Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Vijarada »

VOTE: Accountant

Of all the professions you could pick for your username...
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Vijarada »

That post is pretty town, I think.

Utterly wrong though.. Scum doing that would be basically committing suicide for one mislynch.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Vijarada »

"let's not leave room for scum to quicklynch"
"that's wrong, scum wouldn't do that"
"I was avoiding newbtown hammers"
VOTE: nn30.
That change of tune after the smallest criticism is a classic trait of new scum players. "you're wrong" would have been fine, "you're right" would have been fine, "you're right but i stand by my unvote because of new town hammers" would have been fine but your retroactive insertion of entirely different reasons was not fine.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Reading previous games=stalking lol.

Accountant, you think that nn30's posts are "not necessarily super-duper scummy" but slightly scummy, so you aren't voting him. Is your current vote, XnadrojX, super-scummy?

nn30, It isn't explanation or change that make you scummy, it's the jumpiness and response to pressure. I said "you're wrong", you said "oh i meant something different" straight after that pressure. And now you seem to be saying that you were indeed inconsistent after all? It's not the change of opinions I care about, its the fact that you retroactively rationalized something subjected to the slightest pressure, and when you were pressured on that you tried to say you were just changing your mind. My basic point is that you are changing all your thoughts and rationalizing your previous ones in response to slight pressure, which seems to indicate your primary care is how you are perceived, a trait of scum. Hopefully others see what I'm getting at here.

Xnadrojx, why is your vote still on copper?
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Really, I was asking about why you weren't voting for "lying" "scum""inconsistent" NN30 (your words).
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 0, Huntress wrote:
Newbie 1757

Player list

Chicken2013
fruitsman
nn30
Wyvernite
Vijarada
copper223 (SE)
shannon (SE)
XnadrojX (SE)
Accountant (IC)

Alive (9/9):

Spoiler:
Chicken2013
fruitsman
nn30
Wyvernite
Vijarada
copper223
shannon
XnadrojX
Accountant

Dead (0/9):

Spoiler:
None yet

Game Events
Who is scum, fruitman!?
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Quote fail
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Xnadroj: You call nn30 scum, a liar etc etc and refuse to vote for him. You then vote accountant... for confidently saying you are scum. Why?
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Vijarada »

Yeah I was holding off on scumreading Xnadro but his vote on accountant and his subsequent justification is just horrific. Like, his analysis all game has been garbage, his scumreads have been a popularly pressured person who Xnadro refused to vote, followed by someone who did nothing other than vote Xnadro, his post-hoc stuff is probably worse than nn30's. I didn't think his RVS vote was scummy, I thought his play after that for a while was only a little scummy, but after this latest stuff I'm absolutely happy to lynch him.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:07 am

Post by Vijarada »

In post 110, Wyvernite wrote:I've never been so confident
in a lynch 5 Pages in, lets go boys
I don't want him to be at L-1 when we have like 4 people who haven't contributed. But with my vote and shannon's vote, he's absolutely getting lynched today.

Wait a minute..."put your vote where your read is" is weird from a person who was scared of 3 votes on page 1. Maybe you're trying to get my vote off you? Because you didn't say the same thing to shannon who heavily scumread nadro but didn't vote him like five posts ago.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Vijarada »

Quote fail. I meant to quote 114
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Vijarada »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8510807#p8510807]post 110[/url], Wyvernite wrote:I've never been so confident
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8511917#p8511917]post 116[/url], Wyvernite wrote:
In post 115, Vijarada wrote:
I don't want him to be at L-1 when we have like 4 people who haven't contributed. But with my vote and shannon's vote, he's absolutely getting lynched today.

Wait a minute..."put your vote where your read is" is weird from a person who was scared of 3 votes on page 1. Maybe you're trying to get my vote off you? Because you didn't say the same thing to shannon who heavily scumread nadro but didn't vote him like five posts ago.
She did however FOS him, don't push scum where it doesn't exist. he could well be, but that post isn't scummy.
I am guilty of tunneling sometimes, but I'm not sure this is it. It is not the scummiest post ever but to pressure someone for not putting someone at L-1 while NN himself has shown caution around this, as well as not pressuring someone whose vote was not on him before... I think that's a noteworthy inconsistency. It's not "lynch now plz" material but it's worth pointing out.

Also, I quote failed while pointing out my own quote fail. Clearly the forum has something to tell me about 110 lol.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Vijarada »

In post 116, Wyvernite wrote:
In post 115, Vijarada wrote:

She did however FOS him, don't push scum where it doesn't exist. he could well be, but that post isn't scummy.
What is up with me quoting 110, holy jesus!
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Vijarada »

"I haven't analysed anything"
:lol:
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:38 am

Post by Vijarada »

That's a very town string of posts from keyenpeydee. Absolute genuine stream of consciousness posting there
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Vijarada »

I'm actually hating wyvernite right now. All he's been doing is making very assertive statements. He doesn't seem to be engaging with other players and he isn't providing analysis, simply opportunism.

VOTE: Wyvernite with the caveat that I would still vote xnadrojx, and expect to do so soon.

I actually believe that nothing fruitsman has done so far is scummy. His play's been bad, but he seems to want to contribute, and lynching him would be a bad idea IMO.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Vijarada »

I mean, Wyvern was like "I have never been more confident on anything" after everyone had been talking about nadro for ages and then now he's like "contribute fruitsman" and he's the third (?) player to do that and he hasn't done anything else pretty much. He defended nn from me but didn't actually offer an opinion on him. That's pretty much it.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:12 pm

Post by Vijarada »

I agree with accountant that fruit's vote is based not on his actually reading the thread and deciding; but I think he's just town with no idea how the game is played going with consensus. His "i'm so random lol fruit" posts are stupid but certainly reflect a desire to stick out; not something that scum, especially scum as clueless as fruit would want to do.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 195, Accountant wrote: @XX: An unwillingness to interact with you means that I think that from what you've posted so far I don't see the value in interrogating you. That does not mean I'm 100% convinced you're scum, just sufficiently convinced that I do not see the point in interrogating you. What would be the benefit for me if I do?
You guys can stop this discussion now, by the way. You and nadro will just repeat the same thing over and over again while you both get infinitely frustrated. Unneccesary at this point.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #19) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Vijarada »

He's saying you aren't scum together. He's saying you're scum and nadro is town.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #20) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Vijarada »

This post is not very useful, Angel.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Vijarada »

By that I meant 219
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Vijarada »

I think nadro is pretty much who we need to focus on today. We're losing momentum on his lynch here and I'm not sure why and I don't like it.

I think wyvernite has pretty conspicuously eased off on nadro. He's been spending all of his time voting and talking about fruitsman now, which is different to his confidence from before.

Everyone seems to be here, we've discussed a lot. I'm going to VOTE: Xnadroj and I'm fine with his lynch now. He hasn't towned himself at all recently. We're just succumbing to infighting. Let's get this done before we lose momentum.

By the way (for those who probably don't know, such as fruitsman, whose last post, by the way, does show a wish to contribute), we don't just hammer. Whoever wants to hammer now claims "intent to hammer" and after that happens Xnadro is expected to roleclaim.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8524108#p8524108]post 226[/url], Accountant wrote:@shannon: You say that you don't see anything scummy about XX, and so nn must be bussing him. How do you know it's not town!nn seeing something you don't, or interpreting XX's posts in a different way?
Accountant - You should take it easy on him for a bit and focus on others and as IC you have job and help the group to scum hunt from a different perspective. Your inability to focus on Nadroj seems suspicious to me.
This is untrue. I have spoken before about fruitsman and Wyvernite, and engaged with keyenpeydee. Furthermore, me focusing on XX makes perfect sense. I don't have any obligation to play devil's advocate with myself because I'm an IC; rather, it would be counterproductive as nobody does that and intentionally indulges in a different perapective or lets up on a scummy player just for kicks. Instead, I'm going to lead by example and show you how to scumhunt by focusing on who I find scummy, questioning them and getting them lynched.
Shannon thinks nn and xx are
not
scum together.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 226, Accountant wrote:@shannon: You say that you don't see anything scummy about XX, and so nn must be bussing him. How do you know it's not town!nn seeing something you don't, or interpreting XX's posts in a different way?
Accountant - You should take it easy on him for a bit and focus on others and as IC you have job and help the group to scum hunt from a different perspective. Your inability to focus on Nadroj seems suspicious to me.
This is untrue. I have spoken before about fruitsman and Wyvernite, and engaged with keyenpeydee. Furthermore, me focusing on XX makes perfect sense. I don't have any obligation to play devil's advocate with myself because I'm an IC; rather, it would be counterproductive as nobody does that and intentionally indulges in a different perapective or lets up on a scummy player just for kicks. Instead, I'm going to lead by example and show you how to scumhunt by focusing on who I find scummy, questioning them and getting them lynched.
I mean, for those that need to be reminded that nadro is scum, read his ISO. All he's done proactively is attack the only other scumread player in the game at the time (nn30). He's pretty much devoted all of his efforts to defending himself, voting his main attacker and focusing on nothing else since. The guy's the scummiest in the game, lynch plz.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Quote fail again whoops. I'm real clumsy with the quote button.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 226, Accountant wrote:@shannon: You say that you don't see anything scummy about XX, and so nn must be bussing him. How do you know it's not town!nn seeing something you don't, or interpreting XX's posts in a different way?
Oh the mod wants votes on a different line

VOTE: Xnadrojx
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Only three votes? Oh yeah, keyen unvoted didn't he. Disregard my "intent" stuff, I'm bad at maths.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Vijarada »

I don't want to lynch fruitsman today.
VOTE: Wyvern. More later, probably
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Vijarada »

In post 291, Accountant wrote:@Vijarada: Thoughts on ArcAngel?

I'd like a Wyvernite or fruitsman vote today, but I am waiting for them to come back on and talk before I make up my mind.
I don't think arcangel has done anything particularly alignment indicative today.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Vijarada »

In post 294, ArcAngel9 wrote:Its the way you played the game.I understand that it is not set or written on stone that you play against your win condition if you're an IC but i am not satisfied with the way you played game on Day1. the IC's aligned to town are usually focus on everyone and tries to give more time on day1 and you didn't do that Xnandarj. He is just new, You could have let him take a breathe and come back with better way to defend himself and the mean while you could have really tried to divert this town to if there is anything else that required the attention.
He actually wasn't talking to nadro that much until nadro critisized him for not doing so.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:25 am

Post by Vijarada »

In post 296, nn30 wrote:@Accountant - why do you want a Wyvernite lynch today?
I'm not accountant but I want to lynch him because his activity yesterday was just agressively following the crowd in every post.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 300, nn30 wrote:@Vijarada - If you got to choose, would you lynch Wyvernite over Fruits? Why or why not?
Yes, I've been calling fruits town for a while now. Wyvernite seems reasonably competent in his posting and is contributing pretty much nothing except for blending in with the crowd as hard as he can. Fruitsman is less competent, but he's contributing much more, complete with reasoning. He's also sticking out from the crowd much more. As well as that, my gut just reads him as earnestly contributing. I don't like gut reads but...
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 308, nn30 wrote:
In post 307, Accountant wrote:
In post 296, nn30 wrote:@Accountant - why do you want a Wyvernite lynch today?
If we argue that fruitsman should be lynched for not contributing much except fruit seller jokes, then Wyvernite should go as well - he's contributed even less than fruitsman, and with an odd cockiness - perhaps because he knows the player's alignment already.
Perhaps.

Though my read on Fruitsman is for reasons beyond his not contributing.
Those reasons are?
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Arcangel is basically saying "Accountant is wrong because his theory is wrong and I think he should know better". That's garbage reasoning.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In post 309, ScumDeersAreVeryTasty wrote:Hey everyone. You can call me Deer or VT as my name is long. :p

I'll read the thread within 12 hours and post what i think/analyzed.
Welcome. I think I'm going to call you Scum.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:23 pm

Post by Vijarada »

What even in the name of God no of course not.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Read the thread. There are reasons.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Vijarada »

So we're at LyLo. What order are we claiming in?

I'm currently looking at a scumteam of nn/deers and will post more detailed stuff later
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #39) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Vijarada »

BTW (and this is pretty much just me being bitter), I cannot goddamn believe that I woke up one day and look! Accountant is randomly lynched! That wagon was garbage.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Vijarada »

VOTE: Deer for the scum hammer gg
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Vijarada »

So was fruitsman a cop?
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Vijarada »

Wow I am dumb, obviously the remaining PR is 1-shot BP. That shows my game awareness.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Vijarada »

Casting a vote like a day and a half after the LyLo day began was probably not very smart.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by Vijarada »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=8554335#p8554335]post 383[/url], fruitsman wrote:Told ya I was good.
No offense, but I really don't think your reads were that great.
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by Vijarada »

It wasn't great IMO.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”