fruitsman
Townie
fruitsman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:38 am

Post by fruitsman »

VOTE: Accountant

Disapprove of how many pineapples I keep stocked on my fruit cart, eh?
fruitsman
fruitsman
Townie
fruitsman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by fruitsman »

UNVOTE: Accountant

This vile conversing is beginning to ruin my fruit stand.
fruitsman
fruitsman
Townie
fruitsman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by fruitsman »

Well,

Allow my skills of distinct deductiveness enhance my thoughts and inspections of what thus has began this marvelous game of Mafia.

*COUGH*

Accountant was first placed under the scope because of their poor choice of username (started by NN)
I followed because why not? Accountants don't like pineapples.
XnadrojX is suspicious, and has been accusatory of sides.
Accountant has been more or less acting as a devil's advocate.
You, NN, have been acting too "on the nose" for a fruteria such as myself to feel comfortable...

So to quote a good movie, "Zero, confused."
fruitsman
fruitsman
Townie
fruitsman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by fruitsman »

General read: I regret ever saying anything and feel like I'm going to regret voicing myself even further later.
fruitsman
fruitsman
Townie
fruitsman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by fruitsman »

General Feeling
Spoiler:
T.T

I DON'T KNOW YET.
fruitsman
fruitsman
Townie
fruitsman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #173 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:27 am

Post by fruitsman »

VOTE: XnadrojX

Alright. After Re-reading through the posts I'm gonna agree with the consensus.

I got marshmallows for the bonfire.
fruitsman
fruitsman
Townie
fruitsman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by fruitsman »

@Shannon in post 174 you vote me because I make a decision and instead of going through the redundant process of reposting everyone's quotes, you just vote me instead. No less your reasoning behind it is because it's "Opportunistic" and completely fail to go off of what was previously discussed as XX posting scum. You then follow up with a list of whos town, unkown, and scum in an attempt to solidify your accusations and give yourself a type of "authority."

@ Wyernite: You're just trying to rock the boat. Your posts have mostly been accusatory, less analytical than mine, and attempting to lynch someone ASAP, but fail to pull through and instead cast a vote on me because I'm not being "helpful," and its Fruitsman* but Fruitman works too.
fruitsman
fruitsman
Townie
fruitsman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #182 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by fruitsman »

You want a post more analytical than Wy's?

Disapprove of how many pineapples I keep stocked on my fruit cart, eh?
I saw how Accountant looked at them. I analyzed the crap out of his face.

As for trying to post things of substance, it's difficult for me to really keep up for this is my first game. Yeah I know it's an excuse and it's lame but now with pressure from you and Wy, I feel like I might be understanding a bit more.

You might think now, "Huh, that's strange. Fruitsman is starting to seem way more articulate in his vocabulary than previously seen. He even is making quite an amazing and analytical post about how dumb I am."

Well baby that's because Fruitsman has no idea what he's doing and instead of being a lurker, because that's what got him into the limelight of the lynch, he's now trying to be analytical to please you crazy people and it's probably gonna bite'em in the peach.

Frankly, I don't care. Aim of the game is to have fun and I have the most fun when I'm confusing and contradictory and I guess "not helpful."

Love- Fruitsman
fruitsman
fruitsman
Townie
fruitsman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:29 am

Post by fruitsman »

In post 212, nn30 wrote:It's very surprising to me that we've gotten off the XX train. What has he done to remove suspicion? Nothing. The conversation just moved past him.

Don't let him get away with that.
You'd like us to get back onto that, while also keeping the attention off yourself!

(Am I doing this right?)

Quite Opportunistic for you to throw shade on someone who is just as incriminating, you over-analytical scum!
fruitsman
fruitsman
Townie
fruitsman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:33 am

Post by fruitsman »

Yes, let's talk.
NN you stated that you were going to go after me in post . This was BEFORE XX's final vote.

NN you did not list a reason as to why you voted for XX. Then proceeding to not address the accusation of being opportunistic, and using my vote for XX to try and point out that me as scum.

I believed that XX was scum. I was wrong. We were wrong.

But, NN basically accepted that XX's lynch was inevitable and unavoidable by just adding to the vote instead of listing doubts. You too, then must have agreed with me and others that XX was scummy.

Now he is stating that it isn't a downside to lynch a town. For what? A "
psuedo
" clear to his name.
Accountant <------- Slight Scum
XX also claimed that Accountant was scummy. Is Accountant next once you find out I'm town after a failed lynch?

Also,
1. You have said so yourself that it is scummy to summarize what is going on, instead of analytically moving forward. <- Ironic
2. You have been quick to cast shade on others and have even admitted to scummy behavior, and you ALSO voted for XX.
3. And because I have said that I did not want attention to fall off you, you are now throwing me into the ring for being lynched.

You have been making claims and assertively attempting to lay down a foundation of credibility throughout your posts, while deflecting calls of being scum by simply reposting what you put and trying to claim that it's okay. You have done ALOT of back-tracking.
I want more thoughts on this.
fruitsman
fruitsman
Townie
fruitsman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #287 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by fruitsman »

I will post soon, today and tomorrow and maybe even Wednesday I may not be able to respond with much frequency. Lot's of obligations/responsibilities to cover.

Sorry all.
fruitsman
fruitsman
Townie
fruitsman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #383 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by fruitsman »

Told ya I was good.
fruitsman
fruitsman
Townie
fruitsman
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by fruitsman »

No I was playing like total crap :/

I honestly had/have no idea how to play this game effectively so this might have been a bust.
The main reason I tried it was because my buddy NN30 who I know IRL told me to try it. It was hard not to talk about the game outside of the forum, but I honestly thought he was scum... IDK it was the way I read his posts. Seemed too analytical? While my posts were kinda just... irrational?

In the end I didn't expect Vij to turn scum.. Keyen seemed kinda scummy but I don't really know how to articulate my arguments with fact/posts that well and didn't really want to put the effort forth to do so... Which is a big reason why I probably won't play again.

Sorry my contributions were unhelpful/rude. This game is a lot more fun for me IRL instead of on here..

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”