Newbie 1901 (Game Over!)

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #725  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:11 pm

He's just messing with you, dont vote me.

2ndStoryWindow
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 11, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #726  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:33 pm

In post 724, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 723, 2ndStoryWindow wrote:
In post 721, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 720, 2ndStoryWindow wrote:And hey Flavor, remember you said to go ahead and lynch you? Yeah self-vote please :lol:


Yeah, that’s when I thought for certain Alonzo was the scum, but you pushed me meaning that youre actually the scum.

I was baiting this out of you. It’s the only win path you had available to you as scum.

@Flicker/Alonzo - you see why that makes 2nd scum, right?

Again, you’re free to push whoever you want because no matter what, as long as you’re not lynched todah, you win. Of course Alonzo and I have to play according to what we’d do as scum, otherwise, we lose anyway.

Try seeing it from my persective. I’m town. Would I rather lynch someone who I know will be jailed tonight, or someone who’s basically in the clear tonight? One of those 2 has to be scum btw. Obviously I have to push you, no matter my alignment.


I disagree. As town, you could just see Alonzo is scum.

You pushing me is just going to end up with your lynch first, which same outcome, town wins, so I guess if you’re town, that works too.

But if you’re town, lynching Alonzo would also win the game for you.

Why would I take the risk as scum to push you and get myself lynched? I could just accept his lynch, and blame a no kill tonight on you faking it the entire time. Keep in mind that’s entirely possible no matter who we lynch today, btw.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #727  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:35 pm

False. Scumyou wants to push me relentlessly no matter what because it’s the highest and only chance you have at winning.

That was a nice twist of words you did, though. Very sneaky.

@Flicker - just trust that I’m town and we win.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #728  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:36 pm

In post 725, Alonzo wrote:He's just messing with you, dont vote me.


Then you vote 2nd.

It doesn’t matter which of you gets lynched to me, as the other gets jailed and is confirmed scum tomorrow, if we’re wrong on the lynch today.

Either way it’s a town win.

Scum HAVE to push me today.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #729  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:42 pm

Thing is I was townreading 2sw hard at the start, I'v never felt that way about you so far in this one, and It feels like you are going for the pocket JK/get a mislynch angle the hardest here.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #730  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:44 pm

In post 729, Alonzo wrote:Thing is I was townreading 2sw hard at the start, I'v never felt that way about you so far in this one, and It feels like you are going for the pocket JK/get a mislynch angle the hardest here.


Exactly. Why would I do that as scum? Im not trying to hide at all that I’m trying to get Flicker to accept me as town.

That’s literally how I guarantee my win as scum.

Alonzo, go check my scum games. I’m not scummy when i’m scum.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #731  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:47 pm

I’ve literally listed every reason why I’m town. There is absolutely zero reason for me being scum that isn’t countered by, no I’m town doing that because that helps town victory.

2nd and you aren’t like that at all.

Honestly, I have no clue which of you two are scum at this point. I think you’re both incredibly scum, and think the mod lied and there’s 3 scum here now.

Thing is, it just doesn’t matter if I know which of you is scum or not.

Flicker seeing that i’m Town WINS this game 100% for town.

And it’s being desperately brought into this game so that doesn’t happen.

Actually leaning 2nd atm because Alonzo’s discussing, and I can see some gears turning, albeit maybe not in the right way, but nonetheless, gears are turning.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #732  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:48 pm

In post 707, Flicker wrote:Town
Flavor
2nd
Alonzo
Scum

That's my reads list. I'd prefer to lynch Alonzo, but I guess I'd lynch 2nd if an Alonzo lynch doesn't come together in time. I really don't see myself lynching Flavor today, especially because if Flavor flips town, I wouldn't have as much confidence jailing between 2nd and Alonzo.

If we lynch Alonzo --> Alonzo's town --> I jail 2nd
If we lynch 2nd ---> 2nd's town --> I jail Alonzo

If I'm wrong and it's Flavor, good game, you deserve the win.



This wins the game for town, Flicker.

I had no reason to flip flop my read on you completely yesterday.

Let’s lynch 2nd today. I think that ends the game.

Flicker
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #733  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:51 pm

I'm around for ~10 more minutes, if you can get two votes on either Alonzo or 2nd I'll hammer, otherwise I'll come back tomorrow, I guess. This game is really starting to do a number on me.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #734  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:57 pm

VOTE: 2SW

but I dont like it not one bit.

Well maybe a little bit.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #735  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:58 pm

Is that game??

Flicker
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #736  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:59 pm

I think Flavor's still voting you, and I'm on no lynch, so no, assuming that's what you mean by game.

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #737  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:01 pm

I’ll go 2nd. Flicker’s path wins the game for town regardless.

Flicker
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #738  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:02 pm

Then vote?

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #739  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:02 pm

VOTE: 2nd

Yeah, you’re in the worst spot, Flicker.

No matter what, don’t feel like it’s on you. This game is a group effort. You’re just the confirmed town.

You played well this game.

Flicker
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #740  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:03 pm

VOTE: 2ndStoryWindow

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #741  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:03 pm

I’m pretty sure that’s just the game.

Alonzo switching to 2nd makes me feel Alonzo’s town.

Scum in Alonzo’s position wouldn’t have caved like that.

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #742  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:33 pm

We got there in the end!

Even if you did lurk out and Slaughter Muh... ;)

2ndStoryWindow
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: November 11, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #743  (ISO)  » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:29 pm

I was VT so gl town

Rob14
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 05, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #744  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:34 am

Vote Count #4.2 (FINAL):

2ndStoryWindow: Alonzo, Flavor Leaf, Flicker (3)
Flavor Leaf: 2ndStoryWindow (1)

Not Voting: None.

With 4 players alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

V/LA: None.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-12-20 19:20:00)

Rob14
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 05, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #745  (ISO)  » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:37 am

2ndStoryWindow, Vanilla Townie, was lynched Day 4.

Night 4 begins! Please submit all night actions via PM or relevant private topic within (expired on 2018-12-19 13:35:00). If all remaining players PM me stating they are okay with a shorter night, I will end it sooner.

Rob14
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: October 05, 2012
Pronoun: He

Post Post #746  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:18 pm

No-one was killed Night 4.

Day 5 has begun! With 3 players alive, it takes 2 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2018-12-26 16:20:00).

Flicker
Goon
 
User avatar
Joined: April 09, 2018
Pronoun: She

Post Post #747  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:12 pm

Okay, I jailed Alonzo like I said I would, so it's just Alonzo. I don't see any point in waiting to vote, so...

VOTE: Alonzo

Alonzo
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 06, 2017

Post Post #748  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:16 pm

This was a really good game, The double no kill is Spot on WIFOM.

I salute you Sir!

VOTE: FLAVOUR

Flavor Leaf
Best Third Party

 
User avatar
Joined: July 18, 2017
Location: East Bay, CA

Post Post #749  (ISO)  » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:22 pm

Yeah, I did it just for trolling’s sake.

VOTE: Alonzo

also, i accidentally typed vote Flavor at first. Imagine if Alonzo won from that haha

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Newbie Games