If you are a newbie player, please review the game rules below.
0. Read this post very carefully.
1. This is a game. Have fun!
2. Be respectful of your fellow players. Review your posts before you submit them. If you have to wonder "am I being rude here?" then you should rewrite your post.
3. Do not quote any communications between you and me. Doing so will result in a modkill.
4. Do not talk outside of this thread about this game with anyone other than me unless doing so is explicitly allowed per your role PM.
5. If I need to edit one of your posts for any reason,
6. Do not hesitate to PM me with any questions you have about the game.
7. All general site rules apply to this game.
1. The only active abilities you have during the day are voting for a lynch and talking. To vote for a lynch
It is helpful, but not necessary for you to unvote before you change your vote.
2. Lynch is reached at a simple majority.
3. You may vote to not lynch anyone for the day cycle by voting No Lynch.
4. In general, if you have a question for me, please send it via PM. Asking me questions in-thread is fine, but I am far more likely to miss them that way.
5. If a player has not reached lynch threshold by deadline, no lynch will take place that day.
1. You must post at least once every 72 hours except in the event of V/LA (explained below). If you do not do so you will receive a prod, after which you will have 24 hours to post in this thread. Prods will be tallied in the first post in this thread. Any player who requires three prods will be force-replaced.
2. If you anticipate that you will be unable to post in the game for a period of time, post in the game what you expect this period to be like so:
3. Each game day will last for a maximum of 21 days.
4. All deadlines will be posted in votecounts and the current deadline will be in the first post of this thread.
5. Each night will last 72 hours. If you fail to submit a night action during that time, no action will be used.
1. Do not use invisible text or tiny font size to hide things.
2. If there is a modkill during the day, the game will continue as before without ending the day.
3. As the mod, I reserve the right to change any of the above ruleset (within reason) at any point. I will tell you all in the thread if the ruleset has been changed and quote the change.
The purpose of the IC and SE players in this game is to help newbies understand how this game is played and how this game is played on this website. If you have any questions about abbreviations, etiquette, mafia, etc. do not hesitate to ask your IC. Newbie games are meant to be educational. That said, remember these things
1. Because roles were assigned randomly, do not assume that your IC or SE players are town. They will provide you will good information, but they are no more likely to be town than any other player in the game.
2. There are no stupid questions! If you are unclear about any mafia-related questions ask your IC in thread. The answer to your mafia-related questions will be helpful to everyone in the game.
3. The tells and advice listed in the wiki will only get you so far. Your IC and SE are vastly more useful resources than the wiki. They will help you use analysis for this particular game.
This game uses the 2of4 setup. This is a semi-open setup, meaning that there are several options for what this setup could be and these options are known to you. I used random.org to determine both setup and role distribution. I sent proof of randomization to the Newbie Game List Mod.