Newbie 1368 - Will there ever be a title? (GAME OVER)

Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue May 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Post by Crandaja »

Hi everybody. Sorry for brutally crashing the last game into the ground!

VOTE: Ravenpaw

Calling me darling gives me bad vibes.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Tue May 21, 2013 8:55 pm

Post by Crandaja »

I also think it was because others saw the QT as well. I could be wrong about it though.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Crandaja »

In post 28, Grimgroove wrote:My mistake, but I only looked at the last couple of posts by Ravenpaw, which is only sensible.
I feel my point still stands.
Why on earth would Crandaja be referring to a word in a post made 12 days ago? Why would that kind of thing stick and why would bad vibes from that post be carried over to a new game?
He didn't mention it gave him bad vibes back then, why now?
I would also prefer it if you would let Crandaja answer that question this time around. Don't see why you're so eager jumping to his defense.
I have some problems with this. You ask where she called me darling, then 25 minutes later you say you can't see it in Title Pending. ISO button makes it really easy to see all of Raven's posts and one of the only interactions we had between one another was the one where she called me darling. Its really not hard to find if you looked in that thread (which you said yourself you did) especially not in 25 minutes.

I think your first statement that its only sensible to check the last few messages is flawed. If you think its not important to check the thread than it wouldn't have been so important for you to not find it there. Without doing the search how would you know if she said it or not? Why do you assume its from the scum QT without reading the whole thread?

When I was doing an RVS at the start of this game i didn't want to vote Grim right away to avoid getting him too close to L-1 without any discussion. I saw Ravenpaw's post and decided to vote her as my RVS. It was the only thing I really remember about her from last game.

Also Cand why do you keep putting the third vote on people so quickly without discussion? You've done this twice already in this game alone and I don't like it.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Crandaja »

Just looked up and read that it was for reactions. My bad.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Crandaja »

Whoops got mixed up there.

I'm gonna remove my random.
UNVOTE: RavenPaw

@mod can we get a vote count soon?
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Wed May 22, 2013 10:58 am

Post by Crandaja »

That's a large trollface.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Thu May 23, 2013 5:36 am

Post by Crandaja »

Guys it was an RVS joke vote. Was that not obvious? I have absolutely no reason to believe Raven is scum. In regards to my overly defensiveness. I was trying to be offensive towards Grim since I believe his deduction of me was really scummy. His attacks on me were very decisive yet he didn't do the research. It felt very scummy to me so I wanted to push it. That being said
VOTE: Grim
He is the only real scum read I have thus far.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:58 am

Post by Crandaja »

I cannot get a read on Shaboo or Rach if they don't post anything which is making this pretty hard to contribute to.

And yes... Yes it does. :D
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Thu May 23, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Crandaja »

I was under the impression that the RVS was just that. Random. This is still (technically) my first game of forum mafia anywhere.

I wasn't really expecting to get a wagon for making a joke. I'll remember that for my next game.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #106 (isolation #9) » Thu May 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Crandaja »

So what happens now gents (and ladies of course).
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (isolation #10) » Fri May 24, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Crandaja »

Just to let you know, I've taken every vote you have given seriously except the original Grim vote.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Sat May 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Post by Crandaja »

In post 128, LnGrrrR wrote:@Ravenpaw, just read both in ISO. Grim feels pretty town to me like last game. Crand is null leaning scum, with the lean because of three reasons:

1) Voted Raven and then tried to pass it off as RVS
2) Says he misunderstood RVS, even though it would seem hard to misunderstand that the RVS stage had ended
3) Votes Grim in a bit of OMGUS, semi-weak case but it could be for reactions (Grims case against Crand wasn't too strong after all)
I just have a problem with these reasons.
1) It was an RVS. It was my first post.
2) I don't remember saying that. RVS stage had not ended IMO especially if you read what was posted before me.
3) Only one I feel as scum as of right now. I need to do a careful re-read of the thread though I've been pretty swamped with work and lack of Shaboo/Rach lowers my motivation to play considerably.

And yes I am being defensive.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #12) » Sat May 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by Crandaja »

While it may be OMGUS I truly don't have any other leads presently.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #137 (isolation #13) » Sun May 26, 2013 4:48 am

Post by Crandaja »

What are your thought currently on them Homer. If you'd like to disclose.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #140 (isolation #14) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:41 am

Post by Crandaja »

Grim I still get a bad feeling from. His deduction seems to be erratic and a lot different from last game. I don't really get what he's trying to do. The only thing I see from Syryana is his case against me (hence his vote) and while I don't agree with it I get what he's trying to do so I don't have a great read on him. Slight town but not enough information to say for sure.

Most of the others are basically up in the air.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #15) » Sun May 26, 2013 4:01 pm

Post by Crandaja »

In post 143, Syryana wrote:
In post 140, Crandaja wrote:The only thing I see from Syryana is his case against me (hence his vote) and while I don't agree with it I get what he's trying to do so I don't have a great read on him.
What are you trying to say here? What am I trying to do?

I was going to mention how weird #141 was, but Cand beat me to it.
Sorry the wording was pretty bad. What I meant was I get why you would think I was scum based on my defensive stance. Although I'm town I understand why you would vote me. I haven't really done a great job of winning you over thus far.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #16) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:06 am

Post by Crandaja »

In post 151, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 140, Crandaja wrote:Grim I still get a bad feeling from. His deduction seems to be erratic and a lot different from last game. I don't really get what he's trying to do.
I don't like how you're being so insistant on this. This constant repetition is not going to change what I already have said about it. I have already explained what I was trying to do: find scum. I thought I saw a scumslip and acted on it. I was wrong, but as I asked Ravenpaw before (which she left unanswered): What reasonable tactic do you see behind it that is scummy? And by reasonable I mean: a tactic that has even the slightest chance of succeeding? An easy lynch? How would that even work? If Syryana hadn't found it, you yourself would still have been in the position to point out my mistake, as you already knew what you were referring to. As scum I would know for a fact that this wouldn't be a scumslip and that it would be an easily deflected attack. Then why would I do it? The fact that I actually believed in my argument is the only reason why I brought it up and thought it could have a chance of success. And how could I believe in it in the position of being scum myself?

I STILL find your RVS-vote very odd, and though my initial reason may have been wrong (scumslip referring to a QT-post), the secondary reason why it's odd (reference to a historical post ) is almost as compelling. It literally seemed to have come falling out of the sky, and also the way you explained it makes it sound like it did, but I have difficulties believing it.

Your OMGUS-tunnelling isn't making me feel very good about you. Still have to read through the topic more in depth before possibly changing my vote.
Would you calm down? Homer asked me what I thought about you and I told him. Just because you have some ridiculous reasoning doesn't mean i feel any better about you.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #17) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:08 am

Post by Crandaja »

Its not really OMGUS for me anymore Grim. You are the only one in the thread that his slipped as far as I can tell. Therefore you have my vote. Until I get a compelling reason to change it, its going to stay there.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #18) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Crandaja »

Oh Candillian. I'm just curious but what is a Pedit?
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (isolation #19) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:32 am

Post by Crandaja »

I'm sorry but I have to go to work. Duty calls. I'll respond to the question in a couple hours.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #20) » Mon May 27, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Crandaja »

In post 151, Grimgroove wrote:
I don't like how you're being so insistant on this. This constant repetition is not going to change what I already have said about it. I have already explained what I was trying to do: find scum. I thought I saw a scumslip and acted on it. I was wrong, but as I asked Ravenpaw before (which she left unanswered): What reasonable tactic do you see behind it that is scummy? And by reasonable I mean: a tactic that has even the slightest chance of succeeding? An easy lynch? How would that even work? If Syryana hadn't found it, you yourself would still have been in the position to point out my mistake, as you already knew what you were referring to. As scum I would know for a fact that this wouldn't be a scumslip and that it would be an easily deflected attack. Then why would I do it? The fact that I actually believed in my argument is the only reason why I brought it up and thought it could have a chance of success. And how could I believe in it in the position of being scum myself?
Well you could definitely put some pressure on me. The argument that you could not have made the post if you were scum really doesn't make much sense. That early in the game it really doesn't do you much harm to be wrong (clearly) since I'm the only one that seemed bothered by your error. You wouldn't need to believe it to post it. Lying is part of this game.
In post 151, Grimgroove wrote: I STILL find your RVS-vote very odd, and though my initial reason may have been wrong (scumslip referring to a QT-post), the secondary reason why it's odd (reference to a historical post ) is almost as compelling. It literally seemed to have come falling out of the sky, and also the way you explained it makes it sound like it did, but I have difficulties believing it.

Your OMGUS-tunnelling isn't making me feel very good about you. Still have to read through the topic more in depth before possibly changing my vote.
How exactly is a reference to a historical post compelling in any way? Even Candillian remembered the interaction as being one of our only ones so I don't know why this makes me scum. It seems extremely desperate to me.

As I said before its not OMGUS. I don't care about you voting me but you made a pretty significant accusation and contradicted yourself instantly. This and the ridiculous yes vs. yep paint you as a scum.
Crandaja
Crandaja
Townie
Crandaja
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (isolation #21) » Mon May 27, 2013 6:36 pm

Post by Crandaja »

In post 174, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 171, Crandaja wrote: This and the ridiculous yes vs. yep paint you as a scum.
Since shaboostein is being replaced, and this really rubbed me the wrong way:

VOTE: Crandaja

Will respond to your more post more in depth later today, even though we're mostly going in circles.
Talk about OMGUS...

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”