Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:33 am

Post by Jules »

Thanks for pointing that out. WIFOM arguments are usually a scum tactic used to distract the town. I would vote for you, but incredibly, you haven't changed your vote from yourself which means I would be putting you at -1 on page 1. Surely WIFOM or not, you should have unvoted by now?
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:54 am

Post by Jules »

lossy wrote:So dear Jules, can it be assumed your FOS was random as well as your vote?
No, because there was a logical reason behind it
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:16 am

Post by Jules »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Count really jumped the gun with the whole self-voting thing, which I still view as completely harmless. Nevertheless, his posts seem to suggest a Page 1 quicklynch, which is absolutely scummy.

Although he didn't do much more than agree with Count, Theo is a more experienced player, and was wise enough to know that joining in with the voting would raise alarms that the two are scum buddies.

Vote: CountArach
FoS: theopor_COD

theopor_COD wrote:UA is waiting for some poor unsuspecting townie to do just that, place the third vote, then he can jump on him.
Not quite. while a third vote would indeed have been suspicious, my experience tells me that the most likely to be scum are the first
or
third person
and
the last to vote for the self-voter. It deviates, but had I died, the person to vote lynch -0 would've most definitely been scum
Which post suggests he wants a Page 1 quicklynch?

You're second paragraph hints at a 'you suck' kind of comment
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:30 am

Post by Jules »

So who are you suggesting we put pressure on then?
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:34 am

Post by Jules »

UltimaAvalon wrote:[quote "CountArach Post #19"]I think it is the best bet we have at this point.
19 posts in....We're still in the Random Voting stage...some of us haven't even done that much yet. It just raises some huge alarms to me to say something like that before everyone has contributed at least something.
Jules wrote:You're second paragraph hints at a 'you suck' kind of comment
Does it? Hmm...didn't mean for it to come out like that. I'd reword it but I'm not entirely sure which part sounds "you suck"-y ^_^;[/quote]

The way you accuse the player who has voted for you, and a player who FoS'd you as being scumbuddies, this early in the game
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:48 am

Post by Jules »

UltimaAvalon wrote:
Jules wrote:The way you accuse the player who has voted for you, and a player who FoS'd you as being scumbuddies, this early in the game
Nearly every action I'm taking at this point is to see how everyone else reacts.

CountArach, for example, jumped on the Self Vote issue, and hasn't said a thing since I voted him. Granted, he may be busy or otherwise indisposed, but it says something.

theopor does something similar, in as soon as I FoS him, he starts looking for others. I believe he's just doing as I am, throwing suspicions around to view reactions...pretty neutral action there

FoS: Jules
So why exactly are you FoSing me? You say you're out to see peoples reactions. It seems like you hear someone's reaction then automatically FoS or vote them
CountArach wrote:
Unvote: UltimaAvalon

Unvoted himself but didn't jump onto a bandwagon.

Alright, I voted for you because it was all that we had to go on at that point. I am used o playing games with limited time day periods, so am not used to having this chance to have so much discussion. That is why I was looking for more people to vote for you, because you seemed the best lynch choice.
Suspicious looking post there.
FoS CountArach
for the reasons mentioned above by others. We have as long as it takes, although you have gone on to explain the circumstances surrounding it
Got Tonkaed wrote:However i realize by not coming up with some kind of good list i probalby look more suspicious...i dont think there has been enough yet to really hammer down very much, the two players who i barely list as suspicious really havent done anything that damaging to raise my suspicions at least. That was essentially the heart of the intent of my post in question, as though i havent played many games, it seems day one quick lynches are probably going to nearly always be town, and more disucssion only helps in the long run.
I wouldn't have thought you were more suspicious for not coming up with a good list if you hadn't mentioned it :)
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:47 am

Post by Jules »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Okay...I'm not a fan of bandwagoning....at all. But Tonka, to say other people are more suspicious, and then turning around to say that there's two people who
barely look
suspicious. is just....really really dumb.
FoS

Jules wrote:So why exactly are you FoSing me?
I know this sounds terrible but I completly forgot why. I can't even remember if I had a reason, so I'm going to assume it was an act of complete randomness. No hard feelings
CountSpider wrote:I will slow things down.
Good boy, but
IGMEOY
as you could just be making excuses
You're backtracking majorly there
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:38 am

Post by Jules »

Hurrah. Cheesecake for Jules

unvote theophor

Have you gained fruit from your throwing around suspicion technique, UA?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”