Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:44 am

Post by Miyu »

While I agree a speedy lynching is bad for the first page, I also think that a lynching needs to occur if possible.

The only people I want lynched are the mafia. If we lynch townies quickly, then we will be setting ourselves up for destruction. Quickly rushing for a lynch is always a bad sign. My vote was purely for discussionary purposes.

Per makes me think Mafia, but it could just be inexperience.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:59 pm

Post by Miyu »

Nope; I don't have anything in particular to add. Just that I had forgotten about this for a day.. almost two.. I'm wrapped up in a couple of other games as well at the moment.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Miyu »

I am a newbie; this is my first game in the realms of Mafiascum and Mafia playing. I have played a handful of Werewolf oriented games.. So maybe you are just more of an obvious newbie Per.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:28 am

Post by Miyu »

What else would you like to hear from me?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:29 pm

Post by Miyu »

Quite frankly; I find everyone suspicious! I think kaos' not being here often and not saying anything often is a bit suspicious. Then again that could also be said for me. But I am making an effort to be here and have something to say. I usually don't say anything unless I feel it is important or that I have a strong feeling about it.
unvote: germy

At this point, no one really sticks out in my mind as being overly suspicious.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:15 am

Post by Miyu »

I am going to
Vote: Per

I apologize for me seemingly absenteeism. I've got a handful of games going on around various sites; and I have tended to pay more attention to those because they move quite a bit faster. I have still checked in here often; to see the direction in which things are moving and so forth.

I thought about placing a vote on Kaos; to maybe drag them out of hiding.

However after I just re-read everything so far. My inclination is to vote Per.
The comments about "don't vote me you will be sorry/regret it" and so forth.. stick out in my mind heavily. Every game I have played in (mind you Werewolf games), 80% of the people saying such things end up being on the 'evil' side. Because there was either substantial evidence against them, thus backing them into a corner; so it was their last ditch effort to try and save themselves. Or there was a piece of information which got leaked, and they had no evidence to show why they would not be 'evil'. The 20% who turned out to be 'innocent' either provided evidence or none at all.

Bare with me in my 'evil/innocent' words and references. I've got Werewolf on the mind ;)

All in all, I think it just comes down to Per having some round-a-bout arguments.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:37 pm

Post by Miyu »

IGMEOY? I don't understand what that is meant to say. Are you placing a vote on me?

Per only has two votes on him; what is the deal?

Ya'all asked for my opinion; and I gave it. If you don't want to hear an answer; then don't ask.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:49 pm

Post by Miyu »

Ahh; I see. Everyone needs to keep their eye on everyone else. Usually people die when they get too trusting and take their eye off of someone. I know.. it is happening to me right now in another game. I took my eye off of someone for a moment and had it in another direction. So they took the opportunity to attack me.

I understand the concept of placing a vote on your teammate to avoid suspicion. But I don't like that. So far in my game playing experience; the two times which I was on the 'evil' side; I only once placed a vote on my teammate. That was only because my teammate said that it was okay; and that if I didn't the Suspicious Eye would be turned in my direction. They only said it was okay; because they were already way past having a majority vote on themselves.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:02 pm

Post by Miyu »

Any reasons for that germy? I would say it could be a revenge vote; but you wouldn've done that long ago.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:53 pm

Post by Miyu »

I am not looking for an easy lynch; if I were I would've voted long ago when someone had 3 votes against them. Since I obviously didn't.. I am not looking for an easy lynch. germy gave no reasons as to why he voted for me. He was trying to explain bertrand's comments. I was merely stating that germy could not use his vote has a revenge vote; before he tried (if he did).
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:28 am

Post by Miyu »

I think that qualifies as triple posting. :)
Hmmm another reason to be revealed shortly.. hmm.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:50 pm

Post by Miyu »

bertrand; I don't think I would use that as a reason.. "because everyone else did it." Unless there was solid proof against the person in question. There are few times when I follow everyone else when voting; very few. If there isn't any proof; then it is simply for a majority. But those games tend to have around 30 people playing. This game however, does not. So I am not following everyone else in voting. Thanks.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:11 pm

Post by Miyu »

Per wrote:Miyu, you wouldn't jump a train when that train is heading for your scum partner. However, you did jump the train when it was heading for me. This indicates that you are looking for an easy lynch but don't want it to be all too obvious. I got my eye on you.

Depending on the circumstances involved; I would vote for a teammate, very rarely though. As I have stated before; I am not looking for an easy lynch. If I were; I would've voted differently.
IH wrote:As scum many times (Many MANY times) one of my biggest mistakes is/was to be extremely uncomittal and wishy washy to avoid suspicion, which made me even more suspicious.
There were a few refernces about myself being wishy-washy.. I didn't feel the need to quote them all. I am not being non-commital to avoid suspicion. This is just how I play the game; especially when it is in a game with people I don't know. I try to see how everyone plays and what they say. If I deem it important; I will add my comments.

I am keeping my vote on Per; because of previously stated reasons.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #14) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:09 am

Post by Miyu »

Post #105
bigAl wrote:I get more of an impression that Miyu was purposely lurking than kaos (at least near the start of the game). It's gotten better now. She seemed to pop up and say something as soon as anything was directed directly at her, not much else otherwise.
Post #43
Miyu wrote:Nope; I don't have anything in particular to add. Just that I had forgotten about this for a day.. almost two.. I'm wrapped up in a couple of other games as well at the moment.
I was only part way purposefully lurking. Most of my 'lurking' was due to the fact that I was wrapped up in multiple other games at the part way beginning of this game. Then when I died in a couple of those games, and they began to wrap up, I tried to be here more often to include my comments. Now I will be partially lurking somewhat, because I've got more games going on as well. I always lurk, it is habit; it has nothing to do with my role in the game.

If I didn't defend myself, or respond to questions and comments which were directed at me; I would be assume scummy.

What is WIFOM?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by Miyu »

Ahh yes The Princess Bride.. I've seen that movie many times.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:32 pm

Post by Miyu »

Would either of you like to explain why you have your eye on me?
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:42 am

Post by Miyu »

I've explained my "wishy-washy" behavior. I was more or less wanting to know Per's reasoning behind it.

*shrug* I don't have anything else to say; you can vote for me if you like; I could care less.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:16 am

Post by Miyu »

This game started on December 31st.

This game that I was playing started on January 2nd; and lasted until January 13th. The name I go by here: Miyu.
http://www.neopianwarcouncil.org.invisi ... topic=3972

This game that I was playing started January 14th, and is still going on. Same forum, same name: Miyu.
http://www.neopianwarcouncil.org.invisi ... =4004&st=0

This game that I was playing started on January 4th; and lasted until January 13th. The name I go by here: Princess Miyu. It was an anonymous game; I was under Evelyn.
http://randomness.talonz.com/smf/index.php?topic=863.0

This game that I was playing started on January 20th, and is still going on. Same forum, same name; Princess Miyu.
http://randomness.talonz.com/smf/index.php?topic=888.0

This game that I was playing started on December 26th, and lasted until January 8th. The name I go by here: Princess Miyu.
http://www.pinkpt.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 67&start=0

This game that I was playing started on December 19th, and lasted until January 4th. The name I go be here: Miyu.
http://sparkbomb.com/index.php?s=6f6993 ... =1912&st=0

This game that I was playing started on January 4th, and lasted until January 14th. Same forum, same name: Miyu.
http://sparkbomb.com/index.php?s=6f6993 ... =1930&st=0

This game that I was playing started on January 21st, and is still going. Same forum, same name: Miyu.
http://sparkbomb.com/index.php?s=6f6993 ... =1960&st=0

This game that I was playing started on January 14th, and lasted until January 19th. The name I go by here: Miyu.
http://z8.invisionfree.com/TS_Werewolf/ ... ic=38&st=0

This game that I was playing started January 22nd, and is still going on. Same forum, same name: Miyu.
http://z8.invisionfree.com/TS_Werewolf/ ... ic=71&st=0
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:27 am

Post by Miyu »

Sorry for the double post; I meant to hit preview, not submit.

That is all the games which I have been involved in surrounding the game here. So that is where I was at. You can even look through them all; and gander at how I play the game. I usually play the same way; regardless of my role and alignment. It varies very little; depending on mitigating circumstances.

Off the top of my head, I have only voted for two people; germy and you (Per). I wouldn't exactly call that 'jumping trains a little too much'. I have done far worse, and seen far worse in many other games. My idea of jumping trains, would be constantly voting/unvoting/revoting/unvoting/voting/unvoting/revoting ..etc..
You can even see examples in a couple of those games, by myself in one or two because I'd been wrapped up in another game, to really pay full attention. So I just went with the flow of how things went. As well as seeing such things by other people.

I explained why I voted for you Per; any time someone says something to the effect of "Don't vote for me or else/you'll be sorry/I'm such and such important innocent"; tends to draw suspicion on them quite heavily. As well as more often than not; they end up being the opposite of innocent/townie.

I might add later tomorrow.. er later today; but I am tired and am going to bed.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:08 pm

Post by Miyu »

1. I have not been complaining about being accused of inactivity. I merely stated that is why I was somewhat lurking at some times. I
will
play as many games as I like at any given time; and I
am
active in all of them; doing everything which I am required to do. I really do not like how you said things in your last paragragh. Your logic is flawed and you know it; you didn't think I would come up with proof towards where I was at. I would be even more active in this game; but it is not going very fast.. We've been on day one for 28 days; and if I had known that days were typically like this, I probably would not of signed up. My own fault for not actually looking at the newbie games. Besides the point; if you want to vote for someone for being inactive; kaos. kaos has been way more inactive than me. I would've requested a replacement; but I like to follow games through, despite other player's comments.

2. I'm keeping my vote on you.

I think I've said enough. I personally would like to request a deadline; maybe light a fire under people.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:47 pm

Post by Miyu »

*sigh*

As I have stated before; that is usually how I play; especially when I play a game at a new forum. I like to watch how everyone else plays. As well as, I don't like to say yes/no; unless I am pretty certain about what I am talking about. I do use maybe/it seems/any other variation a lot; because that is just how I play.

I really don't want to get into detailing my playing style; it really bugs me that I feel I need to defend and explain it.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #22) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:59 am

Post by Miyu »

No, it isn't a weak argument; and I don't need to change my playing style. It has worked for me so far, and I've been pretty succesful with it. But thanks for your "concern".
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:31 am

Post by Miyu »

Thanks for adding a deadline MeMe; hopefully it will light a fire under people.

Even if we get a lynch, odds are not exactly in our favor.

*shrug*

I don't care if you vote for me. I'm tired of defending myself. IH, you remind me of another player. He is 98 percent of the time evil, but is always helping out the townies as his cover story.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:13 pm

Post by Miyu »

To clarify, I wasn't trying to point the finger at IH; I know absolutely nothing about IH. I was merely stating that IH reminds me of a player I know that is always.. I mean always helping out the innocents in any way that he can, and he ends up evil 98 percent of the time.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:42 am

Post by Miyu »

Umm, germy; you need to unvote kaos before you vote for me.

IH, if I roleclaimed now; I would be naming myself a hypocrite. That was mainly my reason for voting against Per. Even if it might save myself, I don't think I will do it. Because if I did, I am sure everyone would come down on me.

germy, people were attacking my playing style, and Per was saying there was no proof as to my claims; so I provided proof. If someone is going to attack me regardless of the subject which they are attacking me on, I
will
defend myself.

Frankly, it doesn't matter what I say; I will be attacked, and thought of as scummy. While the real scum hide in the shadows. So I could care less if ya'all vote for me, I am tired of being attacked. Sorry townies.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:02 am

Post by Miyu »

Okay; my suspicions:

Per; I don't like how he tends to follow others; regardless if he may or may not agree with what they've said. He has voted against someone, and not stated a reason; unless he was asked for one. I don't quite like his circular logic. I do admit my voting against him may have been in some way untimely; but it is what it is. If I had voted him when everyone else did; I would've just been following everyone else. I like to have my own reasons to vote against people; rather than just simply agreeing with someone else's arguments. I also think from my experience in other games; that having as your defense the 'don't vote me, you'll be sorry' attitude; is suspicious. Regardless of what role Per claims he has; I find him suspicious. Attacking me, didn't help the matter either.

kaos; I find suspicious. Mainly for the fact that he is rarely here. When he is; his posts are quite short, and mainly to agree with others. He doesn't seem to actually post any new ideas of his own. If you did; I'm sorry, I must've missed it somehow.

germy. You are constantly nitpicking at what everyone says; true at times it needs to be done. But always doing it, paired with aggressiveness; is a little over the top. You as well said that you would prefer to vote kaos; but instead voted against me; because that is where everyone else seemed to be leaning. True, we are on a deadline, and people need to vote; but it doesn't mean that I have to agree with it or like it.

IH. I don't really find suspicious, and I don't have any evidence. He seems to be helping out a lot towards the townies; and it could just be a cover story.

Those are my thoughts for right now. A question though; if I were mafia, why would I be the only one to request a deadline? I still am not comfortable with role claiming right now; because it would just be putting a solid target on my back for the mafia.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:53 pm

Post by Miyu »

This is my first Mafia game; I have some experience in Werewolf oriented games; not so much with Mafia.

*sigh*

I hate doing this, and am really not comfortable with it either. I am the Cop. I feel like such a hypocrite; oh well.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:17 am

Post by Miyu »

That is fine. We have been on day one for over a month; I am not sure how much longer we can go with this day. I'm sure it could be a lot longer.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:02 pm

Post by Miyu »

I am going to keep my vote where it is at. I know the feeling with not wanting to role claim; but now would be the time to do it. I'll try to come back on before the deadline.

Happy Birthday bigAl.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:42 pm

Post by Miyu »

Dang; two Townies gone. Sorry Per and germy. That was my main reason for not wanting to role claim; in the chance that there was no Doc to hopefully protect me from being attacked during the night. I am not scum; I am what I role claimed; the cop. Do you really think that if I were scum that I would roleclaim the cop of all things. There are four choices to the game; two with a cop, and two with not. I don't like to gamble and I don't like to gamble even less when my butt is on the line. If I were scum I would not take the chance; at role claiming the cop with a 50/50 chance of there not being a cop in the game. I would've instantly outed myself as scum if that were the case. Since it is not the case; I am glad that there seems to be a Doc in the game; who probably protected me for the night.

I was thinking germy was scum; since he is not; and neither is Per. I'll have to see how discussion goes to gather any suspicions against people.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:32 am

Post by Miyu »

Wait, what? Per and germy died as townies. I keep forgetting that here you submit
a
name; and not a
list
of names.

I must applaud the Mafia; they killed someone else to throw suspicion towards me. Then they got lucky with who I chose to investigate. I couldn't of investigated Per, because he was lynched. I attempted to investigate germy, but he died. I chose to investiage germy, because he was the only one who kept his vote on me after I role claimed.

I am not sure about what you are trying to say IH.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #32) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:39 am

Post by Miyu »

All very good points; but false none the less. I chose to investigate germy for reasons stated above.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #33) » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:57 pm

Post by Miyu »

*sigh*

What is bussing?
I could quote your quotes; but I don't particularly feel like it; I am tired.
This gives me a headache. As I stated previously; my playing style was being attacked; there fore I defended myself against it.
You and others have already established that you find my actions/posts wishy-washy. Yes I thanked the mod for deadlining; we we getting nowhere fast. I was merely comparing you with another player which I know. I was offering up a suggestion.. whether subtle or not. I am always reluctant to claim; when I don't have a clear picture of who is innocent/townie or evil/scum. Especially when it comes to claiming publicly, when I have an important innocent role.

I'll try to respond more tomorrow; but it is bed time.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:17 pm

Post by Miyu »

Then they got lucky with who I chose to investigate.
I merely stated that they got really lucky in the way of pushing FoS at myself. I haven't been in contact with anyone; except MeMe, if you count confirmation of playing at the very very beginning as contact.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:46 pm

Post by Miyu »

Contact; to me implies a response. Since I didn't get a response from MeMe concerning my investigation choice; I don't really consider that as full contact. I thought maybe she didn't get it, but then I saw germy had died; so obviously there wouldn't be a response.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #36) » Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:27 pm

Post by Miyu »

As much as I like seeing such conversation; I myself am growing weary with the amount of nit picking which my posts are suffering.

I don't have the time at the moment to do so; but I will post my thoughts later tonight.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:52 pm

Post by Miyu »

Neither would I.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:19 am

Post by Miyu »

I think I will hold off until tomorrow to vote, if I do. I think this is definately winding down.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by Miyu »

Hmm, I am not so confident with placing my vote. I would like to vote for both IH and kaos; I am not leaning towards one more than the other. bigAl and bertrand could possibly be the mafia, but I doubt it. I don't recall IH coming up with a defense, I would have to look back.
Hi.
Miyu
Miyu
Goon
Miyu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:54 pm

Post by Miyu »

Umm lynch vote? I'm not sure what to say when I make this vote.

Vote: IH

I didn't see much of a defense if any after he was voted for. Sorry if you do turn out to be a townie. Sorry for the double posting as well, no editing.
Hi.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”