Van_Veacesalv_Dulca
Townie
Van_Veacesalv_Dulca
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:10 am

Post by Van_Veacesalv_Dulca »

Um, I assume I am Van, right?

I don't know, too early to tell. I don't like Charloux post about hammering, but I assume that is an inside joke I am just not privy to, then the subsequent opinion change without justification looks a little strange. Post 12, Post 34

I also don't like accountants post about wagoning and then subsequent wagon. I thought wagons were a sign of being scum, so looks scummy to me. At least scummier than others. Post 19 owo

but these are as minor as minor gets, so I don't really know for sure what to think yet.
In the end I will just go with my reads, better than my die ... probably

UNVOTE: DeathByWobbuffet
VOTE: Charloux

owo
Show
owo
Hi

I am Van Veacesalv Dulca, but you can call me Van Veacesalv Dulva
owo
Van_Veacesalv_Dulca
Van_Veacesalv_Dulca
Townie
Van_Veacesalv_Dulca
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:08 am

You are in position 3, primacy and recency don't apply there, so it would be the easiest place for scum to hide and avoid attention right? I thought that was why wagons are or at least can be scummy. That changes if it is a confirmed scum wagon though which this certainly isn't.

owo
Show
owo
Hi

owo
Van_Veacesalv_Dulca
Van_Veacesalv_Dulca
Townie
Van_Veacesalv_Dulca
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:27 am

Being willing to jump on a hammer so soon is what I don't like about it. If I don't like something I tend towards it looking scummy to me

I am not saying the wagon is scummy, but that wagoning is, particularly without reason. Maybe that is wrong, I don't know, but for the time being that is what I see.

owo
Show
owo
Hi

owo
Van_Veacesalv_Dulca
Van_Veacesalv_Dulca
Townie
Van_Veacesalv_Dulca
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:31 am

I agree with Post 45. As I said, I don't think wagons are scummy, but that wagoning is, particularly without reasons. You stated pressure, which is fair, but not enough to sway my opinion on the matter.

owo
Show
owo
Hi

owo
Van_Veacesalv_Dulca
Van_Veacesalv_Dulca
Townie
Van_Veacesalv_Dulca
Townie
Townie

Post Post #147 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:18 pm

Yep, so I already feel out of my depth in this game :/ Sorry everyone for being inactive, I have been a little unreliably attached to the internet for the last 2-3 days.
In post 65, Accountant wrote:@Van: So, to be clear, you think that forming lynches on players is okay, but you think mindlessly hopping onto wagons is bad, right?
Yes, I think mindless wagon hopping is bad. Forming Lynches is more case by case dependent. If I think someone is town, but people are forming a lynch on them and I can't understand the argument, I will become suspicious of those players, and equally so those that vote for the player without adding their own thoughts.

I still hold my suspicions on Charloux, and Accountant, though could someone correct me if I am wrong on Accountants [quote="In post 83 but is this an example of wine in front of me? I don't fully understand the concept, but the only other game I played (different site), people told me wine in front of me was scummy because it reduces the ability to properly argue against it or something along those lines.

I am also suspicious of Gamma for town reading me? I didn't think I had done enough of anything to form a solid read on me. - Nevermind, sorry, I missed a few posts it seems I haven't decided if this point is mute yet though I am leaning no, that seems very little to go off of in my opinion

owo
Show
owo
Hi

owo

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”