merely attempting to give you all elements to judge me fair and square. If he could back his arguments up with a little bit of logic, I would certainly accept his accusations as legitimate. Because he doesn't seem to understand that, I will help him. So here is a request to
you
Mb53 :
Can you come forward with proof that I was trying to over-protect myself from an attack ?

On a side note, whereas we have different points of view on the theory of Mafia, I am sustaining mine with logic and he don't. I am a partisan of logic over emotions because that seems to me to be the most easy way to catch scum.

(2)
mb53 wrote:
You are an SE, which means you should have more experience than the newbies. Thus it makes perfect sense for you if you are scum to attack me.
Can't you say that about a SE attacking any newbie? Invalid point.
It's a gamble because if Snowjorden is a mafia, then a BIG FoS is coming your way from GreyICE, be assured that I will back him up in that particular case. If Snowjorden isn't scum then we will need another approach.
Scumslip? How would you know what ICE would do? Why are you talking as "we"? Scumteam?

I must concede that upon re-reading my original post, it wasn't clear what I was trying to express. So a little addition : As a Mafia SE one has 2 advantages over newbies. First one knows the complete setup, and second one is more experienced. Why is this important right now ? Because he is stalling the wagon of Snowjorden (the biggest right now) by asking me questions. In this point in the game, it is more useful for the town to corner Snowjorden and to get slips out of his text. But he doesn't do that. Why ? Well a possible answer could be that he is a Mafia. That an hypothesis, not a certainty.

His second answer is more nasty because it's an attempt to perceive a scumteam-slip where there are none. GreyICE stated in this post that he will FoS (
" He needs a serious second look "
) him if Snowjorden flips Mafia. I am merely stating that I will do the same for the reason that you are stalling Snowjorden's lynch. No more, no less.

(3)
mb53 wrote:
Convenient, no ? Defending your scumbuddy without looking like you do. Saying that it's difficult to differentiate scum from newbie is a good way for you as an SE to retake a little more control of the flow of the game, that you lost since my argument with GreyICE.
What? Like seriously, what? I haven't been controlling the game ever, and I don't feel the need to either. What does your argument with ICE have to do with anything either? ???
GreyICE rebound on it whereas you didn't
Maybe I didn't because he already did?
You count on the IRL buddies to back you up (VoidedMafia and Sarg338)
Stop saying that you know what I'm thinking. Because you don't. As said before, I just poked a little vote on you without much evidence to try and get a better read on you. Even
now
I still don't want to lynch you yet, so you saying that I think voided and sarg will help kill you is stupid.
In clear I hope for you Snowjorden isn't scum otherwise you I can see the D2 win of town.
Stop lining up lynches. It isn't concrete that snow will be lynched today. And now you are saying if we do lynch him, everyone will for sure lynch me. Who's trying to control town now?
My sayings about him controlling the game was in my second post, and it concerns what happened before. I had a impression that he was 'in control' because he seemed to cope with everything that happened. Which could apply to me as well, I admit.
I think that GreyICE spoking of the topic isn't a good reason for him not to.
On the third answer, he seems a little mad. Yeah, I'm trying to understand what he is thinking because that's my only weapon with my vote. Sorry if I use it, maybe he doesn't want us to think for ourselves ?
I think that the most townie behavior right now is to corner Snowjorden. Who is doing that ? Not a lot of people and I strongly regret it. So yeah I hope he will be lynched because I think he is scum. Isn't that normal to lynch the most scummy player in the town ? One can never be (scientifically speaking) sure that someone is scum or town until the end of the game or his death, so one has to make a choice and mine is done.

(4)
mb53 wrote:
You look scummy, very scummy. And it's still D1 so even if you are not, it's better for us to lynch than the contrary.
You think its ok to lynch someone even if they aren't scum? Oh wait, you're the one who said lynch all lurkers. Easy scum tactic.
I urge VoidedMafia, Sarg338 and Mhi200 to hop on the bandwagon. If you don't want to hammer until Snowjorden repost again, that's fine.
I urge you all not to. It is still way early for a lynch, and, he is urging you to lynch him whether he is scum or not.
But right now you should be aware that both of you are having anti-town behavior. Lynching is a part of the game, and lynching a someone who is playing a dangerous game (He doesn't want to recognize the Damocles' sword upon him) is a overall good choice.
Lynch this early, I am against. Lynching isn't just part of the game, its the super important part. But what is more important is making sure you lynch the scum. And lynching someone who is "playing a dangerousness game" isn't necessarily a good choice. Lynching scum is.
I wish he wouldn't try to twist my sayings that much. It's ok to lynch the scummiest in town in D1, and the odds are high that this person will be town. That's pure mathematics and he would be lying by saying that he catch more scum than town in D1 in all of his previous games. I am willing to take the risk to lynch a town because everything that have been said in D1 is still valid in D2 so it's not a startover. Again
he is stalling the lynch
which is (at least for me) anti-town at this point.

But if we don't lynch someone in D1, we will favor the Mafia very strongly.

(5)
mb53 wrote:
This is also why, I wish Equinox could start to look for a replacement for Primate as I don't think that the attitude he displayed so far has been good enough in order for newbies to understand the game better.
Equinox can't just decide when to replace people.
Gah sorry, I thought that said should not could.

People have different views on lynch all lurkers. Personally, I think its a stupid policy. Town lurks about as much as scum does. And the goal is to lynch scum, not waste a lynch on someone who isn't helping as much as he could.

Currently, I think Oto would be the best lynch now. It is still early in the day though.
I won't comment on that part, since everything have been said from my side or his.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:51 am

Post by Otolia »

@Mb53 :

We obviously have different point of view upon what is pro-town and what isn't, and I don't see our quarrel going anywhere but towards a dead end. Though we might get back to this further in the day or the week, I am more inclined to wait for others to provide feedback on it before coming back to it.

I assume that since you voted against me, I stand in the top spot in your scum list and Sarg and mhi are just above me.
Are you going to do anything to
read
those two or are you gonna wait until the 4th of March to move the chain ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:20 am

Post by Otolia »

mb53 wrote:
I assume that since you voted against me, I stand in the top spot in your scum list and Sarg and mhi are just above me. Are you going to do anything to read those two or are you gonna wait until the 4th of March to move the chain ?
I'm guessing you mistyped and meant below correct? If so, you assume correctly. I'm confused with the question. By read, do you mean make a case? *confused*
I indeed meant below. Make a case, an attempt to read their behavior or whatever suits you to move the chains on their case since you said that it was still too early to lynch me. I assume that either you need more information on my case or you will focus on another target.

Note : If I find the time, I will post this saturday questions to Snowjorden, and analyze the whole Sarg/mhi mic-mac.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Otolia »

mb53 wrote:Uhm guys?
What's with the activity?
We were doing so well.
Well, whose fault is that ? We had a wagon on Snowjorden but someone decided it wasn't worth it. :igmeou:
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:28 am

Post by Otolia »

Voidedmafia wrote:I've simply been observing, is all.

By the way, Otolia, on post 276 you mentioned that "both of you are showing anti-town behavior after urging Sarg, mhi, and myself to join Snow's wagon. Were you referring to use or mb and LLD/GreyICE? If it's the latter, then must I assume you meant all three of us?
Observing == Lurking

"Both" was referring to Snowjorden and Mb53.
GreyICE wrote:See, all this jibber-jabber we're doing in the thread? It has very little effect on scumteams frequently. You need some serious wagons to build up some serious pressure before you get anything out of them.

Primate's shift to Mhi was extremely subtle, yet very effective. It's exactly what I was looking for if SnowJordan was scum.
It's insane to bus on day 1
, so the partner is almost always going to run interference if there isn't a wagon showing up. If no interference showed up and no one tried to go "look at shiny person X" then the wagon is almost certainly a town wagon. His last post basically confirmed it to me. Look at how many strong, firm positions he takes.
I'm glad that someone is showing a clear mind here. Primate had nothing to the game, and Snowjorden is your teaching-book obvious wagon escaper.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:33 am

Post by Otolia »

I'm even willing to be wagon and lynch if it's what it takes to get this game going. 3 person aren't voting right now, and Snowjorden&Primate votes are jokes.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Otolia »

Since it's the only thing working to get people to explain themselves ... I'll ask another prod.

Equinox, be a charming man and
Prod : Snowjorden

Done. (Equinox)
Last edited by Equinox on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Post by Otolia »

Sarg338 wrote:After reading over SnowJordan's ISO, I'm ok with lynching him. If he flip scums, I have someone in mind who could possibly be his scum buddy.
Finally ! If he flips scum, we will have to wait until the NK to see things clearer. I think that due to the prod and the L-1, we should get more infos on him.
Voidedmafia wrote:I guess you're waiting for me or mhi to post the hammer? We still need to wait for Jorden to post, and actually claim this time.
Don't hammer him yet. We need to get him to talk. If he eludes again, then yes one of you should hammer, though I guess that in this case, Mb53 or someone else will hammer him.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Otolia »

GUYS, can we plz focus here. Serious business !
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by Otolia »

Primate wrote:
Otolia

Very sure Oto is town. Very transparant posting.
Posting views on all townies when not under pressure to do so is town, and the fact that
she
is finding more people scummy than town speaks well, as generally scum set more people aside as town than scum. I like the fact that
he
was
anal
about knowing whether Sarg and Void had worked together previously, as I feel that that kind of conspiracy forming is town. I also really like the move to end the day as soon as he enters. It's an incredibly easy pattern for scum to fall into, extending the end of of a day for the sake of it, and arguing for quick end isn't something townies do often. His attack on MB53 is plausible, and I really like the opinion that MB53 is using SE status to make people more uncomfortable in their own reads. I don't agree with it, but it's a clever thing to think and implies the thought behind. I also liked the offhand dismissal of the MB53 rebuttal to his argument, as he is obviously active, so the fact he was willing to do that showed confidence in his views and his position indicative of town.
[color=#000080]orto[/color] wrote:In red another case of pointless aggressiveness. I don't know how you behave IRL, but I ask you to stop doing that. My post wasn't stupid, it had a purpose, and it's not because you can't understand it that it is stupid.
Quoting this just for comment. Orto, it's a big failing of mafia players in general to assume that people are going to read out of their posts everything they put into them. There's nothing wrong with putting that stuff in there but, don't get pissy when they don't see it and it was important, becuase it happens to us all.
Lol ! You seem rather not sure whether I'm Orto or Oto or Otolia, if I'm female or male. So this goes to all of you :
I'm a man, and you can either use Oto or Otolia as my pseudo
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:K. I want Snowjorden lynched today.

If he flips scum, Oto is scum buddy.

If he flips town, I'm calling Sarg and Mhi200 scum.
Would you mind explaining your reasoning behind my scumbuddiness ? Because I launch the train of Snowjorden after you all get frisky about it ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Otolia »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Sure thing Oto. You were on that wagon for a long time now. It wasn't taking off until replacements came in and voted in it.

Now that it's being considered the best lynch for today, you hop off it and start attacking anyone BUT snow.

Seems to me like the scum buddy doesn't want to bus his friend day 1. I wouldn't.
Do an ISO. I never changed my vote since I replaced mammut. I also stated that I wanted answers from Snowjorden who didn't feel like it. If you really don't wanna see your mistake here, I will prove it to you.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Otolia »

Voidedmafia wrote:In any case, I would like you to explain your read on me, Primate. No sense in giving opinions (content-laden or not) on everyone else and then just skipping over me. In fact, one could think it'd be pretty suspicious to just tread over me like that.
If I am not mistaken, GreyICE already said that you were very linear and thus easily readable for experienced players. I guess it's the same for Primate.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Post by Otolia »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Otolia wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Sure thing Oto. You were on that wagon for a long time now. It wasn't taking off until replacements came in and voted in it.

Now that it's being considered the best lynch for today, you hop off it and start attacking anyone BUT snow.

Seems to me like the scum buddy doesn't want to bus his friend day 1. I wouldn't.
Do an ISO. I never changed my vote since I replaced mammut. I
also stated that I wanted answers from Snowjorden who didn't feel like it
. If you really don't wanna see your mistake here, I will prove it to you.

So you think the best way to get answers from Snowjorden is to... Unvote him?
I didn't unvote him, I asked for a prod. Do a ISO, if you are not happy, but you are quite ridiculous on this one.

/facepalm
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by Otolia »

snowjorden wrote:EBWOP: Okay, I'm at L-2 now, apparently. Either way, working on a post starting ..now!!
You are still on L-1. LLD is having a bad trip. Sharpen you arguments well buddy.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Otolia »

snowjorden wrote:
Sarg338 wrote:Snowjordan's vote on Voided looks INCREDIBLY scummy, and an OMGUS vote. No matter how many times you say it isn't, that doesn't make it true.
It might look incredibly scummy of me to vote for VoidedMafia, but it was in fact not, nor was it an OMGUS vote. I felt that if he was that hard-up for trying to get me lynched and push a case against me, he must have something of his own to hide. I know my alignment, therefore I know that I'm town. I don't know anyone else's, but am smart enough to realize that the SCUM do know who each other are and who the town people are. Therefore with the way VoidedMafia came at me so hard, it led me to believe he was a SCUM player. So, I wanted to put a vote in on him.
Hoping others might agree with my thinking and follow suit.
As we can see now, nearly 7 pages after my vote that's not the case.
I don't know how you can hope to be followed if all you do is saying that people are wrong in their thinking. Convince them instead. What you did there was not convincing.
snowjorden wrote:
Otolia wrote:
Snowjorden

Overall newbie plays of Scum : Lame arguments, poor defense because he claims ...
SCUM - Priority number 1
Welcome to the game, first off. Second, let me dive right into your overall analysis you made, specifically towards me. Lame arguments? Fair enough. Poor defense because I claimed? I was only using the claim as a way to show that at this point in a game, there's really no way to prove innocence. It's one word against another. There's no evidence from write-ups to quote and go on. There's nothing. There's simply people and their thoughts or ideas. You call it lame and poor. I call it realistic. Because fact is, there's no way to prove anything at this point. Just like right now, with the fact I'm sitting at L-2 (or was when writing this part of my post) ..I can't do much to defend what others think. I can warn them that they are wrong in their thinking. You are wrong in your thinking. But I can't really offer much that would help sway your opinion.
And again you have nothing to add to your defense. Claiming that we are wrong isn't getting you anywhere. And nobody ask you to prove but to convince, which again you don't.
snowjorden wrote:
mb53 wrote:Well, I still think zen is town. And that jorden is town. Jorden seems like the perfect wagon for scum to ride on for an easy mis lynch.
Which is why I think some people currently voting for me need to be looked at closer, instead of just blindly following their lead.
The probability that one of the people voting for you is a scum if you flip scum is low. Nobody sane buses in D1. However since your lynch crystallize the attention right now, your alignment (if you are lynch today) will give us precious informations.
snowjorden wrote:
Otolia wrote:Seriously ? I'm not into pity that much, and I still consider you should be aware of your situation. I don't think that due to the current situation LLD, GreyICE or me will change our mine on your case. You look scummy, very scummy. And it's still D1 so even if you are not, it's better for us to lynch than the contrary. I urge VoidedMafia, Sarg338 and Mhi200 to hop on the bandwagon. If you don't want to hammer until Snowjorden repost again, that's fine. But right now you should be aware that both of you are having anti-town behavior. Lynching is a part of the game, and lynching a someone who is playing a dangerous game (He doesn't want to recognize the Damocles' sword upon him) is a overall good choice.
I wasn't asking for pity, I was explaining why I wasn't posting. Is it really that necessary to twist my words? Weren't you the one who complained about that being done to you? (here - something about "Don't transform my writings.") Okay, I wasn't asking for pity. I don't understand how you could think "you look scummy, very scummy so even if you are not, it's better for us to lynch you than the contrary."
Okay ..agreed it's better to NOT let a member of the SCUM team survive, but it's NEVER better to lynch a member of the TOWN. With 2 scum, the most possible kills SCUM could have is 1, so if no one is lynched, SCUM kills 1 town so town is just down 1 player. If we lynch a member of the TOWN, and they kill a member of the town, we are down 2. How the hell is it good to lynch a member of the TOWN?
You have horrible reasoning and thinking.
How can you possibly say that I modified your sayings ? You maybe didn't want us to pity you but you give us an excuse to stall your lynch, which I don't like so I said that I'm not into pitying you because you have things to do.

In blue, I present what is for me a scumtell. Scum have something to lose with a lynching in day 1, townies doesn't. Sure it hurts the town, but not AS MUCH as a scum lynch hurts the scum. You don't want to take the risk of a you being a town-mislynch but I'm willing to. The reward is much bigger than the risk. The odds are fairly good considering your lack of arguments if we except the " I'm right, you are wrong. "

Overall, I won't change my vote on him. It may well be newbie play but nothing here made me even slightly reconsider myself.
GreyICE wrote:
Otolia wrote:
snowjorden wrote:EBWOP: Okay, I'm at L-2 now, apparently. Either way, working on a post starting ..now!!
You are still on L-1. LLD is having a bad trip. Sharpen you arguments well buddy.
Not real happy about this post either. It's blatant baiting. The pressure is there in the L-1, the baiting is rather unnecessary on someone who has a bit of a temper. Hmm. Do I have to rethink this town read I have?
You can rethink whatever floatsyour boat buddy ^^ And yeah I was baiting because I was closely watching his presence in the forum. At the time of the post, he wasn't there so I did a little taunting.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Otolia »

@Snowjorden : What we can say about you is that you don't deviate from your defense line. I will let the others analyze your play without more comments.

However I have a request : Can you please do a review of all the players and share with us your insight on who might me scummy ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:32 am

Post by Otolia »

Voidedmafia wrote:Also, what IS hydrad?
It's because you don't know what hydra is that you think GreyICE want him out because of his writing style. Hydra-ing (... quite hard to build a ver with that) is a technique consisting on playing a game with 2 persons (or more) on the same account.

I don't agree with this, however I am surprised by the modification of Snowjorden writing style over the course of the game.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by Otolia »

Since I have already expressed my views on Snowjorden, I'd like for Voidedmafia, Mhi200, Primate and Mb53 if he wants to, to analyze this post as well as this one and this one of Snowjorden (if you want to use other posts, feel free to do so) In particular, I want to see your views on :

1. His point of view on the town in general.
2. The risk/reward ratio of him being a mislynch in D1.
3. His defense in general.

I hope that with a good analysis you can provide yourself enough content to decide what you wanna do with him.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by Otolia »

Voidedmafia wrote:You missed the third link, by the way.
Actually I just forget to delete that part after my preview.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:28 am

Post by Otolia »

mb53 wrote:Well, it seems everything has stopped. I currently wouldn't be apposed to a lynch, because nothing is happening right now, and we should get talking again.

See my message below, only Voided has answered, so I'm waiting for Mhi, and Primate to answer. But you can also do it.
Otolia wrote:Since I have already expressed my views on Snowjorden, I'd like for Voidedmafia, Mhi200, Primate and Mb53 if he wants to, to analyze this post as well as this one and this one of Snowjorden (if you want to use other posts, feel free to do so) In particular, I want to see your views on :

1. His point of view on the town in general.
2. The risk/reward ratio of him being a mislynch in D1.
3. His defense in general.

I hope that with a good analysis you can provide yourself enough content to decide what you wanna do with him.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Post by Otolia »

mb53 wrote:GRABLACHLABLENUMUQWEVELLBXIZDOCXJDKVNFMDIERGHFNAEIVPDOL.
I hate that I was wrong.
Vote: Oto
If you hate being wrong, you should probably not vote against me. By the way you auto-vote at the beginning of the day is quite interesting considering that :
mb53 wrote:Well, it seems everything has stopped.
I currently wouldn't be apposed to a lynch, because nothing is happening right now,
and we should get talking again.
Is random vote-casting your mystical way to get people to talk ? You are right, I am so talking to you right now.

So, I think it's time for me to present myself. I am a 21 years old boy, born in France but living in Berlin right now. I am studying theoretical physics in my 4th year. I also will be on vacations from 16/04 to 24/04 so I won't be able to post during that time. Equinox and I have already discussed this issue, and I believe he will make a statement, when the time arise. However I'd like to finish D2 by then so my replacement have at least 3 days to read the thread (i.e. N2)
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:44 am

Post by Otolia »

@mb53 : Don't use that kind of arguments to elude what I said. You did the opposite of what you said you'll do and I expect better response from you. Until you explain yourself, I cast :
FoS : Mb53
. I am also waiting for GreyICE to deploy his arguments as he sais he would take another look at you if Snowjorden turned out to be a Mafia Goon.

In my previous post, read that I'll be in holidays between16/03 and 24/03.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:35 am

Post by Otolia »

GreyICE wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:K. I want Snowjorden lynched today.
If he flips scum, Oto is scum buddy.
And... I do listen to the dead, FYI.
Come on, buddy :eek: That was a huge misunderstanding. Re-read again our argument and you will see that she accused me of changing my vote, which I didn't do.
Voidedmafia wrote:In any case, we have plenty of time with a 6-1 town:scum ratio right out of D1.
Don't be mistaken, killing scum in D1 is great but it can lead us straight to a LyLo in a D4. We have to pay attention for now, take our time to lynch the scummiest and wait for more input from our Power Role. Also now pay attention to possible breadcrumb as it might help us greatly.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by Otolia »

mb53 wrote:Ok, fuck my oto read, I need to move on, especially since it is clear he won't be lynched. That being said...
Unvote, Vote: Primate
mb53 wrote:Honestly, when I started bread crumbing, it was more of "I better do this just in case snowjorden
is
scum, because if he is, people are going to lynch me and I want them to believe my claim. And I guess I'll throw one in at the start of day 2 for good measure."
Or you already knew Snowjorden was scum because you are one, so you did breadcrumb in order to attempt escaping the next lynch. Plus you did a massive lobbying in oàrder to get us to believe that scum busthrow on D1. Combined with the fact you already knew the pressure were coming your way, that's a pretty scummy behavior.

This is why , I'll VOTE: Mb53. Plus I don't wanna hammer now that the game is becoming interessting and I want to see you cornered.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:42 pm

Post by Otolia »

mb53 wrote:No... I'm not mad, I'm glad that I realized it was pointless to pursue your lynch since no one would follow (Oh, and
LoL>DotA>HoN
)
But yeah oto, mhm, go ahead,
keep mimicking what other people are saying
You always found ways to get people on their nerves, do you ? Right now, I kinda despise you.

@Sarg : I won't never ever talk to you again.

@Primate : I meant that Mb53 was saying in D1 that scum happen to throw under the bus scumbuddies in order (I assume) to get to LyLo.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Post by Otolia »

I am SO dumb. I almost hammered Mb53. I thought the wagon was on Primate but NO. Anyhow, can someone hammer this kikooLoL-player. This kind of human shouldn't be allowed to walk on earth.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by Otolia »

Actually I wanna see him dead because he dared saying that LoL is a better game than HoN. Before he said that, I wanted to corner him because I was believing that the wagon was on Primate. In the end, I wish someone could hammer him ASAP and I'll laugh at him for being narrow-minded and for playing LoL. This is a crime-against-the-town !

@ VoidedMafia :

The whole point of bussing someone is to escape the attention. When you lynch a scum in D1, the game is far from being lost for the single remaining scum since he knows almost everything (not the setup though) and thus his objective is to get to LyLo (D4 in our F11 setup) and hope for the best. This technic is very succesful since all you have to do is to put people one against another.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:28 am

Post by Otolia »

I am currently throwing away the game. Nothing more, nothing less. Lynch me if you want but I won't do aything else than actively lurking until Mb53 say that HoN is a better game than LoL. This is also true for Sarg.

And don't be a chicken GreyICE, don't unvote like this ...
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:43 am

Post by Otolia »

Actually I only want to see the reaction of Mb53. There were multiple possibilities but I believe that a good scum player would have apologize in order to save his powerr role ass. But Mb53 didn't, conclude what you want froö that but I want him to be lynch sooner rather than later. I hereby resume my serious playstyle.

On a side note, HoN is better than LoL for a hardcore gamer like me. As for DotA 2, Valva has yet to show any content and not masking themselves behind the fact that the competition is waiting for them.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:45 am

Post by Otolia »

EbtWoDP : Sorry for the weird language, I am writing on my GF laptop.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by Otolia »

Though I'm relinquishing the idea of a LyLo with you GreyIce, I'm a little bit afraid. If Mb53 and Primate don't flip scum ... you may be well a good manipulating scum. We will see though, I am not really into changing my vote at this point.

Did I succeed in getting Mb53 emo ? :roll: :P
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Otolia »

Voidedmafia wrote:Oto sounds more like a frustrated town, if not frustrated null. But I HATE this stupid tangent about LoL and DotA and HoN.
I was truly pissed off by what Mb53 said. However I find it appropriate to turn the things arund and use it against him, which worked great since he is getting emo. Not that I gained anything from that apart for small hints. And don't be mad over fluff, they are part of the game. IMO you shouldn't AT ALL consider that I'm frustrated, had what I want fron this situation and you obviously don't since you are still mumbling over it yet again (2nd or 3rd post commenting it)

If you feel the game is too slow and I'm dragging the whole town down then call me out for that or you could just vote and hammer Mb53 or question him ... whatever floats your boat !
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by Otolia »

Funny thing, I could already kill Sarg. But I'd rather wait for him to defend himself. Though for me a NK on Voidedmafia is newbie play. A sane person would have killed GreyICE.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (isolation #47) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:22 am

Post by Otolia »

Didn't I prove you that I was town ? I know that I kinda screw up with Mb53 in D2 but he didn't play well too. However you are right, if I were the last scum you would have been my N2 kill because you present the most dangerous behavior if I needed to win in LyLo.

And because we are in a newbie game, I don't wanna hammer Sarg without him trying to put a defense. He is here to learn not to be destroyed by the cop claim.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #48) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:50 am

Post by Otolia »

Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Well... I was wrong about Otolia... but I did call Sarg in the Dead Topic.

-shrug- Good Job Town :3

What does (SE) mean?
Of course you were wrong, I am perfectly innocent. I did kinda screw up in D2 with Mb53 and couldn't backpedal since that would be scummy. But remember that I was the first one to vote against Snowjorden and I didn't change my vote after that. So I called the first scum out !

SE means semi-experienced I believe. And by the way, you doesn't seem to know that newbie games are with a semi-open normal setup which means : no insane, naive cop no jester, no vigilante etc.

Great D1 for everyone, D2 and D3 were a little bit boring.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #49) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:52 am

Post by Otolia »

Questions for Sarg :

Why did you killed VoidedMafia instead of GreyICE (which would have been the most reasonable choice from my point of view) ?

And what were your plans for D3 (assuming no cop claim) and N3 ?
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:08 am

Post by Otolia »

Unsuscribing.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”