Newbie 1901 (Game Over!)

2ndStoryWindow
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 11, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #700  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:35 am

Flicker, if we lynch Flavor today, would you jail Alonzo tonight?

I still wanna do a meta read on Alonzo. It’s 4:30 am and I’m exhausted, so that will happen tomorrow. For now, I have an intent to vote Flavor.

I know I meta cleared him at the beginning of the day, but I can’t stand trying to read him. All the events of the game indicate him being town, but I feel like there’s always the chance he’s tricking us.

If we lynch Alonzo, he knows Flicker will jail me and he’ll win.

2ndStoryWindow
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 11, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #701  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:38 am

In post 666, Alonzo wrote:
In post 664, Flicker wrote:
In post 655, Alonzo wrote:I feel like I have a pretty open and shut case on 2sw after the last day and a half.


Would you care to post it?

In post 659, Alonzo wrote:Hows the case on the Trekkie/Alonzo scum!team coming along?

should be a great read...


This just doesn't feel like a very towny thing to say. :?


I can pull up a few posts sure. If I sound frustrated it's because I honestly once I'm gone I don't know who to advise you jk right now, and as such I'm reluctant to say it's 100% 2sw, as I feel there's a good chance Flavour could be the sinister one, his TMI 2sw town read and his leaning towards alonzo/trekkie is bothersome.

I know I’m digging my own grave here, but you still haven’t done this

Flicker
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #702  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:06 pm

My preference at this point is (still) to lynch Alonzo, and if that didn't end the game, hmm... I guess I'd lean toward jailing Flavor, but I need to think about it some more.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #703  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:12 pm

In post 701, 2ndStoryWindow wrote:
In post 666, Alonzo wrote:
In post 664, Flicker wrote:
In post 655, Alonzo wrote:I feel like I have a pretty open and shut case on 2sw after the last day and a half.


Would you care to post it?

In post 659, Alonzo wrote:Hows the case on the Trekkie/Alonzo scum!team coming along?

should be a great read...


This just doesn't feel like a very towny thing to say. :?


I can pull up a few posts sure. If I sound frustrated it's because I honestly once I'm gone I don't know who to advise you jk right now, and as such I'm reluctant to say it's 100% 2sw, as I feel there's a good chance Flavour could be the sinister one, his TMI 2sw town read and his leaning towards alonzo/trekkie is bothersome.

I know I’m digging my own grave here, but you still haven’t done this


It would just be posts tracking your progression from flicker to floppy, then coming out aggressively after flavour at lylo. If u win here as scum, the writing was on the wall, but now I suspect you are likely correct in your suspicions of flavour.

In post 702, Flicker wrote:My preference at this point is (still) to lynch Alonzo, and if that didn't end the game, hmm... I guess I'd lean toward jailing Flavor, but I need to think about it some more.


I can assure you lynching me today won't end things, you need to be sure which of 2sw and flavour you trust.

I'm leaning towards flavour (if I stick my finger in my ears to drown out the voices telling me it's 2sw)

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #704  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:59 pm

In post 700, 2ndStoryWindow wrote:Flicker, if we lynch Flavor today, would you jail Alonzo tonight?

I still wanna do a meta read on Alonzo. It’s 4:30 am and I’m exhausted, so that will happen tomorrow. For now, I have an intent to vote Flavor.

I know I meta cleared him at the beginning of the day, but I can’t stand trying to read him. All the events of the game indicate him being town, but I feel like there’s always the chance he’s tricking us.

If we lynch Alonzo, he knows Flicker will jail me and he’ll win.


False.

I’m town.

So i would win because I’m town in that situation.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #705  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:01 pm

In post 702, Flicker wrote:My preference at this point is (still) to lynch Alonzo, and if that didn't end the game, hmm... I guess I'd lean toward jailing Flavor, but I need to think about it some more.


We can lynch 2nd Story today and you jail Alonzo if that continues.

Accomplished the same thing.

I’ve stopped worrying about if I come across as scummy. I’m town and have explained why I’m town the majority of this game.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #706  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:05 pm

I’ve done so many anti scum things this game. And no, not “you could have just did that to get us to see you as town!!”

No. Not at all. I haven’t been seen as town all game despite all the reasons I’ve explained to why I am town.

One or two of the things, sure, but you don’t have a whole game’s worth of reasons why you are town and be scum, yet still be scum read. That’s just poor scum play

@Flicker - I’m not sure on either of them, tbh. So I’m trying to have you see that I am town. 100% town. We can lynch either one of them, and you jail the other if the game continues. We then immediately win.

Yes, that scenario, I would win as scum. HOWEVER, I am not scum.

Flicker
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #707  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Town
Flavor
2nd
Alonzo
Scum

That's my reads list. I'd prefer to lynch Alonzo, but I guess I'd lynch 2nd if an Alonzo lynch doesn't come together in time. I really don't see myself lynching Flavor today, especially because if Flavor flips town, I wouldn't have as much confidence jailing between 2nd and Alonzo.

If we lynch Alonzo --> Alonzo's town --> I jail 2nd
If we lynch 2nd ---> 2nd's town --> I jail Alonzo

If I'm wrong and it's Flavor, good game, you deserve the win.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #708  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:27 pm

I understand the paranoia, but you aren’t wrong with your read on me.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #709  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:40 pm

You decide the lynch anyways, Flicker. It’s whatever you want, basically.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #710  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:50 pm

In post 708, Flavor Leaf wrote:I understand the paranoia, but you aren’t wrong with your read on me.


*you hope

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #711  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:53 pm

In post 710, Alonzo wrote:
In post 708, Flavor Leaf wrote:I understand the paranoia, but you aren’t wrong with your read on me.


*you hope


Why would I hope it?

If anything, if you’re town, it’s you hoping.

I know for a fact that that plan wins town the game.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #712  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:56 pm

I know if I'm lynched the chance of a town loss increases. If I live and get jk'd it's game over.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #713  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:11 pm

In post 712, Alonzo wrote:I know if I'm lynched the chance of a town loss increases. If I live and get jk'd it's game over.


Then that means 2ndStory is scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #714  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:13 pm

In post 713, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 712, Alonzo wrote:I know if I'm lynched the chance of a town loss increases. If I live and get jk'd it's game over.


Then that means 2ndStory is scum.


You wouldn’t need to be jailed in that case.

Like, if one of the two of you are lynched, and then the other is jailed if game doesn’t end, then it’s 100% town victory.

2ndStoryWindow
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 11, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #715  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:14 pm

In post 704, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 700, 2ndStoryWindow wrote:Flicker, if we lynch Flavor today, would you jail Alonzo tonight?

I still wanna do a meta read on Alonzo. It’s 4:30 am and I’m exhausted, so that will happen tomorrow. For now, I have an intent to vote Flavor.

I know I meta cleared him at the beginning of the day, but I can’t stand trying to read him. All the events of the game indicate him being town, but I feel like there’s always the chance he’s tricking us.

If we lynch Alonzo, he knows Flicker will jail me and he’ll win.


False.

I’m town.

So i would win because I’m town in that situation.

Can you like not? Stop trying to shove down our throats how town you are. I'm playing from my perspective and I still don't trust you, regardless.

I'm running this through my head...

Okay, so if Alonzo is scum, he has to push either me or Flavor. Either way, he'll probably lose, since Flicker is likely to jail him tonight. However, I think Alonzo going after Flavor today gives him the best chance tonight, since Flicker may decide to jail me instead (no way Flicker jails Flavor if I was lynched).

If Flavor is scum, he could push for either of our (Alonzo, me) lynches. If I'm lynched, Flicker would still jail Alonzo, and if Alonzo's lynched, Flicker would probably jail me. (he [Flicker] said otherwise now, but he literally just said that, so Flavor wouldn't have known)

It seems to point at Alonzo being scum, but there's too much up in the air for me to trust Flavor. Besides, the only reason it points to Alonzo being scum is Flavor has the choice to push whoever, so it can never really be definitively said he was acting scummy. Only something a great scum player could pull off.

VOTE: Flavor

2ndStoryWindow
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 11, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #716  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:19 pm

In post 707, Flicker wrote:Town
Flavor
2nd
Alonzo
Scum

That's my reads list. I'd prefer to lynch Alonzo, but I guess I'd lynch 2nd if an Alonzo lynch doesn't come together in time. I really don't see myself lynching Flavor today, especially because if Flavor flips town, I wouldn't have as much confidence jailing between 2nd and Alonzo.

If we lynch Alonzo --> Alonzo's town --> I jail 2nd
If we lynch 2nd ---> 2nd's town --> I jail Alonzo

If I'm wrong and it's Flavor, good game, you deserve the win.

Can't you see he's kissing your butt SO hard on this page? Him repeatedly saying "I'm town!" doesn't make him town.

Flicker
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #717  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:59 pm

In post 716, 2ndStoryWindow wrote:Can't you see he's kissing your butt SO hard on this page? Him repeatedly saying "I'm town!" doesn't make him town.


I can't make heads or tails of almost anything the three of you have done today, so I'm basically just ignoring it. Otherwise, I'm lost, because y'all look scummy for different reasons.

If town loses, it's on me. Now, the only way you're lynching Flavor today is if you can get him to self-vote, so either persuade him to do so or consider voting Alonzo instead.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #718  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:06 pm

Last chance to clear a blindspot.

2ndStoryWindow
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 11, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #719  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:18 pm

In post 717, Flicker wrote:
In post 716, 2ndStoryWindow wrote:Can't you see he's kissing your butt SO hard on this page? Him repeatedly saying "I'm town!" doesn't make him town.


I can't make heads or tails of almost anything the three of you have done today, so I'm basically just ignoring it. Otherwise, I'm lost, because y'all look scummy for different reasons.

If town loses, it's on me. Now, the only way you're lynching Flavor today is if you can get him to self-vote, so either persuade him to do so or consider voting Alonzo instead.

No, it’s on me for my poor play yesterday.

How am I scummy right now?

2ndStoryWindow
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 11, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #720  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:19 pm

And hey Flavor, remember you said to go ahead and lynch you? Yeah self-vote please :lol:

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #721  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:35 pm

In post 720, 2ndStoryWindow wrote:And hey Flavor, remember you said to go ahead and lynch you? Yeah self-vote please :lol:


Yeah, that’s when I thought for certain Alonzo was the scum, but you pushed me meaning that youre actually the scum.

I was baiting this out of you. It’s the only win path you had available to you as scum.

@Flicker/Alonzo - you see why that makes 2nd scum, right?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #722  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:42 pm

If I were to get lynched, and then Alonzo jailed, 2nd wins as scum.

2ndStoryWindow
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 11, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #723  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:24 pm

In post 721, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 720, 2ndStoryWindow wrote:And hey Flavor, remember you said to go ahead and lynch you? Yeah self-vote please :lol:


Yeah, that’s when I thought for certain Alonzo was the scum, but you pushed me meaning that youre actually the scum.

I was baiting this out of you. It’s the only win path you had available to you as scum.

@Flicker/Alonzo - you see why that makes 2nd scum, right?

Again, you’re free to push whoever you want because no matter what, as long as you’re not lynched todah, you win. Of course Alonzo and I have to play according to what we’d do as scum, otherwise, we lose anyway.

Try seeing it from my persective. I’m town. Would I rather lynch someone who I know will be jailed tonight, or someone who’s basically in the clear tonight? One of those 2 has to be scum btw. Obviously I have to push you, no matter my alignment.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #724  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

In post 723, 2ndStoryWindow wrote:
In post 721, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 720, 2ndStoryWindow wrote:And hey Flavor, remember you said to go ahead and lynch you? Yeah self-vote please :lol:


Yeah, that’s when I thought for certain Alonzo was the scum, but you pushed me meaning that youre actually the scum.

I was baiting this out of you. It’s the only win path you had available to you as scum.

@Flicker/Alonzo - you see why that makes 2nd scum, right?

Again, you’re free to push whoever you want because no matter what, as long as you’re not lynched todah, you win. Of course Alonzo and I have to play according to what we’d do as scum, otherwise, we lose anyway.

Try seeing it from my persective. I’m town. Would I rather lynch someone who I know will be jailed tonight, or someone who’s basically in the clear tonight? One of those 2 has to be scum btw. Obviously I have to push you, no matter my alignment.


I disagree. As town, you could just see Alonzo is scum.

You pushing me is just going to end up with your lynch first, which same outcome, town wins, so I guess if you’re town, that works too.

But if you’re town, lynching Alonzo would also win the game for you.

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games