Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:19 am

Post by Hermy »

Hi everyone! :D

I'm off to read all of what's happened so far :)
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by Hermy »

Sorry. I fell asleep last night. But I've read through everything (though half of it was when I was half-asleep).

I think I want a little more pressure to be put on Amrun. She went for somewhat of an easy lynch on tynn/Me, and (I think) tynn was suspected by quite a few people already at that point so her/my defenses would be somewhat difficult to succeed.

I've also been getting somewhat of a scumread off Cpl. And if he flips town then I'm pretty confident that at least one scum is on that bandwagon.

I think I'll go for VOTE: Amrun but I want to see if Cpl does something more in his defence, and I would be pretty willing to hammer, depending on what happens next.

Note: I mainly do this off an iPod so sorry for lack of fancy quote filled posts. Also, sorry for any typos for the same reason. I have all the spelling and grammar things off (because they annoy me even more than my typos) so I might have a few.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Hermy »

I am willing to change my vote to Cpl, though I'd prefer it if Amrun was lynched.
NS, more people are voting for Amrun, and if you agree that she's less-than-town then why not lynch her, given the circumstances?
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Hermy »

Hm. I think I might just stick with my Amrun vote. Purely because I suspect you. This is mainly due to the person you replaced, but I'm not getting a 'This one MUST be town.' vibe from you either.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Hermy »

My previous post was worded pretty badly. My suspicion of you is not the main reason. My main reason for keeping my vote is just because I suspect Amrun more. Simple as that.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Hermy »

Taking a look at ISOs I've found a different suspect instead. I know this is terrible of me, especially because of the deadline, but I just want to bring this out into the open.

September 9th
In post 415, Grimgroove wrote:Welcome back Fegelein?

I want to lynch that slot regardless of who occupies it right now. I will persevere.
September 10th
In post 434, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 426, CplHenderson wrote:Well.

My two top scumreads are both town and both dead. I'm starting to doubt the quality of my judgement.

That being said, my next two are Grimgroove and Amrun.

No vote yet, want to hear everyone else's opinion.
In post 432, CplHenderson wrote:Right. I'm obviously not willing to discount Poppedeye, but Nobody Special replaced Fegelein, who was acting scummy, hasn't contributed to this thread very much, and now seems to be going after Poppedeye for bullshit reasons.

VOTE: Nobody Special
That shit ain't right.

VOTE: CplHenderson
Somehow this seems... odd. Grim hasn't had much pressure put on him either, so I want to see how he reacts. I just find it to be somewhat of a scumtell, this flipping between votes.

I'll probably look through Amrun, NS and Cpl's ISOs and try and find a few quotes. Right now having stuff written out would help, as I have no idea what to think.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Hermy »

In post 386, Nobody Special wrote:Yes, I haven't rocked your world by finding both scum in the 48 hours I've been here and the 8 (now 9) posts I've made.

I am so sorry I haven't met your expectations.
This may just be a matter of opinion, but I feel that when the deadline is close people should post more, to come to a decision.
In post 576, Nobody Special wrote:I'm a bit concerned about the activity lately, especially given that we have less than 24 hours to deadline.

I would still prefer a CplHenderson lynch, but I will vote Amrun to avoid a no-lynch.
Now you say you are concerned, acknowledging that you do expect more posting close to the deadline. Yet you weren't exactly the most active person during this time the previous (game) day.
In post 587, Nobody Special wrote:
I mean, I don't want it to sound like I'm desperate
-- I'm fine with an Amrun lynch if I can't get a Cpl lynch -- it's just that Amrun seems less scummy than Cpl.
No one is even suggesting anything of the sort. This looks a bit like scum being defensive.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Hermy »

In post 46, Amrun wrote:Some people believe that's a scum tell, a variation of IIoA, or information instead of analysis.

I'm on the fence, this time.
Say's she's on the fence.
In post 58, Amrun wrote:
IIoA is definitely a scum tell.
Summaries can be a situational scum tell, which is what I was referring to.

Playing with newbies, though, requires a different metric. Many things that would be scummy if an experienced player did them are not when an inexperienced player does them and and vice versa.

In this case, I'd like to finish questioning popped about it. It's always better to not interrupt people's lines of questioning, if at all possible. Similarly, don't answer a question addressed to someone else.
And now it's definitely a scum tell.

Also...
Grimgroove: As of yesterday, he felt really scummy to me. I'm not quite sure why it's eased off today; none of what I didn't like yesterday has gone away.
Scum feelings going away randomly strike me as pretty odd.

This seems like a pretty weak case, but I have a few other tiny extras (damn, I had a good explanation of these and now it's gone out of my head).
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:15 pm

Post by Hermy »

In post 78, CplHenderson wrote:
In post 68, Grimgroove wrote:
In post 48, CplHenderson wrote:UNVOTE: Gravity

I'd go for him being town at this time.
This struck me as weird. Gravity has posted nothing between CplHenderson's vote and unvote. CplHenderson, please explain your change of mind. What caused it, why you feel he could be town while earlier you wanted to be on his wagon, etc.
I wasn't really sure about Gravity when I jumped on the bandwagon, and it was more to put pressure on him then anything else.

This sounds a bit like scum flailing and trying their hardest to find an acceptable reason.

In post 28, CplHenderson wrote:Simply that he had the strongest reaction out of everyone when a random vote was cast on him. Maybe he's a towny who thought he was actually being prosecuted, but for now that's the scummiest thing anyone has done.
When suspicion turned slightly to Poppedeye, that was enough for me to jump off the bandwagon.
'When suspicion turned
slightly
to Popeye'
Sounds a bit like trying to randomly search for a lynch and following others.
In post 559, CplHenderson wrote:Sigh.

I can see that there's a good possibility that I'm about to be hammered, so I just want to get this in.

I'm sorry for being distracted over the last few days, and I realize it's my own fault for bringing so much suspicion down on me.

I do, however, want to point out that Grimgroove has been concentrating solely on Amrun for the last day or two before suddenly switching his vote over to me. And I'd like to say that if Grimgroove were to be scum, he could push a lynch on me, kill a townie at night, follow up with a lynch of Amrun, and lead his team into victory. I had suspicion about Grimgroove before, a couple of weeks ago, but I kind of let it go because I didn't have any strong evidence to back up my claim.

I know you're not supposed to give up in this game, but to be honest, there is NOTHING I can say at this point that will make me look town - right now, people are probably looking at this post and thinking that this is a last ditch maneuver to draw suspicion away from myself. Please, though, just think about it?
Giving up. Giving up seems bad from both town and scum points.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:17 pm

Post by Hermy »

In post 591, Nobody Special wrote:Hermy, I just want to point out the difference in my posts 386 and 576: at 386 I had just replaced in (as I said, "the 48 hours I've been here") and for 576 I've been here the entire game day.

I think 8 or 9 posts in two days is pretty good, given an imminent deadline.

Again, I'll switch to Amrun to avoid NL, but I really think Cpl is our best lynch.
You do have a point, I guess. You appear guilty mainly because of who you replaced.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Hermy »

Something that I missed out of the Amrun case, that seals the deal for me.

Day one outright accuses Flammus of being scum.

Day two says that he did give some big PR hints. So he's not scum now? And acknowledging that you saw rather big PR hints possibly indicates that you are scum, and that why you got Flammus.

Ideally I'd vote for Grim but as that would be stupid and inconvenient for everybody due to the deadline, so I won't. My vote stays with Amrun, sorry NS.

I most probably won't be around until the next day. I'm going to sleep now, in the morning I don't have much time to go and check on everything, and then I'll be at school when night falls.
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:47 am

Post by Hermy »

In post 426, CplHenderson wrote:Well.

My two top scumreads are both town and both dead. I'm starting to doubt the quality of my judgement.

That being said, my next two are Grimgroove and Amrun.

No vote yet, want to hear everyone else's opinion.
You've 'suspected' waaaaaaaay too many innocent people right now.

VOTE: CplHenderson
Hermy
Hermy
Goon
Hermy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:39 am

Post by Hermy »

Agh! Forgot about MyLo!

W- w- y-

Good game :)