DoctorPepper* (SE)
BlackVoid Ciara24** (SE)
Skitter30 hi im Yakko** (SE)
JaeReed*** (IC)

Key
Bolded = Confirmed Role PM.
* = Prods.
Striked = Replaced.

Spoiler: Searching for Freedom (Alive: 5/9)
randomidget was a citizen that escaped prison and emancipated himself and won the game!
Archwing was a citizen that escaped prison and emancipated himself and won the game!
aphix was a citizen that escaped prison and emancipated himself and won the game!
BlackVoid was a citizen that escaped prison and emancipated himself and won the game!
Skitter30 was a 1-shot Bulletproof Citizen that escaped prison and emancipated herself and won the game!
Spoiler: Crying for Help (Dead: 3/9)
Man With a Plan cried for help day 1. They were a Citizen.
DoctorPepper cried for help day 2. They were a Goon.
JaeReed has cried for help night 2. He was a Tracker.
osuka cried for help day 3. They were a Goon.
--------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Alisae on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:47 pm, edited 63 times in total.
Ali Plays!
Feel free to approach me on discord: Alisae#3437
I wanna get to know an Alisae! Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Alisae
lolbalance

Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #1  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:59 pm

Rules & Mechanics
I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time. I will inform you if this happens during the course of the game. I stole these from Nahdia and modified them to suit my needs!
Spoiler: Common Rules
> All site rules apply here.
> No quoting any private mod communication, including your role PM, or contents of private topics. This includes referring or alluding to specific time stamps on any private communication. You can paraphrase.
> If you have the ability to edit, please refrain from doing so.
> Do not discuss this game outside game related threads while it is ongoing. This includes contacting players of the game via Private Messaging or other outside communication.
> Do not discuss other ongoing games in this game thread unless the mechanics of that game allow such (I would appreciate it if you let me know in advance if this is the case as well).
> When dealing with rules infractions or othfer problems, I will always seek the solution that is least invasive to the game state. That said, infractions may result in anything from a warning to your slot being force replaced or you being modkilled, depending on the severity and nature of the offense.
> Please be respectful of all other players as well as myself. I am fragile.
> No angle shooting. Play in the spirit of the game. I shouldn't need to clarify this further.

Spoiler: Game Conduct Rules
> My color is in the form of A Rainbow. THAT MEANS IT IS MINE. DO NOT USE IT. OR I WILL FITE YOU. DO YOU FEEL THE POWER OF THE RAINBOW YET? Skittles is the best btw. OH MAN I LOVE SKITTLES. I am the best flower child.
> Questions for me may be made either via PM or in the thread. If you ask a question in thread, please ensure you bold your question and begin with it with the tag "@mod" or "@Alisae" or "@Ali" so I am more likely to notice it.
> Please do not use provable randomness (such as the dice tag) in thread. You may SAY you used randomization, but not prove it.
> Do not make use of external websites as part of the game. If it can't be embedded into a post on the forums, it's not allowed. This includes resources such as Google Documents. You may use such things for your own reference, but never in conjunction with other players not part of your own slot. If you need a private topic to jot down your thoughts in ask for one, and an Alisae would be happy to provide!
> No ciphers, encryption, extremely small text, or other similar tactics.
> Do not threaten to abandon the game as a response to in game actions. Doing so will result in an immediate force replace if not modkill.
> Do not threaten to report other players in order to attempt to influence their actions. If you believe someone is doing something worthy of a report, bring it to the attention of moderators.
> If you notice an error in my moderating, you are free to point it out in the game thread. However, please also message me privately so that I notice and can amend the error as soon as possible.
> PLEASE do not make reference to meta formed in other games still ongoing, no matter how discreet you attempt to be about it.
> Do not make reference in game to any sort of moderator communication with the exception of game mechanics related communication.

Spoiler: Inactivity and V/LA (Vacation/Limited Access) Guidelines
> I prod after 48 hours of inactivity and begin seeking replacement after another 24 hours.
> If you receive more than three prods, I will immediately begin seeking replacement.
> Please inform me directly via PM of any V/LA and put up flags. Bolding your V/LA in thread also helps Alisaes! If you don't do this, I'm not responsible if I don't notice you're on V/LA and prod you during it.
> If you have regular V/LA periods (such as being unavailable on weekends) please inform me pre-game and I will take this into account. Though if you can put up flags, this can help Alisaes a lot tyvm!

Spoiler: Gameplay Rules
> This setup is confirmed to be Matrix6. See the diagram in the next post for more information and Sample Role PMs.
> There will be 2 votecounts. One will function as your normal votecount you see in everyday mafia games. The other will be meant to keep track of FoS'es. You will only have 1 vote for the normal votecount, and unlimited votes for the FoS Votecount. This secondary votecount has no other purpose then to help keep track of scumreads. THIS SECONDARY VOTE COUNT WILL HAVE NO IMPACT ON THE GAMESTATE AND IS NOT DONE BY MOST MODERATORS ON MAFIASCUM DOT NET.
> If there is a conflict between a role and the rules, the role wins. But it's Matrix6 so this shouldn't happen.
> Deadline modifications not ordained by the mechanics of the game itself will be granted rarely, only to accommodate for replacements, or in other extreme circumstances such as site downtime.
> Votes must be made with either bold or VOTE: tags. Votes not cast in this way will not be counted. For Fos'es you may either Bold or use HURT WITH A BLADE: hurt2 tags. To unFoS someone you may either use Bold or use HEAL: Heal tags.
> Lynches are based on majority. As soon as a majority of alive players votes for a single slot, they will immediately be lynched and the game will progress to the night phase. Between when the final vote needed to lynch is cast and I process the lynch and progress the game to night, you may discuss the game in thread but take no actions.
> If no majority is achieved by the end of a day phase, the vote will default to no lynch.
> In the tragic event I drop off the face of the earth, Transcend will take my place.
> This game uses Natural Action Resolution.
Ali Plays!

Alisae
lolbalance

Post Post #2  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:00 pm

Spoiler: Role PMs
Hi and Welcome to Mafiascum dot net!
You are a Citizen! This means you are aligned with some Town!
You have no special abilities.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.
[url]Gamethread[/url]
Good luck and have fun! | Oh yeah, don't forget to confirm you got this by telling me you're alignment and role. Those help Alisaes out a LOT! :]
--
Hi, and Welcome to Mafiascum dot net!

You are a Jailkeeper! This means you are aligned with some Town!
You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills and be prevented from using their own action, if they have one, during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

[url]Gamethread[/url]
Good luck and have fun! | Oh yeah, don't forget to confirm you got this by telling me you're alignment and role. Those help Alisaes out a LOT! :]
--
You are an Alignment Cop! This means you are aligned with some Town!
You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed if they are Town or Mafia. If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

[url]Gamethread[/url]
--
You are a Doctor! This means you are aligned with some Town!
You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

[url]Gamethread[/url]
--
You are a 1-shot Bulletproof Citizen! This means you are aligned with some Town!
You will survive 1 kill attempt during the game. This does not include lynches.

[url]Gamethread[/url]
--
You are a Tracker! This means you are aligned with some Town!
You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player they targeted with their action, if any.

[url]Gamethread[/url]
--
You are a Goon! This means you are aligned with some Mafia!
Your partner is PLAYER, who is a Goon/Roleblocker!
You share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill.
You also share a factional PT, located [url]here[/url], where you may talk during Pre-Game and Night Phases only.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.
[url]Gamethread[/url]
Good luck and have fun! | Oh yeah, don't forget to confirm you got this by telling me you're alignment and role OR by posting in your private topic. Those help Alisaes out a LOT! :]
--
You are a Roleblocker! This means you are aligned with some Mafia!
Your partner is PLAYER, who is a Goon/Roleblocker!
You may target one player per night. This player will be prevented from performing their own action, if any.
You share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a roleblock in the same night phase.
You also share a factional PT, located [url]here[/url], where you may talk during Pre-Game and Night Phases only.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.
[url]Gamethread[/url]
Good luck and have fun! | Oh yeah, don't forget to confirm you got this by telling me you're alignment and role OR by posting in your private topic. Those help Alisaes out a LOT! :]
Last edited by Alisae on Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ali Plays!

Alisae
lolbalance

Post Post #3  (ISO)  » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:11 pm

Role PMs will be out soon!~
This means the Thread will open when we have 8 out of 9 confirmations!
###################### | 9/9 [100%]

Also
this is important
I will be doing something different from most moderators.
Call it an experiement if you may.
Don't worry, this has already been cleared with PenguinPower.
I will be keeping track of FoS'es in a seperate vote count
so please read the rules to learn more about it!
Last edited by Alisae on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ali Plays!

Alisae
lolbalance

Post Post #4  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:46 pm

VOTE COUNT 1 . 1

Not Voting - 9 ( Everyone )

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-08-17 16:47:00)
FOS COUNT 1 . 1

Not FoS'ing - 9 ( Everyone )

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-08-17 16:47:00)
Ali Plays!

DoctorPepper
Mafia Scum

Pronoun: He

Post Post #5  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:02 pm

VOTE: NotTheRealPaul

What have you done with the real Paul!
Show

hi im Yakko
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:03 pm

VOTE: osuka

for not being asuka or oscar.
When the opposition are here you tell them nothing except where the toilets are, but you lie about that right. Fuckity bye

JaeReed
Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They

Post Post #7  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Alright, I'm not gonna do a big IC post, but rather point everyone to smith's big IC posts as I think they cover everything I'd want to cover, anyways.

I'm also going to just point out this rule real quick because this is a common one I see people break and the mod has to take action over:

In post 1, Alisae wrote:PLEASE do not make reference to meta formed in other games still ongoing, no matter how discreet you attempt to be about it.

If you're in an ongoing game, no matter if you are alive or dead, do not talk about it. Treat all ongoing games as if they do not exist.
I know that can be frustrating when you think you have solid reasoning for why x player is y alignment but please only focus on this game until said games are over and you are allowed to talk about it. Meta should only be a supporting factor anyway, so ideally you want to be able to point to things with clear scum motivation in this game alone.

Vote: osuka
Top tier shitposters are my weakness.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia

osuka
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:23 pm

@yakko
sorry to disappoint

In post 7, JaeReed wrote:Vote: osuka
Top tier shitposters are my weakness.

I'm flattered. Can I quote that?

top tier shitposters are also my weakness and this osuka guy flipped scum last game I played with him so he's probably scum here too
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka

osuka
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:24 pm

also what the fuck is it with ntrp being in every game I've played on ms so far? that's 3/3 already
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka

NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:50 pm

Can we break the setup? pleeeease?

NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:51 pm

scum come quickhammer

NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:51 pm

osuka im stalking u

Alisae
lolbalance

Post Post #13  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:07 pm

In post 9, osuka wrote:also what the fuck is it with ntrp being in every game I've played on ms so far? that's 3/3 already
Referencing ongoing games is bad don't do it.
Ali Plays!

osuka
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:26 pm

In post 13, Alisae wrote:
In post 9, osuka wrote:also what the fuck is it with ntrp being in every game I've played on ms so far? that's 3/3 already
Referencing ongoing games is bad don't do it.

I mean, it was non-game related, but alright

@paul
you suck
VOTE: ntrp

NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:43 pm

U swallow

osuka
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:48 pm

u swallow more
VOTE: ntrp

Transcend
Survivor

Post Post #17  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:50 pm

Ego

NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:00 pm

i didn tplan past "you swallow" shit.

hammer oduka b4 i lose this roast thingy

osuka
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:04 pm

hard claim 2-bulletproof 1-modkillproof alignment shitizen

HOS: ntrp

NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:08 pm

Lol u mean FOS: NTRP

osuka
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:11 pm

no, i mean i you're so sus i have to point a whole hand at you

NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:12 pm

LOL

might sig that

NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:13 pm

why cant the others have no life so this wouldnt just be me and osuka talking

osuka
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24  (ISO)  » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:13 pm

feel free :)

pedit: second that

Next
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games