BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed May 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I gotta go find my last IC post it's been a while
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Hi everyone! I'll be your Inexperience Challenged for this game, meaning that if you have any questions throughout the game, feel free to ask and I will answer them to the best of my ability. My play is governed by the article here. This will be my eighth(I think) time ICing.

While it is my job to teach, if for some reason I can not provide an answer to you, the SE players(Xegarus, SafetyDance, Varsoon, as well as Bulbazak despite not being listed as one) are also here to help make sure that no question is left unanswered.

A few notes about the game(Credit to Andrius for most of this):
  • Read the rules of the game. Each moderator's rules are different, so read these and get familiar with them.
  • Do not Self-Vote. Self-voting is never helpful to the town, and is incredibly anti-town. It is the worst vote you can make in the game, what if a scum player would have voted you had you not self voted? We'd never know. I can't stress this enough. You can always fight for your position.
  • There is no reason to No Lynch on D1 in this setup. It doesn't help us at all, here in a newbie game. For details on why, see this post.
  • Do not claim a power role as a vanilla townie. Seriously, don't.
  • Do not claim your role until you need one more vote to be lynched AND someone has stated intent to hammer.(There are some examples where this is okay, like if you jailed someone and no kill went through or you have a guilty as a cop) In addition, if someone needs one more vote to be lynched, make sure you ask them to claim first.
    If you don't ask for a claim, you could possibly be lynching a Power Role!
Alright, now generally this phase of the game is called the Random Voting Stage and the Random Questions Stage.

Random Voting is done at the start of most games because it creates reactions, which we can then use to jumpstart the game and scumhunt. Generally the votes in this stage are for silly reasons. For example:

VOTE: Torcinator
Because he sounds like the Terminator and everyone knows the Terminator hates people and would be mafia.

RVS tends to go on for a few pages until someone finds something legitimately scummy and throws down a serious vote.

Random Questions is less common. I dislike timezone questions and such, but I do feel the following are good questions:
What is your experiance with forum mafia in general?
What is your experiance with mafiascum?
I began playing forum Mafia after learning about Mafia through Epicmafia.
I have played numerous games, probably 60ish, of varying lobbies.

I played against Bulba in my last newbie game, mislynched Xegarus in a micro, have had multiple altercations with SafetyDance. Finished-gamewise that's my experience with everyone here.

If you all could please get an avatar, I'd really appreciate it, it literally messes up my scumhunting when you don't have an avatar because I'll keep mixing you up. Even if it's just a single color or something, I don't care, just get something that I can identify you by.

Here are some sample avatars to use if you're too lazy to find one:
ImageImageImageImage

If you want to know a bit more, feel free to check out this Newbie Guide and also check out our List of Commonly Used Abbreviations.

So, other than that, let's just have a good game!
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Bulba you scum bro?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Wed May 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Post by BBmolla »

@mod: If a Mafia Roleblocker's partner dies and it goes to night, can the Mafia Roleblocker both commit a nightkill and roleblock?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Thu May 23, 2013 6:08 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 14, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 11, BBmolla wrote:
@mod: If a Mafia Roleblocker's partner dies and it goes to night, can the Mafia Roleblocker both commit a nightkill and roleblock?
Please read the 2nd post.
I sweat that wasn't there before. Mod trickery ahoy!

@Bulba: Same question back atchu
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Thu May 23, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 18, Varsoon wrote:I'm here.
What's happening?
^Clearly too scared of being caught to address anyone.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Varsoon

Feel free to sheep me.

@Sondass: I play in 4-6 games at a time, maxing at 9 at one point, and have done so over 2 years. They just kind of add up. It's gotta be in the 70-80 range actually if I'm doing a quick count here. I like mafia.
@mujie: BB or Molla is fine yep.

Suggest you guys post at least once a day, but I completely understand busy schedules, just remember that more info helps out the town.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Thu May 23, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Sondassasda

Yeah never mind, this vote is better.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #31 (isolation #7) » Thu May 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Subject: Newbie 1262 (Game Over!)
BBmolla wrote:
In post 301, BBmolla wrote:
C
razy enough, I think Axxle is town.
O
n being pressured he reacted in a very town way that makes him more than likely town.
P
robably doesn't make sense to you, but I had expected a very different reaction from him than I got, at that point I had expected him to be scum.
Breadcrumb.
Also take note voting mechanics work differently here. First to get the needed amount of votes is lynched, regardless of whether everyone is voting. If the needed amount is not gotten by deadline, no lynch occurs.

Varsoon/Sassafras are solid votes.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #32 (isolation #8) » Thu May 23, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by BBmolla »

So to be more clear, breadcrumb is doing something like the above where you spell your role name within your post. Creative attempts don't normally happen, normally just first letter of each sentence or capital letters throughout the post to spell role name. Uh, yeah. Maybe you should try reading what I'm breadcrumbing in this post to see if it makes sense.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #39 (isolation #9) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:51 am

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Varsoon

Don't care what L- it is.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #43 (isolation #10) » Fri May 24, 2013 8:56 am

Post by BBmolla »

No, we just both have awesome reads.

You're probably town though so sheeping you isn't all that bad of an idea regardless.

@Varsoon: Sorry dood you are quite literally begging to be voted.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #58 (isolation #11) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:43 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 47, Varsoon wrote:There's usually not anything giving good scum/town tells in RVS
Disagree.
In post 47, Varsoon wrote:Not so sure about BB and Bulbazak, but I'll put my focus elsewhere for now.
Why not focus on getting reads on us?
In post 48, Bulbazak wrote:I wouldn't say rivalry. This is just the first Newbie game we have been in together since 1333. I replaced into the game as scum and tunneled on Molla so hard that he was literally raging in the thread, thus painting him as scummy. Unfortunately, my partner was scanned by the cop n1 and lynched the following day. Molla was cleared by the cop d3 (I was trying to find the second possible power role during the night, since I felt that they would protect the cop.). Finally, I NK the cop, leaving Molla, myself, and another player (who had lurked) in Lylo. Molla fake claimed Jailkeeper. I saw right through it and asked who, leaving myself and the other player to make cases against each other. I made a good case, but Molla just couldn't bring himself to vote for the other player. I was lynched, and town won the game. I was universally praised for my scum play in the postgame.

Anything you want to add BB?
That's pretty much it. Bulba played really well and people were really surprised I hammered correctly.

Amckenzie you could, you know, ask why I made those votes instead of calling them voting without reason. I had reasons. I just don't always post them if I think they're obvious. But apparently they're not in this case.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #59 (isolation #12) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 55, Amckenzie wrote:His first vote against Varsoon made was explained and made sense.
^You're probably scum for this, I hardly see how my joke vote "made sense." To me you're not trying to determine whether I'm actually scum, you're trying to determine if what I'm doing that could be portrayed as not town, and yes, it can. Because I'm not trying to look town at the moment, I'm trying to pressure people and find scum.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Amckenzie

tldr; Your scumhunting looks fake and contrived.
In post 55, Amckenzie wrote:Complimenting his awesome reads and casually slipping in that he thinks Bulbazak is town.
This is gross too.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #60 (isolation #13) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by BBmolla »

What do you think about Bulbazak's reads Amckenzie?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #61 (isolation #14) » Fri May 24, 2013 1:59 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Consider this my first "serious vote" btw, feel alright about Varsoon and Sondassasda atm.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #66 (isolation #15) » Fri May 24, 2013 3:12 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 62, Amckenzie wrote:Your comments to what I said is just 'tldr'? How short do my posts have to be for you to read the whole thing?
Nononono I read what you said, the tldr; was for those who wanted to know the reason for my vote without reading the first part.
In post 62, Amckenzie wrote:You mean his votes against Sondassasda and Varsoon? I pretty much said that in my post that you didn't read. Sondassasda came in, typed some stuff that wasn't connected with scumhunting. I don't think that makes him a suspect necessarily but I think it's means they deserve to be examined and poked with a vote to see what happens. It makes sense to me. In the same way that I thought your original 'joke' vote for Varsoon made sense.

Varsoon jumped on the Sondassasda bandwagon rather quickly and I can understand that being seen as suspicious. I think that was scummier then what Sondassasda did and again a vote to see the reactions are logical.

My main point was that Varsoon and Sondassasda both pretty much did the same thing. But in opposite ways. They came into the game and didn't try to do any scumhunting. The only difference was that Varsoon said about 5 words and Sondassasda rambled on. You read what they both said, felt that Varsoon was suspicious and voted for him. What was it that made you immediately change your mind and vote for Sondassasda? What made that vote 'better'?
First off, you're voting me for voting Varsoon and Sondassasda, when you find them both scummy, because "I didn't give reasons." Do you not see the problem there?

Because I wanted to pressure someone else.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #68 (isolation #16) » Fri May 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Post by BBmolla »

So why point them out
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #96 (isolation #17) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:58 am

Post by BBmolla »

Frettory sounds like extremely misguided town.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #97 (isolation #18) » Sun May 26, 2013 7:59 am

Post by BBmolla »

"Talking let's scum find power roles, so nobody should talk."
^Is that what you're proposing Fret?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #118 (isolation #19) » Mon May 27, 2013 11:31 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 98, Frettory wrote:If you mean "Questioning about favourite role/alignment/food is for scum trying to find town power roles, so nobody should question about favourite role/alignment/food", then yes.
I just think questions like that are useless. Not particularly telling.

Varsoon is town, Bulba is prob town, mujie is prob town, Frettory is town, I'm town, Sond I'm iffy, Safety and Xeg are afk, amckenzie is prob scum.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #120 (isolation #20) » Mon May 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Gut from this page. Didn't look to into when I posted it so could be wrong.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #125 (isolation #21) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by BBmolla »

imkingdavid why is there zilch on mckenzie in that post
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #126 (isolation #22) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:11 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Like, really, I'm flattered, but nothing on the person who your scumread is voting? Really?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #127 (isolation #23) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:16 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 121, imkingdavid wrote:Didn't look into what? Why you think Varsoon is town? Why are you posting unhelpful, unexplained alignment reads without looking into it before posting? What exactly does that add to discussion?
Shows where I stand readwise.

Bulba, this dude reads like scum-you, I just kind of want to punch him in the face for terrible reasoning.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #128 (isolation #24) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:17 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 124, Varsoon wrote:Kingdavid, why didn't you address me in your post?
Because I'm IC and have to be genius scum so it's not worth looking elsewhere obv
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #130 (isolation #25) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 121, imkingdavid wrote:
In post 97, BBmolla wrote:"Talking let's scum find power roles, so nobody should talk."
^Is that what you're proposing Fret?
I don't see this quote. What post was it in? If it's not in a post, please either don't use quotation marks, or else state that you are paraphrasing and note what post you are paraphrasing from. Also, due to the apostrophe in "let's" (let us) vs "lets" (allows), it took me way too long to understand what you were actually saying. Lets try to avoid that. (<-- Yes, that was intentional.)
Read Fret's post. To me it indicated he thought that talking helped scum find power roles. He meant RQS, and it was clarified. Obviously he didn't say that, but I used my brain to summarize what I thought he was saying. Like here, I'll summarize what you're saying.

"BB is scum because he said he's sheeping bulba and for other shitty nonsensical reasons."
^Basically tldr; version of your post.

And seriously, starting out a post bitching about grammar? You couldn't get any more off topic.
In post 121, imkingdavid wrote:Ehh... not sure I like this. Sure, if you appeal to probability, any given player is "probably town" due to a 7/9 chance of being a pro-town role. However, an assumption like this is dangerous, especially if it leads to sheeping. Speaking of which, from my experience, sheeping is rarely a good idea. Instead, please come up with your own reasonings, rather than piggybacking on others'. In general, your behavior this game is confusing because you're an IC so you're experienced, but you're playing your cards very close to the chest and you're not explaining any of your actions. Please do so from now on, if you don't mind. I'm not saying you have to reveal your strategy, but perhaps explaining why you've voted how you've voted would be helpful. I'll get to that a bit more later.
I'm not appealing to probability, I think bulba is town, if I sheep him, it's not that big of a deal. It's not like I rolled some dice and sheeped whichever player came up. You're ridiculous.
In post 121, imkingdavid wrote:It's an IC's job to be helpful. However, IC's and SE's are all playing to win. Without exception. Being helpful is a side-duty of IC's and an option for SE's, but it should not get in the way of that user's role. What I'm trying to say is that you should not write anyone off as town based on being helpful. Look at what they are saying and take it with a grain of salt. IC's are supposed to tell the truth in regards to mafia theory, but may lie as much as they like in regards to their gameplay specific to this game. Don't always take anyone's words at face value simply due to their SE or IC label. Think objectively and decide whether or not you think their motives/behaviors are pro-town or anti-town.
Filler. Cool way to slyly put suspicion on me for no reason. For the record, IC's can't lie about game theory.
In post 121, imkingdavid wrote:I don't understand why you would vote someone who has just recently gotten two votes, and therefore put him at L-2, all for the sake of pressure, and then say that you are going to unvote if further pressure is placed. How does it make sense a vote will add pressure when you plan to remove said vote if further pressure is added. This vote simply does not make sense to me at all.

Furthermore, I don't mind a very small amount of scum-pair speculation, but I'd rather save it for when we have knowledge of one of the mafias' identities (by way of lynch or validated cop report). If you pair people before you know who is who, that can lead to clearing someone who isn't actually clear or condemning someone who is not actually condemned (if that makes sense; I'll explain further if it doesn't).
Okay cool, now what does this mean.
In post 121, imkingdavid wrote:I find the entirety of BB's and Bulba's interaction to be worth noting. BB has twice sheeped Bulba's vote without providing a reasoning (he said that he felt the reasoning was obvious, but I would like to point out that, especially in a newbie game, every action should be explained because nothing is obvious to everyone--particularly online, where the only thing we have to go by is the written word). In turn, when kenzie called him out on it, both he and Bulba somewhat tag-teamed kenzi. Read #55 - #71 for reference. #55 is kenzi's initial post calling attention to BB's votes. kenzi and BB have a bit of back and forth about it, in which we determine that BB is at the very least being unclear with his vote reasonings. What I would like to particularly point out, however, is this post:
I'm not going to explain "I am voting this person to pressure them" because that defeats the purpose of pressure voting. That's like pointing a gun at someone and being like "I'm not actually gonna shoot you. So tell me where the money is." Doesn't do jack. If you think Kenzi is town post why please.
In post 121, imkingdavid wrote:Anyway, I agree with kenzi's decision to question BB's votes and, having seen none yet I request a reasoning for them.
Pressure voting someone who I didn't have a great read on and who was un-town enough to explore further.

More filler.

Your "guidance" is really cool and all, but getting rid of the "guidance" I can't help but notice your post is a whole lot of nothing. Count me severely disappointed in your catch up post, I give it a 2/10.

@Bulba: Okay then ask me shit, don't just stand there wondering if I'm town.
And no, he's scum you because it's a whole lot of nothing and it's only there to piss me off.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #131 (isolation #26) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by BBmolla »

"Oh man this IC is not explaining every action he does, shame on him. He must be scum"
That is not how it works. I'm completely fine getting bitched at for being a shitty IC, take it up with the list mod so I don't IC again or whatever. But when people think me being a shitty IC is somehow relevent to me being scum, that's where I call bullshit.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #132 (isolation #27) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I'm gonna say I kind of do like Varsoon for town atm, see his posts page 2, read pretty genuine to me all things considered now.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #133 (isolation #28) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Why do you think Varsoon is the scummiest player in the game atm Bulba?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #135 (isolation #29) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:55 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I disagree and present these two posts
In post 41, Varsoon wrote:Welp, there goes any hope for pinning down Sonda's alignment early.

You're a chump, BB.

unvote
In post 42, Varsoon wrote:
In post 40, Bulbazak wrote:Are you sheeping me Molla?

Since he's had me as 'scum' since before your vote, probably not.

Diversion.
However, if you have a theory that me and Varsoon are buddies, then it'd make sense.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #136 (isolation #30) » Mon May 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Yeah sorry I wholely disagree, Sond and AMckenzie fit "robot scum" more than Varsoon
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #139 (isolation #31) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Bulba you're not looking in between the lines man :(
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #141 (isolation #32) » Mon May 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Mk.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #143 (isolation #33) » Mon May 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 142, imkingdavid wrote:Do you have no comment on my opinion regarding posting such read-revealing posts? That is, do you not feel that providing the mafia with all of our town reads flat out will allow them to know the best choice of a NK or to push toward a lynch?
I've heard your arguement from others and still think it's better for everyone to know where others stand rather than giving scum an excuse to not have public reads.
In post 142, imkingdavid wrote:If you're going to state that I have terrible reasoning, I would be more than happy to discuss with you what areas of my reasoning are "terrible".
More "lack of reasoning" then terrible actually.
In post 142, imkingdavid wrote:First, please point a place in my post where I called you scum. I said you were the only person I felt comfortable placing my vote on, and only for the reason of getting you to explain yourself, which you seem to be doing now. If you had responded a little less defensively, I probably would have felt comfortable removing my vote. My vote's purpose was to apply pressure and to determine how you would react under such pressure. So far, not so good.
Disagree, I think I'm reacting better than normal. So let me get this straight, at the time of your reread you literally didn't think anyone but me was a little scummy?
In post 142, imkingdavid wrote:I really don't care whether you feel he is pro-town or anti-town. I would much rather you come up with your own ideas and vote based on them. I don't mind agreeing with people and the reasons they've posted. But you didn't even say that much. You just seemingly-randomly decided to follow Bulba's lead. You may not find this an issue. I do.
Uh, you are aware I didn't actually sheep. I used my own reads and my actions happened to coincide with Bulba's. Not my fault it looks like sheeping.
In post 142, imkingdavid wrote:I'm sorry, I think I missed the part where I put suspicion on you. I didn't call you out for doing anything. I simply requested that mujie take things said to him with a grain of salt, rather than expecting to be able to rely on IC's and SE's as pro-town influences.
In doing so you're making people automatically think the opposite, that IC is more likely scum for being able to "trick newbies" into thinking they're town. Read what you said dood.
In post 142, imkingdavid wrote:Please show me where I said you could. I believe I said exactly what you just said in similar words. Let me show you:
So you're saying I could lie about reads? Why does that matter? Everyone could lie, the only thing that would be relevent to my ICness is if I lied about theory, because that actually goes against being an IC. Just pretend I'm not an IC, me being IC is really irrelevent to the game mostly.
In post 142, imkingdavid wrote:I'm going to assume you're referring to the second paragraph in that quote. So let's look at it like this, and I welcome any counter points to prove me wrong: Players A (town), B (scum), and C (town) are all in a game of mafia. Player A looks at players B and C and links them as a scum pair prior to knowing their true roles. Player B is lynched and flips scum. Player A now assumes that his link between B and C is correct and convinces the rest of the town to lynch C. C flips town. The town just wasted a mislynch based on a faulty assumption.

Alternate scenario with the same players/roles: Player A still considers B and C to be linked. Player C is lynched and flips town. Player B is then given something of a free pass, despite actually being scum.

As I said, I don't mind looking for links between players, I just don't like linking players in such a way that it is assumed that their roles are connected, as is done when talking about scum pairs.
I really couldn't care less about your theory behind it, I'm asking whether you think this makes them scum or town.
In post 142, imkingdavid wrote:For one, I fail to see how putting someone at 2 and 3 of 5 votes (respectively) required for a lynch on the first two pages of the game (where there is really a very small chance of a quick lynch) actually adds any more pressure than would be applied if you mentioned that it was a pressure vote. Regardless, you don't have to outright say it's a pressure vote, but you can still provide reasoning. I'm not saying it's never okay to vote without an explicitly stated reason, I'm just saying the way you voted was simply very eyebrow raising to me and several other people here. I just wanted you to explain what you were doing. You did, albeit not in a very productive manner.
And if I was scum I would care that it made you raise your eyebrows. But as is, I really don't care. I'm trying to find scum dood.
In post 142, imkingdavid wrote:If you're pissed off that I'm asking questions and requesting that you explain your actions so that we know what you're doing, then I'm not sure how you want me to play. I could just ignore you for the rest of the game. Maybe that would go okay. Probably not.
I want you to invest as much time as you have in me into the rest of the people into the game and then come to a conclusion about who you feel is what instead of asking pointless questions and spouting theory. AKA, I want you to find scum.
In post 142, imkingdavid wrote:Given your overall disappointing and overly defensive response to my post (I'd give it, say, a 2/10) I think I'm quite happy with my vote where it is for the time being.
I give your vote a 1/10

You're probably town btw, sadly.

How would town-me reaction differentiate from my reaction here?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #144 (isolation #34) » Mon May 27, 2013 6:13 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Also nobody reads wallposts so don't do more of those, they just waste space. Summarize.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #145 (isolation #35) » Mon May 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by BBmolla »

My post might seem defensive, but your post is literally the thing I hate most about Mafia, I try to scumhunt and get called scum for doing things I'd never ever do as scum. Like, I'm scum for sheeping and defending myself? Come on now.

WIFOM obviously, just annoying.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #147 (isolation #36) » Mon May 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 146, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 144, BBmolla wrote:Also nobody reads wallposts
I do! But then again, I'm a freak like that, what with wanting to read the entire game and all. BB, are you saying that you tend to be angry as town? Because my attack on you during 1333 can't have been the only time something like that has happened.
I'd say yes, but then someone would call me scum for using self meta and I'd get all upset.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #149 (isolation #37) » Mon May 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Varsoon saying "I'm town" is like textbook WIFOM dood.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #150 (isolation #38) » Mon May 27, 2013 6:33 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 84, Amckenzie wrote:
In post 83, Bulbazak wrote:It's the "I didn't necessarily think it was scummy." reasoning of Amc's posts. The point of scumhunting is to find scum. If you didn't think something was scummy, there's not much reason to mention it, let alone vote someone for it
What I have said is being misrepresented. I never said I didn't think BBmolla's actions were scummy. I said that me pointing it out wasn't scummy.

Completely seperate from this I was saying that I believed that in general it was worth it for town to question anything they see as suspicious no matter how minor it might appear. I wanted to see what BBmolla thought of this.

I'll be as clear as I can be. I think BBmolla's scum hunting was suspicious. It seemed rather halfhearted. I received no explanation for his actions. I think his actions have been as suspicious as anyone's. that is why my vote is still on him.

Now Bulbazak, I hope you do a better job of quoting what I say. If you continue to misrepresent what I say I might begin to think you are doing it on purpose.
^Bulba you seriously think this is town, seriously?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #172 (isolation #39) » Tue May 28, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 160, Bulbazak wrote:Not necessarily. While it is true that scum like to lurk, not all lurkers are scum. In fact, lurking is mostly a null tell, as I've seen town do it a lot too. I'm actually more suspicious of those who specifically go after lurkers, as lurkers make easy mislynch targets for scum.
That just gives lurkers an excuse to lurk, because anyone calling them out is "scummy".
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #191 (isolation #40) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:13 pm

Post by BBmolla »

What a ridicuolous wagon.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #195 (isolation #41) » Thu May 30, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by BBmolla »

^I'm at Balto meet, sorry, gimme a bit and I'll try to get to this.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #222 (isolation #42) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:33 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 219, PimHel wrote:@Molla
I know you are from EpicMafia as well. What do you think of Mujie's playstyle?
I think it's fine. Why?

This meet has consumed my mafia time, I'll try to get away tonight to really dedicate some time to games.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #223 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:34 am

Post by BBmolla »

I mean what particular aspect do you want to know about? It doesn't seem abnormally scummy or anything.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #232 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:46 am

Post by BBmolla »

Argghhh

okay okay hold on reading.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #233 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:19 am

Post by BBmolla »

Walls on Fret by Bulba are lots of misreps in my opinion, gives me a bad feeling. Bulba defending Safety for lurking is scummy too. We can't just let someone lurk and ignore them, that's how scum lurkers win.
In post 182, Bulbazak wrote:It is way too early to even be considering policy lynches. As I said, we don't have enough information regarding his slot to make an informed decision. Therefore, your push on the slot is not actual scumhunting, but a lazy attempt to appear to be scumhunting.
"too early to policy lynch"? What the hell are you talking about dude.
In post 182, Bulbazak wrote:That's a gross misrepresentation of his posts, and you know it.
Irony.
In post 192, imkingdavid wrote:In what way?
More questions:
Do you agree or disagree with Fret's points against me?
Do you feel like Fret's behavior to this point has been pro-town or anti-town?
Do you feel that Safety's vote is legitimate or OMGUS?
Fret is town, nothing he's getting attacked for is scummy, just indicative of being newish.
Don't know what Fret's points are against you, you're both town so it doesn't matter
Town
No idea. It's a bad vote, that's all I know at the moment.

Mujie's post 201 is good. thumbsup.jpg
In post 205, mujie wrote:So, BB. why react less than you normally would? Maybe I'm reading too much into it, or maybe I haven't compared the two reactions enough, but why?
Logic wasn't as poor as Scum-Bulba's was in that game.
In post 216, SafetyDance wrote:I'd love to hear what makes him so obvious town then.
Clearly you wouldn't agree with me so I won't try. The things you're calling him scum for aren't scummy.

Safety is probably town being protected by Bulba.

Okay feel free to ask me stuff, one of Bulba/Mckenzie are the lynch for today.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #266 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:34 am

Post by BBmolla »

No I refuse
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #267 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:35 am

Post by BBmolla »

Scum

You
Bulbazak
Everyone else
Town
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #269 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:37 am

Post by BBmolla »

lol
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #274 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:01 am

Post by BBmolla »

I'm not impossible to read you silly billy.

This more than likely is an all town wagon btw.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #276 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:19 am

Post by BBmolla »

Bulb/Safety
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #277 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:20 am

Post by BBmolla »

Bulb would be too smart to declare a hammer on you, Safety is lurking to hard to do so.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #286 (isolation #52) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:50 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Klick, you can destroy the Bulba. He has foreseen this. It is your destiny! Join me, and together, we can lynch the Bulba as father and duck! Come with me. It is the only way.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Bulba

(I still think you're scum but I'll settle for Bulba)
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #288 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Yes

okay
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #290 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Post by BBmolla »

:(

Please?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #298 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:23 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 296, Klick wrote:I'm not positive, but I think the Amished tell is talking about your previous slot-holder's play or something.
BBmolla wrote:
In post 148, ThursdayAngel wrote:@BB: What is this "amished tell" you mentioned in the graveyard QT?
It's based off of people replacing into a game and getting a scum PM. What's the first thing you do? Reread your predecessor to see how screwed you are. Town, however, has no reason to reread their predeccesor(generally) as they know they were town so who cares.

The amish tell is whenever someone insults their predecessor, they are scum. This only works when:
A. They've never heard of the amish.
B. It's not part of their playstyle.

Examples:
LGC wrote:Gah. 17 pages in one sitting wasn't great. Should've put this up earlier, guys, apologies for that; got caught by some jobs... From reading the thread, it looks like I'm in deep shit because of Fathom's lurkiness and not adding content.
LostGirlChan, Mafia Goon - Lynched Day One
See here, then here.

Here's an explanation from Amished himself.

Voided can say whatever he wants, I've had pretty good success with it.
However, the amished tell has failed me the last 7 games I've seen it.

SD is town
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #304 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:51 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 301, Thurhame wrote:
In post 299, Klick wrote:What has SD done that is in any way town?
Don't look at what a person
does
. Look at the
motivation
behind his actions.

Last game I played with safety, he did some pretty anti-town stuff but but flipped town.
You're my favorite.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #305 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:52 am

Post by BBmolla »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Klick
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #310 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:14 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I wouldn't want to get wagons going on my scumreads?

?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #317 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:52 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 312, mujie wrote:Sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately. The flow of the game seems to have changed since amckenzie and frettory were replaced. Klick seems even more... Right now, he's my least favourite user. Just the way he posts and acts. I think the attempted bulba wagon wasn't serious by bb, but correct me if I'm wrong. I don't think he really expected klick to follow, but he always answers everything with a question. You can't tell what he's thinking. :(
Meh, it was semi serious. More of a "If I can't lynch my first scumread, let's try number two."

But Klick didn't want to compromise, he'd rather get lynched.

Go figure.

*shrug*

What in particular is unclear about what I've done?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #320 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:19 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 318, Klick wrote:Why attempt to go for a Bulb lynch when I have four votes, and he has zero?
Wanted to see what would happen
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #330 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:42 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 323, Klick wrote:
In post 317, BBmolla wrote:Meh, it was semi serious. More of a "If I can't lynch my first scumread, let's try number two."
BBmolla wrote:
In post 318, Klick wrote:Why attempt to go for a Bulb lynch when I have four votes, and he has zero?
Wanted to see what would happen
Contradiction.
If I can't lynch my first scumread, let's see what would happen if I tried number two.

You're just being silly now Klick.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #333 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:30 am

Post by BBmolla »

I've played with him multiple times. I was expecting the sort of jokey play I'm playing back from him, but am not seeing it.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #334 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:31 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 331, Klick wrote:Except you obviously can lynch your first scumread, seeing as he's at L-1.

What did you expect to happen when you voted Bulb?
You to vote him.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #339 (isolation #64) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:50 am

Post by BBmolla »

We should definitely lynch someone, even if it's me. More beneficial than a no lynch.

Someone should really just lynch Klick though.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #343 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:16 am

Post by BBmolla »

I'd appreciate one more day <_<
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #346 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:41 pm

Post by BBmolla »

\o/
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #369 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:50 am

Post by BBmolla »

Yo if Mastin was in that sample size as scum, that'd explain why KingDavid's is so high on scumminess.

Bulba seems scummy as shit.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #380 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:46 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 372, Bulbazak wrote:@BBMolla: Where's your vote?
Lost. Like me.

I'll take some time to ISO and such. I'm just getting out of touch with the site as of late.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #391 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:21 pm

Post by BBmolla »

Tamuz post your program's results from finished games please.

I think I can catch up tonight yay
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #765 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:52 am

Post by BBmolla »

I wanted to replace back in and call you scum for not even talking about relationship with me in past games so bad

Sorry about replacing out.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”