Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 21, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 10, TheBrie wrote:Hello, new person here.
VOTE: Loopdan
I get a hint of LAMISN here
a word I may or may not have just made up which means look at me I'm so new
What'd you get that impression from, the fact that he says he's new? Or the fact that his account has existed for about 10 days...?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 36, Fredrick E Campbell wrote:So, EchoVision might be scum because of "an odd feeling about Echo"?
Yes.[/quote]

Can you explain the odd feeling about me?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by EchoVision »

I agree with Lucca, not sure where all of the suspicion is coming from with Brie. If someone could dumb it all down for me you might be able to sway my stance on it, but I really don't see where it's all coming from.

also,
Unvote
no point in keeping it for now.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by EchoVision »

I don't even know what's happening in this game anymore... Fuck brie <3 love you
VOTE: Brie
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by EchoVision »

gah i don't know.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: EchoVision
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by EchoVision »

UNVOTE:
obvious joke is obvious. sorry mod i'm a pain in your ass <3
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by EchoVision »

because america.

I don't really know. Haven't paid much attention to this thread. Other game I'm in has 30 pages in d1 and i want to die from that. I'll put more attention into this thread tomorrow when i'm at lunch or something.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:29 am

Post by EchoVision »

Okay, Im posting from mobile but I've got some stuff figured out. I've got two scum reads right now and it's on Huntress and SensFan. I have more suspicion on SensFan, so I'll start with him first. Towards the beginning of the game, SensFan decided to put a vote on Fred (who I have a town read for) due to a "Forced Post". The post was just a simple question on why somebody changed their vote. Nothing very forced about that IMO. That right there put a finger of suspicion on him for me. But it's his later posts that got me a complete maf read. Sens decided to hop on a wagon for Brie putting her at L-2(I believe) with absolutely no explanation. Yeah shit like that happens, but this struck me as very odd. The most suspicious thing for me was right after Loopdan used his fake guess shit. Sens said, "Wow. Guess that's that. Nice job loopdan." He didn't even bother reading the wiki or anything about it. He seemed so eager to end the game but didn't say anything at all about the whole thing and how ridiculous it seemed. He was just way way WAY too eager to put the game to an end. I'm on my way home now, so I'll post the rest of my findings later. For now,

VOTE: SensFan
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:39 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 127, Huntress wrote:
@ Echo:
Have you ever been mafia before? If you have, can you give me a link to the game please?
I have not, the only roles I have ever been assigned are town variants.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:43 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 129, SensFan wrote:
In post 125, EchoVision wrote:Okay, Im posting from mobile but I've got some stuff figured out. I've got two scum reads right now and it's on Huntress and SensFan. I have more suspicion on SensFan, so I'll start with him first. Towards the beginning of the game, SensFan decided to put a vote on Fred (who I have a town read for) due to a "Forced Post". The post was just a simple question on why somebody changed their vote. Nothing very forced about that IMO. That right there put a finger of suspicion on him for me. But it's his later posts that got me a complete maf read. Sens decided to hop on a wagon for Brie putting her at L-2(I believe) with absolutely no explanation. Yeah shit like that happens, but this struck me as very odd. The most suspicious thing for me was right after Loopdan used his fake guess shit. Sens said, "Wow. Guess that's that. Nice job loopdan." He didn't even bother reading the wiki or anything about it. He seemed so eager to end the game but didn't say anything at all about the whole thing and how ridiculous it seemed. He was just way way WAY too eager to put the game to an end. I'm on my way home now, so I'll post the rest of my findings later. For now,

On a scale of 0-10, how likely is it that someone with a join date of 2007 believed there existed such a thing as a "1-shot game-end"?
Exactly. You should know that there's nothing like that that would ever exist. Even if your join date was yesterday, you should know that. It's just way to overpowered and it shouldn't exist. That's why when you were so quick to jump on to the "good game, games over" train it raised many red flags for me.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 135, SensFan wrote:Okay. So we agree that I for sure did not know that it didn't exist, and yet you think it's fishy I didn't check the wiki to see if it existed?
Okay, I understand where I went wrong with the wiki part. However, you obviously knew that it wasn't real as you had stated in your post http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8684744. So if you knew it wasn't real, what was the point in your post http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p8681541? Something doesn't add up and I'm not sure which post you're lying about. But frankly, it doesn't matter. Scum read = vote.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by EchoVision »

In post 152, Raskolnikov wrote:
In post 125, EchoVision wrote:Sens decided to hop on a wagon for Brie putting her at L-2(I believe) with absolutely no explanation. Yeah shit like that happens, but this struck me as very odd. The most suspicious thing for me was right after Loopdan used his fake guess shit. Sens said, "Wow. Guess that's that. Nice job loopdan." He didn't even bother reading the wiki or anything about it. He seemed so eager to end the game but didn't say anything at all about the whole thing and how ridiculous it seemed. He was just way way WAY too eager to put the game to an end. I'm on my way home now, so I'll post the rest of my findings later. For now,

How do you put theBrie l-1 on also nothing and then have a problem with sens earlier l-2 vote?

Looks like after you got called out on your vote you went to look at who did similar to do the same. IDK how as town you could literally just have done the same thing THEN you scumread sens off of it without noticing at all...
Is the cognitive dissonance not obvious even to a newbie here?
He seemed so eager to end the game but didn't say anything at all about the whole thing and how ridiculous it seemed. He was just way way WAY too eager to put the game to an end.
And this looks like hardcore exaggeration and twisting of a pretty short post of sens.

How are you this super confident on the judgement given what you've actually said?
The l-2 vote when you yourself l-1'd and a "Nice job loopdan" is a huge mismatch for this conclusion you're trying to bring out of it and I can't possibly see how what you say would've brought you to that read.
I feel like this confidence is being faked here and this post is trying to make sens look bad on BS.

VOTE: Echo
The l-1 was a mistake, didn't realize that it put her at l-1. That's why immediately after I unvoted, I didn't feel a Brie kill was necessary just yet. (And I still don't, but cmon get your own scum reads and stop asking huntress for theirs God damn). Figured the fact I didn't know I put her at L-1 was kind of obvious due to my unvote within 5 minutes, but whatever. The vote was originally just supposed to be a pressure vote but I'd rather not put her at l-1just for pressure.

I typed this out but never sent it. God damn it... well here ya go. just got out of 6 and a half hours of traffic so I'll post tomorrow ugh I want sleep

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”