Newbie 1087: Welcome To The Jungle (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:08 am

Post by ajolin »

VOTE:RayFrost
. Damn I missed a lot.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:22 am

Post by ajolin »

Twistedspoon wrote:
toxictaipan wrote:RayFrost was doing it, nobody cared. I do it and I have to explain myself? That doesn't make sense.
Nice logical fallacy there; Tu Quoque I believe

and yes it does make sense
you showed knowledge of only something scum would have.

I also like how you call me scum yet don't vote; that's because you know I'm not

VOTE: Toxic
one down
Actually, I'm fairly sure Tu Quoque Is more of a "You are a hypocrite, so anything you say is automatically wrong." He was saying that because RayFrost was doing it without consequence that he could do it as well. Similar logical fallacies, but not exactly the same. I would also like to point out that this is getting a bit into "srz bzns" as Dekes had said, and it's the first day in a newbie game. All that said...
UNVOTE, VOTE:Toxic
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by ajolin »

KittyMo: I wasn't defending him I was just talking about the actually semantics behind the logical fallacy the dude was talking about.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:44 am

Post by ajolin »

UNVOTE,VOTE:RayFrost
, RayFrost has been making a large amount of accusations t'ward other people based on the fact that they suspect him or toxic. I still believe that toxic is scummy, but the way Ray's been posting lately...
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:47 am

Post by ajolin »

TwistedSpoon: ETA, Estimated Time of Arrival. He's waiting for a mod post.
David: If you're interested in votecount, there's one on page four. Just count 'em up from there.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:31 am

Post by ajolin »

Greating Voidedmafia.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:39 am

Post by ajolin »

A wise choice.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:57 am

Post by ajolin »

I have to agree with Twistedspoon. Ray defends himself and Toxic despite ray being under minor pressure, especially because the death of one townie wouldn't make a big dent in their ability to win, but the death of a scum... I could see defending Toxic some what, L-1 on the first day is pretty harsh, and it was my bad for not counting up the votes. I'm reminded of an old poof I used to use in TTT and Werewolf, if I turn out to be town, kill so and so, because that's the guy on my wagon. Honestly I'm thinking we kill Ray to see if he's town, then we kill Twistedspoon for wagoning him, and, if neither are mafia, you can kill me as compensation. It's a risky play, but I used to use it all the time when I started, and it was a 50/50.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:09 am

Post by ajolin »

If Ray is scum then we know why he was defending Toxic so much. If it's Twistedspoon then half of the mob is gone, so we only have to worry about finding one guy.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:12 am

Post by ajolin »

I agree about the "I'm town." thing Voidedmafia. It was at an early stage, and he was most likely reaction fishing. That Twistedspoon take is seriously is surprising, but it doesn't make Ray feel more or less scummy to me.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by ajolin »

We have a cop and a doc jindori.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #145 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by ajolin »

Jindori: Go to the second post and read the spoiler at the bottom.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by ajolin »

Voidedmafia, my bad.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by ajolin »

The point is that it's almost always a guaranteed scum kill if the scum doesn't expect it. You usually don't pull things like that unless you are afraid you'll get killed in the night, or as a last resort before getting lynched so people will get the scum. It's hard to do this first day and have it work, but discrediting the strategy entirely doesn't make sense. And Ray you say not to set roles and associations in stone, but as long as you don't announce them, nobody knows what they are to use them against you. In this case the mobs know who we think is affiliated with who, and what flips point to which players, but it's not like we will actually use this information at this very second. I'd like to point out that we have a good sized deadline and we don't actually have to lynch(it's a risk to lynch, but at the same time, you could loose a valuable player to night kills) Damn, this game is a lot easier with PMing.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #153 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:14 am

Post by ajolin »

Ray, I'm not entirely confident it WILL work outright. I said " It's hard to do this first day and have it work, but discrediting the strategy entirely doesn't make sense." Which you must have read if you were talking about discrediting th strategy. I'm saying it works out sometimes to do that, especially right before a lynch or night kill. You don't have to lynch to flip somebody, you wait for a scum kill, or for enough real evidence to lynch them. And when you can't, when it's a tight game, sometimes you have to lynch to flip. This is not one of those cases, obviously. I can tell this is going to be a fun one.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:19 am

Post by ajolin »

I want to say that I have classes 6:00-1:00 PST
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:00 am

Post by ajolin »

Why is it worse to no-lynch on day one than any other day. No-lynching on day one would increase the chance of lynching a town because, most likely, you don't have a large amount of evidence first day. Besides, if you read on after that comma, I said to actually try to gather real evidence, not that you should avoid lynching altogether. I'm saying it's a bad idea to rush directly into voting to see if somebody is mafia and going on association. It's not bad to think people are a little to chummy, but to rush into it without being sure is risky.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:34 am

Post by ajolin »

I'm not saying don't lynch, I'm saying don't rush. I like how you said in the second comment that you might not see what I'm thinking, I'm glad. I'm saying we shouldn't rush, right? So we have to slow down and gather evidence. We shouldn't lynch for the very reason of flipping exactly, we should get evidence. But that's not to discredit lynch flipping as a sometimes necessary tool. I'm not saying we should rush to a no lynch, I'm saying lets wait for a bit more evidence. I still like my plan of the lynch to flip, but I'm thinking we need to gather a bit of evidence. I would also like to say that as the day's continue you will always have greater that or equal to the amount of evidence from previous days. Evidence gathered on D1 doesn't just disappear on D2, no matter how slow the day is. NK's bring into scope new evidence that was overlooked.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by ajolin »

I wonder...
UNVOTE, VOTE:Ajolin
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #163 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by ajolin »

I wanted to know if it you could kill yourself. :P
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Post by ajolin »

UNVOTE
. To elaborate...
I wanted to know if it you could kill yourself.
]
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by ajolin »

I have to agree with Dekes that Voided is acting a little off, but I'm not going to call him scum just yet. In fact, I think I'll hold my vote for a while until I get some better reads.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Post by ajolin »

There's a reason I said I need new ones Ray. I'm going to go back and re-read the game tonight and see if I can show you guy with quotes what I've been seeing. Maybe I will even see it from one of your guy's sides.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #179 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by ajolin »

Okay Dekes. I did apologize for that one though, I really should have been keeping better track of the votes. Also realize that was second post. Now that I've been here for a few days and have a better feel on the mafiascum style of play, it will be easier to read mafiascum players and make votes that are better thought out. I'm glad there's a newbie section, or it'd be a disaster trying to play.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by ajolin »

Alright, since I can't find info anywhere else, wtf is a DayVig?
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by ajolin »

Okay, thanks. No I'm completely new to mafia. I've played mafia style games, but in the two I've played the roles were fixed and based on the number of players in the game.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #190 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by ajolin »

Thanks for reminding me David. Where the hell is Twisted?
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by ajolin »

Yeah, David, what do you think? And may I say nice avatar.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #196 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by ajolin »

With recent events as they are David I'm inclined to agree somewhat with your reads. Voided, just because he's the only one voting doesn't mean we don't believe it could be you. I said I'll abstain for a while until I get better reads, but you're still a suspect. While this doesn't necessarily mean you have a wagon, I see what Dekes meant in that post. Also Dekes, I like your avatar as well.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:16 am

Post by ajolin »

KittyMo, I just thought it would be more fun. It didn't have an effect on the course of events so much, but it was interesting. I thought that this, being a newbie game, would have more freedoms for the newbies to play around and learn how the game works. I wanted to test the mechanic. Also, I thought I unvoted Ray... Oh well.
UNVOTE
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by ajolin »

He asked why you needed one, he wasn't calling the excuse out.
I know I'm going to regret this, but...
VOTE: Twisted
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by ajolin »

Well, if he flips town I get lynch, which I really hope won't happen, especially considering how much trouble a few of you were going through getting evidence for his case. I also know, however, that what happens next should be fun to watch.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Post by ajolin »

Because I reviewed the thread. I reread it and read all of your cases. Voidedmafia may seem fishy to me a bit, but from an objective point of view he had a strong case. Looking back it seemed as though Twisted just wanted to find somebody to vote on. He was trying to start a wagon really early based on some silliness at the start of a newbie game. In any case, I can't turn back now, can I?
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #248 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by ajolin »

What I really hope is that I get NK'd, no matter if it was town or not. I know the mafia isn't stupid enough to NK me though, because if they NK me, town would start scum hunting again and try to find a new lead. If they don't though, it's an easy pick for lynch, me or jindori, and then they get another free NK.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #250 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by ajolin »

I agree, but I also think there was little left to squeeze. I want to see how Twisty flips, and also how the mafia react.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:20 am

Post by ajolin »

Voidedmafia wrote:Ray, you do have a point that it could be just newbtown and all, but look at what he's said after the hammer. It's pretty obvious that his main reason for doing it was pretty much for his own lulz. No one in their right mind should be THAT
hopeful for their lynch
, unless they're just desperate to get out of it, and Ajolin was in no such position when he hammered.
[quote="Ajolin]Well, if he flips town I get lynch,
which I really hope won't happen,
especially considering how much trouble a few of you were going through getting evidence for his case. I also know, however, that what happens next should be fun to watch.[/quote]

...wat?
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #264 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:39 am

Post by ajolin »

Well, the hammer was more of a gut reaction. Me thinking about the consequences came after. I don't regret it, it just sucks that he was a PR town.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by ajolin »

Actually Jin, you only have one vote, and I know I won't be voting for you with the info I have now. Sure the l-1 was kind of a large slip-up, but I find Toxic and Voided more suspicious right now.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by ajolin »

Ray: just read what you said in #268. Pretty much sums up the whole thing. Plus the fact that Voided was trying to build his case off of a misquote, as I pointed out in #262. As for Toxic... I don't really have a case for him right now. it's more just a feeling, and honestly I don't expect you to start voting based on a hunch.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #282 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by ajolin »

Actions that I didn't do, and that you misquoted. Also, as I said, just read #268
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by ajolin »

Off to bed for tonight. Going to be a fun scumhunt tomorrow though.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:05 pm

Post by ajolin »

Voided, you voted for me in 258, and you provided your reasoning for voting me in 258. That reasoning was

"Ray, you do have a point that it could be just newbtown and all, but look at what he's said after the hammer. It's pretty obvious that his main reason for doing it was pretty much for his own lulz. No one in their right mind should be THAT hopeful for their lynch, unless they're just desperate to get out of it, and Ajolin was in no such position when he hammered."

And that was the misquote, what I didn't do. I never said I didn't hammer Twisted, don't twist my words. You said "[ajolin] could just be newbtown, but", so that means that the hammer was was possibly just a mistake or such on my part. The basis for your case comes in after the "but", because you're explaining that even if the hammer wasn't scummy, what I said was. You proceeded to misquote me and say I was hopeful for my own lynch.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #288 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:07 pm

Post by ajolin »

Now I'm really going to bed.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #292 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:53 am

Post by ajolin »

You didn't correct yourself, I corrected you. And I never said that I didn't do "anything yesterday", I said I didn't do what you accused me of. Again, I'm going to tell you to quit twisting my words Voided.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #293 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:39 am

Post by ajolin »

F*ck it.
VOTE:VOIDEDMAFIA
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #295 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:08 pm

Post by ajolin »

I like how you don't address my other point. I'm voting you because you are trying to bring me down even though you have no case, and because when I pointed out that you had no case, you made a "correction." Also because you keep trying to make arguments off of things I never said, which I addressed both times in the "twisting my words" posts I made, but you never mentioned after the fact. It may just seem like an OMGUS, but I'm doing it because they way you are accusing me is scummy, not because you are accusing me.

P.S. I'd like to mention that, while the "correction" about the NK could be true, it seems a bit fishy to me. You made it a point that I was excited for my lynch, but you say that either you misread it, or made an error when typing the post. The second seems more unlikely to me, and the first makes the fact that you stayed on my case a bit (a while after the correction you voted for jin) even though I wasn't doing what you said your reasoning for my case was anyway.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by ajolin »

I say you said either because I'm not sure exactly which you meant. I would like to know if you would like to tell me.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by ajolin »

Also, the first* seems more likely.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #300 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by ajolin »

Yeah that was my bad with the correction. I was reading my post again to see if I made any mistakes and misread "unlikely" as "likely" and didn't make mention of it because I thought it would be stupid to make four posts in a row.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #301 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by ajolin »

KittoMo, to my understanding, that's only in regards to the actual game. I thought it was completely fine to PM people about things that aren't ongoing game topics.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #349 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by ajolin »

Wow, this entire thing is just tragic. It makes me want to cut out my eyes so I don't have to read it. I have an idea. Scum usually don't vote for scum buddies unless they think the scum buddy will be lynched, when they'll try to bandwagon to "confirm" themselves. We have two potential scum teams. I'm not picking a side yet, because obviously shit's going down hardcore and I want to be sure before I vote either way. Any way, the obvious choices are:
Ray/Toxic
and
Jin/David
. There are other possible combos involving the people not in those pairs, as you could've guessed. The point is, which pair seemed to be more chummy and defensive of each other? Which looked more like a team of scum, and which looked more like two random towns?
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #362 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:17 am

Post by ajolin »

Welcome to the game Kitty.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #373 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by ajolin »

It appears to me that Jin and Voided missed the part of the post where I said... "There are other possible combos involving the people not in those pairs, as you could've guessed."
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by ajolin »

Oh yeah Jin, it was about how post editing works. I was curious because I thought I made a typo a bit back. It's cool now though.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #375 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by ajolin »

To further explain #373, I meant that if you think one pair is scum more than the other, go read the thread and look at the way they react to each other. It wasn't "LOL LETS PICK A TEAM BASED ON WHICH ONES ARE NICER AND KILL 'EM", but more "Well, if you really think they're scum, check. Look if they seem to work together and do scummy thing's with each other before deciding they're a team and not just unlucky towns."
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:12 am

Post by ajolin »

Jin, I already said why in #374.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:19 am

Post by ajolin »

Jin, you can interpret my post however you want. If you feel that the post was scummy I'm fine with that. I can even agree that I could have phrased it better.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #391 (isolation #57) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by ajolin »

Toxic: Why should I. You're just one vote, and I already said why I did it. It was a gut reaction, as I said. I felt like there was enough evidence on him that I assumed people wouldn't mind if we had finally picked a lynch.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #399 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by ajolin »

Ray, not to good. This recent fight distracted me a little bit, go over Toxic's and Jin's points. Honestly, Jin still seems a bit funny to me. The hammer setup seems a bit off, with his reasoning being flimsy considering he didn't say all of why he did it. If there's anybody that seems scummy but I'm not sure about right now it would be Voided. His vote is somewhat stable, but his accusations are everywhere.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #400 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by ajolin »

Voided, that's still a personal thing. It doesn't matter if he didn't learn English well, if you can understand him for the most part it's fine.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #415 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:03 am

Post by ajolin »

Unvote.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:04 am

Post by ajolin »

Oop,
UNVOTE
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #418 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:09 am

Post by ajolin »

Rest assured, Jin still seems scummy, but so does Voided, and Voided putting somebody at l-1 is well... And either way I want to gather a bit more evidence, or lack thereof, on the two before we lynch anybody.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #419 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:09 am

Post by ajolin »

Wait, huh? Let me go back...
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #420 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:10 am

Post by ajolin »

Huh, I thought I was voting for Jin... Oh well.
VOTE:Voidedmafia
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #422 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:37 am

Post by ajolin »

Not enough for an l-1. Not yet.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:59 am

Post by ajolin »

I'm not saying he's not scummy. He's my top suspect. I just want to wait to lynch.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #429 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by ajolin »

Deathrow, it's not a chainsaw if I was voting for the person before the other person attacked why I'm "defending."
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #430 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by ajolin »

who*
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #432 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by ajolin »

I didn't suddenly decide. My vote was already on him.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by ajolin »

I thought that I was one of the votes, I just wanted him to be at 1-2. When you said I unvoted you I had to go back, and I noticed that I HAD been voting you.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #436 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by ajolin »

l-2*
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #438 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:59 pm

Post by ajolin »

Voided. Didn't notice DRK talked.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #439 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by ajolin »

I changed my mind because I didn't want him to get lynched yet. Also DRK, I already said why I self voted. I thought it would be a more interesting way to find out than just asking.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #442 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by ajolin »

I didn't know what to expect. I knew that if it did anything it would just add a vote, logically, but I wanted to find out, and I thought it would be more fun to experiment.

P.S.: Huh, didn't notice you were a girl.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #449 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by ajolin »

Fuck it. It doesn't matter that I'm town. Jin is a sinking ship, and I got dragged on unwillingly. In a final effort to help my team...
UNVOTE, VOTE:Jindori
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #452 (isolation #76) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Post by ajolin »

Any time Ray.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #454 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by ajolin »

But So far this game I've been having fun. That's what any game is about. I don't care if I get lynched as long it was a good ride. I will tell you now though, so I can go on record, that I am vanilla town.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #456 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Post by ajolin »

but I'm not a target to the scum since I'm going to get lynched tomorrow. By killing me they'd be depriving themselves of a free town lynch.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #458 (isolation #79) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by ajolin »

Voided=Raging. Rage over a game=lulz.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #462 (isolation #80) » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by ajolin »

The point isn't that I don't take it serious, it's that I know I'm going to die, so I might as well finish the game off proper. It's not like I'm a scum telling all of the people who my scum buddies are, I'm just being a bit silly. I'm not playing badly on purpose, I knew that Jin was going to get killed, and I knew that if he flipped scum I'd get killed. I already thought he was scum, and it's not like him saying "Naw I'm town" would make Ray not want to lynch him. He was going to die, and if he was going to die, I was going to die as result. So I decided to make our deaths more fun for me.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #467 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:51 am

Post by ajolin »

Wow, didn't see that one coming.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #468 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:59 am

Post by ajolin »

VOTE:Ajolin
Welp, I'm going to just wait for the other scum to put the final nail in the coffin. Sorry we lost townies, Toxic is scum (I'm calling it, not saying he's my buddy. I had this gut feeling since day one the way he was reacting to TS.)
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #470 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by ajolin »

Well, David is town.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #471 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by ajolin »

UNVOTE
, down to business.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #472 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by ajolin »

Lets see... Ray seems pretty town to me, and I've been a bit suspicious of voided for a while. This likely won't matter, but
VOTE:Voided
. I already said Toxic is scum, but I don't want to look like I'm just OMGUSing, so I'll go for my other suspect.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #474 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:21 pm

Post by ajolin »

I already know, I'll claim. Vanilla town. No, I'm not a doc, or a scum, just a vanilla.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #476 (isolation #87) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by ajolin »

Toxic, it doesn't matter why I think you're scum. I'm getting lynched this round no matter what, and the town will loose. GG Toxic.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by ajolin »

"Townies don't pull two quick hammers like that. They just don't." WIFOM. Maybe town would do it because you would assume no scum would be dumb enough to double quickhammer. Maybe scum would do it for the same reason. Assuming somebody "just wouldn't do something" no matter what is flat out wrong. There's a lot of people who would never do something ever, and then they get put in a circumstance where it would be the best possible option. Never say "never."
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #480 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by ajolin »

I also find it interesting that the two players - TOWN players - that got lynched were suspicious of toxic. I notice that Voided (I'm about to head to bed, so correct me if it wasn't voided) put Jin at l-1, while that's not exactly anti-town (shit, Jin himself did it) he also said that Jin could not have possibly assumed that Twisted wouldn't get lynched. I do realize that it's my fault if we loose Toxic, so I'm just going to say this. I want this round to go good and slow, I want every possible item to be looked at, and I swear on everything I fucking own that I will not hammer anybody this round unless they have claimed and I have been asked to by two or more of my peers. Nighty Night.
ajolin
ajolin
Townie
ajolin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (isolation #90) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by ajolin »

I thought Ray was scum at first, but I have to be honest, he did a good job of putting me off his trail by defending me after that first quick hammer. I was suspicious of voided for a long time. Maybe 3 or 4 of his posts in. He seemed to be null leaning scum for the whole time since my first read. I only really thought Toxic was scum because he set me up to die, and even when Ray put down his vote Ray still had me thinking he was just convinced town that disregarded my post. The only reason I knew DX was town, or anything at all, was because if he was scum he would have just hammered me when he had the chance. There was literally no reason for a scum not to do that, and at least some reason for a town to do that. In any case, I really want to say Ray played his role pretty well. It was unexpected when I saw that he was scum, even though it was a bit obvious in the end.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”