[Game Over] Newbie 1784 - Escape Room

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (isolation #200) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2392, nancy wrote:Okay Tes seeing as you're here and Src is not you can go first. Guess my reads then popcorn it to someone else.
I'd have to reread your ISO first.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #201) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by TesXX »

Going to read the spoilered associations nancy posted and guess.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (isolation #202) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:07 pm

Post by TesXX »

I'm exhausted at the moment, you can pass it to someone else if you want.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2397 (isolation #203) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2395, nancy wrote:Include what you think my lynchpool is before popcorning.
I'm thinking your lynch pool is {WM, Src, Ali} right now but I'll reread tomorrow since I'm tired.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #204) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:21 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2216, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2129, StealthyNoodle wrote:@WhyMafia, I think my townreads on you are pretty fine, but you've been doing a lot of shady stuff as well.
In post 1659, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 1637, BlackVoid wrote:What's notable here is when he was accused of defending Pine, he jumps to say that he was defended another slot as well.
I like this observation as well. Here's some further investigation.

Deerstalker OnActually, I did take note of post 176 (which is his only defense of Cog, as mentioned in 463). And something was off about it: I remember being a bit annoyed because he pretty much spewed out the same non-sense as Chronicle:
In post 178, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 173, Chronicle wrote: Your vote is
wasted on a slot
that hasn't even
logged in since the game started
, and you voting him will not pop him an email telling him to check in on this game and post his thoughts.

And when he does finally catch up, he will post his thoughts accordingly. Your one vote doesn't do anything. It will not spur any sort of reaction, it does not give him any sort of incentive to pay more attention to this game, because he is not ignoring this game. Because he hasn't even logged in yet.

Your vote does not do anything. His inactivity thus far is not alignment indicative.
It doesn't seem like you're reading my posts at all. So let me rephrase:
If bjc0303 is lurking, he sees this. If there's more pressure and he's still lurking, there'll probably be a response as well. To explain further:
He doesn't have to be online to lurk.
I don't get why you keep pushing such an invalid argument.
In post 176, WhyMafia wrote:Why are we debating his alignment when he's not even lurking - he hasn't
logged on since the game started
. This is
wasting time to find scum
, unless we're using this to gauge reactions.

But idk I'm bad at mafia
And that goes for you as well.
I've included WhyMafia's whole post 176 in this quote. Had to alter it in order to get my point across.

This was his
only defense
of bjc(the one Cog replaced), and it's pretty much Chron's words, rearranged.
Care to explain why your post is so similar to Chronicle's?
Because I agree with it. It's a fact. He didn't log on ..
What's more to be said?
But you voted me for stating opinions that had already been said.
In post 1159, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1151, TesXX wrote:{Chronicle} I still need to read more through this one's iso, I'll make an updated version of this list when I do.
{Loop} null I guess, I've been having trouble trying to get a read on him. I will include any opinions I've changed in the update. Somebody may have asked this but @Loop how come you wanted a Pine lynch in ?
{Srceen} nullscum. I dislike the change if thought process from to .
{StealthyNoodle} also nullscum. I'm not completely done looking through his slot, I haven't liked some of his cases against nancy and I don't like how he tried to pull the same thing as WhyMafia did in
{WhyMafia} scumlean. I'm not a fan of the "I'm fine with getting lynched therefore I am town" thing that he pulled and I disagree with his reasoning of why scum wouldn't do it. Unsure of why he had a switch in attitude toward Chronicle, unless I missed something.
{Drixx} also scumlean. Yeah, I looked back at Pine's wallpost(I may take another look at it eventually) and his wallpost did seem like he was actually
trying
to townread nancy, possibly because she'd be the easiest to not have to put effort into making fake reads for(since he could probably pull the meta crap). There's also what BV said in about a possible Drixx + WM team which I agree with if WM were to flip red.
btw
is this the best you can do?
It seems like you put hardly any effort into those reads. Literally everything you said is parroting what other's have said. I fail to see how thinking of these reasons were hard, considering everyone already posted these reasonings. VOTE: TesXX
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (isolation #205) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:07 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2422, TesXX wrote:
In post 2129, StealthyNoodle wrote:@WhyMafia, I think my townreads on you are pretty fine, but you've been doing a lot of shady stuff as well.
In post 1637, BlackVoid wrote:What's notable here is when he was accused of defending Pine, he jumps to say that he was defended another slot as well.

Deerstalker OnActually, I did take note of post 176 (which is his only defense of Cog, as mentioned in 463). And something was off about it: I remember being a bit annoyed because he pretty much spewed out the same non-sense as Chronicle:
wasted on a slot
that hasn't even
, and you voting him will not pop him an email telling him to check in on this game and post his thoughts.

And when he does finally catch up, he will post his thoughts accordingly. Your one vote doesn't do anything. It will not spur any sort of reaction, it does not give him any sort of incentive to pay more attention to this game, because he is not ignoring this game. Because he hasn't even logged in yet.

Your vote does not do anything. His inactivity thus far is not alignment indicative.
If bjc0303 is lurking, he sees this. If there's more pressure and he's still lurking, there'll probably be a response as well. To explain further:
In post 176, WhyMafia wrote:Why are we debating his alignment when he's not even lurking - he hasn't
. This is

But idk I'm bad at mafia
I've included WhyMafia's whole post 176 in this quote. Had to alter it in order to get my point across.

This was his
only defense
What's more to be said?
In post 1151, TesXX wrote:{Chronicle} I still need to read more through this one's iso, I'll make an updated version of this list when I do.
{Loop} null I guess, I've been having trouble trying to get a read on him. I will include any opinions I've changed in the update. Somebody may have asked this but @Loop how come you wanted a Pine lynch in ?
{StealthyNoodle} also nullscum. I'm not completely done looking through his slot, I haven't liked some of his cases against nancy and I don't like how he tried to pull the same thing as WhyMafia did in
{WhyMafia} scumlean. I'm not a fan of the "I'm fine with getting lynched therefore I am town" thing that he pulled and I disagree with his reasoning of why scum wouldn't do it. Unsure of why he had a switch in attitude toward Chronicle, unless I missed something.
{Drixx} also scumlean. Yeah, I looked back at Pine's wallpost(I may take another look at it eventually) and his wallpost did seem like he was actually
trying
to townread nancy, possibly because she'd be the easiest to not have to put effort into making fake reads for(since he could probably pull the meta crap). There's also what BV said in about a possible Drixx + WM team which I agree with if WM were to flip red.
btw
It seems like you put hardly any effort into those reads. Literally everything you said is parroting what other's have said. I fail to see how thinking of these reasons were hard, considering everyone already posted these reasonings. VOTE: TesXX
@WM do you have any explanation for this contradiction?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #206) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by TesXX »

Page 100!sweg
Let me read stuff
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2502 (isolation #207) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2433, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2425, TesXX wrote:

wasted on a slot
that hasn't even

. This is

But idk I'm bad at mafia

This was his
only defense
What's more to be said?
trying
btw
Because that was one post while 99% of your reads were parroted
My readlist was also one post. My reads' explanations were already mentioned by others because I was agreeing with things other people said, just like with when you were saying basically the same things as chronicle. You voted me rather than who was supposedly your biggest scumread over something you did yourself.
@nancy
don't worry, I will post what I think your realist is, unless you want aristo to do it first.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (isolation #208) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by TesXX »

Trying to guess nancy's reads is hard.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2524 (isolation #209) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by TesXX »

So that's a hard townre-no, she thinks that person is a scumfu-no, that's a locktown- no, obvscumread...

:up: Trying to find nancy's reads
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (isolation #210) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by TesXX »

I searched this thread for "zzz" and it found no suitable matches.
COMPLETE BULLCRAP
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (isolation #211) » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2544, nancy wrote:Tes I am going to go take a long, warm shower. When I get back I want to see my readslist waiting for me!
confTown

BlackVoid, nancy
Town

Aristophanes
StealthyNoodle
Townish

DA BEST PLAYA
TesXX
This is the area where I forgot nancy's reads on someone

WhyMafia
Scumlean

Srceenplay
Alisae

It's likely that I made mistakes with this, but I'm tired right now and will reread tomorrow.

Thank you for your cooperation
  • -TesXX, head of the illuminati
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (isolation #212) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:41 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2567, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 2556, Alisae wrote:Would could lynch TesXX. The way he suggested nancy to be a doc while she was fakeclaiming 1-shot bp before the roleswap stuff happened doesn't exactly look the best?
Wouldn't he shoot nancy N1 if he thought that? That actually points against him being scum not towards.
I was pretty sure nancy was the doctor when she claimed bulletproof. But it
is
possible that scum would get scared by the possibility of doc!nancy and nokill, which is why chronicle going nowhere last night does
not
clear his slot.
I have to leave soon, will read the thread when I'm back.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (isolation #213) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:33 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2709, nancy wrote:
In post 2708, TesXX wrote:I was pretty sure nancy was the doctor when she claimed bulletproof.
Please link to posts indicating that you did indeed think this at the time.
When I thought about your BP claim, my thought process was the same as these post:
In post 1581, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 1576, TesXX wrote:Why would a VT claim BP though? Why would doc not counterclaim?
Last possibility is of course that nancy is doc, pretending to be BP. There wouldn't be no conflict, because she has the role that needs to CC.
In post 1584, StealthyNoodle wrote:^Actually, I find this most likely. It would explain why she was okay with "sacrificing" the tracker. It would also explain the "no kill", which was probably a kill aimed towards the tracker.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2781 (isolation #214) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2767, StealthyNoodle wrote:If someone else agrees to this, I'll gladly self-hammer when I'm L-1.
No you won't.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2783 (isolation #215) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by TesXX »

I'm pretty sure that this has more pages than any other newbie game ever
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2786 (isolation #216) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2628, nancy wrote: If Ari continues to lurk like a scum!Ari then I would be willing to lynch there. Otherwise I cannot see a town!Noodle world.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=71318
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2791 (isolation #217) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2788, nancy wrote:Activity is not a scum tell in a vacuum, no. When a player's scum meta involves lurking, it is a scum tell.
I ate a banana once when I played as serial killer.
I'm eating a banana right now.
This confirms me as serial killer.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2793 (isolation #218) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2788, nancy wrote:Activity is not a scum tell in a vacuum, no. When a player's scum meta involves lurking, it is a scum tell.
there are a billion reasons a player is or isn't active.
Aristophanes could be busy, on vacation, having Wi-Fi problems, etc.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2797 (isolation #219) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by TesXX »

You could also wait for Aristophanes to get replaced instead of lynching him over an actual scumread of yours.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2800 (isolation #220) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2795, nancy wrote:
In post 2793, TesXX wrote:
there are a billion reasons a player is or isn't active.
Aristophanes could be busy, on vacation, having Wi-Fi problems, etc.
Yup (exceptional case).
Scum purposely lurking to avoid engaging(which in the end gives you no benefit because you have to post eventually to avoid getting replaced, and plus the town will just scumread for it) I'd say is an exceptional case.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2801 (isolation #221) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by TesXX »

I believe I already made a post saying that
purposely
lurking doesn't give benefits to scum.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (isolation #222) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 190, TesXX wrote:
In post 178, StealthyNoodle wrote:And do you deny that lurking is a pro-scum strat?
I definitely do. I'd be very interested to see somebody give me a
good
scum mindset involving lurking.
Scum1:
Cool, we're scum! Okay, let's think of a strategy to get rid of town.
Scum2:
Hmm... Oh, I know! Let's lurk!
Scum1:
But why would you want to lurk? Won't you get replaced?
Scum2:
Then I'll just post useless crap to avoid getting replaced!
Scum1:
But if you have to post eventually then what's the purpose of lurking?
Scum2:
JUST SHUT UP AND LURK

WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2782, nancy wrote:
In post 2766, WhyMafia wrote:If I was scum I would have forfeited. All I am saying is that my extremely bad play d1 kinda turned me off
But if you're Town then you lose nothing by continuing to try and play and improve and help Town. The only way this makes sense is if you are scum and want to avoid doing things to incriminate yourself. Your play was not extremely bad Day 1. In fact it was not bad at all unless you are scum.
Yes but I don't trust myself. Most of what you guys say is well developed, analytical, and makes sense to me. I'm trying to find stuff that none of you have seen, but most of the major posts that I have opinions on would literally be parroting one of the other players. I'm just frustrated .. sorry for my semi-inactivity
If you agree with things other people have said, just wrote what you agree with.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #223) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by TesXX »

TesXX wrote:wrote
quote*
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (isolation #224) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 2810, nancy wrote:
In post 2807, WhyMafia wrote:Ok expect a mega post from me this weekend. I have a lot of projects for school + finals, so hopefully I'll have time to make it. Don't hammer till then
Awesome, looking forward to it! I'll make sure no one hammers.
Is he at L-1?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #225) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by TesXX »

Who is everybody voting? A thesp magic vote counter would be nice right now.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (isolation #226) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by TesXX »

nancy wrote:Off the top of my head..

StealthyNoodle
: nancy, Aslan
Srceenplay
: WhyMafia
WhyMafia
: Srceenplay

Not voting: BlackVoid, TesXX, Aristophanes
Alright thank you for that.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2826 (isolation #227) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 1062, WhyMafia wrote:
Town = Nancy, BlackVoid

Town Lean = Nobody :/

Unsure = Stealthy, Chronicle

Scum Lean = Loopdan, SrceenPlay, Tes

Scum = Drixx
trying
btw
You voted me over your top scumread for something you did yourself. You've said before that if you were to say anything it would just be parroting other people's reads, so you know that there are situations where people don't have anything to say that hasn't been said by other people. I don't see why it's so scummy to not have any new ideas in readlists, even if the person accusing me
hasn't
parroted things others said.

wasted on a slot
that hasn't even

. This is

But idk I'm bad at mafia

This was his
only defense
What's more to be said?

In post 2433, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 2425, TesXX wrote:

wasted on a slot
that hasn't even

. This is

But idk I'm bad at mafia

This was his
only defense
What's more to be said?
trying
btw
Because that was one post while 99% of your reads were parroted
It was still a hypocritical vote. And just because you only parroted in one post doesn't make it reasonable to choose me as a vote over your strongest sr.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2827 (isolation #228) » Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by TesXX »

Going to bed now.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2875 (isolation #229) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:19 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2830, nancy wrote:there's no reason at all why he couldn't have Chronicle for instance in his townleans
He was scumreading chronicle.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (isolation #230) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:24 am

Post by TesXX »

nancy wrote:@Ari yes!

In post 2875, TesXX wrote:
In post 2830, nancy wrote:there's no reason at all why he couldn't have Chronicle for instance in his townleans
He was scumreading chronicle.
Uh Chronicle was "unsure"?
No, I mean he was scumreading chronicle before he made that readlist, so there's no reason chronicle would be a Townlean.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (isolation #231) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:58 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2886, nancy wrote:Tes what are your feelings about this wagon?
What wagon? WM wagon? That I'd be fine with.
In post 2889, nancy wrote:Tes I command you to sheep me for the rest of the game.

Will you obey?
Y
/
N
N
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2894 (isolation #232) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:03 am

Post by TesXX »

nancy wrote:>:[

WHY NOT?
In post 241, nancy wrote: AtE = Appeal to Emotions.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... reviations

Feel free to use the above link as a reference if you encounter an abbreviation you don't know. If you haven't already read the wiki pages Pine linked to in his IC post, I'd highly recommend that, when you feel you can process it.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2895 (isolation #233) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:04 am

Post by TesXX »

I thought I wasn't voting srceen, UNVOTE:
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2898 (isolation #234) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:10 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2896, nancy wrote:Tes what if I told you I was actually Tracker and had a guilty result.
I'd guess you most likely tracked WM.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2901 (isolation #235) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:15 am

Post by TesXX »

nancy wrote:BlackVoid is the Doctor.
:facepalm:
Thirty five more role swaps to go.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2902 (isolation #236) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:16 am

Post by TesXX »

There's a difference between sheeping the power role and voting the confScum.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (isolation #237) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:16 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2901, TesXX wrote:
nancy wrote:BlackVoid is the Doctor.
Thirty five more role swaps to go.
I believe you this time though.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2905 (isolation #238) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:19 am

Post by TesXX »

nancy wrote:No I am telling you to imagine that I am Tracker and have a guilty result. In this scenario BlackVoid is the Doctor.

So you should sheep me.
If you have a guilty report that's not sheeping. If you do have a guilty report, then I'll vote them.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2907 (isolation #239) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:20 am

Post by TesXX »

Who is it djkekdndjkdjdjjdjnenjejendndbhdh
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #240) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:21 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2907, TesXX wrote:Who is it djkekdndjkdjdjjdjnenjejendndbhdh
A spider got on my keyboard.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (isolation #241) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:24 am

Post by TesXX »

VOTE: Aristophanes
Gg
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (isolation #242) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:31 am

Post by TesXX »

Aristophanes, yoo hav wan bah posst.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (isolation #243) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:38 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2915, StealthyNoodle wrote:Ohh and I almost forgot - Happy birthday Pine.
Happy birthday to Pine :cool:
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2919 (isolation #244) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:40 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2915, StealthyNoodle wrote:Ohh and I almost forgot - Happy birthday Pine.
It do not show him on the birthdays list
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (isolation #245) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:41 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2919, TesXX wrote:
It do not show him on the birthdays list
It do not show you as votting aristo. Vott him and fixes your grammaring.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (isolation #246) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:45 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2923, StealthyNoodle wrote:^Twas yesterday if I'm not mistaken. I was gonna congratulate him, but I forgot.

Why sheep Ari?
Sheeping someone is just following their reads without actually thinking about it or gamesolving
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2925 (isolation #247) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:46 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2924, TesXX wrote:
In post 2923, StealthyNoodle wrote:^Twas yesterday if I'm not mistaken. I was gonna congratulate him, but I forgot.

Why sheep Ari?
Sheeping someone is just following their reads without actually thinking about it or gamesolving
So we're "sheeping" nancy even though it's not sheeping since Aristophanes is confScum
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2928 (isolation #248) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:48 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2927, nancy wrote:^ 1000th post in the game. That's gotta be a record for a newbie. And 120+ pages? Holy lord, for a perfect win, this was one exceptionally bizarre masterpiece.
:up:
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (isolation #249) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:50 am

Post by TesXX »

Yeah I checked like the first 3 pages of the completed newbie games section and none have as many pages as this one. Newbie games used to be a lot shorter too, I think we've set an MS record :D
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (isolation #250) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:54 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2930, nancy wrote:I dunno whether to be ashamed or not tbh :P

Pine would not be happy lol
How come he wouldn't be happy/
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (isolation #251) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:58 am

Post by TesXX »

@Noodle

Vote scum, you must
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (isolation #252) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:01 am

Post by TesXX »

nancy wrote:Pine doesn't like lots of pages. Like, this game hasn't been spammy at all, so it's not strictly what he dislikes, but there's been a meta shift towards really spammy play and that results in lots of pages. I think this game has been acceptable and I think it's mainly just longer because we've been using our dayphase so thoroughly and I've been driving a ton of activity I guess.
I wasn't a fan of games with lots of pages, but I was able to manage in this game.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (isolation #253) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:04 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2937, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 2933, nancy wrote:I've been driving a ton of activity I guess.

@TesXX Tell me all about why he's confscum.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (isolation #254) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:05 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2906, nancy wrote:Alright, that works. I have a guilty report.
In post 2909, nancy wrote:VOTE: Aristophanes
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (isolation #255) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:12 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2947, StealthyNoodle wrote:^Oh wow, such win. Much read. I'll claim the hammer-vote then.
He's at L-1. You can vote him and let him self hammer.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (isolation #256) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:14 am

Post by TesXX »

I'd prefer Aristophanes to self hammer in honor of our jesters.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2952 (isolation #257) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:18 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2951, nancy wrote:Uh he's at L-3 not L-1.

Aristophanes:
nancy, TesXX
L-2* I meant to say. I forgot we have 8 players instead of 7 like most second days. So yes he is at L-3.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (isolation #258) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:59 am

Post by TesXX »

:yawn:
UNVOTE: Aristophanes
VOTE: Aristophanes
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2971 (isolation #259) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:54 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2968, Alisae wrote:wtf, you're lynching ari?
No, I want him tracked.
-_-
nancy tracked him, dimwit.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2975 (isolation #260) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:08 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2900, nancy wrote:BlackVoid is the Doctor.
In post 2906, nancy wrote:Alright, that works. I have a guilty report.
In post 2909, nancy wrote:VOTE: Aristophanes
They did a roleswap.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (isolation #261) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:19 am

Post by TesXX »

@WM
Aristophanes is confirmed scum. nancy is the tracker and did a roleswap with void.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2981 (isolation #262) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:22 am

Post by TesXX »

nancy already revealed that you guys were roleswapping. It's GG now.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2982 (isolation #263) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:24 am

Post by TesXX »

Aristophanes is confScum. Put him at L-1 so he can self hammer.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2983 (isolation #264) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:39 am

Post by TesXX »

:yawn:
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (isolation #265) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:41 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2966, nancy wrote:No one hammer things.
Wait until nancy is back actually.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2989 (isolation #266) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:53 am

Post by TesXX »

TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (isolation #267) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:53 am

Post by TesXX »

Just give us the report.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (isolation #268) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:57 am

Post by TesXX »

Srceenplay wrote:
Scum claim
No that was a lyncher claim
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3002 (isolation #269) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:00 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 2991, nancy wrote: But like, Tes is 100% locktown therefore we are in autowin so at this point I just want to kill anyone who might be willing to vote Tes in LyLo.
That's actually crap logic, lynching somebody just because they scumread your townread.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (isolation #270) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:11 am

Post by TesXX »

Right now I think Srceen is probably town by PoE. If you guys want me to reread/reevaluate then I will.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3231 (isolation #271) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by TesXX »

I'm not completely caught up yet, you guys made some pages when I was gone which is so far taken up a lot by Alisae screaming at the tracker and voting him.
In post 3155, nancy wrote:Like, Loopdan was my one scumread that no one would fucking listen to all game and I'm scumreading everything Aslan has done too but I just hate lynching my friends.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3234 (isolation #272) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 3168, Alisae wrote:If I have to deal with his shit one more time I'm just replacing out. I'm done.
N
o
t
A
t
E
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3236 (isolation #273) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by TesXX »

I'm kind of confused about what happened. Can somebody explain to me?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3238 (isolation #274) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 3237, Alisae wrote:Yeah. I litterally claimed scum.
Trolling or for real?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (isolation #275) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by TesXX »

So you basically just conceded?
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3245 (isolation #276) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 3243, Alisae wrote:Are you actually going to read any of the last few pages?
I did read over the pages but I thought you might have been trolling or something. I got confused.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3248 (isolation #277) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 3246, Alisae wrote:Why the fuck is this game 130 pages?
Can you hammer before it reaches 131 pages?
thanks.
It will get to 131 pages in post game anyways.
So
@nancy
@BV
is this where I hammer
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3252 (isolation #278) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by TesXX »

VOTE: Alisae

Gg all :D
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3255 (isolation #279) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by TesXX »

Mini come over here!
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3258 (isolation #280) » Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by TesXX »

I'm excited to see the private threads :)
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3270 (isolation #281) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:50 am

Post by TesXX »

Gg all. :]
This was a really fun game to play with you guys and I'm glad I replaced in. MDS did a really good job with the flavors too.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3272 (isolation #282) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:13 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 3271, StealthyNoodle wrote:@Regfan Thanks my dude. Feel free to share your thoughts.

@TesXX Gg man. Btw,
was there ever any hidden purpose to this? I'm still mad curious.
No. I was just very bored so I decided to smash a bunch of crap on my keyboard and when I meant to hit preview to see my wonderful creation I hit submit.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3322 (isolation #283) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 3315, nancy wrote: Sorry boys, you're stuck with the dollar. ;)
I GETS DA MONEYS

I've won

exactly as planned...
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (isolation #284) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 3323, Alisae wrote:TesXX you seem like a player that would be really frustrating to have in the town. Though as time progresses I think you'll get better with your town play :)
Yeah each game I do shows me ways I can improve my town play. Also how I can improve my trolling play.
nancy wrote:
In post 3321, Srceenplay wrote:nancy you are done?
This was probably my last mafia game
How come?(You may have been asked this before so my bad if I'm making you repeat yourself)
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3335 (isolation #285) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 3332, nancy wrote:
In post 3329, TesXX wrote:How come?(You may have been asked this before so my bad if I'm making you repeat yourself)
Am not fit for it emotionally. Playing Town is an extremely lonely experience and it affects my emotions hugely to be deceived and gaslit so for my mental health I cannot play.
Ok. Hopefully you'll decide to come back and play again some day.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (isolation #286) » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by TesXX »

In post 3346, Alisae wrote:nancy fakeclaimed 1-shot bp
I claimed doctor and told people not to lynch nancy.
Ya that's why I knew the roleswap was fake.
TesXX
TesXX
Mafia Scum
TesXX
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3379 (isolation #287) » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:19 am

Post by TesXX »

In post 3376, Chronicle wrote:Thanks for hosting Mini! Apologies for disappearing, I dropped my phone and basically destroyed it, and couldn't get a computer until the weekend with no way to access the site. By the time I was back I was already replaced.
I would have been furious if that happened to me.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”