1. All players must follow the Forum Rules and Guidelines.
2. You cannot discuss the game out of the thread or Mafia PT, or discuss ongoing games inside the thread.
3. You must post at least once every 48 hours. If you do not do so you will receive a prod. Another 24 hours without posting will result in you being force-subbed. If you receive three prods, you will also be force-subbed.
4. Bold all public questions you have. If you have a question relating to your role, PM me about it.
5. You may not quote or fabricate talks with the moderator. You can paraphrase.
6. You may not edit your post or the post of another player.
7. If you believe your slot has been compromised for any reason, contact me via. PM.
Don’t write in that color.
9. The punishments for rule-breaking or attempting to circumvent the rules, depending on severity, are warnings, force-replacements, mod-kills, or blacklists.
10. Personal insults relating to matters outside of the game are not allowed. Have fun!
1. Each day phase will be two weeks long and each night phase will be 48 hours long.
2. The day will end when a simple majority of votes is reached. This includes a majority voting for No Lynch. If no majority is reached by deadline, there will be no lynch. After a lynch, the game will proceed to twilight, where all players, including the lynched player, will be allowed to talk until I lock the thread and process the flip. Dead players are forbidden from posting after this point.
3. Deadline extensions may be requested.
4. When voting, please bold the vote or use the vote tags, such as VOTE: This is my username, or it will not count towards a lynch. Nicknames or acronyms are fine, as long as I know who you're talking about. Putting the vote on a line by itself isn't necessary, but will make my life easier.
5. I will post vote counts every 24 hours, and will also post additional vote counts as soon as possible when requested by a player.
6. To remove a vote, please bold the unvote or use the unvote tags. UNVOTE: Unvoting is not necessary when moving a vote to a different player, but is appreciated.
7. No backtracking after the hammer comes down. After a majority vote is reached, any other votes/unvoted will not count.