Newbie 1308 - A Vanishing Act (Game Over)

Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:41 am

Post by Human Destroyer »

Hello everyone, looking forward to a great game!

VOTE: Debonair Danny DiPietro

Hmm...I know a guy with 3 D's for a name.

King Dedede anyone?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:45 am

Not hiding, I somehow managed to forget about this since I'm playing games on other sites. Sorry.

1. What time is it right now (do me a favor and don't tell me your time zone; I don't know time zones)?

4:42 PM

2. What gender are you? Age group?

Male, I prefer not to divulge my age group if you don't mind.

3. How much experience do you have with mafia in general? With Mafiascum specifically?

First game here, some games elsewhere.

4. How do you feel about text walls? Quote walls? Do you make either?

I don't like them, but I tend to make them. :/

5. Do you use reaction fishing? How do you feel when others use it?

I think reaction fishing is okay but generally unreliable. A townie could just as easily overreact as a scum could and a scum could react as calmly as a townie.

6. How do you feel about meta? Do you use it?

I don't use meta that often, since people can just change it on a whim or use the same meta whether they are town or scum.

7. Favorite role?

Jester. No one gives enough love to that role! D:

8. Do you think this RQS is pointless? If so, do you think I am scum for making it?

I think it's good to know basic information about each person, although I have seen games where ICs get really mad about it. I don't find it to be a scumtell though.

9. Do you know anyone in this game? How do you know them?

Nope.

10. Are you scum?

Nope.

I'll read the topic over and post my thoughts.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:48 am

Oh, and call me HD instead of Human. It's just...weird to be called Human, it implies that people might not be human. :/
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:25 pm

In post 48, goodmorning wrote:Thoughts on this particular IC's dislike of RQS? Thoughts on Safety's dislike? Thoughts on my non-dislike? You seemed to ignore everything but the RQS anyway. Thoughts on all the other stuff?

Like I said, it seems ICs tend to dislike RQS in general from what I've read. I'll admit some of the questions are a little weird, but particularly the first question will make it easier in general to interact. I don't think the act of liking or disliking RQS is at all scummy, it may just be a natural dislike from it. I don't think any reads should be gleaned from it.

I do think, though, that the bandwagon on TraceyLyn for bringing in RQS (lurking is not an argument about him, since the guy that actually WAS lurking was replaced anyway) is weird. There's just no reason to bring such a large bandwagon on top of him for such a simple thing IMO. Is it normal for large bandwagons to pop up this early?

I do NOT like ICs that don't tell us their thought processes. It's condescending, and makes it look like they have something to hide.

So, @DDD: Could you explain why we shouldn't answer the RQS? You seem awfully intent on not answering it, and I"d like to know why.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:52 am

In post 64, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 63, SafetyDance wrote:Omg, lol, that's the same reason I used. I'll accuse you of sheeping now.

Does that mean I get to be the
midget
little person wearing the jester's outfit? Also please don't play Tracey's game, you don't have to respond to everything because she's just pumping out a bunch of worthless content with a very limited amount of useful stuff and you'll quickly drown the town in bullshit if you respond to everything.

~~

From Tracy's wall, no I'm voting for someone I called a good vote because I don't suspect them. Perhaps if instead of assembling a post of every stray thought that has ever entered your head you could actually read the game.

Why would you vote for someone you don't suspect? Isn't that counterintuitive? Also, the insults at Tracey makes me think you're trying to sheep the town into disregarding everything he says. I find that suspicious and annoying.

My vote stands.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #72 (isolation #5) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:45 am

...I feel so stupid right now, you have absolutely no idea.

I thought you meant your vote was on someone who wasn't suspicious, not you were following someone who wasn't suspicious. Stupid me.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:23 am

^Ah, okay.

UNVOTE: DDD
VOTE: Telo

Let's make this pressure more even.
OCD pls go
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:10 am

Because we have 2 votes on Torterra and we only had 1 vote on Telo.

It would be awfully rude to not include him.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:25 am

Looking at some ISOs. At first glance I think SD and DDD are town-ish though.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:26 am

Of note, Emcee hasn't posted since Tuesday. Is he lurking or is he V/LA?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:47 am

@MOD: My vote is listed as being for both Telo and Emcee.

No idea how that happened. Thank you.
Errors in the previous votecount have been fixed. ~Tierce
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:56 am

So, looking back, I realized I liked my Telo vote even more than I thought I did.

Maybe if I keep my vote there he'll actually post? (Not saying Torty shouldn't post, but still)
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:45 am

Alright post school answering session:

In post 103, goodmorning wrote:
In post 102, Emcee wrote:Can you pinpoint exact quotes to improve your idea on HD? I know you stated he had fluffy statements but I think it would be helpful. It will also be quicker instead of everyone doing it at their own time.

Towards the idea on me, Why do you find me interesting?

As to HD:
Pretty much everything he's said.
Especially on the last couple pages.
Especially the ones that deal with the Telo vote (81, 84, 101).
But especially especially this:
Human Destroyer wrote:Looking at some ISOs. At first glance I think SD and DDD are town-ish though.

And then he says nothing else about ISOs.
I don't know about any of you, but when I ISO people, I at least ask them questions if I don't share any reads on them.

I ask questions as necessary, which they haven't been so far for me. I do admit to being somewhat fluffy in those 3 mentioned posts though. It's mostly due to "I have no idea what the heck to post, but I don't want the game to slow down too much".

That said, you all should really look at it yourselves. Different players may come to different conclusions. I could also be bringing bias on this.

I find you interesting because I can't believe I didn't see you as Town before. Posts 23, 37, and 47 in particular stand out to me as pretty Town, though the giant quotewalls could be obfuscating scumminess, I suppose.

In post 104, Telo wrote:
In post 8, goodmorning wrote:Hello again, Telo. Congrats.

Hi to you too and thank you very much. :mrgreen:

@ HD, I don't mind the pressure vote. I tend to be really good at staying active in the game and not garnering prods but it's crazy season around here so here I sit catching up at midnight. Any questions for me?

Actually, yes. In post #85, what made you come to the assumption DDD wouldn't find you suspicious? After all, you really hadn't been posting that much.

Here's one for you. You said that you don't like walls but you tend to make them. Safety tend to make walls. Are you reading them or are you just skimming them for bolds? Do you think he is using those big walls as a crutch?

Not liking them doesn't mean I don't read them. I do read through the whole walls (as much of a pain as it is), and I don't think he's using the walls as a "crutch" as you put it. His walls are just showing his responses to everyone rather than him trying to cover up scumminess I think.

In post 107, Emcee wrote:Telo, Torty, Pro are the least active players in the game.

Telo is a complete null on my list. Although, I'm glad she is posting more. Telo, Do you have any reads or comments on topics we already covered? Based on the RQS from GM and Tracey, You have some game experience with them so you must have a little meta.

Torty is some how still in the game and is doing nothing.......but I don't know if he will respond to the latest prod. I'm finding myself with a pointless vote if he doesn't respond.

Pro, I just want to hear your thoughts that you said you were going to post. Except, I feel bad on the RL situation....I guess take your time. (I also have no clue when you will be able to post if I voted for you.....leading into a pointless vote at this moment)

I'll vote on HD! I want you to explain in detail why you think Safety and DDD are townish? You seem to be questionable towards DDD in quotes #51 and #66. why the sudden change of hearts to completely town?

Because DDD's answers were satisfactory to me and Safety just looks townish to me. Gut feelings may not always be the best way to go about mafia, but my gut is saying they're town, so I'm going by that.

UNVOTE
VOTE: HD

P.S: HURRY UP TRACEY! :D (I still need to answer your questions :?)

Responses in bold italic.

Now, firstly, this vote is no longer necessary. Telo is here and posting.

UNVOTE: Telo

Now that I've read through these ISOs a few times though, I do have questions:

Torty:
You haven't posted in 4 days. It definitely does not take 4 days to catch up on a measly 2 pages, so care to explain? I mean, I understand you're busy and all, but come on, they aren't even very long pages to read.

Tracey:
Where's the catch up post you promised yesterday?

Emcee:
Post #91. Why are you so worried about being mentioned by someone twice? Do you think people are going to start implicating you based on that or something?

Proteus:
Post #27. Your opinion on RQS seems to change from one sentence to the next. First, you're making snide remarks about people that use RQS, then you say that RQS isn't pointless. Care to explain this? Tracey mentioned this in Post #57 (Ctrl+F "In post 27, Proteus wrote:"), but I still haven't seen a response, and I'd like to know the answer as well. (Also late, but good luck on that surgery!)

Goodmorning:
Post #36. Your tactic of "not openly suspecting them" is useless if you say it out loud. I don't think it's necessarily scummy, just a bit odd.

I think that's it for now. If I missed something I'll just post again of course.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:46 am

Oh yeah and I don't think my vote is really useful to put anywhere right now so that's why I'm not voting.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:42 am

SafetyDance wrote:
In post 109, Human Destroyer wrote:Oh yeah and I don't think my vote is really useful to put anywhere right now so that's why I'm not voting.

Are you serious? Voting is the single most important thing anyone of us can do at the moment. It helps with reads, like this:

VOTE: Human Destroyer

I said I don't think it's useful
right now
. That doesn't mean it isn't useful period, it means I don't have anywhere I want to put it right now, so a no vote it stays.

DDD:
Telo actually did post yesterday. She's not as inactive as the other inactives.

Goodmorning:
Just realized I misinterpreted that post, I apologize. However, you realize you've now put everyone that reads that post on guard? Since no one knows who you suspect (other than me), they're going to assume it's them and be on guard, are they not?

Emce- actually, everyone:
I
think
the reason DDD isn't stating why he reads this way or that is so that said person doesn't pick up on the reason and try to correct it (scum reads) or emphasize it (town reads). Is that necessarily the reason? No. But that's my interpretation.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:22 pm

The problem isn't that people shouldn't be on guard, it is that, from what I understand, the intention was to see how people react without being on guard, so putting everyone on guard defeats the purpose.

Oh, also, I found the person I want to vote.

VOTE: TraceyLyn11

Out of all the games I've read, I believe this to be the weirdest policy lynch I've ever seen. It leads me to think Tracey might be trying to distract us from actual scumhunting.

Will post more tomorrow
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:49 am

(Call me HD, not HuD please)

So, as I see it, RayFrost finds me scummy for finding Tracey's dumb policy lynch scummy and my play subpar. I'm sorry my play isn't the way you want it to be, but how I play is my decision, not yours. Whether it is a good playstyle or not...well, yeah, maybe not, but it's a playstyle I like and comes to me most naturally.

The Tracey vote isn't an opportunistic vote at all. Policy lynches like these stifle discussion, and with the terrible, terrible reason for this one, it just seems like an excuse to "Lynch Telo, end discussion". I find that scummy, especially coming from an SE, who should know better than to stifle discussion.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:32 am

In post 173, goodmorning wrote:
In post 159, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@goodmorning
:
Question for you: This is your stated reason for the initial Human Destroyer vote

In post 87, goodmorning wrote:
Vote: HD

You're being generally useless. You're voting for no real reason.
MC still looks off, and Torterra's certainly a possibility, but I'd like to see what you really think rather than some fluffy nonsense. So, a pressure vote.

Then in #103 you say this
In post 103, goodmorning wrote:
But especially especially this
:
Human Destroyer wrote:Looking at some ISOs. At first glance I think SD and DDD are town-ish though.

And then he says nothing else about ISOs.
I don't know about any of you, but when I ISO people, I at least ask them questions if I don't share any reads on them.

Has the non-questioning overtaken the general uselessness as the basis for your vote? If not, what is the current main basis?

I think they're about equal at the moment, but the complete ridiculousness of stating, "I'm doing ISOs" and then not even supplying a hint of a thought is definitely more of a red flag for me. The uselessness part he is improving on, but is he newbTown improving, or newbScum improving?
What I am trying to say here is that the uselessness is a null/slightscum tell, but combined with the non-questioning it looks much scummier.

I think reads tomorrow. I' d do them this evening but I've an exam.

The question is WIFOM. Anyone can improve, town or scum, serial killer or survivor, etc.

I still don't see why you think my particular brand of ISOing is scummy, but whatever. Anyway, I was asked for a couple of reads, so let's have a look:

RayFrosty the Snowman:

He's cold and heartless! Literally! Okay, in all seriousness though, RayFrost is a
null/maybe-scum
. So first, he makes huge analysis catch-up post with a (somewhat) valid case on me, then says I'm sheeping a Tracey vote when it was pretty obvious I wasn't; I came up with it based on only what I saw in that post and not what others posted. Tracey wasn't really receiving as much pressure up till then except from Emcee (as DDD pointed out), so I don't like the "I'm going to accuse you for something that didn't really happen" thing. Also, your last post is so much WIFOM it hurts. It literally screams "The two scum are pushing Telo and Tracey lynches, therefore it must be someone on one of those wagons!" It seems to prevent people from voting you.

Xisiqo:

Leaning town
. Although I disagree with his stance on RayFrost, I get a townish vibe from his posts. I don't really know anything else to say because this is mostly gut.

Also, Xisiqo, I can assure you you aren't the only one that has goodmorning on null. I don't think he's played in a way that his alignment can really be determined, but maybe it'll be easier when he gets to posting his reads.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:34 am

EBWOP: "It seems to prevent people from voting you.", should be "It seems to direct attention away from you."
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:29 am

Oh also:
V/LA from Thursday 12/13 (today) at 9:00 PM EST to Saturday 12/15 at 8:30 PM EST
. Yeah, I have real life to deal with, sadly.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:54 pm

The vibes aren't really quantifiable. I can't really explain it. Like I said, it's pretty much gut.

I still think SafetyDance is town, since he has been actively scumhunting and providing adequate responses to inquiries directed at him.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:46 am

I'm not quite sure how posts 119 and 127 are WIFOM nor how they are scummy. Could you please elaborate Goodmorning?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:59 am

Also I'm responding to this since technically it was directed at me:

In post 183, RayFrost wrote:
In post 175, Human Destroyer wrote:
RayFrosty the Snowman:

He's cold and heartless! Literally! Okay, in all seriousness though, RayFrost is a
null/maybe-scum
. So first, he makes huge analysis catch-up post with a (somewhat) valid case on me, then says I'm sheeping a Tracey vote when it was pretty obvious I wasn't; I came up with it based on only what I saw in that post and not what others posted. Tracey wasn't really receiving as much pressure up till then except from Emcee (as DDD pointed out), so I don't like the "I'm going to accuse you for something that didn't really happen" thing. Also, your last post is so much WIFOM it hurts. It literally screams "The two scum are pushing Telo and Tracey lynches, therefore it must be someone on one of those wagons!" It seems to prevent people from voting you.

It literally says that the "obvious targets" for me to push would've been telo / tracey, not someone that virtually nobody posted any suspicion of that was recently starting to be an active contributor to the town. Nothing to do with the two scum must be pushing those lynches or anything like that. Just pointing out the ridiculousness of Danny's statement. Saying tracey didn't get pressure is untrue, there was a lapse in pressure n her because she had stopped posting (while telo had not), the immediate spotlight was different while tracey was still on stage. And I corrected my incorrect use of sheeping already.

It was implied that it was scum pushing those lynches:

In post 172, RayFrost wrote:If I'm scum, I gotta be able to choose at least one of them to push (assuming no bussing).

I didn't say Tracey wasn't receiving pressure, only that she wasn't receiving as much when I voted her.

Tracey:
At this point,
I don't care
if Telo's a no-claimer and makes it to LYLO. If she really is town, it's a waste of a lynch. I don't like your lynching her regardless of her alignment, and this only cements my vote on you.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:42 am

See, you're
still
trying to direct attention away from you.

In post 208, RayFrost wrote:
In post 172, RayFrost wrote:
Can I just get clarification on how Human Destroyer is the "obvious" target?

I mean, really. Telo / Tracey are easy, easy, easy, easy, EASY to push lynches. If I'm scum, I gotta be able to choose at least one of them to push (assuming no bussing).

Since you don't seem to be able to comprehend what this means, let me put it in the simplest terms I can think of.

If I, rayfrost, am scum, then, continuing from this assumption, it would be easy to push a lynch on either one of telo or tracey.

Okay, so in order to appear not to be scum, you won't be lynching either of them. Got it.

I must be able to choose to push a lynch on at least one of them
because only one of them could be my scumbuddy, leaving the other open for me to choose assuming that I would not vote my scumbuddy
. It says nothing about "both scum" being on a lynch for either person or anything about a scumteam's actions. It is
purely talking about my options if I am scum

Except there are also 6 other possible lynch targets to push. You are displaying this information as if these two are the only two options for a scum to even consider trying to push. Since you aren't on either of them, this means you are probably not scum, according to you.

I still think Tracey is scummier, but RayFrost is starting to creep farther onto the suspicions list.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:27 am

Goodmotning and RayFrost:
No, I just looked back, and realized how out of context I took that post. Ack, disregard post #209 in its entirety.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:18 am

goodmorning:
Hmm...I find it interesting that SafetyDance and Tracey did the exact same thing (furthering a pointless conversation about claiming), yet you think SafetyDance is scum and Tracey is town. I know it's based on more than just that, but the fact that you didn't even mention the fact that Tracey did the same thing strikes me as odd. Explain?

DDD:
Okay, I understand you don't agree with the vote and you don't think the lynch is going to carry, but why does that mean goodmorning cannot vote for Safety? Is there some sort of law that dictates that people can only vote for people you think are good votes?

Telo:
I agree with RayFrost here. Please post something unrelated to defending yourself that is related to the game.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:29 pm

I'd rather lynch Tracey myself, but I can see reasons for a Telo lynch and I am willing to go through with it if necessary. I'll be pretty hesitant to agree to any other lynch though unless something significant comes up.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 10:23 am

Well that's an interesting votecount.

This is really more of a prod-dodge than anything, as I don't really have anything to say and no one else is really saying anything (dat holiday).
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:49 am

@Tracey:
Why do you think Shmugen is no longer "awesome and stuff"? The only thing that he did that can really be perceived as scummy is that hammer, which he made pretty clear beforehand he was going to do if Telo didn't claim. I'm relatively sure Shmugen is town at this time.

I think I'm going to look into Proteus/Xisiq anyway, since it's possible scum didn't notice the crumb and went after him for past interactions. Of course, they could've killed him because of the crumb, but hey, it's worth looking into I think.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:29 am

ISO #0: Says RQS is a null tell on Tracey based on meta. Townreads Safety and Ray, thinks wagon on me is town-motivated, but doesn't necessarily agree with it, saying that if Telo was town, it is unlikely that I'm scum, but if Telo is scum, I'm probably scum and it's good game.
Votes Telo.

ISO #1: Disagrees with Telo's stance claim, doesn't like Ray's slight-town read on GM.

ISO #2: Mostly uninteresting, but at the end inquires more about Ray's town read on GM.

ISO #3: Slight scum read on GM, wonders why Ray still thinks GM is town, and goes on to say both DDD and Ray are town. Goes on to be suspicious of Tracey for voting for a policy lynch instead of a scumread lynch, questions his townread on GM as well.

ISO #4: Points out Post #160, which I find suspicious as well. Notes that Ray's townread is based off of one post and gut, but doesn't go beyond that. Continues to question Telo. Asks DDD about Ray's meta. Says GM's synergy of tells is valid, asks if he has any possible scum-buddy relationships between me and others. Questions me on my reads and asks if my townread on him is quantifiable.

ISO #5: Continues to question me on my reads and asks how many of them are based on gut, more stuff directed at Telo and DDD.

ISO #6 is a prod-dodge.

ISO #7: Explains again that Tracey is voting Telo for the exact same reason Xisiq is, yet that somehow makes Xisiq scummy to Tracey. Flips his GM read to town after GM reveals his reads, asks for SD read clarification, asks for some clarification from SD, questions Ray on his choice of words.

ISO #8: Final post. Says that he thought #168 was pro-town, but realizes how it could be seen as scummy. Asks Shmugen for general thoughts.

I'm not sure myself who that would qualify his scum reads as. I would say GM if he hadn't flipped in ISO #7, but I would think Tracey was a scum read of his.

Oh hey, I wanted this lynch before, and I still want it now.

VOTE: TraceyLyn11

Reasons: Pretty obvious hypocrisy, going for policy over a scum read, possible wall obfuscation (that last one is a less strong than the rest), post #160 in general.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:31 am

EBWOP: ISO #7 should say "asks for clarification on GM's SD read" where it makes sense (it's pretty obvious where).

Extraneous quotes removed. ~Tierce
Last edited by Tierce on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:32 am

Dear god, mod can you fix that multiquote I had on by accident? >.>

I'm not sure what you want me to do, so the post will stay as is. ~Tierce
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Can you just get rid of the quotes completely?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:40 am

In post 291, Human Destroyer wrote:
I'm not sure myself who that would qualify his scum reads as. I would say GM if he hadn't flipped in ISO #7, but I would think Tracey was a scum read of his.

Oh hey, I wanted this lynch before, and I still want it now.
Reasons: Pretty obvious hypocrisy, going for policy over a scum read, possible wall obfuscation (that last one is a less strong than the rest), post #160 in general.

This is only tangentially related to me, but seems important:
Why would my not being a scum read of his make it less likely that I killed him?
So that you'd have someone to defend you. Also, one less defender of you would make it easier for scum to attack you for the lynch.

Why would Tracey being a scum read of his make it likely that she killed him?
So that she wouldn't have to deal with someone calling her scum.

What hypocrisy?
Voting Telo for the same reasons as Xisiq, but going on to say Xisiq's reasons are scummy, despite them being exactly the same.

Where would you say there's wall obfuscation?
Like I said, not as strong, but those walls are
really
long, and it's possible she could've hoped people wouldn't notice scummy things behind her wall of texts. See #57, possibly #124, definitely #217, and possibly #251.

What in particular about 160 do you find scummy?
Saying she'll lynch Telo no matter what alignment she is, while saying that she won't vote her only real scumread until the next day. Scum would try to lead us in the direction of a policy lynch rather than a scum lynch, no?

(Sorry, the quote broke for some reason)
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:56 am

In post 304, goodmorning wrote:
In post 302, Human Destroyer wrote:
Why would my not being a scum read of his make it less likely that I killed him?
So that you'd have someone to defend you. Also, one less defender of you would make it easier for scum to attack you for the lynch.

I don't need anyone to defend me. I am perfectly capable of (and actually prefer) defending myself. If scum did decide to go after me, they'd be stupid. There are at least three players who'd be easier to lynch.

Quote of the day. Just saying. Anyway, I've never heard anything about scum having to go for the easiest person to lynch.

Human Destroyer wrote:
Why would Tracey being a scum read of his make it likely that she killed him?
So that she wouldn't have to deal with someone calling her scum.

There are a lot of people who call/called/are calling her scum. Looks coincidental to me.

Eh, possible I suppose.

Human Destroyer wrote:
What hypocrisy?
Voting Telo for the same reasons as Xisiq, but going on to say Xisiq's reasons are scummy, despite them being exactly the same.

This is a semi-fair point, but I don't think she was calling him for his reasons but rather his tone and timing.

Not sure I follow what was wrong with said tone and timing, but from my perspective, it definitely looked like she was accusing him based on reasons (Xisiq's setting himself up to policy lynch Telo).

Human Destroyer wrote:
Where would you say there's wall obfuscation?
Like I said, not as strong, but those walls are
really
long, and it's possible she could've hoped people wouldn't notice scummy things behind her wall of texts. See #57, possibly #124, definitely #217, and possibly #251.

I looked at 217 in particular here. Is there something scummy about it? It looks like a normal 3-days response post to me. 57 looks the same.

Like I said, this is more of a possibility than anything. When I said definitely, I meant definitely really long. This is the least founded of my reasons for certain.

Human Destroyer wrote:
What in particular about 160 do you find scummy?
Saying she'll lynch Telo no matter what alignment she is, while saying that she won't vote her only real scumread until the next day. Scum would try to lead us in the direction of a policy lynch rather than a scum lynch, no?

No. Your position would maybe make sense if Xisiq was Scum, but he was the doctor.
If he had been scum, sure she might not want to bus (but she might anyways).
If she was scum, she'd likely have gone for a lynch on Xisiq for whatever real reasons she had. That tends to look better than a policy lynch.

This looks like a too scummy to be scum argument. Scum could very well policy lynch to distract us from scum lynching, then try to go off the fact that people would make that assumption in order to save their own hide.

Dem responses.

Yeah I got rid of the spoiler because I thought it would look weird being the only thing in the post other than these two sentences.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:18 am

@Kwll
: What are your reads on people with votes on them that aren't yourself? (RayFrost and Tracey)
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:59 am

In post 312, Human Destroyer wrote:
@Kwll
: What are your reads on people with votes on them that aren't yourself? (RayFrost and Tracey)

Still waiting. :l

TraceyLyn11 wrote:
In post 290, Human Destroyer wrote:
@Tracey:
Why do you think Shmugen is no longer "awesome and stuff"? The only thing that he did that can really be perceived as scummy is that hammer, which he made pretty clear beforehand he was going to do if Telo didn't claim. I'm relatively sure Shmugen is town at this time.
Gut, really. His hammer was bad because he explained it and defended it more than necessary. Also, his leading up to the hammer just felt.. Off. I still don't like that he was asking Telo questions and hammered her before she could even respond. The storm that hit us was meant to pass very quickly. He really didn't have any reason to believe it would last longer than a day, let alone three. Shmugen hammered on the 20th, and the deadline was the 23rd. We had time.

...what questions? He asked her to claim and she still refused to. That's the only question he asked.

TraceyLyn11 wrote:
In post 291, Human Destroyer wrote:Reasons: Pretty obvious hypocrisy, going for policy over a scum read, possible wall obfuscation (that last one is a less strong than the rest), post #160 in general.
Will get to the hypocrisy thing in late responses.
The policy is a valid reason.
NO. I
really
hate when people say making walls are scummy. You go look at my other games, any of them, do an ISO of me, scroll down, and tell me I'm not
better
in this game than any of those. My walls in this game are hardly anything compared to what they usually are. Walls are my play style. You can check my scum and town games. I make walls regardless. Don't even try to use the size of my posts against me. Especially when you say that you didn't even pay attention to the content of the ones you listed - they were just bad because of their length. GAH.
You say post #160 is scummy, I disagree, but I see why you think that, so whatever.

I'm really managing to make everyone mad this game huh. :oops: I did check some of your meta and...yeah, you do usually post like that. Sorry.

TraceyLyn11 wrote:
In post 307, Human Destroyer wrote:
Quote of the day. Just saying. Anyway, I've never heard anything about scum having to go for the easiest person to lynch.
... Aren't you saying I'm going for the easy lynch by pushing a policy over an actual scum read? :neutral:

This was a response to goodmorning's "Scum would be stupid to try to lynch me", not you. I never said you were scum because you went for the easy lynch. Are policy lynches suddenly easier than scum lynches by definition? I don't remember implying that anywhere in my statement.

TraceyLyn11 wrote:
In post 307, Human Destroyer wrote:
Not sure I follow what was wrong with said tone and timing, but from my perspective, it definitely looked like she was accusing him based on reasons (Xisiq's setting himself up to policy lynch Telo).
I thought Xisiq was scummy because of how his reasoning morphed, not what his reasoning ended up being. It started off with him saying Telo was scummy. But it morphed into a policy against her
after players showed disagreement and negativity towards his scum read on her.
It felt as though he was trying to appease the players while still getting the easy lynch.

This is incorrect. He asked Telo to cite a pro-town reason for her stance on claiming; he did not outright call her scum. The closest I could find is "She did this in a scum game."
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:01 am

In post 153, Xisiqomelir wrote:The thing about LaL is that it's highly pro-town, supported by the fact that many people consider lying a scumtell. Do you agree that the "will not claim" policy is anti-town, particularly if Telo should draw Town PRs in future games (or worse, is a town PR in this one)? I assume that is the case since you have posted to that effect. I feel she should be assiduously discouraged from it.

Yeah, that looks like a policy lynch to me.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:48 am

@Mod: Requesting a prod on kwll.

I still want to hear more from RayFrost and kwll. Input from DDD would be nice as well but he's V/LA.

@Goodmorning:
What are your thoughts on Shmugen?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:48 am

@Mod: Requesting a prod on kwll.

I still want to hear more from RayFrost and kwll. Input from DDD would be nice as well but he's V/LA.

@Goodmorning:
What are your thoughts on Shmugen?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:49 am

(Sorry about the double post, I was getting gateway errors and wasn't sure if it went through)
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #331 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:13 am

What.

I didn't ask you to post a wall. Not sure where you got that from. Why would you reserve your reads? The scum know who's scum and who's town, but town doesn't, so why would it hurt you to divulge your reads?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (isolation #42) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:30 am

In post 338, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I wasn't kidding around when I said any of the three SE/SE-caliber players deserved death.

Isn't kwll SE-caliber too?

DDD, what do you think of kwll's play today? Do you think it's null or scummy, and if so, why?

As for myself, I'm not really sure what kwll's play indicates, because from a very brief look at his posts, one-liner no-content/low-content posts are his meta (someone else should confirm though, I didn't look for very long). I would say it's null myself, but I'd like to know what the IC thinks.

Also, another question for DDD: from your reads, it seems like you are suggesting a scum team of Tracey and Ray. Do you think interactions between them support this?

kwll, this game still lacks any form of content from you. Could you please,
please
give some thoughts about the game?

Ray, since it seems like you almost completely forgot about Day 1, I'd really like you to go back and give your thoughts on it.

GM, what was specifically strange about the hammer?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #43) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:07 am

Hey spammers

Hey, hey spammers

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THESE MAFIA GAMES

:l
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #344 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:16 am

Oh wow that looks like a really awkward post now

Uhhhhhh

If you're reading this game sometime in the future

Ignore that post

There were spammers yelling things in a bunch of topics
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:59 am

Quick post from my phone

Kwll is in a game as an SE, so that's what I meant there

I'd be willing to change my vote if kwll doesn't start making some really good posts quickly. As scummy as I find Tracey, I'd rather her be in the game than a non-contributor.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:37 am

In post 349, Shmugen wrote:I miss SafetyDance.

Here's the deal, kwll. Convince Goodmorning and I that you are not scum. You have roughly 24 hours before deadline is close enough that we cannot adequately debate your answer. Go.

I miss him too tbh.

Also, deadline is still roughly 2 weeks away, we have plenty of time.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:02 am

I'm not saying he's necessarily scum, it's just that he's dead weight to the town. I'd rather lynch scum (Tracey), but if worst comes to worst, I'd lynch a non-contributor over no lynch at all.

This is different than the Telo lynch because, although her policy wasn't great, it isn't anywhere near the severity of not contributing.

We still have 2 weeks to lynch anyway, so I'm definitely not voting him yet.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:17 am

I'd be okay with a RayFrost lynch.

But can we please lynch Tracey?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:50 am

Hmm...DDD, I changed my mind, could you switch to Shmugen?

His posting has been less than adequate. All he really had yesterday was the Telo hammer and reiterating things other people said, and today all he's done is sheep GM and threaten kwll with an "I'm lynching you for sure if you don't give me and GM a suitable answer in 24 hours".

The statement above leads me to believe he's attempting to create an association between himself and GM, as most people (including myself now) have a town read on GM and, if Shmugen was bussing kwll-scum, both Shmu and GM would end up with major towncred. If kwll is town, Shmugen can just throw the blame on GM.

All-in-all, it seems like he's taking the "easy out survival route", which seems like it would come from scum, plus I don't like his ever-so-subtle buddying.

Tracey I still have my eye on you, but:

UNVOTE: TraceyLyn11
VOTE: Shmugen
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:51 am

Oh and I paraphrased what Shmugen said, that post is here.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:09 pm

Funny, last time I checked, only I and GM had townreads on you (and I retracted mine); Tracey has you as null-scum, kwll has you as scum (assuming I interpreted that correctly >.>), DDD has you as scummy, but not as scummy as Ray and Tracey, and I'm not really sure on RayFrost (he remembers everyone as null and scummy).

Yeah, but when kwll replaced in, GM's opinion became (somewhat) more popular. I'll admit the lack of content isn't only from you, but that doesn't really make it less scummy. I'm thinking here "This is an SE, he should have more content." (Yes, I'm thinking this about RayFrost and to a lesser extent Tracey too)
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:30 am

In post 371, goodmorning wrote:
@HD:
What could Shmugen possibly gain from sheeping me on this? I'm a newb, my thoughts on Safety were dismissed out of hand, the wagon was unpopular (and remains rather so), and so on and so forth. Kwll being lynched at all would look a bit scummy on Shmugen because of this quick turnaround. That's definitely a loss for him, regardless of his alignment.

If kwll is scum? He'll get town cred. I didn't dismiss the Safety case because you were a newb, it was because I disagreed with said case. I'm not really sure how the actual lynch of kwll would paint Shmugen in such a bad light no matter what alignment kwll is.

Also, it allows him (to an extent) to set up lynches; kwll gets lynched today, if kwll flips town, Shmu gets GM lynched for tunneling him and Shmu goes off the radar in favor of GM; assuming GM is town in this case, Mafia wins. If kwll is scum, I point again to the massive town cred he would receive.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:54 am

In post 374, goodmorning wrote:No, no, no.

If kwll is Scum, Shmugen will still look suspicious for pulling a total 180 overnight. I didn't say you dismissed the Safety case because I'm a newb, I said that my being a newb is what makes me not the best one to sheep. Usually Scum will sheep an experienced player just because they have a proven success rate. Lynching kwll means kwll flips. If he is Town, Shmugen looks bad for sheeping me with not much reasoning of his own behind it. If kwll flips Scum, Shmugen looks suspicious for changing his mind so quickly with not much reasoning of his own behind it.

And do you honestly believe that, if kwll is lynched and flips Town, I would be lynched rather than Shmugen?
(The answer is no. Not a chance. Because tunneling isn't a Scumtell. And because he just looks bad compared to me.)

I will repeat: if kwll is lynched, kwll flips. If kwll flips, Shmugen looks bad for lack of his own case regardless of what kwll is.
(I will also repeat that I don't think he is Scum.)

I do see what you're saying with the complete 180.

Okay now this is just getting to the point of WIFOM. "Scum would do their absolute best to avoid looking suspicious therefore Shmugen is town for sticking his neck out like this." is the vibe I get from this post, is this correct? But what if that's
exactly
what he wants us to think? If we used this mindset for everything, it would be much harder to reach a lynch.

Also, considering the player list we have here, your lynch is doubtful at worst, near impossible at best. That doesn't mean Shmugen couldn't be trying to find ways to shake everyone else's town read of you. I've seen some pretty scummy tunnel vision, so I wouldn't say tunneling isn't a scumtell. (Although I don't find yours to be scummy in this case)

@Kwll:
What does that last post even mean?

I suppose now would be a good time to drop my reads here:

Shmugen

goodmorning

Human Destroyer (confirmed, myself :P)

Xisiqomelir (confirmed, dead)

kwll (Safety was town, but kwll is just ugh)
RayFrost (leaning scum)
TraceyLyn11

Telo (confirmed, dead)

Debonair Danny DiPietro
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:22 pm

DDD's meta.

Sometimes, GM, the mafia might do the most nonsensical things just to get us to believe them. That said, I don't think this in particular should be a reason (alone) to lynch Shmu, but I'm still feeling scum from him, so I'm remaining with my vote on him.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Actually it's really more of gut. His town and scum games actually look relatively similar looking again. >.>
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:12 am

In post 363, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:I would like to point out that in about eleven days of Day 2 RayFrost has all of one post with content and it's not very good content either. Why isn't he marked for death again?

Human Destroyer wrote:I'd be okay with a RayFrost lynch.

But can we please lynch Tracey?

Human Destroyer wrote:Hmm...DDD, I changed my mind, could you switch to Shmugen?

Is this clearer now Tracey?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:51 am

Eugh this game is so slow.

Still want to lynch Shmugen, willing to lynch Tracey and maybe RayFrost.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:53 am

TOWN

Human Destroyer
goodmorning
Debonair Danny DiPietro
kwll
RayFrost
TraceyLyn11
Shmugen

SCUM
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:56 am

In post 399, TraceyLyn11 wrote:
In post 393, kwll wrote:Sorry tracey...the answer to that is a "no"
Then could you actually participate and be helpful?

THIS PLEASE

THIS SO MUCH

Also Tracey remind me why you have a town read on Ray again I don't follow it at all
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:22 am

In post 410, RayFrost wrote:I just forgot about HD.

I'm forgettable now? :(

Alright now let's see:

Shmugen is my primary scum read, but the only other person who supports this is (ironically) Tracey, so no way am I going to get this lynch. :(

Next is Tracey, who only has support from (again ironically) only RayFrost, so we'll skip her for now.

Third is RayFrost, who there's enough support to actually reach a lynch.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: RayFrost
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:21 am

In post 412, kwll wrote:WOW...lack of content from rayfrost...
were you drunk when you wrote that?

This post is so hypocritical it hurts
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (isolation #62) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:29 am

No, it isn't that, it's the lack of support.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:12 am

This game still exists?

The pace, it burrrrrrrrrrrrns

Anywho, kwll wagon should switch over to the RayFrost wagon, just sayin'
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:48 am

...okay, I have some read rethinking to do.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:24 pm

In post 444, goodmorning wrote:In conclusion: WHY.

This was my first reaction

I actually think the scumteam might be kwll/Tracey

In my (very limited) experience on this site, I've found that town actually most often drive mislynches. Weird, I know, but scum tend to be the ones who ride the wagon.

Tracey's been scummy all game and my read hasn't really changed on her, and although Safety was townish, I think kwll was just riding the wave; he hasn't really contributed anything.

GM is clearly town, but I think everyone figured that out already.

I wouldn't discount DDD completely, but if my theory is correct, he's town.

Not voting yet because I don't want a repeat of Open 471, but yeah, that's my thoughts.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:23 am

Well since kwll claimed, he should probably pick who claims next
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:55 am

Because I thought we were using popcorn massclaim?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Indeed it does.

VT

Ugh, no PRs. That's probably a bad thing.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:25 am

#189 is genuine as hell

Also Day 2 is pretty town IMO
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:45 am

In post 446, Human Destroyer wrote:In my (very limited) experience on this site, I've found that town actually most often drive mislynches. Weird, I know, but scum tend to be the ones who ride the wagon.

*coughs loudly*
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:47 am

Still standing by kwll/Tracey, which to lynch first?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:23 am

Well that and the fact that there are 2 scummier players that I'm far more willing to lynch
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:25 am

(Hint: You're one of those two)
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:21 am

In post 476, goodmorning wrote:
4. Has he been right in most of his reads that we have confirmed by flips so far? LOL NOPE. (Telo (Scum), Shmugen (suspicious), Frost (Scum), all Town.)

If this is the case, then why am I not scum for having Ray as leaning scum and Shmugen as scum?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:56 am

I think this is a town v town slapfest which should result in a Tracey or kwll lynch.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #76) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:34 am

In post 495, goodmorning wrote:Wow, one line. So helpful, HD.

Before you call this hypocritical: I've made my case (cases, if you count the one against Safety/kwll as well).

If I can get my point across in one line, I don't need to make a whole post that dances around my thoughts.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:25 am

VOTE: kwll

I hate choices between scumreads.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:30 am

UNVOTE:

Wait no I'm not sure

GODDAMMIT I HATE LYLO
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #79) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:57 am

In post 509, TraceyLyn11 wrote:...

Wow, that looked extremely fake.

Nope

I voted

But then I remembered Open 471 :l
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:31 am

Okay, I've made my decision.

VOTE: kwll
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:25 am

Quickly before I go to school

One side of me is telling me to vote Tracey for general scumminess

The other is telling me to vote GM just because she's seemed like such a town player most of the game it's weird that she's still alive.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:39 pm

I don't even get what you're arguing about, nor how it's alignment indicative.

I'm actually, ironically enough, leaning towards GM for last scum; sure she hard-bussed kwll earlier, but when the time came to actually lynch him, she seemed suspiciously hesitant to me.

But goddammit I had Tracey as a scum read for like ever and I'm conflicted and gah
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:37 pm

You said that because we all stated strong town reads on each other

Which is because I thought they were both town

And I was right on 1/2

So what's your point?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #84) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:42 am

Blatant evidence to the contrary is: I'm town.

Congrats.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #85) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:50 am

I devote my posts to what I need to at the time; I don't worry about who I'm associating with and who I'm not.

I felt I interacted with people where it was necessary.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #86) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:05 pm

I was not.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (isolation #87) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:27 pm

Because I think I know which player is scum now.

(Hint: It's goodmorning)
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (isolation #88) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:29 pm

In post 544, Human Destroyer wrote:I don't even get what you're arguing about, nor how it's alignment indicative.

I'm actually, ironically enough, leaning towards GM for last scum; sure she hard-bussed kwll earlier, but when the time came to actually lynch him, she seemed suspiciously hesitant to me.

But goddammit I had Tracey as a scum read for like ever and I'm conflicted and gah

It's pretty much for this, and I'm starting to realize that I was tunneling the fuck out of Tracey when I shouldn't have been. She isn't really that scummy, I just kind of got that read and stuck to it erroneously.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #89) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Yeah sure

VOTE: goodmorning

BRING IT HUN
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #90) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:34 pm

Ew that was tacky

Anyway yeah IT'S ON
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #91) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:36 pm

If Tracey is scum I'm blaming you >.>
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (isolation #92) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:43 pm

Actually, my focus kinda slips in and out between games depending on which game I feel like focusing on

Can't really say much more than that without breaking rules but yeah
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (isolation #93) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:51 pm

OR SHE'S JUST TROLLING US.

BUT SINCE I THINK YOU'RE SCUM SHE'S PROBABLY NOT.

SO YEAH.

THAT IS ALL.

I'M DONE WITH THIS POST NOW.

I SWEAR I AM.

OKAY.

YEAH.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #94) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:51 pm

Okay seriously wtf is this game anymore
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #95) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:14 pm

I FEEL LIKE A NEW MAN

A MAN OF CAPS
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #96) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:27 pm

YOU DON'T NEED TO BE LEFT OUT

THIS CAPS PARTY IS OPEN TO ALL ALIGNMENTS AND VOTERS OF ANY SHADE

BUT YOU HAVE TO BE ALIVE

THAT'S THE ONLY REQUIREMENT
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #97) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:32 pm

I DON'T KNOW IF TIERCE COUNTS AS ALIVE

BUT YEAH I GUESS SHE COULD BE INCLUDED TOO
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #98) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:46 pm

In post 582, TraceyLyn11 wrote:
In post 581, Human Destroyer wrote:I DON'T KNOW IF TIERCE COUNTS AS ALIVE

BUT YEAH I GUESS SHE COULD BE INCLUDED TOO
SHE'S THE ONE WHO GAVE YOU LIFE, SO YEAH, PRETTY SURE SHE'S INCLUDED.

Why do you think your post made me happy?

I have no idea.

Why
did
it make you happy?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #99) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:55 pm

The only things I can think of are:

-Sticking to my final scum read.
-CAPS LOCKING <3
-Accepting that as a possibility.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #100) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Accepting that fact that you might be scum as a possibility, however unlikely it may be

P-EDIT: WE CAN MAKE IT COME BACK TO LIFE IF YOU WANT
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:03 pm

I DON'T GET IT

I MEAN I'M ACCEPTING THE FACT THAT I MIGHT BE WRONG AND YOU ARE TROLLING SCUM

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING AT TBH
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:08 pm

GOOD POINT

I HAVE NO IDEA
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #103) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:14 pm

I WON'T

I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #104) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:17 pm

MAYBE IN SOME PERVERTED STATE OF MIND YOU LIKE THE FACT THAT I CAN ACCEPT BEING WRONG AND THAT YOU'RE AMUSED THAT WE THINK THERE'S A CHANCE YOU MIGHT BE TROLLING
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #105) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:28 pm

YEAH I HAVE NO CLUE
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #106) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:43 pm

I WANT TO GO TO SLEEP NOW

ALTHOUGH I'M ACTUALLY SPECULATING ABOUT YOUR THOUGHT PROCESSES AND NOT MINE

SO
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #107) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:46 pm

YOU ASKED ME WHY YOU MIGHT LIKE THAT POST

I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WERE THINKING, I WAS NOT SPECULATING ABOUT MYSELF
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #622 (isolation #108) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:50 pm

In post 611, TraceyLyn11 wrote:PLUS THE WHOLE HIM HAVING TO SPECULATE HIMSELF

I THOUGHT THIS SAID "ABOUT MYSELF"

I CAN'T READ

P-EDIT: YEAH THAT
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #624 (isolation #109) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:51 pm

NO GM THAT'S AIMED AT TRACEY NOT YOU

THAT INCLUDES THE PEDIT
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #110) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:53 pm

I CAN'T

:PHONEPOSTING:
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:54 pm

EMOTES EW
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #112) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:57 pm

In post 627, TraceyLyn11 wrote:
In post 621, goodmorning wrote:"LOOKED LIKE"
NOT "LOOKS LIKE"?
I DID THAT ON PURPOSE

BECAUSE I WANT TO MAKE YOU BOTH SWEAT

TEEHEE

STOP SCARING ME

WHEN YOU HAVE THE HAMMER, DOING THAT IS NOT A GOOD SIGN
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (isolation #113) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:59 pm

BECAUSE IT WAS ABOUT ME

AND IT HAS POSSIBLE IMPLICATIONS THAT YOU MIGHT THINK I'M SCUM

BUT IF YOU HAMMER ME WE LOSE

AND I LOSE EVERY TOWN GAME I PLAY
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #114) » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:02 pm

ALRIGHT I HAVE TO SLEEP BEFORE I DIE FROM LACK OF IT

SO BYE FOR NOW
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #115) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:13 am

In post 656, TraceyLyn11 wrote:
In post 446, Human Destroyer wrote:Tracey's been scummy all game and my read hasn't really changed on her, and although Safety was townish, I think kwll was just riding the wave; he hasn't really contributed anything.

GM is clearly town, but I think everyone figured that out already.
HD, you say that you realize you were wrong in tunneling me. You have yet to explain your reasoning why. Please do. Also explain why GM being extreme town changed.

I feel like I said this already, but you haven't really done that much that was scummy; the read just got sticky and I couldn't get it off.

GM went from town to scum because she was tunneling him hard D1 and D2, but when the time came to actually lynch him, she was far more hesitant to lynch him. This makes me believe she was hard-bussing earlier.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (isolation #116) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:33 am

The fact that such a strong townread was coming into LYLO made me rethink my reads.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #117) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:37 am

I don't really know

I'm kinda bad at this nightkill analysis thing
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #118) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:58 am

Um

Uh

Flip of town-DDD incriminates you somewhat with your scum read of him? Considering GM went after me, probably not.
Gives GM the evidence to accuse me of buddying, maybe?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (isolation #119) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 pm

Okay, yeah, another reason that's not why

I'd say the second one is valid though.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (isolation #120) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:05 pm

I have to find the post in question again

But she said at some point I was buddying DDD and Safety hard
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #121) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:08 pm

In post 189, goodmorning wrote:I swear, if this weren't a newb game, I'd bet my left sock these three were on some terrifying Daytalking-constant-Vigging-Bastard-setup man-team together. (The three being DDD, HD, and SD/Safety, of course.)

Her response to #182

She said this because I was buddying them hard
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #122) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:13 pm

Town alignment flip?

Implicates I'm buddying to town?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #123) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:28 pm

Appeals to the player you're buddying to keep them from voting you, and implicates you as town when you can say "HAH, I WAS RIGHT TO AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THEY DID, CUZ THEY WERE TOWN!"

Also I've been told often it's a scumtell
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (isolation #124) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:40 pm

I suppose they could

Dunno how often it happens though
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #125) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:17 pm

No that's not what I mean

I mean that what I did (strongly townread DDD) GM interpreted as buddying
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (isolation #126) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Buddying is the act of getting on a player's good side for use to your advantage late-game.

I was not doing that, I was stating a strong town read.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (isolation #127) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:07 pm

In post 692, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Whoops, meant to combine my last post and this one together. Oh well.

In post 689, Human Destroyer wrote:Buddying is the act of getting on a player's good side for use to your advantage late-game.

I was not doing that, I was stating a strong town read.
Now.. Here's the real question. You say GM said you were buddying in post #189. But you say killing DDD would give her reason to say you were buddying. Why does she need a reason when she's clearly already said you were? A flip hardly matters considering scum can buddy town or their partners.

Although true, isn't buddying towards town usually considered a greater scumtell? Plus he was IC town. Soooo.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #128) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:34 am

I'm sort of here, but I have a concert tonight

TBQH it is kind of a waiting game at this point, since you're the one with the hammer

But hammering me is the wrong move, I guarantee it
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (isolation #129) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:07 am

Okay seriously this is just boring

Tracey just hammer GM so we can win thx
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #130) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:52 am

There isn't really much information left to post.

Like, seriously, what are you expecting for me to pull out here? :/
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #131) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:37 pm

The best I can give you is this:

I'm town, GM is scum.

Therefore, since I am town, I am more trustworthy than GM.

Alright srsface now

Honestly, I thought her backing off of kwll at the end of yesterday was really scummy, especially when you realize it seemed like she was out for his blood Day 2. It made me feel like she didn't actually WANT to lynch him, but knowing he would be useless she saw a convenient opportunity for bussing.

Her Day 1 play is easily explained as hard bussing, but just for towncred rather than getting rid of a weaker scum player.
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #132) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:51 pm

I can't bus the shit out of him because I'm not scum

Also having a null read on someone is totally pushing for their lynch, yep, uh huh >.>
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:06 pm

Is that a hammer?

Did I just win my second town game ever?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #715 (isolation #134) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:07 pm

IT WAS

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (isolation #135) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:07 pm

...wait a second

It says Mafia in my role PM

What does that mean?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (isolation #136) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:08 pm

I feel mean now

I sorry Tracey

Do you want an apology cookie?
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #137) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:10 pm

<3
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Nah I do lurk as both alignments when I actually have nothing to say

But usually I have something to say so that tends to be moot

P-Edit: IT TOOK ME 10 WHOLE SECONDS TO FIND THAT

YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (isolation #139) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:31 pm

AND I WON'T LET YOU WIN ANY

MWAHAHAHA

P-Edit: Maybe if you were drunk or something idk rly
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (isolation #140) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:35 pm

I think I've started to become an easier target because I tend to react to things harshly and overexaggerate points

BUT HEY IF I CAN PLAY ENOUGH TO MAKE IT A NULL TELL ON ME DAT COULD BE COOL I GUESS
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (isolation #141) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:37 pm

EVERYONE HATES ME

IT'S NOT EASY BEING UNDEAD
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:41 pm

I DO KNOW
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:44 pm

I don't get lynched often enough

That's probably 80% of the reason I'm in 11-12 games at once
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #748 (isolation #144) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:50 pm

No I like being in a lot of games at once

I've gotten used to it tbqh

P-Edit: Thanks :D
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (isolation #145) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Tierce will post it with flips most likely

Didn't use it very much anyway
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #753 (isolation #146) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:53 pm

In post 751, Xisiqomelir wrote:
In post 749, goodmorning wrote:BUT SRSLY

DDD: 8/10 WOULD ACTUALLY PLAY AGAINST AGAIN

I DON'T KNOW WHY

PEDIT: HIIIIIII XISIQOMELIR

HIIIII

I thought you played pretty well too, Madam. Your SafetyDance spotting D1 was excellent.

WHEN SHE CALLED THE SCUM TEAM I FREAKED OUT INTERNALLY

YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE KIND OF HEART ATTACK I HAD JESUS
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #147) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:56 pm

THANKS

I <3 YOU ALL FOR MAKING THIS GAME ENJOYABLE

AND CAPS PARTIES ARE STILL FUN AS EVER
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #148) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:58 pm

In post 756, goodmorning wrote:
In post 751, Xisiqomelir wrote:I thought you played pretty well too, Madam. Your SafetyDance spotting D1 was excellent.

I just have experience with that kind of playstyle. I'm pretty crap at spotting any other Scums.

@HD
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
COULDA KILLED ME, YOU KNOW

PEDIT

TRACEYYYYYY

WELL YEAH BUT WIFOM AND I WAS KINDA HOPING YOU'D DOUBT THE READ AND GO AT TRACEY
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #149) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:01 pm

Oh and did you guys like my playing dumb early game?

I thought it was fun, AND it got DDD to townread me

Too bad I can never use it again D:
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #150) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:04 pm

Most of Day 1

I had prior experience, I just didn't let on to it and played as dumb as I could
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #767 (isolation #151) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:04 pm

In post 67, Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
In post 66, Human Destroyer wrote:Why would you vote for someone you don't suspect? Isn't that counterintuitive? Also, the insults at Tracey makes me think you're trying to sheep the town into disregarding everything he says. I find that suspicious and annoying.

My vote stands.

HD is town due to obliviousness.

For those keeping score at home...
Town: It's me, it's me, it's Triple D
Town for bad reasons: Good morning, human destroyer
A good vote: TorterraDude41
Placing a good vote: Emcee
One of them is probably SE scum: Telo, Tracy
Best Boy: SafetyDance
2nd Unit Gaffer: Proteus
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (isolation #152) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:05 pm

I MEAN REALLY LOOK HOW STUPID MY POST IS

REALLY
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #153) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:07 pm

IS THAT EVEN LEGAL

IF IT IS OMG THAT'S RETARDED
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #154) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:09 pm

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF NEWBS

THEY SHOULD TAKE AWAY YOUR SE LICENSE

AND YOUR IC ONE TOO
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #155) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:26 pm

What

I didn't avoid questions at all
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (isolation #156) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:28 pm

Like seriously

I don't avoid questions as either alignment
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (isolation #157) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:34 pm

In post 783, TraceyLyn11 wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa. It was 50/50 today. I know day one I thought he was scummy. He did something day two that looked townish though.. I just don't remember what.

IT WAS MY CHARM

I GET ALL DA LADIES TO TOWNREAD ME
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #158) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:36 pm

Well actually by D2 I was a universal town read so that was fun

In a cruel way
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #159) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:11 am

My weird kills

They were successful
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #803 (isolation #160) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:14 am

And yeah Xisiq that bread crumb from Proteus kinda fucked you over lol
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #805 (isolation #161) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:47 am

The fact that you got lynched should make that pretty clear~
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #807 (isolation #162) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:01 am

YEAH WELL

ALMOST=/=WHAT HAPPENED

OH SNAP
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #163) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:46 pm

IT'S K MAN

WE STILL DID IT

YOU WERE AT LEAST MORE HELPFUL THAN KWLL :igmeou:
Are you ready for this?
Human Destroyer
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Human Destroyer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #164) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:51 pm

I think he did by PM

Didn't matter because he died :/

I was actually thinking of fakeclaiming cop in 5p LYLO but I thought it would be too transparent :/
Are you ready for this?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”