Newbie 1346 -- Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MadWitch
MadWitch
Townie
MadWitch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:19 am

Post by MadWitch »

Want to have a raccoon!
MadWitch
MadWitch
Townie
MadWitch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by MadWitch »

No, obviously not since you haven't any votes yet, you are afraid? Why?
Vote: snooperfax

Now your fear is justified and you have a reason to answer at least.

On another note I like how sirdanilot is just implying something negative like lurker with snooperfax just because he hasn't confirmed yet. Seems weird in context that you wasn't doing something like that with the other three you mentioned.
MadWitch
MadWitch
Townie
MadWitch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:26 am

Post by MadWitch »

You guys with your science language. Didn't expect I had already to browse through this list in the link in the OP for RVS/v/la etc. Actually I was hoping snooper would still be there or come back before he leaves, since the time gap wasn't that big. Now it seems he will disappear for some time. So a lost cause for now as it seems.
To add something to JKMatthews, the thing about snooper is he actually is in the game. He is just away for the time and will return at some point, which makes him pretty much a wild card. At least that's how I got it now.

sirdanilot doesn't seem to like it when people get some townie vibes from some players... While I agree the focus should be on the mafia hunt, it's not that much of a deal if someone thinks someone else is more town. I mean in such a small game I expect it would be obvious after some time anyway. And it's at least some kind of statement after all. But that's just me. Seems you don't like it when other players could get some kind of safe hold in the game?

Blizz seems surprised lurkers can be lynched and wagon in this context on manus... why...? If I understood manus right, he was just saying being lurker must not necessarily be bad. I just don't see the consequence here.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”