Newbie 1744 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

FrankJeager, have you ever played Mafia before?

Copper, why have you made your scumminess so clear for all to see?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:43 am

@FrankJeager, I've played once in real life almost a decade ago and once on these forums inbetween now and then under a different account.
In post 15, SpyreX wrote: What made you decide to ask frank specifically?

Do you think frank is the type to reply as he sees a salient point?
I decided to ask Frank because he was the first person to post in thread, apart from our lovely moderator.

Jason, I don't think we would have gotten much information out of whatever he had to say, considering all he had to answer to was empty threats. He has a very valid point about seeing new players react to RVS. Even if it isn't very sportsmanly, nor newbie friendly, it isn't his job to explain such things (In fact our IC already did). Furthermore, there is no virtue in being sportsmanly when the scum certainly won't be.

Kaladin and TownCop, I want to see you in this thread.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:08 am

@Spyre
You're right. Sorry about that.
He was quite eager and curious in the signup thread, and I muddled that up into him posting early in my head.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:13 am

@Spyrex "What are your thoughts on the back and forth this page?
What do you think of Gideon?"

If you're referring to the interaction between Jason and Copper, I stated my overall thoughts earlier. In more detail, I believe Jason is just an irritable person. Copper reads town to me. I think it was silly for Jason to rail on Copper how he did, but I also think it comes from a town mindset. That is in no way set in stone, however. His future actions may change the way I view this argument in hindsight.
I don't have much to think about Gideon. I think his reaction to RVS isn't alignment indicative, simply experience indicative.

My input on the Frank/Toto/Me situation:
If we are tossing up lynching me or Frank, distancing myself from my own perspective, I think I would be the better lynch. Considering I know I'm town, and I'm the one that fucked up by making a simple mistake associating us together, that clears Frank when I flip green, whereas if Frank flips green, then I still have the red card of """"""""lying"""""""" that others may use on me later in the game. Of course, considering I know I'm town, I'm 100% sure I'm the incorrect lynch.
But besides that, Toto absolutely reads scum to me, enough to absolutely warrant a vote and L-1. Of course anybody who hammers this early in the day deserves scrutiny, and I don't think we need a roleclaim yet.
In post #82, he is so intimidated by Frank's vote he changes his whole plan. Originally he intended to lynch Frank, but coming across even the slightest resistance
from the person he's trying to lynch
, he backs off non-committally and tries to convince Frank that I'm the better vote, probably trying to appeal to Frank's sense of self survival. Earlier, he sets up a plan of who to vote, which from scum!toto's perspective, can be seen as a roadmap for his planned townie lynches.
VOTE: Toto

Kaladin's slot is also suspicious, if what Copper says is true. Could you cite some evidence for that, for I am very curious.

Also, Frank, I am truly sorry for casting a scum light upon you with my screwup.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:19 am

Also, if anybody could teach me multiquoting, quoting across pages, and multiquoting across pages, I would be forever grateful.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:46 am

This is only more suspicious to me. Again, as soon as Toto is challenged, he switches his vote to another person with flaky excuses for his past vote.

Reaction test is a pretty convenient explanation for throwing accusations around, especially considering that we didn't get much helpful information out of it. Regardless, unless you plan to pull the 'reaction test' excuse a third time, your vote on TownCop was fucking stupid. You can't just throw a vote on somebody else and expect us all to flock onto them and analyze them to get the heat off of you. If you're town, you're playing pretty badly. (Yes I am totally aware I fucked up as well before. Again, I'm sorry)

Copper, what do you think of Toto in light of previous events?
Jason, what do you think of Toto in light of previous events?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:16 am

Don't worry Copper, I'm not trying to force a lynch, and I'm aware that we have a shocking amount of inactivity from a select few players.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:35 am

Yo @Huntress!
I know I'm being a pedant about this and I apologize, but could you please update post #3?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:44 am

If timezone is relevant, I'm AEST but am usually available from 12AM-6AM in that timezone, which I'll usually use daily to contribute.

@SmoothBlue
Towncop put toto at L-2, I put him on L-1.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:14 am

There is no lack of content. We have plenty of content, we just need it from a wider variety of people.
Unless that's what you're referring to.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:37 am

I think read lists are a bad idea right now.
It's a nice way to give the Mafia a nice condensed list of targets.
Unvote
by the way. I don't think having the vote there anymore is helping anymore. I'd hate for Toto to be lynched while I'm taking a shit or sleeping.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:28 am

@Huntress
That makes perfect sense. I'm terribly sorry.

@Frank
The roles are completely random.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:59 am

@Frank
I was the spearhead of the Toto pressure, and I am very against a Toto lynch right now.
I understand where you're coming from, and Toto screams nothing but scum to me. However, we have a whole eleven cocking days left before we're forced into a vote.

We need more Jason, Gideon, TownCop(!) and Spyrex. Spyrex has chosen to remain as an observer for now, which irks me, but there isn't much I can do about it. The others have no excuse for being so lax.

Jason, I understand you haven't been at your computer (to my knowledge) since I last asked, but what is your perspective on Toto?

Gideon and TownCop, what do you think of Spyrex's inactivity?

TownCop, do you think I'm scum or town? Is there a real life reason for you being so inactive or are you unsure of what to do in the game? Is it something else?

Vote: TownCop
until I am given a satisfactory answer for his meager five posts in thread.

@Toto
What was a bad thing for me to say? Please be more specific.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:18 am

@Toto
Oh, that. Well, I've already addressed the mistake I made, as to why I asked Frank and exclusively Frank, I also asked Copper and exclusively Copper why he chose to seem so scummy.
Random questions have more value than random votes to me, because they make people talk and communicate with each other instead of meme and joke around.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:32 am

>Human Sequencer
>14 posts

>Gideon
>11 posts
>Two line responses confirming and reinforcing what others have said along with 'I'll wait to make any accusations'

lol

You are definitely the least egregious of the bunch I mentioned, and I don't find you suspicious.
I just want to hear your thoughts a little more, buddy.
Are you going to answer my question? I request you at least acknowledge it.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:14 am

I completely agree. Post count does not indicate alignment, and I'm also reading Gideon as neutral-light town.

But scum that don't post can't fuck up, and town usually (not always) don't lose anything from weighing in their thoughts, as long as they remain honest.

I don't want us to lynch anybody for not posting, I want to call more people into talking so we have more information to analyze.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:54 pm

@Toto
"HS. Random question, why didn't you RVS on your first post?"
As I said earlier, I value random questions above random votes.
In post 176, Toto wrote: You, see. I didn't pay attention to the first post in this game.
In post 7, copper223 wrote:VOTE: TownCop
You Sir, are clearly fake claiming :wink:.
HumanSequencer did.
Did I?
In post 179, SpyreX wrote:If hc's frank stuff is as you say i feel much better about that slot as well.
Here you go. Frank in the signup thread in isolation, compare the dates posted to my first post. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p8362131

SmoothBlue is acting suspiciously to me. Am I the only one?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:58 am

Unvote

I don't like TownCop at L-1.
I do think it's pretty fucking stupid to write out a read list out like that at this point of the game-- You'll notice a lot of players are reading Copper as town. The Mafia knows whether we're correct or not (of course) and can then choose to lynch Copper because he is at that point an asset to us and a liability to them, because it's harder to get us to mislynch someone we believe as town.

I also think it's potentially a very bad thing people are viewing Copper as so towny so consistently in general. There are two possibilities, Copper is scum and now hard to lynch, or Copper is town and now has a target on his back. It could be disastrous if he carried a power role. I don't think he does, though.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:59 am

And the mafia can then choose to nightkill copper*
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:55 pm

Toto, I like you a lot more now and I'm glad we didn't lynch you.

SmoothCriminal, stop being scum.

TownCop is very suspicious to me. Considering Toto unvoted, I'm going to
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:19 pm

I don't.

At the time, I thought people would take my initial mistake harsher than they did, and me flipping green would have cleared Frank of any scumminess in relation to that mistake. However Frank flipping green would still have the card of 'He fucked up' against me people could have used later on in the game.

It's mostly irrelevant now, I believe.

I agree with TownCop, Copper. I think Toto's play has changed for the better.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:54 pm

Jason's tunnel never made me convinced that he was town. He's a null read for me.
I also don't suspect Gideon.
SB is a prime suspect, though. He seems to be playing very reactionary, and his 'catch up' post wasn't very engaging nor convincing for me. It seemed to me that he was using our hindsight to inform how he should be reacting.

I didn't have a perspective on Frank before you asked, but reading back I am reading him as town.
In post 137, FrankJaeger wrote:Toto you can hardly call what human did a scum slip. Town or scum could make that mistake.
I feel as though a scum would prefer to distance themself from something like this, instead of going straight in and stating their opinion.
Plus, 'ha ha, if you say so' speaks town to me. Along with asking why Copper is on the wagon, even though TownCop is currently on the wagon. Just simple things a scum would pay more attention to.
He's very casual with how he's playing, and I doubt a newbie scum would be able to pull that off.

I should clafiry on TownCop, I agree with him on Toto, but I'm still not convinced what he's posted is enough to remove suspicion. I do like him a lot more now, though, he just hasn't completely won me over.

I'm happy with a SB lynch today, with how things currently are.
Vote: SmoothBlue
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:45 am

In post 236, SmoothBlue wrote:
In post 231, Human Sequencer wrote:SB is a prime suspect, though. He seems to be playing very reactionary, and his 'catch up' post wasn't very engaging nor convincing for me. It seemed to me that he was using our hindsight to inform how he should be reacting.
Just curious, where did I use anyone's hindsight?

At this point, I have only had my own opinions on people.
I read post 122 as you using others' opinions to inform how yours should look.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:51 am

I don't have a read on spy and I wish he would post more 'meaningful content', but I can understand why he isn't.

Gideon's defense being odd was a commonly held belief at the time, and so is a hope for more content.

Jason being too aggressive that early on was also a commonly held belief at the time.

Toto defending himself poorly was a commonly help belief at the time.

I don't think you just copasted other people's posts into your own. The post reads to me as somebody who considered what they were writing out very carefully, thinking about how others feel about the topic at that particular moment.
And it reads pretty strongly to me. You're absolutely at the top of my scum reads right now.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:08 am

SmoothBlue
TownCop
Jason

Not an all-catching list of who I suspect, a list of who I wouldn't mind lynching today, at the moment.

Toto, I'm sorry for pressing so hard on you earlier. You've won me over quite well.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:46 am

Talking about wifom is fucking stupid. It just runs us around in circles, confuses us, and makes us angry at each other, which is exactly what scum wants.
I don't think the case on SB has anything to do with it. Post 122 looks as if it's artificially created and carefully crafted, considering what's a commonly held belief at the time, with some wishy washy non-committal threads tacked on to the end, which he has chosen not to pursue. Contrast that to others, who have just been mostly speaking their mind because
they have nothing to hide
Town doing this with wifom in mind makes no fucking sense. It only makes sense for a scum to do it, wifom or otherwise.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:01 am

SmoothBlue didn't respond to my pressure in post 242 even though he was online for at least an hour afterwards. It took him two days to defend himself, and that was from everybody else's perspectives. He still didn't refute my original post.

Before he claims that it was so stupid that it wasn't worth responding to, or that he can't defend himself from it, a town would at least acknowledge the post or mention it. Town has no reason to hide their thoughts.

It reads to me as a scum who wasn't sure how to respond, so stayed off for a while and hoped nobody would pick up on it, and begrudgingly defends himself a few days later when his wagon picks up steam.

Spyrex and I have identical hit lists.

Somebody should vote SmoothBlooz to L-1 so we can get a claim out of him so that Spyre can hammer him.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:16 am

Only scum get caught up in hurricanes...
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:53 am

Smoothbluuz, we're waiting on a claim.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:23 am

Why do we need 24 hours? Spyrex has already implied intent to hammer.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:12 am

I agree. We should wait for a claim.

I'm pretty convinced he's our best bet, and I'm 100% convinced his claim is our best option, along with a post trying to defend himself of what we've bought up in the past.
We have two people willing to hammer soon. I think a claim is warranted, especially considering that he's done nothing meaningful to defend himself in the past. Just flaked out and reacted to others.
I believe he's overwhelmed at this point and unable to respond.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:17 am

So smoothblue is lying, or we've got a doc, or we've got a one shot bulletproof.
I don't have an incompatible claim.

More insight will come soon.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:04 am

I want to post more meaningful content, but it's tough with so few of the playerbase here.
We need more Jason and Frank. I understand they're busy and such.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #33) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:26 am

Yes.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:21 am

Is there any convenient way to see two people's ISO interspersed with each other?
I feel like it would make is far easier to decide who to go for next.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #35) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:38 pm

I believe Gideon is our lynch.
His posts are incredibly manufactured. You should have pushed me harder on analyzing Gideon closer, Copper.

Look at post 267 and 276.
Gideon completely ignores a question posed by TownCop. In post 205, Gideon puts an accusation on TownCop. I think it's pretty clear that in this post, Gideon accidentally used 'TownCop' when he meant 'Toto', but the problem is that he doesn't defend himself and say that later. A town has nothing to lose, they just tell the truth 'I messed the names up' and move on. Gideon, as scum, is scared to respond at all and instead just ignores it and hopes it will go away. It didn't. He wraps it all up with a general statement that can be taken as truth.
'Still, all I know is that I'm town and somebody here isn't.'
It's a disclaimer that comes packaged with the post.

Look closely at post 322 and compare it to post 85.
Exactly how much mafia have you played before, Gideon, and where?

In post 323 he appeals to Spyre's Gideon blinders directly, trying to put thoughts directly into his head. A town wouldn't be anywhere near as worried about what one player thinks of him,
especially considering that he didn't give TownCop or Copper the same treatment when they suspected him.
It reads to me like a scum clinging onto one of his more definite town readers.
Spyre, I know I'm not Copper, but I absolutely think you have your Gideon blinders on.

VOTE: Gideon

Jason doesn't look scummy to me. Just silly.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:52 am

If it comes to it, I believe we should ask for a small extension to cover up Jason's replacement and Frank's small hurricane issues.

Only if we need it, though.

@Toto
I'm scumhunting based on how people are acting individually. Could you please stop hunting by association?
I doubt spyre would interact with Gideon in the way he has been if they were both scum.
Spyre isn't definitely town, but he's not a good lynch right now.

And then he posts more... Oh boy.

I feel like Toto's posts are too confusing to be of any use to us. I don't think Gideon should be held accountable for anything Toto's said, because it's so difficult to even understand what he's saying.
Stop hunting by association.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:13 am

Town.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:29 am

Yo chaos.
I would appreciate a detailed read on Gideon and smoothblue when you've finished reading the thread.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:21 am

In post 433, SmoothBlue wrote:
In post 103, Human Sequencer wrote:This is only more suspicious to me. Again, as soon as Toto is challenged, he switches his vote to another person with flaky excuses for his past vote.

Reaction test is a pretty convenient explanation for throwing accusations around, especially considering that we didn't get much helpful information out of it.
Regardless, unless you plan to pull the 'reaction test' excuse a third time, your vote on TownCop was fucking stupid. You can't just throw a vote on somebody else and expect us all to flock onto them and analyze them to get the heat off of you. If you're town, you're playing pretty badly.
(Yes I am totally aware I fucked up as well before. Again, I'm sorry)

Copper, what do you think of Toto in light of previous events?
Jason, what do you think of Toto in light of previous events?
Please see the bolded post.
In post 140, Human Sequencer wrote:@Frank
I was the spearhead of the Toto pressure, and I am very against a Toto lynch right now.
I understand where you're coming from, and Toto screams nothing but scum to me. However, we have a whole eleven cocking days left before we're forced into a vote.

We need more Jason, Gideon, TownCop(!) and Spyrex. Spyrex has chosen to remain as an observer for now, which irks me, but there isn't much I can do about it. The others have no excuse for being so lax.

Jason, I understand you haven't been at your computer (to my knowledge) since I last asked, but what is your perspective on Toto?

Gideon and TownCop, what do you think of Spyrex's inactivity?

TownCop, do you think I'm scum or town? Is there a real life reason for you being so inactive or are you unsure of what to do in the game? Is it something else?

until I am given a satisfactory answer for his meager five posts in thread.

@Toto
What was a bad thing for me to say? Please be more specific.
@HS
You were one of the first people to jump on the Toto wagon. You had good reasons. It's funny how within 38 posts you went from the bolded part in Quote 1, to unvoting and joining exactly what you said everyone wasn't going to do. (Which funny enough, many did vote TownCop)

What are your thoughts on Toto now?
I jumped on the Toto wagon and pressurized him because I believed his behavior was suspicious and/or stupid. It took a little while for me to realize that Toto probably isn't scum and is probably just silly. At this point, I feel like Toto is a VI.

I had good reasons to vote for TownCop, too. I wanted to prod him out of inactivity and get him playing the game, which worked. He is now more active, and I believe he's town.

My vote is my vote, I put it wherever I want regardless of what everybody else is doing. None of my votes have been done without extensive reasoning-- I've always posted a reason why.

I'm satisfied with a Gideon lynch, despite Spyrex's defense. He reads scummy to me, and I don't trust his intelligence enough to work out that a CC would be the optimal play.
More to the point, I also believe he was potentially deciding whether to do that or not aroundabout post 396. We don't have a credible case on anybody else, and we don't have enough time to properly investigate frank and Jasomega, who are next on my suspect list.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:27 am

In post 424, Gideon wrote:
1) Why did you say towncop was ‘throwing accusations everywhere when in fact he was only accusing YOU?

Immediately after he was accused, in #197, he posted this:
"Current reads:
Copper: Towny
HS: Slightly Town
Toto: Slightly Town
Jason: Slightly Town
Spy: Slightly Town
SB: Slightly Scummy
Gideon: Scummy
Frank: Null"

Basically calling 6 people less than town.
This is fucking pathetic by the way. Anybody who takes this seriously is pretty OMGUS.

It's very clear to me that you simply forgot that you mixed Toto and TownCop in post 205, and didn't bother to read back on it. So instead you decided to manufacture out an answer that will make the town happy, even though that answer is as dodgy as the devil.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:02 am

You're actually right toto. I was referring to this bit.
'Before TownCop was accused, he was rather quiet and uninterested in scum hunting. After the accusation, he frantically started pointing fingers everywhere. Seems like a pretty strong 'read' to me.'

But he was accusing TownCop of 'throwing accusations around' even before that, mentioning you in the same sentence.
However, this makes even less sense, considering that as everybody else has said, TownCop wasn't doing that.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:03 am

@Toto we have two days left.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #43) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:21 am

No, I fully retract the accusation that he was mixing the names up.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:42 am

I do understand that this weakens the case on Gideon, and I have to read over it again.

However the idea that I'm fabricating cases on the spot isn't valid, because this is a consistent belief that I stated a few posts ago (post 389). It's only now when it's pointed out to me that the belief is invalid that I retract and reassess it.
Read me on the toto wagon and me on the SmoothBlue wagon. I was pushing just as hard. I hate to call on a 'player meta read', but that's just what I do, and I believe it's valid because it's consistent with my behaviour in this very game.

I'm all for a push on Frank at this point, or Jasomega. In fact, considering that SB's claim is legit, I believe they're the next target, as I said above. I just don't think we have enough time in this day to do it.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:47 pm

Hooray for public library internet.

@SB
Because he's a complete fool. You can't act that out. If you're a foolish Mafia, you're an obvious Mafia.
I'd say he might be faking it but he's the same in every other game he's in as well and I have a hard time believing he's scum in all of them.

You'll have me on that wagon tomorrow, Spyre.
Doc, if there is one, should absolutely protect SB tonight. If he dies, we can confirm the setup. If he doesn't, we can't.
Question for the IC or SEs or anybody who knows, do the mafia get to choose who performs the kill? Or do both of them count as having targetted the nightkilled townie?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:08 am

Vote: ChaosOmega
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:36 am

You knew I wasn't PR from post 100.

Gideon was probably scared from post 358 and post 364.

I understand why you'd be suspicious of me, in fact I understand I hold a very suspicious position now. But I'll note that my question about nightkills was because I wasn't sure how powerful our tracker was.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:44 am

Frank has done almost nothing all game. We can't afford to let his slot go without being scrutinized thoroughly today, considering how important our lynches are right now.
ChaosOmega and Frank are my main suspects.
What has caused you to flip on Jasomega's slot from day one? You've changed your mind.
Could you direct me to some posts I should have a closer look at on TownCop? I don't see much wrong so far.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:52 am

Spyrex and Copper have both displayed similar views. Why have you chosen to single me out?
Is it because you believe I'm the easiest to flip a wagon onto?

You're my top scumread because your contribution so far has been 'Hop onto the current wagon' and 'Lurk and selectively reply to somebody who has accused me'. Beyond that, a lot of Jason's behaviour was inconsistent and quite stupid, like how he would argue with Gideon over the reasoning for an RVS vote, and then jump on Copper for hiding RVS from the newbies, even though this is effectively what he was doing a few posts earlier. This didn't stick out to me before, but it does in isolation.

The fact that all you've done on day 2 is vote for me when you have a unique perspective you could be using to view and analyze a whole game's worth of content is indicative of scum for me, as well.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:23 am

When did I even say that I 'accused' you? I voted for you because I want to lynch you. I thought that was obvious. Where exactly did I say I accused you?

You'll see that by post 448 I began to change my mind, and by the end of D1 I had completely decided to swap over to your wagon. So 'Jumping on' is actually a statement you've pulled completely out of your ass, because I was the first to vote for you, and the second to suspect you after Spyre, and I'd displayed intention of voting for many posts earlier. It's not like I took a complete 180 like your post implies, I had him as 'Null read' before changing my mind.

"What changed exactly?"
Didn't I just tell you about how he was acting with RVS? This is a clear contradiction in motive. First he pressurizes Gideon for not knowing what RVS is, and then calls out Copper for withholding what RVS is. What changed was my perspective-- It's a lot easier to pick this out when you're reading over it for the fourth time.

As soon as I started considering the lynch for D2, you and Frank popped to the top of my mind, and when Spyre mentioned that he was ready to lynch you D2, I realized lynching you had some support, which is what made me decide to vote for you.

What's my reasoning? Process of elimination. Spyrex, Copper and Toto read town. I know I'm town. Towncop? I'm not entirely sure. Frank and you? Your slots have been consistently flaky all game.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #51) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:15 am

In post 530, ChaosOmega wrote:VOTE: Human Sequencer

Why am I your top scumread, HS?
Human Sequencer wrote:You're my top scumread because your contribution so far has been 'Hop onto the current wagon' and 'Lurk and selectively reply to somebody who has accused me'.
It was more than just an 'accusation', I was directly replying to your question.

If I was trying to stay out of Spyrex's way, lynching Gideon probably wasn't the wisest decision on my part, hey?

'Or it wasn't scummy before, but now I'm trying to get you lynched, so now it is.'
Well, is it scummy or not? If it is, then the fact that I'm bringing it up now should be irrelevant.

'This reads as scum motive, looking for easy lynches over finding scum.'
I found two people I believe are likely to be scum. Frank and you. You have support for a wagon. Therefore, I decided to vote you. Is this hard to follow?

>calling on player meta
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #52) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:50 pm

It's not L-1.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #53) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:22 pm

In post 547, FrankJaeger wrote: If tot is scum I don't believe he could work 2 more town lynches alone. I'm aiming for larger game unless he does something obv. scummy.
Could you clarify this?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:19 am

Copper displayed intent to vote SmoothBlue earlier.

I was never really on TownCop's wagon. I voted him to prod him into contributing more, and as soon as he got to L-1, I unvoted him because I didn't want to lynch him and didn't believe he needed that much pressure.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:25 am

Edit by repost for clarity:
In post 558, Toto wrote: TC <- Copper (RVS), Toto, HS, Gideon. Copper did say he considered TC scum but both him and HS and to some extent TC redirected the attack to SB.
Of people in this wagon HS is probably is the one with the weakest arguments. And to some extent Copper who was already in it via RVS. Gideon was also suspicious but now we know he was town.
I was never really on TownCop's wagon. I voted him to prod him into contributing more, and as soon as he got to L-1, I unvoted him because I didn't want to lynch him and didn't believe he needed that much pressure.
In post 558, Toto wrote: Copper: Hops on agreeing with Chaos easily (why do you agree with Chaos so easily if you were suspicious of his slot?)
Copper displayed intent to vote SmoothBlue earlier.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:43 am

You're right, I did mean Gideon.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:13 am

Considering the quote actually involves you talking about Gideon, yeah I'm pretty sure.
I hate wifom too. Why does it apply here?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:03 am

In post 565, Toto wrote:
In post 564, Human Sequencer wrote:Considering the quote actually involves you talking about Gideon, yeah I'm pretty sure.
I hate wifom too. Why does it apply here?
Wifom was mostly a joke. Are you pretending to mix up the names so we stop giving you shit about Frank?
No, and it's pretty absurd that you think I am.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:16 am

??????????????????????????????
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:36 am

It read to me as a scumslip, but that makes sense to me.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:18 am

@Frank
You should read Toto is his other games on the site, it should help inform your decision greatly.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:08 am

In post 592, ChaosOmega wrote:You still need mislynches if you're scum. There was support for [gideon's lynch], and you specifically mention feeling that way despite Spy's defense of the slot.
Except this was Spy's number one top 'Completely Green No Ifs Or Buts About It' townread. Picking and pushing harder on literally anybody else would be my gameplan if I was truly trying to stay out of Spy's way. I'm conferring and cooperating with Spy, or at least was, because he's my strongest townread, and also an IC, so I assumed that he would point out any major flaws/newbie mistakes in my reasoning. You'll realize I've actually completely stopped doing it D2 because I'm more confident in my own abilities and have also realized Spyrex isn't actually giving me anything.
In post 592, ChaosOmega wrote: To me, it looks like you found it not scummy when there wasn't support for my slot to be lynched, and scummy when there is. That's not irrelevant.
Or more like passes through an initial scan easily, but pricks up on a more detailed reading once I have more reason to consider you as scum.
Much more important to me than when I realized this is the fact that Jason had that contradiction, which leads to him being a goon.
In post 592, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 540, Human Sequencer wrote:'This reads as scum motive, looking for easy lynches over finding scum.'
I found two people I believe are likely to be scum. Frank and you. You have support for a wagon. Therefore, I decided to vote you. Is this hard to follow?
"I found two people I believe are likely to be easy lynches. Frank and you. You have support for a wagon. Therefore, I decided to vote you. Is this hard to follow?"
Not really sure what you want me to say about this. I laid my mentality bare, and you put your own expectations on it to change it into something else.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:55 am

In post 610, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 609, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 592, ChaosOmega wrote: To me, it looks like you found it not scummy when there wasn't support for my slot to be lynched, and scummy when there is. That's not irrelevant.
Or more like passes through an initial scan easily, but pricks up on a more detailed reading once I have more reason to consider you as scum.
Much more important to me than when I realized this is the fact that Jason had that contradiction, which leads to him being a goon.
I have a feeling we're getting ready to come full circle, but what caused you to have more reason to consider my slot as scum?
Like I said before, process of elimination.

I keep forgetting to tell you all, but I will now.
I'm semi-V/LA for the 19th Oct until the 25th Oct because of a hellish work week

I'll still be around, mostly reading and keeping up with the thread, but if something big happens I'll make an effort to be active for it.

Frank is reading more towny to me now that he's actually posting. I really need to give TownCop a closer look, because apparently everybody is seeing something in his posts that I'm not.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:45 am

In post 666, SpyreX wrote:I've got approaching 0 interest in a non chaos lynch today.
FrankJaeger wrote: Are you saying Spy is cleared if chaos flips green?
Im thinking the opposite
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:59 am

@Frank
That was me quoting others to sum up my opinions at the time.

Towncop reads town. Frank reads town. That leads me to a situation where I have a townread on almost the entire roster. I'll have to go over everybody in ISO and especially w/ chaos if he flips red, but I'll do it at night 2.

Why haven't we lynched Chaos yet? Die scum die.

Semi V/LA will end tomorrow.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:11 am

Sorry you had such a bad slot and run Chaos, better luck next game.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:18 am

Man I hope he flips red now, I'd look like a twat otherwise.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:22 am

You're not.

But it might be a rage-quit sorta thing.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:56 am

Could you explain to me what leads you to think that a hard bus is out of the question?

Not from a 'I don't believe you' perspective, from a 'How do I become a better townie and make reads like that' perspective.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:26 am

Oh, so you just extrapolate out based on their playstyle. Gotcha.
That makes sense to me, I was just wondering if there was something obvious you saw that could apply to more games, but it's more nebulous and experience-driven, which I thought it might be.
Thanks.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:15 pm

How many lynches do we have left?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:19 pm

It's three, right?
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:29 am

Reading over Frank and Jasomega in isolation together, Jason does seem like an alright lynch. There's a few things that give me pause, that I'll go over later. But they're very important lynches at this point.

If Toto is scum, he's slipped under the radar the whole game by virtue of being a fool.
If Copper is scum, gg. I fear for us and I still believe he needs to be looked at to some degree. What copper is saying very recently gets on my nerves. Especially post 750 where it seems like he's out for blood searching for lynches. 'Compromised slot that has to go'. Egh.
TC is a neutral slot for me still. I combed over his whole iso w/ Jasomega, and they barely interact at all until very later, where they start interacting a whole bunch.

Spyrex is confirmed town and his reads are legitimate. The only things that scare me about a Frank lynch are as follows:
In post 187, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 132, FrankJaeger wrote: Can 2 IC's or and IC and SE both be scum, while every newbie is townie?
While possible it's fairly unlikely
This seems very genuine to me on both sides.
In post 131, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 101, Human Sequencer wrote:Also, if anybody could teach me multiquoting, quoting across pages, and multiquoting across pages, I would be forever grateful.
Ive been using the little "Q+" link for every post i want to quote at that time (you have to do it in the order you want the quotes to appear). On your last quote, just hit the icon to the left of the Q+. Also, hitting the ISO link on a post takes you to a page displaying every post for that player in the current thread.
This is a mechanic that's only helpful for town, and I don't believe he'd be so willing to teach me about it
if he wasn't so comfortable and confident using it himself.
Plus, it still reads genuine to me.

It's a coinflip between TC and Frank at this point. If Frank flips green it makes Copper look more suspicious, though. I'm not sure if it's suspicious enough to make me consider lynching him over TC tomorrow. But I don't want to forget about it. I've been worried about letting Copper and Spy fly under the radar all game.

It's hard to consider. Regardless, you'll have me on the Frank wagon today. I just want to hear what the others think about those two things above.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:02 am

That's a pretty pitiful defense.

VOTE: FrankJaeger

I'm ready for a lynch.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:10 am

I was about to type out something almost identical to be honest, before I realized it was useless to town.
Sounds to me like Toto is just trying to chime in on what Spyrex said.

If it was coming from anybody else who actually puts his thoughts into the game, I'd be with you. But it reads to me just like he didn't put much thought into it.

Definitely fine to hear what TC says though.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #76) » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:33 am

In post 789, SpyreX wrote:I've got approaching 0 interest in a non Frank lynch today.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #77) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:55 am

Copper's ISO is enough to remove all my fears.
TC's iso is still neutral to me.
Frank's iso is still slightly scummy to me.
Toto's iso is still townie to me.

However TC's recent posts today seem like he's desperately trying to appeal to town to survive one more day. I have to reach to get to that conclusion, though.

Whatever. Do you still want to hear more from Toto and TC, or are you ready for a lynch yet, Copper? You're still not voting.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:57 am

Some clarification, a big reason as to why I flipped over is how Copper reacted to my accusations. I really doubt a scum would talk in that way (post 758) and what he said about IIoA makes a lot of sense.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #79) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:25 am

I'm pretty much willing to hammer tomorrow if nothing changes.
If we get a d4, either copper or I dies at night.
Toto and whoever else is left, please don't fuck up and vote not frank.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:47 am

I still think Frank is the most likely scum here.
VOTE: FrankJeager

Make sure TC dies tomorrow.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #814 (isolation #81) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:37 am

Lol, I thought that vote on Frank was a hammer so I was confused as to why everybody was still calmly talking.
VOTE: TownCop
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #82) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:28 pm

GG all. How did you ever do that, spyre. I'm terrified of any games I play against you now.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #83) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:28 am

In post 828, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 825, Human Sequencer wrote:GG all. How did you ever do that, spyre. I'm terrified of any games I play against you now.
Human I enjoyed having you in this game, hope we play again soon!
Thanks for getting my preferred nickname first our of anybody on the site. ;D
I'm with Copper, if you weren't AFK for so long because of stuff out of your control I probably wouldn't have even been considering you as scum.
In post 840, Toto wrote:Also, I'm sorry if you found me annoying. It is part of the game.
I was the only one who really found you annoying I'm pretty sure, and feel free to ignore me because I'm literally fucking retarded.

I am quite glad we could enjoy this game together. Onwards to the future.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:36 am