Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Ginngie »

V/LA till at least Monday/Tuesday, if shit hits fan, possibly longer.

Hurricanes a bitch lolol
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: adilm

srs vote

Cabd and Cheeky are town

Music is up in the air lean town

everyone else is null

I'M GOING TO BE HELPING CABD WITH OTHER THINGS BECAUSE NO ONE PERSON CAN DO EVERYTHING
I like to help leave me alone

Basically there are different types of reads lists that people use and a quick run down to understand them. For most people, using the Ranger style is like the universal standard.
Spoiler: Ranger style reads list for me this game
{}
{Cabd, Cheeky}
{MusicJax}
{Ligha, Justdance, Awoo,Dray}
{adilm}
{}
{}

Middle is null line, meaning you don't really have a read on that person, no conclusive thoughts.
The higher you go up the chart, the more you think that player is town.
The lower you go down the chart, the more you think that player is scum.

Spoiler: Checklist style
adilm29h
Xa ligha
JustDanceWorld
Awoo
Musicjax

CheekyTeeky

Ginngie

Draynth
Cabd

This one is quite simple, anyone cut through is a town read, and anyone else left is up for grabs to be scum.

Spoiler: A varient of checklist
Town: Cabd, Music, Cheek

Who left: Awoo, Justdance, Draynth, ligha adlim

With this, Who ever is left is simply the possibilities of the scum pool.

This is my preferred style and I don't think anyone else does it. I mainly do this to narrow down le pool and try to find viable scum teams and works out kinda nice.

Don't be afraid to get creative with expressing your reads in a format you like because making something your own is fun and what works best for you is going to enhance your experience.

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:13 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 20, Musicjax wrote:I wouldn't say that Cabd was town. I'm getting a null read on her. The only thing she has done is provide us with some information about Mafia which she has to do because she is an IC. As for Cheeky I would also say null because it's RVS and I can't get a good read on anyone yet.
lol my guy

there is content to be had this game
Cabd wrote:People that are definately scum because I've payed with them before:

Xa Ligha
Ginngie~

Not scum by POE:
Everyone else.
townread, using....MY GUT!
mastina wrote:
Sort-of.
I've written about it before.

More or less, it comes down to a few basic things.
The "little voice".
Gut.
I'm one of a few players who believe that logic and gut, instinct and intuition, are actually one and the same concept. They are involved in basically, an awareness of the game: an ability to understand something, and to make a call about it.

The main difference between the two, as I see it, is that logic is something you process in your brain, using words.
"Gut" is something you process as a concept: beyond words. It defies abilities to be placed into words, yet it is something you just know to be the case. It is thinking on a "pure" level, which is why it tends to be more accurate than just logic, because it is without bias and without form: just...things, as they really are, and you picking up on things as they really are. But while subconsciously on the conceptual level you know this, your mind can't translate it into words. So you use the word "gut" to describe it.

Now! The main pitfall of gut is that if you just "trust your feelings" blindly, you'll find your accuracy isn't much better than with logic, because while the above is true...the mind is easily confused. Things which you THINK to be gut might not actually be gut--other factors may be contributing. That's where the value in logic comes in: analyze your gut. Really, really analyze it. Search deep into it, and try to determine what generated the feeling.

Was the feeling borne of paranoia? Those feelings tend to usually be false. Those feelings tend to usually not be true. Was the feeling borne of being emotionally compromised? If you are encountering a player whose actions you hate, you feel actual emotion for biased against what they have given, then you're probably making an emotional--rather than gut--call, and emotional calls tend to look a lot like gut calls but they aren't.

Then the final thing to look for is bias. You can hold absolute belief in a player being scum and have it be not biased. You can also be biased while wavering in your beliefs. Bias is just what you want to see. Bias is what is easiest to believe. Bias is basically where you are thinking, "I can't be wrong", and ignoring evidence to the contrary.

But, if you look at something and feel, "I could be wrong, but, I don't think I am", then you're not biased. If you can look at yourself and honestly feel that "could be wrong, don't think I am wrong", then that's a promising sign. If you're not biased, if you're not emotionally compromised, and if you're not a paranoid wreck, then your gut, the little voice you can't quite understand but which is always there, is right, is reliable, and is telling you the truth, so should be listened to.

Now! The hardest part is convincing yourself. Fully convincing yourself should never be possible--it's a really bad idea, actually, as it leads to bias, where you deny facts, deny the obvious. But if you have done this evaluation and have found yourself feeling like, "Yeah, this is right"...then the hardest part is taken care of. Then you just have to figure out how to get others to follow you.

This is a matter of presentation and charisma: be confident, yet not arrogant. Explain how you came to your conclusions as honestly as possible. Reason with others. See their point of view, and try to make arguments that appeal to them as specific, personal players. (Yes, this is a scum skill. It's situational awareness. This is how you use it as town!) Push, and keep on pushing. Recognize what others want, and using their own reasoning, push them towards what you have found to be true.

It's not going to give you a 100% accuracy rating.
It will, however, make you go from losing-most-games via being-brought-to-endgame, to losing-most-games-via-being-nightkilled-then-ignored. :P

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:14 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 5, CheekyTeeky wrote:Woohoo! First post claim.

VOTE: Cabd
ALSO

I don't see newb scum voting the IC first post of the game, newb!scum would have an intimidation factor going on because of "oh god an IC, do I start that fight or just avoid"

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

storm don't hit till 12pm tomorrow boys I got a limited time to make content

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Ginngie »

CABD WHY ARE YOU SO NEEDY

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Ginngie »

And honestly your entire push is :igmeou:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Ginngie »

I'm just like curious, why you go "lurker" who is sporadically posting in site when I have time over literally anything actually productive.

I can totally get behind pushing lurksacks but it has to make sense and it doesn't make sense at all.

So what were you really trying to accomplish here?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 119, Cabd wrote:Scummoned.
I'm driving back to campus in an hour but are you seriously going the route of damned if I do, damned if I don't?

You scumread me for not posting DURING A NATURAL DISASTER while I do yardwork, get supplies, barely use my phone, and then when I do post, you accuse me of beetlejuicing

I'm starting to smell some bullshit in the air

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 123, Cabd wrote:
In post 120, Ginngie wrote:I'm just like curious, why you go "lurker" who is sporadically posting in site when I have time over literally anything actually productive.

I can totally get behind pushing lurksacks but it has to make sense and it doesn't make sense at all.

If it were an average person, yeah, it wouldn't be a big deal. But I feel like town-you with a semi-active player list that's got people talking and shooting the shit hops right in, even if only on a limited basis.
On what basis did you come up with this?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 125, Cabd wrote:Characterizing me as needy is a bit much. I did not wish to offend you outside of the game, nor am I intending in any way to indicate hurricane recovery is not the more pressing matter. If you got that impression I do apologise.

I saw you were posting in other games, not just general topics and thought to myself why that might be that you'd post in others but not here.

This may be a case where I have to break out meta.
Like accounting mafia or For Us?

I remember accounting that camn scumread me for not being hyperactive like "I usually am"

Then I was townread in RFB as scum because I hyper posted.

My activity is NAI

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 127, Cabd wrote:
In post 126, Ginngie wrote:
In post 123, Cabd wrote:
In post 120, Ginngie wrote:I'm just like curious, why you go "lurker" who is sporadically posting in site when I have time over literally anything actually productive.

If it were an average person, yeah, it wouldn't be a big deal. But I feel like town-you with a semi-active player list that's got people talking and shooting the shit hops right in, even if only on a limited basis.
On what basis did you come up with this?
My memory of your past games. Am I mistaken as to that characterization?
What causes me to post:
A duck ton of free time
Knowing the player list
Being on a computer

What causes me to not post:
Replacing in a game
Busy af IRL
Being on a phone

I can't do in depth posts and texting hurts my thumbs

It's rare as fuck for me to have a wall post and even now I'm getting tired of texting

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 200, Cabd wrote:The bigger question, cheeky, is how my responses to that are things you find in any way indicative of alignment.
what

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Ginngie »

did they say anything about it being AI or they just ask an empty question

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

I feel like I'm looking into things too much when I see the music question asking for reads and nothing else while everyone else gets "empty-ish" questions

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: Cheeky

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 206, CheekyTeeky wrote:I'll keep exactly how and why to myself for now.
nope

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Ginngie »

I have a philosophy, it's called explain or die

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Ginngie »

what question?

I told you to explain your reasoning and you won't do so.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Ginngie »

I need a bloody dayvig

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Ginngie »

It wont do anything

It's like you literally googled "top ten questions to fake content"

explain what you're doing with the information because all you're doing is shooting in the dark and not explaining why you're asking these questions or explaining how it forms your reads.

It's actually quite important for you to do so.

ONE, so we know you're not full of shit

TWO, it helps other people understand your viewpoint and then gets your scumreads lynched.

SO bloody explain what you're doing with your information

How did you get your Cabd scumread off of an NAI RQS posting.

Seriously, it's scummy to not analyze what people are doing, and just going on producing questions.

It's called information over analysis were you're just going "oh here is this and that" instead of explaining anything.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Ginngie »

btw I haven't read anything before post 200 and most likely wont.

If that helps for your understanding.

Also as of writing this the only thing I've read is you saying you have written stuff in the past.

I'll verify it myself but I expect the same behavior throughout the entirety of the game, not just a few early moments. So when you explain things in the past, I don't care if you had a shiny cookie moment, I want you to always explain what you're doing and you can't gambit in a newbie game either so there's no real excuse.

Now to read your wall.

(oh, and yes I'm hyper-aggressive a lot, more passive as scum. Hyper-aggressive because of a long philosophy rant that I don't feel like doing but it's important and I've incorporated it into my style and it just gets results.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 221, CheekyTeeky wrote:This pinged me. First why so much information, the question could have been taken as closed i.e. mafia or town in newbie context. Secondly It appears contradictory and logically flawed. First he says his favourite alignment in closed set ups is mafia, but then he says in newbie setup...he prefers to be VT. As I understand it the newbie set-up is a closed one. He shows that he enjoys a challenge from his response but then chooses the safe answer. I'm not going to challenge that he enjoys what he enjoys, I just think this part of the post shows an awareness of self that lead to a contradiction, which I don't like.
this is a semi-open/closed setup

not a closed setup

a closed setup means you know nothing besides your own role

semi-open/closed means you know of the possibilities of the roles but not the actual set up

open means you know the set up 100% and there is no tom foolery

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 228, CheekyTeeky wrote:Gin, why would you not read the whole thread?
Let me go get a town game because anything you say in a scum game can be said as you were lying

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Ginngie »

game just ended
Spoiler:
In post 382, Ginngie wrote:
In post 381, JaeReed wrote:For Us you were scum and I was town. < particularly this one I'm worried about because there's clear scum motivation in you refusing to read me after your defense of our slot there made me point out your posts to mastina and had us agree you were scum for it.
Both times I knew your alignment...

I dont have experience

AS TOWN, trying to read you.

I never had to try and read you Jae.

WITH THAT SAID.

NEEDING TO INTERACT TO GET GOOD READS

AND NOT INTERACTING

AND NEVER HAVING ANY EXPERIENCE TRYING TO SORT YOU

IS IT REALLY A SURPRISE

I HAVE YOU AS NULL?

and I don't get the connection to For Us either?

I double downed that you were town for your IC claim, and did literally nothing else?

That's quite the opposite of what I'm doing here? I haven't concluded you being town, I haven't white knighted you, I literally didn't interact with you until recently.

And even if you think that because I was scum, I should gain the ability to recognize you as town and scum, two major points. I played in Civ for less than a week and bounced; with the shit storm that happened, it doesn't really make sense when you think about it, to think that I cared a lot about your play and studying it now does it? Nor does it make sense for me to join a game, post for a day, never interact directly with you, and be on a publicly declared vacation and think I'm also studying you as well?

There is honestly no real experience we share so stop trying to chalk it up like there is something there.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Also that can add to the fact that I'm naturally aggressive, it's just part of who I am when I play.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 235, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 234, Xa ligha wrote:
In post 216, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 185, Clemency wrote:Gin and Xa, how are you feeling about the game so far? Do you think scum are lurking with you, or are they looking more active this game?
I don't know if the scum is lurking. I can say that I think jax is leaning scum in my mind, some of his arguments seem pretty weak.

Is your vote on my a policy vote?
Yes I think. I'm voting you because you could be scum lurking or you could be allowing scum to lurk unnoticed by there being a few lurkers. Which arguments of music do you find weak?

VOTE: Ginngie

Gin, why would you not read a whole thread?
why didn't you read my post I shared.
In post 236, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 231, Ginngie wrote:
In post 228, CheekyTeeky wrote:Gin, why would you not read the whole thread?
Let me go get a town game because anything you say
in a scum game
can be said as you were lying
Did you just scum slip here?
:yawn:

yes, I completely scum slipped. The context clearly wasn't me going to go grab a quote from another game.

Please push this as a scum slip.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 238, CheekyTeeky wrote:Gin, sorry I didn't get how your post answered the question. Could you please try giving me a straight answer? Post 237 obviously is sarcasm. Why would someone resort to sarcasm in that spot?
you're really being this obtuse?
In post 237, Ginngie wrote:The context clearly wasn't me going to go grab a quote from another game.
That is quite clearly the answer.

There is nothing else to discuss yet you dont know an actual route to go down.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I'm quite annoyed how one can post a game I played in as town and saying how reading the thread has no use to me and I go more off of interactions, and then completely ignore that and push a narrative that something was a scum slip.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 243, Awoo wrote:Stop reading my mind it's creepy isn't an answer.
wat

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 246, CheekyTeeky wrote:Alrighty. So I misunderstood what you were saying with what I thought was a scum slip. I admit I was wrong and I'll leave that behind. Can you please tell me why you wouldn't read this whole thread? It's not really reasonable to keep demanding answers of me, but to avoid answering anything directly yourself, don't you think?
for the millionth time, read the spoiler.

I am interactions based.

I've said that.

It's not fucking scummy to read the thread.

It's called playstyle.

and you're trying to push that it's scummy when it's not.

You haven't said anything that is actually flawed or actually scummy. It's all been about playstyle and a "scumslip" that is easily disproven.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:35 am

Post by Ginngie »

you talked a whole lot about everyone, except for your the one person you voted.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:43 am

Post by Ginngie »

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Ginngie »

I think it's because you thought something was scummy about it, idunno.

So about that music you got playing

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:50 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 268, Plotinus wrote:give you a hint: it's a tell you learned from Pine
you read my games you cheeky little ;)

Also said that against Caryatid, now I was right about the tell.

Now I ask yee, logically speaking, for someone who uses the tell quite often, why would I mentally cross that barrier myself?

That's a logic question and I have two other pieces I can use as reasoning if that doesn't satiate your taste for blood.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:52 am

Post by Ginngie »

I now fully understand the avatar choice for CounterPoint

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 23, Ginngie wrote:storm don't hit till 12pm tomorrow boys I got a limited time to make content
Reason 1 in game

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

And reason two is meta, where I can link multiple games need be where it takes me less than the literal first page to get out of RVS.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 278, Plotinus wrote:do you have reads other than cheeky?
as I have not interacted much with everyone, I'm still in the phase of actually remembering names and about 20 minutes ago I acknowledged that Clemnsey is playing the game and is not an autocorrected Cheeky.

I can't really do my normal way of listing because it's a mess rn but.

you I'm leaning town with the way I've talked with you and I hoped and liked how you kept asking me about my reads besides Cheeky. Was wondering if you were just asking to ask or if it was an actual curiosity that you were displaying to me.

As for Cheeky, kinda leaning fake content tbh and you've read my thoughts on this.

Music is null, really need investigating because obviously since you read my games knowing about myself and the Pine tell thing, you will note that I previously townread someone for explaining their drawings of people and I made the connection of drawing to explaining in musical terms and bad vibes. Although it's not really the same thing if I'm honest with myself and in no way does it come close to outweighing the content you're making talking to me.

Aldim I need to check on because when the game started I checked his previous games and he's literally only played one game and it was scum so I felt like it'd be easy to see if he's a replica or wildly different.

Honestly I don't remember anyone else so that goes to show where my progress is at but it's a hell of a lot better than it was a day ago. kinda feeling like my feet have finally hit the ground.

OH, and cabd, kinda leaning scum there from what you were saying about the mechanics talk, kinda just mind linked with my back of the head suspicions and that made me happy.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Ginngie »

I'm so upset with you right now, honestly hurt :cry:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 311, Plotinus wrote:scum: {music}
You still haven't spoken a word : (

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: music

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by Ginngie »

wat

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #375 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Ginngie »

371 got me fucked up

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #45) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Ginngie »

I don't read RC tbh

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #46) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Ginngie »

Normally what happens is I'll scumread RC for petty shit, reaction makes me feel RC is town, but have too much red in my eyes to stop myself for voting RC

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #47) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Ginngie »

RC, I'm probably going the lazy route by reading Plot as town because of posting content but word on the street you helped him get his scummy so how you seeing what I'm not?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #48) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Ginngie »

Plot, what game am I thinking of?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 432, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Ginngie
You know this is a bad idea and you should not be this dumb

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Ginngie »

Are you dense?

Or is that me ASKING WHY YOURE SCUMREADING SOMEONE

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 440, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have actually gone into that read and this feels like a huge overreaction.
everything you do pisses me off when you vote me so fucking idiotically.

so.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 440, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also: I was told by nancy that it was in fact you deathtunneling my slot, and not her. So one of you is being untruthful about this situation, and nancy had no chance of being scum with ulterior motives to lie. And yeah I totally get it but that doesn't make them town?
what the fuck even is this

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 451, RadiantCowbells wrote:No. I'm saying that Ginngie, as scum, thinks its convenient to use that game as an excuse for a push on you not understanding the irony inherent in it.
WHAT GAME

ARE YOU

TALKING ABOUT

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #453 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Ginngie »

HEY RADIANT FUCKING COWBELLS

PLOT

EITHER IN SITECHAT

OR ON THE FORUMS

SAID YOU HELPED HIM GET HIS SCUMMY

AND THAT'S ALL I KNOW

OR THINK I KNOW

I DON'T KNOW A GAME

OR DETAILS

OR ANYTHING BESIDES HERESAY

so please stop :]

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:21 am

Post by Ginngie »

deadass if the game that we are talking about is the one with FA being modkilled

YOU WOULD THINK I WOULD KNOW THAT

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #460 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Ginngie »

maybe

ya'll both have cats as Avi's

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Ginngie »

I'm just trying to calm down from a blood rage

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:06 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 543, Plotinus wrote:Ginngie, did you get around to this? I did, but a second opinion would be nice.
I'm way too busy rn tbh.

I'm reading any new posts in my ego but I'm going straight to bed.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Ginngie »

RC you feel like a carbon copy of the game Plot just finished modding :/

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Ginngie »

but I'm having a conflict of interest >_>

I want you alive because I want a game with us as town together and see what works and I think you're scum also and I wanna die :cry:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Ginngie »

you think I'm a scum fuck right?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (isolation #62) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Ginngie »

Plot is scum because not sorting you?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #597 (isolation #63) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Ginngie »

part of me thinks the scum motivation in a quick town read is to not have to scum read you and you're a pain in the ass to scum read :P

I'm pretty sure that makes sense

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (isolation #64) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Ginngie »

Did this all start the moment you replaced in?

I have like 2 hours free time and what would you call it, study? the situation?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (isolation #65) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Ginngie »

can we stop breaking the game

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Ginngie »

so we all hate cheeky

why don't we just lynch cheeky then

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #67) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I mean, tbh reading the room.

RC "doesn't like Cheeky" but is after Plot

you just admitted the same

and me sharing that sentiment

It just ~feels~ exactly where scum usually are for me.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #68) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Ginngie »

but music still hasn't done jack :(

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (isolation #69) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Cabd feels heavy on the defense and low on the offense.

Tbh a cabd flip makes me feel town RC.

mainly his speel on Xa ligha and "skerit" tell or whatever and ~buddying~

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #70) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (isolation #71) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 651, Clemency wrote:Alright, super content role list of content time.

List from town to scum, my current reads before Day 1 decides to end.

CheekyTeeky - I didn't really like you much at first, but at this point, if I had to call anyone guaranteed town, it'd be you. You're actively going after people in a legitimate feeling way, there's nothing really about you that I could pull up that would be scummy. Also, I like your profile pic.

Ginngie - You're just legitimately too aggressive to be scum. I don't think any scum would charge at people with such (at the lack of a less rude word) careless way. Caps lock is the way to my heart.

Plot - Maybe it's how he came into the game and immediately took over and gave helpful advice, but I just can't see him as the evil evil bad dude.

RC - Same as Plot, sans the advice part. Is switching your vote so much something you always do or?

Cabd- True Neutral.

Awoo - You're alright, I guess. I don't really have any opinion towards you yet.

Adlim - I'd just chalk it down to inexperience, but I feel like he's been less helpful than even I. And I'm a useless lurker sheep /s

Music - Mostly just here due to a lack of anybody else to put here, but I'm being majorly influenced by Plot on this opinion.
Someone hasn't played with kuribo

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #72) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 662, Plotinus wrote:I like Ginngie when she's here but her absences worry me.
:igmeou:

Really.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Ginngie »

RC, what is seriously the point of asking plot if he can "catch you" as scum?

I know it's more than to just stroke your ego

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #74) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Ginngie »

cabd, project. what it is? There is less than a day left I believe.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #75) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Ginngie »

[2] adilm29h - Musicjax, Clemency
[0] RadiantCowbells
[0] Clemency
[0] Awoo -
[1] Musicjax - adilm29h
[3] CheekyTeeky - Ginngie, RadiantCowbells, Plotinus
[0] Ginngie
[1] Plotinus - CheekyTeeky
[1] Cabd - Awoo

cabd

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #76) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 606, Cabd wrote:Formatting tags: Apparently terrible. I am catching up now that super sekrit project (coming soon (tm)) is done for tonight.
:nerd:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (isolation #77) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Ginngie »

lmao

with that cleared up.

I have instructions for you.

Plz click the ISO button on one of your posts

ctrl+f

and then type in "vote:"

and tell me what you find.

I'll wait
In post 514, Creature wrote:Deadline: 1 day, 6 hours, 18 minutes

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (isolation #78) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 741, Cabd wrote:Me not voting is a Cabd tell. Congrats you have confirmed I'm not an imposter.

Arguably the worst habit besides crying myself to sleep that I've picked up from Ffery.
:(

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #79) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Ginngie »

Literally two days ago I was agressive 0.0

You write 55 as if that was 200 posts ago? I have about 80 posts?

You're accusation doesn't really hold up

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #761 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I hate shitty reasoning and when people say "you could be scum for this but you're town for now!"

like it's fence sitting and I dont like it.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Ginngie »

I'm hammering Cabd as soon as it gets to L-1

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Ginngie »

i've been voting Cheeky almost all fucking day lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (isolation #83) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 792, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 788, Ginngie wrote:I'm hammering Cabd as soon as it gets to L-1
Why? Are you willing to eat rope D2 for a quickhammer on him? Why not give time in case he's a town PR?

:neutral:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #84) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 795, CheekyTeeky wrote:Oh no...RC you scumfuck! :/
anger

and then awkwardness

how did you mix those two emotions?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

RC while we wait

I have a confession to make

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #86) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 810, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 798, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 794, Ginngie wrote:
In post 792, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 788, Ginngie wrote:I'm hammering Cabd as soon as it gets to L-1
Why? Are you willing to eat rope D2 for a quickhammer on him? Why not give time in case he's a town PR?

:neutral:
Seriously WTF is this?
:yawn:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #816 (isolation #87) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 813, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 811, Ginngie wrote:RC while we wait

I have a confession to make
You love me?
besides that

I'm secretly addicted to Katy Perry 2012 and she's my guilty pleasure rn

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (isolation #88) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

All you have to do is sell your vanity and you'll have enough money to buy a ticket on this wagon

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (isolation #89) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Ginngie »

Right now my emotions are on a balance

currently on the left it's weighed down heavy by my patience but on the right is Clemnsey not voting and the scale is starting to swing to the right as more times goes on.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (isolation #90) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Ginngie »

Clemency, you're online and posting but not doing anything active or voting Cheeky and it's starting to piss me off

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #91) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Ginngie »

time to talk on a 10 hour deadline

i checked your topics and by a glance you've been part of 6 games?

You have the experience to know that's wrong.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #92) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 829, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 827, Clemency wrote:I'm not moving my vote anywhere yet, there's time to talk.
Clemency if you aren't scum you need to do it. We are running out of time.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #835 (isolation #93) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Ginngie »

Also, please realize anything you try to do besides Cheeky now is absolutely fucked.

In some stars aligned shit, RC and I agree on a read.

You won't ever be able to outspeak RC or I in getting our lynch through.

I am deadass telling you it won't work, and the sooner you realize this, the sooner we can lynch scum.

There is no one that will help on the music wagon because there is not one of me, RC, or Plot that is going to go there and help push it.

Especially in these last 10 hours.

So accept reality, and get on Cheeky

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (isolation #94) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 834, CheekyTeeky wrote:Kill Gin because it's obv. scum. I really think she scum slipped.
BET

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #95) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 834, CheekyTeeky wrote:I really think she scum slipped.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (isolation #96) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Ginngie »

Spoiler: @Clemency

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Ginngie »

HEY RC

can you guess why I hate Clemency's stances and performance this game :3

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (isolation #98) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Ginngie »

Cheeky can you tell me what the slip was?

You felt really strongly about it for some reason and then never "exposed" it and you stopped voting me :mad:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #99) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 856, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 855, Ginngie wrote:HEY RC

can you guess why I hate Clemency's stances and performance this game :3
Yeah not a huge fan of 100% town to oh i'll just v o t e this
I'm screaming inside except it's out of joy instead of anger and that makes me more happy.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #861 (isolation #100) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 859, Clemency wrote:I'm never sure someone's 100% town. I just use the words that come to my mind at the time. Apologies in advance for not being that active Day 1.
BET
In post 651, Clemency wrote:CheekyTeeky - I didn't really like you much at first, but at this point, if I had to call anyone guaranteed town, it'd be you.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #870 (isolation #101) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 862, Plotinus wrote:the problem with ginngie is you can't you tell if she doesn't realise it's suboptimal to bus day 1 in this setup or not: Ginngie
I can't tell if you're calling me scum or not

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #102) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 879, Plotinus wrote:you seem excited about this lynch and that feels really town? bussing day 1 in this setup is suicide? but your play in nat geo has me thinking you probably wouldn't be able to figure that out which cancels out some of the towncred you might otherwise get for tunnelling cheeky all day?
this hurts

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #103) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Ginngie »

Spoiler:
Subject: Mini 1891: Fat Boy Mafia [Over]
TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
PlayerlistTheRealGin-N-Tonic=VT1
Desperado=VT2
Whemestar=VT3
Implosion=JOAT
AJ the Epic=RB
Nosferatu=Odd Cop

Day 4 PlanLynch VT3

Night 4 GameplanRB blocks VT2

Click if there is no kill

Day 5 GameplanNo Lynch and proceed to Night 5 Outcome A

VT2 is cleared and confirmed town
This means the scum is in VT1, Odd Cop, RB
No Lynch and proceed to Night 5 Gameplan Outcome B

JOAT and VT2 are confirmed.
scum is in VT1 and RB

VT2 is confirmed town
Scum is in Odd Cop and VT1

Night 5 Outcome A GameplanRB blocks VT2
Odd Cop checks RB

Click if there is no kill N5

Night 5 Outcome B GameplanNight Actions:
RB blocks VT1
Odd Cop checks RB

Click if no kill N5

Day 6 Outcome A GameplanIf Odd Cop gives innocent on RB, then scum is VT2
If guilty, lynch RB Proceed to Night 6 Outcome Gameplan

VT2 cleared and scum is in RB and VT1

VT2 is confirmed town, scum is in VT1 and Odd Cop

Day 6 Outcome B GameplanIf Odd Cop has guilty, scum is in Odd Cop and RB.
If Odd Cop has innocent, scum is in Odd Cop and VT1

VT1 is confirmed
Scum is in Odd Cop and RB

VT2 is confirmed town, scum is in Odd Cop and VT1

Night 6 Outcome GameplanHopefully the game is over

If it's not, then JOAT, VT2 confirmed town, doesn't matter which will die, scum is in Odd Cop and VT1 if game does not end because of a fake guilty.

Day 7 GameplanJOAT or confirmed VT2 will be alive, doesn't matter.
Odd Cop votes VT1 and vice versa.
Confirmed Town is the hammering vote.

I'm capable of complex thought.

Almost 100% of my play in Geo was on the phone while walking with my friends to class or go hang out. It's been rare for me to actually sit down and figure shit out like I used too.

and for the record. The only time I bussed outside of a guilty, was in Real Folks Blues and it was on SlySly for understandable reasons.

It doesn't matter a set up as well if my core philosophy is to not bus considering town are usually dumb enough to just not lynch scum most of the time.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (isolation #104) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 885, RadiantCowbells wrote:Or Ginn didn't plan on them getting lynched?
regardless of alignment, whoever I vote I want dead as fuck by end of day

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (isolation #105) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Ginngie »

I also broke Ari's Yume Upick by laying out the gameplan, although I can't remember anyone following it or not, it would have lynched the last two scum. 100%

Idk it's just really fucking upsetting to be like "Ginngie is a fucking idiot" because of one mistake I made and just hold that over everything else.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #106) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 893, RadiantCowbells wrote:CheekyTown:

{Musicjax}
{Adilm}
{Clemency}
{Awoo, Cabd}
{Ginngie, Plotinus}

CheekyScum:

{MusicJax}
{Plotinus, Adilm}
{Clemency, Awoo}
{Cabd}
{Ginngie}

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (isolation #107) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

kinda amazed how you dont see me as town

P-edit: :eek:

that is such bullshit on an astronomical level

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (isolation #108) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:26 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 897, RadiantCowbells wrote:You're missing any sort of spark that feels like genuine town.
You've played with me enough times

I'm an easy read for literally anyone that plays with me.

Literally you were spectating nancy's game

and ANYONE THAT KNEW me was like "oh this is Ginngie!town"

so like, I expect the same thing from you especially with your reputation.

especially with regarding that you told me that it is was easy for you to play in a large amount of games because you could spot the differences in people's playstyles.

Like, such a simple task that you should be able to easily accomplish, and yet you fail.

seriously fucking why?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #109) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 906, Plotinus wrote:+ if gin is in the i-never-bus-trust-tell brigade then it'll be even easier if cheeky is scum.
It's not like mastina nor Pine are my idols and teachers

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #110) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Ginngie »

RC can you try to talk to me.

You're going after me tomorrow no matter what and it pisses me off that you're basically deathtunneling me for no actual reason.

and no "genuine spark" is bullshit and you know it.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #111) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Ginngie »

So RC, come tell the class, push my lynch.

Explain how I'm fucking scum. Let me show you for the 3rd game in a row how you can't read for shit.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 915, RadiantCowbells wrote:no grudges just a scumread
FUCKING EXPLAIN IT RC

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (isolation #113) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Ginngie »

fuck you

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 922, Clemency wrote:
In post 921, Ginngie wrote:fuck you
High quality posts.
Imagine a world, where one has the world's highest ego on MS and brags about their high caliber skill

BUT DEATHTUNNELS YOU EVERY GAME.

RC is just that good that he can never get me right :3

No matter what fucking game, you can bet your ass he will scum read me.

P-edit: Plot not now.

"Now! The main pitfall of gut is that if you just "trust your feelings" blindly, you'll find your accuracy isn't much better than with logic"

Read the fucking thing before you try to use the words against me.

gut is a tool, one step in solving the a puzzle.

and I RC's gut is horrible regarding me all the time so no, I don't buy it as an excuse.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 925, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nah tbh in the broadest possible terms my issue with you is that I feel like you're not actually trying to sort me, that you don't actually need to read me.
Do we need to go back to night and day or do you just want to replace out now?

We don't work well together sweetheart.

I can't read you so I fucking don't. You're a PoE player and if I have legit townreads everywhere else, then it has to be you. That's the only way I can think of solving you, without dealing with you because I know 100% I will never catch you in a 1v1 when you're scum.

Name a game we both are in that we don't end up at each other's throats?

I'm not trying to play that kinda game because it's frustrating af and I hate the feeling of rage because it doesn't go away.

So do you truly not understand why I "don't try to sort you"

1. I don't know how
2. I don't want to have huge fights(I've been considering replacing out ever since you joined because I keep wanting to fight with you and I'm trying the fuck not to)
3. I know you're better than me if you're scum
4. I can find out if you're scum by night actions/Process of Elimination by reading other people.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #937 (isolation #116) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Ginngie »

can someone just fucking hammer Cheeky already.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #117) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

Awoo voted Cheeky and then bounced so it's L-1 again

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #118) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Ginngie »

I can't type a response without getting mad at you so emotionally I just want you dead so I dont have to explain the simplest things to you.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #119) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Ginngie »

RC : (

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #946 (isolation #120) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 944, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 942, RadiantCowbells wrote:Cheeky what's your cabd read?
I have a really weak read of scum lean on him because I felt he was unnecessarily diverting attention towards me and Awoo. I thought putting him to L-1 might give me a better read but I asked town first for a reaction. Didn't want a quickhammer. Plus he wasn't really L2 so Gin shot herself in the foot with her reaction. Her play stinks of WIFOM. I wish Cabd would give us more. PoE is virtually impossible with these players.
this isn't AI and you should stop pushing it like it is

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #121) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Ginngie »

928 :(

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #950 (isolation #122) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Ginngie »

Did you not read all the bullet points?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #123) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Ginngie »

I just explained how I'm sorting you :/

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #952 (isolation #124) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Ginngie »

like I just dont get it

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #953 (isolation #125) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 949, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not getting bullied out of this game.
like you say this, but i explain how I'm sorting you using indirect methods, in order to NOT create the fighting that makes one of us leave the game.

Am I somehow not being clear enough with you?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #955 (isolation #126) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 629, Ginngie wrote:Cabd feels heavy on the defense and low on the offense.

Tbh a cabd flip makes me feel town RC.

mainly his speel on Xa ligha and "skerit" tell or whatever and ~buddying~
Cabd read

I still stand by it because I've played with him in Accounting and in For Us and in both games it felt like he dug into players a lot and here he's just focusing on people that attack him. Feels off from what I remember.

Cheeky I've felt was scum since the beginning of the game and it won't ever change.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #956 (isolation #127) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 925, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nah tbh in the broadest possible terms my issue with you is that I feel like you're not actually trying to sort me
In post 954, RadiantCowbells wrote:Man I just don't townread you and don't feel like arguing it
I feel like I can't ever talk to you and when I do try I get shut down.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (isolation #128) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 960, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why am I scum?
who asked you this?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (isolation #129) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:33 am

Post by Ginngie »

You think I don't have actual opinions on your posts and it doesn't matter to you "how" I sort you, you think that I dont waffle on your slot basically.

Am I wrong?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #968 (isolation #130) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 966, RadiantCowbells wrote:Let's get married okay
I need you

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #970 (isolation #131) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Ginngie »

Nom Clemency for Third Wheel

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (isolation #132) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: Clemency

I want to see how this rolls out

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #133) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Ginngie »

*whispers*

hey hey

I got a Clemency wagon

pretty dope

you should join it

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #991 (isolation #134) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I'm more interested in the lack of fight that was Clemency regarding the Cheeky wagon.

I mean yeah compromise is arguable, however it's the fact that Clemency had such a strong read on Cheeky, and i don't know how else to put it, I just expected town to be like "but bro, this is why she town" or try to counter the reasons ~why~ she's scum.

Felt more like coaxing scum to vote a townie; like scum sitting there going "a mislynch is a mislynch so I could probably give up this read and do something else later." kinda vibe.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (isolation #135) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:06 pm

Post by Ginngie »

holy shit.

Deadass Clemency committed pure OMGUS and I'm 100% scumreading it

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (isolation #136) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:15 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Spoiler: Timestamps
In post 841, Clemency wrote:I have no doubt Cheeky is gonna flip town.
said at my time, EST 3:40PM
In post 843, Clemency wrote:
In post 838, Plotinus wrote:
In post 834, CheekyTeeky wrote:Kill Gin because it's obv. scum. I really think she scum slipped. Love didn't get me far with rc, i Liked cabd's meta but It could been better this game. Remember me tomorrow. Coz it's looking like town is doomed today.

PEDIT Clemency is scum.
this is scum in antispew mode
Okay, actually, what?
I didn't notice that PEDIT, that came out of nowhere.
EST 3:40PM
In post 834, CheekyTeeky wrote: PEDIT Clemency is scum.
EST3:36PM
In post 844, CheekyTeeky wrote:VOTE: Clemency
EST 3:41PM
In post 847, Clemency wrote:Right, enough flailing.

I know, Plot. I was just surprised.
EST 3:45PM

In the span of 5 minutes, Clemency has Cheeky as top tier townread and then Plot says ~one~ thing he joins.

The main part is that he voted going "I missed the P-edit"

The P-edit is literally Cheeky calling Clemency scum and then in that short amount of time I can't think of anything else besides OMGUS in it's purest form.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #137) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:16 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 993, CheekyTeeky wrote:Yeah I felt that too. I'm going to hunt for times where he posted his reads to see if it seemed altered to fit the reads of the person asking. This game he's felt like a bystander rather than a participant. I think if he was town he wouldn't be so happy to watch the kaos unfold and would have got stuck in + be more emotionally invested.
He's also been posting to just post starting from ISO 57 to 87

In the beginning there are a few things but it's mainly not going on the wagon, OMGUSing and then it's pure posting to post, really devoid of content, pushing anything serious.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #138) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:50 am

Post by Ginngie »

Not BP

Also, Cheeky babe, *high five*

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #139) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Ginngie »

ya know what would be awesome and super pro-town of me?

Actually reviewing Aldim's game and seeing if final scum or nah

BUT GUESS WHO HAS TO READ! :D

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (isolation #140) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Ginngie »

people should post

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (isolation #141) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Ginngie »

so if tracker, then claim?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (isolation #142) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1071, Virtuoso wrote:I'll catch up tomorrow after class. Is there anything I should pay particular attention to?
DO NOT VOTE CLEMENCY RIGHT NOW

They admitted scum after being cased hard by myself and Cheeky

everyone claimed not BP so we are waiting for a possible tracker claim.

So we are using the last 24 hours to sort that out, if no tracker claim by anyone, then we hammer.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #143) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1074, Cabd wrote:Don't claim tracker or not tracker.

Just have a tracker, IF ONE EXISTS, step forward at this point.
whats the difference?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #144) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1077, Virtuoso wrote:So I'll be treating Cheeky and Ginngie as good as conf town.
reasonable assessment :]

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (isolation #145) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1079, Cabd wrote:There was also a scumslip that makes it unlikely it's your slot, fwiw.
details papi

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (isolation #146) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1082, Cabd wrote:The "my partner is SURE to do better thing" seems pretty unlikely that their partner was completely inactive and due to be replaced, no?
I can fuck with that logic

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #147) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1084, Cabd wrote:It's valid until lylo at least, not that I expect to be there.
BET

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (isolation #148) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Awoo/RC/Aldim is my guessing game

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #149) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 997, Clemency wrote:I fucked up.
In post 998, Clemency wrote:
In post 841, Clemency wrote:I have no doubt Cheeky is gonna flip town.
I fucked up here.

There's no reasonable defense I can come up with against 996.

To my scum partner, I'm sorry, and good luck.

I'd love to play with any of you again next time.
In post 999, Clemency wrote:I hope conceding isn't against the rules.
In post 1004, Clemency wrote:I have faith my buddy is gonna do a lot better than me. I'll make sure to spectate.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (isolation #150) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Hi, Cheeky, Gin, Virt town bloc :3

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (isolation #151) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by Ginngie »

you remind me of when we played in mastina's normal

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1126 (isolation #152) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1122, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ginngie who at that point I was calling town
you have never called me town except your first post?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (isolation #153) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1145, RadiantCowbells wrote:Has everyone had a chance to claim tracker?
I dont think adlim or Awoo have

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (isolation #154) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1153, CheekyTeeky wrote:We should have enough PR power plus PoE after NK to have this solved D2.
we wait
for Awoo

or Aldim to claim tracker

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (isolation #155) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1156, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why are you locktowning Ginn?
why are you not

I just knuckle dragged a town lynch into a scum lynch

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (isolation #156) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Ginngie »

babe

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (isolation #157) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Ginngie »

who posted a case on Clemency first?

After you tell me who

then lets talk :3

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (isolation #158) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1161, RadiantCowbells wrote:if it's not awoo or cabd i would lynch you over plot so
you not having me as lock town at this point is super sketch

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (isolation #159) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I'm me

Not guyy

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #160) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1165, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1163, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1161, RadiantCowbells wrote:if it's not awoo or cabd i would lynch you over plot so
you not having me as lock town at this point is super sketch
then vote me
yes, lets lynch you when Clemency is alive :igmeou:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #161) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1172, RadiantCowbells wrote:
If the game ever comes down to Plot vs Ginn with a conftown, lynch Ginn every time.
can you say something useful? :3

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1174 (isolation #162) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Ginngie »

tell me about Awoo

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (isolation #163) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Ginngie »

because it tells us that anyone who hasn't been allowed the time to claim tracker and hammers is a scum claim :P

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (isolation #164) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1178, RadiantCowbells wrote:Clemency's going to self hammer
okay you right

someone unvote

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #165) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Ginngie »

cheeky would have claimed tracker lets be real Plot :P

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1192 (isolation #166) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Ginngie »

what the fuck

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1193 (isolation #167) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

why does that shit say kill RC

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #168) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1195, RadiantCowbells wrote:Super strongly advise not copping me. Jk can and should target me but I expect to be nightkilled early.
why?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #169) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I mean Virt/Gin/Cheeky is like a townbloc hardcore

and you're actually lynchable in this game

so yeah, I think you're a highly valuable cop shot

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1200 (isolation #170) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Ginngie »

can you stop being childish?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (isolation #171) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:00 am

Post by Ginngie »

what a beautiful pagetop

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1203 (isolation #172) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Ginngie »

bitch I'm the reason Clemency wagon fucking started.

Chill the fuck back, put your vote on Clemency, you're getting investigated and fucking deal with it.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #173) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1239, RadiantCowbells wrote:only in the sense that I'm trying to not have a valuable investigative blown on a slot that I know is town?
no one knows your town?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (isolation #174) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1237, Clemency wrote:There's no rb in this game.
He's a really great guy tbh

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #175) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Ginngie »

RC you can't say that Plot doesn't have a breaking strat and you're not trying to fuck with it when you're arguing to fuck with the very first step

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (isolation #176) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:59 am

Post by Ginngie »

clem hammered themselves boo

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (isolation #177) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Ginngie »

RC you're going to have to get over the fact that I'm never getting lynched and you'll look like you're just whining.

I know I'm egging you on like I did in Spyro, but you gotta learn when the entire town knows what the fuck is up, you should just be humble for a second and move on or get lynched yourself :3

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (isolation #178) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1260, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you think that lynching me is to your wincondition then do it but I'm making 100% sure that you follow me
wat

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (isolation #179) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Ginngie »

1264 didn't come from town.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (isolation #180) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:04 am

Post by Ginngie »

that's actually really easy to do lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #181) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1267, RadiantCowbells wrote:fuck you too
one day you'll learn to never scumread me and you'll realize how easier life gets :3

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (isolation #182) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1270, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1268, Virtuoso wrote:RC stop being so arrogant
it's a simple fact that if I were scum irregardless of Clemency scumclaiming I would just win this game.
you would unless a ~cop~ fucked that up

*hint hint*

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (isolation #183) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Ginngie »

If Plot is scum then awoo is actually town?

Unless you're reads are just meant to be flexible to lynch anyone at this point because it's 1vEveryone?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (isolation #184) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1279, RadiantCowbells wrote:No one cares what you agree with Awoo is objectively the scummiest player alive.
So you lynch Awoo on the last day?

Setting up a lynch down the line?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (isolation #185) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1288, RadiantCowbells wrote:how does a player with reads as bad as yours not realize that your opinions on who are town and scum are largely irrelevant to who is town and scum?
discrediting comes from town 100% of the time, right RC?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (isolation #186) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Ginngie »

Also strawman because that's not what Virt asked lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (isolation #187) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:15 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1295, Virtuoso wrote:Cop probably should go on Gin tonight
It's going on RC and that's final

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #188) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Ginngie »

I will be the lynch D3 if it means the cop is never used on me.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #189) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Ginngie »

but it is 100% RC N1

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #190) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1308, Clemency wrote:Like I said, so many grudges.
mafia is fun

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (isolation #191) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:24 am

Post by Ginngie »

Hey RC

have you ever like

actually said

why I was scum?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (isolation #192) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:25 am

Post by Ginngie »

I think you said slimy but that doesn't really mean anything

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (isolation #193) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1314, Ginngie wrote:Hey RC

have you ever like

actually said

why I was scum?
stop fighting with virt and play the game

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (isolation #194) » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:39 am

Post by Ginngie »

Stop.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (isolation #195) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Ginngie »

:P

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #196) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1507, RadiantCowbells wrote:I was bad but I wasn't that bad!
No one was worse than me babe

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (isolation #197) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1258, Ginngie wrote:RC you're going to have to get over the fact that I'm never getting lynched
:shifty:

I MEAN

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #198) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I mean reads are reads, can't help with what ya think :P

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”