Pronoun: He

Post Post #925  (ISO)  » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:07 pm

Vote Count 2.02

Not Voting [3]: Jodaxq, Ghostlin, Cabd
brassherald [2]: pinturicchio, Querty [L-2]
Querty [1]: Gamma Emerald
Jodaxq [1]: brassherald

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2018-02-25 09:00:00) on February 25th.
Show

Jodaxq
Goon

Pronoun: She

Post Post #926  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:50 am

Okay so Pin/Ghostlin/Cabd are cleared or mostly cleared?
Gamma Emerald was the counter wagon so he is likely not TGP's partner.
Querty is very obviously town to me.
This seems like it should be pretty easy.

Jodaxq
Goon

Post Post #927  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:52 am

In post 888, Querty wrote:Here's TGP's last reads again, with some light editing by me.

In post 593, TheGoldenParadox wrote:[Jodaxq]
[Ghostlin]
[pizzacat] (pin)
[Cabd]
----Line of Compromise Lynchability------
[CheekyTeeky]
----Line of Lynchability------
[sheepsaysmeep] (brass)
[Querty]
[Gamma Emerald]

Cabd is confirmed, and from my PoV I'm confirmed etc. but that doesn't help anyone to say.

Maybe there's not anything very deep here. It kind of looks like TGP's lynch pool is just an aggregate of whatever town thought that day. Sheep and Gamma were both at L-1, and I was at L-2. I don't think there were any other wagons against anyone. Of course, town's lynch pool is partially directed by scum, but it looks sort of like TGP was just trying to blend in.

I don't suspect Gamma today because of how close Red was to lynching TGP. It's by no means proof, but it does seem unlikely that scum would take a risk like that.

I don't suspect pin today because my suspicions of the slot were mainly over an association with Red.

I don't really suspect Ghostlin and it seems like the only reason people are scumreading him now is because Cheeky was tunneling [Ghostlin, Cabd] during twilight. He seems like the easy mislynch, just like Red/Gamma was yesterday.

Would TGP put his scum buddy as his top townread? I don't know. It's all just WIFOM. Right now my lynch pool is [Jodaxq, brassherald].

Posts like this are why Querty is pretty obviously town to me.

Jodaxq
Goon

Post Post #928  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:56 am

Pin, you've played pretty well too. I'd like to play with you for a whole game.

brassherald
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:56 am

So, I think the easiest way to do this is for Cabd and Ghostlin to choose between myself and Jo who seem to be the lynch pool, and whichever they think is scum, they lynch, then if they are wrong, you hang the other tomorrow.

I think the general consensus is it is down to one of the two of us, so, if you guys want to hang me now, I'd be totally fine with taking a death so that you can all win tomorrow.

pinturicchio
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:03 am

In post 929, brassherald wrote:So, I think the easiest way to do this is for Cabd and Ghostlin to choose between myself and Jo who seem to be the lynch pool, and whichever they think is scum, they lynch, then if they are wrong, you hang the other tomorrow.

I think the general consensus is it is down to one of the two of us, so, if you guys want to hang me now, I'd be totally fine with taking a death so that you can all win tomorrow.

Actually, I think it's not as easy as that. From my PoV, Gamma is still null, and from Cabd and Ghostlin, I could be scum too. I'm waiting for their opinion on all of this.

brassherald
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:40 am

In post 930, pinturicchio wrote:
In post 929, brassherald wrote:So, I think the easiest way to do this is for Cabd and Ghostlin to choose between myself and Jo who seem to be the lynch pool, and whichever they think is scum, they lynch, then if they are wrong, you hang the other tomorrow.

Actually, I think it's not as easy as that. From my PoV, Gamma is still null, and from Cabd and Ghostlin, I could be scum too. I'm waiting for their opinion on all of this.

Okay, I get that.. I do want to hear from them as well. And I would ask whichever of them votes first to wait until the second also posts before casting your vote so we can definitely hear from both of you.

brassherald
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:12 pm

So, FYI, I actually have a chain of big cases coming up this week and next week, with my boss being on vacation, actually replaced out of games where it was not yet through day 1 because of this, not going to be replacing out of here unless one case next week goes to trial (Fingers crossed that we get another month) but, my posting is definitely going to be going down in volume.

So, this may qualify as a semi VLA status.

Jodaxq
Goon

Post Post #933  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:01 pm

VOTE: Brassherald

Cabd
Every Breath You Take

Post Post #934  (ISO)  » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:32 pm

No hammers please.
Rule Breaker: a weapon that materializes the divinity of the witch of betrayal. It will find your ribs eventually.

brassherald
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:51 am

In post 933, Jodaxq wrote:VOTE: Brassherald

Not even calling out L-1?

brassherald
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:54 am

I'm just going to say while I'm L-1 and everything I've pointed out about my play still stands, Jodaxq's iso shows that she did the exact same things you are trying to use to scum read me.

She voted TGP only after the CC, which I maintain that saying I only did that is a misrep of my actual actions.

She also posted Ghostlin as the top scum read after I did, but somehow it's scummy for me to do it, but we'll just ignore her doing it.

Check her iso, you'll see that she's done everything I'm being accused of. So after you hang me today, lynch her and win, town.

pinturicchio
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:10 am

In post 936, brassherald wrote:I'm just going to say while I'm L-1 and everything I've pointed out about my play still stands, Jodaxq's iso shows that she did the exact same things you are trying to use to scum read me.

She voted TGP only after the CC, which I maintain that saying I only did that is a misrep of my actual actions.

She also posted Ghostlin as the top scum read after I did, but somehow it's scummy for me to do it, but we'll just ignore her doing it.

Check her iso, you'll see that she's done everything I'm being accused of. So after you hang me today, lynch her and win, town.

Yes, at this point, voting for you or Jodaqx is the exact same thing. I went for you first, but I'm not really sure who is it between you two. I mean, I have different reasons for believing she's scum (as I said before, I really don't like her playstyle), and you have made some fair points since I started the wagon, but I will reamin still until I know what Cabd and Ghostlin have to say. Don't mean to give pressure to both of you guys, especially you, Cabd, who I believe is having a hard time following this game, maybe because of lack of motivation or IRL difficulties, because I really don't get why the IC of a newbie game would stay away for so long. I'm sorry if I'm a little eager to finish this game, but this is my first game and I can't start playing in other games with this game unfinished. But yeah, I don't have this game solved, I'm not that innocent. Sorry if I went too hard on you, Brass.

brassherald
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:12 am

No, it's fine. I get it I'm just trying to help here. Also Cabd said this in my other game with him but not here so I might as well pass it on, he's starting his new job today so probably not around.

I'm personally sitting and waiting for an opposing counsel, so had time to kill while her train runs late

pinturicchio
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:16 am

In post 938, brassherald wrote:No, it's fine. I get it I'm just trying to help here. Also Cabd said this in my other game with him but not here so I might as well pass it on, he's starting his new job today so probably not around.

I'm personally sitting and waiting for an opposing counsel, so had time to kill while her train runs late

Oh, that makes much more sense, congrats then, Cabd, and thanks for the clarification, Brass.

I'm still voting for you tho :cool:

brassherald
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:17 am

I didn't intend for that to get you to pull your vote. Please consider my polite nature with real life stuff to be NAI.

pinturicchio
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:22 am

In post 940, brassherald wrote:I didn't intend for that to get you to pull your vote. Please consider my polite nature with real life stuff to be NAI.

Oh, I was joking, not using your response as relevant for the game! But yeah, thank you, you are polite indeed.

Assemblerotws
Goon

Post Post #942  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:17 am

Vote Count 2.03

brassherald [3]: pinturicchio, Querty, Jodaxq [L-1]
Querty [1]: Gamma Emerald
Jodaxq [1]: brassherald
Not Voting [2]: Ghostlin, Cabd

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2018-02-25 09:00:00) on February 25th.
Show

Querty
Goon

Post Post #943  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:19 pm

Going to run down my prod timer waiting on content from Cabd or Ghostlin

pinturicchio
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:29 pm

In post 943, Querty wrote:Going to run down my prod timer waiting on content from Cabd or Ghostlin

Well, I'm giving them more content now:
UNVOTE: brassherald
VOTE: Jodaxq

pinturicchio
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:02 pm

In post 936, brassherald wrote:I'm just going to say while I'm L-1 and everything I've pointed out about my play still stands, Jodaxq's iso shows that she did the exact same things you are trying to use to scum read me.

You were completely right. The last time I checked her ISO was BEFORE TGP's lynch. TGP blindly townread Jodaxq almost the whole game, giving no reason why he thought she was town. Jodaxq had almost no interactions with TGP, and she only gave the intent to hammer him when the wagon was already done. When everyone else was suspecting TGP for a good reason, TGP and Jodaxq kept pushing together the sheep's wagon; TGP put sheep AND Red on L-1 when they were both the most mislynchable towns. He even said "querty vs sheep; SvS?" when it wasn't even necessary. And maybe the one thing that I most like about this: even when TGP almost had no interaction with Jodaxq, when Jodaxq got her first AND ONLY vote on the entire game from Cheeky, TGP voted against Cheeky just because of it.
I'm doing this for you, Cheeky.

Querty
Goon

Post Post #946  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:07 pm

Those are good observations, but do you think sheep/TGP or brass/TGP interactions look more authentic?

I did notice that Jo has no defense and nothing but praise for me when I scumread her.

Gamma Emerald
Survivor

Post Post #947  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:07 pm

why are the conftowns lurking...
Get to know an Emerald!
"But keep this in mind... There is only ever one absolute truth. Whether that truth serves justice or suffering... Whether it's the greatest truth, or the worst... Even if the truth you uncover is filled with hopelessness... ...you still can't give up hope."
~Kyoko Kirigiri

Querty
Goon

Post Post #948  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:11 pm

In post 947, Gamma Emerald wrote:why are the conftowns lurking...

Possibly they get bored and check out when they don’t need to defend themselves.
Then it gets to LYLO and they haven’t been paying attention.

Querty
Goon

Post Post #949  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:19 pm

In post 355, TheGoldenParadox wrote:how do you "forget" you're scumreading someone and then nullread them
that seems like a horrible excuse
VOTE: sheepsaysmeep
That's L-1 folks

If this is bussing, it seems rather unnecessary.

UNVOTE:

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games