HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:49 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Vote: Disa

The irony in that statement is quite amusing, but it is very true.

Unfortunately, as an IC, I should have coached my partner better about claiming.

Disa, I would say that your fatal flaw in this game was a lack of participation. It was very difficult to get a good read on you, so it became more of me proving myself to be innocent than proving you scummy.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:55 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

I'm sorry if "lack of participation" came across a little harsh. When I just read my post, I cringed.

My meaning is that you didn't really post enough to solidify your towniness and scum like to try and fly under the radar. Especially when there's not a lot to work with, you can't go back and prove your towniness.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:24 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Yes, I had a feeling that Ecto might have been acting a little aggressive/scummy so that he would be kept alive for his cop abilities. I was a bit off base with that.

Monkey - my only comments are that you tipped your hand when Battousai claimed cop. Your reaction made me finger you as the cop, but it was really a non-issue in this game.

Battousai - the claim really tripped you up, but it really didn't hurt us that much. Since you didn't know how investigations are handled, it put you at a disadvantage. When caught redhanded, it's often a good idea to clam up and avoid giving out any additional information. Even putting out that WIFOM stuff can backfire.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”