Newbie 1770: Water Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #393 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:14 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Uhh.

I can't be sure about Fykus because he's dumbtelling all over the place and that makes him hard to read but I am town and not sure that I feel TvS wagon here.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #394 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:19 am

Nydus is a strong TR after my first read. I am going to vote Moogin for now because I don't like how she's been playing both sides of the competing wagons here.

VOTE: MooginSoosy
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #395 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:22 am

Also holy fuck how is there a wagon on my slot my predecessor was obvtown. You're voting him for being an idiot, not for being scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #396 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:25 am

And formerfish get the fuck over yourself I'm the saltiest mafia player ever and I don't rage at newbies for being newbies in the fucking newbie queue.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #397 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:43 am

Okay Toto isn't a newbie and I don't want to prolong this for obvious reasons anyway. I'm sorry for overreacting.

FF, we both know that there's no way that Toto is scum doing what he was doing. I also have no intention of getting lynched in this game. The slot's replaced, can we call a truce and lynch scum?
JackChaos, no. It's not over the top. I've seen people get a million times more riled up than anyone in this game has approached being. People can go really ham when they believe in reads.
Fykus, your argument is that my slot is scum because he was raging like a lunatic. Do you think that town who actually believes in and has to push something or scum who has the game at a distance and is able to play to their wincon by reorienting their push or frankly doing just about anything is more likely to get sufficiently riled up to rage like a lunatic? AtE to that extent is seen as a towntell in the current meta for good reason.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #398 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:50 am

As for the people voting Fykus, he MIGHT be scum but he's far from the most likely person to flip scum today.
MooginSoosy was talking a lot during the entire debacle but was never pushing on Fykus. She was mostly just sitting there, reiterating her one point, and repeatedly asking people to clarify things with no follow up.
That is active lurking of the worst kind and is scummy as hell.

Also, I really loathe her 278. It feels like she was just being a noncommital scumfuck and putting them all as scumreads while she waited for there to be a clear lynch wagon.
Yes- she eventually came over to 'townreading' my slot: HOWEVER she did so as crowd mentality started to swing against me. It feels to me like she was just following the wave of reads and sticking to a Fykus mislynch.
Why would someone who is scum be over the top though? That's just drawing attention to themselves. I thought it was suspicious at first as well. The more I thought about it, the more I thought it would be less likely for a scum to be going after someone in the way Toto was. I guess it doesn't really matter anymore since Toto wants to be replaced...
What purpose does this post serve? Does the phrasing of it look like she's genuinely trying to parse it or does it look like she's making a show of 'LOOK HOW GOOD OF A TOWNIE I AM!'
Further, why does it not really matter anymore? We're the same slot, same alignment.

Also her most recent claimed inconsistency of Fykus's really doesn't make sense.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #399 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:51 am

I am going to bump this so that the mod can take a pagetop if they are online anytime soon.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #409 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:38 am

In post 408, Fykus wrote:For now yes.
Why?
This + the complete absence of any reasons for his vote in his ISO is making me feel bad about the slot. Feels like he might be opportunistic scum who is hoping my lynch still goes through.
I wasn't sure I bought the 'raving like a lunatic' excuse the first time but him just leaving that vote down with no reasoning feels really shitty.
I am going to put this back down.

VOTE: Fykus
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #410 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:39 am

If you are town, Fykus, you are going to have to do way better than that when it comes to explaining your votes and reads because you just look like opportunistic scum at the moment.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #419 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:08 am

In post 411, TierShift wrote:What do you think about that VT claim fykus made RC?
First impression was that I thought it was more likely to come from town.
In post 416, TierShift wrote:RC your post on moogin was good don't get distracted now

VOTE: moogin

Can people who townread me please sheep tyvm
It's a newbie game and I don't want to teach Fykus that his current play is acceptable by not voting him for it. He needs to be forced to produce real content.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #421 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:36 pm

Frankly even if you are full cop you are less valuable to this town alive than me so just zip up and start being useful.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #423 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:35 pm

As a VT you should be ready and willing to sacrifice yourself in a moment like this when, like I said, your slot is toxic.
For you? Gimme a break.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #426 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Uhh maybe it's because my slot isn't scummy at all?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #431 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Uh that's complete fucking garbage. Why WOULDN'T scum!TS white knight my slot?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #441 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:00 pm

In post 440, Fykus wrote:
In post 409, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Why?
This + the complete absence of any reasons for his vote in his ISO is making me feel bad about the slot. Feels like he might be opportunistic scum who is hoping my lynch still goes through.
I wasn't sure I bought the 'raving like a lunatic' excuse the first time but him just leaving that vote down with no reasoning feels really shitty.

Toto was acting scummy as fuck, fish and others called him out on it and he almost gets lynched. Then I think Moogin asked me why my vote was still on him after a few people jumped off and I explained my reasons for that. Then in the next post he just up and ragequits. Like, if thats not Toto admitting he fucked up trying to pretend hes not scum then I dont know what is.
I don't know maybe it's someone who got pissy that he wasn't getting anywhere with town and quit because of it?
YOU ARE A VIABLE LYNCH WAGON. YOU ARE IN FACT MORE LIKELY TO GET LYNCHED TODAY THEN TOTO WAS. WHY WOULD HE REPLACE OUT
NOW
?
In post 439, JackChaos wrote:This game is really exciting but I'm not sure I'm doing it right. It seems like you guys just make up bullshit then argue about it to see who cracks. I'm sure there's an actual strategy to it but I've never been much of a politician type so forgive me for floundering.

Here, I'll try.

RadiantCowbells what else would you say here? I mean you wouldn't come into the game and be like "oh ya guys woo I'm scum." You popped in and insulted the town and then was adamant about the slot not being scummy at all. Attack the people and make them doubt themselves and they'll never suspect you, right?

Nope.

You're scum. That slot is poison and you know it. You're drenched in it and the way I see it, either that slot drags you down now or it drags one of us down at night.
Alright this is what I was looking for. THIS is scum.

VOTE: JackChaos
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #442 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:05 pm

In post 435, nydushermain wrote:
In post 431, RadiantCowbells wrote:Uh that's complete fucking garbage. Why WOULDN'T scum!TS white knight my slot?
What's your read on him?
We'll see whether or not and how he votes ScumChaos.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #444 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:17 pm

No, I am Kuribo.

YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCKING VOTE ME R O T F L M A O
OK LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT FORMERFISH
YOU _ARE NOT_ LYNCHING ME. I HAVE NOT BEEN LYNCHED AS TOWN IN 10 YEARS ON THIS SITE.
IF YOU CONTINUE TRYING I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK WHAT PR YOU CLAIM TO BE I WILL FUCKING POWERLYNCH YOU KIDDO. YOU WILL BE FUCKING DEAD BEFORE YOU CAN FULLCLAIM.
GET THE FUCK OFF OR I WILL FUCKING RUIN YOU.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #445 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:19 pm

Actually I'm Frozen Angel.

You are voting me!??!?!
GET OUT OF HERE!

and yes your vote on me is really nothing more than a omgus - and a really shitty one

Your rage screams bruised ego to me :/
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #446 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:27 pm

Actually I'm Mastin2.

And frankly, I think the fact that there's even a wagon on me is rather silly.

And don't get me wrong. I understand it.

Like, Toto played very anti-town. His decisions were terrible and he worked against town win condition.

BUT.

That is not the same as being scum.

In fact it's rather obvious to me and was rather obvious before I replaced in that there is no way Toto would play like this as scum.

I mean think about it. Toto is not some scum mastermind who planned this whole thing like you are claiming to believe.

Now if it was, say, RadiantCowbells who went crazy trying to lynch someone who softed PR then claimed their soft publicly- then yes, you have a case. Because he WOULD do something like that.

Toto has 6 months on this site and is clearly not an alt. A cursory examination of his meta doesn't show him being any sort of scum mastermind who abuses belligerency to get townread.

I think it is (or should be) pretty obvious to everyone experienced and with their head on straight that my slot is town.

I understand that your frustration with my predecessor's play is preventing you from seeing the game clearly and I empathize but it is not towards my wincondition to let you lynch me.

I will continue attempting to lynch scum, thank you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #447 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:34 pm

In hindsight I reparsed what Chaos said and it being deliberately blown out of proportion as opposed to scum posturing steals the strength of my scumread on it.

UNVOTE:

I originally townread Nydus but there's been some really weird shit that came out of his mouth on the last few pages and I want a chance to reread it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #448 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:36 pm

Fuck I want to add not being Ranger to the mastin wallpost. My life is ruined.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #449 (isolation #21) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:38 pm

I do feel like in general the votes on me are really, really sticky. FF is not something I want to get into atm but I think that Jack and Fykus are being unreasonably so.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #450 (isolation #22) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:40 pm

In post 440, Fykus wrote:
In post 409, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Why?

Toto was acting scummy as fuck, fish and others called him out on it and he almost gets lynched. Then I think Moogin asked me why my vote was still on him after a few people jumped off and I explained my reasons for that. Then in the next post he just up and ragequits. Like, if thats not Toto admitting he fucked up trying to pretend hes not scum then I dont know what is.

Yeah, good with this vote. Literally all he did is say that I was acting scummy as fuck without saying a word as to why and citing other's reasons then says I'm scum because Toto RQ ???
I mean no shit Toto RQ but why would Scum!Toto RQ when momentum against them was failing hard. There's zero content to this post.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #452 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:44 pm

:]
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #484 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:13 am

I had the same initial reaction to JackChaos but it was intended as a joke? which steals the bite of my scumread on that slot.
JackChaos why do you think that I'm scum?

Also yes my slot is obvtown and I say that as the poster child of hyper aggressive scum play making scum intent. Toto could not and would not have pulled that off as scum and it shouldn't take a genius to figure that out.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #486 (isolation #25) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:17 am

See that entire read feels off to me. I ask you again: why do you think that TS would
absolutely
not have white knighted my slot? In fact it seems like a perfect slot to white knight.

The whole debacle provokes different enough reactions among different people that there's virtually no chance that he gets called out for having townread my slot and it's not like he made a massive effort to derail my slot's lynch.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #488 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:20 am

I feel like Nydus might be chainsawing the fuck out of the Moogin slot but I liked one of Moogin's response.

But jesus that 'YOU'RE JUST RANDOMLY VOTING BETWEEN THE TWO... EXPLAIN' quote was super, super scummy and out of left field.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #490 (isolation #27) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:28 am

This game is really exciting but I'm not sure I'm doing it right. It seems like you guys just make up bullshit then argue about it to see who cracks. I'm sure there's an actual strategy to it but I've never been much of a politician type so forgive me for floundering.

Here, I'll try.
This makes the post sounds like a joke. I want to get a response from him before I do anything.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #493 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:30 am

I eman I don't super townread TierShift but that seemed reasonable enough. If he suddenly has my support on Moogin and I threw a lot of fuel on that fire I can see why he would revote her.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #496 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:32 am

Humor me on this: what's your read on both Fykus and MooginSoosy and can I get as much detail as possible?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #498 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:44 am

Can you reread everything Moogin has posted this game and give me a new read with more detail? Whenever you can.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #505 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:48 pm

In post 502, JackChaos wrote:
In post 484, RadiantCowbells wrote:I had the same initial reaction to JackChaos but it was intended as a joke? which steals the bite of my scumread on that slot.
JackChaos why do you think that I'm scum?

Also yes my slot is obvtown and I say that as the poster child of hyper aggressive scum play making scum intent. Toto could not and would not have pulled that off as scum and it shouldn't take a genius to figure that out.

I think you're scum mostly because of how the other guy played you. I wasn't sure until your giant meltdown about playing this game 10 years and not wanting to be lynched as a townie and threatening to powerlynch fish, whatever that means.

Now I'm not sure you're scum but Im a bit concerned that, holy shit, you take this game super serious. Maybe it's the newbie in me but that sort of makes me want to lynch you more. :D No offense man.
First of all: I was parodying another user's posting style. You notice how I said that I was Kuribo before I made that wall? That's because I was emulating another user.
Second of all, if you want to lynch me for taking this game too seriously you can do so but don't expect for anyone to take you seriously if you're not going to play the game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #509 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:35 am

Nydus I am still waiting.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #512 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:06 am

That's what you call in detail?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #525 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:17 am

I'm saying that any objective third party should have known that Toto was town. I will link you the correspondence between me and the mod before I had seen my role PM in postgame.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #531 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:25 am

Actually I do (did?) expect everyone in the game to realize my slot was town but I obviously adjusted those expectations when I was still getting tunnelled.
I
knew my slot was obviously town and can demonstrate that in postgame. I think it's pretty silly that my slot was even in contention for a wagon tbh.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #532 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:25 am

Actually I do (did?) expect everyone in the game to realize my slot was town but I obviously adjusted those expectations when I was still getting tunnelled.
I
knew my slot was obviously town and can demonstrate that in postgame. I think it's pretty silly that my slot was even in contention for a wagon tbh.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #572 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:46 pm

I'm somewhat uncomfortable with how hard Grey is townreading me since that doesn't seem like something that happens.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #574 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:55 pm

I mean, I guess. I also thought Toto's progression made a ton of sense and if FormerFish hadn't claimed PR I might be voting there tbh.

Why are you townreading Moogin so hard? Why the Fykus vote of all the slots you can vote?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #577 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:02 pm

I've gone back to leaning town on Fykus so that's a no go. I can tentatively support Jack though, so you should go over there.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #578 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:02 pm

What's your read on Nydus? Because maybe his scumpartner might not be Moogin but his progression has been fucking weird for the last while.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #581 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:04 pm

In post 579, JackChaos wrote:
In post 573, -Grey- wrote:
In post 572, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm somewhat uncomfortable with how hard Grey is townreading me since that doesn't seem like something that happens.
Relax, it started with Toto. Not you.

I was on the same wavelength with him and he was my strongest townread all the way.
Truth. I don't hate you RC, I just don't trust Toto.
He's saying that he thought my predecessor was obvtown and you're trying to agree with him.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #617 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Grey has a really good point about 438. Feels like he knows that I'm going to flip town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #645 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:05 pm

VOTE: NydusHerMain
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #654 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:28 pm

Yeahhhhhhhh okay my philosophy at this point is there's too many people doing terrible and anti-town shit and hiding behind 'oh I'm a newbie.'

It's time to start clearing out that crowd of people.

I'm deciding if I'd rather vote Fykus or JackChaos.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #664 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:27 pm

I disagree with that interpretation of that post whether or not he's scum. hold up.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #740 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:25 pm

Let's not vote Fykus.

I'm happier with JackChaos.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #772 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:24 pm

I wouldn't mind lynching Pepcho either tbh.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #777 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:07 pm

VOTE: jackchaos

fuck that shit see you bro
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #781 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:15 pm

VOTE: NydusHerMain
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #788 (isolation #50) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:37 pm

I have solved the game.

VOTE: RC

Lynch me and I'm calling the next two lynches. I am 100% confident that 6 other people in this game are town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #791 (isolation #51) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:48 pm

I understand the value of threatics. If I just go ahead and say it people will ignore my reads.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #795 (isolation #52) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:58 pm

Pressure ramps up and Nydus gets scared and starts pushing on Grey instead.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #893 (isolation #53) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:57 pm

In post 889, -Grey- wrote:
In post 888, Fykus wrote:Im beginning to suspect a moogs/rc scumship. Ill post properly in an hour when i get home from work.
Wrong.

If RC was scum with Moogs, he had zero incentive to derail the Lynch on Jack.

The ONLY way RC is scum is if Jack is his partner. A Jack town flip also clears RC and scum wouldn't want that if Jack is town.

Jack is the ideal lynch today any way you slice it.
Why the fuck would that clear RC what is this bullshit
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #895 (isolation #54) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:00 pm

I would derail a wagon on whoever I wanted. If I was scum with literally anyone else in the game I would not be picky about doing so and I would easily do something like that purely on a whim.

Further, I don't see why you would think that I explicitly intended to derail the lynch: do you think I could have planned for that scummy as fuck reaction?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #897 (isolation #55) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:08 pm

And am I scum for that?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #899 (isolation #56) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:11 pm

If a Jack townflip means that I'm town then that means Town!RC could do what I have done. Why couldn't Town!RC have done it with Scum!JackInTheBox?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #902 (isolation #57) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:14 pm

You're speaking in a lot of absolutes this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #923 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:26 pm

lolololololol
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #926 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:47 pm

intent. claim
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #928 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:54 pm

He is now.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #931 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:26 am

If you do this and it flips a PR I am policy lynching you. I understand the value in such play but can't condone it in the newbie queue.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #933 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:32 am

i have no way of deducing whether what you are currently doing is cheeky scum play or town feigned overconfidence. You are not required to play in such a way and I don't trust your slot.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #934 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:36 am

Which is another way of saying what I said before; you can pull certain shit but if you're wrong when you're pulling certain shit you are going to be PLed and that's a problem with you not knowing when to pull certain shit.
I have never mislynched a cop guilty that I have faked to fruition, but in years I have only made 5 of them. Tempted to do more, but only 5.
If you don't have the discipline to realize when you're actually 100% sure someone is scum and to know when you CAN actually be 100% sure someone is scum, you get PLed. Oh, and if you're scum it's just good to lynch you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #973 (isolation #64) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:02 pm

Come on baby don't fear the reaper.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #994 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:32 pm

I'm not interested in posting anything in this game at this time.

Take from that what you will.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #996 (isolation #66) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:38 pm

VOTE: pepchoninga

Good with this vote though.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1008 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:44 pm

postie
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1012 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:59 pm

oh I want to see pepcho's head on a plate.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1017 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:20 pm

Herp De Derp
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1019 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:31 pm

Butts.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1020 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:34 pm

If you weren't softing I'd be powerlynching you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1023 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:38 pm

Formerfish I refuse to look at at this time but it'd probably be Moogin.

I don't read TierShift as scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1024 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:41 pm

So my reads are something lik

Mehtown: {TierShift}
Very slight town: {Fykus}
Kindascum: {Nydus, Moogin}
Scumfuckery: {Pepcho}

with {Grey, Formerfish} excluded from the list of participants.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1026 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:42 pm

Wasn't she your top townread at one point? :igmeou:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1027 (isolation #75) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:44 pm

Like I'm sorry but your read on me is so, so, SO shit. I'm town UNLESS I magically chose to MASTER PLAN! fakehammer my partner in order to get the wagon off them.
I would do that as town or scum. What reason do you have to think that I'm town here or is it just the Toto thing? And why would I suddenly become scum even if I did derail a scum wagon? c'mon that's shit.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1030 (isolation #76) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:29 pm

Alright fine. I'm willing to townread you for today.

I still think Pepcho is the most likely lynch to hit scum tho.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1031 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:35 pm

I'd hate to lose to Fykus because like fuck he's so obvscum at first glance but I remember mislynching a LOT of town who played like he is.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1032 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:35 pm

I'm like genuinely... rather convinced that TierShift is town though.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1034 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:40 pm

Moogin/Pepcho seems like an okay scumteam to me y'know.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1036 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:41 pm

Okay I'm not saying this as in HOW FUCKING DARE YOU NOT VOTE YOUR SCUMPARTNER YOU DARE TO STAND AGAINST MY FUCKING GLORIOUS WAGON I WILL SPLIT YOUR FUCKING ATOMS YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1038 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:48 pm

Wait a fucking minute Fykus

Your avi isn't from Paper Mario is it?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1039 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:51 pm

I just realized I townread the fuck out of SAJ's 6 posts.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1042 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:59 pm

I can read shitposting pretty effectively.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1043 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:01 am

Sorry Zelda avi but you're a scumbutt :good:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1056 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:16 pm

Setups with a JK are more than twice as likely to have a kill prevented =)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1090 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:52 am

Unvote. Weird shit happens. FormerFish could be bulletproof.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1092 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:54 am

Oh.

Moogin could be scum though.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1093 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:55 am

Just... hold ur butts.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1095 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:56 am

Or we lynch Moogin, they flip town, we lynch Ville.

Scum already know whether Formerfish is doctor or Bulletproof. only town doesn't know.

There is no harm to town in that information being outed and I want to have some time to think about this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1098 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:59 am

Yes they do.

Formerfish is outed as the otehr PR.

If they shot FORMERFISH, he is 1-shot BP
If they shot SOMEONE BESIDES FORMERFISH, he is doctor.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1100 (isolation #91) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:00 am

Also would like to point out that Pep's partner is PROBABLY someone experienced given the tracker claim.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1102 (isolation #92) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:02 am

I'm guessing that in dead thread partner said to PepCho immediately claim tracker if you get wagoned.

I think Grey is last scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1103 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:04 am

It would also explain why you were so reluctant to wagoning the slot while it was absentee.

Your play also only made sense in the context of a PR claim; I thought you had some sort of result on me that justified confclearing me. Without that your play just doesn't cut it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1106 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:14 am

Faaaaaaaake.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1109 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:17 am

Grey!Cop on me.
Grey!Jailkeeper on me.

Yeah, I would expect to be townread and that's a great way of softing.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1110 (isolation #96) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:18 am

I mean I even said that I thought you were softing and that's the reason I was ignoring your slot and you didn't say anything when I wasn't calling you scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1112 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:22 am

Topkek why not on day 1. why didn't you call me out for it earlier in the day when I said it was the only reason I wasn't driving your ass down?

Besides, your 'I INSTA CC ANY PR CLAIMS' makes a fuckton of sense as PR because that way you aren't giving the information to the enemy team that you're PR whne you quickhammer and gives you the opportunity not to quickhammer.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1113 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:23 am

Saying you don't understand why I thought that you were PR with a clearing result on me is basically a scumclaim.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1114 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:23 am

Besides FormerFish was fucking obvious BP and it doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1116 (isolation #100) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:26 am

Okay, sure, maybe? but you still have an ass backwards townread on me that went wholely unexplained and are citing 'trying to convince others' as an explanation for why you molded a read that literally didn't convince a single other person in this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1118 (isolation #101) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:28 am

Fuck you figured it out time to jettison the escape pods b o y s.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1120 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:38 am

Should have waited for a hardclaim from Formerfish but that's fine too.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1122 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:53 am

Fish doesn't know if he still has his vest and you fucking know that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1125 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:56 am

In post 1124, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1122, RadiantCowbells wrote:Fish doesn't know if he still has his vest and you fucking know that.
What I know is that 1-shot BP's are told when they lose vest.
Scumclaim. game over.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1129 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Nah we're voting Ville.

VOTE: Ville

If they flip ROLEBLOCKER, ForemerFish conftown and I highly recommend blocking Grey.
If htey flip GOON, you block FormerFish no matter what and if someone dies, former conftown.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1133 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:05 pm

loooooooooooooooool
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1134 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:05 pm

you do that :good:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1139 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:14 pm

Yeah they were.

moi, grey, moogin, yourself, tier shift.

@Moogin.

If this flips GOON then either FORMERFISH IS GOON or REMIANING SCUM IS A ROLEBLOCKER. Your JAILKEEP is only relevant if it's targeted on FORMERFISH.
If this flips ROLEBLOCKER then FORMERFISH is CONFIRMED TOWN. YOU will target GREY tonight if you cannot claim a target before night phase falls.

If this is town you're a scumfuck anyway so :good:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1140 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:15 pm

So:

Goon flip -> you target FormerFish
Roleblocker flip -> you target Grey unless you can publicly out a different target before nightfall.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1141 (isolation #110) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:17 pm

In post 1140, RadiantCowbells wrote:So:

Goon flip -> you target FormerFish
Roleblocker flip -> you target Grey unless you can publicly out a different target before nightfall.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1143 (isolation #111) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:21 pm

Grey is literally confirmed scum right now. He understands how the game works, he is just trying to sneak a bad jailkeep through.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1146 (isolation #112) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:27 pm

Only jail him if the flip is
Mafia Roleblocker

If the flip is
Mafia Goon
, you are roleblocking FormerFish.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1149 (isolation #113) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:28 pm

In post 1146, RadiantCowbells wrote:Only jail him if the flip is
Mafia Roleblocker

If the flip is
Mafia Goon
You are listening to me because if there is a GOON flip jailblocking GREY is literally confirmed irrelevant based on the continuing existence of a roleblocker.

Grey trying to fight this is tantamount to a scumclaim.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1152 (isolation #114) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:31 pm

Mafia Roleblocker

If the flip is
Mafia Goon

WE ARE GOING TO PLAY THE REST OF THE GAME ASSUMING YOU COMMIT THESE NIGHT ACTIONS AS LISTED.
IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO YOU MAY END UP CONFIRMING SCUM AS TOWN AND WILL LOSE US THE GAME OUTRIGHT.
THE GOON DECISION IS LITERALLY INCONTROVERTIBLE. NO SET OF READS SHOULD CAUSE YOU TO BREAK IT.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH JAILING GREY POST ROLEBLOCKER FLIP AND CAN'T POST AN ALTERNATIVE TARGET BEFORE NIGHT, DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE IF YOU CHANGE WE WILL CONFTOWN GREY AND HE MAY BE SCUM.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1154 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:36 pm

In post 1152, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Mafia Roleblocker

If the flip is
Mafia Goon

WE ARE GOING TO PLAY THE REST OF THE GAME ASSUMING YOU COMMIT THESE NIGHT ACTIONS AS LISTED.
IF YOU FAIL TO DO SO YOU MAY END UP CONFIRMING SCUM AS TOWN AND WILL LOSE US THE GAME OUTRIGHT.
THE GOON DECISION IS LITERALLY INCONTROVERTIBLE. NO SET OF READS SHOULD CAUSE YOU TO BREAK IT.
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH JAILING GREY POST ROLEBLOCKER FLIP AND CAN'T POST AN ALTERNATIVE TARGET BEFORE NIGHT, DEAL WITH IT BECAUSE IF YOU CHANGE WE WILL CONFTOWN GREY AND HE MAY BE SCUM.
Scum!Grey's virtual only chance is if you do something really stupid tonight. Don't do it.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1156 (isolation #116) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:38 pm

You realize that TierShift can also correct your bullshit logic and no one in this game believes that you are stupid enough to not realize that you are making a mistake?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1158 (isolation #117) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Grey is not confirmed town following a Goon flip jailkeep because there is a confirmed roleblocker and your jailkeep is literally nonexistent unless it's used on FormerFish who is the only person who could be a Mafia Goon.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1160 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:44 pm

Oh sorry I forgot that I said that PRs get results on day one. I think it's obvious that I believed that whatever your reads were were getting blown out of proportion on D1 but there's no justification for the hyperbole on Day 2.

You know full well that I'm a threat as scum and you would never leave a false trail post-flip for scum!RC to call back to and say 'HEY GREY THOUGHT I WAS SUPERTOWN RIGHT'
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1165 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:25 pm

VOTE: grey
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1168 (isolation #120) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:30 pm

Do you still think that I'm scum?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1169 (isolation #121) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:32 pm

I'm like, >95% sure that Grey is scum because of the way he kept people off the wagon on his partner while they were a vacant slot.

That said there's still a chance that I'm wrong and I'd rather you not think that I'm scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1172 (isolation #122) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:35 pm

I believe you could not possibly be as dumb as you're pretending to be.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1173 (isolation #123) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Also if FF is scum and you somehow swayed Moogin to do something stupid like not target FF then that's on you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1175 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Question: do you understand why I think that you're the obvous lynch today. yes or no?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1177 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:42 pm

Also sorry if I offended/upset you.

Okay. Well your slot is getting lynched and I feel pretty confident that if you're not scum we'll solve the game anyway.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1179 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:43 pm

Oh yeah you're SAJ.

UNVOTE:

I need a moment before I do anything.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1180 (isolation #127) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:52 pm

I townread TIer/Former.

I think if you don't realize that my slot is obvfuckingtown after both the play and flip then there's nothing Most Cunning Manipulator RC can do to sway you.

So, last scum is in Fykus/Nydus/Grey.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1181 (isolation #128) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:56 pm

Fykus more likely than not to be town.

So maybe it's just the person who kept reading as scumfuckmcgee to me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1184 (isolation #129) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:06 pm

In post 1079, nydushermain wrote:
In post 1072, Ville wrote:
In post 1071, -Grey- wrote:Hey Ville...

I wasn't kidding about your slot being caught scum.

VOTE: Ville

Just go ahead and out your partner so we can call it a day.
VOTE: -Grey-

I will claim if everyone is going to vote against me; but that would be against the interest of the town, making myself a kill target this night.
Or I need protection from a town doctor this night.
Ville specifically said "town doctor" so that implies that if he's a real PR, he's and investigative one because only doctor exists in cop or tracker. Let's pretend there's no scum that nks (I didn't actually know that was a possibility @grey), then that means that either formerfish is scum, or he's bulletproof with a shot on him hence the nk, or he's doctor and got a save somewhere?

I think that there should be a mass claim. This will make the game way easier. I HIGHLY DOUBT that if pepcho was cop, he'd check fish. If he were tracker, maybe he checks fish to see whether or not the PR claim holds. Either way, I think that a lot gets revealed because if fish is doctor, he gets a free town check almost (if we assume that scum don't nk).

UNVOTE:

I personally want hard claims in this order:

Grey
TS
Moogin
Fykus

I'm vanilla town, and RC claimed vanilla town earlier I believe. People from Grey to Fykus was just based on memory of who was in the game. Thoughts?
Actually I am very, very certain that this slot is town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1185 (isolation #130) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:06 pm

Fykus completely sidelined the entire situation on day 2 with the claims.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1186 (isolation #131) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:07 pm

In post 1076, -Grey- wrote:You really should read the game before jumping in.

You haven't done yourself any favors at all.

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE

What if this is Grey telling his partner to check SCUM TOPIC where he told them to CLAIM TRACKER?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1187 (isolation #132) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:09 pm

Okay. Townbloc can be Nydus/FF/Me.

I am going to lynch Grey today, period. We can decide between Fykus and TS tomorrow.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1188 (isolation #133) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:10 pm

VOTE: Grey
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1190 (isolation #134) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:12 pm

I have. It's like mehish.
Pepcho talked a lot to SAJ before the replace but there was almost no back and forth between Grey/Pepcho.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1191 (isolation #135) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:15 pm

I can't write off the possibility of Fykus or Tiershift scum but I think they're vastly less likely to be scum than Grey.

I don't know where I'd vote if Grey is town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1193 (isolation #136) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:16 pm

Conftown: {RC, Formerfish}
Very town: {Nydushermain}
pretty town: {Fykus, Tiershift}
Scumfuck: {Grey}

So I want to just lynch Grey and hopefully that's it for this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1195 (isolation #137) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:19 pm

In post 1194, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1186, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1076, -Grey- wrote:You really should read the game before jumping in.

You haven't done yourself any favors at all.

WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE

What if this is Grey telling his partner to check SCUM TOPIC where he told them to CLAIM TRACKER?
WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE

Why would I feed my partner to the wolves right out of the gate?
You are roleblocker. Pepcho's slot was ass scummy and bussing him was a power play if you could get the PR outed in the process. I imagine you would have told Pepcho in scumchat to claim scum too.
It makes complete sense that you would do what you did as well yesterday; defend Pepcho while he can't fish out the PR claims then bus him when there's someone in the slot for the towncred.
Besides, contrary to my claims when we were scumpartners I know better than to think that you never bus ;)
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1199 (isolation #138) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:23 pm

Oh please we both know that you do in fact bus. Me playing along with GBT's errant meta of your play doesn't mean that I actually believe it.

Feel free to point out where I have ever bussed
We both know what my answer's going to be then you're going to throw your hands in the air and NUUUUUUU NAWTMENAWTME and then there'll be more of a pkaper trail then there already was.
I would rather not draw any attention to this information so I'd rather keep it quiet; but if you want to force my hand here I will absolutely play ball.
Just agree that I may have my own sources as to your meta that I am unwilling to divulge at this time.
And besides, if you genuinely believe that I genuinely believe that you never bus the exact optimal play is to hard bus and coast on me townreading you for it!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1204 (isolation #139) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:28 pm

Hey that's my rhetoric. Don't steal my rhetoric. Scum!RC has evaded guilties, lynched confirmed towns, and hard nightkilled their partners for towncred. I've outlasted many towns and I can outlast you.
But you would know that, wouldn't you? You wouldn't be okay with how easily I am going to get you lynched this game because I'm sure you realize that I am not going to get lynched on your word.

I mean, sureeeeeeeeeeeeee. 100% of games that you've ever played on any accounts in the history of this site have never bussed. *rubberstamp*
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1209 (isolation #140) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:47 pm

I believe that I would be fully justified in doing so, assuming that you end up flipping town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1215 (isolation #141) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:57 pm

Toto/Pepcho associatives conftown me so I'm not sure why we're having this conversation
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1225 (isolation #142) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:07 pm

Grey is such a clown scumfuck :]
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1227 (isolation #143) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:11 pm

*cowers in mortal terror*
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1229 (isolation #144) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Hey wait a second that's familiar.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1234 (isolation #145) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:55 pm

He's my other lynch candidate so, maybe?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1236 (isolation #146) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:20 pm

My PoV on review is that TierShift is really, really unlikely to be scum relative to Grey and Fykus.wh

I strongly suspect it's Grey over Fykus but if I'm not in contention for a lynch I don't really care about the order.

Also if Grey is town it would be nice to not have to deal with having to point out to everyone why Toto's associatives with Pepcho make me obvtown.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1238 (isolation #147) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:28 pm

I mean it could be. There's literally zero associatives between the two slots. But your slot is still likelier to be scum based on everything that I know.

Sure. Maybe this'll flip scum and we can be awkward at each other in postgame. But I promise you you cannot win this game if you're scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1242 (isolation #148) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:47 pm

I mean I fully understand the viewpoint of wait these fucks said each other were both confirmed scum why are they suddenly voting me: but that isn't necessarily town indicative.

I am fine with a Fykus lynch here or I am fine with going back to Grey because I see the game as solved to one of the two at this point and of the two I would get more satisfaction out of lynching Fykus.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1244 (isolation #149) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:50 pm

Because he's not calling you retarded he's calling the situation retarded. Two people sitting there calling each other confirmed scum then suddenly voting him would feel pretty retarded.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1246 (isolation #150) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:53 pm

I mean I understand what you're saying and strictly going by his words yes but I think there's sufficient flexibility in the meaning for it to go either way.

Regardless there's enough chance that he's scum with him blindly agreeing to follow your words to lynch me the next day and the 0 associatives with Pepcho.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1248 (isolation #151) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:54 pm

Like he didn't even mention the guy once in the entire game. NOT ONCE.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1250 (isolation #152) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:02 pm

HOLY FUCK YOU MIGHT BE TOWN GREY
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1257 (isolation #153) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:48 pm

more scared of my reads and think you might ml town?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1258 (isolation #154) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:50 pm

Bluntly the reason I want to lynch Fykus first here is that I have no fear that Grey worms his way out of a lynch tomorrow.

I do think, however, that I may get nightkilled over you FF and that you may end up mislynching someone town if we just lynch Grey.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1260 (isolation #155) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:54 pm

I mean, you were shitting on my slot for the entirety of day One so I don't think that you can be surprised or offended that I feel that way.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1261 (isolation #156) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:55 pm

I'm not trying to start another fight I am just explaing where I was coming from.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1265 (isolation #157) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:59 pm

FormerFish, do you DISAGREE that the next 2 lynches should be Fykus and Grey?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1290 (isolation #158) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:42 pm

It's not about the bussing specifically it's about the fact that it looked like he was signalling him to check partner then he claimed tracker and he was trying to prevent us from wagoning Pepcho before they came back.

If you think that Grey didn't powerbus, then we should probably lynch Fykus today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1291 (isolation #159) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:42 pm

Also I am of the opinion that if you are ever roleblocker the best possible play is to hard bus the goon as early in the game as possible and have them draw out the PRs.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1293 (isolation #160) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:45 pm

AKA if I were scum Pepcho wouldn't have gotten lynched Day 2. He'd have gotten powerwagoned day 1.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1297 (isolation #161) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:49 pm

And TS, do you not find it sketchy that Grey only jumped on the slot as soon as there was a replacement?

Like if you don't think that it's Fykus I think Grey is the obvious second lynch.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1302 (isolation #162) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:53 pm

In post 1298, -Grey- wrote:
In post 1297, RadiantCowbells wrote:And TS, do you not find it sketchy that Grey only jumped on the slot as soon as there was a replacement?
That's bullshit dude. If I'd have tried to lynch it before the replacement, you'd have criticized me for attacking an empty slot.
No, there's no way I would have. I was attacking an empty slot because rereading overnight I determined that the slot was basically guaranteed scum.
Why would I have attacked you for doing the exact same that I was doing at the time?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1305 (isolation #163) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:55 pm

I didn't really care about whether the slot was empty or not because I thought that it was scum. I 'claim' that I would have waited to scumread the replacement for what they DID because I like to have a solid case on my partner when I bus which I definitely did not during this game but *shrug*. I question whether Fykus would have coached that Tracker claim, which feels coached.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1320 (isolation #164) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:56 am

In post 1317, TierShift wrote:
In post 1313, -Grey- wrote:Right, because it's obvious that scum is going to be abrasive.

It's not like they'd get father in the game by appeasing town or anything.
You can be scum and abrasive. Works as well.

Rc, do you think ny could be capable of coaching that claim?

Yes I do think that Ny would have been capable of coaching that claim.

I don't think that they
did
, but that specific thing I think is well within scum!Nydus's repertoire
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1324 (isolation #165) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:15 am

That's literally not at all a contradiction.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1326 (isolation #166) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:01 am

No, I think that you're town for something entirely different that's unrelated to the coach a partner thing.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1327 (isolation #167) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:07 am

UNVOTE:

Now worried that Grey may not be as shoe in of a lynch as I thought it would be tomorrow. Makes me reluctant to lynch low priority Fykus and let Grey through.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1336 (isolation #168) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:55 pm

I AM SCUM BOOSTING MY ACTIVITY TO TRY TO WIN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING NYDUS?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1338 (isolation #169) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:19 pm

Oh my god I can't write any of you fucks off as town can I?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1342 (isolation #170) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:45 pm

RC was happy to have my support in lynching Fykus today as long as he believed nydus would lynch me tomorrow. nydus townreading me threw a wrench in his plans.
This is correct
Scum loves to keep their options open.
Nydus said something objectively scummy when I had otherwise written him out of the lynchpool and now I'm *shrug*ing.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1344 (isolation #171) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:52 pm

I know I put RC in the same slot as TS but I actually don't know where to put him. He's like floating around in my read list because I'm unsure of how to feel about him. On one hand, I feel like he's trying to game solve, and on the other, I have a gut feeling that he might just be scum boosting up his activity to try to win. Either way, I think that fykus is the best lynch for today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1346 (isolation #172) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:57 pm

You are calling me out for keeping my options open and widening the lynchpool when that is precisely what Nydus is doing, albeit with the exception that he isn't pushing on you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1350 (isolation #173) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:31 pm

I didn't throw TierShift out of my townreads.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1356 (isolation #174) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:21 pm

Who says that he was coached to make that claim? Who says that they didn't just make it independently, which is what probably happened if you're town?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1359 (isolation #175) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:33 pm

VOTE: Grey

There's a chance that Fykus is the scum here but meh.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1361 (isolation #176) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Right now it just feels like to me you're trying to seem town by defending as many people as possible.

I am willing to give you my vote tomorrow if you're town because I really can't see anyone but you being scum atm but I just don't see it happening.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1363 (isolation #177) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:38 pm

why nawt that's bullshit why can't a wagon be 100% town come the fuck on dude.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1366 (isolation #178) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:40 pm

Your reads are all over the place and it feels like you're literally trying to just act in a way that you being scum would be totally nonsensical because you're too scummy to be scum and defending too many people.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1368 (isolation #179) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:44 pm

K. Sorry if you're town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1375 (isolation #180) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:10 pm

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING.

WE ARE NOT LYNCHING MY ONLY TOWNREAD JFC.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1376 (isolation #181) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:10 pm

YALL FUCK OFF HERE
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1378 (isolation #182) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:14 pm

If scum is coaching scum that's not you then it's fucking Nydus it's not Tier
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1380 (isolation #183) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:18 pm

no one is that fucking blase about scum play and you know it

no half decent player would take that easy way out without committing to anything. ever.

or more likely you're just a scumfuck
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1382 (isolation #184) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:20 pm

no just stop it you cheeky scumfuck
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1384 (isolation #185) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Fykus keep your vote down.

Tier vote Grey with me.

Former you need to vote this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1386 (isolation #186) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:38 pm

this game and that look nothing alike and are 2 years apart.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1393 (isolation #187) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:07 pm

Grey is just a scumlord let's lyncheroonies thanks bye.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1395 (isolation #188) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:13 pm

lol please discredit me more.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1397 (isolation #189) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:15 pm

Actually I would lynch Nydus tomorrow. I've been coming around on Fykus town for a while.

:good:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1399 (isolation #190) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:19 pm

Oh he's not scum. you are.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1401 (isolation #191) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:20 pm

you are scumfuck 2017
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1403 (isolation #192) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:23 pm

you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017
you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017
you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017
you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017 you are scumfuck 2017
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1406 (isolation #193) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:28 pm

know how I know you're scum because you are scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1407 (isolation #194) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:30 pm

like I don't understand this posturing. I expect that you're planning to push a lynch on me tomorrow and be all 'OH THERE'S NO WAY I WOULD HAVE HARD TOWNREAD HIM IF I WERE SCUM' right?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1409 (isolation #195) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:31 pm

I am not taking that chance.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1411 (isolation #196) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:32 pm

I lost 1769 because I let the people I thought were scum live because of strategic reasons. I am not doing that this game.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1413 (isolation #197) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:35 pm

I think that you can worm your way out of it. I'm not taking that chanec.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1415 (isolation #198) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Yeah you might say that :p
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1417 (isolation #199) » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:49 pm

sure scumlord

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”