Newbie 1827: Baseball Day 3

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. It is suggested, but not required, that you play your first game here. Signups Here
Quick
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1000  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:50 pm

In post 998, Thor665 wrote:You have not shown that I sheeped anything.
You are aware of what my case is and that no one else has made that case.
You disagreeing with it is immaterial to your claimed point of proving sheeping and refutes nothing.


I have shown that you have sheeped. You sheeped wilky's reasons for Scum reading me. You said you wouldn't push it as hard but that you agreed with his reasoning.
The part you are missing is that you haven't actually refuted that you went after things that are NAI and said they were AI and didn't have many of your own reasonings on me specifically. You pointed out your own reasons on other people, but not on me really.
Website links to wiki for previous username. Formerly LicketyQuickety.
Have patience with me

Derpy Hooves
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 28, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1001  (ISO)  » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:02 pm

In post 999, Thor665 wrote:
In post 996, Derpy Hooves wrote:I’m bored. Have y’all at least come to some sort of conclusion on what we are doing yet?

Have you?

I think we should no lynch.

Yeah. Lynch game. He’s not playing. I don’t think he’s town. I’m willing to roll the dice cause if he’s town he’s essentially game thrown.

NL isn’t going to help me cause I’ll jusy vote him tomorrow and if he’s town we lost and it’s still his fault. He’s scum or we lose. He clearly doesn’t care either way.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Alt of Robbnva, Beck, and JFSF
I suck at apologies so unfuck you or whatever

mhsmith0
Balancing Act
 
User avatar
Joined: March 07, 2016
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1002  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:21 am

Votecount 3.03Image

Not Voting (6) everyone

Day three deadline is Monday November 20, 11 PM PST. 3 days, 13 hours, 32 minutes

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
Show

Derpy Hooves
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 28, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1003  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:43 am

mod please prod game
I love MUFFINS!!!
Alt of Robbnva, Beck, and JFSF
I suck at apologies so unfuck you or whatever

mhsmith0
Balancing Act
 
User avatar
Joined: March 07, 2016
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1004  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:35 pm

prodding gameplay506
Show

gameplay506
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 16, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1005  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:22 pm

In post 1001, Derpy Hooves wrote:
In post 999, Thor665 wrote:
In post 996, Derpy Hooves wrote:I’m bored. Have y’all at least come to some sort of conclusion on what we are doing yet?

Have you?

I think we should no lynch.

Yeah. Lynch game. He’s not playing. I don’t think he’s town. I’m willing to roll the dice cause if he’s town he’s essentially game thrown.

NL isn’t going to help me cause I’ll jusy vote him tomorrow and if he’s town we lost and it’s still his fault. He’s scum or we lose. He clearly doesn’t care either way.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ty for prodding me now go back to VI village and don't bother me anymore

Derpy Hooves
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 28, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1006  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:23 pm

VOTE: game
I love MUFFINS!!!
Alt of Robbnva, Beck, and JFSF
I suck at apologies so unfuck you or whatever

gameplay506
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 16, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1007  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:25 pm

In post 988, northsidegal wrote:right then - who is actually scumreading who? could everyone give some kind of readslist or just who they think is scum in their next post? just trying to get myself into this game a bit more - i feel bad about my low contributions, especially given that i replaced a low-content slot.

personally i place the scumteam as gameplay and quick.

Uh-huh and why did you even bother asking me something if you're not gonna reply to it again?

And what a nice coincidence it is that wilky and north are on the same page :giggle:

wilky
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 29, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1008  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:28 pm

In post 1007, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 988, northsidegal wrote:right then - who is actually scumreading who? could everyone give some kind of readslist or just who they think is scum in their next post? just trying to get myself into this game a bit more - i feel bad about my low contributions, especially given that i replaced a low-content slot.

personally i place the scumteam as gameplay and quick.

Uh-huh and why did you even bother asking me something if you're not gonna reply to it again?

And what a nice coincidence it is that wilky and north are on the same page :giggle:


Are you suggesting that its just me and tsq that have you and quick down as a possible scum pairing? Clutching at straws maybe there. Any chance of you explaining your scum reads yet??

gameplay506
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 16, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1009  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:28 pm

I explained it
Might wanna learn to read

wilky
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 29, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1010  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:34 pm

In post 1009, gameplay506 wrote:I explained it
Might wanna learn to read

In post 982, gameplay506 wrote:Was torn between idiot/scum on quick but his recent posts make me lean on the former.
Wilky at least gives me a more genuine feel compared to north and seems like really trying to figure it out.
That's why out of the 3 I am sold most on north

Pedit; Im talking about ur IC reasoning don't roll your eyes at me, we all know its absurd


I assume this is the post you are talking about? If so, not much explaining in there and if this is your reasons for scum reading then you're saying your scum reading me for having "a more genuine feel compared to north".

So... Actual reasons would be nice.
What specifically stands out as scum for derpy, NSG and I?

gameplay506
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: March 16, 2014
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1011  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Iso me and read everything I have said about you and north/cs slot today and on previous days. I am not going to pile it all into one post for you.
This post was a reply to thor on why I was feeling best about northscum.
And Im not scumreading derpy.

wilky
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 29, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1012  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Right so looking through your ISO you said I looked like "frustrated town" in D1. This then changed to you saying I looked like I was bussing UC. Frustrated town wasn't a scum read reason and I obviously wasn't bussing UC considering he flipped town.

D2 you say I had an opportunistic D1 (i'll be honest and say I don't know what you mean by that) and follow it up by saying you had been scum reading me ALL THROUGH D1. Clearly not as I was frustrated town to you in D1 then apparently bussing someone who flipped town.

Derpy Hooves
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 28, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1013  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:06 pm

Piling on here.
In post 492, gameplay506 wrote:Wilky has had a really opportunistic day 1 and he continues that on day 2. He hasn't took any stances or placed any votes.

If wilky hasn’t placed any votes yet, it’s illogical to say somebody is opportunistic if they haven’t voted.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Alt of Robbnva, Beck, and JFSF
I suck at apologies so unfuck you or whatever

Derpy Hooves
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 28, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1014  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:08 pm

I have to fact check the rest but if true wilky just made a slam dunk argument for scum game.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Alt of Robbnva, Beck, and JFSF
I suck at apologies so unfuck you or whatever

wilky
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 29, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1015  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:10 pm

In post 899, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 896, northsidegal wrote:by the way, gameplay's reaction reads to me like scum surprised to still be around rather than town happy to be alive. still okay with a lynch there.

so you think Im scum and I skipped the whole night phase and just now realised im alive
:? huh

Forget quick and wilky. North gotta die. He pushed me yesterday under dumb reasoning and he is continuing to come up with even more retarded reasoning for my lynch.
Derpy you have what, 200 posts? 189 of them are probably you fighting with IC slot which equals thrash content. Ty for labeling my posts useless but I suggest you stay silent on that one.
Wilky bruh you're after ur partner north.


Regarding the CS/NSG scum reasoning this is the only reason I can find in your whole iso for scum reading them and it basically reads in other words. NORTHS GOT TO DIE BECAUSE SHE PUSHED MY LYNCH.

Nice try...

Quick
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1016  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:14 pm

VOTE: No Lynch

This is what we should do at this point.
Website links to wiki for previous username. Formerly LicketyQuickety.
Have patience with me

wilky
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: September 29, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1017  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:18 pm

In post 1016, Quick wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

This is what we should do at this point.



Why?

(Not saying i'm against this would just like to know the reasoning behind it.)

Derpy Hooves
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 28, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1018  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Cause people are exposing his scum buddy and he wants to shut down conversations
I love MUFFINS!!!
Alt of Robbnva, Beck, and JFSF
I suck at apologies so unfuck you or whatever

Quick
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1019  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:04 pm

In post 1017, wilky wrote:
In post 1016, Quick wrote:VOTE: No Lynch

This is what we should do at this point.



Why?

(Not saying i'm against this would just like to know the reasoning behind it.)


I have been for No Lynch for a while now. I am trying to prevent my lynch if I am being honest.
Website links to wiki for previous username. Formerly LicketyQuickety.
Have patience with me

Derpy Hooves
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 28, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1020  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:09 pm

See this is why I don’t think you are town quick. Wilky made some very good points that make game look bad. You didn’t even comment on them. You as town should be interested in seeing if he’s right and see game’s Response
I love MUFFINS!!!
Alt of Robbnva, Beck, and JFSF
I suck at apologies so unfuck you or whatever

Quick
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1021  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:50 pm

In post 1020, Derpy Hooves wrote:See this is why I don’t think you are town quick. Wilky made some very good points that make game look bad. You didn’t even comment on them. You as town should be interested in seeing if he’s right and see game’s Response


Don't ever use an argument saying what I would do as X alignment, its always wrong. I have said this so many times, you have no idea what you are saying.
Website links to wiki for previous username. Formerly LicketyQuickety.
Have patience with me

Derpy Hooves
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: October 28, 2011
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1022  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:26 pm

In post 1021, Quick wrote:
In post 1020, Derpy Hooves wrote:See this is why I don’t think you are town quick. Wilky made some very good points that make game look bad. You didn’t even comment on them. You as town should be interested in seeing if he’s right and see game’s Response


Don't ever use an argument saying what I would do as X alignment, its always wrong. I have said this so many times, you have no idea what you are saying.

I will always do that. Cause town in mylo should be interested in figuring things out.
I love MUFFINS!!!
Alt of Robbnva, Beck, and JFSF
I suck at apologies so unfuck you or whatever

Quick
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: October 11, 2017
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1023  (ISO)  » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:46 pm

In post 1022, Derpy Hooves wrote:
In post 1021, Quick wrote:
In post 1020, Derpy Hooves wrote:See this is why I don’t think you are town quick. Wilky made some very good points that make game look bad. You didn’t even comment on them. You as town should be interested in seeing if he’s right and see game’s Response


Don't ever use an argument saying what I would do as X alignment, its always wrong. I have said this so many times, you have no idea what you are saying.

I will always do that. Cause town in mylo should be interested in figuring things out.


Well, I've never seen it be right about me and I've said so many times, so there is that.
Website links to wiki for previous username. Formerly LicketyQuickety.
Have patience with me

mhsmith0
Balancing Act
 
User avatar
Joined: March 07, 2016
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1024  (ISO)  » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:43 am

Prodding northsidegal
Show

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to The Road to Rome