Newbie 1844 [Game Over]


User avatar
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
User avatar
User avatar
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Posts: 7408
Joined: October 1, 2013
Pronoun: He/Him
Location: At Home

Newbie 1844 [Game Over]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Micc »

Newbie 1844

Raya36 replaces BigFinn
TiffyBear94
MoonyMcGee
yankeefan116
eth0s replaces yeasayer
Archwing (SE)
Viomi Replaces Impede (SE)
Quick (SE)
Bellaphant (IC)

SE - indicates a Semi-Experienced player, a player who has played at least two games on MafiaScum.net
IC - indicates the Inexperience-Challenged player, a player who has volunteered for a teaching position in this Newbie Game
(their play is governed by the MafiaWiki article on being a good IC)

Spoiler: Alive
Archwing, a
Mafia Goon
, survived.
Bellaphant, a
Mafia Goon
, survived.

Spoiler: Dead
yankeefan116, a
One-Shot Bulletproof Townie
, was lynched Day 1.
Quick, a
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 1.
eth0s, a
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 2.
Raya36, a
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 2.
TiffyBear94, a
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 3.
MooneyMcGee, a
Town Tracker
, was endgamed Day 3.
Viomi, a
Vanilla Townie
, was endgamed Day 3.

Important Events:


| |
| |
|
Last edited by Micc on Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:01 pm, edited 11 times in total.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
User avatar
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
User avatar
User avatar
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Posts: 7408
Joined: October 1, 2013
Pronoun: He/Him
Location: At Home

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Micc »

Game Rules


General Rules/Game Etiquette
  1. Obey all Site-wide Rules.
  2. Communication outside the thread (if your role specifically allows it) is allowed until the game begins.
  3. You may not quote private communication of any kind. This includes moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
  4. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.
Activity/Prods/Replacements
  1. Prods of missing players will be issued after 48 hours of no activity.
  2. A prodded player has 24 hours to respond to the prod, after which time a replacement search will begin. The prodded player may re-enter the game so long as no replacement has been found.
  3. A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
  4. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than 48 hours please PM me or post in the thread to declare V/LA.
  5. I reserve the right to force replace players who need extensively long V/LA at my own discretion.
Deadlines
  1. This game will have two week Day deadlines, and 48 hour Night deadlines.
  2. Extensions are given only in extreme circumstances.
  3. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
Player Actions/Voting/Player Death
  1. A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline a No Lynch will occur.
  2. Votes must be bolded or use the [.vote] tags to be counted (e.g.
    Vote: Player
    or VOTE: Player).
  3. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
  4. You may
    Vote: No Lynch
    - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a Lynch.
  5. Votes made using nicknames or abbreviations will be counted at my discretion. Fake vote gambits should be executed at your own peril. If I think its a vote, then its a vote.
Miscellaneous
  1. I will use
    Bolded Dark Blue
    (#004080) for Mod posts. Don't impersonate me. No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed.
  2. Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to my discretion and will be handled as I see fit on a case-by-case basis.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
User avatar
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
User avatar
User avatar
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Posts: 7408
Joined: October 1, 2013
Pronoun: He/Him
Location: At Home

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Micc »

Newbie Setup

Matrix6 (as designed by Cogito Ergo Sum):

ABC
1
Town Jailkeeper
Vanilla Townie
Mafia Goon
2
Mafia Roleblocker
Town Cop
Town Doctor
3
Town 1-shot
Bulletproof
Mafia Goon
Town Tracker

The setup is determined by randomly selecting one row or one column from the above table, then filling in the remaining 6 roles with 5 Vanilla Townies and 1 Mafia Goon to create a 7-town, 2-mafia setup.
For example, if Row 1 (Town Jailkeeper, Vanilla Townie, and Mafia Goon) was chosen, the full setup will be 1 Town Jailkeeper, 6 Vanilla Townies, and 2 Mafia Goons.

All Newbie games use the Natural Action Resolution system for determining Night action effects. Roleblocker actions will take precedence over Jailkeeper actions should that apply.


Spoiler: Sample Role PMs
Vanilla TownieWelcome!

You are a
Vanilla Townie
.

You have no special abilities.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.


The game thread is here.

Please confirm you received your Role PM by
replying with your Role and Alignment
.

Town JailkeeperWelcome!

You are a
Town Jailkeeper
.

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills and be prevented from using their own action, if they have one, during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.


The game thread is here.

Please confirm you received your Role PM by
replying with your Role and Alignment
.

Town CopWelcome!

You are a
Town Cop
.

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed if they are
Town
or
Mafia
. If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.


The game thread is here.

Please confirm you received your Role PM by
replying with your Role and Alignment
.

Town DoctorWelcome!

You are a
Town Doctor
.

You may target one player per night phase. This player will be protected from kills during that night phase. You cannot target yourself.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.


The game thread is here.

Please confirm you received your Role PM by
replying with your Role and Alignment
.

1-shot Bulletproof TownieWelcome!

You are a
1-shot Bulletproof Townie.


You will survive 1 kill attempt during the game. This does not include lynches.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.


The game thread is here.

Please confirm you received your Role PM by
replying with your Role and Alignment
.

Town TrackerWelcome!

You are a
Town Tracker
.

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player they targeted with their action, if any.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.


The game thread is here.

Please confirm you received your Role PM by
replying with your Role and Alignment
.

Mafia GoonWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Goon
.

Your partner is PLAYER, who is a
Mafia Goon/Roleblocker
.

You share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional private thread located here, which you may talk in during pregame and night phases.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.


The game thread is here.

Please confirm you received your Role PM by
replying with your Role and Alignment
.

Mafia RoleblockerWelcome!

You are a
Mafia Roleblocker
.

Your partner is PLAYER, who is a
Mafia Goon
.

You may target one player per night. This player will be prevented from performing their own action, if any.

You share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a roleblock in the same night phase. You also share a factional private thread, located here, which you may talk in during pregame and night phases.

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.


The game thread is here.

Please confirm you received your Role PM by
replying with your Role and Alignment
.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
User avatar
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
User avatar
User avatar
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Posts: 7408
Joined: October 1, 2013
Pronoun: He/Him
Location: At Home

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Micc »

Role PM's have been sent. Players have (expired on 2017-12-31 14:01:34) to confirm. The game will begin when eight players have confirmed.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
User avatar
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
User avatar
User avatar
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Posts: 7408
Joined: October 1, 2013
Pronoun: He/Him
Location: At Home

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:42 pm

Post by Micc »

Viomi replaces Impede.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
User avatar
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
User avatar
User avatar
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Posts: 7408
Joined: October 1, 2013
Pronoun: He/Him
Location: At Home

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Micc »

8 players have confirmed. yeasayer has until the confirmation clock expires to confirm before I begin searching for a replacement.

It is now Day 1.


Votecount 1.00
Not Voting (9):
BigFinn, TiffyBear94, MoonyMcGee, yankeefan116, yeasayer, Archwing, Viomi, Quick, Bellaphant

With 9 votes in play it takes 5 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2018-01-14 04:22:26).
Last edited by Micc on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
User avatar
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2568
Joined: January 23, 2013
Location: See this post? Read it.

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by Viomi »

Goooood morning.

VOTE: Bellaphant

And welcome to RVS.
User avatar
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
User avatar
User avatar
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Posts: 6253
Joined: February 5, 2015

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:14 am

Post by Bellaphant »

VOTE: Tiffy

Hiiii, I know none of you. I'll IC spiel after I've gone to Star Wars.

Have you all played much before?
User avatar
Archwing
Archwing
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Archwing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 1419
Joined: August 19, 2017

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:43 am

Post by Archwing »

Let's have some fun!

VOTE: quick
Hi :)
User avatar
yeasayer
yeasayer
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
yeasayer
Townie
Townie
Posts: 10
Joined: December 26, 2017

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:58 am

Post by yeasayer »

alright, let's get this show on the road.

VOTE: yankeefan116
User avatar
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
User avatar
User avatar
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Posts: 5781
Joined: October 11, 2017

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Quick »

In post 6, Viomi wrote:Goooood morning.

VOTE: Bellaphant

And welcome to RVS.
Seems like a normal RVS opening.
In post 7, Bellaphant wrote:VOTE: Tiffy

Hiiii, I know none of you. I'll IC spiel after I've gone to Star Wars.

Have you all played much before?
Seems like a normal RVS opening.
In post 8, Archwing wrote:Let's have some fun!

VOTE: quick
Hi :)
Seems like a normal RVS opening.
In post 9, yeasayer wrote:alright, let's get this show on the road.

VOTE: yankeefan116
Seems to imply "more needs to happen" but not doing it themselves. Basically it seems a bit unnatural to say "let's get this show on the road" without really doing anything to get the show on the road. You could have opened with a number of things that would be much more productive to producing content other than just a naked vote. Giving a theory on how to approach the game would have been one of them.

Why did you vote yankeefan116?
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
User avatar
MoonyMcGee
MoonyMcGee
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
MoonyMcGee
Townie
Townie
Posts: 42
Joined: November 8, 2017

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:07 am

Post by MoonyMcGee »

Right, I clicked on the link up there to this setup's wiki page, and found a good opening claiming strategy that will increase town's chances of winning. Basically, it goes like this:

Bulletproof will claim, if there is one. Bulletproof will either exist, or not exist.

If bulletproof exists, bulletproof will claim.
Mafia won't want to counterclaim, because 1v1s generally favor town.
And mafia won't fakeclaim bulletproof, because even if a real bulletproof doesn't exist to counterclaim them, a role from another row or column will. Mafia has no choice but to stay silent if they want to avoid a 1v1.
And so with bulletproof outed, town is able to eliminate all but 2 rows/columns, and they have a town clear for at least 2 days.

If bulletproof doesn't exist, tracker will claim, if there is one.

If tracker exists...
Town will know that C is the setup in play, and so there must be a doctor in addition to the tracker.
Tracker will lead town as a clear, searching for mafia at night and day, while doctor heals them.

If tracker doesn't exist...
A, C, and 3 have been eliminated as possible setups. And mafia can't get away with claiming tracker or bulletproof later on in the game. Town has a lot going for them, and it's only D1!

So yeah, what do you guys think? I think bulletproof should get claiming if they're out there.
User avatar
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
User avatar
User avatar
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Posts: 5781
Joined: October 11, 2017

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Quick »

In post 11, MoonyMcGee wrote:So yeah, what do you guys think? I think bulletproof should get claiming if they're out there.
I agree, BP should claim. I knew about the claiming BP strategy, but I didn't quite know how to say it. You did an excellent job of explaining it.

Still, there is no guarantee that there is even a BP in the game.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
User avatar
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2568
Joined: January 23, 2013
Location: See this post? Read it.

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Viomi »

Yeah, I've used that in both of my recent newbie games and it worked great. I'd be happy with doing that, even if it's just to get out of rvs.
User avatar
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
User avatar
User avatar
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Posts: 2568
Joined: January 23, 2013
Location: See this post? Read it.

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 12, Quick wrote:
In post 11, MoonyMcGee wrote:So yeah, what do you guys think? I think bulletproof should get claiming if they're out there.
I agree, BP should claim. I knew about the claiming BP strategy, but I didn't quite know how to say it. You did an excellent job of explaining it.

Still, there is no guarantee that there is even a BP in the game.
The way it works is each of us claims not BP until everyone has claimed. That way if there isn't a BP we can move on to the next step.

Claim: Not BP
User avatar
MoonyMcGee
MoonyMcGee
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
MoonyMcGee
Townie
Townie
Posts: 42
Joined: November 8, 2017

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:32 am

Post by MoonyMcGee »

In post 12, Quick wrote:
In post 11, MoonyMcGee wrote:So yeah, what do you guys think? I think bulletproof should get claiming if they're out there.
I agree, BP should claim. I knew about the claiming BP strategy, but I didn't quite know how to say it. You did an excellent job of explaining it.

Still, there is no guarantee that there is even a BP in the game.
Well, if there isn't, tracker will claim. If there's no tracker, well, at least we've eliminated all setups with tracker and BP.
User avatar
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
User avatar
User avatar
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Posts: 5781
Joined: October 11, 2017

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Quick »

In post 15, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 12, Quick wrote:
In post 11, MoonyMcGee wrote:So yeah, what do you guys think? I think bulletproof should get claiming if they're out there.
I agree, BP should claim. I knew about the claiming BP strategy, but I didn't quite know how to say it. You did an excellent job of explaining it.

Still, there is no guarantee that there is even a BP in the game.
Well, if there isn't, tracker will claim. If there's no tracker, well, at least we've eliminated all setups with tracker and BP.
No other roles should claim besides BP.

I am not BP.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
User avatar
MoonyMcGee
MoonyMcGee
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
MoonyMcGee
Townie
Townie
Posts: 42
Joined: November 8, 2017

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:38 am

Post by MoonyMcGee »

In post 14, Viomi wrote:
In post 12, Quick wrote:
In post 11, MoonyMcGee wrote:So yeah, what do you guys think? I think bulletproof should get claiming if they're out there.
I agree, BP should claim. I knew about the claiming BP strategy, but I didn't quite know how to say it. You did an excellent job of explaining it.

Still, there is no guarantee that there is even a BP in the game.
The way it works is each of us claims not BP until everyone has claimed. That way if there isn't a BP we can move on to the next step.

Claim: Not BP
Claim: Not BP


We need people to claim what they are quick. The quicker, the more productive we can be. I hope the long D1 time limit doesn't mean people feel free to take as long as they want between check-ins of game progress.

Also, take note of people who conveniently take forever, act confused at how it works, or just generally stall. It's probably not THAT scummy, but it's something to be noted, I think. Like Goon's behavior right now.
User avatar
MoonyMcGee
MoonyMcGee
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
MoonyMcGee
Townie
Townie
Posts: 42
Joined: November 8, 2017

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:39 am

Post by MoonyMcGee »

In post 17, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 14, Viomi wrote:
In post 12, Quick wrote:
In post 11, MoonyMcGee wrote:So yeah, what do you guys think? I think bulletproof should get claiming if they're out there.
I agree, BP should claim. I knew about the claiming BP strategy, but I didn't quite know how to say it. You did an excellent job of explaining it.

Still, there is no guarantee that there is even a BP in the game.
The way it works is each of us claims not BP until everyone has claimed. That way if there isn't a BP we can move on to the next step.

Claim: Not BP
Claim: Not BP


We need people to claim what they are quick. The quicker, the more productive we can be. I hope the long D1 time limit doesn't mean people feel free to take as long as they want between check-ins of game progress.

Also, take note of people who conveniently take forever, act confused at how it works, or just generally stall. It's probably not THAT scummy, but it's something to be noted, I think. Like Goon's behavior right now.
Whoops, called him Goon. Meant Quick. Got his user wrong.
User avatar
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
User avatar
User avatar
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Posts: 5781
Joined: October 11, 2017

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:49 am

Post by Quick »

In post 18, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 17, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 14, Viomi wrote:
In post 12, Quick wrote:
In post 11, MoonyMcGee wrote:So yeah, what do you guys think? I think bulletproof should get claiming if they're out there.
I agree, BP should claim. I knew about the claiming BP strategy, but I didn't quite know how to say it. You did an excellent job of explaining it.

Still, there is no guarantee that there is even a BP in the game.
The way it works is each of us claims not BP until everyone has claimed. That way if there isn't a BP we can move on to the next step.

Claim: Not BP
Claim: Not BP


We need people to claim what they are quick. The quicker, the more productive we can be. I hope the long D1 time limit doesn't mean people feel free to take as long as they want between check-ins of game progress.

Also, take note of people who conveniently take forever, act confused at how it works, or just generally stall. It's probably not THAT scummy, but it's something to be noted, I think. Like Goon's behavior right now.
Whoops, called him Goon. Meant Quick. Got his user wrong.
If there is not a BP, and a PR claims, that would be negative utility for Town.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
User avatar
MoonyMcGee
MoonyMcGee
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
MoonyMcGee
Townie
Townie
Posts: 42
Joined: November 8, 2017

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:53 am

Post by MoonyMcGee »

In post 19, Quick wrote:
In post 18, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 17, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 14, Viomi wrote:
In post 12, Quick wrote:
In post 11, MoonyMcGee wrote:So yeah, what do you guys think? I think bulletproof should get claiming if they're out there.
I agree, BP should claim. I knew about the claiming BP strategy, but I didn't quite know how to say it. You did an excellent job of explaining it.

Still, there is no guarantee that there is even a BP in the game.
The way it works is each of us claims not BP until everyone has claimed. That way if there isn't a BP we can move on to the next step.

Claim: Not BP
Claim: Not BP


We need people to claim what they are quick. The quicker, the more productive we can be. I hope the long D1 time limit doesn't mean people feel free to take as long as they want between check-ins of game progress.

Also, take note of people who conveniently take forever, act confused at how it works, or just generally stall. It's probably not THAT scummy, but it's something to be noted, I think. Like Goon's behavior right now.
Whoops, called him Goon. Meant Quick. Got his user wrong.
If there is not a BP, and a PR claims, that would be negative utility for Town.
You claim that you knew of this strategy, and that you read my post and I did an "excellent job of explaining it". Yet you are clearly showing you have no idea how it works, and you didn't read my post at all, or any of the further explanations me and Viomi sent you. You blatantly lied and you're also wasting everyone's time.
User avatar
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
User avatar
User avatar
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Posts: 5781
Joined: October 11, 2017

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Quick »

In post 20, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 19, Quick wrote:
In post 18, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 17, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 14, Viomi wrote:
In post 12, Quick wrote:
In post 11, MoonyMcGee wrote:So yeah, what do you guys think? I think bulletproof should get claiming if they're out there.
I agree, BP should claim. I knew about the claiming BP strategy, but I didn't quite know how to say it. You did an excellent job of explaining it.

Still, there is no guarantee that there is even a BP in the game.
The way it works is each of us claims not BP until everyone has claimed. That way if there isn't a BP we can move on to the next step.

Claim: Not BP
Claim: Not BP


We need people to claim what they are quick. The quicker, the more productive we can be. I hope the long D1 time limit doesn't mean people feel free to take as long as they want between check-ins of game progress.

Also, take note of people who conveniently take forever, act confused at how it works, or just generally stall. It's probably not THAT scummy, but it's something to be noted, I think. Like Goon's behavior right now.
Whoops, called him Goon. Meant Quick. Got his user wrong.
If there is not a BP, and a PR claims, that would be negative utility for Town.
You claim that you knew of this strategy, and that you read my post and I did an "excellent job of explaining it". Yet you are clearly showing you have no idea how it works, and you didn't read my post at all, or any of the further explanations me and Viomi sent you. You blatantly lied and you're also wasting everyone's time.
If that's the case, you should vote me. Is what I said about if a tracker claims and there is no BP negative utility true? If it is, I think that is shortsightedness of your plan, not mine.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
User avatar
MoonyMcGee
MoonyMcGee
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
MoonyMcGee
Townie
Townie
Posts: 42
Joined: November 8, 2017

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:06 am

Post by MoonyMcGee »

In post 21, Quick wrote:
In post 20, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 19, Quick wrote:
In post 18, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 17, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 14, Viomi wrote:
In post 12, Quick wrote:
In post 11, MoonyMcGee wrote:So yeah, what do you guys think? I think bulletproof should get claiming if they're out there.
I agree, BP should claim. I knew about the claiming BP strategy, but I didn't quite know how to say it. You did an excellent job of explaining it.

Still, there is no guarantee that there is even a BP in the game.
The way it works is each of us claims not BP until everyone has claimed. That way if there isn't a BP we can move on to the next step.

Claim: Not BP
Claim: Not BP


We need people to claim what they are quick. The quicker, the more productive we can be. I hope the long D1 time limit doesn't mean people feel free to take as long as they want between check-ins of game progress.

Also, take note of people who conveniently take forever, act confused at how it works, or just generally stall. It's probably not THAT scummy, but it's something to be noted, I think. Like Goon's behavior right now.
Whoops, called him Goon. Meant Quick. Got his user wrong.
If there is not a BP, and a PR claims, that would be negative utility for Town.
You claim that you knew of this strategy, and that you read my post and I did an "excellent job of explaining it". Yet you are clearly showing you have no idea how it works, and you didn't read my post at all, or any of the further explanations me and Viomi sent you. You blatantly lied and you're also wasting everyone's time.
If that's the case, you should vote me. Is what I said about if a tracker claims and there is no BP negative utility true? If it is, I think that is shortsightedness of your plan, not mine.
I do plan on voting for you, but I want this day to last as long as possible so this plan has time to pan out. So I'm waiting on the vote. Also, if you really are confused, please go read my original post again. Maybe you'll understand this time.
User avatar
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
User avatar
User avatar
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Posts: 5781
Joined: October 11, 2017

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Quick »

In post 22, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 21, Quick wrote:
In post 20, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 19, Quick wrote:
In post 18, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 17, MoonyMcGee wrote:
In post 14, Viomi wrote:
In post 12, Quick wrote:
In post 11, MoonyMcGee wrote:So yeah, what do you guys think? I think bulletproof should get claiming if they're out there.
I agree, BP should claim. I knew about the claiming BP strategy, but I didn't quite know how to say it. You did an excellent job of explaining it.

Still, there is no guarantee that there is even a BP in the game.
The way it works is each of us claims not BP until everyone has claimed. That way if there isn't a BP we can move on to the next step.

Claim: Not BP
Claim: Not BP


We need people to claim what they are quick. The quicker, the more productive we can be. I hope the long D1 time limit doesn't mean people feel free to take as long as they want between check-ins of game progress.

Also, take note of people who conveniently take forever, act confused at how it works, or just generally stall. It's probably not THAT scummy, but it's something to be noted, I think. Like Goon's behavior right now.
Whoops, called him Goon. Meant Quick. Got his user wrong.
If there is not a BP, and a PR claims, that would be negative utility for Town.
You claim that you knew of this strategy, and that you read my post and I did an "excellent job of explaining it". Yet you are clearly showing you have no idea how it works, and you didn't read my post at all, or any of the further explanations me and Viomi sent you. You blatantly lied and you're also wasting everyone's time.
If that's the case, you should vote me. Is what I said about if a tracker claims and there is no BP negative utility true? If it is, I think that is shortsightedness of your plan, not mine.
I do plan on voting for you, but I want this day to last as long as possible so this plan has time to pan out. So I'm waiting on the vote. Also, if you really are confused, please go read my original post again. Maybe you'll understand this time.
Yeah, I didn't read your first post well enough. I read to the part just before you talk about Tracker claiming. TBH, it's hard to believe that a Town member would suggest a Tracker claiming. You still haven't answered my questions regarding that tho.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
User avatar
MoonyMcGee
MoonyMcGee
Townie
User avatar
User avatar
MoonyMcGee
Townie
Townie
Posts: 42
Joined: November 8, 2017

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:12 am

Post by MoonyMcGee »

All questions you have are answered in the original post, please read *all* of it.

(the quote wall was getting really long)
Locked

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”